The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Re: The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Post by Leonardo on Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:18 pm

Leo didn't think they would notice, least of all Mike. He could leave without answering, but they should at least know what he was really up to.

"I told you. I've been...keeping a close eye on Shredder. Working, undercover." He would leave it at that.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758

Post by Lexi on Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:25 pm

Lexi wasn't expecting for Laz to show back up with his girlfriend, but she managed a weak smile at the two, feeling a small tinge of jealousy toward Rose. But she was glad that Laz was happy, and that he had found someone that was good to him. Rose seemed like a sweet girl, but she had something that Lexi had thought of as hers. But he would always be 'her Laz', just not to the full extent.

She wasn't expecting for Remey's daughter to come strolling into the room, but once again managed a weak smile, even through her concern for Raph as he paced the room, then disappeared into the bathroom with the vase full of flowers.

When Belle presented her with the pretty sea shell, she couldn't stop the lone tear that rolled down her cheek. This little girl was so thoughtful and caring, and it deeply touched her. "Awww.. thank you, sweetie. That's the best present ever." She clutched it in her hand. "And I'm not going to let go of it. It's my little piece of the ocean while I'm here. And you're the sunshine."

..then, the loud shattering echoed from the bathroom, and she didn't even have to guess what had happened. She glanced over at Laz, concerned. "Will you.. make sure he's okay?"

Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post by Lazarus on Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:28 pm

Well at least Raph went into the bathroom to start breaking things. He watched as Belle gave Lexi her gift then the little girl went over to serenity and sat in her lap.

Laz shook his head at Lexi. "No way, I go in there I know I ain't coming back alive. He's fine. Who gave you the flowers anyway?"
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:40 pm

Well, it didn't seem that Laz would be helping her. Great. She was about to attempt pushing herself up and out of bed, but then she remembered that Gabriel was in the room. But before she could call out for him, Laz asked the question of the hour. She gazed over at him, sighing quietly.

"Bishop." She told him, then once again shifted her gaze in Gabriel's direction, giving him a helpless, pleading look. "Gabe...go make sure he didn't hurt himself... please?"

Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1192

Post by Gabriel on Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:48 pm

Gabriel's hunger finally got the best of him. He sat quietly with Serenity, eating his pizza and quietly taking everything in as the drama unfolded, and more company showed up. He winced at the loud crash that came from the bathroom, and snickered as Lexi called on Laz to check in on the brooding turtle. But his amusement turned to reluctance when Lexi called on him.

He started to tell her 'hell no!' Not because he was afraid of Raph, but because this wasn't his drama to deal with. But he knew that Lexi was stubborn, and if he didn't go, she would do it herself. He still felt guilty about her being in her current state, so as much as he hated it, he owed her this. With a deep sigh, he pushed himself up from the couch, handing Jake over to Seren. "Fine." ..and headed toward the bathroom.

He didn't bother knocking, just pushed the door open enough to poke his head in. "Yer freakin' yer girlfriend out.. so if yer bleedin', I'd suggest wrappin' it up before you come out."

Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:24 pm

Raphael beat the hell out of those Rose's, it felt good to destroy it knowing how much money the asshole must have spent on it. He leaned on the sink with both hands on either side but instead of looking in the mirror he looked down at the broken glass in the sink. He had never let anyone get to him this quick before. The fact that the very thought of Bishop sent him into a panic pissed him off! He had been captured and tortured before but nothing like what Bishop and Shredder put him through. He was worried that he might be losing his mind as the fear gripped him tightly.

Then suddenly Gabe opened the door with some less then useful advice. He was covered in armor and Lexi was afraid that he cut himself? The comment almost made him chuckle, though he was still unable to get himself out of his foul mood.

"Let er' known that the fuckin' killer vase lost!" He said with mock sarcasm, it was a mild waring to say the least for Gabe to leave him alone.

Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:03 pm

Gabriel was not amused by Raph's sarcasm, and certainly not threatened by the undertone of warning in his voice. "Well, when you quit jerkin' off, maybe you can come out here and tell 'er yerself, smartass."

Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:22 pm

Leonardo wrote:"You don't have to worry about Bishop anymore." Leo said calmly."I need to go."

