Ride home Oct. 26'11 Bones/Ally/Ace

Bones
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2010-08-26

Ride home Oct. 26'11 Bones/Ally/Ace

Post by Bones on Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:41 pm

((Bones picks up Ace and Ally from the hospital and brings them home))

"No.. it's okay." Ally assured him, not wanting to distract him from driving. "See you soon.."

"OK babe. see you in a bit." Bones hung up the phone and raced to the hospital.

Ace looked over at Ally. "Can he come?" He asked tiredly. All Bones needed to do was bring them to his car, but he wasn't sure how good he was to drive.

Ally slid the phone back into her purse, giving a tired nod in response to Ace. "Yeah, he's on his way." She told him, wiping at the tears that were quickly replaced by more. They were slowing, but the pain in her heart hadn't eased up any, and probably never would.

Ace reached over and gave her leg a squeeze. He wish that he something reasuring to stay to her, something that would help the pain. But he didn't have the words. So he just sat close to her and waited for Bones to arrive.

Bones took no time at all reaching the hospital. He parked in the front and hurried in the building. After asking around he found the room the couple was in. He quietly walked in and sat down. He wanted to say something, but he didn't know what to say. "are you guys ready?" Is what came out of his mouth. He didn't mean it to sound like he was rushing them.

Indeed, there was nothing to be said, and Ally was beginning to feel like a bad Omen. Everyone she loved was dying off, and she couldn't help fearing that she would soon be all alone. She clung to Ace, as if doing so would keep him with her forever. But she knew that was something that she had no control over. He would eventually leave her, in one way or another. That thought brought on another bout of tears. Soon Bones made his appearance, and Ally gave a small nod, looking to Ace as she answered. "Yeah, we're ready."

Ace nodded at Bones and stood up. He wrapped an arm around Ally and walked with her and Bones to his car. He gave her a squeeze and kissed her head as they left the hospital, now trying to be strong for her, he couldn't keep breaking down in front of her, it was of no help to either of them. Once they got to the car, Ace opened the back door for Ally to slip inside then slipped in the other side of her, pulling her close to him.

Once inside the car, Ally slid closer to Ace, once again resting her head against his shoulder, exhausted from all the tears. She had dealt with a lot of loss in her life, but the loss of a child was certainly the most painful. Even moreso than the loss of her brother.. or Gal. "Thanks for helping out, Bones."

"Any time." Bones pulled out the parking spot and headed back on the street. "You can just bring us to my car." Ace said from the back seat. Bones looked at him in the mirror. "You sure you ok to drive?" Bones asked. "Yeah I'm fine." Bones didn't think that was true tho. "You sure, I can bring you home it's no problem." Ace looked at Bones tired and irritated. "Yes! I'm sure bring us to my car." He snapped at Bones. Bones just shrugged and nodded his head. "Fine."

Ally tensed when Ace snapped at Bones, obviously irritated, and she was sure that irritation was stemming from emotions.. and maybe even hatred over what had happened between her and Bones. She shifted her head just enough to look at him, giving his knee a gentle squeeze. "Babe.. maybe we should just let him take us home. We're both pretty torn up." She tried to reason. She wasn't taking sides, but was trying to prevent any more mishaps from happening tonight.

Ace looked down at Ally and shook his head. "Fine. If it's that damn important he can take us home." Ace leaned back on his seat and closed his eyes. He just wanted to sleep away this night.

Bones glanced at the two then nodded. "Home it is." He made a turn and headed out of the city. He was glad that he was bringing them home, because he didn't trust Ace driving in his condition. The man needed some rest. "I can bring you to yer car tomorrow if you want.

At least this battle was won, but there would be many more ahead, she was sure. Because life was never easy. Not hers, anyway. "Thank you, Bones. We really appreciate everything." She told him, knowing that the man wouldn't get a 'thanks' from Ace at this point.

"Like I said, just let me know what you need, any time." Bones drove down the long dark road, the sounds of the city fading behind them. "Try to get some sleep, I'll wake you when we get to the house."

With a nod, Ally closed her eyes, wishing she could just make it all go away, if just for a while. But she knew that sleep wouldn't come easy. And if she did find it, nightmares would surely rob her of any rest.
    Bones
    Original Character

Male

Re: Ride home Oct. 26'11 Bones/Ally/Ace

Post by Bones on Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:09 pm

Bones let the two of them rest as he drove them home. He couldn't imagine what they were going through, and would help when ever he could. Once he got to the house, he parked the car and turned in his seat.

"guys, we're here."

Ace, who had been sleeping, woke to Bones' voice and looked out the window. He gave Ally a little shake. "Babe, we're home."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:30 pm

Ally had closed her eyes, but unfortunately had been unable to sleep. Too many thoughts plagued her mind. All too soon, they were home. The place full of memories of all they had lost. Part of her was reluctant to head inside, but knew they would need to face it sooner or later. Best to get on with it. She slowly opened her teary eyes and pushed herself up, wiping the tears from her cheek.

She managed a thanks to Bones, and quietly debated inviting him in. He had gone out of his way to drive them all the way home, after all. It would be the polite thing to do, though, she wasn't so sure if Ace would be okay with it. But surely he would understand it was the nice thing to do. Besides, maybe some company would prolong the inevitable of them having to come to terms with their loss.

"Would you like to come in for a little while?"
    Bones
    Original Character

Male

Post by Bones on Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:20 am

Bones would have loved to stay, but wasn't sure how Ace would feel about it. He looked over at Ace for an answer. The poor guy looked so drained. Ace finally nodded and stepped out of the car.

