A Blue Christmas without you.

Agent Bishop
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 222
    Registration date : 2009-10-21

Re: A Blue Christmas without you.

Post by Agent Bishop on Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:40 pm

"Now now. You would be surprised how much I care. Infact, I'm working with Shredder to take care of the gang problem in the city. We have both been working closely with the cops. And with both Hun and Jencko out of commission, we think we finally have the upper hand."

He stopped on the edge of the lake and sat down on one of the benches.

"He saved you? And...How was your reaction to first seeing him?"
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1192
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Gabriel on Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:04 am

Serenity wrote:"Mmmhmm. We're at Lexi's beach house. It's really pretty. Though cold." Serenity moved so that she was laying on her side. her little dogs were trying to get on the bed, but it was just too tall for them. "When you feel stronger, we can have a look around."

"Sounds good." He replied, managing a small smile. His gaze was fixated on the TV, listening to the Christmas Carols that emitted from the tube's speakers. "Christmas, huh.." He asked, half-recalling that someone had mentioned that before, but everything had been such a blur, he hardly knew what was real and what was dream...

Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758

Post by Lexi on Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:17 am

Bishop wrote:"Now now. You would be surprised how much I care. Infact, I'm working with Shredder to take care of the gang problem in the city. We have both been working closely with the cops. And with both Hun and Jencko out of commission, we think we finally have the upper hand."

He stopped on the edge of the lake and sat down on one of the benches.

"He saved you? And...How was your reaction to first seeing him?"

When he mentioned taking care of the gangs, she felt her heart constrict just a little. Three of her boys were in the Dragons.... or were. She didn't know Laz' standings with Hun anymore, and Gabe was thought dead. And Ezekiel.... well, she knew nothing of him anymore. Was he still alive? Was he still considered a Dragon even though he had been gone for months. It would seem that she had no reason to be worried, now. All of her ties to that particular gang had been severed.

She didn't even want to be in the same area as this man, much less the same bench. But she took a seat, hoping that time would pass quickly, and she would be going home soon.

"I had gotten to know him before I ever saw him." She told him. "So I already cared about the person he was before that." She seriously doubted that he was interested in any of this. How was he benefiting? "I'll admit, I was taken aback at first, because hell.. it's not everyday you see someone that extraordinary, but I saw just how human he is." Her gaze shifted from the lake, now looking at him. "Why does this interest you?"

Male

Post by Agent Bishop on Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:35 am

"I'm fascinated by your relationship with the turtles. I know that they have other human friends, but not lovers. I can't help but to wonder. Why would such a beautiful woman choose to be with an animal. Please, don't mistake me, I'm no simpleton. I understand why you would confused the turtle for something more then he is. They talk and walk and learn just like men. But...They're not men."

Bishop leaned back on the bench and propped his arms up on the back of the bench. "In my line of work, I've come across many beings that could walk and talk and learn. Trust me, they were not, by any means, human."

He looked over at Lexi thoughtfully. "What have men done to you, that would make you turn your back on your own species?"
    Serenity
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 693
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Post by Serenity on Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:38 am

Gabriel wrote:"Sounds good." He replied, managing a small smile. His gaze was fixated on the TV, listening to the Christmas Carols that emitted from the tube's speakers. "Christmas, huh.." He asked, half-recalling that someone had mentioned that before, but everything had been such a blur, he hardly knew what was real and what was dream...

"Yeah. It's Christmas." She told him and lightly placed a hand on his chest. "I think Lexi might be having some guest over or something. I'm not sure. But you and I will stay in here, where it's quiet."

She softly rubbed his chest as she spoke. "If your hungry, I can grab you something to eat."
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:54 pm

Bishop wrote:"I'm fascinated by your relationship with the turtles. I know that they have other human friends, but not lovers. I can't help but to wonder. Why would such a beautiful woman choose to be with an animal. Please, don't mistake me, I'm no simpleton. I understand why you would confused the turtle for something more then he is. They talk and walk and learn just like men. But...They're not men."

Bishop leaned back on the bench and propped his arms up on the back of the bench. "In my line of work, I've come across many beings that could walk and talk and learn. Trust me, they were not, by any means, human."

He looked over at Lexi thoughtfully. "What have men done to you, that would make you turn your back on your own species?"

