Dazed and Confused

Tabitha
    Friend

Number of posts : 99
    Registration date : 2011-11-11

Dazed and Confused

Post by Tabitha on Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:56 pm

Tabitha had been living with Ally and Ace for the past few days and was probably going to be staying a few days more. Her first night there was a little tense but things seemed to have eased up. It was a shame what had happen to their little girl, and she was happy to help them when ever they needed it.

But it was Halloween! The best time of the year. Tabitha was up bright an early, a joint in one hand and spoon in the other. She was making breakfast for the others, as thanks for letting her crash at their place.

The dogs were sitting by her feet hoping for hand outs, which she was happy to give.
    Ace
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Re: Dazed and Confused

Post by Ace on Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:40 am

It was a rough week for Ace and he was actually thankful that Tabitha was there. She kept his mind off of things, plus, she was a huge help around the house.

He opened his eyes and looked up at the ceiling for a bit, then turned over and wrapped an arm around Ally. He leaned over and pressed a kiss against her cheek. "I think Tabitha is cooking." He said softly and kissed her again.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:32 pm

Days had passed, but the pain in Ally's heart hadn't subsided. Most days it was hard to motivate herself enough to get out of bed. There were too many reminders of what they had lost. She wanted to box up all of Riley's toys and donate them to the orphanage.. but she just couldn't deal with that right now. Most of her time was spent in bed, sleeping as much as she could. And when she couldn't, she would take something to help her out.

Needless to say, she hadn't had an official meeting with Tabitha, so still wasn't sure what to make of the girl. She was inwardly grateful that she was there for Ace. His cousin seemed to bring him some form of comfort. When Ace spoke, she shifted ever so slightly, her eyeliner and mascara smeared down her cheek from another night of crying. Her hair was a mess, but she had no motivation to even move from the bed. When he kissed her, she snuggled close, not ready to face another day. Least of all, Halloween. All of those little kids running around, laughing.. having a good time. And their little Riley couldn't. They would never see her smile again, hear her spirit-lifting laugh. She was gone. "You should go eat." She whispered, pressing a kiss against his chest.
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:22 pm

Ace wrapped his arms around Ally and gave her a light squeeze. "You need to eat too." He told her and slipped out of her arms. "Come on, some food will do you good." He pulled on a pair of pants and stood from the bed. He then turned back to Ally and held his hand out to her.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:59 pm

Ally didn't want to budge from her comfortable spot in the nice warm bed. The day just wasn't worth facing. Not this day, of all days. Not when everywhere she looked little kids would be meeting her gaze. She had only known Riley for a few short months, but couldn't have loved that little girl any more if she were her own.

She buried her face, reluctant to move, but after several long moments, she sighed in defeat and shifted her head just enough to look at Ace, giving him a sad look. But she took the offered hand and slowly forced herself to slip out of bed, wearing nothing but her thongs and a bra. She reached for one of Ace's baggy shirts, sliding it over her head. This was as dressed up as she planned on getting today.

"I still haven't really met your cousin." She finally said. "She probably thinks that I'm rude."
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:02 pm

Ace slipped an arm around her waist and pulled her close. "Nah, I'm sure she understands." He told her. Ace then led Ally out of the bedroom and to the kitchen.

"Smells good." He complimented.

Tabitha turned around with a smile. "Thanks. It's all ready too. eggs and bacon and pancakes. and muffins. Help yourselves."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:06 pm

As Ally entered the kitchen, it was probably the first time she had ever really laid eyes on Tabitha. Sure, she had caught fleeting glanced of her through her tears, but now she was in the same room with her for the first time. She was beautiful, and here Ally was looking really rough and worn out. She took a seat beside ace, self-consciously running her fingers through her tangled hair. She looked at Tab, offering her a half-smile.

"I don't think we've officially met."
    Tabitha
    Friend

Post by Tabitha on Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:09 pm

Tabitha sat down across from the other two after setting everything on the table. She turned to Ally and gave her a smile. "You have been pretty allusive, but Ace has told me all about you. Maybe we can hang out today or something."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:47 pm

Ally managed a hint of a grin, draping one leg over Ace's lap, always craving some form of physical contact. Here lately, she needed it more than ever, even feeling like she was suffocating at times without it. "He told you only the good, I hope." She attempted to joke, reaching for a strip of bacon.. the first thing she had really attempted to eat since their loss.

"And yeah.. that would be cool. I don't really know any other girls." She said, popping a small piece of bacon into her mouth. "Usually all my friends end up dead. Not to scare you or anything."
    Tabitha
    Friend

Post by Tabitha on Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:54 pm

"All good things." Tabitha said as she ate her own breakfast. "And yeah I can see why, was totally going to screw that Bones guy, but he said something about killing me and basements...Don't know if he was serious or not, but stood away from that mess. You two have interesting friends."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:17 pm

Ally was inwardly relieved when Tabitha informed her that she hadn't slept with Bones. Obviously she had a soft spot for the thug, and if another chick had survived his 'experience'.. well, she would feel less special to him. Not that she wanted Tabitha dead.. she was just glad the two hadn't hit it off.

