Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male
    Number of posts : 633
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Re: Spring is in the air

Post by Remey on Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:23 pm

Michelangelo: Mike was completely taken aback by that. "Someone... what?!" He asked in disbelief. "Are you okay?"

Belle: Belle sniffled in the phone and nodded her head. "Yea...But..The house not. Daddy saved me turtle tho! Can we live with you?"

Michelangelo: Mike was still completely stunned, but was quick to reply to her question, fearing the little girl had nowhere else to go. "Sure.." He answered, figuring they owed Remey, it was time to pay them back..

Belle: Belle gave an unseen smile at that. but soon Remey had the phone. "Mike?" He said ruffling the little girl's hair. "It's a mess out here. Four other houses were burned down, three of those resulted in deaths. That's not all going on. The cops just had to leave, heard on their radio that there's been a slew of murders or something. City's gone to hell, I think where ever you guys are you should stay put, don't need to be out here tonight."

Michelangelo: Mike looked over his shoulder, wondering if Lexi was still up. He was sure that she would like to know about Laz. And he wanted to ask her if he could invite Remey and Belle over... but he figured she would be okay with it.. since they were kind of in need. "Or, you guys could come here!" He invited. "It would be safer..."

Belle: "You sure?" Remey asked. "I would hate to be a bother." But really, he had heard where the guys lived, and didn't want Belle in the sewers. Nor Marley. "I think we can make it fine at a hotel."

Oroku Saki
    Foot Clan
    Foot Clan

Male
    Number of posts : 449
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Post by Oroku Saki on Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:28 am

Saki had been spending all day and night at the house of a woman, her name was Jin and she had a teen age daughter name Jellsa. He had met Jin a few weeks ago while attending a ninjutsu competition in hopes of recruiting some of the men and women.

Jin and Saki hit it off right away. She was Incredibly attractive as well as an excelent fighter.

They had spent most of their time together and now he was at her home, with 15 year old Jellsa, enjoying the meal that Jin had prepared. It was getting late though, and he was thinking it was time for him to his goodbyes for the night, he was sure that it was past Jellsa's bed time, even though the girl was on spring break for two weeks.

He got up to help Jin clear the table when he noticed something wasn't right. A think cloud started to fill the home, Jin's small dog ran into the kitchen and tried to hid.

Jellsa grabbed the frighten pom and held it close as she raced to the front door. "It's jammed!" She shouted in fear. Jin headed to the back door as the smoke got thicker but it too wasn't moving.

The windows in the kitchen were much to small for any of them to flee from, and the flames had now gotten inside of the home and had already engulfed the living room.

The roof started to cave in and Saki grabbed the frighten women trying his best to protect them from the flames and falling debris.
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Leonardo on Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:41 am

Leo was had been running, he didn't know why or what he was trying to run from, he just knew that he had to run away. Even if he didn't have a destination. But the many fires that had started had caught his eyes. And the screams echoed in his ears. He stopped his running and peered down at the city. He could see people running and others chasing.

It seemed the gangs had finally loss their senses.

Despite how he was feeling about himself, Leo knew that he had to try and help the people. He knew that the cops wouldn't do a damn thing, hell the gangs had been paying off the cops for years. Not only that, but most of the law inforsment that would do something, was too scared to mess with the gangs.

and the others, the ones that would help and who had the balls to stand up to the powerful gangs, were largely out numbered.

Again he started to run, this time he ran towards the fires that he seen, he felt that they might need his help the most, though he didn't know what his reasoning of that was. He stopped at the first house he saw without any help, the fire fighters had their work cut out for them this night.

The house was compleatly in flames, if anyone was left in there, they probably didn't make it. But hearing a small dog in the house barking gave him some hope, if the dog's alive, maybe a person is too.

He held his breath and ran inside the fallen house. He ran over splintered wood and through the burning flames. He followed the barking into the kitchen, his eyes burning from the smoke. But once in the kitchen he could make out three figures.

there was no time to check who was alive, if anyone,he grabbed the smallest person first, Jellsa. He carried her lifeless body out the house and laid her on the cool grass.

