Hey gurlfriend!

Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Hey gurlfriend!

Post by Mikko on Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:33 pm

((Mikko leaves Ryan's house to meet up with Daisy))

"Um.. sure!!" Mike replied, but was sure that would never happen. His family didn't trust Mikko, and Raph would kill her.. which was understandable. She had played a part in the attack on Lexi, and Lexi was part of the 'clan' now. They had to protect their own. Yes, he was thankful that Mikko had helped him out, but that wouldn't be enough to win their trust. But he was trying to be sociable with her.. because that's just how he is..When Raph approached, he flashed him a grin, happy to see his brother.

"Awesome! Well I have to go now. I'm sure I'll see you later." Mikko said, sure that he would be at the party. "Bye, babe!" She hung the phone up and hurried into the store to get a few things before going to Daisy's place

After getting off the phone with Mike. Mikko quickly picked up a single flower for Daisy. She would have to pick up some more later for Gabe, but didn't want them to start dying before he got them.

She jogged the rest of the way to Daisy's place and once there knocked on the door. "Daisy! Knock knock!"
    Daisy
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 464
    Registration date : 2009-06-21

Re: Hey gurlfriend!

Post by Daisy on Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:34 pm

Daisy was busy trying to get things ready to take to the party when the knock finally came . She rushed to the door, swinging it open and squealing happily when she saw Mikko. She threw her arms around her, hugging her tightly, not wanting to let her go. It had been so long and she missed her so much! "Heh..hiyas!"
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:36 pm

Mikko returned the hug, squeezing Daisy close then let her go. She walked into the place and held out the flower to Daisy. "A got you a Daisy!" Mikko chimed with a bright smile.
    Daisy
    Original Character

Female

Post by Daisy on Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:45 pm

Daisy finally let her go, smiling as she took the daisy. Definitely her favorite flower, and it was nice to have one, since the cold weather was killing off all the flowers and it would be spring before she would see any in the park. "Awww, thank you!" She moved away from the door, gesturing Mikko inside. "Come in, make yourself at home!" She said, and placed the flower inside a vase. The house smelled of cake and other delicious sweets. Daisy had taken up a hobby since she had become a mom.. and..a girlfriend. She was still hoping that Kendall would someday pop the question...like, soon!

"Heh..I'm making some stuff to take to the party tonight... I'm sure Lexi could use a little help."
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:12 am

"It smells good in here." Mikko said and walked to the kitchen. "This party is going to be yummy for sure."

Mikko pulled a chair out from the table and sat down. "So where's the baby? She have a cute costume for tonight?"
    Daisy
    Original Character

Female

Post by Daisy on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:12 pm

"Mmhmm...She's gonna be a ladybug!" Daisy beamed happily, and as if on cue, little Zoe could be heard from the other room, crying her eyes out. Daisy wasted no time rushing to the baby's room and after calming her, dressed her in her ladybug outfit so that Mikko could see. She carried her out, smiling proudly. "I made it myself!!" She giggled. "The costume I mean.. not Zoe... obviously Kendall helped with creating her, too...wanna hold her?"
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:16 pm

Mikko waited while Daisy got the baby, and smiled brightly when she came back with little zoe. "How cute. I didn't know you were so crafty." Mikko commented and got up, carefully taking Zoe from Daisy and holding her close. "She's adorable. I couldn't get Travis today, but I was told that tomorrow he's all mine for the day. Oooooh we should do a play date tomorrow!"
    Daisy
    Original Character

Female

Post by Daisy on Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:09 pm

"Heh.. thanks! I like to make things.. when I have the time.." She told Mikko, figuring she understood that being a mom took a lot of your time away. Not that she was complaining.. she loved being a mom! At the mention of a play date, her grin grew a little wider. "Oooh.. I'm sure Zoe would love that! Those two are gonna be BFFs!"
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:22 am

Mikko rocked little Zoe in her arms and smiled at Daisy. "I think they will be. I'm so glad that Mason isn't taking care of Travis anymore. Spike's mom is wonderful, she lets me see Travis when ever i want. Tho I have court appointed times I can actually have him. At least it's better then not being able to see him at all."

And now that Mikko seemed to have snagged herself a home, maybe she could have Travis more often.

