Oroku Saki
    Foot Clan
    Foot Clan

Male
    Number of posts : 449
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

A poisonous city

Post by Oroku Saki on Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:14 pm

A week had passed and shredders new drug was ready to go out into the world! Shredder had his pushers out on the street bright and early, the sun hadn't even risen yet. It would be the first day his drug was out in the public.

He slowly walked to his large window over looking the city. He looked down at the traffic and the people that were walking, heading to work or running from the sun.

It was a bold move, having his men out during the day, selling their drugs. But he was sure that it would pay off. The drugs were cheap too. Shredder had no fear that the drugs wouldn't sell.

He just needed a few more pushers.

Last edited by Oroku Saki on Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ezra
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2011-08-19

Re: A poisonous city

Post by Ezra on Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:23 pm

The last thing Ezra wanted to do was stand around all day. And he really didn't want to be up at this ungodly hour. But the job paid well, and all he had to do was sell a few red pills. Rubies. That's what Saki was calling them. His one rule was to not sample the product.

He was interested in them for sure. The bright red pill, looked more like a jewel then a drug. He supposed that's how it got it's name.

Soon a man aproched him. "you selling?" The man asked, looking a little fidgity.

Ezra pulled out a bag of the Rubies. "Got this. It's new on the market. and just ten bucks a pill. but for you. your first one is free."

The man looked at the shiny pills and held his hand out. "All I need is one man."

Ezra handed it to him and the man ran off. but the man would be back, Ezra was told to expect repeat business.

Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:28 pm

Mikko was back out on the street again. Bruiser was gone, he ran away a few days ago. and the food that she took from Blaze's place was gone as well. She was walking down the street hoping to find shelter before the sun came up, but it looked like that wasn't going to be happening.

"Shit...I need to hide."

She looked around and ducked behind a tree. With two gangs after her, her life was never dull!
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Leonardo on Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:38 pm

Leo had to spend more time with the foot, it had started becoming apparent quickly, that Shredder was not trying to help the city, he should have expected that.

Leo got wind of the drug from over hearing a conversation. He had asked Rini about it, but she didn't know anything.

it took a few days, but he finally got his hand on one of the pills. He tucked it in a pouch and headed back to the lair.

It was early very early. He wasn't sure his brothers would even be awake. If not, he would wake them, this was importiant!
    Splinter
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 271
    Registration date : 2008-10-10

Post by Splinter on Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:41 am

Splinter was feeling much better. Tho, he still held guilt about what he had done to his sons. He was awake when Leo came in and walked out to meet up with him. He noticed right away that something was wrong and put a hand on his shoulder.

"What is the matter my son? Has something happen?"

Leo nodded as he caught his breath. "Yes, Shredder...I think He's going to drug the whole city!I need Donnie to check something for me."
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:53 pm

Raphael was in his room and was sleeping in his hammock, he was up all night fighting thugs on the street as Nightwatcher. It defiantly took some getting used to again after his long recovery at Lexi's beach house. Though he had to admit that part of him missed that life and missed her. But it seemed that night at the hospital caused a little bit of a rift. Raphael was sorry about the way all that came out about Gabe though deep down he was only sorry about Lexi being there to hear it. She had to be hating him right now and he just wasn't sure how to fix it.

So true to form, he immersed himself with his Nightwatcher outings. It helped keep his mind off of things for a while though he didn't feel like he was making much of a dent in this gang war.

He continued to sleep which was something he desperately needed as it seemed that he hadn't been getting much sleep at all this week. It would take a lot to wake him up right now..
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:59 pm

The past week passed like nearly ever other as of late. Don was constantly doing security checks around the lair and also added a few check ups to his father's schedule. He really didn't want a relapse and it was just precaution. Leo's absence was also cause for concern even if Leo told him everything was alright. Don just couldn't take those chances anymore and just assume everything was okay.

