Sands of Time

Michelangelo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1271
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Re: Sands of Time

Post by Michelangelo on Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:58 pm

Angel: Angel drove like a mad woman back to Casey's place. When she arrived she parked and headed up the stairs. She was still upset and it showed on her face. She had invited Kelly to come in with her, but after the last meeting at Lexi's place he had to decline. She walked inside and plopped down on the couch, "I'm home."

Lexi: Lexi was well aware that his hand had drifted a little further, but she certainly didn't seem to mind. She was savoring the moment, knowing it couldn't last. Not with all of their guests and Raph's family. She briefly thought about the friction she had witnessed between Raph and Don, and wanted to comment on it.. wanted to make things right between the two, but knew it was something they would have to work through. And it would be difficult, considering that Don's girlfriend was still affiliated with the Foot. She leaned closer, trying to mask a frown as she nuzzled his neck, wishing she could be honest with him. But she couldn't let him in on everything, if it meant putting him in danger. So she gave a soft nod, hoping it was convincing. "Mmm.. I wish we could get more moments like this." She commented quietly, trying to change the subject, but was also truthful. Just having him to herself for one was definitely nice.

Gabriel: A small grin edged across his lips, hearing her moans, giving him permission. He continued to caress and rub her, one hand moving up to lover her strap and slipping it down her shoulder. His lips traveled over the exposed skin as he worked the top even lower, exposing her breast. His lips traveled down, teasing the area just above her breast before moving lower, flicking his tongue lightly over her nipple...

Michelangelo: Mike blinked at that. "Wow.. Seals get eaten?! By who?" he rocked little Jake in his arms, giving him a sympathetic look. "Don't worry little dude. No one is going to eat you!"

Seren: Serenity slipped off his lap and leaned back on the bench. Her body shivered under his touches. Her eyes fluttered closed. "Gabe...That feels wonderful." She moaned.

Raphael: Luckly for Lexi it happened to be Spring which caused him to be distracted easily with physical affection, he nuzzled her back and of course took her nod as that she was agreeing with him. He grinned at her comment and let out a small chur which wasn't on purpose, mating season was definatly the roughest part of the year. He kissed her forehead before speaking again. "Meh to babe.."

Lexi: Yeah, Lexi was definitely feeling lucky that his hormones were a distraction. The churr rumbled in his throat and chest, causing a tiny grin to tug at the corners of her lips. She knew what it meant, and couldn't contain a quiet chuckle. She ran her fingers along his shoulders, moving up to cup his cheeks and nuzzled his snout. "Mmm.. sounds like someone's a lil excited.."

Donatello: It took Don everything he had not to slam the door as he came in. He was furious at Raphael. Of course he knew how his brother felt about Rini, but there was no excuse for that kind of behavior. They hadn't even been there that long for Raph to fly off the handle like that. After regaining some of his composure, although he was still simmering on the inside, he walked through the house to where everyone was gathered in the kitchen. However, he still didn't say a word and just waved to the other occupants in the room.

Gabriel: Yeah, things were definitely heating up. That ounce of fear that she wasn't ready was slowly melting away by her erotic moans, causing his need to become more intense. He wanted her...bad. He followed her lead, bracing himself over her as he continued to flick his tongue over her erect nipple. He kissed the area around her bud before taking it in between his lips, flicking and sucking as his fingers slowly moved from her mound, and slipped into her suit, brushing and teasing her outer lips, then slowly slipping in between her folds...

Fraya: "They get eaten by KILLER WHALES!!!!" Fraya said and jumped at Mike. Though she was careful to not scare the turtle too much, she didn't want him dropping the baby. When Don came in she gave him a wave back. "Want me to paint your face?" She asked Don. "It'll make you feel better."

Casey was in the living watching a re-run of cops while April was in the kitchen. He was still reeling from the earlier encounter with Gordon but the man left his number for Casey to call later since Angel was heading home. Though soon Angel walked into the place and plopped down not to far from where he was. He could tell she was still upset and he sighed, he had a feeling that she may have caused something which was something she made a habit of. But being her older brother role model he would try to lend an ear if she needed it but only if she brought it up. "Ape's in the kitchen cookin' somethin' up." he said making conversation.

Seren: Everything Gabe did was caused a wave of elctricity through her body. She had never felt this way before and tried her best to stay level headed. But he was making that impossable. Not that she mind. But being this was her first time doing anything! She wanted to make sure she didn't screw it up. Her hands wandered over Gabe's body nails slightly dug into his skin as she felt his fingers slip against her. She opened her legs wider for him and bucked her hips toward him.

Michelangelo: Mike gasped at that. Those poor little seals! Then Donnie entered the kitchen, and he smiled at his brother, but noticed that something was up. Probably Raph, he thought. Their red-clad brother was very open about how he felt about Rini. "Hiyas, Donnie!" He greeted, and moved closer. "Wanna hold a baby?! It'll make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside!"

Angel: At lest Angel felt wanted at Casey's place. "I invited one of my friends over. He doesn't have any family so I thought it would be nice to spend Easter with him and the guys. But everyone just flipped out. Raph told me to leave and Lexi said I can't go back. But it's not fair! Lexi is cheating on Raph and he don't even care! I bring over a friend and it's like the end of the world!"

Raphael: Raphael didn't like the fact that it was so difficult to control his churring but it seemed Lexi had already figured him out. He enjoyed the sensation of her hands running up his arms, her skin was just so soft. He nuzzled her back and wanted so badly to kiss her but he was still a little reluctant, so instead he decided to comment back to her. "It's hard not ta, yer' jus' to damn sexy." He grinned at her, trying to get a feel about how excited she was.

Donatello: Don couldn't help but smile at his little brother's cheerful attitude. Fraya's attempt didn't go unnoticed either. "Sure," he answered, holding out his arms to accept the baby. With one brother ticking him off, he usually could get cheered up by another. But he knew he would have to deal with Raph again sooner or later.

Casey didn't ask but Angel certainly openned right up and it took him a minute to wrap his head around what she was saying. It was definatly information overload, he looked over at her as he sat up and leaned his elbows on his knees. "Woah, slow down a' sec... One invitin' someone over wit' out askin' is rude, I'm jus' sayin' an' two how do ya know Lexi's cheatin'?" He would ask more about her little friend in a minute right now he was wondering if Lexi was bullshiting him about Laz.

Seren: Angel: "It's one the front page of the newspaper." Angel told him. "A picture with her and some guy and a whole story to go with it." She didn't bother arguing over Kelly. She wouldn't win. So she was kind of happy that he wanted to talk about Lexi instead.

Lexi: Lexi was a little confused as to why he wasn't really doing anything. Wasn't reacting to how excited he was. She wanted him to kiss her, but she could almost sense that he was holding back. Why, she wasn't sure. "So are you." She replied quietly, and decided if she was going to get a kiss from him, she was going to have to make a move. She leaned up, pressing a deep kiss against his lips...

Michelangelo: As carefully as Mike could, he handed the baby over to Donnie, then offered him the bottle. He wanted to ask what was going on, but already had a pretty good idea, and didn't want to make it any worse by asking Don to talk about it. "Heh.. the little squirt drinks a lot to be so little." He grinned. "Must be the thug blood in him."

Fraya: "Oooooh we can call him mini thug. Or...J thug!"

Donatello: Don took the little child in his arms then situated him enough to feed him then took the bottle from his brother. Holding the little bundle in his arms had a nice calming effect to melt away the rest of his temper as he watched little Jake eat. He smiled gently down at the boy.

Raphael: Raphael could feel the tension and was happy when she kissed him. He pulled her in tigher as his hands rubbed her back with one actually going down to cup her ass, he just couldn't help himself. He began to churr again only a little louder this time as he deepened the kiss, he knew thy couldn't go to far but if they didn't stop soon he didn't know if he could stop himself.

Gabriel: Gabe skillfully worked with sliding the bathing suit down her body, his lips exploring her newly exposed skin. He shifted just long enough to pull the suit down her legs, tossing it aside. He flashed her a cheeky grin as he repositioned himself, his lips hovering around her navel as his fingers once again found their place between her inner lips. Lubricating his finger with her juices, he massaged her clit, his gaze watching her reaction, searching for any indication that she was uncomfortable..

Casey sighed, so Angel didn't have any proof and it was just the stupid gossip papers again. "Ya really read that bullshit?" He teased thinking that they were only made to give women something to talk about.

Michelangelo: Mike chuckled at that. "Yeah, I like Thug J... or mini thug." He smiled, watching his brother with the baby. "Makes you want one, huh bro?"

