Wave of Emotions

Serenity
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 693
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Re: Wave of Emotions

Post by Serenity on Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:29 pm

Serenity stirred in her sleep, but didn't wake up. It wasn't till some time later, when she no longer felt the warmth of Gabe, or Jigs, that she woke. She stretched and sat up looking around for Gabe. At first she figured that he just went to the bathroom or something. Or maybe he wanted to surprise her breakfast!

A smile spread over her face at the thought. But then she found the note that Gabe left. She picked it up and started reading. Her smile dropped as tears started to well up in her eyes.

By the end of the note she was sobbing in her hands. He had left her. She took a chance and gave him her everything and he just left her. She was hurt and angry at him.

A small part of her understood his reasoning, but it still made no sense, nor did it help with the pain she was in. Didn't he get it? It didn't matter! Even if he wasn't around the Turks would still use her if they wanted to! She would rather be with him and in danger then not with him and in danger.

Serenity could hardly breath as wave after wave of gut wrenching sobs escaped her. She pulled her knees up to her chin and held on to the letter.

Maybe he did understand that it wouldn't matter if he was around or not. Maybe Gabe got that the Turks would grab her no mater what. Maybe his reason for leaving was just an excuse. Maybe it was her. Maybe she did something wrong.

The thought that she chased him away caused even more tears. Now it was becoming hard to breath. He left her. And he couldn't even tell her in person. She wasn't even worth that, all she was worth was a letter and heartbreak and confusion.
    Marley
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 366
    Registration date : 2010-07-03

Post by Marley on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:22 am

Like Remey, Mar had no trouble sleeping. They may have lost everything, but Marely had never been used to having much in the way of material things. She still had her Remey. That's all that mattered. She seriously didn't want to wake up, but all the noise from Laz and Belle made it nearly impossible to sleep. She reluctantly forced herself up, and helped them clean up.

"Can we just take the beach with us?" She asked, sparing a longing look out across the water.
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male
    Number of posts : 633
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by Remey on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:25 am

Remey smiled and reached down grabbing a handful of sand. He then put the sand in her pocket. "There ya go. A beach in your pocket." He kissed her lips softly. "Promise, one day, we'll have our own little piece of the beach."
    Rosalie
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 166
    Registration date : 2010-05-10

Post by Rosalie on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:28 am

Rose also had a restless night. She was having nightmares of her own, but sensing Laz' restlessness also kept her awake. She also helped with cleaning up the beach, also wishing they could take it home with them. Wherever 'home' was. But none of that mattered. They were all safe.

She felt that they should at least let Lexi know that they were leaving. She had been kind enough to let them stay there, after all. But like Laz, she really didn't want to wake the poor woman. "Maybe we should check, at least. I mean, it's the least we can do after she was nice enough to let us stay here."
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post by Lazarus on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:36 am

Laz had picked up everything he had and was starting to bury Belle in the sand when Rose spoke. "Yeah. I'll go in and check." He stood up and kissed Rose's cheek then headed to the house.

But hearing a faint cry stopped him. He turned to were the noise was coming from and headed in that direction. He was surprise to see Serenity crying her eyes out. He knelt down next to her and placed a hand on her shoulder. "What's wrong, seren?"

Serenity didn't even look up, she just handed him the note that Gabe had left. Laz read over it and gave a frustrated sigh. "I'm heading back to the city now, I'll go find him."

Serenity shook her head. "He...He doesn't want to...To be with me..Anymore.." She choked out.

"That's not true. He's just worried and not thinking straight. I'll go find him and talk to him, bring him to his senses. It's going to be ok...I promise." He reached over and wiped her tears off her cheeks. "Just hang tight here, I'll be back with Gabe before you know it."

Seren just silently nodded, she hoped that Laz was right but had her doubts.

Laz ruffled her hair and headed inside the house. Once inside he started up the stairs hoping to find Lexi's bedroom. When he heard voices coming from one of the rooms he stopped and listened. Hearing Lexi's voice he gently knocked on the bedroom door.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Lexi on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:38 am

Lexi was really hoping that Raph's inability to find his bandana would keep him here a little longer. Wishful thinking, perhaps. She was reluctant to leave the comfort of her bed, but hearing the knock coming from the other side of the door indicated that her guests were awake.

"Come in.." She called out, not knowing who it was, but she was dressed in her gown and nothing was exposed, so all was good.

Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:46 am

Laz peeked inside then finally stepped in the room. "Nice." He complimented. He then looked at Lexi and grinned. "Nice...Uh. We're heading out. I want to thank you so much for letting us crash here."

He sat on the edge of the bed. "Yer the best. Ummm...Serenity's out there crying her eyes out. She might need some comforting. Gabe ran off. But, I'm going to go and find him before someone else does so don't worry, ok?"
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:55 am

A grin stretched across Lexi's face when Laz walked in. He had that effect on her. Always had, and probably always would. She was about to ask if they wanted breakfast, but then he announced they would be leaving. Still, she would've suggested that they stay and she would whip up a quick breakfast before they headed back into town, but his next bit of information completely caught her off guard. "What?!" She asked, her tone laden with panic.

"Are you sure? Maybe he just went for a walk.." She suggested hopefully as she frantically reached for her sundress, too worried to be shy about changing with Laz in the room. If Serenity was crying, there had to be more to it.

Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:57 am

Laz stood up and put his hands on her shoulders. "Calm down. I'm going to go right now and find him." He then handed her the note Gabe had left. "He left this for Seren. But she's convinced that he just didn't want to be with her."
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:09 pm

"I can't calm down, Laz. He's not well.. he has seizures and no memory and Turks want to kill him..." Lexi exhaled in nearly one breath. She got dressed and took the note from Laz when he handed it to her, reading over it, again and again. "What the fuck is he thinking?!" She spat angrily, panicked and scared.