Again, Leo ran into the house and carried out the next woman. She too seemed to be lifeless. Though this time the little dog followed Leo and stood faithfully by his owners side.

Leo returned in the house, but could clearly see that the last person was alive, and was trying to get up from under the roof that had fell on him. Leo, now coughing and choking from the smoke, helped the man get the roof off of him and dragged him out of the house as well.

Now with everyone out, Leo bent over, his hands on his knees trying to catch his breath. It wasn't till he got himself together and looked over that the people that noticed who he had just saved.

He walked up to the two woman and placed a finger on the side of their neck. He looked up at Saki who looked back at Leo hopeful.

"I'm sorry." Leo said as he shook his head.

Oroku Saki
    Foot Clan
    Foot Clan

Male

Post by Oroku Saki on Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:45 am

Saki laid in the grass and taking in deep breaths of the fresh air. He turned his head to see who pulled them out of the house and was surprised to see one of the turtles standing there. Without the mask though, Saki had no clue which turtle it was.

He sat up which caused a small coughing fit. He watched as Leo checked the woman for vitals and frowned deeply at the results. Even the dog wasn't looking too good and probably wouldn't last long.

Saki slowly stood up and brushed himself off, the last thing he was going to do was show emotion of the situation in front of the turtle. Though was was deeply hurting, both physically and emotionally.

"I suppose...I owe you thanks." Saki finally said.
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:46 am

"Don't." Leo had his back to him. "Had I known it was you, I would have left you to burn."

Oroku Saki
    Foot Clan
    Foot Clan

Male

Post by Oroku Saki on Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:52 am

"I have no doubt of that." Saki said as he turned to watch the woman's house burn to the ground. "Though it seems that I am the lest of your worries, at lest for now. It also seems that maybe the city's crime has grown to comfortable without their masked heroes to get in the way."

Saki turned to Leo and raised a brow. "have the rest of your family given up on the city?"
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:55 am

Leo snorted angrily at that. "Yes." He finally said as he turned to Saki. "They have more important things to do." He said with a hint of bitterness. "I doubt they know, or would even care what was happing here."

Leo folded his arms and watched the last of the fire burn it's self out. "I doubt even more that you actually care."

Oroku Saki
    Foot Clan
    Foot Clan

Male

Post by Oroku Saki on Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:02 am

"Normally I would agree with that. But they have made their crime spree personal." Saki looked down at the two woman on the ground. He knelt down and silently prayed over their bodies.

After a few moments he stood back up. "We have a common enemy. If your brothers wish to no longer fight by your side, then come fight by mine."

Saki held out his hand to the turtle. Of course his mind was racing now, if Leo agreed, not only could he avenge his lovers death with his help, clean the city and make a name for himself as a hero, but he could also rip the Hamato family apart!

If the turtle's leader betrayed them...It would destroy their will, their souls. The family would be no more, and Saki knew,for them, that was worse then any death.
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:10 am

Leo was silent as Saki prayed over the bodies of the woman. His head bowed and eyes closed. It was obvious that these two meant something to the man. Leo opened his eyes when Saki started to speak again.

Leo listened to the man's offer and looked at the offered hand. He wanted to fight, he wanted to stop the criminals, something Leo's brothers no longer wanted to do. At lest, that's what Leo thought. Sure, his brothers were hurt horribly, and all because he couldn't protect them, he took full blame for that.

But what now? Now that they healed? Did fear stop them from coming to the city's aid? Did their women?

Saki wanted to fight, to stop the gangs, to clean up the city. He saw right here just moments ago that the man was capable of compassion. Leo had gotten rid of his identity. Lost his mask and left his prized weapons behind. Maybe it was time for a new identity.

