Behind These Castle Walls

Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Re: Behind These Castle Walls

Post by Raphael on Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:28 pm

Lexi wrote:Lexi gave Laz a doubtful look as she stood up, and plucked the display case containing the star from the porch, following him towards the door. "What girl wouldn't want to be with you.." She asked, a little baffled that Rose hadn't slept with him yet. Obviously she was oblivious as to what had happened to Rose. Yeah, those two definitely needed to talk.

She fell silent when Laz pointed out the faint noises coming from around back. Seren's moans of pleasure. Lexi rolled her eyes and shook her head as they stepped into the house. "I guess he took my advice." She said in mild amusement. Just as she placed the star on her coffee table, her phone started to ring. She hesitated at first, not really wanting to deal with anything right now, but out of curiosity, she picked it up, feeling a mixture of emotions when she saw Raph's number. As much as she was dying to hear his voice, she was still upset with how he had distanced himself while she was recovering. But finally, her need to hear him won out over the pain, and she answered..

"...Raph?"

Raphael's nerves spiked as he heard her voice over the phone, and it was then again that he started to struggle with his words.

"Babe..I ummm.." He paused as he grunted in frustration at himself. "We uh need ta talk ya know, I jus'.. need ta see ya." He blurted out in a not so smooth way. "I miss ya."
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Lexi on Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:38 pm

Raphael was never good with words. But none of that really mattered right now. Lexi was just glad to hear his voice again. It wasn't instant forgiveness, but the 'I miss ya' definitely put him in better standings. "Yeah.. we do need to talk." She agreed, unable to keep the hurt from her tone. "It would have been nice if we could have talked sooner.. but I guess it's better than never." She paused, sighing deeply.

"Can I...see you tonight? Laz and I were planning on going out to grab some food, and we were thinking it would be a good idea to have you and Rose come along."

"..I miss you too, babe."

Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1192

Post by Gabriel on Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:59 pm

Serenity wrote:Serenity returned each kiss that he gave. Her moans became louder, tho she was trying her best to keep it down. She knew that they weren't that far away from the house, and others could be outside.

She smiled brightly at him when he placed the 'pillow' beneath her head, and when he leaned down over her, she grabbed on to his shoulders. Her back arching, hips moving. Everything this man did sent new shivers through her body.

She kissed him again, wrapping her arms around his neck and moaning against his lips.

Her erotic moans were driving him wild. Everything about this woman was sexy to him, and right now, he felt like the luckiest man in the world to be making love to her. She felt so good, the pleasure coursing through him, washing away everything else.. better than any drug. He was so wrapped up in her that his ringing cell phone didn't register. Even if it had, there was no way he was stopping what he was doing in order to answer. Serenity deserved his full attention, and this felt too damn good to stop.

His lips continued to travel over every part of her they could reach, grinding and thrusting deeper inside of her, heart thumping wildly in his chest..

"Yer... so beautiful.." He managed in between labored breaths, sweat beading his skin. He was drawing close, but was determined to make her cum first...

Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:00 pm

Raphael was expecting her to be furious at him but instead he only heard her sad tone as she explained how she wished he would have talked to her sooner. He felt guilty and almost wished that she would yell at him. But then she mentioned going out to eat later, after all that he did how could he refuse?

"Sounds good." He said though he hated the fact that Laz would be there but it was still good to know that he managed to keep that girl of his. It made him feel a little better about him being around Lexi, thinking that Laz would be loyal to Rose instead of flirting with his girl.

"But maybe after that ya could hang out at the Lair..?" He asked, he wanted to have her to himself. He just didn't feel comfortable about telling her what she needed to know infront of everyone.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:24 pm

Lexi honestly wasn't expecting him to accept, not after avoiding her for all this time. And not after she told him that Laz was going. She was pleasantly surprised, but she knew that things between them were far from fixed. She sighed deeply. "I.. really wish that we could talk now, Raph." But her questions would have to wait. She wanted to be able to look him in the eyes, to judge his sincerity when he explained himself.

"Can.. you come out now?" And she gave an unseen nod at his question. "Sure." She really didn't like being down in the sewer, but if that's where he felt most comfortable talking to her, she would do it, for him.

Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post by Lazarus on Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:34 pm

While Lexi was on the phone. Laz started to cook Breakfast. He grabbed his phone and dialed Rose's number. He really hated that she wouldn't stay with him. But, She might be hating that he wouldn't stay with her.

Laz was confused about his feelings and hoped that dinner would help sort his head out.

He held the phone between his ear and shoulder and waited for Rose to answer.
    Serenity
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 693
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Post by Serenity on Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:37 pm

And he wouldn't have to wait long. Serenity held on to him tightly, wrapping her legs around him and pulling him towards her. She let out a pleasure filled yell, laying her head back and back arching upwards.

