A poisonous city

Aeris
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 200
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

Re: A poisonous city

Post by Aeris on Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:49 pm

Bones wrote:"That's true." Once Bones was done clean he started to stitch Aeris up. But Sugar's news caught his attention and Tick had to snap him back. "S'bout time that idiot got locked up."

Bones finally put his full attention to what he was doing and started to stitch the girl up.

"My name's Bones, by the way. Your man sucks at introducing people."

The stitching process was undoubtedly painful, but she hid her discomfort behind a slight grimace, not making a peep. She overheard the woman as she announced that the Dragon leader had been arrested. Now, of only the rest of that gang would get locked up behind bars, then perhaps she could sleep tonight.

When the thug spoke, she returned her attention to him, managing a small grin. "Nice to meet you, Bones. I'm Aeris." She introduced. "Is 'Bones' a thug name, or is it real?"
    Bones
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2010-08-26

Post by Bones on Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:52 pm

"Believe it or not, it's my real name." He flashed her a smile as Tick walked off, figuring his job was done. Bones shook his head as he finished fixing her arm. "I'm guessing you and Tick ain't really together. So what, you here for a little fun then?"
    Aeris
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 200

Post by Aeris on Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:03 pm

Okay, so it seemed this guy was on to her, but she couldn't blow their cover. "No, Tick and I are together." She lied cooly, taking another sip of her beer. She wasn't sure why Tick had walked off, but assumed that he would return. Hoping that he would. She managed a little grin at Bones' last comment, even though the thought of having sex with any of them was applauding.

"No, not that kind of fun. I'm a one man kind of girl, and I don't think he likes to share."
    Bones
    Original Character

Male

Post by Bones on Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:07 pm

Bones grinned at that. "We're a family here. Family shares." Bones wrapped her arm up then tugged her close to him. He was about to plant a kiss against her lips but Tick came back, food in hand.

Bones relutently let her go, and sensing that Bones was in his 'i'm going to rape and kill you' mood. He took Aeris by the hand. "Lets go to my room." He said, giving Bones a look.
    Ryan
    Friend

Number of posts : 204

Post by Ryan on Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:16 pm

Mikko wrote:"PIZZA!!!!!!" Mikko skipped back to the kitchen and took a seat at the table. She was starving! "It smells so good in here."

Ryan shook his head in amusement. This one of the most rewarding parts in doing this kind of thing. He quickly followed Mikko back to the kitchen and headed over to the stove, snagging a couple hot pads on the way. He quickly opened the oven door and pulled out the two pizzas, setting them on top of the stove to cool.

After closing the door again, he turned to her. "Would you like to help slice them while I get everything else ready?" He pulled out the pizza slicer and offered it to her.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:21 pm

"Well ain't you all fancy with your pizza cutter. We could cut the pizza in nice little uniformed slices. Or! Just rip it apart like god intended." She took the slicer and looked it over. She wondered if she could cut a person up like a pizza, she glanced over at Ryan with a little grin.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:28 pm

Rini wrote:
    "Shredder wants me back at the tower full time, and not as a maid." She started. "The thing is...I...I haven't been totally truthful with you." She was quiet for a moment then begain to speak again.

"I was trained to fight. I never put forth much effort in my training. But, I'm pretty skilled. Shredder wants me out in the city with the rest of the guys. He said that I have to go grow up. Be more like Karai..."

Don had to admit this was a surprise. But what wasn't was the Shredder wanting her to join him. Of course he would. Normally Don would encourage it, but considering it was for his family's greatest enemy, he just couldn't agree with it. But this was ultimately Rini's decision on whether she wanted to go through with this.

"And...is this what you really want to do?" His eyes were locked on hers. Whatever she decided, he would support her...somehow. However, it would severely complicate things if she chose to join the Shredder's army.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:28 pm

Ace wrote:
    But Ace had no hard feelings for Bones. The man fucked up, and while it would take some time to trust the two together, he wasn't going to let one mistake break up a friendship.

"Yeah. I hate to bother him tho." Ace finally said. But knew it was probably best that they get a ride, at least to his car.

Well, that certainly surprised her. Last she knew, Ace wanted to kill Bones, but time had a way of mending things, and she hoped that since it seemed he was willing to give Bones another chance, he had forgiven her of her moment of weakness. "He won't mind." She assured him, rubbing his back soothingly as she reached for her phone.

