Morning, April's home HALLOWEEN!

Kelly
    Friend

Number of posts : 61
    Registration date : 2011-03-21

Re: Morning, April's home HALLOWEEN!

Post by Kelly on Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:12 pm

And again there was a knock at the door. April once again answered the door and Kelly walked in. "Wow lots of people here." He commented and made a bee-line to Angel.

April just nodded and went back to her coffee.

Kelly ruffled Angel's hair. "So did you kill him?" Angel asked.

"Naw. Shot both him and his girl tho. They both ran off. Not dead but hurting no doubt. Next time I'll get him. Maybe...I smell cake."

Fraya looked over at Kelly. "Sorry. all out of cupcakes."

Kelly gave a pout. "That sucks. Well I'm sure they were good, they smelled goos at least."
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Leonardo on Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:00 pm

Lexi wrote:Lexi sighed deeply as she hung up her phone. The last thing she wanted to do was to expose the guys any more than they already had been. But Ace obviously already knew about them, and she knew the man didn't mean any harm. Normally she would still be against this, but it sounded like they both needed this to get their minds off their loss.

She would have to ask the guys, but knew that Raph would be against meeting new people. Mike was the most social of his brothers, but the youngest turtle was still recovering from his injuries. That left Leo and Don to ask. Don would have been her first choice... but then again, he was shy. Leo was the alleged leader, the decision maker. So it made sense to ask him.

She took a deep breath as she once again picked up her phone, and dialed Leo's number...

Leo was just listening to everyone talk but mostly keeping to himself. It was nice to see everyone together in one place finally. He was pulled from his thoughts by his phone. He grabbed it from his belt and walked down the hall where it was a little more quite.

"Hello?"
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758

Post by Lexi on Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:51 pm

Lexi wasn't expecting for Leo to answer so quickly, especially considering his illusive nature. But the sooner she got this over with, the better. "Hey, Leo... it's Lexi." She began, taking a deep breath. "I was wondering if you would be up for meeting someone." She told him, figuring it was best to just get it out. "Ace, the guy that supplied me with the pain meds for Raph after Bishop got a hold of him, well..he and his girl just lost their adoptive daughter due to those rubies. His girlfriend really wants to meet you guys, and Ace thinks it would help get her mind off things." She explained.

"You don't have to do it if you're uncomfortable... but Ace is a good guy. I wouldn't even ask you if I didn't trust him."

Male

Post by Leonardo on Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:59 pm

Leo frowned a little at that. Someone wanted to meet them, well that was to be expected with them being all over the TV. But this was Lexi asking, Leo knew that she wouldn't be asking if it was someone who would harm them. And it seemed this guy had already helped them once.

"I guess. As long as you trust him I suppose it's ok. I mean, it's not like people don't know we're around. Will he be at the party?"
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:53 pm

"Yeah, I was going to have them here tonight for the party, if you guys are okay with it. I know you can't mention it to Raph since the party is supposed to be a surprise... so I guess we'll just deal with that tonight." She told him, but secretly worried about Raph's reaction. "Unless you think it would be best to do it differently. I mean, you're the leader.. you know what's best. And.. you know Raph better than anyone."

Male

Post by Leonardo on Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:56 pm

"Yeah, Raph isn't going to be thrilled, but if they are good people he'll get over it. the others should be fine with it. And the meeting at the party would be best. Master Splinter will be coming too, so you might want to prepare them for that. Seems people take giant talking turtles better then large talking rats."
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:21 am

Raph had to admit, he was starting to get bored. Punching the daylights out of thugs seemed much more entertaining than waiting around for only god knows what and he was also getting more and more uncomfortable with all these people around.

He may not have been the most observant person in the world, but he was getting the feeling they were all hiding something from him -- he just wasn't sure what. But if something didn't give soon, he would either confront them about it or leave to do something much more in his style of fun.

He shifted uncomfortably against the wall he was still leaning against and glanced down at his still uneaten cupcake. 'Ehhh, what the hell,' he decided and slowly began to eat it. It would at least calm his nerves somewhat for a while...
    April O'Neil
    Canon

Female
    Number of posts : 505
    Registration date : 2008-09-29

Post by April O'Neil on Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:29 am

April walked up to Raph and stood next to him, leaning against the wall. "How's your birthday been so far?" She asked him. "You heard from Casey?"
    Raphael
    Canon

Male

Post by Raphael on Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:46 pm

"Hmm?" Raph blinked and looked up at April when she addressed him, licking his beak clean of the frosting from the delicious treat. "Oh, okay, I guess," he answered with a shrug then shook his head at her other question, "Nope."
    April O'Neil
    Canon

Female
    Number of posts : 505
    Registration date : 2008-09-29

Post by April O'Neil on Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:48 pm

"Me neither." She said, talking about Casey. She then flashed Raph a smile. "So how have you and Lexi been?"
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:13 pm

Leonardo wrote:"Yeah, Raph isn't going to be thrilled, but if they are good people he'll get over it. the others should be fine with it. And the meeting at the party would be best. Master Splinter will be coming too, so you might want to prepare them for that. Seems people take giant talking turtles better then large talking rats."

