Spring is in the air

Bones
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2010-08-26

Re: Spring is in the air

Post by Bones on Tue May 17, 2011 2:33 pm

Bones smiled at Ally's voice. "Ooooh since when did angels make phone calls?"

At the mention of a party he was quick to except the invite. Busy or not, he wasn't going to miss a party, and would never miss a chance to see Ally. "Course I'll be there! Where at?"
    Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Tue May 17, 2011 2:39 pm

Ally couldn't help but smile at Bones' calling her an angel. "Oooh. Yer so smooth." She grinned, excited that he had accepted her invite. "Awesome! We're having it at our new place.." And she gave him the directions. "Lookin' forward to seeing you!"
    Bones
    Original Character

Male

Post by Bones on Tue May 17, 2011 2:41 pm

"Can't wait." Bones told her after writing down the directions. "Ummm you know my shadow is probably going to come too, that cool?"
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Tue May 17, 2011 2:46 pm

Ally's grin faltered a little. Nick liked to make a habit out of hurting her every chance he got, so she wasn't too thrilled that he would be tagging along. But she didn't want to say no. "Yeah, sure." She replied in a less enthusiastic tone. "Who knows.. maybe a miracle will happen and he'll be nice to me for a change." But she wouldn't hold her breath.
    Bones
    Original Character

Male

Post by Bones on Tue May 17, 2011 2:48 pm

"If he's not nice to you I'll kick his ass. You know...I was just put in charge of the gang, so he HAS to listen to me."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Tue May 17, 2011 2:52 pm

Ally smiled when Bones said that he would kick Nick's ass if he wasn't nice to her. He could be so sweet when he wanted to be. Despite their rocky meeting and what he had done to her, it was hard not to like the guy.

"Ooooh, you got promoted?" That definitely caught her attention. "Jencko step down or something?"
    Bones
    Original Character

Male

Post by Bones on Tue May 17, 2011 2:55 pm

"Jencko is on vacation. But he'll be coming back soon. In the mean time I'm in charge." Bones said proudly. "Maybe I can bring you to the office and break in the desk."

Of course if Jencko found out he would be a dead man, not that he thought Ally would say yes to that anyway.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Tue May 17, 2011 3:02 pm

Ally couldn't help but be a little turned on by that. Fucking Bones on the gang leader's desk sounded exciting. She had to remind herself that she was doing the whole relationship thing. She loved Ace and would never intentionally do anything to hurt him, but a part of her missed being spontaneous and having no rules.. no boundaries. She just 'Mmmmm'ed' in response, not knowing how else to reply. Unable to deny that she wanted to, but knowing she couldn't.

"I'll see you soon, babe. Don't get lost!"
    Bones
    Original Character

Male

Post by Bones on Tue May 17, 2011 3:05 pm

"OK! Bye, sexy." Bones hung up and started to get ready to head out. And just as he expected, Nick was soon walking thought the office doors. "We're going to a party, get ready."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Tue May 17, 2011 3:08 pm

Ally hung up and once again looked over at Ace, a wide grin stretched across her lips. She held up four fingers, wiggling them happily. "Four, so far." She smiled. But she wasn't done yet. She dialed Sugar's number, and waited for her to answer..
    Sugar
    Original Character

Number of posts : 120
    Registration date : 2010-12-24

Post by Sugar on Tue May 17, 2011 3:11 pm

Ace smiled and got up. He walked behing Ally and wrapped his arms around her while she dialed another number.

Sugar was in her hot tub enjoying the bubbles and her wine when the phone rang. She reached out and grabbed her phone.

"Helloooooo..."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Tue May 17, 2011 3:13 pm

Ally smiled over her shoulder at Ace, pressing a kiss against his chin before returning her attention to the phone as Sugar answered. "Hey! It's Ally... we're having a party tonight, and I really need for you to come. Don't want to be the only girl with all these fine men.." She bribed..
    Sugar
    Original Character

Post by Sugar on Tue May 17, 2011 3:16 pm

Sugar smiled a little happy that it wasn't some guy looking to hire her for the night. "Ally! Long time no see. I've missed you." She took a sip of her wine and set her glass back down.

"Ooooh a party with fine men huh? That sounds like fun. hummmm Can I bring a date though?"
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Tue May 17, 2011 3:20 pm

"Awww... I missed you too!" Ally was really happy that Sugar was coming. It had been so long since she had seen the woman. "A date, huh? Sure! Is he hot?"
    Sugar
    Original Character

Post by Sugar on Tue May 17, 2011 3:22 pm

"Smoken hot. So where's this party at? All I have to do is get dress and call my date. Then I'm good to go."
    Christopher
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 224
    Registration date : 2009-06-14

Post by Christopher on Tue May 17, 2011 3:40 pm

Kimberly wrote:Kim smiled though she was still worried about this whole motherhood thing. She really didn't think she would be good at it. And, to be honest, she really didn't like the idea of a baby popping out of her.

"what if it's an alien? Or a vampire! Then we can name it sparkles!"

Oh, she just didn't quit. But Chris couldn't keep a straight face anymore with the outlandish baby names coming from his love. "Let's keep them coming and we'll find a good one together, okay?" He slipped an arm around her and pulled her close. The biggest issue right now would be finding a way to make enough money to live comfortably with a little one around. Chris knew babies were pretty expensive.
    Kimberly
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 61
    Registration date : 2010-08-21

Post by Kimberly on Wed May 18, 2011 10:05 am

Kim wasn't worried about money, she had plenty and with the tour coming up she would have even more. She snuggled against Chris and closed her eyes.

"Ok. Though I still think Jaws would be a cool name."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Wed May 18, 2011 12:51 pm

Sugar wrote:"Smoken hot. So where's this party at? All I have to do is get dress and call my date. Then I'm good to go."

"Ooooh, can't wait to meet him." Ally replied, knowing this guy had to be super interesting or rich for Sugar to actually date him. She gave her the directions to their new place, hoping she would be able to find it. "Hopefully the GPS can pick it up, we're kinda in the woods."
    Sugar
    Original Character

Post by Sugar on Wed May 18, 2011 12:57 pm

"Nah we wont have any problem finding the place. Can't wait to see you and Ace again! I'll bring some nice imported booze."

She pushed herself up out of the tub and started to dry off while holding the phone.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Thu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm

"Ooooh, that would be awesome!" Yeah, any kind of booze was cool in Ally's book, but import would definitely be nice. "I'll see you soon!"
    Sugar
    Original Character

Post by Sugar on Thu May 19, 2011 12:50 pm

"K bye."

Sugar hung up the phone and started to get dress so that she could get ready to party!
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Thu May 19, 2011 1:05 pm

Ally said her goodbyes and slid the phone back into her pocket, smiling over at Ace. "We have six!" She announced proudly. "Sugar's coming, and she's bringing a date."
    Ace
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Post by Ace on Thu May 19, 2011 1:07 pm

Ace wrapped his arms around Ally and pulled her close. "Then we better hurry back to the city and pick up a few things and drop Riley off."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Thu May 19, 2011 1:15 pm

Ally pressed a kiss against the tip of Ace's nose. "Mmhmm.. we better do that.. " She reached down, giving his bulge a playful squeeze and flashed him a wink before hurrying off to grab her purse and round up Riley.
    Ace
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Post by Ace on Thu May 19, 2011 1:18 pm

"Tease." He followed Ally and called Riley inside to get her ready to go. "You get to stay at Lu-Lu's house."

"LU-LU!!!" Riley ran around excitedly then finally ran outside to the car. "Lets gooooo."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:49 am