Before Leo could turn to leave, Don put a hand on his arm. "Wait. What do you mean by that?" Knowing Leo, it could be anything, but Don highly doubted his brother would kill Bishop. Especially since he was fairly certain Leo didn't know about any of this.

Michelangelo wrote:"Who.. gave you the swords?" Because they definitely weren't the katana's that their Sensei had given him...

Leonardo wrote:Leo didn't think they would notice, least of all Mike. He could leave without answering, but they should at least know what he was really up to.

"I told you. I've been...keeping a close eye on Shredder. Working, undercover." He would leave it at that.

Mike's question brought up his own concerns and he wasn't very satisfied with the answer, either. "Working undercover? Leo, are you sure you know what you're getting into? Especially alone?"
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1271

Post by Michelangelo on Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:25 pm

Mike was completely taken aback by that answer. Though, seriously, it shouldn't have come as a surprise. It seemed that Shredder was persuading them, one brother at a time. He waited until Don was finished, then piped up.

"Of all of us.. how could you forget everything we've been taught?" Yeah, so now the tables were turned, and it was his turn to preach. "You're doing exactly what he wants.. and before you know it, you're gonna end up in..." The thought nearly froze him in fear. He'd lived through the horrors, and couldn't stand the thought of another one of his brother's meeting the same fate. "..Bishop's lab."

Male
    Number of posts : 1268

Post by Leonardo on Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:31 pm

Leo turned, this time his expression softer. "I don't know exactly, But Bishop seems preoccupied with things." He then walked up to Mike and laid a hand on his shoulder.

"Bishop isn't going to do anything, I'll be out of there before he can. I will be fine. I'll let you guys know what's going on as soon as I can ok."
    Raphael
    Canon

Male

Post by Raphael on Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:29 pm

Gabriel wrote:Gabriel was not amused by Raph's sarcasm, and certainly not threatened by the undertone of warning in his voice. "Well, when you quit jerkin' off, maybe you can come out here and tell 'er yerself, smartass."

That was all Raphael needed in order to lash out at Gabe, it was as if the fuse that had already been lit had finally exploded! Raphael stood up turning fast toward Gabe before reaching out and grabbing him by the shirt, and forcefully pulled him closer.

"If ya weren't such a sorry ass pussy, she wouldn't even be 'ere!" He growled as he nearly lifted Gabe off his feet. Raphael was seething with anger, as he waited for Gabe's next smart ass remake. The one that would earn him a punch!
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:32 pm

Laz sat there listening to Raph and Gabe, and when things sounded like they were getting out of hand, he finally stood up and walked over to the bathroom.

"What the hell is going on?"
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:43 pm

Raphael wrote:
    That was all Raphael needed in order to lash out at Gabe, it was as if the fuse that had already been lit had finally exploded! Raphael stood up turning fast toward Gabe before reaching out and grabbing him by the shirt, and forcefully pulled him closer.

"If ya weren't such a sorry ass pussy, she wouldn't even be 'ere!" He growled as he nearly lifted Gabe off his feet. Raphael was seething with anger, as he waited for Gabe's next smart ass remake. The one that would earn him a punch!

Gabriel wasn't expecting him to react so violently, but the shock was quickly replaced by anger, hearing his accusations. He glared daggers at him, aiming a kick at the armored reptile's midsection. It would probably do little good, but would hopefully be enough to make him release him.

"Get yer fuckin' claws off me.." He seethed, trying to push away from him. If he wasn't wearing that armor, he would've punched him square in the snout. "You fuckin' wanted me to leave!! It was you that said I was puttin' her in danger!! I did what you fuckin' wanted.. and she followed. So who's fuckin' fault is it now, huh?!" He practically screamed at him, too angry to hear Laz on the other side of the door.

"Maybe if you woulda showed up in time.. they wouldn'ta almost raped her.." He hissed, aiming another kick at his armored torso...

Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:52 pm

Unfortunately, Lexi could hear most of everything that was going on in that bathroom. Now she was really pissed at herself for sending Gabe to check in on him. "Gabe!!" she called out, but her weak voice wouldn't carry far enough to be heard, not over all of the shouting. "Raph!" But it was no use. Her pleading gaze shifted towards Laz, but he was already on top of it.. but she worried about him getting pulled into the middle of it.