Seren: Serenity blushed a little, but she was a lot less shy then she thought she would be. Of course the things Gabe were doing to her helped a lot. She looked up and watched him move down her body, a smile spreading over her lips. It seemed like there were some things that he didn't forget. She let out a loud gasp then leaned her head back moaning loudly. All control that she was trying to keep was quickly slipping away.

Lexi: ...but they could go as far as Raph was willing, as far as Lexi was concerned. She had missed this so much, and wasn't concerned with limitations at the moment. She felt a rush when his hand traveled down to squeeze her ass, the first intimate touch that he had given her in a long time. She deepened the kiss, one hand running down to brush his inner thigh.. teasing..

Donatello: Don kept the smile on his face as he looked up at Mikey, although this time a bit forced. He wouldn't mind having a kid someday, but knew it was next to impossible for any of them. They just weren't built for reproducing. Not because their 'equipment' didn't work like it should, but they would never have a proper species of mate to make it happen. Still, he nodded to Mikey. "What about you?" Mike might have had a tough job with Cowabunga Carl, but he could tell Mike was good with kids, overall.

Angel: Angel just shrugged. "All I know. Is the picture looked real. And I think it sucks that Lexi will stay with Raph just for the novelty of being with someone like him. I tried to tell him, but he wouldn't listen to me."

Rini: Rini grinned and started to paint the eggs with Fraya. She then looked up at the guys. "Oooooh I want LOTS of kids!" She chimed in.

Gabriel: Those definitely weren't moans of discomfort that he was eliciting. Good. Gabe's lips continued their downward decent, lingering just above her mound as he gently entered her with one finger, thrusting gently at first, mindful that she had never done this before..

Seren: Serenity winced a little at the feel of his finger. It didn't hurt, it just felt a little umcomfortable. But she figured that it would get better, so she relaxed her body, her hips moving with his gentle thrust. "Mmmmmm...."

Michelangelo: Yeah, Mike had definitely had a rough go with Cowabunga Carl, but Jake was just so small. So helpless. So cute! He smiled at his brother, nodding his head. "Yeah! Heh.. I wouldn't mind having a Mini-Me someday!" Unlike his brother, he hadn't considered how impossible that would be.

Gabriel: But Gabriel was attentive to her reactions, and noticed her wince. He slowly pulled out and moved up her body, his lips pressing against hers. "You okay? We don't have to do this if you don't want.." God, his body was on fire, aching for her. But her comfort was important to him.

Seren: Serenity opened her eyes and smiled at him. She cupped his cheeks and kissed him softly. "No. I want to. I'm ok. Promise."

Donatello: Don chuckled. A mini-Me of Mikey... Oh boy, that would probably be the end of Don. But all kidding aside, he had a feeling his brother would be a good father. But then Rini's words registered to him. He would definitely want to talk to her about this later, but not to crush her hopes and dreams to have a big family one day with him. He looked over at her, chuckling again. "How many is 'lots', Sweetie?" He had the slightest hint of a blush on his cheeks about the subject.

Raphael: Raphael grinned when Lexi's hand began teasing his lower regions, and almost lost it. The sensation felt so good and only made him crave her touch more. This time his churr was low and he broke the kiss long enough to whisper in her ear. "I wanna fuck ya so bad baby.." He breathed in her ear in a low accented tone. At this pont his hormones were starting to take over as he caught her lips in yet another kiss as he continued groping her ass. His fingers began playing with the bottom of her shirt and brushed against her bare back.

Rini: Rini thought about that for a moment. "At lest six."

Gabriel: Gabe kissed her softly and nuzzled against her neck, before slowly moving back down her body, leaving a trail of kisses in his wake. He traveled down to her inner thighs, kissing and lightly teasing her with his lips. He lingered for a moment before gently parting her folds with his fingers, and lightly ran his tongue along her inner lips, before gently flicking her clit, and carefully pushed a finger inside, giving her walls time to adjust before thrusting inside..

Donatello: Don was slightly shocked at the large number. And became slightly worried about how much work that would be...even if it was possible. Again, something to talk to her about later. By now, Jake had finished his bottle and he looked up at Mike. "Um...do you have an extra rag, Mikey?" He set the bottle on the counter and shifted the baby against his shoulder.

Seren: Serenity's hips bucked with his touches. Another gasp left her lips and her hands moved down to rest on top of his head. even though she was nude in the middle of so much water and light breezes, her body felt hot. When he pushed inside her again, it felt more comfortable. She found her body almost moving on it own, urging him to continue.

Lexi: Raph could probably sense Lexi's pheromones. She was definitely in need, and his accented, husky voice, his words drover her crazy. She flashed him a lustful grin, her finger running up and down his thigh. "Then what's stopping you?" She whispered low and seductive against his ear...

It was hard for Casey to really defend Lexi but it seemed there was a point that Angel was missing. "Well she did risk 'er life ta save 'em, I guess that's somethin'.." He said before adding somethig else. "Raph's a' big boy eh' can be wit' who eh' wants." And he would leave the subject at that, he didn't think it would be a good idea to talk about how he felt about her to Angel. "But anyway, wha's wit' this friend you've been leadin' around?" He asked changing the subject.

Michelangelo: Mike glanced over at Fraya, wondering just how many little Mikeys she would want to have.. or if she even wanted kids. He would definitely have to ask her later. But for now, he sprinted off to find a rag, returning it to Don. "Here ya go!" He blinked, wondering what he was going to do with it. "You gonna change him with that?"

Angel: Angel just rolled her eyes. Great they were back on Kelly. "His name is Kelly, he's new to town. His very nice and trustworthy. I wanted him to have a nice easter is all."

Donatello: Don stared at his brother incredulously. "No, little brother. I need to burp him." He shook his head in disbelief and took the rag from him, giving him a quick thanks before draping it over his shoulder, under the baby's head. Then, very gently, began patting Jake's back.

Gabriel: Gabe continued to lavish her clit with his ministrations, licking and gently sucking, and venturing along her inner walls. His finger thrusts inside of her, allowing her tightness to accommodate to him as he built a slow and steady rhythm. His gaze shifted to meet hers. "How's that feel?"

Seren: Serenity could hardly talk to answer him. It felt amazing! So she just smiled and nodded as her breathing got heavy. She gripped his hair and arched her back. "Mmmmmm..."

Michelangelo: Mike quirked a brow, but watched on in amusement. "Soooo.. why do you need the rag, huh?" He asked, obviously having never seen it done before. "Is he gonna throw up? How do you know so much about burping babies?"

Raphael: Lexi's sent was driving him wild, and it causedhim to grop her harder. He felt himself hardening in his shell as she ran her hands over his thighs, his heart nearly skipped a beat at her words. She was just so alluring and right now he didn't care if his family was in the house behind him. He needed her and now! His tounge flicked across her lips as he put his hand down the back of her pants and groped her bare ass roughly.

Donatello: Don sighed heavily. "Yes, he's going to spit up a bit. Or potentially will. This is just a precaution," he told him, continuing to burp the little guy. "And I've read a few things about the subject," was his vague reply. Growing older and you pick up on these things -- even if you don't always have a use for the information. Finally, after a few more pats, Jake put the rag to use but Don was prepared and wiped the spittle away from the baby's mouth, then resumed patting him a little longer.

Gabriel: Her moans were music to his ears. He slowly began building speed, his tongue gliding along her inner walls, taking in her juices. Her wetness, her scent, everything was intoxicating to him. It was becoming more difficult to fight his own need. He continued as best he could while fighting with his jeans, struggling to slip out of them, along with his boxers, letting up only long enough to free himself of the bothersome clothes, kicking them aside. He resumed what he was doing, making sure she was good and ready for what was to come next..

Raphael: Casey somehow doubted the whole nice and trustworthy part and ofcourse this would have to be a guy. The last guy she was with was Gordon which didn't turn out to well. So he just couldn't help but ask about this guy. "How old is eh'?" It was a little jab about he ex but he thought she could take it. "An' where did ya meet 'em?"

Seren: And Serenity felt that she was more then ready. she attempted to pull him up ontop of her, wanting to taste his lips again, wanting what was to come next.

Angel: Angel gave Casey a look. "He's young, about my age and he just joined the gang. He also has a nice car and a good job."

Lexi: His roughness was turning Lexi on! She wanted him to take her right here and now, but remained sober enough to know that she didn't want everyone watching. She kissed him deeply, moaning as he roughly squeezed her ass. Her hand moved down to grope his tail, sliding along in a teasing manner. "Mmm.. I think.. we better duck into the woods..or... go back inside.." The bedroom would definitely be more idea, more comfortable.. but the ball was in Raphs court. He would decide..

