Behind These Castle Walls

Serenity
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 693
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Re: Behind These Castle Walls

Post by Serenity on Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:21 pm

It felt good to hear those words again. It had been way too long. "I love you, too. See you soon, babe. Be careful." With that Lexi hung up and headed into her bedroom to get ready.

Jigs shifted slightly, his tail thumping against the bed as Seren scratched behind his ears, whimpering lowly as if to answer her, and licking her hand. The slight movements tugged at Gabe's subconscious, pulling him back to the surface. His eyes slowly fluttered open, his sight still fuzzy from the seizure, but he could see Serenity. A small grin tugged across his lips as he reached over and pulled her down against him, hugging he gently. "Mmm.. I never get tired of wakin' up to you." He whispered against her ear, voice slightly slurred and recovering. "You look beautiful."

Seren smiled down at him then nuzzled against his neck, wrapping her arms around him. "Lets stay in tonight, love." She said kissing his cheek. "You need your rest, I can cook us a nice dinner. we can eat it out on the beach."

Raphael felt relieved when she said it back, maybe she didn't hate him after all. He had some free time since it would be a while til Lexi and everyone got down here to the city. He yawned again as he stretched his arms out wide and stood up. He wasn't sure who was still here in the Lair but he decided to go to the kitchen to look for some caffine to keep him awake. He lazily roamed around the fridge before settling on a coke, it seemed to be a better choice than coffee. He couldn't stand that stuff!

Gabriel frowned a little at that. She had gotten all dressed up and he knew how much she was looking forward to going out. He didn't want his handicap to knock her out of that. But at the same time, staying here and having dinner under the stars with her sounded romantic. Not to mention, they would have the place to themselves. He caressed her cheek, pressing a soft kiss against her lips. "But.. you got all dressed up.."

Seren slipped under the covers with him and returned his kiss. "This dress will look beautiful under the moon light. It'll be just as nice, more so even. I'll make a pasta dinner and we can sit under the stars, eat our meal and snuggle."

Rose headed back inside with Laz and looked around for Seren. As she approached Gabe's bedroom door, she could barely make out her voice, but not wanting to intrude, she headed back into the den and sat on the couch, waiting patiently.

Laz sat down on the couch with her and wrapped an arm around her. "You are a very patent woman." He noted. "Want me to go peek my head in there and see if Seren has a dress for you?"

Gabriel grinned at that, snuggling close to her and nuzzling her neck, pressing soft kisses against her skin. "Okay.. I like your idea better, anyway." He grinned. "That dress will look even sexier under the stars." He squeezed her gently. "It'll be nice to have the place all to ourselves for a change."

Seren nodded at that then slowly got up from the bed. "You stay here and get some more rest. When dinner is done I'll come and wake you." She leaned down and pressed a soft but deep kiss against his lips.

Rose leaned against him, resting her head against his shoulder. "Yeah..I guess patience is one of my few good points." She smiled, and gently shook her head at his question. "I don't want to interrupt them. Maybe she'll be out soon."

" You have lots of good points. Yer caring and sweet and snuggly..."He gave her a squeeze and kissed her cheek

Gabe returned the deep kiss, reluctant to let her go. He gave her a gentle squeeze before finally releasing her, giving a soft nod in response. He wanted to help her, but knew that he would feel more like being active if he had a little more rest. "Love you."

"love you too." She kissed him again then stepped out of the room. Seeing Rose on the couch, she motioned for the girl to follow her to pick out her dress.

Lexi finally emerged from her bedroom, adorned in a short black dress and high-heels, the straps lacing up her ankles, and partially up her sexy legs. Her hair was curled and bouncy, make-up converting her previously dead appearance. Now she just needed to wait on the others,and that meant waking Gabriel, though part of her didn't want to do that. Not after his earlier episode. It was probably best for him to stay home, but she would leave that up to Serenity. She was trying so hard not to interfere in their lives. It was time for Seren to start making choices where Gabriel was concerned. He was hers now. She would always love and care for him, but she was trying to be less over-protective. Seren was a smart girl. She would take care of him. She walked out into the main room, watching as Seren led Rose off to get ready. Now Laz was sitting in the den alone. She flashed him a smile as she circled the couch, taking a seat beside him.. but not too close. She didn't want to make Rose jealous. "So.. I guess Raph didn't stand me up after all."

Rose followed Serenity, flashing her a warm smile. "Thanks for doing this for me."

Laz looked Lexi up and down with a grin. "That's good." He was glad that Raph hadn't hurt Lexi again, but still wished that she would leave the turtle. "Sorry I don't have anything nice to wear."

