10/26/11 -- Night -- Ryan's Condo

Ryan
    Friend

Number of posts : 204
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

10/26/11 -- Night -- Ryan's Condo

Post by Ryan on Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:51 am

Ryan: It was a good thing he wasn't drinking when she said that otherwise Mikko would have ended up with an unfortunate shower. Of all the things he expected her to say, this just totally caught him off guard -- on all counts. "Actually, all I was going to ask was if you wanted to finish your pizza first. But...okay." He grinned at her then moved over to pull her chair out for her and motioned for her to sit again.

Mikko: Mikko moved the chair so that it was close to him and sat down. She grabbed another slice of pizza and pulled out her phone. "there were a few people who I was close to to, but they all lpretty much forgot about me." She flipped her phone to her photos and and moved so that Ryan could see. "That's Daisy. She's like a sister to me, she had a baby and now I never hear from her." She went to the next picture. "This is Gabe. The first love of my life. But he's forgotten about me. Literly. He lost his memory and the woman that he's living with keeps tell him what a horrible person I am and now he doesn't want anything to do with me." She went to the next pic. showing him Spike and her son and Chris and kendall. When she was done she put her phone away and finished her pizza. She then propped a leg up on his leg and grinned at him. "I'm gonna take a shower, wanna join me?"

Ryan: Ryan looked at all the photos Mikko showed him. He really felt bad that none of these people seemed to be there for her anymore. It seemed to him like she didn't have a friend in the world. But all those negative thoughts disappeared when she asked her next question. He looked up at her like a deer caught in the headlights. It wasn't that he didn't want to, but it just seemed like things were moving pretty fast. 'Ah, what the hell,' he decided and grinned at her. "Sure." Who was he to say "no" to an offer like that?

Mikko: Mikko stood up and took his hand. "So where's the shower at?" She asked him, waiting for him to lead her to it.

Ryan: Ryan didn't even bother to finish his own food. He wasn't particularly hungry for it anymore right now, anyway. He got up from the table with her then pointed down the same hallway they vacated a while ago. "That way." He gave her hand a small squeeze then lead her down the hall to the bathroom.

Mikko: Mikko walked with him to the bathroom then flipped on the lights. Once inside she let go of his hand and turned the shower on, she then slowly started to undress, giving him a little strip show.

Ryan: Ryan could tell this girl was really flirting with him now. And he was enjoying it, immensely. He grinned at her, watching her every move, entranced by her dance. Clearly this wasn't the first time she did this. "Wow..." He took off his glasses and rubbed his forehead. "You move so well." He gave her another grin then slowly unbuttoned his own shirt, still keeping his eyes only on her.

Mikko: Mikko grinned at the compliment then danced over to him. She ran her hands down his chest, helping him unbutton his shirt. Then her hand move to his pants and she gave him a little squeeze before walking away and stepping into the shower.

Ryan: Ryan smiled at her and allowed her to undress him. He let out a small gasp at her fondling and smirked at her backside as she stepped inside the shower. Not wasting any more time, he hurried and finished undressing. He debated on whether to leave his underwear on or not, but it seemed like she didn't mind all of him as is since she's been flirting with him non-stop since dinner. So, off the boxers went and he soon joined her under the spray.

Mikko: Once Ryan joined her, she wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled up at him. "I have to tell you. I want you, but I don't like one night stands. So you'll have to promise me that this isn't going to be for just one night."
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Re: 10/26/11 -- Night -- Ryan's Condo

Post by Mikko on Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:12 pm

"Mmm...don't worry. It won't," Ryan promised and kissed her. He knew things where moving pretty fast, but surprisingly, he didn't really care. There was something about this woman that felt reassuring and oh-so-right. He wasn't really the shy type either normally, but when it came to displaying his back, he hesitated when it came to girls. But with Mikko...it was completely different.

Mikko kissed him back and smiled against his lips. She moved him so that they were both directly under the warm water. She leaned back against the wall, her lips never leaving his, her hands moving along his body.

Ryan found his hands roaming Mikko's body, as well. The kisses were becoming more heated and he felt his need growing. Something he was slightly shocked about. He hadn't reacted that quickly to any of the other girls he had dated. This Mikko was a special one, indeed. He slid a hand down her back and cupped her ass.

