Morning, April's home HALLOWEEN!

Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Morning, April's home HALLOWEEN!

Post by Leonardo on Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:55 pm

((Fraya's cooking, April is cleaning and everyone is visiting. Lexi calls Don to tell him about the party and Leo is spazing over watching the city continued from http://thekingsareback.turtle-forum.com/t550-eat-drink-and-be-scary

It was right after Leo walked through the door that Angel came bursting in. "Guess who's back, bitches!" She chimed as she headed to the kitchen. "I see the party is just getting started. Is Casey here? And how's Mike?"

Fraya jumped and dropped her spoon on the floor when Angel came in. She let looked over at the girl and put her finger to her lips. "Shhhhh Mikey's sleeping. We're making him cupcakes!"

Leo glanced over at Rini but didn't say anything to the girl, April's place was starting to get a bit crowded. "I was thinking tonight we could try to go back out and patrol the city." He told Don. "This time Raph WILL be joining us. no excuses."

But Angel's loudness was enough to penetrate Mik's subconscious. He stirred ever so slightly, eyes slowly fluttering opening, then adjusting to the happenings around him. He took in the sights, a small grin tugging across his tired lips when he realized that Angel was here. It was a good sign.. she had obviously gotten better!

Donatello followed Leo over to the couch. "He's doing better," he replied as he took a seat next to the couch. Soon Rini joined him and he smiled at her, motioning her to come and sit on his lap. Then Angel busted through the door and he winced at her noise level, narrowing his eyes at her before turning a softer gaze in Leo's direction. "And I agree, Leo." It was also Raph's birthday, so he had to plan a little bit of something for him at least. It just wouldn't be right if he didn't.

Rini sat down on Don's lap and leaned her head against his shoulder. The poor girl was in need of some fresh air.

Angel went over to Mike and slipped in the bed with him. "So you got yer ass kicked uh? Who was it, I'll go beat em up!"

And soon Don's cell phone began to ring....

April handed Leo a cup of coffee then headed back into the kitchen to clean Fraya's mess. "Can you be less sticky?" She asked. Fraya grinned and nodded. "Sure!" She then put the cupcakes in the oven and helped April clean.

Don winced again when his phone started ringing, quickly reaching into his belt and fumbling with it to pull it loose before it woke Mike up. He hadn't noticed his brother had already woken up from Angel's loud, obnoxious entrance. "Hello?" He certainly wasn't expecting anyone to call him this early in the morning.

Mike managed a small chuckle at that, but was in no hurry to leave the comforts of his bed. He was still really sore, and moving was such a bad idea. He didn't seem to mind Angel joining him. There was room enough for two. "Heh.. naaah. You shoulda seen the other guys." He teased. "I'm glad you got better!" He smiled ruffling her hair. "I visited you a lot, but you were always out of it. Like, snore city."

"Don? Hey.. it's Lexi." She began, realizing that it was indeed early, but figured he was up anyway, keeping a check on Mike, or tinkering with some project. Even at April's, she was sure he would find something productive to get into. "How's Mike doing?"

Angel smiled at that, she was glad that at least one of the guys had visited her. "Yeah, and when I woke up, all I wanted to do was eat. Oh and Casey is getting me a job! I think."

Don visibly relaxed -- for more than one reason. "Oh, Lexi, hi. He's doing better. Is Raph around? I have something I would like to say to him."

"Heh.. I know that feeling.. but I normally just wanna eat, anyway." Mike smiled. "I think I have a tapeworm." He teased, winking. He couldn't even imagine what kind of job that Casey was getting her, but at least it would help her keep out of trouble.. maybe. "Oooh.. what kind of job?"

I'ma be a sexy secretary." Angel told him and pulled the covers up. "For a couch bed this is really comfty."

Fraya walked back out the kitchen and crawled in on the otherside of Mike. "I'm making you cupcakes. With little spiders on them."

