Behind These Castle Walls

Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Re: Behind These Castle Walls

Post by Lexi on Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:37 pm

Lexi could see the dejection in Serenity's features. She certainly didn't want to upset the girl, but it seemed that her mood was contagious. She shook her head at her question. "No..I don't think he will." he replied quietly, but forced herself up from the couch. "But c'mon. Let's get you ready." She said, managing a little grin.

Female
    Number of posts : 693
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Post by Serenity on Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:40 pm

Serenity didn't think Raph would show either, but wanted to stay positive for Lexi. She stood up and wrapped an arm around Lexi's shoulder. "He might surprise you." She told her and headed for the bedroom.

Once there she stripped out of her cloths and started to look for something nice to wear. "What kind of clothing does Gabe like on a woman?"
    Rosalie
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 166
    Registration date : 2010-05-10

Post by Rosalie on Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:41 pm

Rose seriously wouldn't have minded a little girl time, but the thing was, she didn't have an extra change of clothes with her. Though, she had been trying to find some way to reach out to these girls, to bond with them. She seriously didn't have any close friends here in New York. But for now, she wanted to check on Laz.

She stepped out onto the porch, quietly approaching him and took a seat beside him. Her gaze followed his out and up to the sky, staring at the beautiful stars. "It's so pretty out here.."
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post by Lazarus on Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:44 pm

Laz looked over at Rose and smiled. "Got bored of the others?" He asked. "And yea it is pretty out here. I'm trying to get the money so we can move out here, away from the city. I don't think being there is healthy for you. I know how I can get make a lot of money really fast...I just don't know if I want to do it."
    Rosalie
    Original Character

Female

Post by Rosalie on Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:00 am

Rose smiled at his question, pulling her gaze from the stars and looking at him. "Nah. The others are really nice, but.. I wanted to be with you." She grinned, but it faltered slightly when he mentioned getting money so they could move out here. It seemed that he was wanting to buy a house for the two of them. She was really touched, but she certainly didn't want him to take on a job that he didn't want.

"..what kind of job?"
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:04 am

Laz laid down, laying his head in Rose's lap looking up at her. "That girl, Mikko. She's wanted by the Dragons. There's a huge price on her head, enough for a nice down payment on a house. All I have to do is bring her in. She'll be tortured then killed and left dead on the street. I don't like the woman and yeah she deserves to get her ass kicked. But I don't know if I can bring her to her death like that."
    Rosalie
    Original Character

Female

Post by Rosalie on Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:01 pm

Rose ran her fingers through Laz' hair, listening as he spoke. A frown tugged at her lips as he told her of the possible job, but she was quiet for a moment, but finally had to give her advice. "You shouldn't do it, Laz." She told him, leaning down to press a kiss against his lips. "It would be blood money, and nothing good ever comes from that. The dreams that you build with it would be tainted." She let that hang in the air for a moment.

"It isn't for us to decide what someone deserves or to serve out their punishment. Karma comes three fold, and I don't want you to be caught up in its web."
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:05 pm

Laz returned the kiss and nodded his head. "Very wise words. And yer right. I guess I can put in more hours at the club. I just want to bring you some place you feel comfortable in. And I know the city just isn't that place. I want to take you away from all that, bring you some place nice and quite, where we can settle down, get a puppy, have a kid. You know, things like that."
    Rosalie
    Original Character

Female

Post by Rosalie on Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:40 pm

Rose was a little taken aback by his plans for their future, but she couldn't help but smile. It was sweet. Laz was definitely the guy she could see herself spending the rest of her life with. But did he truly feel that way for her? Or was he just 'settling' for her since Lexi, his heart, was off the market? It was something she would always wonder, but would never dare ask. Not so bluntly, anyway.

"Aww..I'd like that." She smiled, but there was hesitation in her gaze. "But.. do you think you can handle my.. 'hang-ups'?"
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:03 pm

Serenity wrote:Serenity didn't think Raph would show either, but wanted to stay positive for Lexi. She stood up and wrapped an arm around Lexi's shoulder. "He might surprise you." She told her and headed for the bedroom.

Once there she stripped out of her cloths and started to look for something nice to wear. "What kind of clothing does Gabe like on a woman?"

Lexi was inwardly thankful for Serenity's positive attitude, but it was just so hard to think that way after everything that had happened, and the rejection she was feeling. But she kept her negative thoughts to herself and followed Seren into the bedroom. She took a seat on the edge of the bed and watched as she stripped and then proceeded to search for something to wear.

