Spring is in the air

Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Re: Spring is in the air

Post by Ally on Tue May 10, 2011 1:58 pm

Ace wrote:Ace returned the squeeze and pulled her close. "Sure, we can have party!" He looked down at her. "Who you planing on inviting?"He asked then started to lead her inside.

Ally walked with one arm looped around him as they headed toward their new home. "Oh.. just a few people. Gal..." And she caught herself, almost stopping in her tracks. "I mean Bones, Mikko.." She wasn't about to invite Nick, not after what had happened back at the hospital, but she was almost certain he would tag along with Bones.

"Sugar... and I know a guy I used to hang out with who's pretty cool. I think you'd like him. His name's Kelly." She smiled up at him. "And of course, anyone else you would want to invite."
    Ace
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Post by Ace on Tue May 10, 2011 2:02 pm

Ace didn't say anything when she mentioned Gal's name, he just kept walking into the house, heading to the kitchen where Riley already was with Coco.

"Kelly? who names their male child Kelly? Soooo you want want to invite the whole gang then?" He teased.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Tue May 10, 2011 2:14 pm

Ally couldn't help but laugh at Ace's response to Kelly's name. "Yeah, that's what I thought. But he's really a good guy. Really sweet. Though, a bit odd. And you'll literally see what I mean once you meet him."

She followed him into the kitchen, smiling at him. "Mmhmm... it's good to socialize." she teased back, running her finger down his cheek. "Unless you wanted to invite fewer people?"
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Tue May 10, 2011 2:22 pm

Ace kissed her lips and gave her ass a good smack. "Nope. You invite who ever you want, babe." He went to the fridge and pulled out two beers. "Thirsty?"
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Tue May 10, 2011 2:34 pm

Ally returned the kiss, giving him a devious look when he smacked her ass. "Mmm... naughty." She flicked her tongue over his lips, then took a seat on the table while she waited on him to rummage through the fridge for beers. "Oooh.. smart boy. You read my mind."
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Tue May 10, 2011 2:43 pm

Ace took a seat between Ally and Riley. "Well, if we're going to throw a big party we should do it before we unpack. Because no offence. I don't want things being stolen. Then again...They could steal a whole box. Anyway. I think I'll invite Lexi, the girl needs to party more."
    Daisy
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 464
    Registration date : 2009-06-21

Post by Daisy on Tue May 10, 2011 2:59 pm

Mikko wrote:Mikko softly rocked Zoe in her arms. She looked over at Daisy and gave a shrug.

"I'm gonna try. Really really hard to be around more. And if I get this job I'll totally be spoiling this little one. Right now I'm trying to figure out what to do with my own baby. I think Spike's mother and myself are going to try and get the court to give her custody of Travis. I really don't want Mason to have him, and I know I can't take care of him...yet."

Daisy nodded at that. She really hoped that Mikko could get little Travis back soon. She knew how much she had to miss the kid. "Heh... maybe one day Travis and Zoe will be best friends!" She smiled. "Maybe his grandmama can get him until you can." She agreed. "But... Spunk has a sister too, right? Ally? Maybe she could help you get him."
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Tue May 10, 2011 3:02 pm

"Spike. Not Spunk and yah Ally. I want her to be part of Travis' life too."

She looked at the clock and handed Zoe to Daisy. "Well, I have to get going. Wish me luck!" She gave Daisy and Kendall a hug and stood up. "And I'll ask around about that pet sitting job for you."

with that she said her goodbyes and quickly left to meet up with her mystery man.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Wed May 11, 2011 6:43 am

Ace wrote:Ace took a seat between Ally and Riley. "Well, if we're going to throw a big party we should do it before we unpack. Because no offence. I don't want things being stolen. Then again...They could steal a whole box. Anyway. I think I'll invite Lexi, the girl needs to party more."

Ally took her beer, chuckling at Ace's reasoning behind not wanting to unpack right away. She reached over and ruffled his short hair. "Aw, good call." She winked, and took a sip of her brew. "If they stole a whole box, I think we'd notice them going out the door with that." She smiled.

Ally gave a nod when he mentioned inviting Lexi. She didn't know much about the woman, but she wondered if their kind of party would be fitting for her taste. She did seem pretty high-class. She had no way of knowing the girl used to party with thugs.

"You think she would hang with us?"
    Agent Bishop
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 222
    Registration date : 2009-10-21

Post by Agent Bishop on Wed May 11, 2011 6:44 am

Mikko left Daisy and Kendall's place and headed to the nearest bus stop. The wait wasn't long thankfully and she actually beat Bishop to the meeting. She light a cigaret and waited outside the DQ. Maybe she would get a free ice-cream out of this!

Finally a nice black Bugatti Veyron. Mikko eyed the car as it parked in front of her and a very handsome man stepped out. She smiled at him and tucked a strain of hair behind her ear. "Please tell me that yer the man I'm suppose to be meeting."

Bishop closed the car's door and walked up to her. "Mikko, I presume?"

"You presume right. How did you get that car!? It's not even on the market." She said as she started to circle it. "16 cylinders right?"