"Yeah.. he will kill you." She told her, nodding for emphasis. "I fu..." She glanced over at Ace, then back at Tab, deciding to choose her words more carefully. "..was with him, before I met Ace." And there was the time during their relationship, too.. but the girl didn't need to know that. "He would have locked me in the basement, but along came Gal.." And she decided to drop it. Gal was still a painful subject. "But now Bones and I are really good friends...he has issues, but he's really a sweet guy underneath all that."
    Tabitha
    Friend

Post by Tabitha on Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:30 pm

Tabitha was now very thankful that she hadn't done anything with Bones. She finished up her meal and got up to place her dish in the sink. "So, Ally, you up for coming to work with me today, just for a few hours."

She turned and smiled at Ally. "We can play dress up, and you can pick out anything from my collection that you want. Oh then we could go get our nails and hair done, and make up! Make a whole day of it."

Ace smiled at that and put an arm around Ally. "sounds like you two are going to have a blast today."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:13 pm

Normally Ally would have been all for the girlie stuff that Tabitha was offering, but she was just so down that nothing really interested her. She picked at her food, listening as she rattled on and on, and finally gave a shrug. Honestly, she wasn't up for it, but it kinda felt like Ace was encouraging her. Great.

"Yeah, okay." She finally agreed, but sounding more drained than optimistic. Even though she dreaded leaving the house, she knew that she would eventually have to.
    Tabitha
    Friend

Post by Tabitha on Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:07 am

Tabitha could tell that Ally wasn't really up for an outing. But it would do her good, so hopefully once she got out she would be in a better mood. Tabitha finished cleaning up the kitchen then sat back down at the table.

"Cool, when ever yer ready let me know."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:03 pm

Ally gave a small nod, though, she would love to put this off for as long as possible. But what the hell. May as well get on with it. She pushed herself up from the table and stretched, trying to find her motivation. "Okay.. but I should probably take a shower first." She said, and disappeared into the bathroom.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:16 pm

Ally was just stepping out of the shower when she heard her phone ringing. She grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her, then headed out of the bathroom and into the bedroom, plucking her phone from the nightstand. Seeing Bones' number, she couldn't help but smile a little, having no idea that he had been injured.

"Hey babe, what's up?" She asked as she dropped the towel and began to get dressed. She would keep it casual today, since Tabitha was dragging her off to take her clothes off anyway. Jeans and a low cut sweater. Causal, but still sexy. "Isn't it a little too early for you to be up?"
    Bones
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2010-08-26

Post by Bones on Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:19 pm

"Yer telling me! But these nurses keep coming in here and waking my ass up. Uh, There was a little accident. I was stabbed by a NINJA! A fuckin ninja! he came out of nowhere and sliced right through me and Tick! I'l alright, Tick ain't doing good tho. So I was wondering...Wanna come keep me company?"
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:25 pm

Ally's eyes grew wide at that. She was worried, but at least he was talking.. but some of what he was saying didn't make sense. "What?! OMG.. you're okay, right?!" She asked, even though he had just told her that he was. She slid into her boots and grabbed her jacket, walking out of the bedroom and towards the others.

"What hospital are you at?"
    Bones
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2010-08-26

Post by Bones on Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:28 pm

" Memorial Central floor 6 room 603" Bones told her. "And yeah I'll be fine. Trying to get out of this place but they wont let me."

Ace and Tabitha looked up as Ally walked out of the room. "Everything ok?" Ace asked.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:36 pm

"Yeah, just stay there..if the doctor won't let you go, then it means you need rest. I'll be there soon." She promised him, then slid her phone into her jacket pocket. She gave Ace and Tabitha a worried look. "That was Bones. He and Tick got attacked.. he's in the hospital." She told them, then looked at Tab. "I'm sorry, but I'll have to take a raincheck on our date." She apologized. "Either of you want to come with me?"
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:40 pm

Ace and Taby stood up and nodded. "Yeah we'll come with you." Tabitha grabbed her phone. "I just have to call the office." She said as she followed Ace out of the living room.

He grabbed his coat and slipped on his shoes, then grabbed the keys. "Lets go." He told the girls. "So, does he know who attacked him?"
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:55 pm

Ally wasn't expecting for Ace and Tabitha to want to come, but it was fine with her. Actually, it was probably for the best, because she honestly didn't know if she trusted herself alone with Bones. She was trying, she really was.. but she was never good at turning down temptation.

"He says that ninjas attacked him and Tick. His friend is worse off than he is." She answered, following them out to the car.
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:58 pm

Tabitha might have been confused by that, but Ace knew what she was talking about. "The foot are going after gang members? I thought they were working togther..."

He led the girls to his car and hopped inside. He turned the car on and after everone was in, took off. "Maybe they did something to piss the foot off, I wouldn't doubt it."

Tabitha just chuckled from the back seat. "Really? Ninjas? right."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:26 pm

Ally was quick to hop into the car, and soon they were on their way. She listened to Ace and Tabitha, still not knowing what she believed. "Well, apparently there's huge mutant ninja lizard things running around the city." She said, remembering a news report she had seen.
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:31 pm

"Turtles." He corrected Ally. "They're turtles. And ninjas as well. Never meet one, but heard about them from some of the Dragons that had run ins with them. Yes ladies. There are ninjas running around the streets and talking turtles living under ground. This is why we moved out of the city."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:08 am