Lexi was relieved that Mike was doing better. It was hard seeing the poor little turtle injured. "That's good." She said, mixing the cake batter. "No, Raph isn't around at the moment.. I kinda chased him out for a bit." And she figured that she'd better tell him why before he jumped to the wrong conclusions. "I'm going to have a surprise party for him and Gabriel tonight, since it's both of their birthdays. I know it would mean a lot to him... and to me if you guys could come. Hopefully Mike is well enough.."

Don was starting to worry when Lexi said she chased his brother out but again relaxed when she told him why. "I see. And that sounds great. Sure, we'll try to make it." He smiled through the phone. "He's awake if you'd like to talk to him." The idea of a party would probably get Mike out of bed even if he was in a coma.

"A secretary, huh? You should totally try out for a party clown." Mike teased. "It pays good, but you better have good health insurance!" When Fraya crawled into bed with him, he snuggled close to her. "Mmm.. Spider cup-cakes, my favorite!"

April walked by and tickled Mike's feet. "Yes she also made a mess. Reminded me of a certain little turtle." She looked over at Don, sounds like who ever was on the phone had some good news. Maybe he would share it with the rest of them.

"Try?" Lexi gave a cute, unseen pout. "No.. please make it. I'm putting a lot into this, I want it to be good." Because after everything that they had all been through, they needed something good. To relax and all be together. "That's okay. Just tell him for me." She knew that it was next to impossible to get off the phone with Mike, and she had a million things to do! "Or wait... don't tell Mike, because I'm sure he will end up telling Raph. Let him be surprised, too." Because everyone knew that Mike was the worlds's worst at keeping secrets.

Leo looked over at Don. "If that's Raph tell him he's not missing tonight. We're going out patroling."

When Don said 'try' it meant it would be very likely they would make it. As long as Mike took things very slow. He knew he would have to stress that point repeatedly throughout the whole day since this was one of his favorite days of the year. He gave a small wince when she mentioned about Mike blabbing to Raph if he came over. "Good point," he agreed then glanced over at Mike and the group that seemed to congregate UNDERNEATH Mike's blanket. "Alright, I'll talk to you later, Lexi. Thanks. Bye." Then he hung up and looked over at Leo. "I'm pretty sure he's on his way over here. Lexi ushered him out of her place because..." He paused, not wanting Mike to hear about the plans yet. "I'll tell you later, Leo."

Leo set his coffee cup down. "Good. At least he wont have her as an escuse as to why he can't join us tonight." Of course Leo knew it was Raph's birthday. But it was also Halloween, and the city always seemed to get worse during Halloween night, so he wanted to be out there to try and keep the peace.

Mike giggled and pulled his feet beneath the covers when April tickled him. "Heh.. she learned from the best." He winked, feeling really special to have two women in his 'bed'. "Heh.. I need to get injured more often. I'm like, Big pimpin'.."

"No, no more getting hurt. I think you ninjas should use guns." Fraya said thoughtfully. "Yes I have one you can use." Angel chimed in.

Mike blinked at that. "Heh.. nooo. No guns! Ninjas don't need them! Plus, Sensei would tan out backsides if we ever used one of those. They're.. dishonorable.."

Don sighed in exasperation, rolling his eyes at Leo's comment. "Leo, can I talk to you for a minute?" He lightly tapped Rini's hip to let her know he needed to get up. "I'll be back soon," he told her.

"You calling me dishonorable?"

Leo nodded and watched as Rini slipped off Don's lap and sat on the chair. Leo stood up and headed to the kitchen to talk with Don.

Don followed Leo into the kitchen, pulling him to the side. "You do know what today is, right?" But he didn't give Leo enough time to answer. "Raph's birthday. We need to do at least a little something to celebrate. Even with everything going on, he needs some sort of recognition on HIS day. Which is why Lexi is planning a little party for him and another person that shares the same birthday later today."

Leo nodded at that. "I understand that it's Raph's birthday. I guess we could pick up some cake at Lexi's place. But after that we should get out into the city. You know how crime goes up on this night."

