A Blue Christmas without you.

Splinter
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 271
    Registration date : 2008-10-10

Re: A Blue Christmas without you.

Post by Splinter on Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:26 pm

Splinter had been quite. Sitting in one of the chairs close to Raph's bed. Splinter watched as Raph's eyes fluttered beneath their lids, then finally open. He smiled warmly at him and laid a cool hand on his forehead.

"How are you feeling, Raphael?"
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1271
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Michelangelo on Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:43 am

Presents definitely sounded like a good idea to Mike. He watched as Fraya zipped out of the room, and Leatherhead soon entered..and then, the moment he had been hoping and praying for. His breath caught in his throat as he watched his brother's struggle to wake. A huge smile stretched across his lips and he gently wrapped an arm around him, giving him a careful hug.

"Heh... welcome back, sleepy-head!" Despite his enthusiasm, he was mindful to keep his voice quiet, afraid that a raised tone would hurt his brother somehow.

Number of posts : 359
    Registration date : 2010-05-02

Post by Fraya on Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:52 am

It was then that Fraya returned, her arms filled with wrapped boxes. She peeked from behind the pile and then sat everything on the floor. "I think that's all of em." She said.

She then went back by Mike and saw that Raph had woken up. She smiled and gave Raph a little wave. "Welcome back."
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:03 pm

While waiting for Leatherhead to answer, a true miracle happened. Don turned his attention back to his brother in the bed. Not able to see too well from the floor, he struggled to his feet, using the chair for balance. "Raph..." This was indeed one of the best presents he could hope for. His hotheaded sibling had finally woken up.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758

Post by Lexi on Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:49 pm

Casey Jones: Casey sighed as he looked over at her once again, he felt that little dig but still felt justified with what he had done. Lexi was a gorgous woman and had been flirting with Laz, though it never crossed his mind that it may just be a part of her personallity. "I'm jus' lookin' out fer' 'em." He said calmly as his gaze drifted to the wooden floor of the pourch. " Yer' a' beautiful woman an' I thought ya might of been takin' advantage of 'em, ya know cause eh's a' mutant an' all."

Raphael: Raphael turned his head enough to see his father standing there smiling at him. He felt overwhelmingly happy to see him. He knew that earlier he was told that he was still captured but didn't care enough to ask about it. Nothing else mattered as long as he was there. Raph managed a weak smile. "Good.." He said weakly and he seemed to struggle to breath for a few moments after speaking but soon his youngest brother was hugging him. Normally Raph would have pushed him away especially since he had such an audience but perhaps the med's were making him less aware of the reputation he so proudly upholded. He patted Mikey on the shelll before he attempted to speak again. " Wha's.. goin'... on?" He asked a little confused, he knew why his family was there but wasn't to sure why the girls were there.

Fraya: Fraya stepped up closer to Raph and smiled. She then leaned over and kissed his nose. "It's christmas! We have food and gifts." She picked up one og the boxes and laid it next to Raph. "Merry Christmas, red."

Lexi: "I understand that, Casey. You're a good friend for looking out for him." She replied calmly. She had always admired that about the man, his loyalty to his friends. People like him were hard to find. "I just don't understand why you would think I would take advantage of Raph. If I wanted to be with Lazarus, I would be with him. But just because of my.. 'career' choice doesn't mean I'm unfaithful." She tried to explain, hoping he would understand. She really hated to be thought of as a 'whore', especially by someone that was so close to her boyfriend. "I haven't made the best choices in my life, but I've never cheated on anyone I've ever dated." She added. "Yeah, perhaps I was a little too touchy-feely with Lazarus, but I needed warmth.. comfort. And Laz has always been there. Like a brother. Like family."

Michelangelo: Mike's grin grew a little wider, and he left his arm resting across Raph's shell, well away from the injury. He was just so happy to have his brother back, and like Don, felt that was the best gift they could ever have. Each other. He was eager to get his own gift, but waited patiently for his brother to open his first. "Open it!" He encouraged. "Need help?"