Michelangelo: "Oh.. ew!!" Mike whined, wrinkling his nose as the baby did the little 'spittle' thing. Yeah, he was cute.. but 'that' wasn't! "Heh.. okay. If I ever have kids, Donnie... you can totally be my own personal burper." He smiled. "I mean, not mine.. personally.. but my Mini-Me's...all 10 of them!"

Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1192

Post by Gabriel on Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:51 am

Seren wrote: And Serenity felt that she was more then ready. she attempted to pull him up ontop of her, wanting to taste his lips again, wanting what was to come next.

Gabriel moved back up her body, leaving a trail of kisses along her soft skin. He hovered at her breasts, lavishing them with his lips, flicking his tongue over her nipples before continuing towards her mouth. Once again, he searched her features for any sign of hesitation before catching her lips in a deep kiss, positioning himself between her thighs.

"Mmmm... yer so beautiful.." He breathed against her lips as he rubbed the head of his cock between her folds, lubricating himself with her juices before slowly pushing inside...

Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 693
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Post by Serenity on Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:58 am

Serenity let out a gasp followed by a moan that was quickly swollowed by Gabe. She always thought that her first time would be at her honeymoon or something, not out here on a boat. But life was sometimes funny that way.

She would have returned his compliment but, she once again found her voice to be gone. Feeling him start to slide inside her, she forced her body to relax knowing that it would hurt, but the temperary pain would be worth it.

She wrapped her arms around him and nuzzled his neck. She spread her legs for him and braced herself.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:19 pm

Gabriel: Gabe knew that she was probably nervous and scared. She had never done this before. And while he couldn't remember anything from his previous life, how promiscuous he was, it came natural to him. Giving her time to accommodate to him, he gently pushed deeper, lavishing her with kisses to hopefully muffle some of the pain as her hymen was broken..

Donatello: Don gave Mike another incredulous look then chuckled lightly, shaking his head in mild amusement. "Keep dreaming, Mikey." In other words, that was a definite no. "This is something you definitely have to learn if you want your own someday."

Seren: Seren let out a small whimper her body tensed as the pain hit her. She tried to relax her body once more but found it difficult. She kissed him back hard and deep, trying to muffle her pained cries and distract herself. But soon she was able to get her body to relax and the pain subsided some.

Michelangelo: But, being the optimist that he was, Mike was sure there were ways around the messy bits. He cracked a smile over at Fraya. "Heh.. I bet you would be the master of burping!"

Gabriel: Gabe paused in his movements, seeing and hearing the obvious pain that it was causing her. It was to be expected, but still, he didn't want it to be too painful for her. "You okay?" He asked, pressing tender kisses against her lips..

Donatello: Donatello sighed and shook his head again. Mike always tried to take the easy way out of things. But with a child, he would have to grow up and actually do something. And so would Fraya. Now Don was thinking they both needed a course in parenting if they ever did want kids. Even if Mikey couldn't have his own, adoption was still possible...he thought. But either way, they would have to learn how to take care of a baby before it came to that. Don continued patting Jake's back before the baby let out a large burp but this time nothing liquid-y came up. "Good boy," he praised the child, making sure he was all clean before discarding the rag.

Seren: Seren steadied her breathing and kissed him back. She ran her fingertips over his back and nodded. "Yeah, I'm ok." She answered with a smile.

Michelangelo: "Awww... not even for something as cute as a sweet widdle Mini-Mikey?" He asked, sliding up beside her and batting his eyes. "Your maternal thingy would like, kick in or something!"

Fraya: Fraya kissed Mike's nose and shook her head. "Nope. I don't think I want any kids anyway."

Raphael: Raphael was breathing heavily and churred as she grabbed his tail, it was a very sensitive part of his body. His hand continued caressing ass as he barely heard her options, odviously he didn't really care where they did it. After a moment of actuallty thinking it over he made a choice. "The..uhh house, but somewhere upstairs.." He breathed into her ear, hopefully they would be able to sneak past his family.

Gabriel: Gabe's kiss deepened, still trying to alleviate some of the discomfort as he slowly continued pushing himself inside of her, allowing her walls to accommodate to him, burying himself half-way before beginning his gentle thrusts. He fought back his need to bury himself completely, wanting to give her body time to adjust. "That feel okay?"

Seren: Serenity nodded her head and started to move her hips. "Mmmm yeah."

Lexi: Lexi was inwardly thankful for that choice. She had done it in the woods before, and while she liked 'adventure', it wasn't the most comfortable place to get down and dirty. She flashed him a cheeky grin and grabbed hold of his hand, eagerly tugging him back towards the house...

Raphael: Raphael hated to have to let her go but allowed her to lead him into the house and up the stairs.

Donatello: Even from the kitchen, Don caught a glimpse of Raph as he disappeared upstairs with Lexi. He couldn't help the tiny grin that formed on his lips. Maybe this would settle Raph's temper and he wouldn't have to hear about it anymore this trip. One could hope, anyway. He gently shifted the baby in his arms and rocked him gently, watching Mike and Fraya again. The first lesson should be a messy one for them, indeed. Diaper duty. It was only a matter of time before that time would come.

Michelangelo: Well that certainly crushed Mike's dreams. She didn't want kids. He frowned a little, but tried to not let it get to him. There was always a chance that she would change her mind!! His attention shifted back to Donnie. "So... do you have to change his diaper now?" He asked, oh so wanting to witness his purple-clad brother change a smelly diaper. "They're like puppies.. they poop after they eat, right?"

Donatello: Don only sighed. "Not yet, Mikey. And I think this might be an opportune time for you to take him back for now." Then he gently placed the baby back in Mikey's arms. "He's fed and happy. He should be good for a little while."

Gabriel: Gabe continued to kiss her, his lips traveling down to lavish her breasts with the same affection as he set a slow, steady rhythm. Her warmth felt so good, sending waves washing through his body. He never thought that this would be happening with her, especially since this morning, he didn't even know she liked him. Funny how life works. His lips traveled back upwards, along her shoulders and neck, meeting her lips once again. His pace slowly quickened, burying himself a little deeper with each thrust...

Lexi: As quickly as she could, Lexi tugged Raph up the stairs, unable to keep a cheeky grin from her lips. She felt like a teenager again, slipping her boyfriend into her room, behind her parents' backs. But this was different. Instead of disapproving parents, she had Raph's brothers to worry about. Well, just one very nosey little brother in particular. As quietly as she could in the midst of her excitement, she closed the door, locking it behind them. Her lustful gaze then shifted to Raph, anticipating his move..

Seren: The pain was becoming less and less with each thrust. Her moans grew louder. He felt so good! It was like her body was on fire. She tangled her fingers in his hair and caught his lips in a heated kiss. Her hips continued to move his. It seemed moment by moment Gabe was proving to be more and more amazing.

Michelangelo: Mike would've refused, but soon fount the baby back in his arms. He gave his brother a look of disbelief. "Oh.. thaaaanks." He wrinkled his nose, not even attempting to bite back the sarcasm. "I get diaper duty.." He whined, but was soon distracted by the movement heading up the staircase. He caught a glimpse of Raph and Lexi, and opened his mouth to brag about what a good job 'he' was doing taking care of Jake, but the door quickly closed, blocking him out. "Well.. that was rude." He pouted, turning his attention back to Donnie. A small, cheeky grin then tugged across his lips. "Wonder what they're up to?"

Donatello: Don chuckled lightly. "I'm pretty sure you already know." Then he turned back to Rini, slipping his arm around her carefully. He barely said anything to her this whole trip so far. "That's looking very good, Rini," he told her, giving her a small kiss on her cheek.

Fraya: Fraya grinned at that and scooted closer to Mike. "How's about you hand the kid back to Don and I go take you to a room and show you what they're doing."

Rini: Rini turned her head to Don and smiled. "Thanks." But then a frown tugged at her mouth. "I don't think your brother wants me here. Maybe I shouldn't have come."

Donatello: Don shook his head, giving her a gentle hug. "I have a feeling after Raph and Lexi have some alone time, he'll be more accepting." At least he really hoped so. Granted, Rini still worked at the tower, but Don knew her well enough that that was her only connection. Other than the Shredder being her adoptive father. "I wanted you to come, sweetie. Whether he likes it or not, you're a part of this family now."

Rini: Rini smiled at that and hugged Don close. "Thanks. Want to paint eggs with me?"

Gabriel: Her moans were indication that the pain had subsided. It was a relief to Gabe, who was trying so hard to be gentle with her. He nuzzled and kissed her neck, thrusting harder, but still mindful to be gentle as he finally buried himself completely. His heartbeat reverberated in his head, breathing quickening. Ecstasy flooded throughout him, dulling all the hardships he had faced over the course of his 'rebirth'. His lips once again caught hers in a deep kiss, breathing heavily against her mouth. "..think I finally found a reason worth livin'." He breathed quietly, nuzzling her cheek. The fact that she wanted to be 'with' him put a whole different spin on life.

