Behind These Castle Walls

Serenity
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 693
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Re: Behind These Castle Walls

Post by Serenity on Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:06 am

Serenity was so happy that he wouldn't go out tonight to be with her. But her heart leaped into her throat when he said he yet another secret. She watched as he grabbed the small box and came back to her, and watched with a little excitment as he opened the box up.

Money, least he was working. But when she heard what his work was she frown and folded her arms.

"Gabriel! You are racing for money? And never thought to invite me to watch?" She scolded. "horrible. Next time you have a race, let me come." She then flashed him a smile and poked his stomach. "Got it?"
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Lexi on Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:13 pm

Bishop wrote:
    Bishop flashed Lexi a smile and handed her her present. "I wanted to give you something."

The box was warm to the touch and a little heavy. "It's a one of a kind gift, It took alot of pulling strings and calling in favors, but I think it was worth it. I apologize for coming uninvited, but I feared that I would never actually be invited."

When offered the package, Lexi hesitated. She wasn't sure what this man was up to, but in all fairness, he had always been the perfect gentleman toward her personally. "Yeah, you're right about that." She replied, but finally took the gift from him. Indeed, it was warm to the touch, and heavy. She gave him a skeptical look as she began opening the gift...

Male
    Number of posts : 222
    Registration date : 2009-10-21

Post by Agent Bishop on Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:19 pm

And what Bishop had aquired was a star. An actual star, plucked from the heavens. Sure, a guy can say he would give a woman the stars but he actually did it. The star was held in a special glass container. It allowed the hot ball of fire to be held, though it was still pretty hot. And it was tinted so that no one would go blind when looking at it.

Yeah, it was a bitch to make, and even harder to get the actual star. But he knew that seeing her expression would make it all worth it. and of course it was named after her. one thing was for sure, he now owed a lot of favors...
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:31 pm

Lexi cautiously opened the box, half expecting an alien baby to jump out and latch onto her face. But now she was squinting, not in fear. But from the illuminating glow of the beautiful star. It took her a moment to register what it was, and she was seriously taken aback by it. She covered her mouth as she gazed down at it, aw-stuck and... deeply flattered.

Slowly, she pulled the display case from the box, staring at it in complete admiration. Not too many people could actually say that they owned a star. Not really owned one. Sure, people could buy the rights to have stars named after them, but this one was actually hers. "It's.... beautiful..." She gasped, still staring at her present.

It took her a moment, but she finally looked over at the 'giver', seriously at a loss for words. "I'm.. not sure I understand. Why would you go to so much trouble for me?"

Male

Post by Agent Bishop on Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:37 pm

Bishop watched as Lexi took out the star, and also noticed that Laz was also taken aback by the gift. He smiled brightly at her and sat on the other side of her.

"Well, to be perfectly honest, I'm not sure. I don't mean that as in insult. What I mean is. I have not felt this way about a woman since my late wife. And that was...Well, quite some years ago. The only explination I have is this."

At this point he looked over at Laz. "Can you give us a moment?"

Laz looked over at Lexi, wondering what she wanted.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:45 pm

And once again, Lexi was taken aback by where this was going. She was feeling really uneasy, but would always wonder what he had to say if she sent him away without hearing him out. As much as she wanted Laz to stay here beside her, she knew that this was probably something that he wanted only her to hear. "It's okay, Laz." She dismissed him, but hoped that he wouldn't go too far, in case things got out of hand.

Male

Post by Agent Bishop on Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:55 pm

Laz nodded and stood up. He picked up the coffee mug and headed inside, he wouldn't go far, just to one of the windows so he could make sure she was ok.

Once Laz was gone, Bishop took off his dark sunglasses and focused on Lexi. "As I was saying. You are worth it. You are worth more then a star, but there are some silly laws about trying to own the sun. I realize that you are taken, tho I will never understand your attraction to the turtle, that's not that point. Honestly I hope to steal you away from him."

He reached in his pocket and handed her a ticket. "There is a dance this afternoon. I would love for you to be my date. Also, I spoke to your manager. If you give the ok. All I have to do is make a call, and you will no longer have to worry about disrobing for money again. Also, and I admit that I went to great lengths to know more about you, I spoke to a friend at Harvard. You have been accepted in their medical program."

Bishop was quite for a moment. Before speaking again. "So...there you have it then. I care about you, I want to see the best for you, One day, I'll be able to hand you the world."
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1192

Post by Gabriel on Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:40 pm

Serenity wrote:Serenity was so happy that he wouldn't go out tonight to be with her. But her heart leaped into her throat when he said he yet another secret. She watched as he grabbed the small box and came back to her, and watched with a little excitment as he opened the box up.