Leo: Leo stood next to their father and watched Mike and Raph interact. He was relieved that Raph didn't seem to be in too much pain at the moment. But he was sure that Raph was just doing his best to seem ok in front of the family. "Don't make him move around too much guys. He's still healing. I'm going to go get the others and tell them that he's awake." He then left the room and headed to the living room. "Raphs awake." He told Angel and April. The two quickly got up and headed in the room. He then peeked his head outside. "Hey, Raph just woke up."

Angel: Angel ran into the bedroom and crawled on the bed. "Hey you!"

Casey Jones: Casey shook his head. "It has nothin' ta do wit' yer' career, it was that whole Laz thing that bothered meh." She threw out the whole like a brother thing but for some reason he still just didn't like something about this. He then crossd his arms, he wasn't really annoyed or anything just cold. "You an' Raph gettin' serious?" He asked he was mostly curious and wanted to know if there was anything he had to prepare Raph for.

Donatello: Don had the brightest smile he ever had since he woke up from his own injuries a few days ago. If he was more mobile, he would have been closer to Raph, checking every one of his wounds -- just like he did for Mikey. He felt it was his duty to make sure everyone was healing as they should be. Unfortunately, Don had been standing too long without an aid and now he was using the chair's arm as support. But it still didn't dampen his spirits in the slightest. He was surrounded by his loved ones. He couldn't ask for anything better. "Welcome back, Raph." Then he saw Angel jump on the bed, hoping she was being mindful of his injuries. He moved just slightly to lean heavily on the bed then sat down on the edge, watching the rest of his family interact. It felt good to be here with everyone. Something he had dearly missed.

Raphael: The kiss caught him off guard and he instintivley turned away, though it wasn't very noticeable. He was really to weak to move, and when the gift was placed infront of him he just stared at it then to Mikey, then back at the gift. He tried to raise his arm enough to unwarp it but he just ended up knocking it on the floor as Leonardo ran to tell more people that he was awake. Great more people, Raph thought. This was embarrasing, he was one of the toughest fighters in New York city and now he couldn't even unwarp a gift. He then watched as Angel suddenly appeared and he gasped at the sudden movement of the bed. He looked blankly up at her, she was the last person he expected to see. "Angel..?!' He said as if he hadn't seen her in years.

Angel: "RAPHIE! So I heard you got a little cut. That sucks. Want me to kick their asses?"

Lexi: Of course the whole 'Laz' thing bothered him. The closeness between the two of them bothered Raph, too. Deep down, she knew she harbored stronger feelings for the man than a brotherly bond, but her actions with him had never came from that. She decided to let that part of the conversation go, figuring it was for the best. Then, he asked a question she wasn't prepared for. Was she and Raph getting serious? She was quiet for a moment, really not so sure herself. Yes, she loved Raph. But nothing about their relationship was normal. Nothing except how much loved and cared for him. "That's.. hard to say." She answered honestly. "I love him... obviously. If not, I wouldn't have ventured into the pits of hell to bring him back." Again, she was quiet for a moment. "I just.. don't know how he feels." She said, slightly dropping her gaze. "I mean, I haven't been the easiest person to live with these last few months. I was in grief over someone close to me. And I honestly don't know if I pushed him away, or if he was giving me my space...but.." She was about to add that he hardly touched her, but soon remembered this was Casey she was talking to. Someone that probably still didn't think too highly of her. Someone who probably wasn't even listening. But soon, Leo popped his head out and announced Raph's status, earning a tiny grin.

Michelangelo: Mike carefully climbed off the bed and retrieved Raph's wayward gift, then returned to his spot beside his brother. He carefully placed it on his lap, and slowly began unwrapping it for him...

April: April stood by Leatherhead in the doorway and watched on. It was nice to see everyone together again. "Angel. try not to injure him any more then he is."

LH: Leatherhead stood off to the side and watched, it was nice to see Raphael awake, but as he didn't have anything pertinent to say or do, he just watched. He saw no reason to further crowd the turtle, particularly knowing his personality.