Raphael: Raphael eagerly followed her upstairs and into her bedroom and as soon as she closed the door he pinned her back against it as he ran his hands over her hips. He kissed her pasisonately as he began removing her pants..

Seren: His words brought tears to her eyes and she kissed him again. She then looked into his eyes. "I love you, Gabe." She whispered and kissed him deeply. Her hands wondered down to his ass, giving him a light playful squeeze.

Donatello: He nodded and smiled at Rini. "Sure. I was wondering later if you'd like to take a walk with me." He headed over to the sink to wash his hands then moved next to her again, picking up an egg and began coloring it -- what else -- purple.

Michelangelo: Mike was taken aback by that. He blinked, wondering if he had heard her correctly. She wanted to.. bow chicka wow wow?! "Okay!!" He chimed, unable to keep the enthusiasm from his voice. He slid back over to Don, offering him the kid. "Could you like.. you know.. take the jiggy? I think I'm gonna go get baby-wit-it!!" He grinned at his brother, too wound up to notice his word mix-up.

Donatello: Without turning around he asked his brother, "Mikey, isn't there anyone else that can take him? I'm kind of busy right now." It wasn't that he didn't enjoy spending time with little Jake, but he wanted some time with his own love. And even if they didn't get as much into it as the other two, any time with Rini was special to him.

Rini: Rini grabbed another egg, it look as if it would only be her and Don coloring eggs and that was fine with her. Splinter had slipped into the living room and was keeping to himself.

Fraya: "Ask Master Splinter to watch the rug-rat." Fraya suggested.

Lexi: Being pinned against the wall was adding to the excitement. Lexi liked the roughness, and was hoping he wouldn't think of her as being too fragile to completely let go with her. Her need was already too much to bare. She desperately needed him. She assisted him with removing her pants, and quickly slid out of her shirt, leaving only her black lacy undergarments. She moaned against his lips as she returned his heated kiss, grabbing his hand and guiding it between her thighs, grinding against him...

Michelangelo: Mike pouted and whined when Don refused, but once again became hopeful when Fraya mentioned his father. "Here!" He chirped, and gently maneuvered the little squirt into Splinter's arms. "Thanks Sensei!!" He beamed, and returned his attention to Fraya, a huge grin stretched across his lips.

Fraya: Splinter took the child in his arms and cradled him close. Fraya was so glad that Splinter would watch the baby. She grabbed Mike's hand and lead him to the first empty bedroom they came to.

Donatello: Don sighed in relief that baby duty wasn't placed in his hands again at the moment. He never did get an answer about the walk, but thought maybe it wasn't the right time to ask anyway. Hopefully they would have some truly alone time before they left for the day. He picked up another egg -- this time coloring it green.

Gabriel: Gabriel wasn't expecting those words, but it certainly lifted his spirits, making him feel better than he could ever remember feeling. He nuzzled and kissed her, and met her gaze, the sincerity reflecting from his soul. "I love you too, babe." Those words had never came easy for him, even when he meant them, always fearing rejection. But it felt so natural spoken to her, not fearing the inevitable sting. A cheeky grin spread across his lips when she squeezed his ass. She was becoming more bold.. more playful. Obviously not regretting her decision. "Naughty." He breathed against her lips, sweat beading against his skin as he quickened his pace, reaching down to massage her clit as he made love to her.

Raphael: Raphael could tell that she was enjoying this by her scent growing stronger. He broke the kiss long enough for her to remove her shirt and took a moment to look her up and down. He definatly liked what he saw as he eyed her body hungerly and began kissing her again. A grin crept across his lips as she began to lead him between her tighs and he wasted no time in touching her. He rubbed his thick finger on the outside of her panties, teasing her and couldn't help letting another deep chur escape his lips.

Seren: Serenity laid her head back. moaning and breathing heavy. She bucked against him. "That...Feels so...good!" She moaned loudly.

Michelangelo: Mike followed her into the unoccupied bedroom, a devious grin plastered across his lips. He still couldn't be sure if she was really serious, or was playing around with him. Whatever the case, he was soooo excited!! He gave her a cheeky look as he cupped her cheeks, pulling her against him for a deep kiss..

Fraya: Fraya closed the door and locked it. She wrapped her arms around Mike and kissed him back deeply. Her hands then started to travel down his chest. "Mmmmmm." She moaned against his mouth. She then pulled away and laid on the bed giving hims a naughty look. She slowly started to take her shirt off, giving him a little show.

Lexi: A sharp moan pressed through her lips, feeling the thickness of his finger rubbing against her panties. Her wetness soaking through the thin fabric, indicating just how ready she was. She moaned against his lips as she kissed him deeply, pressing his finger firmer against her, edging him to slip past the 'barrier', craving the feel of his bare skin...

Rini: Once they were alone Rini set her egg down. "We can go for the walk now if you want."

Michelangelo: Mike just stood there, staring slack-jawed as she removed her shirt, giving him a little show. Sure they had been alone together before. But never like this! He wiggled his eyebrows and closed the distance between them, hopping onto the bed. His fingers brushed against her bare skin as he leaned in to kiss her, one hand moving down to fumble with her pants. "Mmm.. need some help?"

Donatello: Don looked up at her. "Really?" Truthfully, he wanted to do that more than color eggs, anyway. He set his finished egg down then moved over to her, giving her a gentle kiss as he slipped his arm around her again. "I love you. You know that."

Raphael: He felt how wet her panties were and hardened instantly inside his shell, it was becoming more painful to hold it in. He pressed her harder against the door as he slipped his hand into her panties and roughly thrusted his finger deep inside her. His hand moved slowly at first but the more excited he got the faster he went.

Fraya: Fraya giggled and nodded. "Mmmhmm. I think I could use some help getting these pants off."

Rini: "I love you too." Rini said and wrapped her arms around him. "I'm kinda glad that everyone is busy, means we can be alone on that beautiful beach."

Donatello: He looked down at her and nodded. "Mm-hmm. And I couldn't think of a more relaxing place to be with you." He slowly lead her out of the kitchen, his arm still around her as they headed for the door. "We'll be back in a little bit, Master Splinter," he called back, giving his father a slight bow as they passed.

Gabriel: Gabriel continued his ministrations, thrusting harder, deeper, his lips moving along her jawline and down the length of her neck. His warm breath caressing her. The pleasure coursing through him was indescribable. "Mm.. you feel like heaven.." He managed to compliment, through labored breaths..

Seren: Serenity was panting, her hair sticking to her sweating forehead. "So do...You..." She managed to say through pants. She felt a surge of electricity go through her body, a wonderful tingly feeling. She bucked her hips faster her fingers raking at his back and legs wrapping around his waist. She never wanted this to end!

Lexi: His roughness, coupled by the wonderful feel of the thickness of his finger sent waved of pleasure crashing through her, nearly making it impossible to stand. Another loud moan escaped her, her knees nearly buckling beneath her. She grinded her hips in time with his thrusts, urging him on. "Mmm.. fuck.. that feels so good, baby.." She whispered lustfully against his mouth..

Rini: Rini headed out the door with Don and out onto the beach. "Sooooo...What about you?" She asked shyly. "Your brothers are all...you know, with their girls. I'm sure you want to too."

Michelangelo: And Mike wasted no time obliging to her need. He fumbled with clumsy fingers, eager to free her of those bothersome clothes. He gripped a hold, tugging them off, and nearly falling back when they cleared her feet. He quickly rebounded, flashing her a cheeky grin as he resumed his spot beside her. "Mmm.. you look soooo sexy!" He complimented, his lips eager to make contact with her bare skin. He left a trail of kisses along her skin, moving down to grasp one of the hip straps of her thong between his teeth, and slooowly pulling them down...

Donatello: That made Don really blush. It wasn't that he hadn't thought about it. Heck, he probably thought about it as much as his other brothers. Just finding the right time and place was the challenge. He nodded in response. "Yes. But I was waiting for the right time for us." He looked at her, smiling shyly. "And who knows. Maybe we'll find that time really soon." He was more than ready to take that next step in their relationship. However, neither of them talked about it much. "What about you? Are you ready to take it to another level now?" He slipped his arm from around her and took her hand instead, giving it a firm squeeze, meeting her eyes with his gentle gaze.

Fraya: Fraya watched him and grinned at his compliment. And when he pulled off her undies with his teeth she let out a giggle. "Mmmm I think yer a natural at this."