It did cross Mikko's mind that this was all moving really fast. But then she reminded herself that she had lots of people trying to kill her. There was no point taking it slow when tomorrow wasn't certain. She lifted a leg up on his hip and pulled him closer to her. "Mmmmmm." She moaned against his lips. Her hot mouth then started to travel over his jaw line, to his neck. She gave him a light nip before continuing her kisses over his chest.

Ryan's senses were going into overload, between the water beating down on him and Mikko's mouth and hands. He groped her ass and pulled her closer against him, letting his other hand travel over her back and up to her neck. His breathing was picking up and he pulled Mikko back again and kissed her forcefully, caressing her neck then to her cheek. "What are you thinking right now?" he asked between small pants.

Mikko moaned softly and returned the kiss heatedly. When he stopped and asked her what she was thinking she raised a brow, confused. She thought it was quite obvious what she was thinking right now. She reached between his legs and lightly grazed her fingers over his member. "I'm thinking This shower is about to get kinky." She answered with a grin then wrapped her fingers around his cock.

Ryan was just seeing how far she wanted to take this and how fast she wanted to go, and was pleasantly surprised on how quickly Mikko was ready for things to get really steamy in the shower. He gave her a sexy grin. "I was hoping you would say tha--ohhh..." He was cut off when she grasped him. It wouldn't take him long to be ready at this point. He reached between her legs to see how ready she was, caressing her outer folds. "And I couldn't agree more."

Mikko shivered at his touch and closed her eyes. "Mmmm." She moved her hips towards him, opening her eyes back up to look up at him. She then let him go and slowly got down on her knees. She slid her tongue along his member, flicking her tongue over it's head then taking him into her mouth. She grabbed his hips and sucked on him softly at first.

Oh, this was just getting better and better. Far better than he expected this shower to go at first. He looked down at her to see what she was going to do then tilted his head back, eyes sliding closed when she encased his cock in her mouth. A small moan escaped and he placed a hand on top of her head, keeping his touches gentle while she sucked him.

Mikko's head bobbed back and forth as she sucked on him. Her tonuge sliding over and around him. One of her hands wrapped around him and she moved her hand along with her head motions. She looked up at him with her big gray eyes, and with her free hand, gave his ass a squeeze.

Ryan opened his eyes again and glanced down at Mikko, just in time to meet her eyes. His own eyes reflected something more than just lust. The blowjob was great, but he was looking for something more to please both of them. He whispered between pants, "I'm ready...are you?"

Mikko pulled away from him and stood up. She kissed him deeply again, spreading her legs for him. "Mmmhmm."

Ryan returned the kiss and moved into position, carefully guiding himself inside her. He kept the kiss going to try to ease any discomfort she had since she seemed pretty tight. He kept her pinned against the wall to keep her steady. "Are you okay?" he breathed, keeping himself still until she gave him the go-ahead to begin moving.

A moan left her throat as he slid inside of her. She held on to him and nodded at his question. "Fuck me hard, babe." She told him and kissed him again.

"Oh, I will..." Ryan said, beginning to pull out then slams back in, gaining speed. He usually wasn't rough with his lovemaking, but that was because his other partners didn't like it. But Mikko once again surprised him. She knew what she liked and Ryan would be sure to please her to the fullest extent. "So beautiful..."

"Ah! Yes!" Mikko was in heaven with this man. She moved her hips with him, her nails digging into his shoulders. "You...Feel so...Good!"

Ryan let his own body control the pace as he thrusted hard and deeply into her. "Mm! S-so do you...Mmmikko...ah!" He kept her steady with both arms, reaching new heights of pleasure. "Ahhh...damn...n-never done it...li-like this before...mm!"

That earned a little grin. so she was a new experience for him? some how, that turned her on even more. She kissed his lips giving them a nip, then moved to his neck, kissing there and biting into his shoulder. "Ooooh fuck!" She cried out. Her moans and screams getting louder. She lifted a leg over his hip. "Just ...Like that...God! You're amazing!"

Ryan closed his eyes tightly at the nips, definitely different than he was used to. It seemed like he would be able to do whatever he wanted with her...as long as he was in a good position. He was pretty limited on what he could do at the moment, though. Her moans were driving him crazy! He never wanted this feeling to end.

Mikko was coming close to her end. She tried to hold out, not wanting this to end. But he felt so damn good, and it had been so long sense she had been with a guy. She felt her walls tighten up around him as her orgasm over took her. She wrapped her arms around him and pressed herself against his body. "AHHHHHH FUCK!!!!!!!"