Leo took the Saki's hand. "I would be honored."
    Dragon Face
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2010-04-11

Post by Dragon Face on Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:13 am

Ace wrote:Ace looked over at Ally. "Mikko's coming to the party." He turned down their street and as she drove down the street saw some cars already parked. "Looks like we already have guest."

He pulled up to the house and parked. "Sorry we're late." He told the guest as he got out of the car.

Dragon face tossed his cig on the ground and watched as Ace climbed out of the car. It was about time they got there, he was ready to just let himself in.

He wrapped an around Sugar and pulled her close.

"Took ya long enough." He said in a snippy tone. When he spotted Ally he gave her a once over and flashed her a flirtatious smile.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:39 am

Ally: Ally was glad when they finally reached their home. And as Ace had formally predicted, the guests had already started to show up. Once the car was parked she grabbed what groceries she could from the back and headed towards the door, her gaze fixating on the newcomer. She returned the gesture, eyeing him up and down and taking him all in. He was attractive, for sure. She returned the flirtatious smile, though harmless on her part. "Hey there, handsome." She winked at him. "You must be Sugar's date. I'm Ally." She introduced.

DragonFace: Dragon face gave her a nod. "They call me Dragon Face. You just call me Dragon." He said. Everyone who was there walked inside once ace opened the door for them.

Kelly: Kelly smiled brightly at Ally and took the groceries from her. "I got that, lover." He said and kissed her cheek. Angel followed him inside and took in the house. "Nice place you got here" she complmented and hopped on top the bar.

Ace: Ace flipped on all the lights and set the stuff he was caring down. "Thanks. It's not much yet, but it's a start." He then offered everyone a beer which everyone took. "I'll pull out the good stuff as soon as everyone else gets here."

Sugar: Sugar walked up to Ally and ruffled her hair. "So who else is coming?"

Ally: Well, Ally really didn't want to call anyone 'Dragon'. It sounded more like a name for a dog, or a lizard. But whatever floated his boat. "Well, nice to meet you, Dragon." It was when someone offered to take the bags that she noticed Kelly standing there. Her eyes lit up, a huge smile stretching across her lips as she sat the groceries down to free her arms, and hopped into his arms, throwing her arms around his neck, her legs wrapping around his waist. She squealed happily and pressed a kiss against his cheek. Obviously she had missed him. Her attention was then drawn to Sugar as she ruffled her hair. "Hmmm... not sure. I think Bones and his shadow.."

Kelly: Kelly Carried both Ally and the bag she was holding , he brought them both inside and set Ally down. "I've missed you too." He told her as he gave her ass a light pat.

Sugar: Sugar nearly spit out her drink at that. "Hope you have good insurence." She said with a chuckle that was very unsetling.

Bones: Bones and Nick were just pulling up at the house and as they parked the car, Mikko drove up behind them, nearly hitting the back of their car. When she stepped out Bones walked up to her and motioned to his car, she just srugged. "I knew what I was doing." Mikko said with a grin. She then interlocked her arm with Bones and Nick and headed inside.

Ally: "Ooooh, naughty." Ally flashed Kelly a wink, then began setting out the stuff from the grocery bags, filling their coffee table with an array of snacks and booze. "We have munchies fit for a king!" She announced, and just grinned at Sugar's comment. "Aw, think Bone's can't behave himself?"

Sugar: "Oh he can" Sugar said "But you really shouldn't have two gangs in the same house, at the same time." It was then that the Turks walked through the door. The three of them stopped in their tracks, the tension could be cut with a knife.

Ally: "Two gangs?" Ally asked in confusion. Obviously she had no idea that Kelly had joined a gang, or that Dragon Face was part of the Purple Dragons, and she hadn't been expecting Mikko to show up. When the three walked in, she could only hope that the boys wouldn't recognize each other, and that they would actually be able to enjoy themselves.

Ace: Ace ran to the door as soon he realized what was going on. He greeted the three and lead them to the kitchen, away from the others. "There will be NO fighting in this house, what ever issues you people have don't bring it in here." He warned them.

