Spring is in the air

Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Spring is in the air

Post by Mikko on Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:14 pm

Mikko's arms had healed up nicely in the past few months. The snow was starting to melt and the city was slowly warming up. Mikko spent her days in her house or out looking for work.

She had kept in close touch with Daisy and even managed to talk to Dice more. He was upset that she had tried to kill herself. She appologized and promised that she would never do it again.

She had also hung out at headquarters a few times. But hated hanging around those guys. They were so much worse then the Dragons. A few of them were cool, Bones for one. But they would come to her place and hang out.

She hadn't talked to Lexi since Christmas. She hoped that Gabe was doing alright.

Now Mikko sat curled up on the couch with the newspaper in front of her. She needed a job. She had already been to every tattoo shop around, no one was hiring.

She put her paper down and stood up. No way was she lowering herself to work fastfood or some shit. She looked out the window and watched the two dogs play.

Then her phone started to ring. She walked over and plucked it off the coffee table. "Hello? Speaking...." She answered.

Agent Bishop
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 222
    Registration date : 2009-10-21

Re: Spring is in the air

Post by Agent Bishop on Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:23 pm

Bishop had spent the past few months injecting people with Raph's mutated blood. So far nothing of interest had happen. He was not only getting bored but was running out of 'volunteers'.

The assistants that were working for him had out stayed their welcome and was desposed of. Now he needed someone else to help him gather test subjects. He called around till he got the number of a female gang member.

"Mikko. My name is Agent Bishop..." It was all he got out before Mikko asked if he was a cop.

"Uh...no no, I'm no cop. I'm looking for a new assistant, someone who can help me out around the lab. I hear on the streets that you are the girl to talk to ."

Mikko did need a job, and working for some agent in a lab sounded new and exciting. "Maybe."

"we should meet." Bishop continued. "Hows about today, round four at the DQ?"

"Uh yeah sure I can do that." Mikko answered.

"Excelent. see you then." With that Bishop and mikko hung up. Hopefully this girl was as good as people said.
    Hun
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Male
    Number of posts : 153
    Registration date : 2009-08-23

Post by Hun on Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:32 pm

No one knew it. But Hun had been horribly injured during the shoot out at the docks. It's why he seemed to disappear off the face of the earth. DragonFace knew where he was, but was told not to tell anyone. Hun had become paranoid. He didn't know who he could trust anymore. Who in his gang were really spies for the Turks?

But he was back now, much to the DragonFaces dismay. He rather liked being the leader. But Hun didn't care for how he had been running things.

He sat at his desk, his feet up, a cigar between his lips. From what he knew, Jencko had ran off with his tail between his legs, the Turks were no more as far as he was concerned. They had won, they got the city back.

"Life is good."
    Angel Alvarez
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Female
    Number of posts : 303
    Registration date : 2010-07-16

Post by Angel Alvarez on Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:54 pm

Turns out, living with Casey wasn't so bad after all. It was a rocky start, Angel had a hard time coming off the drugs, being able to still smoke took the edge off, but it was still hard as fuck!

Other then that. things hadn't been bad these past months. Casey even let her crawl in bed with him after she had watched a scary movie. He was seeming more and more like a brother to her again.

She still hung out with her boys though, which was hard, knowing that masked guy that was kicking their ass was the same guy she was living with. She had tried to get Casey to stop going out but he wouldn't listen.

Her and April were on good terms again. Which was good sense April was dating the man, and was around quite often.

Also, Angel still would go to Lexi's place. She loved it there. Away from the noise and crowds of the city. In fact, that's where she was headed now. Sadly, her and Lexi's relationship was still a bit rocky. She tried her best to be good, but her mouth would always get her in trouble.

Hopefully this visit would be a good one.
    Lt. Gordon Miller
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 149
    Registration date : 2010-07-20

Post by Lt. Gordon Miller on Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:40 am

OOC- (Apologies ahead of time if I'm being too presumptuous here, I figured as things are calmed down and maybe characters are on better ground with eachother, I could try Gordon again. If it's a problem, just let me know..)