Right now, Don was sound asleep next to Rini in his bed. At least that was one thing that hadn't changed lately. In fact, his love for her only grew as the days passed.
    Splinter
    Canon

Male

Post by Splinter on Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:27 pm

Splinter made his way to Don's bedroom and knocked on the door. "Donatello, wake up my son. We need your help."

If Don didn't wake up, Splinter's next move would be to grab a pan and beat on it with a spoon until he woke up.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:23 am

Mikko watched the drug deal going on across the street. Drugs were givin, but no money was exchanged. That was odd. Maybe this guy is giving away samples. Mikko had gotten samples from dealers before, people trying to test out new drugs. Well, she liked trying out new drugs.

She pushed herself from the tree she was hiding behind and walked up to Ezra. "What you selling?"

Ezra smiled at her and held out a bright red pill. "They're called Rubies. This is their first day on the street, and only me and two others have rights to sell em. wanna try one?"

Mikko held out her hand. "Sure."

As Ezra was handing Mikko the pill, Nick suddenly popped out of no where and grabbed it. He downed the pill then pulled out a wad of cash. "I'll take ten more of em." He told the dealer who was quick to give the man what he wanted. Ezra handed nick a bag with ten pills and took the cash.

Nick pushed passed Mikko and walked off. Mikko looked at Ezra. "I'll be back." She said and headed after the thug. What the hell was he doing awake anyway? And the better question, why didn't he go after her? He must have needed a fix bad.

She went down the alley that she seen Nick go in and sure enough, he was dowing the whole bag at once, yeah, he must have needed a fix.

She pulled out her knife and walked up to Nick, but the pill would kill him before she did. Once she got close to him she watched as his body shook, he gasped for air and started to foam at the mouth. "What the fuck were in those pills?" She asked Nick not expecting an answer. She was just glad that she didn't take the damn things.

She watched as nick struggled to live. She bent down and shook her head. "That looks painfull. See what happens when you get greedy?"

Nick looked up at her, anger and fear mixed with pleaing eyes for help. But he knew that help wouldn't come, Mikko wouldn't help him, she wouldn't help anyone.

Slowly, Nick's body started to become still. If he had taken one pill, he would have still been alive. but ten, he didn't have a chance in hell.

Once he was silent and still, Mikko grabbed a nearby box. She took her time carving out Nick's eyes, then taking his head off his body. She placed his eyeless head in the box and closed it with a note inside. He had such lovely eyes

She then left his body on the ground, the rats already started to come out, making Nick their breakfast. She wanted to give the head to Jencko, but wasn't about to just walk into HQ, or even go by their territory. She needed a ride.

Mikko shifted the box in her arm and walked up to the first car she seen, it still had the keys in it. "Fuck that. Fuckin bait car for sure." She mumbled to herself. But then she seen ont of the guys from the gang walking down the street. She jogged up to him, he wasn't really active and she had only spotted him around twice. So she doubted that he knew anything about her. She was right.

"Hey I need a super big favor." she said handing the box to the guy. "This needs to be delivered to Jencko, from Mikko. It's kind of a rush thing."

The guy sighed deeply and nodded. "Ok. No problem." The guy figured it was something importaint and didn't want to delay a package getting to Jencko. He tucked the box under his arm and quickly started to head to HQ.

Teddy was really eager to see what was in the box, what was so important. He heard and felt something rolling around in the box, and was tempted to see for himself but thought better of it.

He came up to HQ and headed right to Jencko's office. He lightly knocked on the door. "It's Teddy I have a package for you, can I come in?"
    Donatello
    Canon

Male

Post by Donatello on Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:09 pm

Very slowly, the knocking was began to enter his subconsciousness, dragging him back to himself. He opened his eyes, first glancing at Rini, then carefully slipped out of bed, answering the door.