Casey Jones: Casey listened to Lexi carefully but wasn't expecting her to confide that much to him. He knew that she loved Raph, hell she did more then anyone else did in the rescue and was deeply grateful that she saved him. Without her, he felt that Raph would have died for sure. He understood that Raph was a hard guy to get along with sometimes, he certainly wasn't an open book. "Could ya of done anythin' ta scare 'em off?" He asked showing interest, he didn't mean anything inparticular. He then heard Leonardo from inside the house and looked in through the double door window's. It looked like everyone that was in the house was in that room. "Eh's picked up quite a' crowd there." He joked, thinking that Raph might not like all the extraattention.

LH: He actually agreed with Casey on that and bowed his head briefly "Good to see you, Raphael." and slipped out of the room to stay out of the way.

Raphael: Raph sank deeper into the plush mattress as Angel shouted at him. He appretiated her enthusiasm but in no way took her seriously. "Sure..go..fer' it." He commented back, he wished it was just a little cut.. He then watched as Mikey unwarped his gift for him and by this point he didn't much care anymore. He turned his head slightly trying to see what it was.

Angel: Angel smiled and gave him a thumbs up. "Will do! As soon as Casey gives me back my gun"

Lexi: Lexi shrugged a little at his question. "I.. don;t know. But if I did.. I wish he would tell me." And yeah, she realized that perhaps she had confide in him, a little too much, which was a little embarrassing. "Sorry.. I just really don't have anyone to talk to about this. No-one seems to care." She added quietly, dropping her gaze until he brought attention to Raph's growing crowd. "I'm sure he'll be glad to see you." She managed a small grin, changing the subject as she accompanied him towards the room...

Casey Jones: Casey shurged as she appologized but left it at that, he didn't mind at all but wondered what it was Raph was so intimadated by. He let the subject drop as he followed Lexi to Raph's room.

Michelangelo: Mike finally got the box unwrapped, and carefully opened it for his brother, and dug out the contents. Several CDs, a variety of groups that his brother would like. The box was marked 'from everyone', something they had all contributed for him. "Heh.. you have to get better so you can totally jam out!" He smiled, and placed the 50 Cent CD to the side. "I think I'm gonna borrow that one!"

Lexi: Lexi quietly entered the room, wanting nothing more than to go to Raph, but didn't want to disrupt his brothers. She felt angry, seeing Angel so close to him. Especially after everything she had said, and he lack of compassion towards him, but she was trying to keep the peace, for Raph's sake. She smiled over at him, not really sure if he would even notice her in the room or not. But she was glad that he was getting to spend Christmas with his family. He needed this more than anything.

Raphael: Raph's eye's widdened at Angel as she mentioned her gun but he didn't responed to it, thinking it may just be his med's messing with him. The growing crowed was making him feel closterphobic as he lay there, unable to move. He breifly snaped out of it as Mikey showed him the CD's but Raph strugged to read them. He then saw as Mikey flashed the 50 cent CD and managed a faint grin. "Over..my dead..body." He breathed but used a light tone, despite how dark the comment sounded. The last time he lended Mikey a CD, he got it back in two pieces.

April: April looked over at Casey and Lexi. "I don't think Raph's use to all this attention." She then looked back over at Angel who was lighting up a cig and sighed. "That girl is going to be the death of us all."

Donatello: Donatello watched Mikey unwrap Raph's gift and couldn't help but chuckle at his youngest brother's enthusiasm. Then at Raph's retort. At least his personality was intact. He knew that Raph didn't like all the attention on him like this -- especially so close, but Don couldn't find it in him to move away. He needed this closeness with his family. A day never went by in that tower when he hadn't thought about this moment. Maybe not exactly in this scenario, but reuniting with all of them. Now the real healing could begin.