Gordon hadn't heard anything from Angel since she just took off and frankly, it didn't surprise him she did. Honestly, he had no idea why she had any interest in him to begin with.

Going to the turtles lair was certainly out of the question in order to find out how things ended up with everyone as well, he knew that and he sure as heck wasn't even going to try. Fortunately, having names cut down the search time quite a bit. On the other hand, a name as common as Jones didn't help as much as he'd hoped. So it did take some time to find the right one.

He arrived at Casey's apartment standing at the door for several moments before he finally lifted a hand to knock, hoping that the person he was looking for would be home.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:58 am

Things were slowly returning to normal for Donatello. He had healed from his wounds and was back to his main focus with keeping the family safe. The only hitch: people were constantly coming and going from the lair, so family time was few and far between.

Don would occasionally take them up to Lexi's place or just tag along. It had almost become a second home, and Don couldn't help but love the luxuries the beach house had. It was almost as fancy as the tower, but without the evil baggage of the place.

Speaking of baggage...

Don was happy Rini had found work, but not so much with where she was working. At least the Shredder had kept things low-key for a while. Not that it was always a good thing their enemy was keeping so quiet. Usually that meant something big was in the works. Just no idea what.

Don just kept telling her to be careful and let her go on her way. After the misunderstanding a few months ago with the Shredder trying to kill her, Don wasn't sure how true it was. He tried not to become too overbearing with protecting her, but he loved her so much he couldn't bear the thought of losing her. To the one person that his family had lost so much to over the years already.
    Rini
    Original Character

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2010-08-05

Post by Rini on Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:17 am

"I'm home!" Rini called out. It was a short day at work. Two hours tops. Shredder had asked her to come in to help organize some papers then let her go. He had been hidden away in his office for weeks. She knew that the man was up to something, she just didn't know what. He was being very careful to not let her find out.

"I brought food." She annouced. "The cooks at the tower were making lobster and cheese stuffed burgers and stuffed peppers. and for dessert I got cheese cake!"

Casey Jones
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 432
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by Casey Jones on Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:52 am

Lt. Gordon Miller wrote:

Gordon hadn't heard anything from Angel since she just took off and frankly, it didn't surprise him she did. Honestly, he had no idea why she had any interest in him to begin with.

Going to the turtles lair was certainly out of the question in order to find out how things ended up with everyone as well, he knew that and he sure as heck wasn't even going to try. Fortunately, having names cut down the search time quite a bit. On the other hand, a name as common as Jones didn't help as much as he'd hoped. So it did take some time to find the right one.

He arrived at Casey's apartment standing at the door for several moments before he finally lifted a hand to knock, hoping that the person he was looking for would be home.

Casey was in his apartment looking for the pop-tarts in the cub bored. He had gotten up late due to the late shift he worked last night, his new job as a bouncer was very tiring work. It turns out that he had gotten fired from his mechanics job because his boss declared him to unreliable with all the unexpected absences he took toward the end of last year. They were all major emergency's so Casey didn't regret it, though he did miss his old job and friends.

He took Aprils advice and became a bouncer at a local night club which was surprisingly easy job to get when you know a celebrity like Lexi. Casey finally found the pop tarts and opened a pack, he then glanced around the apartment wondering where Angel disappeared to but couldn't find her. It worried him when she left, knowing that she was still in the gang. She had made a lot of progress in the last few months but it sure didn't come easy. He was still happy that she was there though, at least he could keep an eye on her and make sure she was safe... well at least most of the time he tired to.

He was walking to the couch with pop tart in hand when he suddenly heard a knock on the door. He was relieved thinking that it would be Angel but when he opened the door he got a bad surprise. It was Angels old boy toy, Casey glared at the man as he took another bite of his strawberry pop tart.

"Wha' the hell do ya want?!" Casey questioned while he was still chewing. The fact that this guy was such a help during the rescue was the only reason Casey didn't slam the door in his face but that could soon change.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male

Post by Donatello on Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:33 pm

Rini wrote:"I'm home!" Rini called out. It was a short day at work. Two hours tops. Shredder had asked her to come in to help organize some papers then let her go. He had been hidden away in his office for weeks. She knew that the man was up to something, she just didn't know what. He was being very careful to not let her find out.

