The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Serenity
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 693
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Re: The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Post by Serenity on Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:57 am

Serenity knew that her and Gabe should have left before Raph got there. Now the two were fighting and Lexi was getting worked up, and poor Belle was in tears, plus, Jake had woken and now he was crying.

She rocked the baby to try and calm him while also trying to sooth Belle. Hearing Gabe's words brought tears to her eyes. She quickly wiped them away and continued to try and calm the children down.
    Rosalie
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 166
    Registration date : 2010-05-10

Post by Rosalie on Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:51 am

Rosalie had been quiet for most of their visit. The tension was making her uncomfortable, and she was anxious to go check on Marely and Remey, but was more than a little concerned about Laz being in that bathroom with the turtle that obviously held a deep dislike for him.

She noticed how distressed poor Serenity was becoming, and it had to be difficult trying to soothe two upset children. She quietly moved closer, taking a seat beside her. "I can take one of them, if you want me to. You look a little overwhelmed." She offered, nervous gaze shifting back toward the bathroom. "Is the tension always like this?"
    Serenity
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 693
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Post by Serenity on Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:55 am

As soon as Rose sat down, Belle crawled in her lap. Serenity gave Rose a small smile. "Yeah. Well...Only when Raph is around. Either he enjoys the drama or, he just can't act civil. I don't know." She wiped at her face again and rocked Jake.

Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post by Lazarus on Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:21 am

It was about this time that the guards outside of the room, heard the commotion and entered. "Miss. Lexi?" One of them called out as he looked around. "Is everything ok?"

He saw Rose and Serenity sitting with the kids, but no Lexi. The guards then heard the voices coming from the bathroom and headed there, hands on their weapons just in case.

"Miss. Lexi, Is everything alright? You shouldn't be walking around, I'll have to insist that you go back to bed." He said, trying to look in the bathroom to see what was going on.
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1271
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Michelangelo on Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:06 pm

Donatello wrote:
    Leonardo wrote:Leo turned, this time his expression softer. "I don't know exactly, But Bishop seems preoccupied with things." He then walked up to Mike and laid a hand on his shoulder.

"Bishop isn't going to do anything, I'll be out of there before he can. I will be fine. I'll let you guys know what's going on as soon as I can ok."

Don nodded solemnly. "Alright. Just please be careful." He already had enough to worry about without someone going willingly into danger.

But despite all of the attempts at convincing him that it would be okay, Mike couldn't be persuaded. He stared up at his brother with tear-filled eyes, silently pleading with him not to go, since it seemed that his words weren't convincing enough.

"It's easy for you to say that Bishop isn't going to do anything.. that you don't have to worry about him. You haven't been on the business end of his scalpel..you don't know what that's like.. how scary it is, and I hope you never do." He wiped at his tears and pulled away from his brother's comforting touch. He couldn't believe after seeing his pain and knowing how much they needed him, he was still going. This family was definitely falling apart. And he was powerless to stop it. "But I can't stop you. You're going to do what you want anyway." With that, he turned and headed toward his room, afraid that his emotions would get too out of hand.

Male
    Number of posts : 1268

Post by Leonardo on Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:16 pm

Leo frowned and grabbed Mike's arm. "Mike. I'm sorry." He said quietly and pulled Mike into a tight hug. He was torn on what to do. Part of him wanted to stay, but another part of him wanted, no, needed to go back out.

He tried to think of a compromise. When Fraya came back in with Splinter's tea he looked over at her, then over at Rini. The girl could easly cover for him...

Finally he let Mike go. "Ok, Mike. I'll stay. But in the morning at have to go check on things. ok?"
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:45 pm

Well, it was good that Leo was staying, but Don still knew it was only temporary. And Mike had brought up surprisingly good points in his argument. For that, Don was grateful because that surely influenced Leo's reason for staying...at least for tonight. And right now, Don would take any sort of comfort he could get -- no matter how brief.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:22 am

Mikko slipped her phone out of her pocket while Blaze was looking through her sketchbook. She found Jencko's number and sent him a text.

It's mikko. You can forget about Gabe, motherfucker. I fuckin quit! And if I were you, I would watch yer fuckin back. I got a taste of Turk blood, and I want more.

She looked over her text a small smile spreading over her lips. She held her breath as she hit send. She knew that the responce wouldn't be good, it was kind of exciting in a way.

She then looked through her phone again and found the picture of Spike. She held it in front of Blaze. "You and him could be twins."
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:05 pm

Gabriel wrote:Despite his efforts, Raph's grasp was unrelenting. It was no secret that Raph hated him, but his comment only drove that fact home. He suddenly stopped struggling, now glaring at him in raw anger. "You think I wanted to come back?! To a world I don't fuckin' know?!" Again, he tried to pull away, succeeding in ripping his shirt, and forcefully shoved Raph away from him, daring him to come closer. Obviously too angry to register Raph's question. "You never gave me a fuckin' chance. You hated me from day one!" He seethed, not yet realizing that Lexi had made it into the bathroom...