DragonFace: Dragon face was quick to speak up. "Is this some kinda set up!?" He accused, eyeing Ally.

Ally: Ally watched as Ace met the Turks at the door, led them to the kitchen to have a little talking to. Her attention then shifted to what she figured were the Dragons. Then Dragon Face cast his accusing gaze towards her. "No, it's not a set up. I had no idea that you or Kelly or...purple hair were Dragons." She told him, not remembering Angel's name."Let's put all differences aside, okay? It doesn't matter what gang you're in, tonight you are 'you'. Not an extension of your pack." She hoped that her plea would get through to them. She moved closer to Kelly, giving him a half-sad look. "How long you been with them?"

Kelly: "Bout a month or so. And purple hair is Angel by the way." Kelly gave her cheek another peck. "You mad?"

DragonFace: Dragon Face grunted and folded his arms. He would be 'good' for now. But there was no way the Turks would be leaving the party alive. And Mikko would be coming back with him.

Mikko: Mikko was not happy about this and thought about just leaving, but she knew that she would proabably be followed. No, it was best to stay with the boys where she would be protected more.

Ally: Ally reached up and brushed Kelly's cheek. "No, not mad. Just... upset. You were always the one person I didn't have to worry about." She said softly. She would've told him that she was also concerned because most of her friends were Turks, but couldn't say that in front of Dragon Face, who might just use that against the Turks somehow. Her gaze then shifted to Angel. "I'm Ally." She introduced.

Kelly: Kelly sighed and wrapped an arm around her. "Don't be upset. This isn't going to change anything between us."

Angel: Angel smiled. "Su'p. Soooo you just felt like having ultimit fighting in your back yard or something?"

Ace: Ace came out with some small baggies. "Ok. this should calm everyone's nerves." He annouced and handed out some joints."

Ally: Ally managed a small smile at that. Kelly always knew how to make her feel better. Though, she would still worry about him. She pressed a kiss against his cheek. "Good, it better not." She playfully threatened, and gave his ass a squeeze for good measure. But her playfulness slightly faltered at Angel's question. "Not exactly. I didn't know that we had invited two different gangs to the party." She was thankful for Ace's 'peace-offerings', and quickly wedged one between her lips. "Yeah, so everyone relax and have a good time."

Mikko: Mikko and the other two took they offered joint, but it was hard for Mikko to relax, she grabbed a beer and sat on the floor behind her boys. Now she was really glad that Gabe didn't come to the party.

Kelly: Kelly grinned and took a seat on the couch. "Will do."

Sugar: Sugar dragged DF away from the others and to the food. "You guys have a pool or hot tub?"

Nick: Nick tried his very best, he really did. He took the joint but he was figidy. The Dragons burned down their HQ, they killed many of his friends, and Ally wanted them to not think about any of that? Fuck that. He started to walk up to DF but was stopped by Bones. "Not now man."

Ally: Ally tugged Ace over to the couch, pushing him back against the cushions and taking a seat in his lap. She was close enough to Kelly to be beside two of her boys. Now, if only Bones was somehow a part of the mix, she would be happy. But she knew it would be impossible to get Bones close to a 'Dragon' without bloodshed. She lit her joint, took a few puffs, then passed it to Ace.

Ace: Ace took the joint and wrapped an arm around Ally. So far everyone seemed to be behaving. Hopefully it stood that way.

Bones: Bones folded his arms and looked over at the Dragons. "So where's yer boy Gabe at?" He asked. "Been wanting to have a little talk with him."

DragonFace: Dragon Face growled at that "You know damn well you fuckin killed him!" He spat and walked towards the Turks.

Angel: "Actually....He's alive!" Angel chimed in. "I saw him at Lexi's place so did Kelly." Kelly simply nodded his head.

DragonFace: DF was a bit confused at this point, the boy was alive, could he just not die? "damn." He said quietly. Without Gabe around, he was Hun's right hand man. If Gabe came back...He might lose that postion.

