Spring is in the air

Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Re: Spring is in the air

Post by Mikko on Mon May 09, 2011 11:38 am

"I'm really not sure what it's for. Some guy called and said he heard I could help him. Soooo he either wants sex or someone dead, or a tattoo..." Mikko grinned and patted her hip that held her concealed gun. "This is for if it's sex."
    Daisy
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 464
    Registration date : 2009-06-21

Post by Daisy on Mon May 09, 2011 12:28 pm

Daisy frowned inwardly at that. None of that stuff she would be good at. "Dang." She huffed, blowing a stray blond lock from her face. "I kinda-sorta reeeeally need a job. Like, bad." She admitted.

"I tried some club-thingy, and that chick Ally tried to pull some strings for me, but apparently I'm too young to flash my boobies or serve drinks to a bunch of drunks."
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Mon May 09, 2011 12:31 pm

"What? No boobie flashing young lady." Mikko scold. She then leaned back on the couch and thought about what Daisy could do. She didn't really have any connections to hook Daisy up with a job.

"Why don't you work at home? Offer pet sitting or something."
    Daisy
    Original Character

Female

Post by Daisy on Mon May 09, 2011 12:38 pm

"But, boobie flashing is where the money is." Daisy frowned. "I mean, that's what Lexi does and she's rich!" She briefly wondered if maybe Lexi could get her in the business, but something told her she would be highly against that, too.

She perked up a bit at Mikko's suggestion. "Ooooh, you mean people would pay me to watch their bunnies?"
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Mon May 09, 2011 12:43 pm

"Do me a favor and be nothing like Lexi. Look where that's gotten her." Mikko ruffled Daisy's hair and nodded at her question.

"Bunnies or puppies or kitties. people will bring them here and you babysit them for money. We could make you buisness cards and stuff. You need a name for your babysitting company and you need to figure out how much you will charge."
    Daisy
    Original Character

Female

Post by Daisy on Mon May 09, 2011 1:09 pm

"You mean.. famous and rich... and stuff?" Daisy asked, not really seeing the negative side of the spectrum. All she could see was the glitz and glamor and money... all stuff she could definitely deal with! Especially since it was expensive having a baby, and trying to make it without the help of some asylum.

Then Mikko elaborated on the whole prospect of pet-sitting, and her eyes grew hopeful. It sounded exciting, and look at all the cute animals she would get to meet! "Okay! Can you like, be my business partner?"

Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Mon May 09, 2011 1:26 pm

"Sure.I'm sure some of the guys would pay you to keep an eye on their animals. I'll advertise for ya. But now. I wanna hold the baby!"

She looked over at Kendall and held out her arms.

Casey Jones
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 432
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by Casey Jones on Mon May 09, 2011 1:32 pm

Angel Alvarez wrote:That shocked Angel. Casey actually wanted to meet him? What was the catch? She looked over at April who was nodding her head in agreement.

"Actually, you've just been invited over." She told Kelly then gave him directions. "See you in a few." With that she hung up and looked at Casey. "You be nice to him."

April ruffled Casey's hair. "Yeah give the guy a chance before you tie him up and start interrogating him."

Casey just grinned as he took another bite of his food. Obviously the girls knew what his intent was but really he wanted to just get to know some of the gang members. Maybe he could find a weakness he could take advantage of later on.

"I make no promises." He said as he chewed, he wouldn't jump on the guy.. well at least not right away.
    Kelly
    Friend

Number of posts : 61
    Registration date : 2011-03-21

Post by Kelly on Mon May 09, 2011 1:40 pm

Soon Kelly pulled up to the old apartment. He got of his car and headed inside. He so hoped that Angel wasn't lying to him, the last thing he wanted was to be yelled at for being at someone elses home uninvited.

He got to Casey's door and knocked.

Angel leaped up from her seat and answered the door. "Hey! Come in."

Kelly peeked inside before stepping in. He followed Angel to the kitchen and waved at everyone. "Hey."
    Marley
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 366
    Registration date : 2010-07-03

Post by Marley on Tue May 10, 2011 9:44 am

Remey wrote:the past few months were great! The time they spent in Louisiana was wonderful. It took a while, but even his mother warmed up to Marley. And Belle took to her right away.

Now they were all back in New York, Belle was excited about the wedding and was even trying to help Mar pick out a dress. There was so much to do! They hadn't even decided where the wedding would be yet. His mother wanted them to have it at their house, but Remey wasn't sure what Marley wanted yet. He was pretty much leaving everything up to her.

