::Morning:: Ryan's Condo ~*~Oct.31.11~*~

Aeris
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 200
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

::Morning:: Ryan's Condo ~*~Oct.31.11~*~

Post by Aeris on Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:49 am

((Summary: Ryan finally finds out the trouble that Aeris is in, but it seems she has gone to the wrong place for help. Mikko warms up to her a little, but not wanting to intrude any further, Aeris declines her offer to let her tag along to yet another stranger's home. Continued from The Freaks Come Out at Night))

Aeris: Aeris didn't even know where to begin. There was so much that she needed to say, needed to explain, but part of her knew that he really didn't want her here. He probably didn't want to hear anything she had to say. Should she just get up and walk out and leave him to his happy existence? No. She had already done that before, and it had hurt both of them. Obviously herself more than him. He had already moved on, apparently. She was still looking at her hands that rested in her lap, having to fight back the urge to reach over and take his. She didn't deserve the comfort of his touch. Not after what she had done. "I know that I didn't handle things well, baby. But.. I felt that I wasn't enough for you. I hardly ever saw you because of your job.. you were always busy." She told him. "I just.. wanted to be with you, but even when you were home, we couldn't be alone, because of your acts of kindness with other people.. mainly women." She finally looked up to meet his gaze, unable to fight back the tears. "I left because I didn't know what else to do. Because I didn't know if you still cared." She wiped at her tears with the back of her hand. "I never meant to hurt you, Ryan.. and I never stopped loving you." She sniffled. " I.. I just wanted you to know that." She paused for a moment, trying to get her emotions under control. " I don't want to die without you knowing that first."

Ryan: The words hurt, but the past was the past. He had moved on, but it wasn't as easy as she would think. "I wasn't that bad, was I? I didn't take anyone else to bed or even kissed anyone when I was with you. I tried to give you the most attention of anyone I had since you were the one that mattered the most to me. I loved you, too. And I'm sorry if I hurt you." He reached over and gave her a gentle hug. "Thanks for telling me." It was something he had wondered for a long time. Now that that was out of the way, he was really curious about her current condition. "So..can you tell me what happened to you? Who hurt you like this?"

Mikko: Not getting an answer Mikko hung up the phone. She glanced down the hall towards the bedroom. "Breakfast is going to be ready soon you two!" She called out. She then dialed Daisy's number and waited for an answer.

Aeris: Aeris melted into his hug, even though she knew that she didn't deserve it. It was probably the last comforting gesture that she would ever have, and she was glad that it was coming from him. She returned his hug, inhaling his scent for as long as she could, and even braved a gentle nuzzle. "No.. you weren't that bad.." She sniffled. "Not bad at all. You were.. the best thing that ever happened to me, and I blew it." She choked on her sobs, unable to pull away from the comforts of him. At his last question, she hesitated. She needed help. Needed protection, and a part of her reason for being here was because she hoped that Ryan could do that. But it was evident now that she would only be in the way of his happiness. When Mikko called out, she knew it would only be a matter of time before he did as she ordered and kicked her out. "Don't worry about it.. I'm getting what deserve." She once again wiped at her tears and reluctantly pulled away from the comforts of the embrace and stood up, sliding into her pants and pulling out of the shirt she had borrowed from Ryan. She placed it on the bed beside him and slid into her own blood-soaked shirt, preparing to leave. "I wish you the best, Ryan. You deserve to be happy."

Daisy: It was Halloween, and Daisy had awoken early that morning, preparing treats for any potential trick-or-treaters, and adding the finishing touches to little Zoe's Lady Bug costume! Kendall was still fast asleep, so she was making as little noise as possible, not wanting to wake him. When the phone rang, she was quick to answer, certainly not expecting the person on the other line. "Hello?"

Mikko: "DAISY!" Mikko cried happily. "How have you been? I've missed you!" She set the table and started to fry bacon and some hash browns.

Daisy: Daisy's eyes grew wide when she heard the unmistakable sound of Mikko's voice. "MIKKO?!" She cried out, totally forgetting that she was trying her best to be quiet. She was just so excited!! She had missed her sister so much!! "I'm good.. getting Zoe ready for her first Halloween." She giggled. "I've missed you, too.. wish you would come see us...how have you been?"

Mikko: Mikko smiled brightly. "I've been staying alive. I'm with a new man. I want you to meet him. " She took the phone away from her mouth for a moment to call to the others. "Breakfast is ready!" She then got back on the phone. "You sure it's safe to take Zoe out for Halloween? The city is a real mess."