Oh boy, he had really stuck his foot in his mouth now. "Um.. no..just.. you know what I'm saying.."

Don considered this carefully. Of course he knew about the rise in crime on this night of the year. And he supposed they could just make a brief appearance then head out again. The unknown factor was how much Raph would even want to go out afterwards. His brother loved throttling thugs as much as the next vigilante, but things seemed so much more intense lately in the city. It became tiring and downright dangerous for anyone to be out anymore. Keeping themselves concealed wasn't nearly as easy as it used to be either. "Alright."

"good" at least Don was on board. "I'm sure you've heard the Hun escaped the cops. Also there's a real bad storm coming in, Lexi and the others might have to leave the beach for a while."

Don nodded. "I know. Do they have anywhere else to go?" He hadn't had time to discuss alternative plans of action with his brother yet. The lair would definitely be the safest since it was already underground. The problem was accommodating all those people and the fact that not everyone could stay down there, anyway. It wasn't safe for them, or for the humans in general. And that was if Mike was well enough to travel back home in the first place.

"I don't know, maybe at the party we can talk about it a bit. Make sure everyone has a safe place to go."

"Alright, that sounds good." Don nodded once more then glanced out of the kitchen briefly and back to Leo again. "Oh, and not a word of this to Mikey yet. We need to make sure he rests up enough before we even think about taking him out tonight. To the party or otherwise."

"Right." The last thing they needed was Mike trying to move around to prove he was well enough for a party. Leo also wondered how many other people were going to be there, Tho, he was sure Lexi wouldn't invite anyone that didn't already know about them. "I heard that Stockman is back in town, might have to keep an eye on him." Leo informed. "But, I don't think we have to worry about him right now."
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Re: Morning, April's home HALLOWEEN!

Post by Donatello on Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:12 pm

Don nodded. But that was certainly an odd tag-on of information about Stockman from Leo. He agreed, of course. He wasn't their biggest threat right now. And with everything else going on right now, it was hard to find priorities as it was. Another wildcard was definitely not needed.

Michelangelo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1271

Post by Michelangelo on Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:15 pm

Mikko wrote:As she walked to Daisy's place, she pulled her phone from her pocket and tried to call Mike again. Hopefully someone would be up to answer it.

And suddenly Mike was distracted by his ringing phone. Only problem was, it was laying on the end table, and moving to get it would hurt too much...

Male

Post by Leonardo on Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:17 pm

"Right, good, ok then!" Leo managed a little grin and went over to the fridge to grab a drink. It was then that he smelled something burning coming from the oven. "Uh...I think something is burning."

Suddenly Fraya came running into the kitchen and throwing open the oven. "Oh noooooooo! My cupcakes!" She pulled them out and set them on the stove with a pout. "Damn."
    Angel Alvarez
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Female
    Number of posts : 303
    Registration date : 2010-07-16

Post by Angel Alvarez on Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:19 pm

Michelangelo wrote:
    And suddenly Mike was distracted by his ringing phone. Only problem was, it was laying on the end table, and moving to get it would hurt too much...

Angel reached over and grabbed the phone from the table. She handed it to Mike with out answering the phone, and good thing to. Had she known it was Mikko on the other end, she would have broke the phone in a million pieces.
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:38 pm

Raph was now wandering the streets after Lexi 'kicked' him out without so much as practically shoving him out the door with his coat and hat. At least she did give him a kiss so he didn't think he did anything to piss her off this time. But what he was wondering was why she did it...on his birthday, no less? At least he was about to leave anyway to check on Mike. And Lexi actually only gave him a slight shove if he was honest with himself.

So, he took to the streets with his hands shoved in his pocket. It gave him some time to think about the last few days. Which weren't bad at all. He and Lexi had patched things up between them and he was spending a lot of time with her and also visiting his brothers at April's place. He still snuck out to roughen up some thugs on occasion, too. So he really didn't have anything to complain about right now.