"He gave me a ride here and said that if we needed anything, let him know." She told him, then dialed Bones' number and waited for him to answer...
    Bones
    Original Character

Male

Post by Bones on Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:32 pm

Bones leaned back on the couch, a little peeved that the girl was snatched away from him, but he would get over it. Soon his phone started to ring and he looked down at the caller ID. Seeing that it was Ally, he hurried some place quieter to answer.

"Hey, babe. You doing alright?"

______

Ace didn't like the fact that she was with Bones alone again, but he just didn't have the energy to worry about it. He nodded to her and sunk down in his chair. his body was tired, he could have fallen asleep right in that chair.
    Rini
    Original Character

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2010-08-05

Post by Rini on Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:34 pm

Donatello wrote:Don had to admit this was a surprise. But what wasn't was the Shredder wanting her to join him. Of course he would. Normally Don would encourage it, but considering it was for his family's greatest enemy, he just couldn't agree with it. But this was ultimately Rini's decision on whether she wanted to go through with this.

"And...is this what you really want to do?" His eyes were locked on hers. Whatever she decided, he would support her...somehow. However, it would severely complicate things if she chose to join the Shredder's army.

Rini just stared at him for a moment then slowly shook her head. "No. I'm not going to join him. I have no interest in going out to hurt people. Plus, I'm sure it would look very bad you your brothers if I ran back to the tower. Why would you even think that I would join the Foot?"
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1271
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Michelangelo on Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:41 pm

Fraya wrote:
    "Awww ok." Fraya leaned down and pressed a kiss against the tip of his snout. "But I don't know any bed time stories." She laid down, careful not to bump his arm. "But I can snuggle with you."

Mike was all about some snuggling. He patted the spot beside him, flashing her a tired smile. "Aw, sure you do.." He told her, yawning tiredly. His eyelids were growing heavier by the second. "Tell me the one about that hot chick that worked in the towers and fell for that studly turtle in the dungeons.." He grinned. "That's my favorite."

Male

Post by Donatello on Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:52 pm

Don shook his head, very relieved. "I didn't and I am so proud of you for choosing a different path," he said, bringing a hand up to caress her cheek. "I love you and it doesn't matter how strong you are physically to me. You just showed me your true strength by not doing what your father wanted you to do." He paused briefly, sighing softly. "You are the most beautiful person I've ever met...inside and out." He pulled her in for a hug. "Thank you for telling me."
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:29 pm

Ryan gave her a little chuckle. "It doesn't really matter to me," he said as he walked away to finish setting the table. His back was to her so he didn't see the odd look on her face while she was holding the potentially lethal weapon.

Mikko set the knife down and stood up. She walked over to the pizzas, and placed them on the table. She then sat back down and dug in. "No need to set tables and be all formal with me."

"Yes." She said with a full mouth. "So are forks and cups. Spoons are ok tho." She teased. "Sorry, I just haven't eaten in days."

"Ha-ha." He grinned. "Then have as much as you want," he told her then helped himself, placing a slice on his own plate and holding another one he was currently working on.

And he didn't have to tell her twice. she could eaisly eat the whole pizza. "So, what else do you do for the women you bring home?" Mikko asked.

Ryan paused eating and swallowed his current bite. "I give them shelter, food, warmth, and general care," he answered with a shrug. "Pretty much just share my home and almost everything in it for a night or so." He trailed off and took a sip of his beer. "But I won't let them stay longer than three nights, that's my only rule." Then he looked at her. "Unless she is one of the really special ones."

Mikko raised a brow at that. "One of the really special ones?" She got up from her spot and slowly started to make her way to the front door. "Thanks for everything. But things just got creepy, Don't feel like being part of your collection ya know. So I'll be seeing ya." Because this guy just made it sound like the really special ones were dead in his walls somewhere and she wanted none of that. She grabbed her things and started out the door,

And it was then he realized maybe that wasn't the right way to word that. 'Shit!' He mentally smacked himself and stood up from his chair. "Wait...you don't even know what I mean by that." He stood by his seat "And I'll tell you, it doesn't happen very often, anyway. Have you ever been in love, Mikko?" He almost had a look of desperation on his face. He didn't mean to scare her. One thing he didn't seem to possess was the correct way to talk to the women he was attracted to.