Ryan: Ryan wasn't about to let it go, though. "No, I'm sure you didn't. And I really want to know who it was," he insisted, letting her go and stood from the bed. "You need help, I can see that. And even though it didn't work out between us, I can't just let you walk out of here into only god knows where looking like that."

Daisy: "A new man, huh?" Daisy asked, a little disappointed that she hadn't gotten back with Chris yet. She really missed that guy, and hoped that one day he would come visit, but it seemed like he had forgotten all about them. But she had also felt that way about Mikko, so it was great to know that wasn't the case. "Yeah..I know the city is a mess, but Kendall will protect us." She told her. "We're going to Lexi's party tonight, too. It's like a Halloween-slash-JT-slash Raph party." She said, having no idea that Lexi and Mikko were bitter enemies now.

Mikko: "A party uh? For Gabe. Yeah hey! Maybe me and my guy can come pick you all up and we can all go together!" This was too perfect. Mikko had been wanting to visit Gabe for a while now, but couldn't get anyone to tell her where he was living. "I'll have to pick the both of em up some gifts."

Aeris: It seemed that he wasn't going to let it go. Aeris wished that he would, for his own sake. She sighed inwardly and looked up at him. "I tried to move on, too.. Ryan. 'Tried'. I was dating someone.. but I never slept with him." She made it known, even though it wouldn't matter. Even if she had, they weren't together anymore. It didn't matter. But she wanted him to know that she wasn't over him. "I didn't know he was a bad person.. that he owed some money to the Dragons. He told them that I had their money.." She trailed off, looking towards the door, then back at him. "They finally caught up with me last night.."She dropped her gaze, once again fighting back the tears. "They tried to rape me.. and they would have killed me, but I got away."She gestured to the dried blood on her shirt. "This.. isn't mine." She shook her head, lip quivering with emotion. " I hurt one of them.. so now it's personal. They won't stop until I'm dead.. and I'm sure that will happen soon." She leaned up and kissed his cheek. "I love you, Ryan. I hope you get everything you ever wanted." With that, she headed out of the bedroom, destined for the front door, but not without sparing a tear-filled look at Mikko. "You better be good to him."

"Oooh, that would be awesome!!" Daisy beamed, having no idea the amount of hell it would cause. She just thought it would be perfect. She would finally get to see her sister again. "Hey.. maybe you and your new boy-toy can come spend the day with me and Kendall?"

Mikko: "Sure! I'll talk to him about it." She saw Aeris come out of the room. Yes, she wanted the girl gone, but, seeing her bloody cloths got Mikko curious. She grabbed Aeris' arm and motioned to the food on the table.

Ryan: Ryan just stood there and watched her go. Sometimes Aeris just drove him crazy! She was right, of course, but all she was doing was making him feel more guilty! She didn't want his help, fine. He headed over to his closet and pulled out some clean clothes then into his bathroom in his room to take a quick shower.

Daisy: "Alrighty! Talk to him and let me know, I have all kind of goodies we can snack on.. we'll have fun!" Little Zoe's cries could soon be heard, demanding to be fed. Daisy headed into her room and pulled her from the crib, rocking her gently. "Heh.. okay, I need to feed Zoe-poo.. but I'll see you soon!"

Mikko: "Ok I'll call you back when we're on our way over there. Bye, Puddin!" Mikko hung up the phone and turned to Aeris. "I wanna talk to you before you leave." Mikko said and walked to the table and sat down.

Aeris: Aeris tensed when Mikko grabbed her arm, half expecting her to hit her. She was confused when she motioned towards the food, but as hungry as she was, food was the last thing on her mind. Besides, the woman had already made it known that she didn't want her here. She sadly shook her head and pulled away, taking another step towards the door, but stopped when the woman said that she wanted to talk to her. She sighed inwardly. "Don't worry. I won't be back." Because she would surely be dead before tonight. "You two can go on with your happy lives. Just.. please be good to him."

Daisy: Daisy hung up the phone, and quickly prepared a bottle for her little stinker, which she readily accepted. She debated on waking Kendall, but after the wild night of mad love making, she knew the poor guy was probably exhausted. She would give him a few more minutes, at least!

Mikko: "As long as he doesn't try try to kill me, he'll be fine." Mikko said. "Now come eat. I'm a pretty good cook. And why are you all bloody?"