Fraya: But Fraya wasn't having any of that. She walked over to Angel and plucked the cig from her mouth then put it out. "No! bad girl." She said and smacked Angel's nose

Michelangelo: Yeah, Mike probably wasn't the best person to loan things to, not being the most careful and all. But his intentions were always good. It was good to see a glimpse of his old brother in there, and he chuckled quietly. "Dawww.. I promise to take extra good care of it. If not, I'll give you my Spice Girls CD." He teased.

Casey Jones: Casey smiled as he saw the whole family back together again, it was definatly a long time coming. But his smile faded a bit once he saw Angel light a cigarette, he pushed his way through and gently grabed her arm leading her outta the room. "Outside, the guy can hardly breath as it is." He told her, the girl just didn't think before she did anything.

Lexi: But Angel was making it HARD for her to keep the peace. One of her biggest peeves, someone smoking in HER home! Besides, Raph was sick and didn't need to be exposed to that. But before she could act, Fraya had it under control. She tried to let her mood cool as she slipped out of the room, and returned a few seconds later with a gift wrapped in cloth. It wasn't his 'big' gift, but something she thought he would appreciate just the same. Careful not to displace anyone, she finally moved closer to Raph and sat on the edge of the bed, carefully uncovering his Sais. "I figured you would want these back."

Casey Jones: Casey smiled as he saw the whole family back together again, it was definatly a long time coming. But his smile faded a bit once he saw Angel light a cigarette, he was about to do something about it but it seemed Fraya beat him to it. He just shook his head, Angel just didn't think at all! He then watched curiously as Lexi slipped out of the room and tried hard to look over everyone to see what it was that she had.

Angel: Angel sat down next to Rini with a pout. It was just a cig, wasn't like she was bringing drugs into the room. But whatever, she would go outside later. Right now she wanted to stay in the warm house. She leaned against the wall and grinned at Rini. Rini was a little frighten of the girl and moved closer to Don.

Raphael: Raph was finding it harder to deal with all this attention, his nerves were pretty much shot and it seemed the med's were starting to edge off a bit. He didn't responed to Mikey and glanced around nervously until Lexi finally came over. He hadn't even noticed her coming in and was glad that she didn't leave him. It made him feel a little better at least. He looked curious at the cloth she held but his eyes soon lit up as she revealed his Sai's. They were his pride and joy. He moved his hand closer and ran his fingers over the dull blade. He thought he would never se these again.

Lexi: Lexi had noticed the nervous look in his eyes, the look she had seen way too many times since his ordeal. She figured the crowd was a big factor, and was prepared to head out of the room once she presented him with his sais, to give him more space. But seeing that small comfort that her presence gave him left her torn on what to do. As much as she wanted to be here with him, she didn't want to hog him all to herself, knowing how much this time meant to his brothers. She leaned in and pressed a kiss against his snout. "You need anything?"

Donatello: Don glanced back at Rini and took her hand, giving it a gentle squeeze. He certainly didn't approve of Angel's behavior, but she was already dealt with. He smiled at Rini and gave her hand another reassuring squeeze before turning back to the two turtles in the bed. Once the party broke up in the room, Don would take Rini somewhere more private to talk.

Male
    Number of posts : 37
    Registration date : 2010-12-30

Post by Leatherhead on Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:38 am

Leatherhead wandered back just inside the door way seeing that the crowd hasn't settled down much. It would seem he would have to play 'the bad guy' in order for Raphael to have his personal space back. "I'm sure Raphael is grateful that so many care about his well-being, but perhaps it would be a good idea to give him some breathing room, he has been through a great ordeal and is probably very tired." He would then shift away from the door so he wasn't blocking it entirely as if hinting for people to move.

Last edited by Leatherhead on Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:29 pm

Raphael looked up at her and gave her a weak nod, he understood why his brothers were here but not why the girls were. It was really starting to get on his nerves besides he didn't trust them very much, they had worked for the Shredder after all.

"Could ya..tell the ..girls ..ta leave?" He asked her, he didn't have the heart to tell his brothers to go.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:43 pm

Lexi heard LH's 'hint', and really hoped that some of the crowd would begin to thin down, for Raph's sake. Then came Raph's request. She gave a small nod, understanding his discomfort with the females his brothers had chosen. Even if they hadn't formally worked for the Shredder, just being overcrowded would be unsettling for him.