"We're gonna be in danger no matter what... leaving doesn't solve anything..it just makes it worse!!" She slid into her saddles, momentarily forgetting that Raph was in the room. If she had known that he was partly responsible for making Gabe feel that he was a danger to them.. she would've been so pissed! "I'm going with you... to help you find him..."

Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:13 pm

Laz nodded in agreement. "Serenity thinks the same, that's why she's out there blaming herself. She thinks he just doesn't want to be with her anymore, and used the Turks as an excuse to leave."

Laz Walked to the door and opened it up. "Maybe, the girls can stay here with Seren while you, remey and I go look for Gabe."
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:06 pm

Marley: Mar giggled when Remey filled her pocket with sand, and hugged him tightly. "You so silly." She reached up and ruffled his hair. "Yeah, it would be nice to have our on spot on the beach. But if not, I'd settle for a lake... or a mud puddle." She teased.

Remey: "A mud puddle it is then." He picked up Belle out of the sand and watched Laz head inside. "Hope that turtle doesn't kill him."

Marley: "Kill him... what, is one of them mean?" Mar asked, also hoping that Laz didn't get murdered. He seemed like a pretty cool guy. Having only met Mike before, she assumed they were all nice.

Laz: "Uh well...One of them is kinda cranky and I think he bites. He might even have rabies or something."

Raphael: Raphael couldn't for the life of him find his mask but went in the direction Lexi pointed, not knowing her intentions on keeping him longer. For the life of him he couldn't think of how his mask would be in the closet but last night was a little wild and he remembered it with a grin on his face. Soon though it seemed that Laz decided to come up to his bedroom which was only the begining of Laz ticking him off. He just couldn't understand what the hell was wrong with this guy, sure Laz acted as if he were some high class gentleman but Raph knew differnetly. He grunted as Laz entered signaling that he wasn't in the mood for any shit but it seemed it went unheard. Raphael listened to the conversation while he looked around in the closet and was about to go off on Laz for his little flirting but suddenly he heard about Gabe.. "Son of a' bitch.." He muttered to himself but had no idea that it was because of anything that he sauid to Gabe last night, no one really ever took him to seriously. Of course Lexi's first reaction was to go after Gabe which he wasn't to thrilled about. It was to dangerous to go out to the city right now, especailly for her. When they went to leave Raphael instinctivly grabed Lexis hand, trying to convince her otherwise. "Where do ya think yer' gonna find 'em at babe?" He asked. "Its to dangerous for ya ta leave, the fuckin' gangs are gonna be lookin' fer' ya to!" He said sounding concerned, he didn't give a shit was Laz thought. Either way he needed to try to think of a better way to do this.

Donatello: Don made quick work of getting everything together and putting the room back as it was before they made the living room into a bedroom. He glanced over at Rini, knowing she was anxious to get moving. "I just need to get Master Splinter and tell Lexi thanks. I'll be right back." And with that, he headed off for Splinter's room and knocked on the door softly.

Splinter: Splinter was already up and slipping into his robe. He opened the door and smiled at Don. "Goodmorning."

Laz: Laz folded his arms when Raph stopped Lexi. "Yeah well all the more reason for us to get going now to look for him. we'll be waiting in the car for you." Because he knew that there was no way Raph was going to keep her from going into the city.

Donatello: Don returned the smile. "Morning. Are you ready to go, Sensei? Rini needs to get to work."

Splinter: Splinter nodded and grabbed his cane. "I am. Will the others be joining us?"

Donatello: Don shook his head. "I'm not sure. Would you mind asking while I go thank Lexi for everything? We need to leave as soon as possible."

Splinter: With a nod, Splinter walked past Don and headed to the kitchen. He spotted Mike and Fraya sleeping under the table. He gently tapped on Mike's shell to wake him up.

Donatello: That being said, he headed up to Lexi's room, hoping she and Raph weren't involved in anything at the moment. By the time he got to the room, he relaxed, seeing he didn't catch any odd moments. But his look of relief soon turned to concern at hearing the last bit of the conversation. "What's going on?" he couldn't help but ask, shifting his gaze between all three of the other occupants in the bedroom.

Lexi: Lexi just gave a nod at Laz, and turned her attention to Raph. "I know it's dangerous, babe.. but I have to go look for him. I know his habits better than anyone. He'll probably go back to the docks." She suggested, and was about to add more, but Don soon appeared, asking what was going on. "Gabe ran off." She told him.

Mike: Mike shifted ever so slightly, and snuggled closer to Fraya, only slightly aware that he was being tapped. "Hmmmm?" He asked as almost a reflex, from all those years of being woken early for training. "S'too early.." He mumbled, burying his face in his pillow.

Laz: Laz ran out of the house and back to the others. "Change of plans. Gabe has ran off and we need to find him. Right then. You girls stay here, enjoy the beach and the sun and the...what ever that is." He said pointing to a hermitcrab. "And Remey, myself and Lexi will go to the city and find our runaway thug."

Marley: Marley blinked at that, really becoming concerned. "Really... turtles can get rabies? That sucks!"

Splinter: Splinter tapped on Mike's shell harder. "We must go now. wake up you two"

Belle: "Nooooo Turtles can't get rabbits! That's just silly"

Remey: Remey was about to say something on the trutle rabies thing, but Laz came running out saying something about Gabe. "I really don't wanna."

