A Blue Christmas without you.

Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Re: A Blue Christmas without you.

Post by Leonardo on Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:33 pm

Leo stood up when he heard lexi call his name. He was still on the phone when he walked into her bedroom. "Everything ok?" He asked when he walked in.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758

Post by Lexi on Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:26 pm

When Leo entered the room, she gave a nod, but remained silent, not wanting to interrupt his phone conversation. She remained by Raph's side, resting her head on his shoulders. It was breaking her heart to have to leave, but she had other responsibilities. Besides, she wouldn't be gone too long. At least she hoped.

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:44 pm

Raphael still wasn't convinced about this dealer of hers but before he could protest further she called in Leonardo. He then winced as Lexi leaned against his shoulder but that soon subsided. He noticed that Leonardo was on the phone but that sure didn't keep him from talking.

"Damn it babe.. don't be gettin' yer'self killed on meh..!"

He didn't want her to go and it wasn't just due to that drug dealer, he was afraid to be alone. The nightmares were relentless and she seemed to help a lot with it. But then again he didn't know how long he was going to be able to take all this pain either. He was beginning to get a raging headache on top of everything else.

Last edited by Raphael on Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:06 pm

Leo had no clue why Lexi was leaving, he hoped that it was for something importaint. He looked at Raph and pulled the phone away from his mouth a little.

"Don says that Master Splinter is back home." He informed them.
    Raphael
    Canon

Male

Post by Raphael on Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:22 pm

Raphael looked up and slowly turned his head to see Leonardo. Though he looked to be in pain he gave Leonardo an odd look.

"Uhh.. yea, thats nice.." He replied a bit annoyed, obviously no one had informed him that Splinter did not make it out of the tower along with the rest of his brothers.
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:25 pm

Maybe it was just the pain causing Raph to be a heartless prick at the moment. But Leo couldn't believe that his brother just, didn't care.

"Raph. Does it not at lest shock you a little, that Shredder just, let him go with out a fight or anything?"
    Raphael
    Canon

Male

Post by Raphael on Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:42 pm

Raphael held Leonardo's gaze but was really starting to get pissed at the lecture attitude he seemed to have at the moment.

"Wha' the.. hell are..ya talkin' a'bout?!" He said between labored breaths. "Ya told meh.. everybody had.. made it out..!" He shot back, now he was starting to get confused again which was something he really didn't need help with at the moment.
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:46 pm

When Don hung up, Leo stood on the phone a few moments longer, repeating the word hello a few times, then finally hung up. He turned his attention to Raph and shook his head.

"Everyone but Master Splinter. He was still in the tower, but it seems that Shredder just let him go. So that he could be with us for Christmas. I don't trust it, something's wrong with this whole situation."

He looked at Lexi. "I don't think you should leave the house right now. Who knows what Shredder is planing. It's best if you just stay here until we know what's going on."
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:54 pm

Lexi listened to the two brothers almost bickering, and with an inward sigh, began edging her way off the bed. She was about to tell the two to cool it, but now Leo had directed his attention towards her, 'suggesting' that she stay put. She met his gaze, shaking her head in response.

"I have to go, Leo. I have some things to take care of at the hospital. Don't worry. I'll be safe." Though, she always had either Raph or Laz to protect her. But now, both of her boys were hurt. But she would keep that slight hesitation to herself.

Male

Post by Leonardo on Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:47 pm

It was clear that no matter what he said, Lexi was still going to leave. And he doubted that there was anything Raph could say to make her change her mind.

"Alright. But at lest bring Casey with you."
    Agent Bishop
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 222
    Registration date : 2009-10-21

Post by Agent Bishop on Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:29 pm

Bishop had been locked in his lab for hours, like most days. He was busy taking apart the samples he managed to get from the turtles. Wanting to see if he could recreate the mutagen that changed them, or even come up with a way to make a super human. The profits that he could get from the military would be huge. And who said it had to be just the American military!

But his eyes were growing tired and he was starting to feel a bit stuffy. He leaned back on his black leather chair and stretched his arms above his head. He needed to get out.

Sense Shredder and him had captured the turtles the first time, Bishop had had his eyes on the Lexi girl. Not normally his type of woman, but then again, he really didn't have a type, unless you consider temporary a type.

He knew that Raph was her so called boyfriend, the thought of that made him gag, and wouldn't it be fun to toy with her some? He thought so.

So he plucked his phone from his desk and started to make a few calls. Of course he didn't know her phone number. But what he did know, was she was a model that worked for that horrible magazine. He also knew that money could buy anything, including information.

And it wasn't long before he had her number. Of course he didn't expect her to say yes to a meeting with him. He would have to lie a bit,twist the truth, make her want to meet up with him.