Rini: Rini thought about that for a moment. She loved the man, and wanted to spend forever with him. She was ready for the next step, just a little scared. But why should she be? This was Don! She didn't have anything to worry about. Finally she gave a nod. "Yeah, I am."

Gabriel: Gabriel buried himself deep inside of her, grinding against her hips before thrusting outwards, and repeating the action, quickening his pace. His heartbeat pounded in his head, the pleasure drunkening to the senses. He rubbed and messaged her clit, sucking her nipple in between his lips, flicking his tongue over the erect bud..

Raphael: Raphael was almost getting high off of her scent and it was something that he had greatly missed. He continued to finger fuck her and noticed that her body was begining to limp, this made him grin. He loved the fact that he was able to make her feel this way.. "You.. ain't felt nothin' yet baby..!" He reponed to her panting loudly, he then reluctantly pulled his finger out of her and pulled her tightly against his body. He needed to move her so he could really mess with her. He picked her up with ease and then pinned her down onto the bed, he held her wrists above her head and gave her a devious grin as he groped her big breasts with his other hand.

Seren: And that electrisity that she was feeling got stronger and stronger. "Ooooooooooooooooooooh Gabe!!!!" She yelled out loudly her body tightning around him, her head spinning from the sensory overload.

Donatello: Don smiled and gave her hand another firm squeeze. "Me too." Knowing they were alone now, he pulled her closer, into a deep kiss. He let his free hand come up and caress her cheek.

Rini: Rini kissed him back, wrapping her arms around him and pulling him close to her.

Michelangelo: That was definitely an ego buster! As if Mike ever needed one, but it was good to hear it coming from her! He eagerly removed her bra, unable to take his eyes off her bare breasts. He stared, slack-jawed and almost drooling. The magazines and porn videos couldn't prepare him for the real thing! He just had to touch! He placed his hand over one boob, giving it a soft squeeze as he nuzzled her neck. Her scent, unencumbered by her clothes were awakening his instincts. A low churr rattled in his throat, nearly startling him from his activities. He looked up, wide-eyed and surprised, both hands covering his mouth. He wasn't sure what was happening, or why it wouldn't stop.. but it tickled like crazy!!

Fraya: Fraya leaned back and moved on the bed at his touches. "Mmmm that's nice." She whispered and started to kiss his neck and shoulder. But when he let out the odd noise she too sat up and looked at him. "Um...Are you ok?"

Donatello: Many thoughts were running through Don's head as he continued kissing her. Most of them revolved around the lovely, beautiful woman he held in his arms. How she felt, how she tasted, and how much he wanted her. He couldn't ignore his natural instincts much longer. This time of year had become even more difficult for him because of what he had. But with all the healing he had to do and other family affairs, it had made it hard to answer those urges he felt even more frequently as time passed. The feelings confused him, somewhat, because they had never been as strong as when he held Rini in his arms. It was then he had figured out that he found the other half of him. And now it was time to take that next step with her. Not able to hold back anymore, he let that low rumbling feeling emit from his throat, deepening the kiss even more.

Rini: Rini continued kissing him. If she had to be totally honest, she didn't really feel those needs. It wasn't that she didn't want to take the next step, she did! But it was never anything that she really thought about. When Don seemed to growl she pulled away a little. "What was that?"

Lexi: "Mmm... I can't wait for you to show me what'chu got, big boy.." She moaned, giving him a seductive look. A small whimper escaped her when he withdrew his finger, already missing the feel of him. But the anticipation was growing when he scooped her up and carried her to the bed, pinning her there. She squirmed beneath his touch, her entire body on fire. She was enjoying this dominant side of him, and loved just how in control he was. "Mmm.. you're driving me crazy, babe.." She breathed, bucking beneath his touch, eager for more..

Donatello: Don should have known that this new noise might have scared her. But he wanted to assure her everything was fine and it was completely natural for him. Although it was the first time it ever happened to him also, he knew there was nothing to worry about because he already knew exactly what this was. He smiled gently, reaching up to caress Rini's cheek again. "It means...I'm ready for more," he answered simply. "It's a natural response for us. Because we're turtles."

Rini: "Oh. cool." Rini said and kissed him again. she then grinned and gave a cute little purrrr of her own before kissing him again. "But...Here? Out in the open?"

Michelangelo: Mike was still trying to figure out what the heck was going on with him. The noise tickled so much that despite how confused he was, he couldn't help but giggle. But he was trying so hard to get himself under control, not wanting it to ruin the moment. Fraya was alluring, drawing him back in. "...yeah..." He purred against her lips, the churr becoming deeper as he nuzzled against her neck, his hand slipping up to cup and squeeze her breast. "I think.. my motor's revving.." He winked, not knowing how else to describe it. He would definitely have to ask Don about this, later...

Fraya: "Mmmm Well I'll take that as a good thing then." Fraya said and laid back on the bed again, pulling Mike on top of her. She kissed him deeply, her lips leaving his and traveling over his neck and shoulder. Her hands wondered down his chest, reaching his inner thigh. "Lets see what yer working with."

Gabriel: The feel of her walls tightening around him brought him over the edge. The wave of pleasure exploded through him as he filled her with his warmth, obviously not in the mind set to pull out. He carefully collapsed against her, panting heavily, trying to catch his breath. He nuzzled against her neck, then leaned up to press several loving kisses against her lips. "Mmm.. yer amazin'..."

Donatello: He returned the kiss then shook his head. "Not if you're not comfortable with it, sweetie. I want it to be somewhere we're both comfortable with." Although Don would be absolutely tickled about it being on the beach, he still had class -- and lots of respect for his partner. "Maybe we could find a more secluded spot on our walk," he suggested. Granted there weren't many people around right now and no one was anywhere close to them, he still wouldn't mind a little more privacy.

Seren: It took a bit, but Serenity's body finally relaxed letting him go. She snuggled against him and returned his kisses. "So are you." She moved his hair from his face and kissed his forehead. She wasn't to worried about him not pulling out or using any protection. Maybe later it would hit her, but right now, she was too caught up in the moment to care. "This boat was the best idea ever." She said with a wink.

Rini: "I don't mind it on the beach, just not so close to Lexi's house." Rini then pulled Don further out, to get away from the house and anyone who might come outside.

Raphael: Raphael was growing more excited as she complimented him and he soon began trailing kisses down her chest until her bra got in the way. He pulled the fabric down which relesed one of her perfect breasts and he eagerly began to lick and suck at her nipple. This felt so good and he knew he wouldn't be able to control his urges much longer. He still had her pinned with one hand but managed to position himself between her legs as he continued sucking her breast. He then began to hump her trying to take the edge off his own growing need and could feel the wettness against his thighs, this nearly drove him over the edge as he relesed his dick from his shell. He churred loudly as he felt his dick touch her wet panties.

Michelangelo: Mike carefully moved on top of her, returning her kisses before allowing his lips to wonder. He hovered over her breasts, nuzzling it before slowly taking it into his mouth. The feel of her was adding to his excitement, and when she reached between his thighs, the churrs intensified, rumbling deep inside his chest, in time with his quickening heartbeats. He flashed her a cheeky grin, not knowing if she was aware of how they were 'equipped'. His tail slowly slipped out from the confines of his shell, so hard he could hardly contain himself...

Donatello: Don let Rini lead her out further, away from the house. The sound of the waves crashing was soothing and seemed even more romantic. He had dreamed of this moment for a long time, but never exactly like how this was turning out to be. And Don couldn't be happier than he was right now. "Do you see a really good spot?" He knew Rini was shy and so was he, so he thought it might be best if Rini picked the perfect spot for them. Her comfort came first.

Fraya: Fraya wasn't all that sure about the way turtles worked, but it couldn't be that much diffrent then humans right? She knew that they had a tail and everything was all tucked down there. So, she figured that's all she needed to know. She flashed him a grin then quickly attempted to get him on his back.

Rini looked around and finally found a spot away from everything. "There." She pointed and lead him to it. She then sat down pulling him down with her."

Donatello: Don smiled and went with her, taking a seat right next to her. "I couldn't agree more." Then he shifted a little, pulling Rini in for a kiss, whispering just before their lips met, "It's perfect." Then he sealed their lips together in a deep kiss.

Lexi: "Mmm... God... that feels so good.." Lexi complimented, unable to suppress her moans as Raph began licking and sucking her breasts. That large tongue of his was just so fucking wonderful. She briefly imagined what it would feel like, being at the receiving end of oral from him.. but she was leaving him in control, letting him call the shots. She felt his cock pressing against her groin, causing her hips to buck in anticipation. She wanted to touch him, the feel his large girth wrapped within her hand, but being pinned was making that difficult. "Mmm.. yer driving me wild.." She moaned, her legs coming up to wrap around him as best as she could, pressing him harder against her...