"So you need help with anything in the kitchen?"
    Daisy
    Original Character

Female

Post by Daisy on Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:00 pm

Daisy was about to answer Mikko, but her phone suddenly started ringing. "Hold that thought!" She said, and dashed for the phone. It took a few moments, but she finally made it to her phone, a smile stretching across her lips when she saw Lexi's name on the ID. "Hey Lexi!!" She beamed, flashing Mikko a smile as she greeted her. "Is it time to come? If so, I only like a few more minutes...I'm making a few things for the party!!"

Lexi sighed inwardly. She could hear Daisy's excitement, and the kid had even taken it upon herself to prepare things for the party. Great. She was just going to tell the girl that it had been canceled, it would be the easiest course of action. But could she really disappoint her like that? She remembered how the girl used to get treated back at the rehabilitation center, she had dealt with so much disappointment in her life. One of the reasons she had taken Daisy under her wing. Could she honestly be the cause of one more disappointment in the girl's life? No.

"Hey girlie.." She greeted, remembering how much she loved to be called that. "I wanted to talk to you about something, okay?" She began, trying to figure out how to break it down to Daisy. Just be honest with her. "It's about Mikko. I was informed that you invited her to the party, but.. that's not going to work." She told the girl. "I know she's your friend, and you were just trying to be nice.. but it's not a good idea for Mikko and I to be in the same place." She paused, wondering if she should say anymore.. but she reminded herself- honesty.

"Mikko and her boys tried to rape and kill me a few weeks ago. She hates me enough to want to kill me, so I can't have her at the party."

Daisy's eyes went wide. She had no idea. She gave Mikko a hurtful look, then returned her attention to the phone. "...okay." She replied, the enthusiasm gone from her voice. It seemed she wouldn't be going to the party, after all. "I'm sorry, Lexi.. I didn't know. I wanted you to see Zoe.. but, maybe some other time." She forced a small smile, even though it wouldn't be seen through the receiver. "Tell JT and Raph happy Birthday! Love you, sis.. byebye!" With that, she hung up, too afraid that her disappointment would become too obvious if she stayed on the phone any longer.

Her hurtful gaze now fixated on Mikko, questioning. "Why did you try to kill Lexi?" She asked, not understanding. It was no secret that Mikko never really liked the woman, but didn't she realize if she killed her, it would make her sad??
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:03 pm

Mikko looked up at Daisy confused. "Who was that?" She asked, but Daisy came back with her own question and Mikko understood. She gave a sigh and rolled her eyes. "She just HAD to tell you that uh. Look, Daisy. Lexi is just one of those bad people that need to die is all. It was nothing personal. So I guess I'm not invited to the party anymore."
    Daisy
    Original Character

Female

Post by Daisy on Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:15 pm

But Mikko's answer sounded dumb to Daisy. It made her mad, and that definitely showed. "Just because you don't like someone, doesn't mean they're a bad person!" She huffed. "She was nice to me back when no one else gave a damn." She stood up and went over to the counter, where one of the cakes sat, and tossed it in the trash. All that hard work, for nothing. "No. None of us are going." She was hurt.. deeply hurt. Not only by the disappointment of the party, but by Mikko's words and thoughts. How could she be so mean? "You really don't care how your actions affect others, do you?" She wiped at her angry tears. It was the first time she had seen Mikko in forever, and it was turning into a disaster. Daisy's upset was having an effect on Zoe, and the child started crying. Daisy carefully plucked her from Mikko's arms, and rocked her gently, now speaking with a quieter tone.

"Is that the only reason you came back into my life.. to get at Lexi?"
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:20 pm

Mikko had never seen Daisy this mad before and she really didn't know how to handle it. "I'm not mean..." She tried to defend herself. "This has nothing to do with you, you should go to the party. and no I'm not trying to use you to get to Lexi. How could you think that?"

Mikko stood up and headed to the door. "I didn't come here to get acussed of being a horrible person. Go to the party Daisy. I'll call you later."

Mikko opened the door and walked out, shuting the door behind her.
    Daisy
    Original Character

Female

Post by Daisy on Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:16 pm

But Daisy couldn't help but think that. Kind of ironic that she popped up now of all times, even though she hated thinking that way about her sister. Or, did Mikko even still love her that way? Why hadn't she been around!!

"Mean people do things like that.." She sniffled, still softly bouncing little Zoe, who's sobs had quieted some, but her innocent gaze watched as her 'aunt' headed toward the door. "And you shouldn't be mean, because I love you! And I love Lexi,, too.. and I don't want to see either of you get hurt!" She managed to get out before Mikko disappeared out the door. It broke her heart that she had left with so much pain circulating. This was not how she wanted their 'visit' to end...but what could she do? What could she say to make Mikko stay?