Lexi knew there was no convincing him that Raph was more than an animal. He was pretty set in his opinion. But his opinion didn't matter. She knew what she felt, and like him, couldn't be persuaded to feel otherwise.

Then he asked a more personal question. She fell into silence, her gaze drifting back across the water. She hadn't turned her back on her own species, but she had always felt that the rape and Ezekiel's abrupt disappearance from her life had all played factors. But she had never saw Raph as her escape from men.

"Love knows no boundaries." She finally replied, at the expense of sounding mushy. "But I guess love is something you would know nothing about." She added dryly. "I didn't turn my back on my species.. he was just.. the right one."

Male

Post by Agent Bishop on Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:02 pm

Bishop shook his head and smiled. "Such accusations. I've known love. A very, very long time ago. She passed away from smallpox while I was on the battle field."

He was silent for a moment before speaking again.

"So. What are your plans for this evening?" He asked changing the subject.

Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:15 pm

So, this guy did have a heart.. somewhere. And from the sounds of it, was in the army. "If she was still alive, would she approve of what you're doing? Would she approve of the pain you inflict upon others?" She asked, unable to feel sympathy for him. Hell, she wanted nothing more than to claw his eyeballs out for what he had done to Raph, but knew that would cause problems for herself. Especially since they seemed to be alone.

"I'll be spending my Christmas trying to undo what you've done to him."

Male

Post by Agent Bishop on Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:20 pm

"No probably not. She spent her time helping others, so did I. Until the incident." He cleared his throat and sat up straight on the bench.

"Ah. Well, good luck with that then. I'll be studding what little I got from him. I would send the samples off to a larger lab, but I don't need someone else taking credit if anything is found."

He glanced at his watch and looked back up at Lexi. "twenty more minuets. See, I'm not all bad, am I?"
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:44 pm

"What incident?" She asked,curiosity getting the better of her.

It infuriated her that he was studying samples taken from her boyfriend, and her glare spoke volumes of just how unhappy she was, but there was nothing she could do to stop him. What was done was done. "Make it count, because you'll never touch him again." She threatened.

At his question, she couldn't suppress a sarcastic chuckle. "Someone's a little too confident." She replied. "If not for the fact that you tried to kill the man I loved, and made my life a living hell. Yeah. You are all bad... and I hate you."

Male

Post by Agent Bishop on Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:49 pm

"Lets just say...I look very good for my age."

Bishop stood up and held his hand out for Lexi. Music has started playing and he wanted to dance.

"care to dance?"
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:59 pm

But Lexi shook her head, giving him a look of disbelief. He wanted her to dance with him?! She felt that would be a slap in Raph's face. "No thanks." She replied simply. "You're not holding up to your end of the bargain. You promised me answers."

Male

Post by Agent Bishop on Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:06 pm

But Bishop scooped her up anyway. Again, he wasn't going to let the woman call the shots. He tried to ask nicely. But then she mentioned the promise.

"Ooooh this is true. Ok, you want to know what happen? I was in the battle of New Orleans in 1815. It was the last fight before we won over the British. But, while I was on the field, I was picked up. Not by the enemy or any person. Aliens. I was tested, exprimented on and then dropped back on the field as if nothing happen. Most of that time is fuzzy. But I started to work for the government, I make sure that the world is safe from aliens, mutants and what ever else might try to harm humanity. Of course I can't talk about my work in detail. Anything else you want to know?"

Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:59 am

Lexi was very upset and angered by his actions. How dare him to think he could just control her like that! She wasn't his to be toyed with! She started to struggle, but his story definitely aided as a distraction.

"1815? ...now I know you're full of shit." She scuffed. Yeah, mutants she could believe.. because she was dating one. But immortals and aliens were pretty far out there. But part of her wondered... was he telling the truth? If so, she definitely wanted to know his secret, even though he had just said that time was a blur to him.

Male

Post by Agent Bishop on Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:07 am

Bishop held on to her and pulled her close to him. He guided her in a graceful dance to the soft music playing in the background. He didn't expect that she would believe him, who would?

He dipped her then picked her back up. A smile spread across his handsome face, his fingers softly caressing her back.