Mikko stopped and faced him. "yes. I told you. They died. They were murdered. What's that have to do with collecting women?"

"It's not just women, but that's mostly who I help. And I'm not 'collecting women' as you say. But there have been times when I've met very special girls and we've actually hit it off." He looked down at the floor then sat back down in his chair, still not meeting her eyes. "Sometimes, I find people that I would like to get to know better." Finally he looked up at her again. "Like you. Don't consider this a date, though. All I'm asking is just give me a chance to prove myself to you. My intentions are good and I would never hurt you." He sighed, glancing down at the floor again, shaking his head. "I'm sorry. Just stay for tonight then we can decide what to do in the morning. If you want to leave, I won't stop you."

Mikko rolled her eyes and dropped her things back on the floor. She dug in her bag some and pulled out some newspaper clipings of her and Spike. She walked back to the table and laid the paper in front of him. "You should know that I carry seven knives and a gun on me at all times. That was my love. I stabbed him in the chest 28 times. You should know my story before you see me as someone you want to get to know."

Ryan's eyes widened in shock and he took a few swigs of his beer. Had he heard her right? Was she more of a black widow than a helpless 'damsel'? "What...why did you kill him?"

"He beat and raped me. And he wanted to kill our son. I had to protect my baby. But I did love him. We were together for five years."

Well, at least the guy had it coming. That made Ryan feel a little better. Although there were so many other factors. "How long ago was this?"

"A few months ago." She said with a shrug. "Maybe six months ago." Spike was...Not the nicest guy on the planet. But, it's all I known. When I was little, my mother let men touch me. I was a baby. When I was five. She left me, no one's heard from her since. I was in foster homes. Abusive, foster homes. I killed a girl, cut off another boys hand. Saw I was put into a home for troubled youths. I was raped. beat. I never had any schooling, I hardley ate. My last home, I would be locked in a closet for days with out food. If they were really feeling mean, I was locked in a small box and placed under the parents bed for the night. I stabbed the man in the eye with a crayon and fled to the streets. I joined a gang, hooked up with Spike. The gang also abused me, Spike, abused me. I don't know kindness. All of this." She said motioning to Ryan and his home. "Is unknown to me. My baby is living with his grandmother. I have two gangs that out to kill me. I'm addicted to every drug out there. You can't save me. But your effort is appreciated." She wiped a tear from her eye and took a long sip of her beer.

It was just horrible how this girl was treated. It only further convinced him that he helped the right person. This is the kind of person he had been longing to help. One of the most unfortunate cases he had ever heard. She didn't think he could save her? Ryan still thought he could. Everyone has the opportunity to change but few actually take it. And even though Mikko had a rough childhood, it still wasn't too late for her. "I just want to help, Mikko, that's all. I ask nothing in return."

Mikko managed a crooked grin and leaned on the table. "Well. yer hot. So I'll probably fuck ya." She said with a wink. "And I know what yer thinking. no I'm clean."
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268

Post by Leonardo on Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:06 am

Leo pushed himself up from his chair and walked over to Mike. "I'll come back in the morning, if you need me before then just call." He told his youngest brother. He didn't want to cut into Don and Rini's conversation so he just placed a hand on Don's shoulder and gave it a squeeze.

April walked him out the door and he gave her a hug. "If Mike over stays his welcome just call me. Him his friend can be a handful."

April smiled and shook her head. "It's not a problem, Leo. Don't worry about them."

Leo gave a slight nod then left to hurry back to the lair.
    Rini
    Original Character

Post by Rini on Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:09 am

Rini smiled at Don and wrapped her arms around him. She was worried about what Shredder would do to her, knowing that she wouldn't be joining him. And she had to admit that she felt bad. Shredder had taken her in, probably saved her life. He taught her how to defend herself among other things. And she would miss some of the guys there.

She just couldn't do what Shredder wanted her to do. For that she was sure that she would pay a price for going against him.

When Leo was leaving she gave him a wave that went unreturned. Either he didn't see her or was ignoring her. She guessed he was ignoring her. Once Leo left she looked back up at Don.

"Are you going back to the lair too?"
    Fraya
    Original Character

Number of posts : 359
    Registration date : 2010-05-02

Post by Fraya on Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:17 pm

Fraya snuggled close to Mike and pulled the covers over them. "Once upon a time. There was a great studly hero turtle. He was very brave and strong. One day, he entered the lair of a mighty foe. Alone he faced this danger and an epic battle begun! The turtle knight fought with all his might, and took down his enemy.

