Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Re: Sands of Time

Post by Raphael on Thu May 12, 2011 12:42 pm

Lexi wrote:

Lexi: And Lexi was well aware that he was avoiding the question, which caused her to frown inwardly. She wanted him to be okay again. But it was silly to think that sex could fix all that. But at least it had distracted him for that moment. She snuggled closer to him, nuzzling against his neck, wishing she could take his pain from him. She wanted to talk to him about it, but now wasn't the time. This moment should be a distraction for as long as it could be. "Heh.. more like four or five." She winked at him, trying to further distract him from his troubles. "I have a pretty strong sex drive." She flashed him a devious smile, but her attention was soon drawn to her bruising hips. She was quick to shrug off his concern, obviously not bothered by it. "It's okay, babe." She assured him, kissing his snout. "You didn't hurt me. Don't be sorry."

Raphael smiled as she named off numbers, he defiantly had a high sex drive as well. Though his attention was brought back to her bruised hip which was something he didn't intend to do and even though she said it was okay it still bothered him a little. "Are ya sure?" He asked again as he pulled the blanket over her.
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1192
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Gabriel on Thu May 12, 2011 12:49 pm

Seren wrote:
    Seren used the shirt to clean up and stood up. "Sure." She made sure that the ladder was down so that they wouldn't be stuck in the water, then jumped in the water with a loud scream. "It's a little cold."

And Gabe was close behind her, canon-balling off the boat with a splash. He stayed submerged, coming up beside her and playfully grabbing her leg.

Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758

Post by Lexi on Thu May 12, 2011 12:59 pm

Raphael wrote:
    Raphael smiled as she named off numbers, he defiantly had a high sex drive as well. Though his attention was brought back to her bruised hip which was something he didn't intend to do and even though she said it was okay it still bothered him a little. "Are ya sure?" He asked again as he pulled the blanket over her.

Lexi snuggled against him beneath the blanket. For the first time in a long time, she felt content. This was nice. "Yeah, I'm sure." She tried to assure him, pressing a kiss against his snout. "Don't worry about it, babe. I'm fine." She said, caressing his arm. "Can't have rough sex without a few bruises, eh?" She winked at him. "It was worth it, don't worry."

A cheeky smile stretched across her lips. "Mmm.. I wonder if we disturbed the others.."

Female
    Number of posts : 693
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Post by Serenity on Fri May 13, 2011 1:41 am

Serenity started to look around for Gabe and let out a yelp when he grabbed her leg. She waited till he came up for air then pounced on him.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Fri May 13, 2011 2:39 pm

Rini wrote:Rini: Rini continued kicking and moving her arms, she was a little frustrated that she wasn't going anywhere though. "Ok. why am I not going forward?"

"Try using a little more force..." Don suggested, still staying beside her but completely moving his hands away from her. "Kick a little harder and use your arms to help propel you through the water."
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Fri May 13, 2011 2:40 pm

Ace wrote:"Maybe." Ace replied and dialed Lexi's number.He finished off his beer as he waited for Lexi to pick up.

Before Lexi could get a response from Raph, her phone began to ring. At first, she was tempted not to answer it. But what if it was Leo? It seemed an off-chance, but Lexi would take any long-shot at finding Raph's missing brother. She knew just how much it bothered him, though he wouldn't talk about it.

Trying hard not to move from her comfortable position, Lexi reached over and grabbed her phone, checking the number before answering. Her hope quickly deflated, seeing that it was Ace. Still, she answered.

"Hey, Ace. What's up?"

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2010-08-05

Post by Rini on Fri May 13, 2011 2:41 pm

Rini wasn't doing anything more but tiring herself out. But she was trying very hard to swim, at lest she wasn't drowning!

"Ok." She said a little out of breath. She started to kick harder and trying to move through the water. She moved, but couldn't tell if she did that or if it was a little wave.
    Ace
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Post by Ace on Fri May 13, 2011 2:42 pm

"Hey babe!" Ace greeted cheerfully. "We're having a party and you're invited!"
    Donatello
    Canon

Male

Post by Donatello on Fri May 13, 2011 2:47 pm

Rini wrote:Rini wasn't doing anything more but tiring herself out. But she was trying very hard to swim, at lest she wasn't drowning!