Her body twitched around his member as she slowly came down from her orgasm.
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:49 pm

Feeling her walls tighten around him sent Gabriel over the edge, a tidal wave of pleasure crashing through him. He buried his face against her neck, muffling the moans that accompanied with his final deep thrusts, cock jerking inside of her as he filled her with his warmth. Baring most of his weight on his arms, he gently collapsed against her, breathing heavily against her neck. He nuzzled against her warm skin, pressing a few soft kisses there as he struggled to catch his breath, and steady his erratic heartbeat.

"Mmm.. yer amazin', babe.." He complimented her, finally pulling his face from the crook of her neck and meeting her lips, kissing her softly, then nuzzling her cheek. "Love you, Beautiful."

Original Character

Female

Post by Serenity on Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:00 pm

Serenity cuddled up to Gabe with a smile on her face. "you're the amazing one. I love you soooooo much, handsome. I'm the luckiest girl in the world."

She pressed soft kisses over his shoulder and neck.
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:14 pm

Gabriel nuzzled and kissed her, enjoying the feel of her lips as they left a trail of hisses against his skin. Everything about this girl was amazing. He nuzzled her cheek, then met her gaze. "I may not remember who I am... but I know one thing.." He breathed, lips brushing against her lips. "Lexi is right. Yer the best thing that's ever happened to me."

Original Character

Female

Post by Serenity on Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:27 pm

Serenity flashed him a smile and returned the kisses. She wrapped her arms around him and gave him a light squeeze. She had something to tell him, something big! But was a little nervous of how he would take the news. She looked up at him and rubbed his cheek.

"Gabe..." She began, unable to mask the excitment in her voice. "I've been waitng for you to get home all night, because...I wanted to tell you, I'm pregnant!"
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:30 pm

Gabriel continued to kiss and nuzzle her, savoring the moment. He was completely unaware that his life was about to be changed. He could see her excitement, but nothing could prepare for what she was about to tell him...

.. and the world suddenly stood still. At first, he wasn't sure if he was hearing her correctly. But seeing her expression, and putting everything together... no, his ears had not deceived him. He suddenly felt hot, the surprise completely engulfing him. She was.. pregnant? He gave her a look of disbelief, unable to mask just how scared he was, but luckily he quickly composed himself, for her sake, and even managed a small smile. He finally pulled out of her and rested beside her, his hand resting on her stomach. So many fears racing through his mind, but he couldn't deny that the news had ignited a new hope in him...

"Are... you sure?"

Original Character

Female

Post by Serenity on Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:34 pm

Serenity was worried at first, he didn't seem to happy. But when he laid next to her, she cuddled beside him and he finally seemed happy, she just figured he was a bit nervous, so was she. But mostly excited.

"I found out last night. I was having horrible stomach pains. You were gone by then, so Laz took me to the hospital and they told me the news. And gave me some meds that would help calm my stomach pains. But I haven't taken them, I don't want to risk hurting the baby with meds."

She kissed his lips happily. "I'm so happy!"
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:00 pm

It really made Gabriel feel guilty that he hadn't been there for Serenity when she was in pain, but he was grateful that Laz had taken her to the hospital. Still, it was his place.. but he hadn't known. He was still trying to wrap his mind around all this, the worry and fear calming somewhat, seeing just how excited she was.. how happy. She deserved to be this, so despite how frightened he was and the uncertainties.. he was happy, too.

He gently rubbed her tummy, and pressed a kiss against her lips, holding her gaze. "I'm excited too, babe." He smiled. "So.. what'chu think it's gonna be?"

Original Character

Female

Post by Serenity on Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:03 pm

Seren was starting to get a little chilly and curled up close to Gabe. She rested her head on his chest and smiled. "I don't know, But I hope that it's a girl!"
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:16 pm

Laz hung up with Rose and brought Lexi's breakfast to her. He was quite as he sat down at the table. He had been trying to be so patent with her, but it seemed she was unwilling to give at all. He felt like a total ass thinking of leaving her because of sex or lack of. But, he was sure that the way he felt, not sure if he was in love with her or not, was because of just that.

"I'm going into the city." Laz finally called out and ran off to get ready. He would go see Rose before their dinner and see where they stood.
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:25 pm

Serenity wrote:Seren was starting to get a little chilly and curled up close to Gabe. She rested her head on his chest and smiled. "I don't know, But I hope that it's a girl!"

The trunk of the old Mustang was certainly becoming uncomfortable, the coolness of the metal now unpleasant. He had nothing to cover her up with, but didn't want to ruin the moment, so he held her close, hoping that his body warmth would be good enough for now.