Aeris: Aeris was really confused as to why this girl was suddenly being social with her. Just a few moments ago, she gave her the impression that she wouldn't think twice about spraying her brains all over Ryan's wall. She started to just leave without wasting another word. But the truth was, she had nowhere to go. Unless she headed back to Turk headquarters to hang out with Tick. But she wasn't comfortable there with all the other thugs, who gave her the impression that they were waiting for their moment to fuck her brains out. Besides, she didn't want Tick to get hurt in all this. He was such a sweet boy. With an inward sigh of defeat, she finally shifted to look at Mikko, quirking a brow at her. "Try to kill you? Pfft. Ryan's a big teddy bear." She took an unsure step towards the table, still not sure what to make of all this, but finally took a seat at the table. The smell of the food was making it nearly impossible to think.. it had been a while since she had last ate, but held her reserve. She didn't feel comfortable eating the food of the woman who wanted to kill her. Wanted her gone. At first, she had no intentions of answering the woman's question. But soon, nothing would matter any more. She wiped at her tears, and ran her fingers through her hair, pushing it out of her face. "Dragons are out for my blood. So you won't have to worry about me being in your way soon."

Mikko: Mikko gave a chuckle at her answer. "Hun wants you uh? Fantastic. Now. You have a price on yer head, or you just owe em something?" She popped some eggs in her mouth. "You know." She started with a full mouth. "Dragons are after me too, so whatda know, we have something in common. What's yer name?"

Aeris: Aeris was quiet for a moment. She wasn't sure if this was a conversation that she wanted to be having. but what the hell. Anything to prolong whatever awaited her once the left this place. "Both, I'm sure. They thought that I owed them something. When they finally caught me.. I guess they weren't expecting me to put up much of a fight. I shot one of them." And soon, she couldn't take it any longer. She was starving, and the food was taunting her. She reached and plucked a piece of bacon, trying hard not to swallow it down in one bite. "Aeris." She introduced. "And you are?"

Mikko: "Mikko. Sorry about the gun thing, I tend to shoot first and ask questions later. You were a threat, Ryan put my mind at ease so...I guess everything is cool now."

Ryan: Freshly showered and feeling slightly better, Ryan dressed in dress pants and an undershirt then exited the bathroom. He knew he would be running late and pulled out his phone, calling his boss. He didn't tell him everything, but enough to get a small reprieve for being a couple hours late. Then he tucked his phone away in his pants pocket and headed out of the room. He needed some coffee before he finished getting ready. He was surprised to see Aeris and Mikko both together in the kitchen and even better they seemed to be getting along. A pleasant surprise, indeed. "Hello, ladies," he said as he made a beeline for the cupboard first then over to the coffeepot, pouring himself a cup.

Mikko: "Ryan! Remember Daisy and Gabe I told you about? It's Gabe's birthday and Lexi is throwing a party for him, Daisy invited us. Plus she wants to hang out to day. You think you can get off work?"

Ryan: Damn. Now Ryan was wishing he would have called his boss AFTER hearing this news. He would have loved to meet some of Mikko's friends. "What time is the party?" He wasn't saying 'yes' or 'no'. He just needed more details before he could be certain about anything.

Aeris: "Why are the Dragons after you?" Aeris finally asked, curiosity finally getting the better of her. Soon Ryan made an appearance and she glanced at him before dropping her gaze, unsure if she had worn out her welcome yet. When Mikko mentioned Gabe.. and then Lexi, she wondered if it was the ones she knew. She finally looked up. "Lexi Davis?"

Mikko: "Um...I don't know. I figured I would get all that info when we meet up with them." Mikko then turned to Aeris. "I quit the gang to join the turks. Then quit the Turks, so everyone is after me. And yeah that Lexi. you know her?"

Aeris: Aeris gave a small nod, and reached for another slice of bacon, breaking it off in tiny sections and popping it into her mouth.. trying to make it last. A small, devious grin hinted at her pouty lips. "Yeah.. I know her. She and I used to be.. close friends. We did some.. experimenting together." She couldn't help but grin, but it faltered slightly. "I know Gabriel, too. But hell.. I think every girl does."

Mikko: "I wish I knew him that way, I was only ever a sister to Gabe. You know he finally settled down. Actually, Something...happen." Mikko added and looked down at her plate. "He was hurt real bad and...He lost his memory of everything. The girl he's with is a very understanding sweet heart tho." Mikko finished her food. "Hey, sense you know them, why don't you come to the party too?"

Ryan: Finally Ryan joined them at the table and started digging into his food. "I have to make an appearance at work at least, babe. If you could maybe find out more information, maybe I can work only a couple hours then we can all head over there." He looked over at Aeris. He knew this had to be awkward for her, but he wasn't really mad at her at the moment anymore. He was more worried about her and didn't want her to leave his condo until she was feeling better. Because frankly, she looked like hell. "Look, Aeris, if you want to get cleaned up while I'm gone, the shower is open to you." He wiped his mouth with a napkin before he resumed eating his meal.