Rini: Rini crawled on his lap and returned his kiss. She cupped his cheeks in her hands and deepened the kiss.

Michelangelo: Mike was fighting the urge to 'expose' himself, figuring a little 'hide-n-seek' would be fun, but t hat was becoming difficult. He was so hard that it was becoming painful. He willingly flipped onto his back, flashing her a devious grin, anticipating whatever she had in store..

Fraya: Fraya kissed him then headed south, leaving a trail of kisses as she went. She would see for herself how everything down there worked. "No hiding." She said and pouted at him.

Donatello: Donatello's hands began to wander over her, letting one hand rest against her side and his other one moving all the way around to her back. He could feel the loose material under his fingertips and slowly slid his hand under her shirt, caressing her bare lower back as the kiss continued to deepen.

Casey: Great he's from the gang, he should have known. He hated that she still had to be apart of all that but it was taking a while to figure out anyways to get her out and her dating one of them certainly wouldn't help. "If eh's got such a' nice car an' job, then there's no reason fer' em' ta be in a' gang." He commented letting her know that he wasn't very happy about this.

Angel: "He's in the gang because he had no where else to go...Or something...And it's not like I'm dating the guy. I still have Gordon!"

Casey: Casey sat back on the couch but if it wasn't for the fact that April and him talked to Gordon a while ago, he would have had a harsher reaction. Instead he seemed almost to calm as he completely left the Gordon subject drop as he began to joke around with her. "Why not tell the guy ta buy a' shity ass apartment?" He said motioning to his own. "I think the guy down the hall is still in the hospital, might have another openin' pretty soon." He said in a joking matter, he definatly didn't want her to think he was being serious.

Angel: Angel just smiled and shrugged. "Why would Kelly want to live in a place like this, when He already has a nice apartment. He works in the porn industry. Behind the camera. So he does pretty well for himself. You know...People don't just join gangs because they're hook on drugs or homeless."

Casey: "Well then eh's jus' fuckin' stupid then." He said as began to flip through the TV channels with the remote it looked as if Cops had ended. He just couldn't understand the allure of joining a gang especially if they were already well off.

April: April finally came out of the kitchen. "food is ready!" She announced.

Casey: Casey didn't need to be told twice that food was ready, he got right up and tossed the remote onto the coffee table. He didn't stop long enough to see if it made it and figured that it did and that Angel would follow.

Angel: Angel was indeed following. She was also thinking about that apartment that Casey was talking about. How much could rent be around here? Not much she thought. She went into the kitchen and saw the mac and cheese and hotdogs and other foods on the table. "Looks good!"

Casey: Casey took in the smells along with the sight of all the food on the table and smiled. He then gave April a peck on the cheek before he sat down, rubbing his hands together. "Ahh a' meal fit fer' a' king!" He beamed.

April: April handed everyone something to drink then sat down at the table with the others. "Hope it taste as good as it looks."

Casey: Casey took the pepsi from Aprils hand and instantly started piling food onto his plate, he was straving! "Thanks babe." He said to April between mouthfuls of mac and cheese, it was definatly one of his favorites.

Angel: Angel also filled her plate and started eating. "It's good!" She complimented, that took April by surprise but she didn't say anything. "I'm glad you all like it. Maybe next time I'll try something a little harder."
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:20 am

Seren wrote:
    Seren: It took a bit, but Serenity's body finally relaxed letting him go. She snuggled against him and returned his kisses. "So are you." She moved his hair from his face and kissed his forehead. She wasn't to worried about him not pulling out or using any protection. Maybe later it would hit her, but right now, she was too caught up in the moment to care. "This boat was the best idea ever." She said with a wink.

Gabe slipped out of her and rolled to his side, pulling her tightly against him. He held her close, not ever wanting to let her go. She made him feel good, better than he ever thought was possible, and he didn't want that to slip away. He kissed her forehead, chuckling at her comment.

"Yeah.. it was." He winked at her. "My girl is smart." He gently squeezed her, nuzzling against her cheek. He just hoped that she would have no regrets later. She had taken a big step, and he knew that couldn't be easy. Obviously she had been saving herself for her soul mate, and he was hopeful to be the one.

"..I feel honored to be yer first." He managed a small smile. "Hope I'm yer 'always', too."

Original Character

Female

Post by Serenity on Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:46 am

Serenity smiled sweetly at him and rested her head on his chest. "You're my always, my everything, my love." She told him.

"And Jigs is staring at us." She added with a giggled.
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:12 pm

Those words touched him deeply, feeling the warmth of her sincerity. The genuine depth of her words. He squeezed her gently, nuzzling against her and pressed a soft kiss against her temple. "And yer my everything, too." He whispered quietly.

"I felt a connection to you right away.. but was scared you didn't feel the same." He admitted. "There's just somethin' about you so pure, it radiates around you like a halo." A small smile stretched across his lips. "Like an Angel."

The wind caressed against them, helping to dull some of the warmth of the sun's growing rays. His gaze shifted to Jigs who was staring at them almost expectantly, and yet bored. Gabe chuckled quietly and reached over to grab his shirt, draping it over Serenity. It wouldn't shield much of her, but would hopefully detour some of the sun. "Guess we better get dressed before we both look like lobsters."

Original Character

Female

Post by Serenity on Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:15 pm

His words melted her heart. She cupped his cheeks and kissed him before he draped his shirt over her. She snuggled in it and took in his sent. "Mmmm. Yeah that's probably a good idea."

She sat up though she would have rather stood where she was. She was a little sore but nothing that was too bothersome.

Serenity kept a hold of his shirt though and grinned. "Buuuut I like you without the shirt." She teased.
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:38 pm

Gabriel was reluctant to leave the comforts of her warmth; her embrace. But the sun would soon be unrelenting out on the open water. He reached for his boxers and pants, tugging them on, then resumed his spot beside her. He would've reached for his shirt, but it seemed that she had already laid claim to it. His smile slightly faltered at her words.

"...I don't." He breathed quietly, tone conveying his insecurity about the scars that mingled his flesh. He felt broken and raw, but she seemed to see past all that. Still, it would take some getting used to.

Original Character

Female

Post by Serenity on Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:47 pm

Serenity also slipped back on her swimsuit. She sat back down and watched him get dress, still holding on to his shirt. When he confessed that he didn't like his body she frowned a bit.

"I think your body sexy." She told him. She then traced a finger over one of the deeper scars. "Each scar tells a story, like a tattoo. Your scars say that you are a survivor, a fighter. That you are strong and have a strong will. Your scars are part of what makes you beautiful."
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1271

Post by Michelangelo on Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:48 pm

Fraya wrote:
    Fraya kissed him then headed south, leaving a trail of kisses as she went. She would see for herself how everything down there worked. "No hiding." She said and pouted at him.

Mike was enjoying the attention he was getting and his excitement was made evident by the intensity of his purr-like churrs. He was slowly becoming accustomed to the vibrations that tickled up his throat, rattling in his chest.

As she grew closer to his 'Southern-regions', it was becoming more difficult to hide the object of her desire. Despite his best efforts, he was soon fully exposed, an almost sheepish grin hinting at his lips. "Pop goes the weasel!"

Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:18 pm

Serenity wrote:Serenity also slipped back on her swimsuit. She sat back down and watched him get dress, still holding on to his shirt. When he confessed that he didn't like his body she frowned a bit.

"I think your body sexy." She told him. She then traced a finger over one of the deeper scars. "Each scar tells a story, like a tattoo. Your scars say that you are a survivor, a fighter. That you are strong and have a strong will. Your scars are part of what makes you beautiful."

Leave it to Serenity to make him feel better about himself. He managed a little grin, still not completely comfortable in his own skin, but it gave him a different insight. She could see their meaning, and not just the angry looking white and pink welts that dominated his chest, abdomen and ribs. At least those could be hidden beneath his shirt. The one adorning the left side of his neck running across his jugular was nearly impossible to disguise.

He threaded his fingers through hers, giving her hand a gentle squeeze as he leaned in to press a lingering kiss against her lips. She had made him comfortable enough in his own skin to disregard the shirt, for now. "Mm. I think you can see into my soul." He breathed against her lips, and leaned in to nuzzle her neck. "Thanks for seein' the worth in me."

Original Character

Female

Post by Serenity on Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:24 pm

Serenity held his hand and kissed him back. She handed him his shirt but hoped that he didn't put it back on right away.

"Gabe...There's something that's been bothering me. Something that I've been wanting to tell you, but Lexi made me promise not to tell." She said and slipped onto his lap.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and laid her head on his shoulder. She let on arm fall and took his hand in hers.