She shifted enough to look at the guests, clearing her throat. "Okay everyone. I think Raph wants some alone time with his brothers." She announced, deciding not to make this personal. Her gaze then once again met his as she squeezed his hand, wondering if she should go too. She would stay, if that's what he wanted, remembering the relief reflecting in his gaze upon her return just moments ago. But she also didn't want to interfere with the family's time together. She leaned in, pressing a kiss against his cheek, and whispering so only he could hear.

"Should I go, too?"

Male

Post by Raphael on Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:54 pm

Raphael was relieved when Lexi announced to everyone that they should leave. When Lexi leaned down and whispered in his ear, he grabbed her hand tightly and shook his head.

"No, don't.." He didn't want her to leave again, she was his family to him and she had every right to stay here with him.
    Angel Alvarez
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Female
    Number of posts : 303
    Registration date : 2010-07-16

Post by Angel Alvarez on Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:14 pm

Angel pouted at that and stood up.

"What? I gotta leave too? I thought we were bros, man!"
    Fraya
    Original Character

Post by Fraya on Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:17 pm

Fraya frowned and folded her arms. So he wanted them out? What for? She thought that they were family! "Well ain't this a fine how-do-you-do." She said rolling her eyes.

"We come here to wish you merry Christmas and get all worried about you and now we're being kicked out. I see how it is."

She walked around the bed and grabbed Rini's arm. "Come on Rini. Obviously we're not part of the family, lets go."

With that she walked out of the room with Rini in tow.
    Leatherhead
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 37
    Registration date : 2010-12-30

Post by Leatherhead on Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:18 am

He snorted (and made no attempt to hide it) in annoyance at Fraya's comment as she walked by-- as if to suggest that she be a little nicer. The fact that Leatherhead would have to suggest etiquette was peculiar on it's own, not that he was ignorant of such, but he found her comment rather rude.

Glancing at Angel. "Angel, give him some space." He gently tried to remind her of what he had just informed the group not 5 minutes ago. If not for the fact she made an agreement with Casey, he might be tempted to just go pick her up and walk her out of there himself.

He offered a glance at April and Casey to see if they were going to stay or step out as well.
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male

Post by Michelangelo on Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:53 am

Mike's grin begin to melt when the girls were asked to leave. But then it seemed that Raph wanted Lexi to stay? Well that didn't seem fair! But then again, Lex was Raph's girl. Of course he would want her to stay, and he had noticed the shift in his mood when she reentered the room. Still, he had mixed feelings, especially seeing how upset Fraya was. Oh boy.

Yeah, Mike knew his brother well enough to know that he was probably feeling overly exposed and vulnerable, and the crowd was making him uneasy. He had never been much for crowds, anyway. Especially people he hardly knew. And it was no secret to him that Raph was still wary of Fraya and Rini. They would have to earn Raph's trust, and that could take some time. He understood all this, and respected his brother's right to privacy, but it was hard seeing Fraya upset.

"I'll be right back.." He promised his brother, and painfully pushed himself up from the bed, and limped in behind the girls. He wanted to talk to Fray.. to make her feel better. But he intended on returning to Raph's side.

Male

Post by Donatello on Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:12 pm

Well, it turned out the 'party' was breaking up early -- too early. Maybe not for the three brothers, but for the rest of them. Excluding Lexi, of course.

It wasn't that Don didn't think Lexi belonged in the room with Raph. After all, they had been going out for months. Whereas Rini and Fraya, he had just met. And with their background of working for the Shredder wasn't scoring them many points with the family. And Don understood that too. But he felt terrible for Rini -- whom wasn't very established in the family yet -- looking completely lost as she headed out of the room with Fraya.

Don frowned deeply, seeing Mike leave after the girls. As much as he wanted to follow, he still felt too weak to get up from his seat yet. A few more minutes and he would be fine. Sighing heavily, he reached for Mike's arm before he left.