But for today he pushed all that aside. It was Easter and he was in the kitchen spreading out newspaper on the table. Belle was kneeling on one of the chairs waiting to paint eggs. "Can we invite Mr. Fluffy over!?" She asked excitedly.

It had been a long time sense they last spoke to Mike. remey ruffled the girl's hair and pulled out his phone. "He might be with his own family. But I think he wouldn't mind you calling him to wish him happy easter."

Belle grinned wide and waited for her dad to dial the number. Remey had gotten everyone's phone number just in case, plus Belle was attached to Mike and he didn't want to lose contact with him.

He dialed Mike's number and handed Belle the phone.

The last four months had been simply amazing, like something out of a story book. Marley still couldn't believe she was living this life, and with a guy that treated her like a queen, and showed her nothing but love. Part of her was afraid that it was just a dream, and one day she would wake up and it would all be gone. But she was pleasantly surprised when each day came and she woke up with Remey still beside her.

She was so glad that Remey's mom finally warmed up to her, despite her bad habits of hiding and storing food in the clothes drawers...a survival tactic that was hard to be broken of. She really loved his parents, and was excited that she would soon be part of their family. She was also excited about the wedding! Her dream was finally coming true, and she only wished she had girlfriends to share this with. It made her miss June that much more. The girl had been her only true friend, and now she was gone. Not a day went by that she didn't think about her friend, missing her, wishing she was there. She was supposed to be there at her wedding. She envisioned her being at her side when her first child was born, but she would be robbed of all of that.

Despite her loss, she knew how blessed she was. She could still be struggling on the streets like she was after her break up with Dice. She could still be in an abusive relationship. But she had Remey and was safe and loved. She felt lucky.

Marley loved Louisiana, but couldn't deny that she was a little happy when they returned to New York. It was the only city she had ever known and a part of her heart would always be there despite the hardships it had dealt her. Still, she couldn't help imagining being married beneath those big beautiful trees back at Remey's plantation. She knew he was leaving it up to her, but she wanted him to be a part of the planning.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Now, Marley was tucked away inside the bathroom, recovering from another bout of morning sickness. It had been going on for the last week, apparently more than just a stomach flu, as she had originally thought. She had picked up a few pregnancy tests from the store last night without Remey knowing. Now all three laid on the sink in front of her.

Her glassy gaze continued to shift over each one of them, trying to convince herself that what she was seeing was for real. All positives. She was excited and nervous all at once. Would Remey be ready for this? What about his parents? What about little Belle? There was only one way to find out.

Slowly she slipped fom the bathroom, still adorning her night gown, and walked quietly into the kitchen where Remey and Belle were, one of the tests hidden behind her back. She said nothing as she slipped up behind Remey, wrapping one arm around him, nuzzling and kissing his back. "Mmm.. morning, sexy!"
    Kendall
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 180
    Registration date : 2009-04-05

Post by Kendall on Tue May 10, 2011 10:00 am

Mikko wrote:"Sure.I'm sure some of the guys would pay you to keep an eye on their animals. I'll advertise for ya. But now. I wanna hold the baby!"

She looked over at Kendall and held out her arms.

Kendall had remained quiet while the girls discussed potential jobs for Daisy. He had to disagree with the thought of her becoming a stripper, too. Although she had a great body for it, he knew it would be a bad idea. From working on the force for several years, sometimes things got out of hand in some of the clubs. He wouldn't ever wish that type of job on the love of his life.

However, he had to grin when Mikko mentioned the pet sitting job and Daisy's enthusiasm about it. As much as she loved animals, it would be a good job for her. As long as she didn't go overboard. Something he would definitely have to talk to her about if she was serious about this.

When Mikko held out her arms to accept the baby, Kendall looked down at the sleeping infant. Unlike a lot of people that wanted to hold her, Mikko was an exception. Kendall was always very protective of his daughter and very few people were allowed to hold her. But with Mikko, he knew he could trust her -- and a few other people. Very carefully, he shifted Zoe in his arms then gently placed her in Mikko's.
    Rosalie
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 166
    Registration date : 2010-05-10

Post by Rosalie on Tue May 10, 2011 10:05 am

Lazarus wrote:"Nah. You stay in bed. I'll bring the food to you."

She had done so much for him, the lest he could do was make her breakfast in bed. He kissed her forehead and pushed himself out of the bed. He then turned around and covered Rose back up.

He stood up and smiled at her. "You are so beautiful in the sunlight." He told her and leaned down to kiss her once more before heading to the kitchen.