Marley: Marley's attention was drawn to Laz as he reappeared and informed them of the new plans. She didn't want to stay behind while her man ventured back to the city, but it gave her some comfort that Laz would be with him. They would have each other's backs. Her attention shifted briefly to the small hermit crab that Laz had pointed out, but hearing him mention Gabe once again grabbed her attention. "Gabe? Gabe who?" There was only one Gabe that she knew of, but he was dead. Obviously she was really out of the loop. Now it seemed that Remey wouldn't be going back with Laz.. which was okay with her. She wanted him to stay with her, anyway. Rose on the other hand was worried that it would just be Laz and Lexi going into the city to look for whoever it was that was missing. "Is there anyone else that can go with you? A guy, preferably? I mean, what if you two run into trouble?"

Laz: "Gabe, the one the turks killed but he wasn't really killed, so he died and was buried but not really so he woke up and came here...He ran off. And Remey is coming."

Remey: "Fine...." He mumbled.

Donatello: Don really didn't know what to think of that. He didn't know Gabe very well, but knew what he was. However, he wasn't sure how common it was for him to run off like this. Or what kind of trouble he was getting himself into. But Don really didn't have time to worry about that, anyway. He had to get Rini back into town and fast!

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:37 pm

Raphael: This was driving Raphael insane and as much as he wanted to stop her.. to lock her in a room where she would be safe, he just knew that he couldn't. She was stubborn as hell but he would try his best to make sure she was safe but a hard lump in his chest told him that someday it wouldn't be enough, though it was his nature to think of the worst. He tried hard to push it into the back of his mind and to maybe try to reason with her. "Can't ya jus' tell 'em where ta look? I'm not tryin' ta be a' pain in the ass but there ain't no use in both of ya bein' in danger!" He pleaded with her, she was the most important person in his life right now besides the rest of his family.. He heard Donatello come in but allowed Lexi to answer him, all Raph did was give him a warning glare and a nod trying to let Don know that he waned a moment alone with Lexi.

Donatello: Of course Don knew what that look meant and he wasn't going to press the issue. After all, it wasn't his call this time. He nodded to Raph then looked at Lexi. "Thanks for the hospitality, Lexi." He gave her a small bow. "We need to be going now." And without another word nor waiting for a reply, he backed out of the room, quickly making his way back downstairs.

Lexi: But there would be no persuading her. Lexi's mind was made up, and she was going. "He doesn't know them, Raph." She tried to explain, referring to Laz and company. "He doesn't remember Laz. Do you think he's going to listen to someone he doesn't know? I have to go, babe. I'll be okay." She briefly acknowledged Don and his thanks, but didn't have time to reply before he retreated down the stairs.

Michelangelo: Mike sighed and shifted just enough to crack an eyelid and look up at his father. "Dawww.. do we have to?"

Splinter: "I am afraid so." But it was then that little Belle came running into the house. She made a mad dash for the kitchen and crawled under the table. "Daddy said I can stay here with you while he looks for the guy."

Raphael: Raphael felt her excuse was a little weak, it wasn't like Gabe was some dog that ran away from anyone he did know but Raphael knew there was no changing her mind.. In his mind, atleast he tried. He gripped tightly to her hand not wanting to let go but suddenly he pulled her into a tight hug as he spoke into her ear. "Call meh as often as ya can, an' don't do anythin' reckless." He said knowing she was fully capable of doing so. "Ramember, Jake an' meh need ya." He added hopeing it may keep her grounded.

Marley: Marley's eyes grew wide at that. "Gabe... that Gabe?! He's not dead?" She couldn't suppress a smile. "I mean, I know there's only one Gabe that the Turks were after... and I'm glad he's not dead. He let me crash at his place a few times when Dice would throw me out in the cold."

Laz: "Uh...You should have hung out with us last night then. The man lost all his memory, but it could do some good seeing more faces from his life."

Remey: Remey gave Mar a hug and slipped in the car. "So where is she? I would like to grab him before tonight."

Lexi: Lexi was glad that he was finally accepting her decision. She returned his hug, touched by his words. "Awww, babe. I need you too. I'll be careful, I promise." She kissed his cheek. "Any you better do the same, mister."

Donatello: Don spotted everyone and gathered his small bag. "Is everyone ready?"

Raphael: Raphael still didn't like the situation but went along with it at least she said she would be careful though he knew that didn't mean much when out and about in New York with the hell hole it had turned into. Raphael lightly chuckled at her comment. "Pfft..I'm always careful!" He said in a not very serious tone, he then kissed her.

Marley: Marley returned Remey's hug, and gave him a peck on the cheek. "Be careful!" She told him, wanting nothing more than to crawl into the car with him, but she remembered they had a job to do. Watch Seren... whoever that was. Her attention shifted to the little crab scurrying across the sand, and she carefully scooped it up, holding it practically under Rose's nose. "I got crabs!" She grinned. "Well, 'a' crab. Wanna hold it?" Rose wrinkled her nose, but tried not to seem too freaked out. "Heh.. that's okay. It looks too much like a spider with ice-cream in its back."

Michelangelo: Mike was about to give in, but soon Belle was crawling underneath the table with him, announcing she could stay for a while. "Awww.. can't we stay just a little longer?" He begged his father and brother, flashing them 'the eyes'.

Donatello: Don, however, wasn't swayed by the eyes. And he had seen that look hundreds of times before. "I'm sorry, Mikey, but we need to go. Rini will be late to work."

Fraya: Fraya woke and rolled over. She opened her eyes and looked at everyone. "Hi...Why is everyone staring at us?"

Splinter: "If the child's father needs a babysitter then I'm sure she can come with us. But we must go, quickly now." And that was all Splinter would say of the matter. He walked towards the front door ready to leave.

