The Most 'Wonderful' Time of the Year

Fraya
    Original Character

Number of posts : 359
    Registration date : 2010-05-02

Re: The Most 'Wonderful' Time of the Year

Post by Fraya on Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:19 pm

Fraya was bouncing around, getting dressed and dancing with the cat, but she finally settled down next to Mike. She gave him a big smile and kissed his nose.

She then looked over at Rini with a frown, but didn't say anything.

"So!" She finally said. "I say we have doughnuts."
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:27 pm

Donatello nodded to his father then turned to Rini when she addressed him. He returned her kiss then nodded. "What's going on?" he found himself asking. He wasn't aware of who she was talking to on the phone. Heck, he didn't even know she was ON the phone, really. And he also didn't know what Master Splinter and Leo discussed in their phone conversation.

He looked at Master Splinter and asked, "So what did you find out, Sensei?"
    Rini
    Original Character

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2010-08-05

Post by Rini on Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:35 pm

"It's kind of a long story." Rini told Don. "But the short of is, I'm going to visit my adoptive father, for just an hour or so. I'll be back soon."

Well it wasn't a total lie, though shredder wasn't REALLY her adoptive father at all. She was more like his property then anything seeing as how Shredder actually bought her. But she really didn't want to go into details right now.
    Splinter
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 271
    Registration date : 2008-10-10

Post by Splinter on Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:44 pm

"Leo only confirmed what I had already assumed. He thinks that it's suspitious that I was allowed to freely walk out of the tower. If I was in his position I am sure I would feel the same way."

Splinter took a sip of his tea and smiled warmly. "He told me that Raphael is getting better, that April is cooking dinner. He also asked if I would be offended if you, Donatello, were to make sure I was safe. I would not. He then told us not to be late for dinner."
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1271
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Michelangelo on Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:10 pm

Mike was extremely happy when Fraya finally reappeared, and took a seat beside him at the table. He flashed her a grin, nodding in agreement. Donuts would be awesome right about now!

"Mmmm... my gal is smart!" He winked at her, hoping they had some donuts stashed someplace. His attention then shifted to Don and Splinter, listening in on their conversation. Boy, he would really hate to be Donnie right about now!

Male

Post by Donatello on Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:35 am

Everything was so up in the air right now, it was hard to think. On one hand, he really wanted to reunite his family. On the other, he was worried about Rini going off by herself. Every fiber in his being was telling him that was a bad idea. But on the other hand, he didn't want to tell Rini where she could and couldn't go. Then there was the whole thing with their father and his mysterious appearance.

Don's head was spinning. Either way, it was looking like he'd be letting his loved ones get into potential danger. Splinter really wanted to go to see Raph, but he also knew how secretive Lexi was about her location. Could he really risk that if Splinter and the Shredder were indeed working together? Even if he let their Sensei go for this day, it sounded like he would have to return again.

Argh...what to do...? It all boiled down to him again. He caused this mess. If he hadn't agreed to work with the Shredder NONE of this would have happened. He put his whole family in danger FOR him and look where it's gotten them. He might have discovered Rini and he was grateful for that, but it didn't change the fact that Mike and Raph nearly died because of his own mistakes!

"Um...excuse me a moment," he finally said and got up from the table again and hurried as fast as he could out of the kitchen. He had to regroup and pull himself together fast!
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male

Post by Michelangelo on Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:13 pm

Well... it was looking like there would be no donuts... bummer. But his thoughts were no longer on pastries as he watched Don excuse himself from the kitchen, looking a little torn. Man, he really felt bad for his brother, suddenly having to take on such a huge task. If he messed up, it could mean their safety. Something Leo had to deal with on a regular basis. Being the youngest certainly wasn't a bad thing!

Mike was torn on if he should check in on his brother, or give him the space to collect his thoughts. But since when was he the one to respect personal space?! Yeah.. he would go check on him. As painful as it was, he slowly forced himself up, taking a moment to regain his balance before limping in the direction his brother had gone...

Post by Fraya on Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:17 pm

There was no doughnuts, but Fraya found a lot of cake in the freezer. When she turned to tell Mike about her find, he was getting up and walking off.

"Mike! That boy I swear. What am I going to do with him? Who wants cake?"
    Donatello
    Canon

Male

Post by Donatello on Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:07 am

Donatello had begun pacing, much too upset to think about is own healing injuries. He was barely using his staff to walk and was mostly carrying it. When he finally turned around, still in his frantic pacing, he caught sight of his brother stumbling out of the kitchen. Worries he had were replaced with concerns about Mikey's condition.

He rushed over to Mikey's side and held him -- dropping his staff with a loud clatter. "Wha--Mikey, what do you think you're doing?" Without waiting for an answer, he started leading his brother over to a chair in the living area.
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male

Post by Michelangelo on Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:25 am

Yeah, being up and mobile probably wasn't the best idea... just standing upright was excruciating, but he had to check on Don. Before he could answer, he once again found himself being ushered towards a chair, which he didn't protest. As long as he was still in the same area as his brother, and could make sure everything was alright.

"Heh.. you should probably be sitting too, you know..I'm not the only cripple here.." He lightly scolded, a hint of a grin tugging at his lips. This whole scolding thing could go both ways. "You okay?" He asked, a little more serious.

Post by Fraya on Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:47 am

Mike nearly jumped when his brother reappeared, obviously not expecting him back so soon. He flashed him a sheepish grin, and wrapped an arm around his neck as he supported him. "I know... but I saved you like, a step." He grinned, and the smile grew wider when Fray popped in with cake. He took it with his free hand, flashing her a devious look at her comment. "Heh.. that sounds like fuuun!"