"Ok." She said a little out of breath. She started to kick harder and trying to move through the water. She moved, but couldn't tell if she did that or if it was a little wave.

Don could tell she was tiring herself out, but he was still smiling. "Great job!" Then he moved over to her again, slipping his arm around her. "Why don't you take a little rest before we try anything else?" He smiled at her again and give her a small smooch on the cheek. "You did very well on your first try."
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Fri May 13, 2011 2:48 pm

Serenity wrote:Serenity started to look around for Gabe and let out a yelp when he grabbed her leg. She waited till he came up for air then pounced on him.

Gabe slowly moved up her body, breaking the surface right in front of her, and was soon pounced upon. The force sent them both under, but he pulled them back up, chuckling quietly as he pushed back her curtain of wet hair, and pressed a kiss against her lips.

He was content in this moment with her, but something had been bothering him since the start of the day. One of his main reasons for finding solitude on the beach, trying to collect his thoughts. The reoccurring dreams.

"You up for a trip to the city?" He asked, not giving his reasoning away. It was pretty personal, and at first, he wanted to make this trip alone. But he wasn't sure of the location of the needed destination. And as much as he feared Lexi's disapproval, he would need her help.

Original Character

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2010-08-05

Post by Rini on Fri May 13, 2011 2:48 pm

Rini was happy for the break. She held on to Don and snuggled close to him trying to catch her breath.

"That's the first time I didn't drown trying to swim!"
    Serenity
    Original Character

Female

Post by Serenity on Fri May 13, 2011 2:51 pm

Serenity kissed him back and held him close. When he mentioned the city she nodded, but was worried about his safety.

"we'll have to keep a real low profile you know. Can't let anyone see you."
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Fri May 13, 2011 2:55 pm

Ace wrote:"Hey babe!" Ace greeted cheerfully. "We're having a party and you're invited!"

Lexi was not expecting his cheerful tone, nor the invite. She was slightly taken aback, and fell silent for a moment. It wasn't every day that she got invited to a party, and quite honestly, she missed the human interaction. "Awwww, thanks Ace..." She glanced over at Raph, wondering how he would feel about tagging along, in disguise of course. But could she really ask him to take that risk?

"How many people will be there?"

Male

Post by Ace on Fri May 13, 2011 2:58 pm

"Not sure. I'll be inviting Mikko and Ally is inviting some other guys. I think it's fair to warn you though, she mostly knows Turks."

Yeah Ace knew that that would be a deal breaker, but it was only fair that she knew before coming over. "Don't worry though, I'm not letting anyone cause trouble in my home."
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Fri May 13, 2011 3:03 pm

Serenity wrote:Serenity kissed him back and held him close. When he mentioned the city she nodded, but was worried about his safety.

"we'll have to keep a real low profile you know. Can't let anyone see you."

Gabe just nodded in understanding. Having no real memory of the gang or their politics, he wasn't too worried. He had taken his beating. Besides, everyone thought he was dead. No one was looking for him. He was safe. "It'll be okay." He reassured. "I'm dead, remember?" He flashed her a wink, and slowly led her over to the ladder.

"Just gotta convince Lex that I need to go back."

Last edited by Gabriel on Fri May 13, 2011 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Canon

Male

Post by Donatello on Fri May 13, 2011 3:04 pm

Rini wrote:Rini was happy for the break. She held on to Don and snuggled close to him trying to catch her breath.

"That's the first time I didn't drown trying to swim!"

"That's great!" he praised again, wrapping his strong arms around her. "I'm so proud of you, sweetie." She could stay in his arms forever like this and he would be just fine. It was beginning to get late, but there really wasn't any hurry to go back. And Don had been waiting for this special alone time with her for so long.

"It's so beautiful around here, isn't it?"
    Serenity
    Original Character

Female

Post by Serenity on Fri May 13, 2011 3:06 pm

Serenity nodded at that and kissed his cheek. "Sexyest zombie ever." She commented with a giggle.