Yeah, Lexi definitely understood that. As gentle as Splinter was, to her, he was far more frightening than the turtles. "Yeah, I'll give them a heads up about Splinter." She told him. "We'll see you guys tonight."

Male

Post by Leonardo on Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:15 pm

"Ok, Lexi. and thanks for calling about this and not just springing it on us." He told her. "See you soon, bye." He hung up the phone and tucked it back in his belt. He then went back to the others in the living room.
    Rini
    Original Character

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2010-08-05

Post by Rini on Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:07 am

Rini was sitting quietly with the others in the living room when her phone rang. She glanced at the caller ID and frowned. Without saying anything to Don, she got up and slipped outside to answer the phone. "Hello?"

"Rini!" Shredder greeted. "I need you to come to the tower at once, we need all the help we can get, and I'm sure that you have grown tired of your turtle by now." He continued to give Rini chances, he loved the girl as his own and didn't want to have to harm her, so hopefully she was tired of her little toy and was ready to come back to the tower.

Rini's frown deepend and she let out a soft sigh. "I haven't." She said quietly. "But I can come by the tower and help I suppose."

"You suppose?"

"I mean, yes. I can go over there." Tho she really didn't want to go, but he was her father and she worried about what he would do to Don is she said no to him.

"Come as soon as you can then." He said and hung the phone up. He had lots to do before his men and arived.

Rini hung up and walked back inside. She went over to Don. "Can I talk to you?"
    Raphael
    Canon

Male

Post by Raphael on Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:16 pm

April O'Neil wrote:"Me neither." She said, talking about Casey. She then flashed Raph a smile. "So how have you and Lexi been?"

Raph wasn't much for small-talk, but he decided to make an exception this time. Not that he would tell her the details about his and Lexi's relationship, but enough to answer her question, at least.

"Doin' alright."
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:47 pm

Rini wrote:Rini was sitting quietly with the others in the living room when her phone rang. She glanced at the caller ID and frowned. Without saying anything to Don, she got up and slipped outside to answer the phone. "Hello?"

"Rini!" Shredder greeted. "I need you to come to the tower at once, we need all the help we can get, and I'm sure that you have grown tired of your turtle by now." He continued to give Rini chances, he loved the girl as his own and didn't want to have to harm her, so hopefully she was tired of her little toy and was ready to come back to the tower.

Rini's frown deepend and she let out a soft sigh. "I haven't." She said quietly. "But I can come by the tower and help I suppose."

"You suppose?"

"I mean, yes. I can go over there." Tho she really didn't want to go, but he was her father and she worried about what he would do to Don is she said no to him.

"Come as soon as you can then." He said and hung the phone up. He had lots to do before his men and arived.

Rini hung up and walked back inside. She went over to Don. "Can I talk to you?"

After basically being blown off by Raph with only a one-word reply, Don had taken a seat in a nearby chair. His own thoughts returned to Leo's much more elusive nature as of late and it just solidified how much the family seemed to be drifting apart. He knew this day would come eventually, but he still wasn't truly ready for it.

Even if he wouldn't dare admit it out loud, Don liked it when his brothers always came to him to fix whatever-it-was they had broken. Or even patch them up after a rough night of fighting. It was the little things that made him feel so important and a valuable contributor to the Hamato family.

He also knew it was only a matter of time before he would have to find another place to live that would accommodate Rini. The sewers were no place for a human to live -- especially long-term.

Before he knew it, a cupcake was placed in his hand and blinked the thoughts away and smiled gently at the giver; then said his own 'thanks' and slowly ate it.

Then two more people came in and he greeted both of them with a warm smile, but with even more people coming, he knew most of his family would start feeling too crowded -- including himself.

He stayed quiet and just observed, including the phone call Rini had received until she disappeared outside. He was tempted to go after her and went to get up from the chair, then restrained himself to give her some privacy. He just didn't like the idea of her going out there without any protection from the chilled air.

When she finished and came back inside, it was then he stood up from the chair, and looked into her eyes; his own expression one of concern.

"Of course. What is it?"
    Rini
    Original Character

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2010-08-05

Post by Rini on Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:50 pm

Rini dragged Don away from the others, once they were alone she took a deep breath. "Shredder needs me back at the tower." She told him. "He's having more men come in from Japan. He wants me to help get the rooms ready for when they get here. I have to go, if I don't, he might try to hurt you."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:18 pm