"I brought food." She annouced. "The cooks at the tower were making lobster and cheese stuffed burgers and stuffed peppers. and for dessert I got cheese cake!"

Donatello had been busy getting things ready for Easter while everyone was away. He tended to work better alone, as usual. After that was all done, he sat down at his computer. Which was where he was when he heard Rini come in. After hearing her angelic voice, he smiled and stood up from his computer chair, then came out of his lab and over to her.

"Hi," he greeted her with a smooch to the cheek. "How did it go?"
    Lt. Gordon Miller
    Canon

Male

Post by Lt. Gordon Miller on Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:49 pm

Gordon's attention had briefly turned towards an apartment door down the hallway that sounded like a couple arguing pretty loudly. Hearing Casey's door open, he quickly turned his attention towards it. "Ah, Mr Jones. You're not an easy man to find." he put his hands in his pants pocket casually. "I was hoping we could chat since our previous meeting didn't go so well... I'm willing to chalk most of it up to stress.." he shrugs.
    Rini
    Original Character

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2010-08-05

Post by Rini on Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:54 pm

Donatello wrote:Donatello had been busy getting things ready for Easter while everyone was away. He tended to work better alone, as usual. After that was all done, he sat down at his computer. Which was where he was when he heard Rini come in. After hearing her angelic voice, he smiled and stood up from his computer chair, then came out of his lab and over to her.

"Hi," he greeted her with a smooch to the cheek. "How did it go?"

"It was so boring." Rini told him and set the food down. "I had to sort out papers, payroll stuff and things. There was one folder. I don't know what was in it, every time Shredder left the office he would take it with him."

She stretched then wrapped her arms around him. "He was also mumbling something about that Bishop guy, didn't sound to happy."
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:32 am

Four o'clock was still a few hours away. Mikko took a shower then sent Serenity a text, hoping that Gabe and the others would get it. It was sad not being able to see Gabe on holidays. But she knew that it was for the best. Even though she was starting to get antsy and would probably soon, find a way to see her brother.

She then sent a text to Dice wishing him happy Easter and put her phone up.

Mikko dressed in her nicest cloths. A skirt and small shirt. She didn't even know where the skirt came from! "Did I actually buy this?" She asked herself.

She shrugged it off and slipped her shoes on. She then pulled her hair up in a tight ponytail and applied her make-up. She looked herself over in the mirror.

"I hope this works out. I really need money. No more begging on the streets for me!"
    Splinter
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 271
    Registration date : 2008-10-10

Post by Splinter on Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:44 am

Splinter had been in his room feeling quite ill. He didn't want to tell his sons this, not wanting him to worry. He had drank two cups of his herbal tea and was now feeling a bit stronger, though his mind still felt a bit off.

He walked out to the other two with a warm smile on his face. "Happy easter." He greeted. "Is there anyone else home?"

It just seemed a little too quiet to him.
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male
    Number of posts : 633
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by Remey on Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:44 am

the past few months were great! The time they spent in Louisiana was wonderful. It took a while, but even his mother warmed up to Marley. And Belle took to her right away.

Now they were all back in New York, Belle was excited about the wedding and was even trying to help Mar pick out a dress. There was so much to do! They hadn't even decided where the wedding would be yet. His mother wanted them to have it at their house, but Remey wasn't sure what Marley wanted yet. He was pretty much leaving everything up to her.

But for today he pushed all that aside. It was Easter and he was in the kitchen spreading out newspaper on the table. Belle was kneeling on one of the chairs waiting to paint eggs. "Can we invite Mr. Fluffy over!?" She asked excitedly.

It had been a long time sense they last spoke to Mike. remey ruffled the girl's hair and pulled out his phone. "He might be with his own family. But I think he wouldn't mind you calling him to wish him happy easter."

Belle grinned wide and waited for her dad to dial the number. Remey had gotten everyone's phone number just in case, plus Belle was attached to Mike and he didn't want to lose contact with him.