Michelangelo
    Canon

Male

Post by Michelangelo on Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:14 pm

Angel Alvarez wrote:
    Angel reached over and grabbed the phone from the table. She handed it to Mike with out answering the phone, and good thing to. Had she known it was Mikko on the other end, she would have broke the phone in a million pieces.

Mike took the phone from Angel, not bothering with checking to see who the caller was before answering. "Trick'or'Treat!!!"

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:44 pm

Michelangelo wrote:
    Mike took the phone from Angel, not bothering with checking to see who the caller was before answering. "Trick'or'Treat!!!"

"Mike! It's Mikko, I was just checking up on ya, seeing how you were doing. So, how are you doing?"
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male

Post by Michelangelo on Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:08 pm

Mikko was the last person that Mike thought would call him. He hadn't heard from her since the incident, and really didn't expect to. He was still baffled as to why she had actually helped.. but under the circumstances, was glad that she did.

"Hey!" He answered, deciding not to call her out by name. Angel probably wouldn't take too kindly to that.. and he seriously didn't blame her! "Heh.. I'm getting better. Still can't really move a lot, though." He pouted. "How are you?"

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:13 pm

"Awwwww poor little turtle. I'm ok. Maybe I can come visit you soon." Mikko crossed the street to a little doughnut shop. "We can play some video games or something."

Raphael
    Canon

Male

Post by Raphael on Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:33 pm

Soon, Raph arrived at April's door and he knocked a couple times before shoving his hands back in his pockets. The chilly air was really getting to him after his long walk back to the city. If someone didn't answer the damn door soon, he would break it down.
    Rini
    Original Character

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2010-08-05

Post by Rini on Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:17 pm

Rini heard the knocking on the door and got up to see who it was. She looked through the small peep hole, it took her a moment to see that it was Raph and she hesitated to open the door. Not because she didn't want him to come in. But she was unsure if he would be nice to her when he came in.

Finally she opened the door, taking a breath in and readying herself for some kind of sarcastic remark.
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:11 am

Raph was just grateful for someone answering the door that he really didn't snarl at the young girl who opened the door. He only mumbled a quick 'thanks' then headed inside, rubbing his hands together. "Too fuckin' cold out there." Then he headed over to Mike, only standing there while he was on the phone. If only he knew who was on the other end, he would've given her an earful...

"Um.. sure!!" Mike replied, but was sure that would never happen. His family didn't trust Mikko, and Raph would kill her.. which was understandable. She had played a part in the attack on Lexi, and Lexi was part of the 'clan' now. They had to protect their own. Yes, he was thankful that Mikko had helped him out, but that wouldn't be enough to win their trust. But he was trying to be sociable with her.. because that's just how he is..When Raph approached, he flashed him a grin, happy to see his brother.

"Awesome! Well I have to go now. I'm sure I'll see you later." Mikko said, sure that he would be at the party. "Bye, babe!" She hung the phone up and hurried into the store to get a few things before going to Daisy's place

When Raph walked in, Leo peeked out the kitchen and gave him a nod. The house was starting to get a bit over crowded. "I think I'm going to head back to the lair. Tell master Splinter about tonight." Leo told Don. "I'm sure he would like to be there."

Raph gave his little brother a small wave. "Hey. How're you feelin', Mike?" He sure looked better, but maybe Mike was just doped up on pain meds too, so you never could tell. Raph acknowledged Leo's nod with one of his own while he waiting for Mike to answer.

Don wasn't thrilled at all about Leo leaving on them yet again. Especially since everyone was there. "Alright," he resigned and watched Leo head out. Something would have to be done to keep Leo in one place longer than a half-hour at a time, so he would definitely relay that to Splinter as well.