Lexi: Lexi returned his kiss, and rubbed her nose against his snout before reluctantly letting him go. "Well, be double careful, then. Who knows, maybe we'll cross paths, Nightwatcher." She winked at him and began gathering her purse and keys.

Michelangelo: Mike pouted when his eyes failed to work. Was he losing his cuteness??! His attention shifted to Fraya as she spoke. "Because you have a cricket on your nose." He teased, then looked at Splinter, who was now heading out. "But.. I could just stay and you guys go! Don't know if her daddy would want her in the city..."

Raphael: Raphael grinned at her and savored the last contact that they would have for a while. "If we do I hope it's fer' a' personal call rather then an' emergency." He said trying not to sound to down as he watched her gather her things. He then began trying to find his bndana again. "Damn it! Where the hell did I put that thin'?" He said aloud to himself, he couldn't leave without it.

Fraya: "Then go ask him." Fraya said with a yawn. "If he doesn't want her in the city, then we can stay here and later he can bring us back to the city.

Lexi: "We can arrange personal." Lexi winked at him, and plucked the bandana from underneath the bed, tossing it to him. "There... wouldn't want you to feel naked."

Michelangelo: Mike blinked at Fraya. "Yeeeeah. I'm just gonna go out there and ask if I can take his daughter back to the dangerous city!" He quirked a brow, and slowly crawled out from underneath the table. "Guess I need to go talk toSensei."

Donatello: Don shouldered his bag and headed for the door, smooching Rini's cheek on the way out. "Let's get everything ready in the van first." He whispered to Rini and headed out the door.

Fraya: Fraya shrugged. "Why not? What's the worse that can happen?"

Raphael: "Hey..!" He said after realizing that she had known of its location the entire time. "Ya owe meh a' personal call fer' that." He teased with a cheeky grin as he began tieing the bandana around his head. That felt much better.

Rini: Rini ran to the van and crawled inside. She was already super late and decided to just call Shredder to let him know. She dialed his number and after waiting a while he finally picked up. He explaned that she was running late and it seemed that Shredder understood, though really he was much too buisy to be worried about a maid not showing up. She hung up the phone after a quick converstation and leaned back in her seat. "It's ok! Father said I can come in when ever I want." She called out to Don.
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:37 pm

Lexi said her goodbyes to Raph, lavishing him with affection before reluctantly heading down the stairs. She made a quick stop by Jake's room, checking on the baby. She would have to find a babysitter before she left, but it was obvious that Raph's brothers and father wouldn't be around much longer. So she headed outside, but not knowing Marely or Rose that well, and witnessing their conversation about the crab, she didn't feel comfortable asking them. That left only one person, and Lexi questioned how capable Serenity would be in her current state. But the girl was really the only choice. So she headed out onto the beach, towards the spot where Gabriel often called home.

Seren was still sitting where Gabe had left her. Her knees pulled up to her chin and eyes filled with tears. She didn't even notice Lexi approching

Lexi stopped upon seeing how devastated Serenity was. Part of her hated to disturb her with her request. But the girl also looked as if she needed comforting. She quietly approached, and sat beside her on the sand, quiet for a moment, before reaching out and giving her shoulder a comforting squeeze. "We'll find him."

"Um... lots! It is New York, after all!" Mike reminded her. He still wasn't sure how Remey would react, so figured it would be best for Belle to ask. He knelt down to her level and spoke quietly to her. "Hey... how would you like to go check out where I live?" He asked, flashing her a big grin. "Go ask your daddy if you can!"

Seren looked up at Lexi when she felt a hand on her shoulder. "What...What if...He doesn't wanna be...found?" She asked through her pained cries.

Don smiled, silently breathing a sigh of relief. He as extremely glad for the small reprieve. Although he was still worried about Shredder's 'hidden' agenda. Saki knew how much Don cared for Rini. Could it have all been some sort of trick? The last thing he wanted to do was get Rini in trouble, but now that things had relaxed somewhat, he decided to head back in to get the others. "Alright. I'll be right back." He gave Rini a small smooch on the cheek then put his bag in the van before heading back inside the house.

Belle nodded her head and smiled brightly. "OK!" She ran out the door and to the others. "Daddy! Can I go see where Mr Fluffy lives!? Please?" Remey looked down at Belle and shook his head. "No. I want you to stay here and out of the city. If Mr Fluffy wants to play then he can stay here with you ok?" He ruffled the girl's hair and ducked into the car with Laz. Belle sighed and stomped her foot, but then she turned on her heels and ran back inside. "Daddy said I have'ta stay here!"

Rini leaned back in her seat and closed her eyes. She was so tired. She obviously hadn't gotten as much rest as she thought. She nodded to Don then curled up on the seat and tried to catch a quick nap.

"Gabe's not.. thinking clearly, Seren." Lexi tried to assure her. "Everytime he's around you, he seems happy. I know he wouldn't want to leave that unless he felt it was for your own good." She told her. "I'll talk some sense into him."

Seren leaned on Lexi and cried on her shoulder. "He...He was my first...Everything! And...He just...Left me..."

Mike noticed his brother come back in, but his attention was drawn to Belle, frowning at her father's answer. "Aw.. well, I'll have to see what I can do about staying here, then!" He smiled, again, kneeling and speaking so only she could hear. "You se that guy over there?" He asked, motioning towards Don. "Go convince him that I need to stay here with you!"

Belle looked over at Don and with a very serious face, gave Mike a nod. She then headed over to Don and tugged on his hand to get his attention.

Donatello: As soon as Don entered the house, he had Belle latching onto his hand. He crouched down to her level, smiling gently. "Yes?"