"Please tell Rini it'll be okay, alright, Mike? And that I'll be out soon."
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:28 pm

Lexi had been expecting for Raph to want her to stay, so perhaps she should've rephrased what she said to the girls. But it probably would make no difference. She frowned, hearing Fraya's obvious upset, and like Leatherhead, thought it was rather rude. Did they not know Raph well enough by now to know his personality? To know how much his space meant to him? Of course they didn't. And it didn't make since to her. Those two were granted permission to stay in the lair the longest, something she had always felt jealous about. And still, they didn't understand Raph.

She would be speaking with them later. But for now, she stayed put, not wanting to cause a scene. But it seemed that Angel would put up protest, and Lexi was silently praying that she wouldn't cause yet another scene. She didn't want to have to raise her voice again, especially not in front of Raph, in his condition. She would give her time to leave peacefully. And if not, she was sure that LH would lay down the law. She was inwardly grateful that the huge crocodile had came along.

Lexi sighed inwardly when Mike left behind Fraya and Rini, but understood that he was probably trying to sooth his girl. Her gaze once again shifted to Raph and she spared him a sweet smile, kneading his knuckles in her hand as she leaned in to nuzzle and kiss his cheek.

"How are you feeling?" She asked quietly, curling up on the bed beside him, and resting her head gently against his shoulder. She would stay by his side, but was determined not to interfere with this time between brothers.

Male

Post by Michelangelo on Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:37 pm

"Will do." Mike replied to Don, and flashed him a reassuring smile-- he would take care of it. With that, he slipped out of the room. Moving was extremely painful, and maybe it wasn't the best idea for him to keep doing so. But that was Mike for you. Never thinking things through.

Luckily it didn't take him long to find them. He propped himself awkwardly against the wall and reached to place a hand on Fraya's shoulder. "You okay?"

Purple Dragon

Female

Post by Angel Alvarez on Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:41 pm

April stepped out of the room, she had been seeing Raph everyday so she didn't think that it was nessasery for her to crowd him now.

Angel however, wasn't ready to leave. Sure, she wasn't as close to Raph as the others, but damnit! The reason she even came here was to hang out with Raph! She took a seat next to Don.

"I rode all this way to hang out with you, Raph. Don't make me leave."
    Fraya
    Original Character

Post by Fraya on Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:43 pm

Fraya turned around wiping at her eyes. "Yeah...Why doesn't he like us?" She asked Mike sadly. "What did we do wrong? I thought that we were part of the family."

Rini didn't say anything. She just sat down and was quietly keeping to herself.
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male

Post by Michelangelo on Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:58 pm

And there it was, the waterworks. Mike did not want to see her cry! He carefully wrapped his arms around her, squeezing her gently. "Dawww. You are part of the family!" He tried to reassure, pressing a kiss against her forehead.

"Raph just... needs his space right now." He tried to explain, not wanting to make this personal. Not now. Not on this day. "He just feels overwhelmed is all." He planted a soft kiss against her cheek. "Just give him time. He'll love you guys!" Okay, maybe 'love' was a little too strong of a word, but yeah. He hoped that someday Raph would come to accept them as he and Donnie had. Well, not in the same manner.

He reached over, giving Rini's shoulder a squeeze, remembering his promise to Don. "It'll be okay."

Post by Fraya on Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:01 pm

"I hope so." She said and returned the hug. She then sat down next to Rini.

Rini looked up at Mike and nodded. She was starting to wonder if it was even a good idea that her and Fraya came. It wasn't just what Raph had requested. She had been wondering it sense they had got to Lexi's place. "Maybe we should have stayed home." She told Fraya. "Give the guys some brother time. They don't need us butting into their bonding time or anything."

Casey Jones
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 432
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by Casey Jones on Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:08 pm

Angel Alvarez wrote:April stepped out of the room, she had been seeing Raph everyday so she didn't think that it was nessasery for her to crowd him now.

