Aeris
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 200
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

Memorial Central ::Halloween::

Post by Aeris on Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:00 pm

Continued from: Fighting the Storm.))

Once inside the hospital, Aeris headed to the elevators and to the floor where Tick's room was located. She was mentally trying to prepare herself for what she would see. He would be hooked up to machines, she knew, he would look bad, she told herself...

.. but all of the mental preparation couldn't ready her for what she saw when she walked in the room. He looked so lifeless, so pale. It seriously made her want to cry. She hesitated near the door, but finally willed herself to move closer, and eventually made it to his bedside. Carefully, she took his hand, mindful of the IV, and gave it a gentle squeeze as she leaned in to press a soft kiss against his forehead.

"Hey, Hot-pocket." She whispered, figuring he wouldn't hear her, but just in case he could.. she wanted him to know that he wasn't alone. "You hang in there, okay? I really need my best buddy. "
    Tick
    Lurker

Number of posts : 21
    Registration date : 2011-06-24

Re: Memorial Central ::Halloween::

Post by Tick on Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:42 pm

Tick was fading in and out. It seemed every time he woke up, the drugs pulled him back under. Even when awake, he didn't even have the energy to open his eyes. He didn't realize anyone was there with him until Aeris took his hand and started to talk. He heard her and wanted badly to say something back, or to look at her. But all could manage was squeezing her hand.
    Bones
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2010-08-26

Post by Bones on Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:01 am

Bones had been brought back to his room by one of the nurses. She helped him back in bed and tucked him in. She then left in a huff after he grabbed her ass and bluntly asked for head. Her loss.

He laid in bed for a while doing nothing but looking at a blank TV screen. He finally reached over and grabbed his phone. He wasn't going to call Ally, because he didn't want her worring over him, she had enough going on in her life. But. He was bored and lonely and needed some TLC.

So he dialed her number and hoped that she was up for coming to see him.
    Aeris
    Original Character

Female

Post by Aeris on Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:41 pm

Tick wrote:Tick was fading in and out. It seemed every time he woke up, the drugs pulled him back under. Even when awake, he didn't even have the energy to open his eyes. He didn't realize anyone was there with him until Aeris took his hand and started to talk. He heard her and wanted badly to say something back, or to look at her. But all could manage was squeezing her hand.

The faint hand-squeeze may not have seemed like much, but it was the sign that Aeris was looking for. Tick had heard her. She gently squeezed his hand, rubbing her thumb over his knuckles as she took a seat in the nearby chair.

"I know you can hear me, Tick.. but I know it's too much to open your eyes. I just wanted you to know that I'm here, any you're not alone."
    Bones
    Original Character

Male

Post by Bones on Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:08 pm

After telling Ally where he was and a little of what happen, he hung up and waited for her arival. Little did he know that it wasn't going to be just her. So he was looking forward to spending some more one on one time with her. And maybe he could get a back rub out of her.
    Tick
    Lurker

Post by Tick on Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:11 pm

Tick gave Aeris another weak squeeze, then the meds pulled him back under. And tho Tick couldn't fully understand what Aeris was saying, he knew that he wasn't alone there, and that made him feel more at ease.
    Tabitha
    Friend

Number of posts : 99
    Registration date : 2011-11-11

Post by Tabitha on Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:23 am

Tabitha stepped out the car when Ace parked. She waited outside of the car for Ally. She looked up at the hospital and shivered. She hated these places, hated the smell, the feel, everything. She felt bad for Bones having to be in there, but at least it didn't sound like he was too hurt, so maybe he would get to leave this place soon.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:15 pm

Ace wrote:Ace pulled up to the hospital and unlocked the doors. He held the phone away from his mouth for a moment to talk to the girls. "You two go on ahead I'll be there in a second." He told them then returned to the phone.

"Lexi, yer a great model not so great of an actor. You know we don't mean any harm to them. It would mean a lot to Ally."

Ally gave a nod and leaned over to press a kiss against Ace's cheek before climbing out of the car. She wasn't sure if she would be meeting any turtles or not, but she sure hoped so. How cool would it be? To be one of the few humans that had actually met them? But she tried to push all that aside right now, not wanting to get her hopes up.

She moved closer to Tabitha, also eyeing the place. She wasn't overly fond of hospitals, either. But Bones was injured and she needed to see him, to make sure he was okay. Besides, poor guy sounded like he needed some company.

"You ready to do this?" She asked Tab, and began walking towards the building.
    Tabitha
    Friend

Post by Tabitha on Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:18 pm

"Yes! Oh! WE should stop at the gift shop and pick him up something. Like a big fluffy bear that he can bring back to his boys." She teased as she walked inside with Ally. "Or a fluffy dog. That might be more manly."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:40 pm

Ally chuckled at that. "I was thinking that, actually. And some pretty flowers." She winked. Soon, they were inside, and she lead them into the large gift shop. There was so much to choose from, but a big fluffy pink bunny caught her eye. "Ooooh...I think this is perfect.."
    Tabitha
    Friend

Post by Tabitha on Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:42 pm

Tabitha couldn't help but laugh at Ally's choice of gift. "I think it's perfect." She said and grabbed a vase of roses. "And pink roses to go with it! He'll love it!"
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:57 pm

Ally snickered when Tab picked up the pink roses, thinking they were perfect. "Because pink is totally the color of thugs." She laughed, and headed to the cash register to pay for the things. "At least it will give him something pretty to look at while he's stuck in here."
    Ace
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Post by Ace on Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:02 pm

Ace walked inside and found the girls in the gift shop. He grinned at seeing the gifts that they had gotten. "Lexi said she would talk to the guys about it and let me know."
    Aeris
    Original Character

Female

Post by Aeris on Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:12 pm

Tick wrote:Tick gave Aeris another weak squeeze, then the meds pulled him back under. And tho Tick couldn't fully understand what Aeris was saying, he knew that he wasn't alone there, and that made him feel more at ease.