Witnessing this mighty fight. A young girl fell for the handsome knight. She ran to him, wishing to be free from her masters grasp. The knight swept the girl into his strong arms and fled with her from the lair.

The girl and her knight lived happily ever after. The end.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male

Post by Donatello on Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:48 pm

Don glanced at Leo and gave him a small nod and smile. "I'll see you later," he told him then returned his attention back to Rini, hugging her back. "I think I should stay here and monitor Mike's progress. At least for the night." He pulled away far enough to meet her eyes. "I could ask April if we could take one of her spare rooms," he suggested with a gentle smile.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758

Post by Lexi on Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:16 pm

The waitress jotted everything down and disappeared through the door, giving the orders to the cook. Lexi closed her menu and flashed a grin at Raph, taking his hand underneath the table. They still had their problems to work out, but this was the happiest she had been all week. She was trying to think of a way to start conversation between everyone, to hopefully break the ice between Laz and Raph... but nothing was coming to mind. This would be more difficult that she thought.

Laz was quiet for a bit. But, when no one else was speaking up he figured he may as well. "So, Raph. What you been up to, we haven't heard from you in a while."

Rose could almost pick up on what Lexi was struggling to do. Actually, it was no secret that the two boys hated each other. She rested her cheek on Laz' shoulder, waiting ever so patiently for the food to arrive.She was glad when Laz spoke up, taking the first step. She was proud of him for being the bigger man.

Raphael gently squeezed her hand after she grabbed it, it surprised him that she was being so affectionate but he certainly wasn't going to turn it down. He began to rub the back of her hand with his thumb as he normally did while holding her hand. But soon the moment seemed to be broken by Laz which annoyed him. He didn't feel like explaining anything to Laz and felt he didn't need to go into great detail. "Fightin' thugs, ya know the usual.." He said as he brushed it off. This just felt so awkward to him, and he hated the fact that this was a group date rather then just him and Lexi. There was just no way for him to really talk to her til this little date was over with and it couldn't go any faster for him!

""You must have your work cut out for you then." Yeah this wasn't going well. Laz also felt out of place. "Maybe you need a new hobby."

"Ta busy fer' hobbies.." Raph said back, he had made it his job to help the city and though it was getting more overwhelming each day, he certainly wouldn't quit. Especially since it all seemed so close to home now with Leonardo suddenly coming back from the Foot Tower and having the Shredders adopted daughter living with them. He felt he could never let his guard down. "So.. whens the food gettin' 'ere?" He asked towards Lexi, it was a stupid question but he had to do something to change the subject.

Well, the two were communicating.. this was good! Though, Lexi could feel their awkwardness, but hopefully things would get better as the night went on. She agreed with Laz' comment, nothing would make her happier than if Raph hung up his hobby. That would give them more time together, but she knew it would never happen.

Yeah, things were definitely awkward now. Laz fell silent, and Raph was asking about the food, which she had no idea. "Soon, babe." She answered, giving his hand a squeeze. "Good food takes time."

Laz gave Rose a light squeeze and once again got quiet. He knew if he kept with the questions Raph would blow up. Part of him wanted that to happen, to put Raph in a bad light. But he knew it would upset Lexi so he dropped the subject.

Yeah, things were definitely awkward now. Laz fell silent, and Raph was asking about the food, which she had no idea. "Soon, babe." She answered, giving his hand a squeeze. "Good food takes time."

Raphael grinned at that, for some reason it just reminded him of Mikey. "Try tellin' that ta Mikey sometime." He joked

Well, at least Laz tried. Rose leaned in to press a soft kiss against his cheek, wishing she could spare him of the awkwardness. She usually wasn't the type to take initiative type, but maybe she could help them keep communicating. "So.. how long have you and Laz known each other?" She asked, looking at Raph, though a little shyly.

Lexi smiled at Raph's comment and was about to ask how his little brother was doing, but Rose spoke up, which really surprised her. The girl hardly ever talked, but she could tell it was a stab at keeping the boys talking. Soon the waitress returned with the food, accompanied with the owner who was assisting her with carrying everything out. They placed the food on the table and Laf offered them a smile and a "Enjoy" before slipping out of the room with the waitress, giving the group their privacy.