Aeris: Aeris would have loved to go to the party with them. It would be nice to see both Lexi and Gabe. It had been so long. But she really didn't want to show up without an invitation. That would be rude. Though, she had done that once today, but it wasn't like she knew that Ryan had moved on. "Well, I'm happy for him. Gabe's a good guy.. just has some issues. But don't we all." She secretly wondered what would happen to that 'understanding sweetheart', though, if Gabriel happened to get his memory back. Would he revert to his old ways. Indeed, this was an awkward situation for her. And hearing Ryan call Mikko 'babe' cut into her like a knife. But she gave a nod at his offer. Maybe she would at least use his shower before she left. "Can.. I borrow a shirt?" She asked Ryan without looking up, still plagued with emotions.

Mikko: Mikko rolled her eyes and stood up to start cleaning. "Why don't you go to work and I'll hand out with Daisy for a while, then call you later and let you know what's going on." She gave a nod to Aeris and then saw a chance to show off her back piece. "I got him tattooed on me. He's my angel." She said lifting the back of her shirt up.

Ryan: But Ryan looked up from his plate at Aeris and nodded. "Sure. I'll leave one out for you." Then he turned to Mikko. "Okay, that works. Just let me know where you are." Since Aeris was here, he knew she would be feeling left out if they went to this party, but hell, he didn't even know these people at all. Only by association, so this would be interesting. He caught sight of the tattoo on Mikko's back and smiled. "So that's who that is, huh?"

Aeris: It would definitely be good to get out of that bloody shirt. She slowly pushed herself up from the table, destined for the shower when Mikko showed off her tattoo. She managed a small grin. "That's really beautiful. I love the detail." Obviously Gabe meant a lot to Mikko, and he had to her, too. Once upon a time, when she thought that she could tame him.

Mikko: "Yeah and thanks. I have to get it fixed tho. I got it when Gabe was thought to be dead. But he's alive and, sorta well." She pulled her shirt back down and headed back to the table to finish picking up.

Ryan: Ryan finished his breakfast and got up from the table. "Thanks for the breakfast." He moved over and kissed her quickly. "I'll be back out as soon as I'm ready, okay?"

Mikko: Mikko kissed him back and gave his ass a little squeeze. She then looked over at Aeris. "I'll wait for you to take your shower, then you can come with me to see Daisy."

Aeris: And witnessing the affectionate gestures between the two was more than she could bare. She dropped her gaze then headed for the bathroom, stopping when Mikko spoke to her. "Thanks, but I've already intruded on people enough to day. I'll leave once I clean up." But where she would go.. well, that she was unsure. But away from everyone and their happiness, because it was something she couldn't relate.

Mikko: Mikko frowned at that. "Ok. have it your way." Yep she tried to befriend the girl, but Aeris seemed to not want the friendship, at least she tried it was more then she would normally have done. "I'll call you later." She told Ryan and left to get ready to leave.

Aeris
    Original Character

Female

Re: ::Morning:: Ryan's Condo ~*~Oct.31.11~*~

Post by Aeris on Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:43 pm

Aeris spared one last glance at Ryan, knowing it would probably be the last time she laid eyes on him. She was really confused by Mikko's offers and sudden willingness to befriend her, but she just wasn't up for hanging out with people that she didn't know, especially the love of her life's new love.

Without another word, she disappeared into the bathroom and slipped into the shower.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:50 pm

Mikko hurried after Aeris and slipped in the bathroom with her. "I'ma help you out a little bit here." Mikko said and took out a pen and paper.

"This is what I want you to do, and don't question me." She started to jot down numbers on the paper. "Hun isn't an unreasonable man. I want you to call him and talk to him, I'm leaving you his number. I'm also leaving you my number." She tucked the paper under the toothbrush holder.

"One more word of advice, stay away from the Turks. See you later." With that Mikko left and went into her bedroom to finish getting ready.
    Ryan
    Friend

Number of posts : 204

Post by Ryan on Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:17 pm

Ryan had returned to his own bedroom and was going through some of his old shirts, looking for one to give to Aeris. Finally he found one -- a simple button-down light blue shirt then headed out to the main bathroom again with it, knocking on the door.