Bishop rolled his eyes and nodded. "You know your cars, but I didn't come to show off my vehical." He said sternly and opened the door to the store.

Mikko took one last look at the car she could only hope to sit in and walked inside. They picked a table in the far back and Bishop did indeed order her ice-cream. "I don't usally work with people like you, but I am in need of supplys."

Mikko wasn't even fazed by the insult as she ate and listoned on. "What do you need? Drugs, weapons, little kids..."

"Well. you're close. I need people. I'm styudding the effects of a virus and I need test subjects."

"What kind of virus? Like...are you turning people into Zombies?"

"No. At lest that's not my intention. Dead or alive I don't care. Nor do I care about age. I just need people."

"Ok. How much do I get paid?"

Bishop tossed her a roll of cash. "That's to hold you over. You'll get much more when I see a body. Bring them to the old carnaval wearhous."

Mikko tucked the money into her pocket and finished her meal. The guy was obviously in a hurry which was good, she could get home soon. But as she was about to stand she stopped. "What would you pay for a turtle?"

Bishop was indeed in a hurry and was ready to leave. the girl had agreed to give him bodies and for some reason, he trusted that she would come through for him. But her last question got his full attention.

"What kind of turtles?"

"The kind that talk way too much."

Bishop looked at her over his dark glasses. "Tell you what. You bring me one of these talking turtles, I'll pay you double, and let you drive my car."

"Deal!"
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Wed May 11, 2011 6:47 am

Ally wrote:Ally took her beer, chuckling at Ace's reasoning behind not wanting to unpack right away. She reached over and ruffled his short hair. "Aw, good call." She winked, and took a sip of her brew. "If they stole a whole box, I think we'd notice them going out the door with that." She smiled.

Ally gave a nod when he mentioned inviting Lexi. She didn't know much about the woman, but she wondered if their kind of party would be fitting for her taste. She did seem pretty high-class. She had no way of knowing the girl used to party with thugs.

"You think she would hang with us?"

"Totally. She use to hang with thugs all the time. I've seen her a few times at the Dragon's place when I was making deliveries."

Riley looked over with a smile. "Can I come to the party?"

Ace ruffled the little girl's hair. "No not this one. This one is for grownups. But we'll have another party just for you, promise."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Wed May 11, 2011 8:58 am

Ally quirked a brow at that. "Hmm... really? She doesn't look like the type to hang with thugs." She shrugged. "Then again, she did buy Morphine off the 'streets'." She paused. "Well, not really from the streets. From you. But as awesome as you are, you're not exactly selling it legally." She winked and took another sip of her beer. Obviously there was more to Lexi than she thought.

"I wonder if she knew my brother." She thought out loud. "I remember he used to be infatuated with a dark-haired girl that looked like her. But she was dating Juvanni." She couldn't help a little smile as she mentioned his name. That boy was a cutie. She had tried to get into his pants at a party once, but he'd kindly turned her down. She remembered he used the excuse that he was engaged, and she was too young... or something like that.

"You know, I had the biggest crush on Gabe, back in the day." She admitted. "And when Spike found out, boy was he pissed. He told me if I ever slept with him, he'd kill me." She shrugged, taking another sip of her beer. "I didn't believe him, of course. I think I'm probably the only person Spike would never hurt. Not that he would ever admit that."
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Wed May 11, 2011 9:04 am

Ace nodded. "Yeah she was dating Gabe for a while I think. Don't know why they broke up and..." Ace looked at her shook his head. "Don't mention Spike around Lexi, ok. He...hurt her."

"But you weren't the only one..I don't think he ever really hurt Mikko too bad. At lest not bad enough for her to leave him. Mikko and Gabe were really close and yeah, Spike hated it. I think he beat her a few times for hanging out with Gabe. But I tried not to get into people's buisness."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Wed May 11, 2011 9:36 am

So, Lexi was that girl. The lucky one that managed to turn Gabe, the male whore into a faithful man before she could have the 'Juvanni experience'. She took another swig of her brew, giving Ace a questioning look when he mentioned that Spike had hurt Lexi.

"Hurt her? How?" Obviously she had been out of town when the incident occurred, and the tabloids invaded every store and news paper stands.

She nodded in response to what Ace said about Mikko. "Yeah. I mean, I'm sure he loved her. If he didn't, she wouldn't be breathing." Her expression then turned sad. She wished her brother was still breathing. There was so much she wanted to tell him. So much they needed to catch up on, but they would never have that chance.
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Wed May 11, 2011 9:40 am

Ace took a large swig of his own beer. "He raped her. Mikko was there too. It's part of the reason her and Lexi don't get along. Mikko blamed her for trying to take her man away. Course, I don't think Lexi knows Mikko had been there."
    Kelly
    Friend

Number of posts : 61
    Registration date : 2011-03-21

Post by Kelly on Wed May 11, 2011 3:05 pm

Casey: Casey's eyes never left Kelly as he sat down, he then folded his arms as he leaned back in his chair. Kelly's question was a little funny but Casey was glad to hear that Angel thought of him that way. He nodded. "Yep." He grinned, who was Kelly to challange that. "So yer' like, in a' gang?" He said using Kelly's words which made him sound like he was mocking him a bit. But this was Casey, he was notorious for giving newcomers a hard time.