She wiped at her tears with her free hand, and took a seat at the table, rocking Zoe in her arms. She hoped that Mikko would come back, but it would be like all the other times she'd wished for her sister to come walking through that door... it wasn't going to happen.

She wanted to go wake Kendall, to seek some form of comfort.. but she was torn. Her baby had been up and down during the night taking care of her other baby so that she could sleep. He was such a good daddy. "Sorry you had to see Mommy angry." She told the child, and pressed a kiss against her forehead, bouncing her on her knee. "I'm sorry your aunt Mikko took off, too...but maybe she'll be back someday." She sniffled, wiping at her eyes once again.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:03 pm

Mikko was tempted to go back inside, try to make things right, but she decided it was best she stay away for a while. Daisy would be hearing from her again soon tho, she would make sure of that, she didn't want their relationship to end because of one fight.

As Mikko walked down the street, Daisy's words drifted in her head. Mikko didn't think that she was mean. "I'm not mean, I'm really nice. Damnit! I'm a good person!" She fussed at herself.

Finally Mikko took out her phone and text Daisy.

Sorry I left like that, I just have some thinking to do. I hope that we're still up for that play date tomorrow. She hit send and tucked the phone back in her pocket.

"Fucking Lexi..."
    Kendall
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 180
    Registration date : 2009-04-05

Post by Kendall on Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:18 pm

Kendall had been taking a nap in the bedroom when Mikko was paying a visit, but was rudely awakened by all the yelling coming from outside the room. He was out of bed in a flash but by the time he came out of the room, Mikko was nowhere to be found. Instead, he saw an extremely upset Daisy. Without a second thought, he joined her, sitting down next to her and took in his arms. "What happened?" He pressed a kiss against her temple and caressed his daughter's cheek.
    Daisy
    Original Character

Female

Post by Daisy on Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:05 pm

Daisy received Mikko's text, but was too upset to reply at the moment. She was still trying to calm herself, and little Zoe, when Kendall emerged from the bedroom and joined them. She wiped at her tears, leaning against him as she handed him their daughter. It wasn't good for the little girl to see her mommy this upset, she thought.

"Mikko is being mean." She told him. "She tried to kill Lexi and.." More tears began to fall as she glanced sadly towards the trash can... her cake's tomb. "I threw away my cake!"
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:14 pm

Mikko tucked her phone back in her pocket. She hated leaving like that, but she didn't know what to do! And she didn't feel like being called mean or anything, Daisy didn't know what was going on, who was she to judge?

Not knowing what else to do, Mikko did what she always did when she felt lost, she went to see Spike.

She jogged to the grave yard and laid down next to Spike's grave. SHe curled in a little ball to try and stay warm and closed her eyes with a heavy sigh.
    Kendall
    Original Character

Male

Post by Kendall on Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:46 pm

Kendall took Zoe from Daisy, but slid his arm around his love again. "Oh, it's okay, baby. We can always get some more." He pressed a kiss to her cheek. They he got to wondering why a perfectly good cake was in the trash anyway. "Um...what's it doing in there in the first place?"
    Kendall
    Original Character

Male

Post by Kendall on Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:41 pm

Daisy: Daisy leaned against him, wiping at her tears as she snuggled close. "Mean ol' Mikko!" She sniffed. "I didn't think I was going to get to go to the party, because I was afraid that she would go even though she hates Lexi, and I didn't want to be the reason for it being ruined.. so...I trashed my cake!" She sobbed.

Kendall: Kendall only held her tighter. As tightly as he could with a baby in the other arm, anyway. He hated to see her so upset. "You wouldn't ruin anything, babe. You'd be the life of the party, I'm sure." He gave her what he hoped was a reassuring grin.

Daisy: It was reassuring, but Daisy was just too upset. She had worked hard on that cake, and now had nothing to show for it. "But.. I invited her, because I didn't know." She sniffled quietly, slowly beginning to calm down a little.

Kendall: Knowing Mikko's nature, it didn't surprise Kendall all that much. Although her attacking Lexi like that was a bit of a shock. Especially since the two had been somewhat friends a while back. He gave Daisy a small squeeze. "You didn't know...so that's all that matters. No one would blame you. You have such a big heart and that's what I love about you." He pressed another kiss to her temple. "Well...one of the things I love about you."