"What is it, Master Splinter?"
    Splinter
    Canon

Male

Post by Splinter on Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:11 pm

Splinter greeted Don with a warm smile. "I hope that you slept well. Leonardo needs to speak with you. It is most argent." He motioned over to a very worried looking Leo.
    Jencko
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 75
    Registration date : 2008-10-16

Post by Jencko on Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:25 pm

At the moment, Jencko had his hands full. He had lost a few of his men, and several had been beaten bloody and so severely that they were out of commission. Angelo, one of his higher ranking members had came to him this morning, babbling on about a mask-wearing 'vigilante' who seemed to be targeting the Turks. Great. Just what he needed. One more headache to deal with. But it would be dealt with soon enough. One thing that the streets of New York proved time and time again was, this wasn't a place for heroes or vigilantes. Those things only succeeded in comic books. This was the real world. The real New York, and heroes always fell.

He was sitting in his office, arranging the final stages of a large shipment that was expected to arrive tonight when the knock came at the door, and Teddy announced the package. His first thought was a bomb.

"Take that shit outside." He shouted through the door. "Open it up, and if yer still alive, come back and get me."
    Sugar
    Original Character

Number of posts : 120
    Registration date : 2010-12-24

Post by Sugar on Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:31 pm

Sugar was smoking a joint behind Jencko when the knock came at the door. She turned her head to the noise and sat quietly while Jencko took care of it. She had spent most of her time in his office now that they were official. She had stopped working, canceled all her clients, she was a one man woman now, and was actually happy.

But a frown soon grew over face when she heard a loud yell and lots of cussing, then Teddy cam in with the box and tossed it on the chair.

"it's fuckin Nick! She took his eyes man!"

Sugar stood up to look in the box, but quickly sat back down in seat her hand over her mouth. "Who the hell would do that to him?"
    Donatello
    Canon

Male

Post by Donatello on Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:22 pm

And immediately Don's thoughts turned to concern. "Yes, Sensei," he answered with a bow of his head then walked out of his room and over to Leo. "Leo... Master Splinter said it was important?"
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:08 pm

"It is." Leo pulled out the bright red pill and handed it to Don. "It's called a Ruby. It's some kind of drug, I think Shredder is selling the stuff on the street. I need to know what's in it."

He was quiet for a moment. "They gave me one, a day ago. Along with some other guys. I didn't think nothing of it, until I started feeling sick, and two of the guys passed away. The others...They went crazy, screaming for more of the pills."
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1271

Post by Michelangelo on Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:39 pm

Over the last week, it seemed that their father had gone back to normal, much to Mike's relief. Raph had been home a lot more.. if 'home' meant back on the streets of New York. It seemed that the family was slowly pulling back together. The youngest turtle's wish was coming true. All with the exception of Leo still being cozy with the enemy. But it seemed that would be changing, too. But Mike was currently sound asleep in his room, oblivious to his elusive brother's return, or the new epidemic on the streets.. or the fact that said brother had became a statistic.

He rolled over in his bed, clutching tightly to his pillow and buried himself deeper beneath the comfortable blankets, lost in the bliss of dreams. It was too early for any sane turtle to be awake, and he certainly wanted to keep his sanity.

Number of posts : 359
    Registration date : 2010-05-02

Post by Fraya on Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:49 am

Fraya was also sleeping, her body half on half off the bed. But the sound of others talking in the other room started to wake her. She glanced at the clock with a squint. Seeing the early time, she groaned and rolled over, wrapping herself around Mike.

Rini
    Original Character

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2010-08-05

Post by Rini on Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:51 am

Rini was sleeping peacefully next to Don. Even the knock on the door didn't wake her. But when Don got out of bed, she woke up. She watched the interaction btween him and his father, tho she was too tired to pay attention to what was being said.

When Don left the room, she crawled out of bed and got dressed. She then headed out as well, wondering what was so argent.
    April O'Neil
    Canon

Female
    Number of posts : 505
    Registration date : 2008-09-29

Post by April O'Neil on Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:41 am

April had spent a lot of time in the hospital with Angel. She was starting to think that the poor girl would never wake up. But just two days ago, she did. Angel was awake and talking, and it seemed she had quite the appitite as well.