"A girl sounds good." He said, pressing a kiss against her forehead. "As long as it's healthy.. I'm okay with either." His thoughts went to Jake and he was reminded that he still hadn't talked to Lexi about what he knew. He didn't want to stress her out in her condition, but they would need to talk soon.

"You got any names in mind?"

Original Character

Female

Post by Serenity on Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:30 pm

Serenity didn't mind the cold much, she was just happy to be curled up by her love, tho she was starting to feel a bit exposed. She reached with her toes and grabbed her shirt, she managed to get it over herself, hiding a bit of her nakedness.

"Names? Well. I like Loreley for a girl and Link for a boy. what about you?"
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:12 pm

"Those are good ones." He smiled. "Odd, but creative." Names really weren't something that Gabriel had thought about before. Well, not that he could remember anyway. He was quiet for a moment, rolling names around in his head to see if anything stood out.

"Hm. I like Ivy, and Rayne for girl names. Phoenix for a boy.. but I guess that could go both ways." He winked. "Jasper... I dunno. I'll have to think more on boys." He shifted just enough to grab his hoodie, tugging it on as he scanned the shed for his pants, then looked back at Seren.

"Wanna go back inside.. or for a walk?"

Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:20 pm

Raphael wrote:

He heard Donatello explain how their father wanted a family meeting, those were never good. He sighed through the phone before speaking again. "Sorry babe dads wantin' us ta have a family meetin' now... but I'll see ya tonight." He said sounding a little disappointed.

Lexi caught his hesitation, causing her to frown. Did he not want to see her as badly as she wanted to see him? It hurt, but she tried to shrug it off. But then came the response that she was expecting. He wasn't coming. She sighed deeply, hearing Laz' announcement in the background. He was leaving. Great. Now she would be all alone. Sure, Gabe and Seren were outside, but they were in their own little world.

"..okay." She replied, sounding completely dejected. "See you soon." ..but at this point she wondered if he would even bother showing up. It would be like all the times she had waited, hoping that he would pay her a visit while she was recovering. She hung up the phone and sat quietly at the table, but her appetite was lost.

Female

Post by Serenity on Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:56 am

Gabriel wrote:"Those are good ones." He smiled. "Odd, but creative." Names really weren't something that Gabriel had thought about before. Well, not that he could remember anyway. He was quiet for a moment, rolling names around in his head to see if anything stood out.

"Hm. I like Ivy, and Rayne for girl names. Phoenix for a boy.. but I guess that could go both ways." He winked. "Jasper... I dunno. I'll have to think more on boys." He shifted just enough to grab his hoodie, tugging it on as he scanned the shed for his pants, then looked back at Seren.

"Wanna go back inside.. or for a walk?"

Serenity sat up and started to grab her cloths as well. "I like Rayne. Phoenix would be pretty cool too." She pulled her cloths on and kissed his lips.

"Yeah lets head inside. It's getting a little chilly."
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:58 am

Laz quickly got dressed then went back to Lexi. He kissed her head and pulled her close to him. "You're going to be ok?" He asked with worry in his voice. "I wont be gone long. and if you need me for anything, just call me, I'll come right back here."
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male
    Number of posts : 633
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by Remey on Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:31 am

Remey's family had given him and Marley money to get a very nice home on the beach. It was a four room two bath house with a beautiful view of the water. They were also given money to furnish the place.

Remey was sitting outside watching Belle play in the sand and sipping on coffee. "Que fais-tu petite fille?" Remey asked in french. He had been speaking french more with Belle, wanting her to learn the language.

Belle was thoughtful for a bit trying to remember her lessons. "I'm making a sand turtle!" She finally answered.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:44 pm

Lazarus wrote:Laz quickly got dressed then went back to Lexi. He kissed her head and pulled her close to him. "You're going to be ok?" He asked with worry in his voice. "I wont be gone long. and if you need me for anything, just call me, I'll come right back here."

Lexi leaned into his embrace, so wanting to tell him that she wouldn't be okay without him. But that would be selfish.His relationship was already on the rocks thanks to her, no matter how much he tried to convince her that she wasn't at fault. "Yeah.. I'll be okay." She replied, giving him a tight squeeze before releasing him. "Now go make up with your girl." She managed a small grin, even though it took everything she had to muster.

Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:48 pm

"I'm going to try." He wasn't to hopeful tho. He pressed another kiss against her forehead and left the house. He hopped into his car and took off, making a short stop in front of the garage Seren and Gabe were in. "I'm leaving. can you guys keep Lexi company while I'm gone. Thanks!!!!" He yelled out the window then drove off.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:42 am