"I know she's trying to do what she thinks it best for you, but...I think that she's holding too much from you."
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:36 pm

Gabriel was content with her new position, the feel of her against him soothing to the soul. His free hand slipped around and gently rubbed and caressed her back, listening attentively as she spoke. It definitely caught his full attention, yet confused him all at the same time.

"Oh?" He asked, almost causally. He really didn't think much of it, since most of what Lexi had told him hadn't helped with recovering his memory. It was frustrating and scary, but sometimes he wondered if he wanted to remember his old life. Obviously it had been so full of struggles, the scars a testimonial of that. But... Lexi was keeping things from him? He really didn't understand.

"What is it, babe?"

Original Character

Female

Post by Serenity on Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:42 pm

Serenity knew that Lexi would be so angry with her, bit this was importaint and she felt it was wrong of Lexi to not tell him about Jake.

She took a deep breath and kissed his lips softly before starting.

"About a year ago, you were with a woman, I don't know her name or anything about her. You both were to be married. But, She ran off. I don't know why. As it turns out though, she was carrying your child."

She paused for a moment before continuing.

"This woman had the baby, but couldn't...Or just wouldn't care for him. Thinking you were no longer alive, she gave the baby to Lexi....Jake isn't Lexi's baby. He's your son. The woman was never seen or heard from again. I think she left the country or something."

Of course Serenity had no idea that Jake had a twin sister. She felt relived to have told him this ver important information.

She nuzzed his neck and hugged him close. She couldn't understand how the woman could just leave him. But she was a little thankful that she did, it meant that Serenity got to step in, and she wasn't ever going to abandon him.
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:56 pm

Gabriel listened on as Serenity filled in some of the blanks, though he still had no memory of his life before this. Still, it pained him to know that someone who was supposed to love and marry him had ran off on him. His chest constricted, fearing he was that unlovable. Had he done something wrong? Or had she found someone better?

His silent questions were hushed by the bit of new found information. Jake was... his? No. He couldn't be, could he? How could he have lived under the same roof with this child for months, and be oblivious to the fact that he was his blood? Of course, Gabriel hadn't really been close enough to the child to see or feel any connections. Sure, he had held him before, and changed a diaper when Lexi and everyone else was too busy, but he had always felt out of his element with him.

"Jake's... mine?" He asked, though she had already given him the answer. And now that he thought about it, Jake mirrored some of his features. The deep green eyes. Curly locks of light brown hair. "Why... wouldn't Lexi tell me?" He asked, but part of him felt he knew the answer. She had been his 'mom' ever since Gabe's 'death' and was obviously attached to the kid. She wouldn't want to give him up, and he wasn't sure how he felt about that.

Original Character

Female

Post by Serenity on Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:04 pm

"I'm not sure, love." Serenity said quietly. "I think...She was worried it would be too much for you to take in. But I really don't know."

Serenity sat up and cupped his cheeks in her hands, she kissed his lips again and smiled lovinly at him.

"I want you to know, Gabe. That I will always be here for you, with you. I don't know why that woman left you, but she was a fool."

She wrapped her arms around him and nuzzled his neck. "But now you're all mine." She added and kissed his cheek.

"and I'm sure it goes without saying that I'll help you with little Jake."
    Fraya
    Original Character

Number of posts : 359
    Registration date : 2010-05-02

Post by Fraya on Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:06 pm

Michelangelo wrote:
    Mike was enjoying the attention he was getting and his excitement was made evident by the intensity of his purr-like churrs. He was slowly becoming accustomed to the vibrations that tickled up his throat, rattling in his chest.

As she grew closer to his 'Southern-regions', it was becoming more difficult to hide the object of her desire. Despite his best efforts, he was soon fully exposed, an almost sheepish grin hinting at his lips. "Pop goes the weasel!"

Fraya raised a brow at him and shook her head. "We're going to have to work on a more sexy attitude."

But luckly for Mike, his comment didn't spoil the mood, she wrapped her fingers around his member and flicked her tongue over him, teasing him.
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:24 pm

Serenity wrote:"I'm not sure, love." Serenity said quietly. "I think...She was worried it would be too much for you to take in. But I really don't know."

Serenity sat up and cupped his cheeks in her hands, she kissed his lips again and smiled lovinly at him.

"I want you to know, Gabe. That I will always be here for you, with you. I don't know why that woman left you, but she was a fool."

She wrapped her arms around him and nuzzled his neck. "But now you're all mine." She added and kissed his cheek.

"and I'm sure it goes without saying that I'll help you with little Jake."

Gabriel's head was spinning. He was a father, and he certainly didn't feel like that was something he was ready for. He barely knew himself, and now he was responsible for someone else. And what if Lexi wasn't willing to give him up.. would he fight for custody? Would it be right to tear him away from the only mother he knew? Indeed, it was a lot to take in, and he wasn't sure which way to go with this. It was certainly something that he needed to think about, but it certainly made him think of Jake in a whole different way.

Serenity's words were soothing, and something to grasp onto to steady his thoughts. He wasn't sure what the future would hold, but at least she had vowed to be by his side, and despite his trust issues, he believed her. She was a light amidst the darkness, and he was thankful to have her.

"Guess everything happens for a reason." He breathed quietly, managing a small grin, referring to the fact that by his ex-girl leaving him, he and Serenity could be together. He couldn't imagine being with anyone else. He just gave a nod in response to her comment about Jake, not knowing how that would all pan out, but grateful for her support. He gently squeezed her, and nuzzled her neck. "Thanks, babe."

Original Character

Female

Post by Serenity on Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:27 pm

Serenity melted into his arms. "oh! I do know something else about you." She said and hopped up from his lap. She ran over to her purse and pulled out her phone.

"You like hip hop. At the hospital I would play Eminem for you." With that she turned on her ipod on her phone, and blasted the new Eminem record. She then walked back to him, shaking her hips and wiggling her ass.
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:41 pm

Lexi wrote:

"Mmm... God... that feels so good.." Lexi complimented, unable to suppress her moans as Raph began licking and sucking her breasts. That large tongue of his was just so fucking wonderful. She briefly imagined what it would feel like, being at the receiving end of oral from him.. but she was leaving him in control, letting him call the shots. She felt his cock pressing against her groin, causing her hips to buck in anticipation. She wanted to touch him, the feel his large girth wrapped within her hand, but being pinned was making that difficult. "Mmm.. yer driving me wild.." She moaned, her legs coming up to wrap around him as best as she could, pressing him harder against her...

Raphael was driving himself crazy, all the teasing he was doing to her was making his erection rock hard. His churrs became louder and more consistent as she wrapped her legs around him and rubbed against his dick. He hadn't felt this good in so long, not since before all hell broke loose with his family.

Raphael couldn't take it anymore, he released her wrists in hopes that she would explore him more. He moved off of her, sitting up on the bed with a devious grin. Now it was her turn to show him what she was made of.
    Rini
    Original Character

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2010-08-05

Post by Rini on Sun May 01, 2011 10:43 am

Donatello's hands began to wander over her, letting one hand rest against her side and his other one moving all the way around to her back. He could feel the loose material under his fingertips and slowly slid his hand under her shirt, caressing her bare lower back as the kiss continued to deepen.

Rini shivered under his touch, her eyes closing as she melted in his kiss. She was a little nervous about this, but knew that it was time to take that next step.

As the kiss deepen, it started to take away any worries that she was having. After a little bit she pulled away and slowly slipped her shirt off her body. She blushed a little and gave him a shy smile.

Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Sun May 01, 2011 11:48 am

Donatello returned her smile with a gentle one, eyes full of love. He couldn't believe this was finally happening to him. He was about to make love to the love of his life for the very first time and he couldn't think of a better setting. The waves were still crashing in the background but that took second place to Don's other senses. Right now, he was fully focused on the most beautiful person in the world.

"You're so beautiful," he complimented, moving his hand up to her cheek and kissed her again. He wanted to take his time to explore every inch of this gorgeous woman whom had stolen his heart -- and his breath. He let his other hand lightly trace over the newly revealed skin.
    Rini
    Original Character

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2010-08-05

Post by Rini on Sun May 01, 2011 11:59 am

That made Rini feel a lot better. She crawled up back on his lap and kissed him deeply. Her hands traced over his shoulders and arms.

"And you are very handsome." She told him and slowly laid him back as she kissed him again.
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Mon May 02, 2011 5:01 am

Donatello: Donatello slowly leaned back, staying in the kiss. He moved his hands up to grip her shoulders and upper arms gently. Things were starting to heat up faster than Don could have anticipated. The churring returned and it wasn't long before he was -- albeit slowly -- trying to slide her straps down on her bra. He wanted to feel more of her without certain obstacles in the way.