So, Serenity had been a virgin prior to her and Gabe's 'intimacy'? Well, Lexi could definitely see how that must have seemed to Seren. Him getting what he wanted, and just leaving. She wrapped an arm around her, letting her cry on her shoulder. "He didn't leave you, Seren. If he had, I'm sure he wouldn't have bothered with leaving a note. He would've just... been gone. But he loves you enough to let you know why he felt he couldn't be here. I guess Mikko's words really got to him." She said, assuming it was simply Mikko along, having no idea that Raph had contributed some.

Belle looked up at Don with big puppy dog eyes. "Daddy says I have'ta stay here. And...And Mr. Fluffy has'ta watch me...Because...I um...I need adult supervision." She ended her argument with a nod as if to say 'so there'.

"Maybe." Seren sniffled. "Or...Something Raph said. I don't think...Gabe would...Listen to what Mikko had to say." She pulled away from Lexi to look up at her. She wiped at her face then looked down. "I'm sorry. About...The thing with me, mentioning Mikko and all...I...I didn't know everything...Laz...Filled us in tho."

Lexi gave her a slight look of confusion. "What.. Raph said?" She asked, dismissing her apology about her mentioning Mikko. "It's okay. You didn't know. But yeah. Mikko is a hazard to his life. To everyone's, really."

Don couldn't help but chuckle a little at the girl. "He does, huh?" He glanced over at his little brother and grinned. "As long as he can find his own way home again, I have no problems," he finished, giving Belle a bright smile.

"Raph and Gabe were having a talk. I don't know about what. But Gabe looked upset." Serenity said managing to finally get herself under control. But, When I showed up. Raph ran off. Then Laz came and told us more about Gabe's life. and, why he should be careful of Mikko. She was there....When you were...I mean. That night. I really thought she was a little better then that. She hides her insanity well I guess." She let out a deep breath. "Be careful when you go into the city. ok?"

Belle rolled her eyes and let out a sigh. "oooookay." She shuffled back to Mike and looked up at him, a little tired of this back and forth. "He said. You can stay if....uh..." She had forgot what Don had said. "Ummm...OH! But you can't go home again." She finally finished with a big smile.

So, Raph and Gabe had had a talk? That seemed a bit odd, since those two didn't see eye to eye, and they usually tried to avoid each other. Lexi would certainly be questioning Raph about this. But then Seren mentioned something that caused even more confusion. "She was there... when I was.. what?"

Seren had only mentioned Laxi's rape because she felt Lexi should know that Mikko was there. She knew if someone saw her get raped and did nothing she would want to know, so she could press the proper charges. "Mikko was there when her boyfriend...raped you..." She said the last part quietly not wanting to really say the words.

Catching his brother's look, Mike flashed him a cheeky grin and a little wave, but his attention was once again drawn to Belle as she approached, taken aback by her message that he couldn't go home again. He blinked at his brother, flashing him a confused look. "...Wha?"

"It's ok! You can go home with me!" Belle quickly chimed in.

Don chuckled lightly again, shaking his head at Belle's words. It wasn't what he meant, but he had to admit it was cute how that little girl attached herself to Mike. He stood back up and returned the wave to both of them then went over to his father. "Are you coming, Master Splinter?" If the elderly rat wanted to stay, he didn't have any problems. He was only giving him the option.

Splinter's mind was wondering around and not at all paying attention to what was going on. He felt a little dizzy and just not right. But when Don spoke he snapped out of it and chalked it up to old age. Maybe it was soon time to talk to his boys about his wishes when he passed on from this life. "Yes." He said simply and walked out the door.

A cold chill completely enveloped Lexi as she was informed that there was another spectator that night. Not just any onlooker.. but someone she had been forced to have interactions with since then. And yet, she had been clueless. So Mikko had watched on, and did nothing about it. Not only the rape, but her near death. She had done nothing to help her. Now, it was even more evident than before, Mikko hated her enough to let her die. Despised her enough to sit back and watch as she was raped and nearly killed. It upset and sickened her. She felt violated all over again, but was trying hard not to let any of that show. She swallowed thickly, trying hard to compose herself. "That.. doesn't surprise me." She replied quietly. But was even more hurt t hat Laz had known this, and hadn't told her. Instead, he told Gabriel's girlfriend. So, was she a joke to him? Only something good to be discussed around a campfire? It hurt deeply. "I.. was wondering if you could watch Jake." She asked, a little choked up. "It's okay if you're not up to it. I can ask one of the 'crab girls' if they could. But I trust you more."

Seren laid a hand on Lexi's knee. "I didn't mean to upset you. I'm sorry. I guess that's why Laz never brought it up. He just wanted Gabe to know what kind of person she was. I'm sorry...Maybe I shouldn't have said anything." Serenity got quite until Lexi asked if she could watch Jake. "Of course I can watch him. Um...Crab girls?"

Don watched Splinter carefully while he headed out the door, a concerned look on his face, but he said nothing about it...for now. Instead, he turned to the others, giving them another wave. "I'll see you later. Thank Lexi again for us, okay?" he called to Mike then headed outside, shutting the door behind him.

Splinter crawled into the back seat and leaned back. "It will be good, to finally get home." He said to himself.

"It's okay." Lexi replied quietly, unable to get a handle on the inward chaos of emotions running through her. "I'm just thankful that someone was honest with me. Thank you." Because now she felt like some kind of joke. Who all knew about this, besides her? She certainly felt humiliated and crushed. Especially since someone who she considered her best friend knew. She finally pushed herself up, dusting the sand off her sun-dress as she gestured towards Rose and Marely. "Those two. I really didn't catch their names. But I think they will be staying while the boys and I head back into town on a Gabriel hunt."

"Awww.. that would be awesome!" Mike smiled at Belle, then gave a nod in Don's direction. "Will do!"