Fraya slipped her arms around Mike and pulled him close to her. "It'll be lots of fun." She said and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"Lets get you ready to go, can't wait to see Lexi's place."
    Angel Alvarez
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Female
    Number of posts : 303
    Registration date : 2010-07-16

Post by Angel Alvarez on Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:31 am

Angel grabbed her backpack and slung it over her shoulder. "Well....You guys can hang out here if you want. I'm going to go to Lexi's place. Of course if someone would like to drive me, that would be awesome."
    Donatello
    Canon

Male

Post by Donatello on Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:37 pm

Seeing Mikey was in good hands, he let Fraya take him while Don got ready himself. He barely acknowledged Angel as he headed for his room for a little privacy.

After shutting his door, he sat down on his bed and dialed Leo's number, snagging a pad of paper and something to write with while he waited for his eldest brother to pick up.
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268

Post by Leonardo on Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:55 pm

Leo grabbed his phone and looked at the caller ID. He told April who it was, not that she asked, but he figured she would be wondering.

"Hello?" He answered. "You guys on your way, April cooked." He informed, though he would let them decide if the food was good or not.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male

Post by Donatello on Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:39 pm

"Hi, Leo. And, not just yet. I need the directions to Lexi's place. We're just about ready to go, though," he told him, tapping the end of the pen on the paper, preparing to write the directions down after Leo told him.
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268

Post by Leonardo on Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:43 pm

Leo gave Don as detailed directions as he could. "You really can't miss it once you get to the beach, there aren't many other houses here."
    Donatello
    Canon

Male

Post by Donatello on Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:47 pm

Don paid close attention to Leo and jotted down things as he went. Yeah, he pretty much knew how to get there when Leo had mentioned "beach". But he just wanted to make sure. "Alright, Leo. Thanks. I'll let Mikey know about the food and that might get him moving faster," he joked, then said a quick goodbye and hung up.
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male

Post by Michelangelo on Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:07 pm

Fraya wrote:
    Fraya slipped her arms around Mike and pulled him close to her. "It'll be lots of fun." She said and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"Lets get you ready to go, can't wait to see Lexi's place."

Mike felt little butterflies flopping wildly within his tummy when Fraya pulled him close. He wrapped his arms around her, giving her a soft squeeze. "Mmm..I'm ready!" He said, returning her kiss. He was too indulged in Fraya to even notice Angel's arrival.

Post by Fraya on Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:10 pm

Fraya let out a giggled when Mike gave her a squeeze. She reached up and cupped his cheeks, then planted a long, deep kiss against his lips.

Michelangelo
    Canon

Male

Post by Michelangelo on Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:49 pm

And the fluttering butterflies intensified. He returned her kiss wholeheartedly, hands stealthily sliding beneath her shirt, caressing her back..

Post by Fraya on Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:51 pm

She shivered under his touch, her tongue slipping pasted his lips to meet his. Her eyes slid closed as the kiss deepened. She was no longer paying any mind to anyone else in the lair. It didn't matter to her that they were making out in the middle of the living room.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male

Post by Donatello on Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:03 pm

Donatello stood up from the bed after reviewing the directions once more then tucked them away. He quickly gathered everything he thought he might need in his bag the went to head out of his room.

One thing he didn't expect was to catch his little brother and his girlfriend in a heavy make-out session. Just for a brief second, he was envious of his brother. He hadn't been able to have that sort of intimacy with Rini in a long time. Not since he had been hurt.

He tried looking the other direction at first, but then he decided he better interrupt them before things got too far. Judging from how far they were, he didn't think it would be that much longer before they crossed that line.

Taking a deep breath, he walked over to them, clearing his throat loudly. Then he picked up his discarded Bo off the floor, once again, using it for a crutch.

"Are you ready, Mikey?" he asked, studying his brother carefully.
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male

Post by Michelangelo on Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:26 pm

Fraya wrote:She shivered under his touch, her tongue slipping pasted his lips to meet his. Her eyes slid closed as the kiss deepened. She was no longer paying any mind to anyone else in the lair. It didn't matter to her that they were making out in the middle of the living room.

Okay, that was definitely something new! Sure, they had kissed before, but nothing to this extent! Her tongue felt so good against his, and he was doing his best not to goof this up! He massaged her tongue with his, remembering all the pointers he'd taken from some of Raph's naughty movies.

His eyes slid closed, savoring every moment of this, excitement and a tingling sensation taking hold. His hands slowly began inching their way to her front, and up her stomach, but his brother's throat-clearing snagged his attention. He popped one eye open, still in mid-kiss, but paused in his actions. It took a moment, but he reluctantly disengaged his lips from Fraya's, and slowly slipped his hands from her shirt, flashing Don a cheeky grin.

"Heh.. you have horrible timing, bro." He said, giving a small nod. "Yeah.. I'm ready.."

Post by Fraya on Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:31 pm

Fraya moaned softly against his mouth, his hands felt so cool and nice on her body, but tickled a bit when he moved to her stomach.

Then Don came in. Very bad timing. Then again, now that she was thinking clearly. Maybe doing it in the livingroom wasn't the best idea.

"We're ready!" She said, smoothing her shirt out.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male

Post by Donatello on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:08 pm

Don did feel a bit bad for interrupting them. But then again, 'This is something that should be taking place behind locked doors,' he reminded himself. Master Splinter certainly wouldn't approve of displays like that in plain sight.

He nodded to both Mike and Fraya, shouldering his bag very carefully then moved to Mike's side. "Alright, let's let Master Splinter know then we can get moving," he said then he headed for the kitchen area.

"Master Splinter? We're ready."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:40 am