Kelly: "Yeah. I'm, like, in a gang." Kelly replied and watched as April gave Casey a little push. Kelly then looked over at Angel. "We should really get going."

Casey: Casey gave April an apolegetic look before return his attention to Kelly, but he certainly didn't like what he heard. "Go where? It's Easter so she's chillin' 'ere fer' today." He said in an irratated tone, the guy just got here and already wanted to bail. If he thought Casey was bad now he should she him without the girls policing him.

Kelly: "I know it's easter. but. we called into work." Kelly said. "It was very nice meeting you all, but we really need to be going." Angel stood up and grabbed another roll off the table. "We wont be long." She told Casey. But had a feeling that poor Kelly wasn't going to get off that easily

Casey: Casey stood up and hated the fact that he was being kept in the dark on these matters, Kelly was avoiding his question. If he didn't want to tell him where then he could atleast tell him what. "Work..? Like loadin' shit? That can wait!" He said sternly, he only figured that cause he thought that these to had to be one of the low rungs in the gang. Besides he was interested in getting to know this guy a little better, trying to find out just what kinda freak show he was.

Kelly: Kelly did NOT want to tell this guy that he was taking his sister out to go kill people. But, clearly he wasn't going to let Kelly go until he got some answers. "Yeah. we have to do that before it gets dark."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Thu May 12, 2011 12:19 am

Ace wrote:Ace took a large swig of his own beer. "He raped her. Mikko was there too. It's part of the reason her and Lexi don't get along. Mikko blamed her for trying to take her man away. Course, I don't think Lexi knows Mikko had been there."

Ally frowned at that. It was that part of her brother that she didn't know, but as much as she wanted to believe it wasn't true, she knew he had that potential. "Damn." She replied quietly. She had been raped many times before, so could sympathize with Lexi in that aspect.

"I hardly think being raped is an attempt to steal someone's man." She took another sip of her beer, confused over Mikko's logic. "Mikko could have pulled Spike away. Made it stop. Helped her."
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Thu May 12, 2011 1:18 am

"And risk having Spike mad at her? She wouldn't have done that. Anyway, Mikko often assisted Spike in raping woman."

Luckily little Riley had stopped listing to the conversation and wondered off to play with the dogs. He took another sip of his beer.

"Mikko was, is, just the female version of Spike, Probably why they got along so well. And, yeah, being raped is not an attempt to steal a man, but Mikko is some fucked up logic."

Ace only knew all this because Spike had often bragged to him about it, when he asked Mikko if it was all true, she just nodded and walked off.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Thu May 12, 2011 12:01 pm

"That's pretty fucked up." Ally replied, finishing off the last of her beer. She really didn't know what to think of Mikko now. But she was also far from perfect. "But I guess we're all damaged in our own way." She hopped down from the table and headed for the fridge, plucking another beer. She gave Ace's ass a playful smack. "So, what time should we throw the party, honey-buns?"
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Thu May 12, 2011 12:04 pm

Ace nodded at that. "She is pretty fucked up. More so then I think most people are." He watched as she got off her chair and headed to the fridge and a grin spread over his face as she gave him a slap.

"Mmmmmm say, two hours? That'll give us time to head back into the city, drop Riley off at a baby sitter and pick up some food and drinks."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Thu May 12, 2011 12:30 pm

Ally popped the tab on her second beer, flashing him a grin as she circled around him playfully, eyeing him up and down, then pressed a kiss against his lips. "Mmm.. my man's sexy." She winked at him, and gave him another playful squeeze. "And that sounds like a plan. Probably need to get some munchies, too."
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Thu May 12, 2011 12:32 pm

Ace kissed her back and reached behind her, giving her ass a squeeze. "Finish your beer and we'll head out."

He then picked up his phone and looked for Lexi's number. "I'ma call Lexi and invite her. I can call Mikko too if you want."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Thu May 12, 2011 1:09 pm

Ally took a few deep swigs of her beer, trying to kill it faster. She gave a nod at Ace's comment. "Sure, go ahead and call 'em. Maybe there won't be World War 3 up in here with both of them under this roof." But little did she know, Mikko and Lexi would be the least of their worries.
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Thu May 12, 2011 1:25 pm

"Maybe." Ace replied and dialed Lexi's number.He finished off his beer as he waited for Lexi to pick up.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Fri May 13, 2011 1:49 am

After her meeting with Bishop, Mikko left the DQ and headed to the cemetery. Along the way she picked up some flowers and a candy rabbit.

The trip there wasn't long, luckily she was already in the area and soon she was walking through the gates. She headed to Spike's plot and was glad to see that people left his grave alone.

She sat down on the ground and placed the flowers and rabbit on the grave.

"Happy Easter, Spike." She rested her head on the cold stone and closed her eyes. "I wish you were still here. You shouldn't have died. It was never suppose to be you who died. It was suppose to me. I'm so sorry. I wish I could redo that that night."

A tear fell down her cheek as she spoke. "I miss you so much."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:50 am