Serenity also stood up and looked over at Rose and Marley. "I'll be sure to take care of little Jake and the house. Just get Gabe back and you come back safely too. I don't want to have to run out there with the crab girls to look for you guys."

"Thank you." Lexi leaned in and gave her a hug, nodding in reply. She managed a small grin at Serenity also referring to them as the 'cab girls'. "I will. We'll be back before you know it. And cheer up, okay? I'll talk some sense into Gabe. Don't worry." She flashed her a wink, and headed in the direction of where Laz and Remey were waiting.

Serenity hugged her back and gave her a small smile. "Ok. See you all soon then." She watched as Lexi walked off, then she too walked away from the spot and headed to the house. At least taking care of Jake might take her mind off of things.

Belle watched the others leave, she then sat in a kitchen chair and looked at Mike. She then looked under the table at Fraya. "Why does she sleep under the table?"

Mike chuckled at the little girl's question. "So she's never late for breakfast!" He informed. "Speaking of which.. are ya hungry?"

"Yes! I want cake!" Belle then peeked under the table again. "You want cake?" Fraya looked up at the little girl and slid from under the table. "Cake is not breakfast....Unless you have milk. Then it is breakfast."

Just seeing Laz was painful, and made her angry. He had known all along, and never told her. She was confused and hurt, and wanted nothing more than to ask him why, but seeing Remey in the car with him, she tried to force back the pain and her need to know why. As angry as she was, she didn't want to cause a scene in front of Remey. She quietly slid into the back seat of the car, obviously upset, made evident by the tears brimming at the corners of her glossy eyes. She remained silent, fearful that any word she would say would bring on an uncontrollable avalanche of emotions.

Mike was about to ask Belle what she wanted for breakfast, but then se chimed in with her answer before the question could be formed. He chuckled as he dug through the fridge for a more healthier choice. "Heh.. we'll have cake later, okay? What else do you want? Waffles?"

Laz looked at her through the mirror and frowned. "What's wrong,babe?" He figured it was a stupid question, that she was upset over Gabe being gone, but he had to make sure.

"ok...Then can I have cake?"

And Laz just had to speak. At first, Lexi tried to ignore him, fearing the tears that her own voice would bring. But he'd asked. She finally looked at his reflection in the rearview mirror, the hurt radiating from her features. "You.. knew." She replied in a pained tone, trying to choke back a sob.

Laz turned in his seat and looked at her. "Knew what? What's wrong?"

Lexi wiped at her tears, narrowing her eyes at him. "Don't play dumb, Laz. Serenity told me what you told her last night. About Mikko... that night. She was.. there.. and you knew." She was quiet for a moment. "Why.. didn't you tell me? Nobody told me? Who else knows... am I some kind of joke?"

Laz crawled over his seat and sat next to her. He took her hand in his and shook his head. "No...No of course yer not a joke. And no one else knows, Hell not even Spike knew. I over heard Mikko tell another guy, but he's dead. Lexi. I didn't bring it up to you because I didn't see the point in opening old wounds. I only told Gabe to give him an example of the kind of person Mikko really is. Babe. I love you, you know that. I just didn't want you to hurt all over again because of this...But I see now, maybe that wasn't the right path to go on. I'm really sorry, love."

"Sure can!" Mike beamed, and began pulling out everything needed for making home-made waffles with blueberries.

Belle watched on and Fraya sat down next to her. "It's nice to have a personal cook."

It was really hard to trust anyone, but deep down... Lexi believed that Laz would never do anything to hurt her. Not intentional, anyway. She was quiet for a moment, her anger slowly subsiding. It was hard to be angry with him. She was more hurt than anything, but then again, anything remotely pertaining to that night was painful for her. She looked at him with tear-filled eyes. "You're my best friend, Laz. I just.. should've heard it from you." Part of her realized that he was just trying to protect her, and he had made a mistake. She gently squeezed his hand as she made a futile attempt to wipe at her tears with the other. "No more secrets, okay? No matter how much it hurts."

Laz reached up and wiped her tears away. "I promise. No more secrets." He leaned over and kissed her cheek then gave her a little grin. "Ready to go thug hunting?"
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1271

Post by Michelangelo on Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:33 am

Laz' simple kiss had a calming effect on Lexi, probably a little more than it should have. But the man had always had a way with her. She was relieved that his relationship with Rose wouldn't change that. She hoped nothing ever would. She managed a soft smile and gave a small nod. "Sure, lets go find him."

Mike quickly got to work, preparing a breakfast fit for a king. Er.. queen.

"Alright!" Laz hopped back over the seat and sat down behind the wheel. He waved to the girls and drove away. "So where's the first place we should go?" Remey asked finally decideding that it was ok for him to speak.

Fraya watched Mike work and grinned. "woooooo! Shake it turtle man."

Lexi was silent for a moment, trying to figure out where would be the best place to start. If it were the old Gabe, it would've been easy. But they were dealing with a confused and lost Gabe. "Probably the docks. Bars, maybe. I would suggest where his house used to sit before it got burnt down, but I don't think he knows where it is... unless he finds out somehow."

Rini looked over at Don and nodded. "Yeah but honestly I don't think he really cares. Seems to be busy with something."

"Lets start with the docks sense that's the closest and we'll go from there." Laz headed down the road and turned the radio on. It was going to be a long drive.

From going from had to be there as soon as possible to maybe not at all seemed strange to Don. It was just so random and that worried him. But he would let Rini make the final call. "Alright, so what do you want to do?"

Lexi tried to make herself comfortable for the long ride, thankful that it wasn't her behind the wheel. The drive last night had been exhausting. She just hoped that their trip would be without drama, unlike the night before. She just wanted to grab Gabe, and get the hell out of the city. "Sounds like a plan." She replied, gazing out the window, watching as the solitude of the beach disappeared, leaving her feeling anxious.