Bones turned the car off and stepped outside as well. "Sure, I can keep you guys company for a while."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:06 pm

Ally was glad that Ace seemed to be in agreement. Though, she was a little surprised that he trusted Bones under the same roof as her. Then again, his thoughts were probably still on Riley, and dealing with the pain in his heart. She hesitated for a moment, but once the boys stepped out of the car, she did the same, despite the dread she felt over returning inside. But she had a plan.. drink however much alcohol it took to ease the pain. It was her only line of defense against the torment she felt. It didn't seem fair. The past couple of months had been nothing but loss. Her teary gaze shifted between Bones and Ace.. the two loves of her life. At least she still had them...but for how long, it pained her to think..
    Ace
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Post by Ace on Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:26 pm

As Ace started to walk inside his phone started to ring. He dug it out of his pocket not really in the mood to talk to anyone. He glanced at the caller ID and saw a number he hadn't seen in a really long time. He leaned against the wall and answered it, figuring if Tabitha was calling him it must be important.

"Hello?"

"Ace! I need a big favor. My condo is being fumigated, rat problem. So I need a place to stay, and I figured I haven't seen my cousin in a while so I'll just stay with him!"

Ace frowned deeply. "Tabitha, I don't think now is a good time."

"Please! It'll be fun you sound pretty down."

And maybe Tabitha would be a good distraction for him. Family might be good to have around. "For how long?"

Tabitha grinned. "A week or two tops."

Ace sighed deeply and rubbed his eyes. "Ok." He told Tabitha where he lived then hung up the phone. "We're going to have to another guest." He told the others. "I'm going to bed."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:20 pm

Ally wasn't sure who Ace was talking with on the other line, but she didn't pay much attention until he announced that they would be having another guest... and that he was going to bed. She understood that he was emotionally torn and exhausted.. but so was she. And now he was leaving her with not only one guest.. but someone she had no idea who it was.

Needless to say, it irritated her a little. But she tried to brush it off, too exhausted to argue. She headed into the kitchen to grab a few beers, then returned to the den, offering one to Bones before flopping down on the couch. She wasn't sure if Ace would want one since he was bailing on her.

"Who's the guest?" She finally asked, trying to keep the irritation out of her tone.
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:26 pm

Bones took the beer and sat next to Ally on the couch. He looked up at Ace also wondering who the mystery guest was.

"My cousin, Tabitha. Her condo has rats and she needs a place to hang. She's on of those high fashion people. She makes the dresses that are seen on the red carpet. She's also usually stoned out of her mind. So I'm sure he wont be an issue."

He paused and looked over at Bones then at Ally. "I should probably stay up and keep an eye on you two..."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:37 pm

Great.. another chick. And a fashion bimbo at that. Like they really needed to deal with that tonight, but whatever. It was Ace's cousin, and Ace's house.. so she would feel out of place saying anything. She popped the cap on her bottle and took a long swig, Ace's last comment cutting into her like a jagged knife. It hurt, deeply. He still didn't trust her. She wanted to lash out with something mean and hurtful.. but she realized that there was nothing she could say.. she had already hurt him with her actions.

Fighting back angry tears, she gave him a hurtful look as she pushed herself off the couch and headed outside. She needed air..
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:41 pm

"That was cold, bro." Bones said shaking his head.

Ace's expression soften and he gave a nod. "Yeah..." With a sigh he quickly followed Ally outside and shut the door behind him. "I'm sorry. That was uncalled for." He told her, looking at the ground. "I...I didn't mean it."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:13 pm

Ally was leaning against the porch post, her tear-filled gaze staring blankly across the yard. She heard Ace behind her, but didn't turn to look at him. She choked on her sobs, wiping at unyielding tears. Nothing but the sounds of her heartbreak echoing in the silence of the night as she tried to find her voice.

"You're.. never gonna be able to let that go." She finally said, her voice laden with grief. "..and.. I don't blame you." She paused, trying to catch her breath. "But you knew.. what I was, Ace. How I am." She finally shifted just enough to look at him, heartbreak, grief and sympathy reflecting in her glossy eyes. "You can't fix everything that's broken.. so maybe you should just throw me away with the rest of the garbage. You deserve better...and I knew.. this fantasy wouldn't last.."
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:27 pm

When she was finished talking he finally looked up at her. "Maybe I haven't let it go yet. I thought I had." He stepped closer to her and reached out to wipe away a tear.

"Yer not broken and yer not garbage. I'm not letting you go anywhere." He slowly pulled her towards him and held her close. "I shouldn't have said what I did. What's done is done and I forgive you. I really do. It's been a rough day. I was really hoping to just spend some quite time with you."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:12 pm

Ally's first instinct was to pull away. His words had hurt her.. but she needed his warmth, his touch, his embrace. She finally gave into him, burying her face against his shoulder. Indeed, it had been a horrible day, and she tried to convince herself that maybe his pain had caused him to lash out. But deep down, she knew that he hadn't completely let it go. She knew that she had fucked up, but she prayed that someday he could look at her the same way again. She wanted his trust.. and she wanted to be able to trust herself.

She gave a small nod at his last comment, knowing that's what they both needed right now, but even if Bones wasn't there.. they would soon have company. She finally lifted her head enough to wipe at her tears, gazing up into his eyes. "I love you, Ace. I just want you to know that." She once again wiped at her tears. "You deserve a hell of a lot better than me.. but thank you. For giving me a chance. For seeing something in me that no-one else has. I'm so sorry that I let you down... but I'm trying.."
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:46 am

Ace gave her a light squeeze and kissed her forehead. "I know you are. And, Bones might not be here for much longer. Tabitha is...well...She's a slut there's no nice way to put it. So I'm sure her and Bones will go off somewhere. Then we can be alone."

The dogs suddenly came running up to them from the back yard, running around their legs happily. "I think they might be hungry."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:40 am