Daisy: And Kendall was once again working his magic with her, calming her when nothing else could. She snuggled a little closer, shifting her head up just enough to flash him a sweet little grin. "So.. what are the other things you love about me?" Because she never got tired of hearing his reasons!

Kendall: Kendall chuckled softly. He was glad to see that small grin. It meant he was succeeding in cheering her up. "Well, where should I begin? Your smile? Your quirkiness? Your...sexiness?" Now he gave her a full-out sexy grin of his own.

Daisy: Daisy reached up and squished his cheeks, then pressed a kiss against his lips. "And you know what I love about you?" She asked, grinning. The last tear rolling down her cheek, and disappearing from her chin. "You've given me everything I've ever wanted. You make me feel like a princess!" She smiled and nuzzled a kiss against his cheek. "And of course, you're like the sexiest man alive...I'm so lucky!" But, she would be even happier if he would pop the question. She had only been waiting on that, like, forever!

Kendall: Kendall had picked up on Daisy's not-so-subtle hints about wanting him to propose to her a while back, but as much as he wanted to, it still wasn't the perfect moment, in his opinion. He really wanted to "wow" her and right now, their situation was making that nearly impossible. But he fully intended to as soon as he could. He even had a ring style picked out for her -- he just needed the finances to pick it up. But, back to the present...he grinned broadly at her and took her lips in a deep kiss. "I'm the lucky one."

Daisy: Daisy returned his deep kiss, hugging him gently as to not squish little Zoe. She really didn't understand the financial aspect of everything. They had a family.. they were happy.. and she wanted nothing more than to marry him. A ring wasn't important to her. Just to be his wife.. that would be the greatest thing ever! "I guess we're both pretty lucky." She winked. "I'm so glad I hid in your back seat." She reminded him fondly. "Never thought it would lead me here."

Kendall: "Me either, but I wouldn't have had it any other way." She was truly a blessing to him in so many ways, and he thanked god for her every day. "You bring the best out in me." He whispered softly to her. Then he glanced down at Zoe in his arms and carefully shifted her into a more comfortable position. "And this little girl is truly a miracle."

Daisy
    Original Character

Female

Post by Daisy on Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:17 am

Daisy gently brushed a finger over her daughter's cheek, nodding in total agreement. "Yeah, she really is.She's a little fighter." She smiled. Seeing Zoe now, it was hard to tell that the baby almost left this world before she could even be a part of it. But it seemed they were finally past the danger stage, and Zoe was a happy, healthy little girl. Perhaps still a little on the small side, but the doctor said that was normal since she was born premature.

Daisy was pulled from her thoughts by the ringing of her phone. Her first guess was Mikko, but she still wasn't up for talking to her just yet. To her surprise, it was a different number...but one she didn't recognize.

"Hello?" She answered, unsure of who the caller could be.
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post by Lazarus on Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:38 am

Laz pulled away from th hospital, hoping that everything would be ok with Aeris' friend. His attention was soon pulled back to the phone.

"Hi, Daisy. This is Laz, Lexi's friend. I'n suppose to be picking you and Kendall up and bringing you guys to the party. But I need directions to yer place."
    Daisy
    Original Character

Female

Post by Daisy on Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:18 pm

"Oh, hi!" Daisy greeted as if she had known him for years but in fact, had never met the guy. But she remembered Lexi mentioning him once or twice. She gave him directions as best she could, and gave him the address, hoping he would be able to find the place.

Her earlier excitement was starting to return.. they were going to the party! But..there was just one problem. She eyed the trash can sadly. "I had a cake,, because I wanted to help Lexi out, but then I trashed it because I didn't think I was going to get to go..."
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post by Lazarus on Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:23 pm

Laz wrote down the address and directions. And frowned when hearing about her cake. "No cake? Well that's not good at all. I'll pick up some things on the way over, then you can make a new cake! Cuz I have to try lovely Daisy's cake. I'll be there in a little bit. bu-bye."
    Daisy
    Original Character

Female

Post by Daisy on Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:57 pm

Okay, so this guy was definitely a charmer! Daisy giggled and gave an unseen nod. "Okay, you'll be the first person to get a piece of my awesomeness!" She promised him, not really understanding how 'naughty' that sounded. "See you soon! And.. I look forward to meeting you! Byebye!" With that, she hung up, and shifted her gaze to Kendall. "Laz is coming, and he's bringing stuff so that I can make a new cake!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:21 pm