Mike did a little dance as he worked, flashing a wink over at Fraya at her comment. And soon, breakfast was done. He placed everything on the table and took a seat between the two girls. "Dig in!"

"I still think I should get to the tower as soon as I can." Rini said thoughtfully. "He may not care at the moment, but if he gets enough free time to notice i'm not there it could be trouble."

Don nodded. Yeah, he figured it would go something like that. Without another word, he started the engine and drove off back towards the city.

And Fraya and Belle wasted no time to start eating. Belle smiled up at Mike. "Yer a good cooker."

"Awww... thanks kiddo!" Mike beamed, reaching over to gently ruffle the little girl's hair. It was then that he noticed Serenity had came in, and headed straight for Jake's bedroom. Having no idea of what was going on, he stood from the table, and headed in her direction. He knocked gently on the door before pushing it open just enough to peep in. "Hey.. you want some breakfast?" He asked quietly, not wanting to wake the baby in case he was sleeping.

Seren looked up at Mike sadly and shook her head. "No thank you. I'm not very hungry."

It was obvious now just how upset the woman seemed, which caused Mike to frown. If there was one thing he didn't like, it was sadness. He didn't want to intrude, but found himself carefully stepping in anyway. "You okay?"

Serenity shook her head again. "Gabe left..."

Raphael returned all of Lexi's affections and couldn't wait to see her again, secretly he was still a nervous wreck over her but he at least thought that she would call when she needed him. He finished getting ready and even got dressed in his street gear which included his normal trenchcoat, fedora, slacks, shoes, and gloves. He then walked down the stairs and soon heard everyone in th kitchen. So he walked over to the group while still holding his fedroa in his hand, it was the one peice of his disguse he hadn't put on yet.

Fraya looked up at Raph. "oooh look! It's Mr. grumpy pants! Morning

Mike really didn't see what the problem was. Gabe had left. Surely he would be back, right? Obviously he didn't know the circumstances. "Daw.. I wouldn't worry about that. He'll be back." He smiled. "So.. why don't you come hang out with us? Who knows.. maybe those blueberry waffles will make you feel better!"

Serenity managed a little smile at that. "I hope your right. Lexi left to go look for him." She finally stood up and covered Jake up then walked up to Mike. "Waffles do sound good."

Raphael just rolled his eyes at Fraya, it was sometimes hard to believe that Mikey found someone just as annoying as himself to be with. As much as he would like to ignore her, she was the only one in the room that he could speak to well other then the kid. "Where's everyone at?"

"I don't know I just woke up." Fraya said with a mouth full. Belle looked up at Raph. "Daddy left with uncle Laz and Miss Lexi. And Mr Fluffy went into that room." Belle said pointing to Jake's room.

Mike smiled at his victory, glad that he had managed to make her smile at least. "We better hurry up, though. Don't want them getting cold!" With that, he lead her into the kitchen, and pulled out a chair for her. It seemed that his brother was up and about, all geared up and ready to go. "Hiyas, Raph. Want some breakfast?"

With a thanks, Serenity sat at the table. "Smells good."

Raphael looked down at Belle and nodded, she seemed to be much more useful. He was about to head to Jakes room until he saw Mikey and Seren heading back to the kitchen. He shook his head at Mikey's offer. "Nah, I'm headin' ta the city. Angels in bad shape at the hospital.

Mike helped Serenity's plate with heaping helpings of waffles, blinking at Raph's comment. "What happened to Angel?"

Raphael's expression once again showed his anger, just thinking about it made him want to punch the wall! "Mikko tried ta kill er' an' now she's permenantly blind in one eye an' in a' comma." He had to pause before saying the rest. "They ain't sure if she's gonna make it,.."

Mike was completely taken aback by that. Suddenly feeling very upset. True, Angel wasn't the nicest person in the world, but she was their friend. "Wow.. why would Mikko do that?" Obviously, he didn't know Mikko very well.

Raphael couldn't believe he was being asked that question again. "Because she's a' fuckin' lunatic! That bitch has never needed a' reason ta kill anyone! Does that thin' back wit' Casey ring any bells?!" Speaking of Casey Raphael suddenly remembered that he would need to figure out what was going on on his end. I was strange for him not to be at the hospital already.

Well, the cursing certainly didn't help anything. But it was typical Raph. "Geeze, Raph.. just chill... innocent ears, remember?" He reminded, gesturing towards Belle. "She'll be okay. Angel's tough." At least, he hoped that she would. "I'll be heading back tonight and I'll stop in to see her.".

Raphael had forgotten all about the child but it was to late now, his temper seemed to win over common manners. He then nodded agreeing with Mikey. "Yea.. I'll let 'em know ta expect ya later." He said as he turned away to leave, there wasn't much more to be said and besides it was wasting time. He had one hell of a long drive back, and the fact that it was daytime made it risky for him to take his bike but there was just noway around it. He sighed before exiting the house and went under the pouch to get his motorcycle

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:01 pm

Raphael put his fedora in the saddle bag so it wouldn't be damaged by his helmet. And soon he was off with a loud rumble as his motercycle drove through the sand and onto the main road. It would be a hell of a long ride which seemed more of a problem then a good thing. It gave him way to much time to think about things that were going wrong and what could go wrong. He hoped that Lexi would be okay and that Laz would actualy be good for something and protect her.

After a long, almost draining drive, Raphael finally made it back to the city. In a funny way it felt like he was home again as he listened to the city noises and smelled the air. Though he didn't have long to enjoy it, he was here for a serious matter and was almost at a loss on what to do first. He really wanted to rush to the hospital and see Angel but the fact that Casey hadn't shown up yet botheed him.