He dialed Mike's number and handed Belle the phone.
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post by Lazarus on Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:48 am

Laz's recovery was a long and painful one. But he had Rose by his side and that made him feel better. There was also Trent, but the kid just kind of annoyed Laz though he didn't say anything.

He was in the hospital for a month before they finally sent him home. But it was another month before he was able to move around fully.

"Happy Easter." He whispered to Rose and nuzzled against her. He pulled the covers off of himself and kissed her cheek. "Want some breakfast?"
    April O'Neil
    Canon

Female
    Number of posts : 505
    Registration date : 2008-09-29

Post by April O'Neil on Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:57 am

Casey Jones wrote:Casey was in his apartment looking for the pop-tarts in the cub bored. He had gotten up late due to the late shift he worked last night, his new job as a bouncer was very tiring work. It turns out that he had gotten fired from his mechanics job because his boss declared him to unreliable with all the unexpected absences he took toward the end of last year. They were all major emergency's so Casey didn't regret it, though he did miss his old job and friends.

He took Aprils advice and became a bouncer at a local night club which was surprisingly easy job to get when you know a celebrity like Lexi. Casey finally found the pop tarts and opened a pack, he then glanced around the apartment wondering where Angel disappeared to but couldn't find her. It worried him when she left, knowing that she was still in the gang. She had made a lot of progress in the last few months but it sure didn't come easy. He was still happy that she was there though, at least he could keep an eye on her and make sure she was safe... well at least most of the time he tired to.

He was walking to the couch with pop tart in hand when he suddenly heard a knock on the door. He was relieved thinking that it would be Angel but when he opened the door he got a bad surprise. It was Angels old boy toy, Casey glared at the man as he took another bite of his strawberry pop tart.

"Wha' the hell do ya want?!" Casey questioned while he was still chewing. The fact that this guy was such a help during the rescue was the only reason Casey didn't slam the door in his face but that could soon change.

April walked up the stairs to Casey's apartment. Her arms full with bags off Japanese food. When she reached his place, she saw Gordon standing there. Well this can't be good. She thought to herself.

"Hello." She called out as she walked up to the boys. "How are you doing, Gordon?" She asked then turned to Casey. "I bring food. Or...Is this a bad time?"
    Kimberly
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 61
    Registration date : 2010-08-21

Post by Kimberly on Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:05 am

Kim was up early that morning. She had been wanting to tell Chris something for weeks. She wasn't sure how to bring up, or even if she wanted to. She was pregnant. But she didn't know if she wanted to keep the baby or not. She was suppose to go on tour soon and being pregnant would make that hard. But she knew that Chris wouldn't want to lose yet, another child.

She sat in the kitchen and waited for Chris to show up.

Christopher
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 224
    Registration date : 2009-06-14

Post by Christopher on Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:42 pm

Chris had decided to sleep in. The past few months had been nothing but good to him. He had a great home, loving girlfriend and yet another surprise he had no way of knowing yet.

It took a while, but he finally decided to get out of bed. He noticed Kim was already up and about so it was time he should be too. It was Easter. And he had a little something for her.

He slowly emerged from the bedroom after pulling on a few clothes. He still was a bit on the modest side of what he wore outside of the bedroom. Not that things hadn't happened while out, however.

"Morning..." he greeted her as he entered the kitchen, pressing a kiss to her lips. "Happy Easter."
    Donatello
    Canon

Male

Post by Donatello on Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:07 pm

Rini wrote:
    "It was so boring." Rini told him and set the food down. "I had to sort out papers, payroll stuff and things. There was one folder. I don't know what was in it, every time Shredder left the office he would take it with him."

She stretched then wrapped her arms around him. "He was also mumbling something about that Bishop guy, didn't sound to happy."

Splinter wrote:Splinter had been in his room feeling quite ill. He didn't want to tell his sons this, not wanting him to worry. He had drank two cups of his herbal tea and was now feeling a bit stronger, though his mind still felt a bit off.

He walked out to the other two with a warm smile on his face. "Happy easter." He greeted. "Is there anyone else home?"

It just seemed a little too quiet to him.