Raphael was angry as well and he glared back at the guy. Why the hell did Gabe have to come here in the first place?! All this did was cause more harm then good, especially when Raphael saw that Lexi had made it to the bathroom door. He looked at her and knew instantly that she had heard him by the pain in her eyes.

Now he knew he was screwed..! He never meant to say it that way but he was famous for running his mouth without thinking. He was starting to feel claustrophobic as he realized he was trapped in the bathroom with no place to run.

He realized that Gabe had a bad rap from the beginning but the one thing that he always hated was the fact that he dragged Lexi into his problems! Back at the docks and now she was in the hospital again due to his foolish actions. It seemed like it would never end and though Raphael kept fighting it, he knew deep down that it was a losing battle.

He grunted back in defeat as he nervously moved around, he hated feeling trapped. "Fuck.." He thought as he tried to come up with what to say but with Lexi there, it made it difficult. But then as if God had seen the hopeless situation he was caught up in, and given him an out..

Lazarus wrote:It was about this time that the guards outside of the room, heard the commotion and entered. "Miss. Lexi?" One of them called out as he looked around. "Is everything ok?"

He saw Rose and Serenity sitting with the kids, but no Lexi. The guards then heard the voices coming from the bathroom and headed there, hands on their weapons just in case.

"Miss. Lexi, Is everything alright? You shouldn't be walking around, I'll have to insist that you go back to bed." He said, trying to look in the bathroom to see what was going on.

Lexi guards had burst into the room but the problem was that he was still trapped in the bathroom.. He never thought he would be so happy for their interruption. He was prepared to make a run for the window as soon as Lexi moved out of the way of the door.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758

Post by Lexi on Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:20 pm

But Lexi knew that Laz wouldn't be able to get the two boys under control. They wouldn't listen to him, and he would surely be pulled into the 'fight'. She shook her head, relying heavily on the wall for support, but her knees were threatening to buckle beneath their strain.

As if things couldn't get any worse, it seemed the security guards had came into the room, now yelling through the door. She had to think fast.

"Yes.. everything is alright." She called back as loudly as she could. "I just.. had to use the bathroom. So please, give me a little privacy." She hoped that it would work. Her pain-filled eyes shifted between Gabe and Raph, eventually fixating on Raph who was obviously waiting for an opening to leave. He may have gotten 'an out', but this wasn't over. They would definitely be talking later.

She needed him here with her, but tried to understand that he couldn't stay. He had to leave, and this was one of the drawbacks of their relationship. He couldn't be here when she needed him most.

Male
    Number of posts : 75
    Registration date : 2008-10-16

Post by Jencko on Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:31 pm

Jencko was too busy lavishing Sugar with his naughtiness to even acknowledge the ringtone of his cell phone. His lips gravitated towards her breasts, licking and nipping at her nipple as his hands traveled down to squeeze her ass.

"Mmm.. you ain't gonna be able to walk for a week when I'm done'wityou.."
    Sugar
    Original Character

Number of posts : 120
    Registration date : 2010-12-24

Post by Sugar on Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:34 pm

Sugar moaned loudly. "Oooooh baby, fuck me hard. I want that thick cock." She lifted herself up enough to slid out of her shorts. She tossed them on the ground and started to work on undoing his pants.

"I neeeeeed it, babe."

It was then that she heard his phone, but if he wasn't worried about then neather was she.
    Blaze
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 72
    Registration date : 2011-08-10

Post by Blaze on Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:35 pm

Blaze was busy flipping through her sketchpad as Mikko sent a text to someone. He was oblivious, as usual, figuring it was a friend or something. His attention shifted only when she held up the phone, showing him the picture of what could definitely be his twin. "Damn, that's pretty scary. And here I thought I was the only one in the world that sexy." He teased, flashing he a smug grin. "So.. who is that guy?"
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:40 pm

Mikko kissed Blaze's cheek. "Well. You are, babe. This is Spike. He passed away a while ago. That's our son he's holding. When I first saw you I thought you were him, that's why I reacted like I did."

She closed the phone and tucked it away. She then slid her hand down his chest. "Picked out your tattoo yet?"
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:49 pm

The guards looked at each other. It didn't sound like she was just using the restroom. But she said she was ok.

"Ok, but we need to insist that you go back to your bed."

With that said, they both headed back out the room. It's not like they could drag her back to bed.
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:12 pm

As soon as Lexi moved away from the door Raph bolted passed Gabe and all the others. He then boldly jumped straight out of the window, which looked as if he were leaping to his death. But being as well trained as Raphael was he knew how to do advanced, almost impossible leaps as he steadily grabbed ledges as he descended to the ground.