Money, least he was working. But when she heard what his work was she frown and folded her arms.

"Gabriel! You are racing for money? And never thought to invite me to watch?" She scolded. "horrible. Next time you have a race, let me come." She then flashed him a smile and poked his stomach. "Got it?"

Okay, so all of this seemed to be going a hell of a lot better than he expected it to. He flashed her a sheepish grin, pressing another kiss against her lips. "Okay.. I promise. There's one scheduled tomorrow night.. if you wanna come.."

Original Character

Female

Post by Serenity on Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:42 pm

Serenity returned the kiss and nodded. "Yes! I wanna come." She grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him down on top of her, kissing him deeply.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:58 pm

Bishop wrote:Laz nodded and stood up. He picked up the coffee mug and headed inside, he wouldn't go far, just to one of the windows so he could make sure she was ok.

Once Laz was gone, Bishop took off his dark sunglasses and focused on Lexi. "As I was saying. You are worth it. You are worth more then a star, but there are some silly laws about trying to own the sun. I realize that you are taken, tho I will never understand your attraction to the turtle, that's not that point. Honestly I hope to steal you away from him."

He reached in his pocket and handed her a ticket. "There is a dance this afternoon. I would love for you to be my date. Also, I spoke to your manager. If you give the ok. All I have to do is make a call, and you will no longer have to worry about disrobing for money again. Also, and I admit that I went to great lengths to know more about you, I spoke to a friend at Harvard. You have been accepted in their medical program."

Bishop was quite for a moment. Before speaking again. "So...there you have it then. I care about you, I want to see the best for you, One day, I'll be able to hand you the world."

Okay, this guy continued to impress her. Indeed, he had gone to great lengths to know more about her, and it was creepy in a way. Stalker creepy. But as much as she would love to throw Bishop in that category, she couldn't. Yes, she was a celebrity, but nothing in comparison to this man. He could have anything or any woman that he wanted, and he was choosing her. At this particular moment it was hard to remember why this man wasn't a good choice. He could give her a much easier life. She could have everything. But you could own the world and everything in it, but still be lonely if you didn't have love. And there was no way this man already loved her. He hardly even knew her.

"That's really flattering, John.. the lengths that you've gone to. And your offers.." She was quiet for a moment, at a complete loss for words. "But, I don't know if you can give me the one thing that I need more than stars and suns.. and the world." She gave him an apologetic look. "We're two different people. Our views are as different as night and day.. it wouldn't be fair to neither of us if I jumped at your offer, as touching as it is."

Male

Post by Agent Bishop on Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:05 pm

"I see. Well, no hard feelings. I'll be leaving then, I wont bother you again." After offering to give the woman everything and having her still turn him down, to say it was upseting was an understatment. There really wasn't anything else he could do short of brain washing her. It had crossed his mind to do just that, but he wanted her feelings to be real. He was starting to suspect that this woman had brain washed him!

"The offers still stand, any time you want them." Because even if she wasn't with him, he still wanted to see her do something better with her life.

"Before i go, may I steal a kiss from you? Just a little kiss is all."
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:14 pm

Lexi couldn't understand why she felt so bad rejecting him. Perhaps it was because she was bypassing the opportunity of a life-time. Who knew what could happen, or what would develop if she would give it a chance. She sighed inwardly hating this feeling. Confusion and uncertainty.

And now he was asking for a kiss? Despite her better judgment, she figured it was the least she could do after everything he had went through for her. She gave a little nod and leaned in, pressing a kiss against his cheek. "I'll keep the offer in mind." She promised him, and reluctantly offered him the extraordinary gift back. "Do you want this back?"

Male

Post by Agent Bishop on Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:18 pm

Bishop was expecting more of a kiss then a peck on the cheek. He shook his head. "No it's yours. You keep it." He put his glasses back on, but just before he got up from his seat he leaned in and planted a deep kiss against her lips.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:23 pm

..and the kiss caught her completely off guard. His lips felt nice, and in her confusion, she found herself surrendering to it, but soon composed herself and shifted away.

Male

Post by Agent Bishop on Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:25 pm

Bishop let the kiss linger as long as she would allow. Once she pulled away and laz stepped outside. He backed off. He stood from his seat and without a word, headed to his car then drove off.

Laz stood outside by the door way and watched Bishop. Once he was gone he turned to Lexi. "You ok?"
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:34 pm

Lexi watched in confusion as Bishop headed back towards his car, and disappeared. Her attention then shifted to Laz. "Yeah... I'm okay." She replied quietly. "I.. really don't understand that man."

Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post by Lazarus on Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:39 pm

"Yeah, I doubt anyone does." He sat back down next to Lexi and looked at the star. "I'm never going to be able to beat that gift. No one is, dude raised the bar for sure."
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:45 pm

When Laz joined her on the swing, Lexi once again found herself gravitating towards him, holding the star for them both to see. "It's nice.. but, it's not what I need.." She said, almost absently, sighing inwardly. "Gifts are nice, but I've always valued the size of a guy's heart over the worth of his gifts."

Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:00 pm

Serenity wrote:Serenity returned the kiss and nodded. "Yes! I wanna come." She grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him down on top of her, kissing him deeply.

A naughty little grin stretched across Gabriel's lips when Seren pulled him down on top of her, and kissed him deeply. He returned the kiss with equal passion, fingertips running lightly over her thigh. "Mmm.. you wanna cum, eh?" He breathed against her lips, flashing her a devious smile before kissing her again, his lips moving along her jaw-line, then down the length of her neck.

"I think I can help you with that.." He teased, working to free her of her shirt...

Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:43 pm

Lexi wrote:When Laz joined her on the swing, Lexi once again found herself gravitating towards him, holding the star for them both to see. "It's nice.. but, it's not what I need.." She said, almost absently, sighing inwardly. "Gifts are nice, but I've always valued the size of a guy's heart over the worth of his gifts."

Laz again wrapped his arms around her and kissed the top of her head. "Good to know." He gave her a light squeeze and rested his chin lightly on her head.

"You hungry? I think there's still some doughnuts left that Seren made. Or I can cook you something."
    Serenity
    Original Character

Female

Post by Serenity on Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:46 pm

Gabriel wrote:A naughty little grin stretched across Gabriel's lips when Seren pulled him down on top of her, and kissed him deeply. He returned the kiss with equal passion, fingertips running lightly over her thigh. "Mmm.. you wanna cum, eh?" He breathed against her lips, flashing her a devious smile before kissing her again, his lips moving along her jaw-line, then down the length of her neck.

"I think I can help you with that.." He teased, working to free her of her shirt...

Seren helped him remove her shirt then worked to rid him of his shirt. She leaned her head back to give him better access to her neck. "Mmmm your lips feel like heaven." She complimented, her hands moving towards his pants to remove them.
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:18 pm

Gabriel eagerly assisted her with removing his shirt, and slid out of his jeans and boxers, his lips leaving warm kisses along her skin as he worked at removing her pants and underwear. His warm hovered just above her breasts as his fingers freed her of her bra, tossing it carelessly aside. He grinded against her, teasing, as he flicked his tongue over her nipple, before taking it in between his lips...

Original Character

Female

Post by Serenity on Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:23 pm

Serenity moved under him. Moaning and squirming under him. Her fingers moved over his body, legs wrapping around him, pulling him closer to her.

"Mmmmmm. That's feels nice."

She then reached down and gave his ass a good squeeze.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:57 pm

Lazarus wrote:
    Laz again wrapped his arms around her and kissed the top of her head. "Good to know." He gave her a light squeeze and rested his chin lightly on her head.

"You hungry? I think there's still some doughnuts left that Seren made. Or I can cook you something."

Lexi melted into his arms, resting her head against his chest. She was content just the way she was, but couldn't deny that she was in fact hungry. "I am." She finally admitted, though, doughnuts weren't her choice in breakfast, but she wouldn't feel right asking Laz to cook for her. He had done so much already. "But, don't get up just yet." A small grin stretched across her lips as she snuggled against him. "You're comfy.. like my own personal teddy bear."

She was trying to think of a way to pay him back for all that he had done for her. "I was thinking, it would probably do me some good to get out for a little while." She told him. For the most part, she was perfectly content staying in the comforts and privacy of her home, especially after dealing with what she had gone through, but she was feeling a little restless. "So.. I was thinking that maybe we could go out tonight?" She asked, a bit timidly. "I know this great little Italian restaurant, the owner is a friend of mine. All I have to do is make a call and he'll reserve the VIP room for us.. so no worries of the press and paparazzi."

It all seemed pretty harmless in her mind, but she did worry about putting a strain on Laz' relationship with his girlfriend. "Unless you would like to make plans with Rose." She hesitated for a moment before offering. "She could even come along if you would like."

Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:55 am

Laz snuggled with Lexi, enjoying her closeness. The thought of going out to dinner with her sounded great! Tho, he did worry about what Rose would say. He seemed to be paying less and less attention to the woman, and he didn't mean to. He was sure that it would only be a matter of time before she got fed up with it.

But he knew that Lexi probably just wanted it to be the two of them. He gave her another light squeeze and kissed her cheek.

"Dinner sounds great. Why don't we invite Gabe and serenity too. It would be good to be around your friends. I'm sure Remey and Marley can babysit Jake."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:47 am