"I have your shirt. It's on the counter," he announced as he opened the door wide enough to slide his arm in with the shirt, putting next to the sink, then closed the door again. Then he headed back to his own room to finish getting ready.
    Aeris
    Original Character

Female

Post by Aeris on Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:31 pm

It seemed that her shower wouldn't be without interruption. First Mikko, leaving the piece of paper with Hun's, and her number, with the warning to stay away from the Turks. That would be a little difficult, considering that Tick was the closest thing that she had to a friend. Then Ryan opened the door just enough to leave her a shirt. Ever the polite one, she thought.

After showering, the got dressed and brushed through her damp hair, then headed out of the bathroom. She started to just head out without a goodbye, since Ryan gave her the impression that he wasn't too worried about her. But, this would probably be her finally goodbye. She took a deep breath before heading to their bedroom...his bedroom, and slipping inside. She waited patiently for him to acknowledge her, keeping her gaze dropped as he got dressed....
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:37 pm

After getting ready Mikko left the bedroom. "I'm leaving! I'll call you later!" She called out then left the house. She started to make her way towards Daisy's place, wishing that she had a car.
    Ryan
    Friend

Post by Ryan on Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:43 pm

Ryan was just putting his own shirt on and buttoning it when Aeris entered the room. He paused and just looked at her. He wasn't sure what he could say to her. He had considered all her words carefully and knew she still had feelings for him. But now that he had Mikko, he couldn't offer her the all comfort she needed.

"Do you feel better?" he decided to ask, trying to keep things casual between them. "That shirt looks great on you." He gave her a sincere smile then slowly walked towards her. "All things considered, I'm glad you came back, Aeris."
    Aeris
    Original Character

Female

Post by Aeris on Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:11 pm

And there it was. His lack of sympathy was a sign that he still blamed her.. that he didn't care anymore, if he had ever cared at all. He would just let her go to whatever fate awaited her. Hot tears burned at the backs of her eyes, but she refused to let them fall. When he moved closer, she pressed against the door, he was a stranger to her now.. a stranger with a familiar face. But had she ever really known him at all? He was glad that she had come back. She had poured her heart out to him, and in the end.. it didn't matter. But at least it seemed to bring him some comfort.

Without a word, she leaned up and pressed a soft kiss against his lips, a tear rolling down her cheek as she gently touched his face. "I wish you happiness, love." She whispered as she pulled away. His life would go on, his happiness unfaltering by the fate that would surely claim her. "Goodbye, Ryan." She wiped at her tears as she reached for the door knob. "You won't be bothered with me anymore." And with that, she rushed out of the room, and out of the house, too heartbroken to plan her next move.. her destination.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:02 am

As she walked to Daisy's place, she pulled her phone from her pocket and tried to call Mike again. Hopefully someone would be up to answer it.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:16 pm

Michelangelo wrote:
    Mike took the phone from Angel, not bothering with checking to see who the caller was before answering. "Trick'or'Treat!!!"

"Mike! It's Mikko, I was just checking up on ya, seeing how you were doing. So, how are you doing?"
    Ryan
    Friend

Post by Ryan on Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:21 pm

Aeris wrote:And there it was. His lack of sympathy was a sign that he still blamed her.. that he didn't care anymore, if he had ever cared at all. He would just let her go to whatever fate awaited her. Hot tears burned at the backs of her eyes, but she refused to let them fall. When he moved closer, she pressed against the door, he was a stranger to her now.. a stranger with a familiar face. But had she ever really known him at all? He was glad that she had come back. She had poured her heart out to him, and in the end.. it didn't matter. But at least it seemed to bring him some comfort.

Without a word, she leaned up and pressed a soft kiss against his lips, a tear rolling down her cheek as she gently touched his face. "I wish you happiness, love." She whispered as she pulled away. His life would go on, his happiness unfaltering by the fate that would surely claim her. "Goodbye, Ryan." She wiped at her tears as she reached for the door knob. "You won't be bothered with me anymore." And with that, she rushed out of the room, and out of the house, too heartbroken to plan her next move.. her destination.

And his plan completely backfired. He wanted Aeris to feel welcome and maybe stay for a while. But it was clear that wasn't going to happen anymore. He frowned deeply as he watched her leave -- possibly forever. He didn't even have time to go after her before he heard the door close. "Great..." Things had been going pretty well up until this point and he thought he had a chance to convince Aeris to stay. At least long enough to get better.

He sighed heavily and sat down on the edge of his bed. He knew he should get going to the office but his enthusiasm had dropped tremendously for even thinking about a party afterwards. He wasn't much into a party-ing mood anymore. Unless there was beer, then he would consider it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:19 pm