She weakly began pushing herself into a sit, determined to go in there after them. But the sudden onset of vertigo and nausea forced her to pause, and their heated argument continued to meet her hearing. It was like a knife to the heart hearing Gabe's comment about Raph wanting him to leave. What did that mean? When had those two spoken? They had lived in the same house for months, and hardly spoke two words to each other. But then, she remembered last night, Raph had told her that they had talked. But he hadn't mentioned what had been discussed. It both angered and hurt her, and Gabe's mention of her near rape only added insult to injury...

Female
    Number of posts : 693
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Post by Serenity on Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:57 pm

Serenity hurried to Lexi's side she held on to Jake in one hand and had her other arm wrapped around Belle. "It'll be alright." She tried to assure Lexi. Belle hopped on the bed and looked worried at the bathroom and covered her ears.

Serenity sat on the edge of the bed and took hold of Lexi's hand. "If they don't calm down soon I'll go in there and hose em off."
    Blaze
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 72
    Registration date : 2011-08-10

Post by Blaze on Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:06 pm

Mikko wrote:Mikko looked up at Blaze shocked. "Really? Sooo...yer not pissed?" Yeah she was really confused. Finally she gave him a smile and kissed his cheek. "Yer the best."

She then finished showering and playfully splashing water at Blazes face. She got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around herself.

"I have weed and pills and..." She traced a finger over one of his tattoos. "I can give you a free tattoo, something to remember me by." She gave him another grin then took Bruiser to the couch with her and her things.

"..Pissed?" He flashed her a crooked grin. "Nah.. just, a lil needy." He winked at her. "But, it'll be alright. I think I can live without sex for one night." He teased. After their shower, he pulled on a pair of Spider-Man boxers, and followed her to the couch, offering her a pillow and blanket. "Ooh, drugs and tattoos.. what more can a guy ask for? You got your tattoo gun with you?"

And then, he remembered her earlier comment about being 'homeless'. Surely she was hungry. "There's tons of fattenin' food in the fridge. Help yourself. Or if there's anything you want, room service will make sure you get it."
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:10 pm

Mikko playfully tugged at his boxers. "You are fuckin hot tho. Probably the best looking guy in the whole city." She complimented.

She took the pillow and blanket and cocked her head to the side. "Awwwww I don't get to sleep with you? And yeah I have my stuff." She pulled out her drugs and sketch pad to prove that she was actually good. She handed him everything then headed to the fridge to get her and Bruiser some food.

She glanced back at Blaze with a grin. Her no one night stand rule was starting to fade away.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:43 pm

Leonardo wrote:Leo turned, this time his expression softer. "I don't know exactly, But Bishop seems preoccupied with things." He then walked up to Mike and laid a hand on his shoulder.

"Bishop isn't going to do anything, I'll be out of there before he can. I will be fine. I'll let you guys know what's going on as soon as I can ok."

Don nodded solemnly. "Alright. Just please be careful." He already had enough to worry about without someone going willingly into danger.
    Blaze
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 72
    Registration date : 2011-08-10

Post by Blaze on Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:39 pm

Mikko wrote:Mikko playfully tugged at his boxers. "You are fuckin hot tho. Probably the best looking guy in the whole city." She complimented.

She took the pillow and blanket and cocked her head to the side. "Awwwww I don't get to sleep with you? And yeah I have my stuff." She pulled out her drugs and sketch pad to prove that she was actually good. She handed him everything then headed to the fridge to get her and Bruiser some food.

She glanced back at Blaze with a grin. Her no one night stand rule was starting to fade away.

Blaze gave her a confused look. "I thought you didn't do one night stands?" He asked, wondering why she seemed upset to not be sleeping with him. He wasn't the type that could just cuddle, and he wanted to respect her 'no one night stand' rule. He plopped down on the couch and began flipping through the sketchpad. She was actually pretty good. "Heh.. these are better than some of the ink I have now." He complimented, calling out loud enough for her to hear. His two rowdy band members were still battling it out on the gaming console, but Blaze was used to the noise. Hell, he'd be lost without it.. without this kind of life.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:52 pm

Mikko walked back with her hands full and handed Bruiser his meal. She sat close to Blaze and started munching on a burger.