"No problem." Seren flashed Rose a bright smile and laid out some dresses on the bed. Black, red and a light blue one. The black one was long and clingy, the others were short and flaired out at the bottom. "Not too many choces. I would go with black one if I was you."

Indeed, the black was the less revealing of the three, and almost anything went well with black. "Yeah, that's my favorite one, thank you." She smiled and picked it up, fingering the fabric before placing it back on the bed. She slid out of her clothes, and slipped the dress over her head, pulling it over her form. It fit her perfectly. "It's great." She smiled. "Guess it's a good thing that we're almost the same size."

"Aw, you look sexy in anything you wear." Lexi winked at him, giving his knee a squeeze. She would have offered him some of Gabe's clothes.. probablem was, he didn't own anything 'dressy'. Just the typical thug attire. Baggy jeans, wife-beaters and hoodies.

"You look so pretty." Seren complimented. She then started to play with Roses hair, putting it up in a pony tail and letting a few curls fall in her face. She put a diamond hair piece in Roses hair. "So pretty."

Rose eyed herself in the mirror, holding perfectly still while Seren did her hair. She blushed at the woman's compliment. "Thanks.. but not as pretty as you." She smiled. "Is your boyfriend ready yet?" She asked, unaware of what had happened, or that Seren wouldn't be joining them tonight.

Seren handed Rose a pair of shoes to go with the dress and shook her head. "No we're staying in today. Going to have a nice romantic dinner under the stars."

"A nice little Italian restaurant." Lexi told him, fighting back the urge to rest her head on his shoulder. "I'm friends with the owner, so we get to use his VIP room.. or he'll either close the place down for us.

Rose slid into the shoes, giving her a thoughtful look. "Yeah, that sounds more romantic." She smiled, but was a little bummed that Seren wouldn't be around to hang with her. "Well, maybe someday you and I can have a girls night out... and Lexi, too."

"Nice. wish i could do that. Call up and tell a place to close it's doors for me. That would be awesome." He leaned back on the couch and looked over at where the girls had gone. "You girls, always fussing over your looks, when you already look sexy."

"Yes!" Seren gave Rose a hug then let her go. "We need to do that soon." She opened the door for Rose. "Maybe this weekend."

Rosalie
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 166
    Registration date : 2010-05-10

Post by Rosalie on Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:48 pm

Rose smiled at that. "This weekend sounds good!" She said, and stepped out of the room when Seren opened the door for her. She was a little shy about approaching Laz all dressed up like this, it wasn't her usual style, but it did make her feel pretty. She slowly approached the couch, trying to suppress a grin, waiting on his reaction...

Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post by Lazarus on Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:52 pm

Laz smiled widely when he saw Rose. He stood up and placed his hands on her hips. "You look amazing, babe." He said and kissed her cheek. He then pulled her close to him and gave her a little squeeze.

"So we're all ready to go?" Oh how he wished that Raph wouldn't be there. Then he could have dinner, just him, and his two ladies.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Lexi on Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:30 pm

Rose blushed a little and gave a small nod. "Yeah, I'm ready."

When Rose and Seren finally emerged, Lexi watched on as Laz lavished his girlfriend with affection. She couldn't help the slight jealousy, and really envied Rose. That girl really needed to snap out of it and realize what she had! She pushed herself up from the couch, smoothing out her dress, and giving Seren a thoughtful look. Gabriel was nowhere to be seen, and she figured that he was still recovering from his earlier episode.

"Is Gabriel feeling better?" She asked. "Are you two coming?"

Female

Post by Serenity on Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:40 pm

Seren flashed Lexi a smile and shook her head. "No, I thought it best that he not go out tonight. So we're going to stay here, have dinner under the stars."

She then grabbed her camera. "Ok you three. squeeze in. I want pictures!"
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758

Post by Lexi on Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:11 pm

Lexi gave a small nod in agreement. Indeed, it certainly wasn't a good idea for Gabe to go out tonight. Especially into a potentially stressful situation that could trigger another seizure. She had been hoping that this 'gathering' would help put away the tension between Gabe and Raph, but it would only make matters worse with Gabe being unwell. She could only pray that those two would eventually learn to tolerate each other... if Raph stuck around, that is. She still couldn't shake the feeling that he was losing interest in her. It would take a lot to rebound from the fact that he hadn't shown up during her latest recovery.

She was broken from her thoughtful daze when Seren demanded pictures. Even though she still felt like the walking dead, she smiled, and stepped closer to the seemingly happy couple. If only things could be this way for her.

A bit shyly, Rose stepped closer to Laz, wrapping her arms around his waist and smiling sweetly for the camera.