That's what April was doing now, getting some breakfast for Angel. She stopped at a fast food place and ordered her and angel and Kelly a meal then headed back to the hospital.
    Angel Alvarez
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Female
    Number of posts : 303
    Registration date : 2010-07-16

Post by Angel Alvarez on Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:45 am

Like every morning the nurses woke her up early to take blood and other test. She laid there and waited till they were done. They wanted her to get up and start walking around to build up her strength but she was just too tired to get out of the bed.

Once the nurses left, she turned to Kelly with a sigh. "I really wish I could go home."

Kelly hopped up on her bed and patted her leg. "Soon, babe. You have to start moving around tho or they'll never let you out of here."

"But I'm tired."

"I know. But you have to push through that. You get out of bed to piss. When you do that, instead of getting back in bed just walk around a little. The more you do, the faster you can get out of here."

"I guess." Angel rolled her eyes and folded her arms. "I wonder where April is..."
    Bones
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2010-08-26

Post by Bones on Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:52 am

Sugar wrote:Sugar was smoking a joint behind Jencko when the knock came at the door. She turned her head to the noise and sat quietly while Jencko took care of it. She had spent most of her time in his office now that they were official. She had stopped working, canceled all her clients, she was a one man woman now, and was actually happy.

But a frown soon grew over face when she heard a loud yell and lots of cussing, then Teddy cam in with the box and tossed it on the chair.

"it's fuckin Nick! She took his eyes man!"

Sugar stood up to look in the box, but quickly sat back down in seat her hand over her mouth. "Who the hell would do that to him?"

hearing all the shouting woke up Bones, who was sleeping soundly in one of the back rooms. He shot out of bed and got dressed as fast as he could. Where they under attack? What the hell was going on out there?

When he opened the door he didn't see anyone panicking. He walked to Jencko's office and peeked inside just in time to here Teddy scream about Nick.

He walked inside and looked in the box, and sure enough, there was his best friend, eyeless and bodyless. He turned to Teddy, anger in his eyes. "Who the fuck did this?"

Teddy turned to Bones. "It was Mikko. She...She said that she had a package for the boss and to say it was from her." Yeah, Teddy had no idea how much shit he was in now.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male

Post by Donatello on Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:55 pm

Leonardo wrote:"It is." Leo pulled out the bright red pill and handed it to Don. "It's called a Ruby. It's some kind of drug, I think Shredder is selling the stuff on the street. I need to know what's in it."

He was quiet for a moment. "They gave me one, a day ago. Along with some other guys. I didn't think nothing of it, until I started feeling sick, and two of the guys passed away. The others...They went crazy, screaming for more of the pills."

Donatello glanced down at the pill from Leo's hand, frowning deeply. As he listened to Leo, his frown deepened even more before he gasped and raised his head with his eyes narrowed at Leo. "You took one? Without knowing what it was? Leo, how could you be so irresponsible?! It could have killed you!"
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:58 pm

"Donnie, I'm already very well aware that it was a careless mistake. I guess I assumed that Shredder wouldn't kill his own men. I couldn't blow my cover, I had to show trust, and that foolishness will probably kill me. I don't need a lecture. Can you just, find out what the hell it is? Please?"
    Donatello
    Canon

Male

Post by Donatello on Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:06 pm

Don sighed heavily, trying to calm down. "Alright. Just...please be careful when you're around them. We've had way too many close calls lately." He closed his hand around the pill. This whole new situation was making him very uneasy. He wanted to know exactly what these were and what they did. From what Leo told him, nothing good came from them.
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:08 pm

"Don't worry, I'm not going back. I got the info I wanted from them. I think it's time we all talk and make a plan of action."

Leo rested a hand on Don's shoulder and gave it a squeeze. "I owe you all an apology."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:27 am