He came up with his story, then dialed her number.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:48 pm

Leonardo wrote:It was clear that no matter what he said, Lexi was still going to leave. And he doubted that there was anything Raph could say to make her change her mind.

"Alright. But at lest bring Casey with you."

Lexi slowly stood from the bed, expecting Leo to give her some kind of lecture about how she was putting herself in danger. It was just his personality. She braced herself for it, but luckily it didn't come. However, she would hesitate about asking Casey. She still felt that the man disliked her, and only tolerated her because of Raph. It was always different with Laz. He was there because he genuinely cared for her safety. She had been nothing more than a dreadful 'chore' to Casey.

With an inward sigh, she just gave a single nod, but had no intentions of troubling Casey again. She grabbed her clothes from the closet, and started toward the bathroom to change, but her ringing cell phone halted her in her tracks. She expected it to be Serenity calling to tell her to hurry. She spun in her tracks, plucking it from the nightstand before heading into the bathroom. But it wouldn't be Serenity's number that showed up on her phone's screen. Unlisted. She thought nothing of it, figuring it was someone with the wrong number.

"Hello?"

Male

Post by Agent Bishop on Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:31 am

Bishop gave an unseen grin when Lexi answered the phone. "Ah Lexi." He started as if he was a long time friend. "I do hope that I'm not calling at a bad time. Your manager lent me your number." He explained. "My name is John." Ok so far, not a lie.

"I have some information about your turtles, you might find intresting."

Well. it seemed he didn't have to lie at all. How sad. "Hows about I meet you at the tea leaf in say, two hours?"

The tea leaf was one of the more fancy places in New York. You only went there if you were rich, or felt like going into debt to impress a girl.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:46 am

It seemed that this 'John' guy knew her. But as common as the name was, it didn't ring any bells. Obviously she was not on a first name basis with Bishop. But then he mentioned the turtles, causing her heart to skip a beat. She was silent for a moment, trying to find her voice.

"Okay, John, you managed to get my attention." She said, sliding into fancy jeans. As skeptical and untrusting of the situation as she was... he knew about the turtles. She needed to make sure that he wasn't a threat.

Two hours. That should give her enough time to drop in at the hospital and meet up with Ace before heading to the posh diner. "Do... I know you?" Yeah, it was probably best for him to leave out the fact that he was the one responsible for ripping Raph apart..

Last edited by Lexi on Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Male

Post by Agent Bishop on Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:51 am

Bishop was actually surprised that it was that easy to get her to go to dinner with him. He smiled to himself.

"No, But I look forward to meeting you, Lexi." He said in a smooth tone. "I'll see you soon."

With that he snapped his cell shut and stood up. He had to clean up there and then get ready for his 'date'.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:07 am

Lexi closed her phone and laid it on the fancy gold-rimmed sink while she struggled to wrap her mind around who this guy was, and what he possibly wanted. Money for his silence? Yeah, that's probably what it was. She sighed deeply. That news broadcast had really gotten around. But she had hoped by now that the city had just shrugged it off as a hoax.

She slipped into her black sequined shirt, then tugged on her boots. Once she was dressed, she did her hair and make up, then slid into her black leather jacket. Sometimes it was a pain in the ass, always having to look her best just in case the paparazzi spotted her. There were enough horrible photos of her floating around, during her mental break down at the hospital, and during her depression.

Lexi slipped her phone into her bag and headed out of the bathroom, making a stop back by her bedroom. She walked over to Raph, giving him a gentle squeeze and a kiss on the snout. "I'll be back soon, babe." She promised, and looked over at Leo. "Please stay in here with him.."

Male

Post by Leonardo on Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:33 am

Leo still didn't want Lexi leaving, but it was obvious that she was just as hard headed as Raph.

"Of course." He told her, pulling a chair close to Raph's bed and sitting down. "I'll stay in here till you get back." And he would probably call Don back and ask him what was going on.
    Raphael
    Canon

Male

Post by Raphael on Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:18 pm

Raphael wished Lexi would have gotten 'undressed' and dressed right there in the room but it seemed Leonardo had gotten in the way of that. He felt like he was dying and still couldn't get some time alone with his girlfriend or at least while he is conscious anyway.

He knew she was leaving and nothing he could say could talk her out of it which bugged him to no end but he did however agree with Leonardo's suggestion about bringing Casey along. He nodded as best as he could to show that he did but he wasn't sure if she had seen it or not before she rushed off to the bathroom.

He stared off at the wall while he waited for her to come back but when she only kissed him on the snout he grunted. He couldn't even get a real kiss but he figured e would fix that once he was well enough. He hated the fact that she was making Leonardo his babysitter but then again he couldn't really do anything himself in this condition.