"Mmm.. breakfast in bed, huh... I am a lucky girl." She smiled sweetly at him, Unable to suppress a blush when he complimented her. After the rape, it was so hard to feel beautiful or worth anything, but he made her feel beautiful again. She smiled warmly at him in thanks and watched as he slipped out of the room, now alone with her thoughts.

She really loved Lazarus, but sometimes she couldn't help but wonder how long it would take for his patience to wear out with her. Not every man would deal with a girlfriend that wouldn't 'put out'. God, how she wanted to be with him! Part of her felt that she was ready, the other not so sure. What if she hadn't gotten over her fears enough to move ahead? It was frustrating and she inwardly cursed herself for being so weak. Only time would tell if she was ready to move forward in their relationship.
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post by Lazarus on Tue May 10, 2011 10:13 am

Laz knew that how bad the rape had affected Rose. Yes, sometimes it was hard and frustrating, but he understood her need to take things slow. He loved the woman, and knew she was worth the wait.

He started cooking breakfast turning on some light music that played through the house.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Tue May 10, 2011 10:16 am

Kendall wrote:Kendall had remained quiet while the girls discussed potential jobs for Daisy. He had to disagree with the thought of her becoming a stripper, too. Although she had a great body for it, he knew it would be a bad idea. From working on the force for several years, sometimes things got out of hand in some of the clubs. He wouldn't ever wish that type of job on the love of his life.

However, he had to grin when Mikko mentioned the pet sitting job and Daisy's enthusiasm about it. As much as she loved animals, it would be a good job for her. As long as she didn't go overboard. Something he would definitely have to talk to her about if she was serious about this.

When Mikko held out her arms to accept the baby, Kendall looked down at the sleeping infant. Unlike a lot of people that wanted to hold her, Mikko was an exception. Kendall was always very protective of his daughter and very few people were allowed to hold her. But with Mikko, he knew he could trust her -- and a few other people. Very carefully, he shifted Zoe in his arms then gently placed her in Mikko's.

Mikko took the little girl and held her in her arms. She smiled down at Zoe and rubbed her little cheek.

"Hey little one. I'm yer aunt Mikko. I'll be the one to come to when you want to get yer way." She said with an unseen wink.
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male
    Number of posts : 633
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by Remey on Tue May 10, 2011 10:18 am

Marley wrote: Now, Marley was tucked away inside the bathroom, recovering from another bout of morning sickness. It had been going on for the last week, apparently more than just a stomach flu, as she had originally thought. She had picked up a few pregnancy tests from the store last night without Remey knowing. Now all three laid on the sink in front of her.

Her glassy gaze continued to shift over each one of them, trying to convince herself that what she was seeing was for real. All positives. She was excited and nervous all at once. Would Remey be ready for this? What about his parents? What about little Belle? There was only one way to find out.

Slowly she slipped fom the bathroom, still adorning her night gown, and walked quietly into the kitchen where Remey and Belle were, one of the tests hidden behind her back. She said nothing as she slipped up behind Remey, wrapping one arm around him, nuzzling and kissing his back. "Mmm.. morning, sexy!"

Remey grinned widely and leaned back slightly into her. "Morning beautiful. You feeling better?"
    Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Tue May 10, 2011 10:18 am

Ace wrote:Ace smiled and leaned over to kiss Ally's lips. He then hopped out of the car and was quickly followed by Riley.

"There's still some work that needs to be done. But at lest we can live in it now."

The two pitbulls hopped out and started to run around in the grass, chasing each other.

Ally returned his kiss, then slipped out of the car, her gaze fixated on the large house. She was excited to be moving in. She stepped beside Ace and slid an arm around him, giving him a tight squeeze.

"My man delivered." She winked at him. "You know, we should have a house warming party." She suggested, never missing an opportunity to have a party.
    Ace
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Post by Ace on Tue May 10, 2011 10:25 am

Ace returned the squeeze and pulled her close. "Sure, we can have party!" He looked down at her. "Who you planing on inviting?"He asked then started to lead her inside.
    Marley
    Original Character

Female

Post by Marley on Tue May 10, 2011 12:36 pm

Remey wrote:
    Remey grinned widely and leaned back slightly into her. "Morning beautiful. You feeling better?"

Okay... how to answer him. How to bring it up. Marley's mind was spinning. "Uhhh... a little." She replied, enjoying the feel of him against her. It helped to alleviate some of the nervousness she was feeling. She was also trying to keep her excitement under control, but it was so hard.