Rini: Rini helped him with her bra. But she was still a little shy, not to mention worried that someone would see them, even though they were far away from the house and everyone.

Donatello: But Don wouldn't leave her exposed for long. He could tell it was making her uncomfortable and Don didn't want that. As carefully as he could, he turned them over so Rini was under him. Then he took her discarded shirt and placed it over her chest before he continued. He wouldn't let anyone all of her but himself. He gave her another gentle smile then slowly lowered himself on top of her, making sure he didn't place all his weight on her tiny form and began nuzzling her neck and shoulder gently -- leaving tender kisses along the way.

Rini: Rini was grateful that Don covered her up. Being under him like this made her feel less vulnerable. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed every part of his skin that she could reach.

Donatello: Don's churring intensified with Rini's attention to his own neck. Shifting just slightly, he reached a hand down to her chest and gave her boob a gentle squeeze before sliding his hand under the shirt covering them. "So beautiful..." he repeated in a whisper, taking her lips in a deep kiss again as he fondled her gently underneath the shirt, eventually switching sides.

Rini: Rini let out a small moan. She closed her eyes and started to get loss in the pleasure that Don was giving her. "That feels nice." She whispered to him.

Donatello: Don smiled back. He was overjoyed that she was loving it as much as he was. He had to keep repeating to himself to take it slow with this beautiful creature under him. But it was becoming increasingly hard. He wanted her more by the second but he had so much he wanted to do before they went all the way. He let her breasts go and slowly moved his mouth to that area, making sure to keep the other side covered as he carefully took her nipple into his mouth. He let his hand travel further south caressing her side and stomach, slowly working towards his next goal.

Rini: Rini arched her back at his touches. She then opened her eyes to watch what he was doing. A small giggle escaped her lips. "That kinda tickles."

Donatello: He glanced up at her and released her nipple, bringing his wandering hand to cover her again, massaging it. "I'll be gentle." He gave her a bright smile, slowly moving that hand to undo her pants. Then he carefully sat up and scooted further up for more stability and covered her chest once again while he worked on the fastener. He wouldn't completely undress her just yet.

Rini: Rini knew that he would be careful with her, she had no worries about that. When Don started to work on her pants, she lifted her hips up so that he could easily slide them off. The longer that they were out there, the more comfortable Rini was. Once her pants were off she propped herself up on her elbows so that she could see what he was going to do.

Donatello: She was indeed breathtakingly gorgeous! Don smiled up at her after removing her pants, setting them not too far away from them -- just in case. Then he leaned in to kiss her again, letting his fingertips lightly trace along her stomach and one finger just slightly slip into her panties. He kept his gaze soft as that finger traveled a little lower inside. With the size of his hand, he couldn't do too much with her undies still on but he just couldn't help himself by trying. The eye candy was definitely doing wonders on his own body, but he wasn't ready to expose himself just yet. Having explored a little more, he moved both hands down to her hips, slipping his fingers into the waistband and slowly pulled down.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lexi: Lexi was a little disappointed when Raph didn't go down on her, but she kept in mind that this was only his second time. He was still learning, and figuring out what she liked. She slowly crawled onto her knees, giving him a devious look as she moved closer, almost cat-like, stopping only inches away from him. She pressed her hands against his plastron, mindful not to touch the still healing section of shell, and rubbing along his chest and down his body. She nipped at his lips, almost teasing, but finally caught them in a deep kiss as her fingers traveled down, encircling his rock-hard cock and stroking teasingly along the head, and caressing the sensitive area underneath his shaft...

Raphael: Raphael watched her seductive movements with anticipation, he was still a beginner at all this and defiantly need some guidance to satisfy all her wants. He wrapped his muscular arms around her as she got closer and nipped back with a grin. He then churred loudly as she grabbed his needy member. "Yea.. baby..!" He egged on breathing heavily in her ear for a moment before kissing her yet again.

Lexi: Lexi's fingers trailed along the underside of his member, her touches faint, teasing. She was trying to draw out the anticipation, needing him to want her more than he ever had before. She pressed a teasing grin against his lips as her fingers made their way lower until she reached his base, then slowly enveloped him. She nibbled his lower lip as her hand slowly stroked him, but came to an abrupt stop as she reached his head. Her finger lightly running along the head as she continued to tease him. She winked at his as she lowered her head to flick her tongue over the head, and lightly along his shaft. "Mmmm.."

Raphael: Raphael was going crazy as she continued touching him and pushed himself forward as she stroked him but frowned as she stopped. But soon he was aware of what she was doing which made his eyes widen, and leaned back on his elbows in order to give her better access. This is something he had only dreamed about! Pleasure began to completely cloud his other senses as he placed his hand on the back of her head and tangled his fingers in her long dark hair. He tried to gently press her head down showing that he wanted more then just a lick. "Suck.. meh..!" He said in a deep, animalisitic tone. He wanted her to suck him so bad that he could hardly stand it!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michelangelo: And the churrs intensified, feeling her warm tongue flick across his member, a moan mingled with the vibrations in his throat. He reached down, gently tangling his fingers in her hair, trying to brace himself. He never would have thought that anything could feel so wonderful! "Mmmm...oh yeah.. daddy likes.." He breathed, meeting her with lustful eyes..

Fraya: Fraya couldn't help but chuckle at his comment. She grinned at him before taking him into her mouth. Her tongue slipped around him, her hot mouth sliding down as far as she could take him. "Mmmm."

Michelangelo: The feel of her warm mouth taking him in was like sensory overload! His grip became firmer, the churrs deepening and growing louder. One hand untangled from her hair, reaching down to stroke her cheek, his toes digging into the comforter, trying to steady himself. His head was swimming, overwhelmed with the heavenly sensation of her. "Mmm.. babe.. your mouth is hot like a G-6.." Well, he had no idea what a G-6 was, but yeah.. that song made it pretty 'hot'!

Fraya: Fraya slowly pulled away from him and crawled back on top of him. She leaned down and gave his bottom lip a light nip. "A G6 huh? I'll take that as a good thing." She lowered herself a little, letting his dick feel her wetness, but not letting him enter her yet. She was still having fun teasing him.

Michelangelo: But her teasing was almost more than Mike could take!!! The feel of her wetness against his erection sent electric pulses surging through his body, pleasure coursing through his veins. He felt dizzy and drunk, wanting more. He gently grasped her hips, trying his darndest to guide her down onto him, but at her will. "Awww.. c'mon...I'm getting really needy here!!!"

Fraya: "Awwww poor baby." Fraya said and leaned down to lick his neck. But the truth was, she was getting needy herself. She finally lowered herself down on him slowly. "Mmmmm You feel soooo good." She complimented and started to slowly ride him.

Michelangelo: And it was like an explosion in his head. Her warmth felt soooo good, causing him to moan out in between body-shaking churrs. He continued to hold to her hips as she began to ride him, gazing up at her with lustful, love-filled eyes. This was really happening. He was making love to Fraya! He had dreamed of this moment for so long, and she certainly didn't disappoint. Her tightness around him felt absolutely amazing. "Mmmm... oh yeah, baby.. that feels soooo gooood.." He complimented, finally releasing her hips to reach up and grope and squeeze her breasts...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gabriel: Gabe couldn't help but grin, watching her get down to the music. She was so full of life, and part of him wished he could be like that. But he lived through her. Her energy his own, even if he couldn't display it as she did. He couldn't remember liking this music in the past, but he did indeed like it now. At least he knew that part of his personality was still intact. "Yer a good dancer." He complimented with a wink.

Seren: Serenity smiled brightly and held out her hands to him. "Dance with me."

Gabriel: Gabe chuckled at her, shaking his head in refusal, but he was quick to give in. Not wanting to disappoint. He slowly stood from his seat and slowly began to dance with her. It seemed he still had some moves left in him. Much like sex, dancing was one of those things that some were naturally born with the ability.

Seren: Serenity danced close to him, her arms wrapped around his middle. "You're really good." She complimented. She looked over at Jigs and patted her leg. "Dance boy! Dance!"

Gabriel: But Jigs would have no part in it. He rested his head against his paws, watching the two as they danced. Gabe smiled at her compliment, and flashed her a soft wink as he pulled her close, pressing a kiss against her forehead, then moved down to her lips.

Seren: Seren pouted at Jigs but her attention was soon back at Gabe. She kissed him back, reaching up and cupping his cheeks in her hands. Then her stomach decided to make itself known. It growled loudly. "I think my tummy is telling me it's time to eat."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:52 pm