Ally: When Bones mentioned 'Gabe', that got Ally's attention. "Gabriel Juvanni?" She asked, a little confused. It was the only Gabe she knew. But he was dead. "He's buried in the same cemetery as my brother."

Angel: Angel turned to Ally and nodded. "A box was, yes. But Gabe's alive and well...sort of, he lost his memory."

Nick: "We'll find him...And make him suffer just like you fuckwads made our boys suffer!"

Ally: Ally quirked a brow at that, taking another puff of her joint, and passing in back to Ace. "Who would pay to bury a box.." And then it registered. "Unless you were trying to hide something. But still, that shit's expensive... and from what I hear, he wasn't rich."

Mikko: Mikko sighed and stood up. She didn't say anything, just flashed Angel an angry glare. "You just had to open yer fuckin mouth?" Angel gave another nod to Ally. "But Lexi IS rich and payed for it all." But Angel wouldn't get anything else out, she blindsided by a fourcefull punch to the face, causing her to fall off the bar. And that was enough to give everyone an excuse to pull out their weapons.

Ace: Ace took the joint again, but soon all hell was braking lose. He jumped up and grabbed Ally. "I want you to go into the bedroom." He told her.

Ally: So, apparently Gabe was alive but had no memory. And it seemed the Turks were dead-set on putting him in the ground. She shouldn't care, really. But there was just something sad about someone who continued to evade death, who would always have the threat hanging over his shoulders. "Hasn't he been punished enough? I think you guys should just lay off him" But then, all hell broke loose. She shook her head at Ace, not wanting to have to 'run' in her own damn house. "Okay...weapons outside!" She demanded."If yer gonna act like animals, get out!"

Ace: "You heard the woman! out!"

Mikko: Mikko also pulled out her gun, but she was distracted by Bones and Kelly who were running outside after each other. Mikko followed. Once Angel got to her feet she went after Mikko and Nick followed them all out. Drgaon Face stood in the doorway and watched them. "Maybe they'll just kill each other" He said out loud.

Ace: Ace rolled his eyes. "Babe...I think you might need some new friends."

Ally: Ally was really upset. She had so been looking forward to this party, to hanging out with friends. But it had all backfired horribly. At least the commotion had moved outside, but she still worried about her friends, namely Bones and Kelly. She cared about them both, and they were on different sides. "Yeah." She answered sadly. "But these are the only type of people I seem to attract."

Sugar: Sugar grabbed some chips and sat down. "Don't worry, Ally. They just need to blow off some steam." But when they heard the cry of pain and Kelly screaming Angel's name they knew something was wrong. Dragon Face turned to Allly and the other two. "Call 911." He said. Man down! er...woman."
    Dragon Face
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2010-04-11

Post by Dragon Face on Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:33 pm

"Actually...Never mind!" Dragon Face went over and gave Sugar a kiss. "You owe me." He told her before heading out. The shooting had stopped, Kelly was by Angel's side and Mikko was over by Bones and Nick. Both Angel and Mikko had been shot, though Angel got the worse of it.

Dragonface looked at the three Turks, but it was one of the rare times he didn't have a gun on him. He pointed to Mikko. "I will get you, bitch!" He threaten then scooped up Angel and stuck her in Kelly's car.

Kelly peeked inside the house and gave Ally an appoligetic look. "I will make this up to you, I swear." He told her before heading in his car.

Soon the Dragons were gone, heading to the hospital. Though he would just be dropping her off then heading back to Hun to fill him in on what he's found out.
    Sugar
    Original Character

Number of posts : 120
    Registration date : 2010-12-24

Post by Sugar on Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:34 pm

Sugar frowned and followed DF to the door. She watched as they left. "Well...That sucks."

She walked back inside and plopped down on the couch. She grabbed a hand full of chips and grinned at Ally. "So there's a few less people. Lest the drama's over."
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:37 pm

Mikko walked inside with the two boys ad sat on the couch, her shoulder blade bleeding. "Bitch shot me in the back! Who the hell does that?"