Angel however, wasn't ready to leave. Sure, she wasn't as close to Raph as the others, but damnit! The reason she even came here was to hang out with Raph! She took a seat next to Don.

"I rode all this way to hang out with you, Raph. Don't make me leave."

Casey crossed his arms and watched it all unfold. He couldn't believe how sensitive the girls were being over this, they obviously didn't know Raph at all. He gave Mikey a sympathetic look as he limped by. Poor guy had quite a job ahead of him, he thought to himself.

He smile at April as she left and was about to do the same until Angel made a fuss about leaving the room. He mentally rolled his eyes, Raph really seemed to have a way with everyone tonight. He walked over to her and gently pulled Angel up by her arm, trying to lead her out of the room. "Common Ang, I got somethin' fer' ya anyway." He said cheerfully hoping she would go for it. "Ya can come back in an' see 'em in a lil while." He promised, thinking Raph wouldn't object to that. He knew that Raph had a little soft spot for her.
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268

Post by Leonardo on Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:10 pm

Leo was with Raph on this one. The girls needed to leave. As much as they might want to be, they were not yet a part of their family, and may never be. He wasn't sure why they had came at all, it wasn't like Raph ever gave them a reason to think that he liked or trusted them.

Fraya's attitude to the situation made Leo a bit angry. The girl was obviously use to having her way and use to being liked. He folded his arms and frowned when Mike left the room.

"I think maybe the girls should have stayed home." He said quietly. But splinters hand on his shoulder quieted him.

"They are family, Leonardo. We must except them and try to trust them."

Leo didn't agree but nodded his head. He then looked over at Angel. "Maybe you can go keep the other girls company, Angel."

Angel glared at Leo. "April can handle that..."
    Angel Alvarez
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Female

Post by Angel Alvarez on Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:12 pm

That got Angel's attention. She smiled up at Casey and crawled off the bed. She then turned to Raph. "I'll be back soon, Raphy!"

She then wrapped her arms around Casey and looked up at him. "sooo what'cha get me?"
    Donatello
    Canon

Male

Post by Donatello on Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:23 pm

Don decided to keep quiet, but he really didn't appreciate Leo's comment about the girls staying home. How insensitive. Maybe they weren't as 'in the family' as Lexi was, but things were starting to turn that way. Given a little more time, he was sure they would be a welcome part of the family. He was happy to hear Splinter defend them.

However, with Lexi curling up with Raph like that, it did make him a little uncomfortable. And longing to do that again with Rini. Figuring he had enough rest, he slowly stood up from the bed.

"I'll be right back, too," he said as he left the room, using the wall and doorframe to keep him steady.
    Raphael
    Canon

Male

Post by Raphael on Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:28 pm

Lexi wrote:

Lexi sighed inwardly when Mike left behind Fraya and Rini, but understood that he was probably trying to sooth his girl. Her gaze once again shifted to Raph and she spared him a sweet smile, kneading his knuckles in her hand as she leaned in to nuzzle and kiss his cheek.

"How are you feeling?" She asked quietly, curling up on the bed beside him, and resting her head gently against his shoulder. She would stay by his side, but was determined not to interfere with this time between brothers.

"Like..shit!" He said, he was in a bad mood now due to all the drama. All he wanted was for them to leave the room and the girls had to make a huge deal over it. It only further pissed him off when Fraya claimed she was part of the family, that had to be a joke. Not to mention the fact that she was worried over him even though she didn't know the first thing about him! And ofcourse Mikey had to chase after her.

His head, chest, and just about everything else hurt. Lexi helped a little but it wasn't enough to take away the pain. He was glad when Casey took Angel away without a problem. It's not that he didn't want to see her, he just wasn't in the mood to socialize. He thought it was funny how him and Leonardo agreed over something but kept it to himself as he heard that Splinter felt otherwise. And now Donatello was gone... He found himself just not caring anymore, he just wanted this night over with already!

"Merry..fuckin', Christmas.." He grumbled, though it wasn't to anyone inparticular.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:49 am