"Be.. careful.. call Casey." He said to her, he was starting to feel sleepy again.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:35 pm

But Lexi wouldn't disappoint. She went in for seconds, this time catching his lips in a gentle kiss, allowing it to linger for a moment before reluctantly pulling away. Obviously she had no problems with public displays of affection. She just gave a nod in response to his request to call Casey, but didn't say anything. She blew him another kiss before disappearing from the room, but as she headed towards the door, her phone began to ring. At first, she figured it was that John guy again, but was a bit relieved to see Ace's number.

"Hey Ace...you're not bailing on me, are you?" She asked as she headed towards the door...

Female

Post by Lexi on Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:47 pm

Ace wrote:"No no...Mikko had a little accident and I'm at the hospital. Anyway, I was wondering if we could meet up a little earlyer. I have some things on me now so maybe we can just meet up at the hospital?"

Hopefully Lexi would be willing to meet him there and soon, he really wanted to get out of there and do something fun with Ally. He told her the hospital that he was in and the room number and floor.

Lexi was relieved that he wasn't bailing on her. Raph really needed some pain relief. She headed out the door, and climbed into her black BMW, digging for her keys as she listened to Ace. It really didn't surprise her that Mikko had an 'accident'. And even though the woman's last words to her hadn't been too kind, she hoped that she was okay.

"She okay?" She asked, unlocking the door and climbing into her car. And soon, she was pulling out of the long drive-way. "Yeah, the hospital's fine." Actually, it couldn't be more convenient.

Female

Post by Lexi on Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:00 pm

Ace wrote:
    "Yeah she's ok. Everything just kinda caught up with her I guess. her man left, kid was taken away again, Misses Gabe...and she's telling me to shut up. You can talk to her when you get here if you want."

"Yeah, know how that is. Things really hit you on holidays." She said, speeding down the driveway and finally hitting the road that led out of her little sanctuary. "Not so sure she wants to talk to me.. but we'll see."

Female

Post by Lexi on Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:13 pm

Ace wrote:
    "Awww I'm sure she will. Well, we'll see you soon. I got to go and take care of my girls. Bye."

He hung up the phone and slipped it back in his pocket. He nuzzled Ally and kissed her cheek. "That's Lexi. I met her back when sp...I she was hurt and needed something for her nerves."

Lexi still wasn't so sure and figured Mikko would make a scene with her there, but she had too much to do to make other arrangements. "See you soon." With that, she slid her phone back into her purse, and flipped on her radio, blasting Prodigy. It would be a long drive. The only downfall of living so far away from the city.

Male

Post by Raphael on Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:56 pm

And Raphael returned the kiss and couldn't help a tired grin. He didn't even seem to care that Leonardo was still in the room but his grin faded as she disappeared. He really hoped that she would listen to him and would have no reason to think that her and Casey had trouble getting along. As far as he knew they got along great.

Soon sitting up became harder to maintain so he finally slid back down but not without trouble. "Aggghh!" He shouted in pain while grabbing at his plastron, but was not even aware that Leonardo had gotten Donatello back on the phone.
    April O'Neil
    Canon

Female
    Number of posts : 505
    Registration date : 2008-09-29

Post by April O'Neil on Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:38 am

April had been going back and forth from her place, to the lair and to Lexi's home. Now she was once again at Lexi's place, in the kitchen, doing her best to make a nice Christmas dinner. It seemed no one had noticed her in the house. There were more inportaint things to deal with though, Raph for one. And she over heard Leo talk about Splinter, it didn't sound good...Probably another thing to worry about. Didn't they ever get a break?

At lest they would have a nice meal, well...sort of nice, April followed the recipes but some of the stuff just wasn't looking right. Oh well...
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:43 pm

Don quickly excused himself from the kitchen again and made his way back into the main room, keeping his voice down. "I'm not really sure, Leo. It would be great if we could all be reunited, including our father, but I still have my doubts that everything is kosher with him."

He felt really bad talking about Splinter like this behind his back, but he just couldn't be sure about anything. "He seems like the Sensei we know, but I just don't know. I'd hate to lead him to Raph if something isn't right." He huffed in irritation. "What should we do, Leo?"

As much as he wanted to believe that was really the Master Splinter they all knew and loved, Don just couldn't shake the feeling that something was indeed off. And he hated that feeling. With everything else going on, it was very disconcerting to think they weren't safe in their own home anymore.

"I don't know..." Leo was quiet for a long moment, trying to decide what was the best course of action. Should they take the chance and lead Splinter to Lexi's place, or play it safe?

"Can you make sure that Master Splinter doesn't have anything the Foot can track him with? If he's not being tracked or anything then...I suppose it'll be ok."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:12 pm