"But... it's not a stomach virus..." She announced, and slowly moved around to face him, meeting his gaze as she held up the pregnancy test, and despite the uncertainties, a smile hinted at her lips.
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male
    Number of posts : 633
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by Remey on Tue May 10, 2011 12:43 pm

"Oh?" Remey asked as he faced her. When Marley held up the pregnancy test Remey looked at it closely, not speaking and wondering if he was even reading the thing right. He looked back up at Marley and a finally a smile stretched over his face.

"Really? That's wonderful!" He scooped her up and spun her around then set her back on her feet. He leaned down and kissed her deeply.

Belle sat at the table watching the two confused. "Whaaaaaaaat?" She finally asked, wanting to know what was going on.

Remey smiled at Belle. "Mommy has a little baby growing in her."

Belle's eyes grew and she ran up to Marley and placed her ear against her stomach. "Helloooooooo come out and play!"
    Marley
    Original Character

Female

Post by Marley on Tue May 10, 2011 1:03 pm

Marley was so happy with his reaction. She remembered that he once told her he wanted a big family, but she wasn't sure how soon he wanted that to happen. She laughed when he spun her around, overjoyed by his enthusiasm. She hugged him tightly, and returned the deep kiss, breaking only when she heard little Belle's confusion.

Once again, a tinge of nervousness took over. How would little Belle feel about no longer being the only child? Would she be jealous? But that soon eased when Belle ran up and pressed her ear against her tummy, willing the unborn infant to come out and play.

"Awww.. it's gonna be a while, sweetie." She tried to explain, gently rubbing the little girl's back. "The baby's about this big right now.." She picked up a jelly-bean from the table, kneeling down and holding it for Belle to see. "But in about nine months, you'll be a big sister!"
    Annabelle
    Original Character

Number of posts : 71
    Registration date : 2010-04-07

Post by Annabelle on Tue May 10, 2011 1:08 pm

Belle took the little jelly bean and held it in her hand. "Ooooooh the baby is a jelly bean..."

She then popped it into her mouth and ate it. "I wonder what flavor the baby will be."

Remey burst out in laughter and knelt down. "The baby isn't a jelly bean, just the size of one."
    Daisy
    Original Character

Female

Post by Daisy on Tue May 10, 2011 1:19 pm

Mikko wrote:
    Mikko took the little girl and held her in her arms. She smiled down at Zoe and rubbed her little cheek.

"Hey little one. I'm yer aunt Mikko. I'll be the one to come to when you want to get yer way." She said with an unseen wink.

Yeah, Daisy was definitely serious about the whole pet-sitting thing. She would have to discuss this with Kendall later and see what he thought. She watched as Kendall handed little Zoe over to Mikko, a smile stretching across her lips. "Heh.. you should feel special. Kendall's really protective of her... not just anyone can hold her."

Of course Mikko was special. She was her 'sister', after all. And the whole reason she had met the love of her life. But she hardly saw the woman anymore. Something she hoped would change soon.

"Soooo... you gonna start hanging around so you can.. you know.. spoil her rotten?" That wasn't the whole reason she wanted her back around. She really missed her sister.

Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Tue May 10, 2011 1:28 pm

Mikko softly rocked Zoe in her arms. She looked over at Daisy and gave a shrug.

"I'm gonna try. Really really hard to be around more. And if I get this job I'll totally be spoiling this little one. Right now I'm trying to figure out what to do with my own baby. I think Spike's mother and myself are going to try and get the court to give her custody of Travis. I really don't want Mason to have him, and I know I can't take care of him...yet."
    Marley
    Original Character

Female

Post by Marley on Tue May 10, 2011 1:35 pm

Annabelle wrote:Belle took the little jelly bean and held it in her hand. "Ooooooh the baby is a jelly bean..."

She then popped it into her mouth and ate it. "I wonder what flavor the baby will be."

Remey burst out in laughter and knelt down. "The baby isn't a jelly bean, just the size of one."

Marley couldn't help but giggle. Okay, so using a jelly bean wasn't the best idea, but Remey explained it to her. "You're going to be the best big sister ever!" She smiled at Belle, ruffling her hair before slowly standing. The action made her a little dizzy and she casually braced herself against the table, not wanting to draw attention to just how unsteady she was. Probably had something to do with the whole morning sickness thing, so she wasn't worried about it.

"Oooh, your Easter eggs are looking really pretty!" She complimented Belle.
    Annabelle
    Original Character

Number of posts : 71
    Registration date : 2010-04-07

Post by Annabelle on Tue May 10, 2011 1:39 pm

Belle ran back to the table with her eggs. She smiled at Marley and held one up for her. "This one is for jooooo"

Remey put an arm around Marley and kissed her cheek. So far this was turning out to be one of the best easters ever.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:20 pm