Female

Post by Serenity on Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:55 am

Serenity snapped a few pictures then set the camera down. "You all have fun. I need to start cooking dinner."

She gave everyone a hug then hurried to the kitchen.
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post by Lazarus on Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:41 pm

Once the picture was taken, Laz let the girls grab what they needed then lead them out to the car. He opened the doors for the girls, then hopped in the drivers seat. He turned the radio on to some upbeat music then drove off.

The drive, as usual was a long one. Conversation was sparse, but he tried to keep everyone talking by bringing up the silliest of topics.

When they finally got into the city, Laz felt a change in the atmosphere. The city seemed wrong some how. He tried to shrug it off as he headed to their destination.

He pulled into the parking spot at the restaurant and parked the car. He then got out and went around to open the doors for the girls.
    Serenity
    Original Character

Female

Post by Serenity on Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:32 am

Serenity cooked a nice pasta meal, with garlic bread and brought it all out to their spot on the beach. She set down a blanket, then placed the food out on top of it. She found a bucket that she filled with ice and put wine in the ice.

Once she made everything as romantic as she could. She headed back inside and to the bedroom. She leaned over and kissed Gabe's lips. "Dinners ready."
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1192

Post by Gabriel on Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:22 pm

It took a moment, but Seren's kiss finally registered. Gabriel's eyes slowly fluttered open and he gazed at her, allowing his fuzzy vision to come into focus, as much as was possible, anyway. A small grin stretched across his lips and he returned the kiss, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her close to him. He held her against him for a moment, nuzzling her neck and pressing light kisses there, before reluctantly releasing her from the embrace.

"Mmm.. smells good in here." He complimented, the scents still lingering throughout the house, reminding him of just how hungry he was.

Original Character

Female

Post by Serenity on Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:55 am

Serenity snuggled against Gabe, planting light kisses along his cheek. "I have everything set up outside, when ever you're ready."

She stood up and reached over to give his feet a tickle. "You feeling better?"
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:49 pm

Gabriel jerked his feet away from her, pulling them back beneath the blankets. Obviously one of his ticklish spots, though he never wanted to admit it.

"Yeah, I'm okay." He told her, pushing himself up from the comforts of the bed. He was still sore from the seizure, and his head was still swimming, but nothing to get her upset over. Slowly, he stood up and grabbed his hoodie and a pain of jeans, feeling a little bad that he didn't have something 'nice' to wear, since she looked so beautiful.

"Sorry that I ain't got nothin' better." He said, sliding into his clothes.

Original Character

Female

Post by Serenity on Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:54 pm

Serenity slipped her arms around him and hugged him close. "Mmmm, I don't care what you wear. You always look sexy." She gave him a squeeze, then took his hand and lead him out the room, she then grabbed a blanket off the couch that she had taken from the bedroom and lead him outside to their spot.

The moon was full in the clear sky, the stars were out as well and bright. They reflected off the still water. The scene was rather eerie as it was romantic.

She spun around, her bear feet digging into the sand and her dress floating around her. She then happily jogged to the little picnic area and sat down. "It's beautiful out here."
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:21 pm

Gabriel followed her outside, taking in the beauty of the night, but it was hard to keep his eyes off her. She always radiated, moreso than the bright glow of the moon. No wonder he was so drawn to her. She was his light in the darkness, and her pureness reminded him that there was good in this world.. in this life.

Soon, they were at their little spot and Serenity had already had everything set out. But one thing was missing, and Gabe quickly got to work with gathering firewood and making a small fire. The night air hinted at the changing season, and surely they would need its warmth. Once the blaze was at a surviving level, he sat on the blanket, pulling her close.

"Yeah.. it's beautiful, but nothin' is as beautiful as you." He whispered, nuzzling her hair and pressing a kiss there.

Original Character

Female

Post by Serenity on Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:27 pm

Serenity watched as Gabe built a fire. She hadn't even thought of a fire. She had grabbed a blanket to keep them warm. But now that she thought about it, it would be a good idea to have the heat, being this close to the water it was sure to only get colder as the night went on.

She snuggled against Gabe once he sat next to her. She wasn't even worried about the food anymore, tho her stomach was lightly rumbling. She smiled at his words and wrapped her arms around him. He always had a way of making her heart flutter.

"I feel so lucky." She told him. "I've never been as happy as I am at this moment. I feel...whole."

Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:23 pm

Gabriel gave her a gentle squeeze, nuzzling another kiss against her hair. "I'm the lucky one." He breathed, giving her another little squeeze. "I feel whole when I'm with you.. and feel like I'm suffocatin' when I'm not." He admitted.. and wondered if this was the right time to go through with what he'd planned for the last month. Yeah, he thought. The night was perfect. The scene romantic, and they seemed to be on the right track, but he was nervous as hell... what if she objected? He suddenly felt his life full of rejection rushing back to him. Even if he couldn't remember all of it, something like that had a way of forever scarring the heart...