"He likes sexy." She managed a small smile and finally stood up, walking over to the closet to help her look. She pulled out a couple of dresses, a red and a black one and laid them out on the bed. But thinking back on Gabriel's tastes, it got a little confusing. "Well, most of the time.. sexy." She shrugged. "Fal, Jake's mom, rarely dressed up. She was a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl.. so I think it's safe to say that he really doesn't have a clothes preference. But I think a dress would blow him away." She winked. "You have a beautiful figure.. you should go with something that compliments that..."

A thought popped into her mind and she disappeared from the room, returning moments later with a silky black dress, short and revealing in all the right places. Very expensive and obviously never worn, made evident by the $500 price tag that still hung on the shoulder strap. She smiled and offered it to Seren. "Here.. you can have it if you like it."

Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:02 pm

Rosalie wrote:Rose was a little taken aback by his plans for their future, but she couldn't help but smile. It was sweet. Laz was definitely the guy she could see herself spending the rest of her life with. But did he truly feel that way for her? Or was he just 'settling' for her since Lexi, his heart, was off the market? It was something she would always wonder, but would never dare ask. Not so bluntly, anyway.

"Aww..I'd like that." She smiled, but there was hesitation in her gaze. "But.. do you think you can handle my.. 'hang-ups'?"

"I think I can, and I wouldn't call them hang-ups, just fears. I hope that you know I would never do anything to hurt you."
    Serenity
    Original Character

Female

Post by Serenity on Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:08 pm

Sexy, ok she could do that. She continued looking then watched as Lexi took out a few dresses. Indeed a dress would be good, the only dress Gabe had seen her in was a baggie summer dress.

She was about to put on the black on when Lexi walked out of the room, when she returned Serenity's eyes grew, she took the dress from Lexi looking it over and noticed the price tag.

"It's beautiful. But I can't except something so extravagant." She would have hated to spill something on it, or rip it.

Still, she couldn't help but try it on. "Are you sure I can have this?"
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:42 pm

At first, it seemed that Seren would not be accepting the dress, which was a little disheartening. She liked to help people, and it usually stung a little when that generosity was rejected. But all that seemed to change when the girl slid into the silky fabric. It clung to her form perfectly, as if it was meant for her. "Pfft. Of course I'm sure." She assured her, and clipped the price tag from the strap. "It looks beautiful on you.. as if you were meant to have it." She managed a grin. Perhaps this little 'girl time' was what she needed to get her mind off things.

Soon her phone could be heard ringing from the other room. At first, she was tempted to simply ignore it. It couldn't be anything important, right? Then again, the city was going to shit. She worried that Raph or one of his brothers had been injured, so after a moment of hesitation, she slipped out of the room to retrieve it. Seeing Raph's number made her blood run cold. Was something wrong? Or.. was he calling to bail on her? She let it ring a few times, swallowing down the pending rejection that she would surely be met with as she stepped back into the room to finish helping Seren get ready.

"...Hey babe." She finally answered, bracing herself for whatever was to come. "Everything okay?"

Female

Post by Serenity on Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:40 am

Serenity admired herself in the mirror. Indeed the dress did fit her perfectly, she was still a little shy about excepting such an exspensive gift but didn't want to hurt Lexi's feelings. Plus she was growing attached to the gown.

She gave lexi a hug. "Thank you so much!"

When the phone Rang and Lexi slipped out the room, she started to fix her hair, unsure if she wanted to wear it up or down. Down would be sexer she thought, but up would keep it out of her face.

When Lexi came back in Seren looked over at her. "Up or down?"
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:31 pm

Lexi wrote:
    Soon her phone could be heard ringing from the other room. At first, she was tempted to simply ignore it. It couldn't be anything important, right? Then again, the city was going to shit. She worried that Raph or one of his brothers had been injured, so after a moment of hesitation, she slipped out of the room to retrieve it. Seeing Raph's number made her blood run cold. Was something wrong? Or.. was he calling to bail on her? She let it ring a few times, swallowing down the pending rejection that she would surely be met with as she stepped back into the room to finish helping Seren get ready.

"...Hey babe." She finally answered, bracing herself for whatever was to come. "Everything okay?"

It was a relief when Lexi answered the phone and didn't sound angry, it was a pretty good clue to him that he hadn't missed the dinner. He yawned before he answered back, he literally had just woken up.

"Everythin's fine babe, I was jus' wonderin' wha' place ta meet ya guy's up ta eat at."
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:45 pm

Lexi gave Serenity a thoughtful look at her question, and answered before Raph's voice issued through the receiver. "Up." Because she had the type of hair that would look good either way. It would be equally sexy pulled up in a bun with tendrils curling down on either side of her face.