She swam over to the ladder and started to climb back into the boat. "I'm sure she'll bring you. If not, I will."

She reached her hand down to help him up the ladder.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Fri May 13, 2011 3:10 pm

Ace wrote:"Not sure. I'll be inviting Mikko and Ally is inviting some other guys. I think it's fair to warn you though, she mostly knows Turks."

Yeah Ace knew that that would be a deal breaker, but it was only fair that she knew before coming over. "Don't worry though, I'm not letting anyone cause trouble in my home."

And that was definitely a deal breaker. Lexi sighed inwardly. So much for getting to socialize. "Thanks for being honest, Ace. But I don't think it's a good idea for me to be there." She told him. "The Turks know that I used to be with Gabe. They hate me.. and I have to say the feeling goes both ways."

Male

Post by Ace on Fri May 13, 2011 5:41 pm

"Awwww no you have to come. I swear they'll be good." Though he really couldn't promise that. "You need to get out."
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Sat May 14, 2011 12:23 pm

Lexi sighed deeply, rubbing the area between her eyes. "You can't promise that, Ace. And you can't control them. They're animals." She replied. She knew better than anyone that she needed to get out and mingle with people, but Turks weren't 'people'. "Maybe sometime when it's just you and your girlfriend."

Male

Post by Ace on Sat May 14, 2011 12:26 pm

Ace gave an unseen pout. "Of course. I can't wait for you to see the new place. Maybe sometime next week we can get together."
    Serenity
    Original Character

Female

Post by Serenity on Sat May 14, 2011 2:18 pm

"Yeah, that would be nice." Lexi replied, half-wondering why Ace was suddenly inviting her to hang out anyway, but it was a thoughtful gesture. "I'll catch up with you next week. Don't party too hard."

"I'll try not to. see you soon. bye." He hung up and looked over at Ally. "Lexi isn't coming, now to see if Mikko wants to come."

Gabe smiled at her 'sexiest zombie' comment and climbed into the boat. He wasn't sure how Lexi would react to his request, but soon they would find out.

Lexi said her good-byes and placed her cell phone back on the nightstad, her attention then shifting back to Raph. "That was Ace. He wanted me to come to his party."

After getting the boat ready to head back they were off. It didn't take them too long to dock the boat and gather everything. "You think Lexi's going to ring us to the city?"

Raphael grinned as he nuzzled the back of her neck, he would believe that she was alright but would try to control himself better in the future. Though it soon turned into a frown as her phone began to ring, he didn't share Lexi's optimism about his brother and figured it had to be her stupid agent again. But as he listened he realized that wasn't the case, he was so close to Lexi however that he could hear Ace on the other line. He remained quiet but grunted as Mikko was mentioned.. That was a dead no! He didn't understand why Lexi would even want to hang around those any members anyway. He was relieved when Lexi said no to the invite but was begining to get curious about this Ace guy, this guy couldn't be any good if he was hanging around those types of people. He pulled her back closer to him after she put her cell phone on the nightstand and couldn't help but ask her about it. "Who's this Ace guy?"

Lexi snuggled closed to him. "Ace is just your friendly neighborhood drug dealer." She told Raph. He's the one I got your pain meds from, because he's about the most honest one out there." She was silent for a moment before speaking again, her voice quiet and hesitant. "He's the person I went to after.. I was attacked and needed pain killers to get me through the difficult times."

Gabe helped with gathering everything and helped Seren off of the boat, and soon they were headed back towards the house, Jigs following close behind. He gave a small shrug at her question. "I dunno. But I guess we'll soon find out. " But regardless of anyone's feelings or fears, this was important to him. it had to be done.

Serenity leaned her head on Gabe's shoulder as they walked. The house was soon in sight and she worried that Lexi would freak out and tell him no, of course she would gladly take Gabe where ever he wanted to go. "Where in the city do you want to go?"

Raphael didn't like her answer but couldn't complain to much about it, without the pain med's he probably would have lost his mind. He continued to frown though as he heard about her using painkillers, he had a feeling that it was used for more then just physical pain. "Ya don't buy stuff from 'em often do ya?" He asked though certainly didn't notice any behavior if she did, he just had to be sure.