"Hm." Donatello couldn't say he was surprised about the Shredder being so secretive. Which also was cause for alarm. He was just happy to see Rini safe and sound. "Thanks for the food." He put his hands on her hips, smiling. "Welcome home." He would have said more -- or even done more -- but then he heard his father come out of his room.

"Good morning, Sensei. Happy Easter to you too," he said with a small bow of his head. "And I haven't seen anyone else. I know Raph and Mikey spent the night at Lexi's." He had no clue what Leo was doing or even WHERE he was. His elder brother -- heck, most of them had become more distant. Don had a suspicion on what it was, but he just couldn't bring himself to acknowledge it.
    Splinter
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 271
    Registration date : 2008-10-10

Post by Splinter on Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:23 pm

Splinter moved over to the bag of food and sniffed around. "Thank you for the meal, Rini." He said as he took a few items over to the table.

"I am worried about Leonardo. He has been staying out quit late, and often. I hope that nothing is wrong."
    Kimberly
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 61
    Registration date : 2010-08-21

Post by Kimberly on Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:26 pm

Christopher wrote:Chris had decided to sleep in. The past few months had been nothing but good to him. He had a great home, loving girlfriend and yet another surprise he had no way of knowing yet.

It took a while, but he finally decided to get out of bed. He noticed Kim was already up and about so it was time he should be too. It was Easter. And he had a little something for her.

He slowly emerged from the bedroom after pulling on a few clothes. He still was a bit on the modest side of what he wore outside of the bedroom. Not that things hadn't happened while out, however.

"Morning..." he greeted her as he entered the kitchen, pressing a kiss to her lips. "Happy Easter."

Kim smiled and returned the kiss. It was now or never.

"Chris...What would you say, if I told you that I was pregnant?"
    April O'Neil
    Canon

Female

Post by April O'Neil on Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:57 pm

Casey heard the arguing coming from down the hall but it wasn't anything new so he ignored it. It seemed that Gordon wanted to talk but didn't quite unnderstand why Casey disliked him so much. Casey glaredat him. "Wha' exactly do ya have ta talk ta meh a'bout?!" He asked as far as he knew there was nothing more he had to say to the man. The furrther he was from Angel the better.

Donatello nodded to Splinter then sighed. "I wish I knew, Master Splinter." Leo had become the most distant of all and it really bothered Donnie. He seemed almost unreachable lately. Should I call him so he can go up with us to Lexi's place later? Don tried to balance his time between the two locations as much as he could. It wasn't always easy because transportation was limited.

"No no. I think Leonardo just needs some time to himself." Splinter walked around the kitchen, heading to the coffee maker. "Have you called Lexi though? To let her know that we are coming."

Gordon sighed at Casey's tone, but turned his attention to April. "Ahh... Good morning, miss o'neil... No, I just wanted to see how things were... and if Angel was getting help. She kind of left me high and dry after everything." he shrugged.

Don shook his head. "Not yet. I have a few things to do before I can even think of going. But I'll call her soon." On a holiday and Splinter didn't want Leo coming with them? That really surprised him. "Are you sure, Sensei? It's Easter. I was hoping we could all be together..." he trailed off softly then turned to Rini, sighing. "Were you wanting to eat before we go?"

Rini just smiled and pointed to the food she brought in. "I bring food, remember?" She didn't think it was too odd that Splinter didn't want to bother Leo. Some times people just needed to be alone and work things out, Splinter seemed to understand this, but she didn't say anything about.

Don nodded. "Just making sure. Thanks." He gave her a gentle smile then kissed her cheek. He also knew that Leo needed his space, but given the day he hoped there would be an exception. Apparently not. "Alright, I'm going to do a little more work around here then we can go." And with that, he let Rini go and headed back to his lab, pulling out his phone on the way.

Casey nodded. "Na babe commom in." He said to her in a calmer tone but used a different tone with gordon. "She's doin' fine.. she's been a' ,hell of a' lot better since ya haven't been around." He added in a snarky tone.

Gordon noted the bags "Ahh, would you like some help with those?"

"I believe she said his name was "Kelly" and that he's "harmless'. Needless to say, I was not impressed.. Though, I do suspect I cave him a good scare."