Mike slid closed his phone and laid it on Fraya's side, his gaze still fixated on Raph. "Hiyas, Raphie!" He grinned. It was a little odd seeing Raph out this early, but he was happy non-the-less. "I'm okay... just wish I was a little more ..mobile." He pouted. "Being one handed sucks.. makes video games kinda hard." And then he remembered just what this day was. Yes, Halloween... but it was also Raph's special day. "Heh.. Happy Birthday, old man!" He teased.

Raphael refrained from rolling his eyes at Mike's comment about video games because he knew the youngest turtle had to be bored out of his mind anyway. At the mention of his birthday, Raph couldn't help but grin and give Mike a small noogie. "Thanks, ya knucklehead."

Don composed himself enough to exit the kitchen and put a smile on his face when he greeted Raph. "Happy birthday, Raph. How has your day been so far?" He had to keep in mind about the party and not tell either of the remaining turtles in the room about it.

Mike squeaked when Raph gave him the ol'noogie, but it was good to have some brotherly interaction with his most illusive brother. It had been forever. "So.. do you have any plans for your big day?" If he was well enough, he totally would have planned a surprise party for his brother, or baked him a cake... or cupcakes. This was another reason that being injured sucked! "Heh.. I'm sure you'll totally get laid tonight." He winked at him. "I'm surprised Lexi isn't with you... you two okay?"

Leo stopped by Raph on his way out and laid a hand on his shoulder. "Happy birthday, Raph." He said with a grin. "I'll catch you later, have some things to do, who knows, maybe I'll get ya present." He teased then walked out the door.
    Raphael
    Canon

Male

Post by Raphael on Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:32 pm

"Thanks," Raph shrugged at Don's question. "Alright." Which then lead into an answer to Mike's question. "Not sure and I guess so. She jus' sent me on my way early this mornin'," he replied with another shrug. When Leo put his hand on shoulder, he gave him a quick 'thanks' then asked a question of his own. "Leavin' so soon?" Not that Raph expected anything different on the eldest brother's part. But his mood brightened somewhat at the mention of a present. 'Maybe this day would amount to something after all,' he mused silently. He wasn't aware of what Lexi was planning, but he certainly had his own plans with her later and possibly his brothers and father, too.
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:19 pm

Leo hurried back home. He wanted to tell Splinter about the party, pick up something for Raph, and get away from the crowd. There was just too many bodies in one place. He had a feeling that it was going to be the same away at the party, least he could go out onto the beach and get away from everyone.

He hopped down into the sewer and made his way to the lair. "Master Splinter! I'm home!"
    Splinter
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 271
    Registration date : 2008-10-10

Post by Splinter on Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:41 am

Splinter peeked his head out of his bedroom and smiled at seeing Leo. He walked out and greeted the turtle. "No one else came with you?"

"No, I just wanted to come home and let you know that Lexi is having a part for Raph and Gabe at her place, I was sure you would like to come. I'm not sure what time it's for tho."

Splinter nodded at that. Indeed, he looked forward to joining the party, tho, it worried him that it was also a party for this Gabe fellow. Lexi would probably have his friends over too. Did they know about them? How would others react? Was it safe?

As if reading his fathers mind Leo spoke up again. "I don't think that Lexi will have anyone there that doesn't already know us, so it should be fine."

Again Splinter gave a nod. "I'll be sure to be there. I was thinking of walking to April's house to see how everyone was doing." Splinter grabbed his coat and hat. "You will be going back to April's house later I'm guessing?"

Leo nodded. He would be heading back as soon as he picked something up for Raph, tho, he had no clue what to get him. "I'll see you there and a while."

The both then walked out of the lair and talked some more as they walked through the sewers. But soon they came to a stop and went their sepreate ways. Splinter to April's house and Leo to the store to find a gift, and he figured he should pick up something for Gabe as well.
    April O'Neil
    Canon

Female
    Number of posts : 505
    Registration date : 2008-09-29

Post by April O'Neil on Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:34 pm

April emerged from the kitchen with Fraya carrying cupcakes. "There's ready!" She chimed and started to hand them out. "Angel. Where's your friend, the one with all the tattoos?"