Gabriel was quiet for a moment, not sure if she would like his answer. But she would know sooner or later. "To where I died." He finally answered. "The docks."

Serenity frowned deeply at that. She took his hand in hers, interlocking their fingers. "You think it'll help you remember something?"

"No." Lexi answered, nuzzling against his neck. She had for a while, during her depression and mental melt-down, but it had been a while. A small smile hinted on her lips. "Who needs pain killers when I have you?"

Gabe entwined his fingers with hers, giving her hand a gentle squeeze. "I hope so." He answered. "I've had a couple of flashes of it in my dreams... need to know if it's real.. the right place... if I'm rememberin', or just my mind makin' up images from what I've been told."

Serenity leaned up and kissed his cheek. "I hope that this helps you, love." She told him as they arived to the house. She went up the to the door with him and walked inside to Fraya making a new cake. "Smells good." She complimented.

That certainly made him feel better as he planted a kiss on the back of her neck. He then snaked his arm under the blanket giving her breast a playful squeeze at her question. "A' dose of me is all ya need." He grinned. "But I think I'll need some more of ya in a lil while." This was definatly the break that he needed but couldn't help but think that he was thrown off topic somehow.
    Splinter
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 271
    Registration date : 2008-10-10

Post by Splinter on Sun May 15, 2011 2:54 am

Splinter had been outside for a while with the baby. He was worried about the little one being too hot, plus he was starting to get a bit cranky. He gave the baby boy a soft smile and headed back inside. Thankfully everyone's business seemed to be finish.

He walked into the kitchen and opened up the fridge looking for a bottle for Jake. He found on and plucked it from the shelf.

"Michelangelo, would you mind feeding Jake?" He asked holding out the bottle to Mike. "I am suddenly not feeling well, I think I will lie down for a bit."
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1271

Post by Michelangelo on Sun May 15, 2011 11:18 am

Mike was really bummed that the cake had magically disappeared. He was about to go looking for the culprit, but Fraya was already working on making another. He was quick to pitch in and help, but was soon distracted when Serenity and Slim Shady walked into the kitchen, or seemingly through, on their way elsewhere.

"Heh.... I'm no longer a virgin!" He grinned widely at the two, eager to share the 'big news' with anyone that would listen. And soon, Splinter came in with little Jake and began rummaging through the fridge for a bottle, then requested that he take the child. "Um.. okay, Sensei..." His father's announcement that he was feeling unwell caused him to frown, concerned. "You okay?" He asked as he carefully took the baby from his father, cradling him in one arm while he reached for the bottle.

Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Sun May 15, 2011 11:59 am

Seren wrote:
    Serenity leaned up and kissed his cheek. "I hope that this helps you, love." She told him as they arived to the house. She went up the to the door with him and walked inside to Fraya making a new cake. "Smells good." She complimented.

Gabriel managed a faint grin, grateful for Serenity's support in his decision to return to the place where he nearly died. He was hopeful that it would jar his memories, but at the same time he tried to remain guarded. If this didn't work, he didn't want to be discouraged. He had dealt with enough of that.

They headed through the kitchen, his fingers intertwined with hers. He just quietly listened as Serenity complimented Fraya, and Mike, the one that loved to ruffle his feathers, announced his 'deflowering'. He wrinkled his nose, deciding he could've gone the rest of his life without knowing that. He briefly wondered how it all worked.. they were turtles after all, and their girlfriends were humans. But he inwardly cursed himself for the morbid curiosity.

When the rat handed Jake over to Mike, part of him wanted to reach out and take him. This was his son, his flesh and blood. And yet a stranger to him. That secretly scared him. What if Jake didn't like him? What if he wasn't cut out to be a father? So much was going through his head, and despite his yearning to reach for the child, he held back. Afraid.

He cleared his throat, trying to clear his mind. Before he could be any good to anyone... he needed to remember who he was.

"Anyone know where Lex is?" He asked no one in particular, remembering his previous determination and goal.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:47 am