There were so many thoughts and sensations going through Ryan's mind, but he knew he would have to pull out to ejaculate. There were so many unknown factors since he didn't take the time to ask them beforehand. Whether she was on birth control, for one, because he didn't even think about condoms until he was already buried deeply inside her and it was too late to turn back. Not that he could even if he wanted to. He gave her a few more powerful thrusts, waiting for her to finish then quickly pulled out and came hard against her stomach. He pressed his forehead against her shoulder while he rode out his own orgasm, trying to catch his breath.

Mikko slowly relaxed her body and tried to catch her own breath. She kept her arms wrapped around him, her fingers lightly massaging his back. "That was wonderful." She complimented and softly kissed his neck.

The compliment did wonders for his self-consciousness and he grinned broadly. "Thanks. It was just awesome. You were awesome," he added and kissed her again, pressing his body against hers. "I'm so glad to have met you, Mikko."

Mikko returned the kiss and then nuzzled against his neck. "I'm glad I met you too." She whispered and planted kisses along his skin. "I think I'm ready to cuddle in bed now. You wore me out."
    Ryan
    Friend

Post by Ryan on Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:39 pm

Ryan fully agreed on that one. It was great and he was definitely a good kind of tired. "Me too." He smiled and reached behind her to turn the water off then snagged a couple towels off the bar next to the shower and handed her one. He dried off with his own and stepped out of the shower, wrapping it around his waist.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:43 pm

Mikko dried off and stepped out of the shower. She wrapped the towel around her body then from behind, wrapped her arms around Ryan. She rested her head on his back and gave him a little squeeze.

"We should carve pumpkins tomorrow. I've never done that before."
    Ryan
    Friend

Post by Ryan on Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:15 pm

Ryan smiled and slowly turned to face her, still in her arms. "I think you'll love it. How big of a pumpkin would you like?"

"Nothing too big. I think I should start small." She smiled up at him then kissed him softly. it was starting to get a little stuffy in the bathroom, so she opened the door up to let out some of the heat. She then let the towel fall off of her body. "I don't have anything to sleep in."

Ryan returned the kiss, slipping his own arms around her. He was grateful for a little coolness in the room when she opened the door and he grinned at her when she dropped her towel. "I probably have a large t-shirt that would fit you," he said, picking up the towel she discarded. "Would you want to put this back on until we get to the bedroom?"

"nah. I ain't got nothing you haven't seen." She said with a grin. Mikko when walked out of the bathroom and headed towards the bedroom that Ryan said she could stay in. Once there, she pulled the sheets down and sat on the bed. "Comfty"

Ryan chuckled softly and nodded. "Alright." He hung the towel back up on the rack to dry, still keeping his own around him. Then he headed out of the bathroom and stopped in the doorway of her room, watching her with a smile. "Would you still want that shirt?"

Mikko stretched out on the bed and shook her head. "mmmm nah. I think I'll sleep just like this. You don't mind, right?"

This time Ryan laughed, entering the room. "After what we just did, I wouldn't think so." He joined her on the bed and leaned down in front of her, giving her a kiss. He wasn't a stranger to sleeping in the nude, but he rarely did when he was with anyone else. But...neither did the others. Mikko was different. He slowly pulled away from the kiss and undid his own towel, letting it drop to his feet then climbed in bed next to her. "You don't mind, right?"

"Not at all." Mikko snuggled up next to him and pulled the covers over them both. She kissed his lips then leaned down and planted kisses over his chest.

Ryan returned the kiss, letting his hands roam over her back. He looked down and watched her every move. "Mm, you're so sexy, baby... Looks like I have a lot to learn from you." He gave her a sexy grin of his own, enjoying every touch and caress she did.

Mikko grinned at that and glanced up at him. She then continued to kiss his body, moving down to his stomach. "I wonder if you taste as good as you look." She breathed and hovered just below his belly button, kissing him there softly.

Ohhhh boy, Ryan definitely knew what that meant. And he was really looking forward to it. "There's only one way to find out," he said with a grin. He was anxious to do the same to her -- also very curious -- but he was still pretty tired from their activities in the shower earlier. If he was still conscious after this, he would return the favor.