.."You've always been my salvation." He told her, slipping a shaky hand into the deep pocket of his hoodie, and pulling out a little red box, doing his best to hide it in his hand. "The light at the end of my tunnel..and I can't imagine what my life would be without you. I.. wouldn't be where I am now if not for you." He kissed her temple and smoothly removed the beautiful heart-shaped diamond ring, its golden band twinkling brighter than any star in the sky. "My Angel.." He continued, taking her hand and slipping the ring onto her finger...

His heart was thumping wildly within the confines of his chest. He had never been so terrified in his entire life...he took a deep breath, swallowing thickly and trying to find his courage...

"Will you marry me?"

Original Character

Female

Post by Serenity on Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:30 pm

Serenity had no idea what was about to be asked. Nothing could have prepared her. She sat, cuddled close to Gabe, listening as he spoke. She hung on his every word her smile never leaving her face. Yes, this was much better then going to the city. She was so happy that they decided to stay here for the night.

But when he pulled out the ring and slipped it on her finger, the night got a whole lot better. happy tears fell from her eyes, at first she couldn't find the words. But finally, she wrapped her arms around him.

"Yes!" She squeeled and kissed his lips deeply. "I love you so much."
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:47 pm

Her quietness concerned Gabriel a little, but there was no mistaken the smile and happy tears, and then came her verbal acceptance. A huge smile stretched across his lips and he returned her deep kiss, hugging her tightly.

"I love you too, babe. With all my heart." He squeezed her. "And I promise I'll do my best to never fail you."

Original Character

Female

Post by Serenity on Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:51 pm

Serenity cupped Gabe's face in her hands and kissed him more softly this time. She wasn't worried about him failing her, she knew that he wouldn't.

She finally leaned back, still snuggled close to him, and admired her ring. "It's beautiful." She held her hand out and smiled then turned her head to kiss him again.

It wasn't till her stomach growled loudly that she remember that she was hungry. She laid a hand on her stomach and let out a light giggle. "The little one must be hungry."
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:03 pm

Gabriel was relieved that she liked the ring. It had taken him a long time to pick it out, and he had used money won from street races to pay for it. He threaded his fingers through hers, returning the kiss and resting his hand on her tummy.

"Yeah.. you better feed the little one." He grinned between kisses, and reluctantly freed up her hand. He was famished, too. It had been a while since he'd last eaten, and it was starting to catch up to him.

Original Character

Female

Post by Serenity on Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:07 pm

Seren grabbed her bottle water and handed Gabe a beer. She then opened the top of the hot container that held the pasta and white sauce. She handed him a plate then filled her own plate before passing the food to him.

"I hope you like it. I have some bread sticks too."
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:00 pm

Gabriel was starving. He filled his plate and immediately dug in, complimenting her with a smile. "Mmm.. it's delicious, babe." He managed in between bites. "Not only is my girl the most beautiful in the world.. but she's the best cook, too." He winked. "I'm a lucky man."

Original Character

Female

Post by Serenity on Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:09 pm

Seren smiled brightly at his compliment. She never thought herself a very good cook, now baking.That was something that she could do. She plopped some noodles on a plate with no sauce and laid it down for Jigs.

She dug her feet in the cool sand as she ate, looking out over the water. "We should get a boat..."
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male
    Number of posts : 633
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by Remey on Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:09 pm

Remey was finally able to get Belle to go to bed. She was so excited about having little Jake over, that all she wanted to do was play with him and try to teach him things. All Jake wanted to do, was sleep and chew on a pillow. But both kids were finally asleep and Remey was sitting on the couch watching TV, his feet propped up on the coffee table, and his eye lids getting heavy.
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:21 pm

Serenity wrote:Seren smiled brightly at his compliment. She never thought herself a very good cook, now baking.That was something that she could do. She plopped some noodles on a plate with no sauce and laid it down for Jigs.

She dug her feet in the cool sand as she ate, looking out over the water. "We should get a boat..."

Jigs was very appreciative of Seren's thoughtfulness, and quickly dug into his plate of noodles. Like Gabe, the pit bull thought she was a pretty damn good cook.

Gabriel took another bite of his pasta, grinning at her comment. The girl had big dreams, and he wanted to help make it all happen. "A boat would be nice." He said, taking another bite. "Boats will always have special meanin' now." He added with a knowing wink.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:28 am