Was this girl serious..?! That was typically something you would ask a couple, not two guys..! Or at least thats what Raphael thought. All he could think of was 'to long!' but since Raphael was trying to be on his best behavior and toned down his answer. "How should I know.." He shurgged but thankfully the food had finally arrived and he instantly began to dig in.

Laz smiled at Rose. "Raph and I haven't known each other too long. Tho I'm sure he would say it's been too long. You have to pardon his rudeness. They don't teach manners in the sewer." He grabbed a slice of pizza and started to eat.

Okay.. failed attempt, but hey, she tried. Raph certainly wasn't the nicest guy she had ever met, and decided that her first question would be her only question. But then Laz spoke up, and her eyes went wide at his last comment. Her face turned red with embarrassment, fearful that she may have started something. She flashed Raph an apologetic look before snagging a piece of pizza, finding the slice overly interesting..

Raphael's temper flared as Laz's took a stab at him though he tried to keep his cool. "Riiiiight, like the self-righteous thug has room ta talk." He grumbled as he took a big bite out of his pizza.

"I'm no thug." Laz said as he ate. "Unlike you. I was able to change what I was."

Oh boy, Lexi thought, hearing Laz' comment. She was sure it would make Raph blow up, and was bracing herself for it. She gave his hand a gentle squeeze, then released it to reach for her lasagna and margarita. "Well, everyone has their bad points." She pointed out. "And we all have our good.." But Laz and Raph were like gasoline and fire. They shouldn't be mixed unless you wanted an explosion.

"Pfftt.." Raphael nearly choked on his pizza when Laz denied being a thug, who the hell did he think he was fooling. "Oh, really an' that would be?" He decided to amuse Laz with that question. "Unlike ya, I didn't have ta change a fuckin' thin'." He added

Rose was beginning to get nervous. This wasn't going well at all! She slowly ate her pizza, flashing a worried look at Lexi, who looked to be getting frustrated.

"Really. Not a thing? So that must be why I see you walking around so freely among the masses. Because you're a perfectly normal human who don't have to 'change a fuckin thin' "

Indeed, Lexi was getting extremely frustrated. She sighed deeply, shooting an irritated look over at Raph, then at Laz. "Okay, boys.. is it too much to ask that we all just try to act civil?" She glared at both of them. "I just wanted.. you two and Gabe to tolerate each other since I love you all and you'll always be a part of my life..." She said, trying to keep the emotions out of her tone, but it was hard...

Raphael glared hard in Laz's direction, ofcourse the only thing Laz had on him was the fact that he was a mutant.. but before Raph could counter that Lexi intervined and due to the fact that he wasn't on the best terms with her at the moment, he reluctantly obeyed. Though she was crazy to think that he could ever tolerate Laz! "He started it.." Raphael grumbled under his breath as he continued to eat his pizza.

Laz just rolled his eyes and continued eating. As far as he was concerned. He won this one. "Pizza's really good."

"I really don't care who started it." Lexi said, giving them both a look. "I just want you both to end it. You boys don't have to like each other. Hell, I'm seeing that's not possible. But just tolerate each other whenever in the same room.. for me, please?" And Laz was already changing the subject, and for that she was grateful. It took her a few moments, but she finally spoke again. "Yeah. they have great food here, thankfully.. since it's one of the only places I can eat without being harassed."

Rose was wondering if maybe she and Laz should just leave, but that would seem rude. Besides, she was really enjoying the pizza. It wasn't every day that she got to eat at a place like this. She frowned at Lexi's comment about not being able to eat out at many places. That must be difficult. "Well.. I know how you feel, kinda." She admitted a bit sheepishly. "But, I'm not hounded by crazy camera men.. I'm just.. scared to leave the apartment."

Raphael didn't say anything, in his mind it was all Laz's fault and he couldn't understand why it was that Lexi couldn't see that.. He sighed in annoyance and ate his pizza quickly as he listened, he just wanted this dinner to end!

But Lexi did see that, and she would be speaking separately to both boys, but now was not the time to be placing blame, especially when she was trying to defuse the situation. She took a bite of her lasagna, frowning as Rose spoke. She couldn't understand why the girl would be scared to leave her apartment, but then she remembered.. the rape. She knew from personal experience how crippling that could be, but she had overcame it. "I've been there." She told her, without going into detail what she was talking about. Surely Rose didn't want her rape to be the discussion over dinner. "So, I know what it's like. If you ever need to talk, I'm here." She offered quietly.

Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post by Lazarus on Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:07 am

Laz pressed a kiss against Rose' temple. "Yer braver then give yer self credit for, love."
    Ezra
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2011-08-19

Post by Ezra on Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:11 am

Ezra had been out all day. He was growing tired, but business never stopped. Until Hun was arrested. Once news got out that the gang leader was in jail, the dealers started to hid, fearful that cops would be after them next. Ezra stood out on the streets tho, selling the last of his pills as he was ordered to.

Once he was out, he hurried back to the tower to fill the boss in on what was going on.
    Dragon Face
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2010-04-11

Post by Dragon Face on Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:12 am

DragonFace stood on Pine street to wait for his men. But he knew that he would need some back up. His men wasn't enough to take on the foot. He plucked his phone from his pocket and dialed Chris' number.
    Rini
    Original Character

Post by Rini on Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:35 am

Donatello wrote:Don glanced at Leo and gave him a small nod and smile. "I'll see you later," he told him then returned his attention back to Rini, hugging her back. "I think I should stay here and monitor Mike's progress. At least for the night." He pulled away far enough to meet her eyes. "I could ask April if we could take one of her spare rooms," he suggested with a gentle smile.

"Sure." Rini answered with a smile. She was happy that she didn't have to sleep in the sewer tonight. If she was honest with herself, she hated it down there. It was stuffy and was making her ill.

April overheard Don and walked up to the two. "You're more then welcomed to the spare bedroom." She offered motioning to the hall where the bedroom was.
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268

Post by Leonardo on Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:11 pm

Leo finally got back to the lair to find Splinter sitting him his chair watching TV. Leo walked over to his father and also looked at the TV. It was on the news, they were talking about Hun's arrest. Leo shook his head. "But, I thought it was the Foot." He finally said.

Splinter looked up at Leo. "I'm sure Hun is not totally innocent in all of this. But yes, the Foot should be punished as well. Sadly, I don't think that will happen."

And Leo knew that Splinter was right. Shredder had too much influence over the city to ever get in trouble over anything. Leo hated not being out there doing something, he just didn't know what to do, where to start.

He was broken from his thoughts when Splinter asked about Mikey.

"He broke his arm. And cut himself really bad. That girl, Mikko. She offered us help and stitched him up. I was surprised that she did so. Now he and Don are at April's for the night. It was best he move as little as possible."

Splinter nodded his understanding then placed a hand on Leo's arm. "Leonardo. I know what you are thinking. You want to go out and help the city. You want to rid the streets of this evil. But...this is not our fight. The people know of the danger yet they still use. You can not help those who do not help themselves."

Leo looked at Splinter in awe. "So you're saying that we sit back and watch the city die? Watch Shredder win?"

"It is not our fight." Splinter repeated.

Leo didn't like what he was hearing. But he didn't want to fight with his father, so he headed to his bedroom and slammed the door shut. He couldn't beilive that his father was giving up on everyone! It was their city, that made it their fight!

Christopher
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 224
    Registration date : 2009-06-14

Post by Christopher on Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:44 pm

Dragon Face wrote:DragonFace stood on Pine street to wait for his men. But he knew that he would need some back up. His men wasn't enough to take on the foot. He plucked his phone from his pocket and dialed Chris' number.

Chris had just gotten back from a romantic dinner with his love of his life, Kim. The night had been wonderful. After finding out that she was expecting, Chris had done everything possible to show her how much he loved her.

After returning to the apartment, Chris had just taken off his coat when his phone rang. He checked his caller ID as saw who it was. "Great..." he mumbled and reluctantly picked up. "Yeah?" He shoved a hand in his pants pocket while he waited.
    Dragon Face
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2010-04-11

Post by Dragon Face on Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:49 pm

"I need you to run down to the storage house and grabbed some explosives, meet me on Pine street when yer done. And hurry!" DF ordered, not even bothering with hellos. He wanted everyone together in under an hour. He knew that there was no way they could take the whole building down. But DragonFace was hoping that they could at least take the door down and cause enough confusion that they could take some men out.

"Don't keep me waiting." He added then hung up the phone.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:49 am