Mikko pressed her lips against his member, then licked the lenth of it, flicking her tongue over his head. She ran her hand down between his legs and cupped his balls giving them a light squeeze as she continued to work him with her mouth.
    Ryan
    Friend

Post by Ryan on Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:31 pm

Mikko had only just started and she already had Ryan quivering beneath her. His breath was coming in short gasps and it took everything he had not to close his eyes. He wanted to see her the whole time. "Mm...so good..." he complimented her, balling the sheets in his fists to keep still.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:02 pm

Mikko took him deep in her throat and held him there for a few moments before going back to her up and down motion. She glanced up at him and hummed against him as her hand worked along his skin.

She was sure this wouldn't last long, seemed he was already ready to explode. She picked up her pace and sucked on him harder.
    Ryan
    Friend

Post by Ryan on Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:23 pm

Ryan was doing everything he could possibly think of to keep from cumming yet. Her mouth felt so good and soon it was apparent he was going to lose the battle with his own body. "AHHHHH!! MIIIIKKOOOOOO!!" He came hard inside her mouth, also accidentally bucking his hips up in reflex.

As soon as he could focus again, he glanced down at Mikko, resting a hand against her cheek while he tried catching his breath. "Mmmmm..." Now he couldn't wait to return the favor.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:32 pm

Mikko swallowed everything that he gave her. She then sat up and wiped her mouth off with a smile. "Not bad." She reached down and grabbed the towel that Ryan had dropped earler and cleaned him off. She tossed it back on the floor afterwards.

She then slid up his body and snuggled against him. She wrapped her arm around him and gave him a squeeze.
    Ryan
    Friend

Post by Ryan on Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:19 pm

Ryan held her close, chuckling breathlessly. "You're really good at that." He grinned and pulled her in for a kiss, tasting both of them in it. "Give me...a few minutes...then I...can return the...favor."
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:06 pm

Mikko smiled and let out a soft chuckle. "Don't worry about it, babe." She nuzzled his neck and closed her eyes. "I'm pretty beat. Maybe we can just snuggle and talk."

She planted a light kiss against his neck then looked up at him. "We can talk about you. ummmm..." She thought for a moment. "You have any reckless or bad habits I should know about?"
    Ryan
    Friend

Post by Ryan on Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:17 pm

"I like to drink...sometimes too much," he admitted softly, lightly stroking her arm. "The guys from work like taking me out for drinks. Things can get a little...wild...when I'm with them." He didn't have a huge problem admitting this since it seemed like Mikko had her own share of getting into trouble sometimes.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:38 pm

Mikko smiled at that. "I tend to get a little wild when I drink to. Nothing wrong with having a little fun. Sounds like you have some pretty cool friends. So what's the wildest thing you've done while drunk?"
    Ryan
    Friend

Post by Ryan on Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:38 pm

"Can't say I remember everything, there was one time when we used one of the back roads for a drag-strip. I can't believe none of us ended up in a ditch or up a tree. The road wasn't always straight." He pressed a kiss to her forehead. "I'm not sure how many stupid things I've done over the years under the influence of alcohol." He shrugged a little. "I'm curious, too," he hinted, wondering about her own odd occurrences with alcohol.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:41 pm

Well that wasn't that bad. But she would be sure to be with him next time he got drunk to see what he was really like. "I've never done that, but the crazyest night drunk for me, involved two murders and a false arrest. Actually no, that wasn't that crazy..."
    Ryan
    Friend

Post by Ryan on Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:09 pm

Ryan stared back at her with his jaw dropped. "False arrest? So you didn't really do it, huh?" She definitely beat him on the 'wildest deeds' thing. There were some red flags, but considering what he already knew about her, he couldn't say he was surprised. As long as it didn't come back on him somehow.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:41 pm

Mikko kissed his lips and smiled. "Oh no, I did it. But some other guy was arrested. He got off tho so it's all good. Two girls were hitting on boyfriend at the time, and I'm quite the jealous type."

She was quite for a bit and adjusted herself a little in the bed. "I hope you don't think poorly of me now." She said with a little pout.
    Ryan
    Friend

Post by Ryan on Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:48 pm

It was...very alarming to hear these things, but Ryan was still determined to show her a better life. If some of this really creeped the HELL out of him , he didn't let it show. Instead he shook his head, snuggling closer.

"I don't think poorly of you." Sad might be another story, though. His toughest challenge yet, for sure. But if he could change this woman's life for the better, it would all be worth it in the end. The killings were definite red flags, but he was way too stubborn to let it bother him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:13 pm