Bones slipped off Mikko's shirt and Ace ran to get the first aid kit.

"What ever. Hope the bitch dies." Mikko huffed and grabbed a hand full of munchies. She looked over at Ally and smiled brightly. "Lest we got rid of the trash. Now we can have a nice party!"
    Bones
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2010-08-26

Post by Bones on Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:38 pm

Bones knew that this was all probably upseting Ally. He got up and walked over to where she was.

"Hey. I'm really sorry we ruined your party." He told her and gave her a playful pout. "Still love us? You know we'll still make sure this party is the best ever."
    Kelly
    Friend

Number of posts : 61
    Registration date : 2011-03-21

Post by Kelly on Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:45 pm

As Kelly drove back to the city to get to the hospital, he reached for his phone. He had to let Angel's family know what had happen. But, he didn't know Casey's number.

"Hand me her phone. I need to call her brother."

Dragon Face rolled his eyes, but reached in the back seat and grabbed her phone that was sticking out of her pocket. He handed it to Kelly and folded his arms. "Fuckin Turks got to ruin everything!"

"I know...But we'll get them back soon." He said trying his best to calm DF down. He then browsed through Angel's contact list, glancing from the phone to the road.

When he finally found the name Casey he hit dial and waited for an answer as he drove down the street, somehow he knew Casey was going to blame him for this.

Oroku Saki
    Foot Clan
    Foot Clan

Male

Post by Oroku Saki on Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:53 pm

Leonardo wrote:Leo was silent as Saki prayed over the bodies of the woman. His head bowed and eyes closed. It was obvious that these two meant something to the man. Leo opened his eyes when Saki started to speak again.

Leo listened to the man's offer and looked at the offered hand. He wanted to fight, he wanted to stop the criminals, something Leo's brothers no longer wanted to do. At lest, that's what Leo thought. Sure, his brothers were hurt horribly, and all because he couldn't protect them, he took full blame for that.

But what now? Now that they healed? Did fear stop them from coming to the city's aid? Did their women?

Saki wanted to fight, to stop the gangs, to clean up the city. He saw right here just moments ago that the man was capable of compassion. Leo had gotten rid of his identity. Lost his mask and left his prized weapons behind. Maybe it was time for a new identity.

Leo took the Saki's hand. "I would be honored."

Saki shook Leo's hand and smile spread over his face. He then let the turtle go and motioned for him to follow.

"Come. We need to prepare a plan of attack."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:07 am

Bones wrote:Bones knew that this was all probably upseting Ally. He got up and walked over to where she was.

"Hey. I'm really sorry we ruined your party." He told her and gave her a playful pout. "Still love us? You know we'll still make sure this party is the best ever."

Everything was happening so fast that Ally really didn't have time to react. The shots rang out, causing her heart to drop into the pit of her stomach. Her first thought... first fear was it was either Bones or Kelly who had been injured. She rushed to the door just in time to see Dragon Face scooping Angel up, and caught the brief apology from Kelly. She could only hope to see him again, but the way things were going, she doubted he would ever come back, and that crushed her. She had just found him again, and just like that.. he was gone.

She seriously had to fight back the tears as she stepped back inside, briefly acknowledging Sugar's comment. It seemed everything she ever did always backfired horribly, with grave consequences. Indeed, the drama was gone, but the damage was done. Soon, Mikko, Bones and Nick returned into the house, and she flopped down onto the couch in defeat. She watched through glossy eyes as Bones approached, apologizing about the party.

Ally was quiet for a moment, trying to get herself under control before answering. "It's not your fault." She replied quietly. "You weren't the one that initiated it." She added, his question earning a hint of a grin. "Of course I still love you."