His heart was beating fast as he ran back towards the city to retrieve his motorcycle. He just need to leave and couldn't handle everyone in that hospital room! He felt stupid for what he said aloud but hell Gabe started it! Well at least thats the way Raph viewed it.. for once he would love to just see her without a crowed.

He growled as he finally realized that he hitched a ride with April to get here! "DAMNIT!" He yelled as he kicked a nearby trashcan at this point his night couldn't get any worse! He quickly decided that traveling on the rooftops would be his best shot at getting home.

As he climbed up the fire escape he briefly glanced back at the hospital.. he hoped that Lexi would be alright she seemed to have a lot of people caring for her at the moment. He then cursed at himself once again before running towards the ledge of the building and leaping across to another one.
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:31 am

Once Raph left, Laz breathed a sigh of relief. He then gently wrapped an arm around Lexi to help steady her.

"Come on, love. Lets get you back to bed."
    Jencko
    Canon

Male

Post by Jencko on Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:09 pm

Sugar wrote:Sugar moaned loudly. "Oooooh baby, fuck me hard. I want that thick cock." She lifted herself up enough to slid out of her shorts. She tossed them on the ground and started to work on undoing his pants.

"I neeeeeed it, babe."

It was then that she heard his phone, but if he wasn't worried about then neather was she.

Jencko eagerly assisted her with removing the rest of her clothing, practically ripping them off, and then fumbled with his own. He wanted her, bad. And he knew that his time was limited. Being in high demand did have its downfall. But right now, Sugar was all that mattered.

Once she was free of all her clothing, he hoisted her up, leaning her back against his desk, papers and pin organizers tumbling to the floor. His muscular body pressed against hers as he ravaged her mouth, lips traveling down the length of her body, lavishing each breast with his attentions, licking, sucking, and nipping at her erect nipples.

His lips continued their downward journey, hovering just below her navel, moving in to her inner thighs, teasing her sensitive skin, before spreading her legs and hoisting one over his shoulder, and moving in for the kill. He licked and sucked her sensitive clit as he slid a finger inside of her, then two, thrusting hard as his tongue continued to massage her erect bud.

"Mmm.. yer so fuckin' tasty.." He complimented as he rose and positioned himself between her legs. He ran the thick head of his cock between her folds before thrusting deep inside of her, and fucked her hard, bracing himself over her, nipping and sucking her neck...
    Sugar
    Original Character

Post by Sugar on Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:15 pm

Sugar let him move her around, she leaned back on the cool desk, her fingers grasping the edge of the desk. She returned each kiss with heated passion. Her moans vibrated through the office and traveled out side through out the building.

"That's so fucking good!" She screamed as her body shivered under him. "Fuck me! Hurt me, baby!"

She wrapped her legs and arms around him. Her nails digging into his back and shoulders.
    Jencko
    Canon

Male

Post by Jencko on Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:23 pm

He fucked her harder, faster, pounding into her with no mercy. He gripped firmly to her hips, fingers digging into her flesh, his teeth leaving marks along her neck..

"Mmm.. you feel so fuckin' amazin.." He breathed against her skin, pausing only long enough to pull out of her warmth and flip her over, taking her doggy style, his teeth grazing her shoulders, warm breath caressing her skin. He gripped her hips hard, slamming into her hard and fast...
    Sugar
    Original Character

Post by Sugar on Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:29 pm

Sugar reached her arms out to grab hold of the desk. She spread her legs wider for him, her eyes closed tight. it hurt, but felt fantastic at the same time. She would fuck this man every night if she could.

"God! Yer fucking good. Mmmmmm, yeah just like that! Fuck me! Oooooh Fuck me!"
    Jencko
    Canon

Male

Post by Jencko on Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:40 pm

..and he gave her what she wanted, pounding into her, nipping and biting at her flawless skin. He gave her ass a good smack, and squeezed it as he grinded into her, then tucked one hand beneath her to rub and massage her clit as he fucked her brains out. He'd had a lot of whores in his time, but Sugar was definitely one of his favorites. He could be rough with her without it bringing her to tears. She seemed to enjoy the rawness just as much as he did...
    Sugar
    Original Character

Post by Sugar on Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:42 pm

And her cries and screams only got louder with his actions. Her body shivered and she gripped onto the desk tighter as she felt an intense wave start to go through her.

"Oh shit! I'm gonna cum!" She said breathlessly.
    Jencko
    Canon

Male

Post by Jencko on Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:50 pm

Her screams and cries drove him on, adding to the excitement and rush of pleasure and adrenaline. He was also drawing close, but was determined to please her fully before reaching his own release...

"Cum for me, baby.."
    Sugar
    Original Character

Post by Sugar on Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:53 pm

Her body twitched around him, clamping down on his member as she hit her climax. She let out a yell, her voice starting to give out, her legs growing weak. Wave after wave of pleasure washed over her, till finally, her body collapsed against the desk.

She laid there trying to catch her breath. "Damn babe...Fuckin...Amazing. Yer the fuckin...best."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:48 am