When Raph spoke, her full attention reverted to him, frowning a little at his question. He wasn't coming out here? But she had to remind herself that it was a long way, and risky for him. Not to mention, he didn't have much, if any money at all.

"Lafayette's little Italian restaurant." She told him. "I need to get ready real quick, then we'll be heading that way." She really didn't want to tell him that she hadn't even bothered with getting dressed because she was afraid that he would ditch her.

Male

Post by Raphael on Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:13 pm

Lafayette's little Italian restaurant, that was a ritzy place but at least he had an idea where it was. He had a feeling that it would be someplace like that, it wasn't like it really mattered he wore the same thing he wore everywhere. He wasn't capable of really dressing up so it wouldn't take him but a few minutes to get ready,

"Italian, sounds good haven't had that in a' long time." He commented though he wasn't really sure if Dominoes counted. "So.. uh see ya in an' hour er' two?" He asked knowing how far out she was coming from.
    Serenity
    Original Character

Female

Post by Serenity on Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:11 pm

Serenity pulled her hair up, rolling it in a tight bun, She then let small strains of hair fall around her face. She looked herself over and smiled.

While Lexi was on the phone, she slipped out of the room and headed outside. She opened the door and peeked out to Rose and Laz. "Hey, Rose. If you want I have some dresses, you're more then welcome to borrow one."
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:15 pm

"Yeah.. about an hour." Lexi answered. That would be stretching it, considering the drive she would have to make, plus the time it would take her to get ready, but she didn't want to keep him waiting too long. She was just eager to see him again. It had been over a week, and it felt like too much distance had grown between them.

"If you get there before we do, there's a VIP room. Just tell Lafayette that you're with me.. he knows we're coming. He'll let you back there." She told him.

Female

Post by Rosalie on Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:29 pm

Laz wrote:
    "I think I can, and I wouldn't call them hang-ups, just fears. I hope that you know I would never do anything to hurt you."

Rose gave him a questioning look. "You think you can handle it.. or do you know?" Because she needed a definite answer. She didn't want to get her heart broken on down the road when he decided that it was too much for him. "And I know you would never hurt me, Laz." She managed a warm grin and leaned down to press a soft kiss against his lips.

When Seren popped out and offered to let her borrow a dress, she smiled at her. "Aw, you're so nice. I'd like that...thank you."
    Serenity
    Original Character

Female

Post by Serenity on Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:33 pm

"Anytime you want just come back inside." She said with a smile. She then closed the door to leave the two alone. Now to find Gabe...
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:35 pm

Laz was quiet while the girls talked, and when Seren left he looked back up at Rose. "I'm sure I can handle it." But he really wasn't. he wasn't sure that he could handle a woman that was so scared all the time. He wasn't use to it.

"Don't worry. Now lets go get you all dressed up."
    Raphael
    Canon

Male

Post by Raphael on Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:15 pm

Lexi wrote:"Yeah.. about an hour." Lexi answered. That would be stretching it, considering the drive she would have to make, plus the time it would take her to get ready, but she didn't want to keep him waiting too long. She was just eager to see him again. It had been over a week, and it felt like too much distance had grown between them.

"If you get there before we do, there's a VIP room. Just tell Lafayette that you're with me.. he knows we're coming. He'll let you back there." She told him.

Raphael nodded despite the fact that she couldn't see it. "K babe, I'll see ya soon. Love ya." He said though he was very reluctant to be the first to show up. He wasn't sure just how much longer he could wait to see her, it felt like an eternity.
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1192

Post by Gabriel on Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:38 pm

Serenity wrote:"Anytime you want just come back inside." She said with a smile. She then closed the door to leave the two alone. Now to find Gabe...

..but Serenity wouldn't have to look far. Gabriel was still curled up in bed, catching up on some much needed sleep. His escapades back in the city had left him physically exhausted. He had also suffered a mild seizure only an hour before laying down. A painful reminder that he had once again forgotten his medication. Not that it always worked. It was just something he would have to live with. Jigs had sensed the oncoming danger, and had alerted everyone by barking and becoming restless. Now, he lay curled up by Gabriel's side, never budging.

Despite his rough day, Gabriel was still looking forward to taking Seren out tonight. He hadn't planned on sleeping so long, so Seren would have to be his alarm clock...

Original Character

Female

Post by Serenity on Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:20 am

Serenity quietly walked into the bedroom. She hated to wake Gabe up knowing that he needed his rest. Maybe going out tonight was a bad idea. They could always go another night.

She sat down on the edge of the bed, leaning down and kissing his forehead. She then reached over and gave Jigs a scratch behind the ears. "How's our boy doing, jigs?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:49 am