"Well. Tell ya what. You fuck me in the morning, then it wouldn't be a one night stand now would it?" She took another bite of her burger. "It would be like. a night/morning stand. And I don't have any rule against that."

She looked over his shoulder at her sketch pad. "So where you want to get the tattoo? You look pretty covered."
    Raphael
    Canon

Male

Post by Raphael on Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:33 pm

Gabriel wrote:

Gabriel wasn't expecting him to react so violently, but the shock was quickly replaced by anger, hearing his accusations. He glared daggers at him, aiming a kick at the armored reptile's midsection. It would probably do little good, but would hopefully be enough to make him release him.

"Get yer fuckin' claws off me.." He seethed, trying to push away from him. If he wasn't wearing that armor, he would've punched him square in the snout. "You fuckin' wanted me to leave!! It was you that said I was puttin' her in danger!! I did what you fuckin' wanted.. and she followed. So who's fuckin' fault is it now, huh?!" He practically screamed at him, too angry to hear Laz on the other side of the door.

"Maybe if you woulda showed up in time.. they wouldn'ta almost raped her.." He hissed, aiming another kick at his armored torso...

Gabe's kicks had no effect on Raphael, not only was that area protected by his plastron it was also protected by the metal plating. He kept a firm grip on Gabe as he struggled and yelled at him. Gabe was pinning this whole thing on him, it didn't seem to bother Raphael at all.

"I meant it woulda been better if ya never came back from the dead in the first place!" Raphael said in haste with a low sneer, he wasn't thinking about if anyone could hear him or not and he certainly was ignoring Laz.

It wasn't til Gabe mentioned that Lexi was almost raped that Raphael's demeanour began to change. He roughly released Gabe. "Wha' the fuck are ya talkin' a'bout?!" He asked as he tried hard to hide any of the sadness in his tone.
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:15 am

Laz was about to bust through the door, tho he wasn't sure exactly what he was going to do. Maybe between him and Gabe they could take the turtle on...Maybe.

Luckily as he placed his hand on the door handle things seemed to settle down. He breathed a sigh and waked back to the others. "I think they're fine." He said with a thumbs up.

He then went over to Belle and hugged her close. "awwww don't be scared. They just needed to get their feelings out, it'll be ok." He kissed the top of her head and tickled her belly until she finally let out a giggle and smiled.

He then turned to Lexi. "Do I need to tickle you too?"
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:07 pm

...but Lexi knew better. Everything was not fine. She untangled herself from Serenity's grasp, concern deafening her to Laz' attempt to lighten the mood. It took every ounce of strength that she had just to push herself upright, the IVs and monitors being torn away as she staggered toward the bathroom door, causing the machines to emit the eery buzz of a 'flat line'.

..unfortunately she reached the door just in time to hear Raph's crude comment to Gabriel. That he should have never came back from the dead. That cut into her like a jagged knife. Did he not see just how much she had suffered during those months? How much she had grieved? Maybe he didn't realize the whole weight of his words, but it hurt her. She practically stumbled into the door, bracing herself against the wall as she struggled to catch her breath. Her eyes widened in horror when she saw Raph holding Gabe firmly in his grasp...

"..Raph!" She screamed out as loud as her hoarse throat would allow...

Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:21 pm

Despite his efforts, Raph's grasp was unrelenting. It was no secret that Raph hated him, but his comment only drove that fact home. He suddenly stopped struggling, now glaring at him in raw anger. "You think I wanted to come back?! To a world I don't fuckin' know?!" Again, he tried to pull away, succeeding in ripping his shirt, and forcefully shoved Raph away from him, daring him to come closer. Obviously too angry to register Raph's question. "You never gave me a fuckin' chance. You hated me from day one!" He seethed, not yet realizing that Lexi had made it into the bathroom...

Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:26 pm

Laz tried to stop Lexi, but she was determined. he shook his head and headed back to the bathroom. He would have tried to break up what ever was going on this time, but was more concerned about Lexi.

"Lexi you need to go back to bed. I'll take care of this ok."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:50 am