She was quiet for a moment as she met his gaze, hoping what she was about to ask wouldn't make him angry at her. "I know the Dragons and the Turks are sworn enemies.. but... if your paths ever cross, please don't hurt Kelly. He's a good guy, and I know he doesn't realize what he's gotten himself into."
    Bones
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2010-08-26

Post by Bones on Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:46 am

"You want me to not hurt the Dragon?" That wasn't something that he could promise, so he just gave her a faint nod and smacked her ass. "Lets turn some music on."

It was then that Ace came back out with the first aid kit. He sat behind Mikko and started to dig out the bullet. "Damn you got lucky, it's just a flesh wound."
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:21 am

"Oh yeah...I feel lucky." Mikko rolled her eyes and sat still while Ace dug the bullet out.

Bones looked at Mikko. "Dice is gonna kill me, he told me to keep an eye on you."

That earned a large smile from Mikko. "Really? Well, We wont let him know about this little incident then."
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:47 pm

Ace finally popped the bullet out of Mikko's shoulder and tossed it away, he then banadaged her up. "You guys didn't hit my car did you?"

Nick found the radio and turned it on, blasting techno music. He then grabbed another beer and started dancing around the living room. "We should tell the boss what happen. Hey boss! Mikko punched a dragon!"

"You know what? Mikko's the leader now. It's just way to much pressure." Bones raised a glass to Mikko. "To the boss...if only for the night."

For some reason, Ally wasn't so sure that Bones would hold his word, but it made her feel better, for the moment at least. She didn't want anything to happen to Kelly. She was about to get up and turn the sterio on, but it seemed Nick had it covered. Her gaze shifting to Ace and Mikko as he worked on her wound. "What happened out there?" She asked Mikko, knowing she probably wouldn't get a straight answer. "Who shot first.. and why?"

Mikko looked up at Ally. "I shot first, because that little bitch was about to tell the world where my brother was. " She then looked over at Nick and Bones. "Gabe's free. As leader of the gang, I say no one is to touch him. Got it?"

Ally finished off her beer and reached for another, hoping for the escapism that alcohol would bring. "Well... that's understandable, then. I mean, Gabe's been through enough. I never really understood why my brother hated him so much. He was always so nice and helpful." She shrugged and took a long swig of her drink. She was kind of glad for Mikko's temporary leadership position of the gang. At least it would seem Gabe would have immunity. Depending on how agreeable Bones and Nick were. But would the whole gang go along with it? Obviously some would be more willing to carry out the punishment for breaking a blood oath.

Bones nodded in agreement. "Sure. I think the boy's had enough anyway." Nick on the hand was not in agreement. "Fuckin A. You know when Jencko hears abut this it isn't going to go well. "

Ace grabbed another beer and listened to them argue. He looked at Ally and rolled his eyes. "This is why I never joined a gang, the politics."

Ally nodded in total agreement to Ace's comment. "Yeah.. some of the stuff makes no sense. And I think if you come back from the dead... the whole blood oath thing should be overlooked. But that's just how I see it." She lit up another joint, taking a few deep hits before passing it to Bones, then stood up, eyeing the boys cutely. "Who wants to dance with me?"

Bones took the joint but was quick to pass it to Mikko when Ally wanted to dance. He hopped up and grabbed Ally, spining her around. "Don't mind if I do." Ace got up from the couch and folded his arms. "Heeeeeeey. Not fair."

Mikko sat back and took a few hits off the joint. She hoped that the beer and pot would take away the pain from her shoulder. She looked over at Nick who had pulled out his phone and slid close to his side. "Telling on me?" She asked with a grin. Nick looked at her and nodded. "Yeah. Jencko needs to get back here before this whole gang goes to hell!" Mikko grabbed the phone from Nick and stood up. "You'll get this back if you can behave yourself."

A huge grin spread across Ally's lips when Bones sprung up and spun her around. "Whoo!" She giggled, spinning around him and giving his ass a good smack. She was beginning to loosen up, the booze and pot helping her to relax. She bumped her hips against Bones', dancing sexily around him, and running a finger over Ace's pouty lips. "Aww.. you'll get your turn!"