Should he go to his appartment? Would he even be there? Raphael thought as he drove through the main streets near central park. Finally he made the decision to call Casey though now that he thought about it more the more it seemed that he should have done this back at the beach instead of the city in the middle of the day.

He pulled over in an alley which he thought seemed all clear as he parked and removed his helmet cautiously. He then pulled out his cell phone and dailed the number.
    Dragon Face
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2010-04-11

Post by Dragon Face on Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:02 pm

Dragon face pulled up to a large house on the beach. He knew that Gabe was living with some rich chick, so he was going to check out all the fancy homes on the beach till he found Gabe.

He stepped out of his car and walked up the steps to the door. He tried to peek through the windows before finally knocking loudly.
    Marley
    Original Character

Female

Post by Marley on Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:21 pm

Once Seren and Mike had left, Marley had settled back onto the couch, once again indulged in her game of zombie killing. She glanced up to see someone peeking inside the window, but before she could throw a confused look in Rose's direction, the knock came at the door. She was quick to jump up, but was grabbed just as quickly by Rose.

"Don't.. answer that. We don't know who that man is." She whispered in a hushed tone. Obviously she had seen the peeping Tom at the window, and was frightened by him.

"Aw.. don't worry. It's probably just some lost Jehovah witness person. Or, Avon.." She tried to convince, pulling away, and taking her new little pet with her. But Rose was still concerned. She jumped up to grab her.. Avon salesmen and religious pushers usually didn't look so... muscular. But it was too late. Mar had already opened the door, her gaze taking in the huge hunk of man.

"Wow.. you're BIG." She blurted out, smiling cutely. "I'm sorry, big guy. We don't need any rubber bowls or anything."
    Dragon Face
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Post by Dragon Face on Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:23 pm

Dragon Face looked down at the girl and raised a brow. "I'm looking for a man named Gabriel." He pulled out Gabe's picture and showed it to Marley. "It's importaint that I find him, I've been told that he lives somewhere out here. Have you seen him?"
    Marley
    Original Character

Female

Post by Marley on Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:34 pm

Of course, Marley knew who Gabriel was. He was the 'Angel' that let her crash at his place when Dice beat her senseless and threw her out, despite her being the girlfriend of one of the member's of his rival gang. She took the picture, eyeing it thoughtfully, trying to choose her words carefully.

"Mmhmm.. I know who that is." She admitted with a smile. "Easy on the eyes, ain't he?" She winked, and handed the picture back to him. If his guy was looking for Gabe, then he was probably wanting to finish the job. So it was her turn to repay all the kindness that he had shown her. She shook her head, giving the big guy a convincing, sad look. "I guess you haven't heard, huh? He's dead." Obviously this guy knew differently, but she was pretty convincing at seeming oblivious and innocent.
    Dragon Face
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Post by Dragon Face on Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:44 pm

Dragon Face took the picture back. Maybe he was close, or maybe this was the place he was looking for.

He tucked the picture back into his pocket. He was tempted to pull out his gun and threaten to kill them if they didn't talk, but decided to use that as a last resort.

"You know damn well he ain't dead. Don't fuckin play games with me, bitch! Now, where is he!?"
    Marley
    Original Character

Female

Post by Marley on Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:39 pm

Marley was taken aback by the man's sudden outburst. She stared slack-jawed for a moment, tempted to slam the door in his face. She was really wishing that Remey was here right now. "Ooooh, do you kiss your mama with that mouth?" She huffed. "Don't talk to me like that.. my fiance willl soooo kick your ass." She threatened. "There's no Gabriel here. So scoot along now, little doggie."

Rose listened on, but was looking around for anything that could be used as a weapon in case this guy forced himself in. She knew there had to be a gun somewhere, but if not, the kitchen surely had pans and rolling pins.
    Dragon Face
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Post by Dragon Face on Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:44 pm

This girl was playing with him, and he didn't like that one bit. He pushed Marley away and walked inside the house. "Then you wont mind me looking around."

Fraya, who had stayed behind, walked up to the man when he came in the house. "Get the hell out of our house!" She fussed at him and gave him a push.

DF looked down at the girl and slapped her across the face. "Now you said you knew him. So, chances are he's here now, or he'll come around at some point." He walked over to the couch and grabbed Belle. The little girl screamed and kicked with everything she had.

"So you'll get this brat back, maybe in one piece, as soon as I get Gabe." He tossed a phone number at Marley and started to head out the house with the little girl.
    Marley
    Original Character

Female

Post by Marley on Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:54 pm

Marley stumbled when she was shoved aside, but quickly rebound, and followed after the man. It angered her even more when he slapped Fraya. It just showed what a low-down piece of shit he was. She screamed at him to get out, but it seemed to do little good. She pounded against him with her fists when he snatched little Belle up. There was no way in hell she was letting him take her without a fight. As he turned to leave, She jumped onto his back, wrapping her arm around his neck and yanking his head back by his hair.

"Drop her!" She demanded. Just then, Rose came rushing out of the kitchen with a large knife, her hand horribly trembling. She knew what she needed to do, but she just didn't have it in her to kill someone. Mar saw her from the corner of her eye, and motioned for the knife...
    Dragon Face
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Post by Dragon Face on Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:00 pm

The girls surprised him, they were little hell fires! When Marley jumped on his back, he rammed himself and her into the wall. He too saw Rose with the knife, and quickly pulled out his gun, aiming it at the scared woman.

"Unless you all want to die tonight, get the fuck out of my way!" He yelled and pulled the hammer of his gun back.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:45 am