"I promised you only the truth." He said, speaking softly. "A mix of what ever the grays did to me, and their cloning technology has kept me ageless, and nearly impossible to kill."
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:23 am

As angry and repulsed as she was, Lexi moved along with his set rhythm, going with his moves, listening as he spoke. She felt his fingers caressing her back, shivering beneath his touch. It had been a while since she had been paid such affections, and despite what her soul was feeling, her body reacted.

"Mmm.. nearly impossible to kill... but not impossible to slap." She warned through her smile. "Mind your fingers."

Male

Post by Agent Bishop on Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:30 am

"My appologies." He said and kept his hand still on her back. A few more minuets of dancing and he slowly let her go. "It looks like time is already up. How sad. I've had a wonderful time with you, dear Lexi." He gave her a bow.

"I'll see you to your car."
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:02 pm

Lexi was thankful that their time was up. Her mind was still racing, trying to process what he had just told her. He had been such a gentleman to her, right now it was hard to associate him with the same monster that had nearly ripped Raph and Mike apart.

She was still trying to get her thoughts in order as he walked her to her car. She didn't know what to say, and part of her still wanted to punch him for what he had done to Raph.

Male

Post by Agent Bishop on Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:07 pm

Once they got to her car. He shook her hand, knowing that anything more would just anger her.

"I thank you for keeping company on this cold Christmas day. Maybe one day, we can do this again. Drive safely."

He turned to leave, but out the corner of his eye, spotted someone lerking around. It was a camera man. He put an arm around Lexi and pulled her close. He then nodded to where the man was. "Smile for the camera." He said. Then there was a flash of the bulb and darkness.

He let Lexi go and gave her wave. "have a nice night." He said then slipped into his own car and took off.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:46 pm

"Just stay away from my turtles." Lexi replied, thanking him for nothing. She understood what this had all been to him. He wanted to talk to her because she was in a relationship with one of his 'subjects'. But why her? Mike and Don had girlfriends, wouldn't Rini be the better choice? She was someone that Bishop probably knew, but still.. he chose her.

Her thoughts were still racing when John suddenly put his arm around her, and the flash of the camera nearly blinded her. Angered, she wanted to charge the hidden camera-man, but after getting what he wanted, he quickly made a mad dash away from his pending doom.

"Fuck-wad." Lexi scuffed, and climbed into her car and locked her door. And soon, she was on her way back home, not thinking of the consequences if that photo got out. Hell, it wasn't like she asked for any of this...

Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:27 am

Serenity wrote:"Yeah. It's Christmas." She told him and lightly placed a hand on his chest. "I think Lexi might be having some guest over or something. I'm not sure. But you and I will stay in here, where it's quiet."

She softly rubbed his chest as she spoke. "If your hungry, I can grab you something to eat."

His eyes slid closed, enjoying the gentle rubbing and the company she constantly provided. But part of him wondered if she had family, and if she would rather be spending the holidays with them. Was she here because she wanted to be? Or was she being paid for her time? Questions he wouldn't feel right asking.

"I bet yer missin' yer family.." He quietly commented, wondering if that was the case.

Original Character

Female

Post by Serenity on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:57 am

"I don't have any family." She answered. "So there's really no one to miss. I'll probably visit Daisy and them later. Mikko, Daisy, Kendall and Chris. I sort of adopted them in their time of need."

She pulled the covers over both of them and snuggled close.

"I think you would love Daisy. She's very bubbly. And she thinks that you're Justin Timberlake"
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:44 pm

No family. Gabe felt bad for her, but she really didn't seem fazed by that fact. But then again, it seemed like she had a knack for surrounding herself with people in need. He snuggled close, resting one hand gently on her side. "Heh. I dunno who Justin.. whatever is." He admitted. Sure, he was familiar with him before the accident, but now he had no memory of anything.

Original Character

Female

Post by Serenity on Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:50 pm

"He's a singer." She told him. "You do kinda look like him." She shrugged and reached up, running her fingers through his hair. "Actually. That cat up there. It's my brothers' he left it with me, but we don't speak anymore. Not ever since my parent's passing. They left me everything, ticked off my siblings so now we don't talk."

She then let her arm drop and hang over his body. "You warm enough?"
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:23 pm

So, she did have some family. But obviously not on good terms. "What happened to yer folks?" He found himself asking, but then realized it may be a touchy subject. "You don't have to talk about it if you don't wanna."

At her question, he gave a soft nod. "Mmhmm. Yer pretty toasty." He winked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:53 pm