Ace smiled and watched Ally dance, happy that she didn't seem upset anymore. The party started out rocky, but it thankfully not all was loss. He ploped down and waited for his turn to dance with his woman.

Nick was about to tackle Mikko to the ground, but Sugar came over and dragged him away. "Lets dance." She said and started to move suductivly around him, it was enough to make him forget about the phone.

Bones placed his hands on Ally's hips and pulled her close. "I think you should leave that looser." Bones whispered to her. "I could show you a real good time. You might make me go all faithful and shit." He told her with a wink.

Ally grinned when Bones placed his hands on her hips, enjoying the closeness with him. A part of her had always been attracted to him, and hearing his comment that she could possibly do the impossible, and make a faithful man out of him caused her heart to melt. She never thought she could have that affect on Bones. "Aww.. I wish I could, babe. I know you'd be great." She whispered back, wrapping her arms around his neck. "But.. there's only one problem. I'm in love with that 'loser'." And it was times like these that were so hard to remember that she too was trying the faithful route, for once.

Bones gave her ass a light squeeze. "Well, if you ever change yer mind, you know where I am." He spun her around and then dipped her.

"Mmm.. I'll keep that in mind." Ally whispered, and kissed his cheek just before he dipped her. She would've returned the ass-squeezing, but with Ace watching on and waiting his turn, she didn't want to overstep her flirting boundaries. "You're a really good dancer." She complimented him. "Who taught you?"

"I was taught by Dice. But don't tell anyone."

"I heard that!" Mikko shouted and grinned at Bones. "I'll have to see if that's true when he gets back in town."

"Dice... who's he?" Ally asked, briefly wondering if maybe it was one of the Turks she either gave a blow job to, or stroked while Bones was fucking her back at HQ, on the pool table. Obviously she hadn't gotten on a first name basis with either of those guys, since they weren't important. Hearing Mikko's comment, she was even more curious. "Out of town? Vacation?"

"Dice is the hottest guy alive...well...Now that Spike passed away he is anyway. No not vacation, Jencko dragged him off somewhere. I've been staying at his house and taking care of his dog." Mikko gave a pout. "I miss him, he needs to get home quickly!"

So, Mikko was smitten with this Dice guy.. and she had possibly fucked him. Wouldn't that go over well if she ever found out. Of course, she had no was of knowing it wasn't one of the guys on that night. "He sounds tasty." She continued dancing with Bones, looking over his shoulder at Ace, who was being really quiet. And it seemed that Sugar was keeping Nick occupied. The dork was also being quiet. 'He's sooo not hitting that.' She thought to herself, knowing that Nick would try to get into Sugar's panties before the night was over.

Ace finally stood up and walked over to Bones and Ally. "My turn."

And indeed Nick was trying to get in Sugar's pants. She wasn't having it though and was very clear that he wasn't going to be getting any that night, course that didn't stop him from trying.

And finally, it seemed Ace was cutting in. She gave Bones a peck on the cheek before shifting into Ace's arms, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Thought you would never ask." She winked at him.

Bones stepped to the side and Ace pulled Ally close. "You two looked like you were having fun, didn't want to ruin it too soon." Ace said with a kiss. "I think this party turned out alright."

Ally's hands slid down to cup his ass, giving him a teasing squeeze. "Mmhmm.. I think so, too." She kissed him, and gave a small nod in Nick and Sugar's direction. "I think he's in for a big let-down."

Ace looked over at Nick and Sugar. Sugar was laughing at something and Nick wasn't looking to happy. "I think he already got that let down. Might have to keep an eye on him. turks ain't really known for taking no for an answer."

"Yeah." Ally gave a small nod in agreement. "Especially not Nick, anyway."

Mikko watched everyone dancing and sat back down. Bones sat next to her and she passed him a joint. "When's it gonna be my turn to dance with ally?" She asked with a small grin.

Ace kissed Ally deeply and shook his head at Mikko. "I don't think so, you." He said and stuck his tongue out at her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:10 pm