Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Halloween; heading to the party.

Post by Lazarus on Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:18 pm

Continuing from.http://thekingsareback.turtle-forum.com/t558-hey-gurlfriend

Kendall took a seat next to Daisy, sliding an arm around her shoulders. He wasn't all that convinced that Daisy would be the best carseat, but with him beside her, they both had some extra protection. He had relaxed a lot more by now with their new friends.

With everyone settled in, Laz carefully took off, mindful of the baby in the back seat. "The place where she is isn't far, so we should be at Lexi's in about an hour."

Daisy pulled the blanket around the three of them, not at all liking the chilly weather. She would be soooo happy when Spring returned! But that would be a long time away. "So, are you gonna adopt her today?"

"Sadly no. I'm doing sort of a big brother program with her until I can adopt her. Yer gonna love her. She the sweetest thing ever. And loves fairy tales, knights and dragons and all that. If you have a story for her she'll be all ears." He pulled onto the street, little Ive was only a few blocks down, he couldn't wait to give her her costume. He was sure she would love it.

"Awwww.. Lexi did a big sister type thing with me." She told Laz, snuggling closer to Kendall. "I got bullied a lot, but she would take me out for ice cream and stuff." She couldn't wait to meet this little girl! "Heh.. it sounds like we have a lot in common... I like that stuff, too!"

Laz pulled into a parking lot and parked. "And here we are. I'll be right back." He jumped out of the van and hurried to the door, pulling it open and walking inside looking for his little girl. "I'm here to pick up Ivy." He told the one of the ladies that worked there.

Kendall couldn't help but smile and pulled her as close as the seat belt would allow. The little girl did sound really cute, but no one could compare to his own little girl. "I know Zoe's the cutest thing around, don't you think, babe?" he asked when Laz was out of earshot.
    Ivy
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 24
    Registration date : 2011-11-02

Re: Halloween; heading to the party.

Post by Ivy on Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:56 pm

The lady at the front desk nodded her head and stood up from her chair. "She will be happy to see you." She said, leading him through the door that opened into a long hallway. "For the little one's sake, I hope she can leave this place soon. Most orphans need time to adjust to a place like this, but she isn't handling it well at all." The lady told him as they neared the room that Ivy had to share with three other girls, all larger than her.

"We managed to trace down her birth certificate and have placed it in her file, if you would like to look at it later." She told him. "Unfortunately the father is deceased, and we couldn't trace down any surviving relatives." She added, having no idea that the father's 'death' was all just a cover up, and he was in fact alive. "But we can take care of that later.." She finally pushed open the door, exposing a very messy room. Ivy's room-mates had all headed down to the play area, but little Ivy was balled up on her bed, face stained with tears and sniffling quietly. She was once again wearing the costume that she had worn on the night she was discovered. It made her feel closer to her mother somehow.. the only comfort she had in this place. The other kids bullied her, making it nearly impossible to adjust.

The lady cleared her throat to get the little girl's attention. "Tinkerbell.." She called out, knowing the girl only responded to that. She refused to acknowledge her real name. "Your Knight is here to take you away for awhile!"

Ivy finally rose her little head, a small smile tugging at her pouty lips. She wiped at her tears with the back of her fist as she slid from the bed, clutching a teddy bear in her other hand. She slowly approached until she was half-way there, then ran towards Laz, leaping into his arms...
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:02 pm

"I would like to take a look at it, and I hope that I can take her out of this place soon." He told the lady.

When they got to Ivy's room his heart sank for the little girl. He caught her in his arms and hugged her tightly. "Hey princess." He wiped her face and kissed her cheek. "He held her close and thanked the woman.

He walked back out with the lady, back to the front desk then thanked her again as they walked outside. He brought Ivy to his truck and went to that trunk.

"I have something for you." He opened the trunk and set her down inside. He then pulled out the tinkerbell costume. "Wanna change into this?" He asked holding up for her to see.
    Ivy
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ivy on Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:42 pm

Ivy was not about to let go of Laz, not even for a second! Once they were outside and he placed her in the hatch department to show her the Tinkerbell outfit, her face lit up and she gave a nod, lifting her little arms for him to change her...
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:46 pm

Laz quickly changed her into her costume and straightened out her wings. He then put a little crown on top of her head and kissed her cheek. "My fairy princess is looking very cute tonight."

He picked her up and closed the trunk door. He then set her in the front seat and buckled her up. "That Kendall and Daisy, and the little ladybug is Zoe. We're all going to a party! They'll be all kinds of treats there, and you know what else. The fairies are going to be there too."

He closed the door and hopped in the drivers side then drove off.
    Ivy
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ivy on Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:45 pm

Ivy felt really special to be sitting in the front seat with her knight. She was loving the Tinkerbell costume and was happy for the first time in days. She was so glad to be out of that place. The other kids were mean to her, and often made fun of her inability to announce certain words correctly.

When Laz introduced the others, she peeked behind her and gave a shy wave at the three in the back, but the mention of her fairies earned her full attention. She flashed Laz a hopeful smile. "Weo gonna be thewe?"
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:49 pm

"Mmmhmm I think so. All the fairies are going to be there, and a very friendly mousy." He reached over and put a kids bop CD in the player. He was sure that the others in the back wouldn't like it, but this was a night for the kids.

"It's a long ride, maybe Daisy has a fairy tale to tell us."
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:05 pm

Aeris was offended by that, but hid it behind a smirk. "I don't work that way, honey." She said, and turned to leave, once again smiling at the others as she passed them and stepped out of the room. Now, she just needed to find a ride back to Lexi's, and Laz was her only hope. She really hated to keep calling on him, but maybe he was still in the city. Clinging to that hope, she pulled her phone from her pocket, and gave him a call.

Hearing his phone ringing he picked it up from the center console. "Hello?" He answered not checking the ID. He assumed that it was Lexi calling to ask him to pick up something.
    Aeris
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 200
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

Post by Aeris on Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:21 pm

Once on the main floor, Aeris sat in the little cafeteria, deciding that it was too cold to wait outside. Hearing Laz' voice, she hesitated, hating that she would be calling on him once again. "Hey Laz...I was wondering if you were still in the city..."
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:23 pm

Laz smiled when he heard Aeris on the other side. "Hey sweetie. Yeah I'm still in the city, you need something? Is your friend ok?"
    Aeris
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 200
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

Post by Aeris on Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:35 pm

Aeris' heart skipped a beat, hearing him call her sweetie. It made her feel... warm. Not good, considering that this guy was possibly still in a relationship. She couldn't fall for him, or allow herself to be hurt again. But sometimes, things happened outside of your control. And Laz was probably one of those effects.

"He's.. in pretty bad shape." She told him. "But I think he will live. I just.. don't think he will be waking up again, anytime soon. So.... I was hoping that I could still hang with you guys tonight.." She added, a bit shyly.
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:38 pm

Laz took the next turn and headed to the hospital. "Of course! I'm on my way to get you now. It's going to be a full car, hope that you like kids bop and hanging out with some cool kids."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:51 am