Aeris continued to whisper encouraging words to him, kneading his hand gently in hers. Time passed, and it seemed that he wouldn't be waking up anytime soon, which was a little discouraging. Though, she did realize that he needed his rest. It would just be nice to see his eyes open, but that probably wouldn't be happening today.
    Tick
    Lurker

Post by Tick on Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:15 pm

But Tick had woken up again and heard Aeris talking to him. He willed his eyes to open, and after much effort, his eyes fluttered open. He squinted at Aeris and squeezed her hand again. He was happy to see her face, tho the drugs kept trying to put him back to sleep he fought against them best he could.
    Aeris
    Original Character

Female

Post by Aeris on Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:40 pm

A smile tugged across Aeris' lips when Tick finally opened his eyes. She gave his hand a squeeze and leaned a little closer so that hopefully he could see her. "Hey, you." She whispered quietly. "You're gonna have to stop scaring me like that." She told him, kneading his hand.
    Tick
    Lurker

Post by Tick on Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:49 pm

Tick slowly reached up and lightly patted her head before letting his arm fall beside him again. He took in a deep breath, the simple movement tiring him. He wished that he could speak to her, but the breathing tube down his throat made that impossible.

He let his eyes close again and again, fell asleep.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:19 pm

Ace wrote:Ace walked inside and found the girls in the gift shop. He grinned at seeing the gifts that they had gotten. "Lexi said she would talk to the guys about it and let me know."

Ann excited grin tugged across Ally's lips. "Ooooh, really??! OMG..how cool is that... I may be meeting karate turtles!"

Her comment earned an odd look from the lady working the cash register, but a lot of crazies came through here, and obviously this girl wasn't working with a full deck. Or so she thought.

Ally paid for the stuff, so caught up in her excitement that she nearly forgot her items, but the lady reminded her. She grabbed the flowers and bunny, and walked with the others out of the gift shop. "Do they have names?"
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:23 pm

"They do have names." Ace told her as they walked to the elevators. Tabitha followed behind also excited about meeting the turtles.

"I don't know what their names are tho, I think I heard that one of them might called Leo." He shrugged and stepped inside the elevator. "Not sure tho."

Tabitha grinned. "Well hopefully we can meet them and find out! I bet they're pretty scary tho."
    Aeris
    Original Character

Female

Post by Aeris on Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:25 pm

Tick wrote:Tick slowly reached up and lightly patted her head before letting his arm fall beside him again. He took in a deep breath, the simple movement tiring him. He wished that he could speak to her, but the breathing tube down his throat made that impossible.

He let his eyes close again and again, fell asleep.

And once again she was alone. Aeris sighed inwardly, but understood that Tick needed his rest. Though, it was possible that he would sleep the rest of the day do to the pain meds. She didn't want to leave his side, but also wanted to attend that party. She was torn on what to do. But then she remembered that Tick's friend was in the hospital, too. Maybe he could keep an eye on him.

Aeris gave Tick's hand another gentle squeeze before releasing it, then rose from her chair. She leaned in to press a kiss against his forehead, then headed out to find Bones' room.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:36 pm

Ally stepped onto the elevator, still excited over the possibility that she would be meeting what she thought were simply urban legends. She pressed the button to the floor, unfazed by the lousy elevator music. "Leo, huh? That's a pretty cool name."

And finally, they had reached their floor. She walked with Ace and Tab towards Bones' room, noticing a blond also heading that way. But she stopped and hesitated outside the door, almost as if she dreaded going inside. For an instant, Ally felt jealousy surge through her. Was this Bones' girlfriend? Had he finally met someone he wanted to keep alive, besides her. She watched as the girl finally disappeared into the room, giving Ace a questioning look. "Wonder who that is?"
    Aeris
    Original Character

Female

Post by Aeris on Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:40 pm

Indeed, Aeris had hesitated outside of Bones' door, unaware that she was being watched. She remembered her last encounter with the man, and wasn't in any hurry to have another face-to-face meeting with him. But she had to do this, had to make sure that someone would keep an eye on Tick. She owed him that as a friend.

She knocked softly, before pushing the door open and stepping inside, hoping that he was decent. "Bones?"
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:42 pm

Ace shrugged his shoulders and walked up to the door and opened it.

Bones was sitting in his bead eating large amounts of lime jello and sipping on juice. He smiled at all of his visitors, tho was confused as to why Aeris was there with him.

He turned to her confused. "Everything ok? Or did you just miss me?"
    Aeris
    Original Character

Female

Post by Aeris on Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:47 pm

Ally followed Ace inside, but held back, trying to figure out who this girl was, and what connection she had with Bones. He seemed focused on her right now, so she didn't want to dilute her 'surprise' by lavishing him with gifts while he was somewhat distracted.

Aeris stepped a little closer, but flashed a faint, polite smile at the other visitors before returning her focus to Bones. I need to head out for a while. I was hoping that you would keep an eye on Tick, and let me know if he wakes up?"

Ally breathed an inward sigh of relief. It seemed the girl wasn't here for Bones after all, but Tick. That was good.
    Bones
    Original Character

Male

Post by Bones on Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:49 pm

"Yeah I'll keep an eye on him for ya." Bones reached over and ruffled Aeris' head. "You go and screw who ever you need to screw." He then looked over at Ally and grinned. "is that for me?" He asked eyeing the stuffed animal.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:50 am