April squeezed passed everyone. "Casey, be nice." She told him. She then turned to Gordon and shook her head. "No I got it, but thank you." SHe set the bags down on the coffee table and plopped down on the couch.

Blinks, well damn. He'd hoped that would allow him to get inside at least. Because obviously Casey wasn't going to be a kind host. "You know, I really didn't come here to get labeled a bad guy. That whole thing with Angel before? I turned down every advance she ever made on me, which is probably why she got bored and left. I'm glad to hear she is getting help though, I was concerned when she didn't return. Now seeing as I did save your friends' life, you could at least let me in to talk." he rose an eyebrow.

Now settled back in his computer chair, he glanced down at his phone the dialed Lexi's number. He had no way of knowing what a zoo it was over there already.

Casey stil glared at the man but allowd him in to so called talk. It was about the only thing he could think of to do so that Gordon wouldn't go around talking about his mutant family. After he led him inside he closed the door and walked over to the couch.

"Thank you." he gave Casey a nod before stepping inside and taking a short glance around the place-- mostly because that's just what he tended to do when walking into a new area. When the door was shut again, Gordon would turn to Casey again. "One thing I want to understand first though. "Why are you so angry with me? I suspect it's not only just about Angel."

The guy was pushing it but if he didn't alreaady know then Casey would sure fill him in. "You'vw done nothin' but take advantage of a' sick girl!" He yelled at him. "Jus' say wha' cha need ta an' leave!"

"I never laid a hand on her, you're welcome to ask her that too. I knew she was sick and that plays a damned big part in why I never would've. Obviously though, you have preconceived notions about me. Kind of disappointing I have to say." he sighs. "You know.. forget it, I should have known better, you are the vigilante with the temper problem. Obviously, I'm wasting my time trying to be friends." he turned towards the door.

April stood up and grabbed Gordon's arm. "Look you two. Gordon, you are too old for Angel. Leave it be. Find a nice woman who you can relate to. Casey. Stop being so mean. I believe he didn't touch Angel. And you know that if you tryed to beat up every man that laid a hand on her your work would never be done. "

Blinked at the grab, but didn't try to ward it off. "I am not interested in her, I just wanted to help her..." he left it at that.

April let him go and started to put things up in the kitchen. "Were you ever interested in her? Or were you just leading her on?" Because that seemed worse to April.

Casey's temper was risising but the fact that Gordon called him a vigiantie caused him to pause. "Wha' do ya mean vigi..?" He startd before April interupted, he didn't want to agree how right she was and refused to. He would hurt any man who would take advantge of her and it included this guy. He tookall his strength not to punch thi guy out especilty after Aprils question..

"I told her it was weird to me because I have a son that's her age. That did not deter her much.. I'm sure that isn't surprising." he shrugged. "I also told her I'd be willing to see where things /could/ go, but we'd have to take it slow. Again, she was not deterred much."

Gordon had heard Casey and gave him a glance, but he figured April's question would be a bit more important to answer here if he wanted to clear his name.
    April O'Neil
    Canon

Female

Post by April O'Neil on Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:59 pm

"That should have been a hint to let her go. I know you meant well. But what ever you two had going on wasn't good for either of you. She's clean now, as far as i know. And is doing well."

Casey Jones
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 432
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by Casey Jones on Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:08 pm

Casey of course agreed with April and hoped that Gordon would take her advice. If not it would seem that Casey would have to deal with him himself. He sat heavily down in an old armchair. If Angel wasn't what he was here to talk about then he knew he better hear Gordon out. He didn't need anymore rumors spreading in the streets.

"I'm gonna ask one more time.." He stated sounding more annoyed. "Why the hell are ya 'ere?!"
    Lt. Gordon Miller
    Canon

Male

Post by Lt. Gordon Miller on Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:07 pm

"I suspected the drugs she was taking may have caused her to act the way she did. However, like I said, I'm not interested."

He turned to look at Casey. "Simple. Informants, contacts. And seeing as you and your friends are neck deep in the gang activity as well as the Oroku Saki business. There isn't a better group of persons to talk to." he rose a brow.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:48 am