Angel took a cupcake and took a big bite out of it. "He had to go kill Shredder." She said with a full mouth. "I'm suppose to meet up with him later."

April gave her a worried look. "Have you heard from him yet?"

"No, But I'm sure he's fine." She finished her cupcake and got up to grab another.

Fraya handed Mike one and sat next to him. "Your friend has guts, that's for sure."
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:41 pm

Leo didn't spend to much time out looking for a gift. He finally had an idea of what Raph might want. And that something was DVDs. Movies with lots of explosions. With gifts in hand (and hidden in a paper bag) he returned to April's place.

He walked back in just as Angel mentioned her friend was going to kill Shredder. He shook his head but didn't say anything. He just walked passed everyone and set the bag on top of the TV.

April handed him a cupcake and he took it, giving it a sniff before eating it. "I think your friend is nuts, personally." He finally said, answering Fraya's comment.
    Angel Alvarez
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Female
    Number of posts : 303
    Registration date : 2010-07-16

Post by Angel Alvarez on Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:57 am

Angel was just finishing her cupcake when her phone started to ring. She answered it cheerfully. "Hi Kelly!" She chimed. The conversation was short. Kelly just told Angel what had happen and that he wanted to come over, he would deal with Hun later.

Angel told him where she was and how to get there then hung up. "Kelly shot Shredder and his daughter. He also almost got Mikko but she ran off and hid. He's on his way here now."
    Splinter
    Canon

Male

Post by Splinter on Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:01 am

Splinter walked up to April's door and knocked on it lightly. April answered the door and let him him. "I have a full house today." She commented.

Splinter gave her a warm smile and handed her a cup of her favorite coffee. She took it and gave him a hug then sipped the warm liquid. Splinter then went over to Mike and sat down on the chair next to him.

"How are you feeling, my son? Healing well I hope."
    Fraya
    Original Character

Number of posts : 359
    Registration date : 2010-05-02

Post by Fraya on Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:16 am

Fraya smiled at Splinter and handed him a cupcake. She also went over to Raph and plopped a cupcake in his hand. "Happy birthday, sunshine!"

After giving out all the cupcakes, she went back to Mike and leaned down, giving his nose a little kiss. "Need anything?"
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:18 am

Leo was totally shocked that Angel's friend managed to shoot Shredder and live to tell about it. He then wondered how injured Shredder was. Was it bad enough to put him out of commision for a while? Was he dying? Or did it just piss him off more?

He would have to ask the guy how bad it was when he came over.
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male

Post by Michelangelo on Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:35 pm

Mike gladly accepted the cupcake from Fraya, snickering at her name for Raph. He munched happily on his cupcake as his father approached and sat beside him, asking how he was feeling. "Heh.. still sore." He told him through his mouth full of cupcake. "It's hard to play video games one handed." He pouted. "I'm glad that you came... I missed you!"

Male

Post by Splinter on Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:40 pm

"I have missed you too, Michelangelo. And I'm sorry to hear about your video game hardships. But I'm glad that you are doing well."

Splinter then got up and walked over to Raph. He placed a hand on his shoulder and smiled. "Happy Birthday, Raphael. I hope that you are enjoying your day."
    Raphael
    Canon

Male

Post by Raphael on Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:11 pm

Raph thought it was nice to be back around his brothers (at least most of them) but seeing them with their own girls was making him long for his Lexi. Sure, he knew he would be seeing her later, but still.

Then he was pulled from his thoughts when a cupcake was placed in his hand. He blinked and looked down at said hand then back up at the person who gave it to him. Ignoring the name and Mike's snickers at the nickname he mumbled a quick thanks then made himself comfortable, leaning against the wall.

He was still staring at his cupcake when Leo his father and, shortly after that, his father came in. He gave his father a genuine smile and thanks then glanced over at Leo. He had missed Leo placing his gift on the television due to being lost in thought. Even the phone call had been dismissed by the red-clad turtle.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:45 am