Life's a Beach :Halloween Night:; [Raph/Gabe B-day party]

Serenity
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 693
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Re: Life's a Beach :Halloween Night:; [Raph/Gabe B-day party]

Post by Serenity on Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:36 pm

Seren quickly ran to the kitchen and grabbed a beer. She stopped by Lexi and gave her shoulder a squeeze. "Everything is fine." She assured her. "He'll be sore for a little while tho."

She gave Lexi a smile and headed back to Gabe. She handed him his beer and squeezed herself between him and Mike. "Do you want to lay down in bed. babe?"
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Lexi on Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:53 pm

April O'Neil wrote:"I would have brought something if I had known about the party sooner." April said as she finished her coffee. "This really is nice tho, I can't remember the last time any of the boys had a proper party for their birthday."

Tho she suspected that Raph wasn't too thrilled to have so many people there. But he needed to brush up on his people skills anyway.

"It's okay... I didn't want anyone to feel obligated to bring anything. The holidays are approaching and I know money is hard right now... I just wanted everyone to have a good time." Lexi assured her, and managed a little grin at her compliment. "Thank you." It was nice to hear praise, because it wasn't that often that she got it, despite how hard she tried to make things good for those she cared about.

Then, Remey entered the kitchen, a sign that Gabriel was home. She quickly stood from her chair, too distracted to acknowledge his question, and nearly colliding with Seren as she entered and assured her that everything would be okay. But after everything they had been through, she had to see for herself. She headed into the den, her heart skipping a beat when she saw the stitches adorning the side of his face, and the bandages on his hands.

"Oh my God.. Gabe..." She gasped, kneeling in front of him. She wanted nothing more than to throw her arms around him, but wasn't sure how to without hurting him...

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:52 am

Don returned to the beer-splattered site and distributed napkins to everyone that didn't escape the 'damage' then worked on blotting the floor. "I fully second that notion, Fraya," he said as got down on his hands and knees and continued cleaning up the floor, table, etc...
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1192

Post by Gabriel on Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:31 pm

Gabe took the beer, but before he could answer her, Lexi was in front of him, looking extremely worried. He felt guilty, but there were no words to erase the grief he had caused her. "I'm okay." He said quietly, trying to reassure her. He leaned in and gently wrapped his arms around her, pushing the physical pain to the side.. for her. He owed her that much. "I'm sorry for makin' you worry."

Lexi returned the hug, careful not to bump or rub against his injuries. Yes, he had her worrying herself sick, but she bit her tongue, trying hard not to scold him. The last thing she wanted to do was to make his night any worse than it already was. It was his special night, even though he didn't seem to acknowledge that. "I'm just.. glad you're okay." She breathed with relief, and pressed a kiss against his cheek, trying to ignore the overpowering smell of smoke and singed clothes...and burnt flesh. She didn't have to ask, but put two and two together. His car must have caught fire after the crash. She had so many questions... but that would have to wait.

"Happy birthday, Trouble." She managed a weak grin. "Just please promise me that you'll be around to celebrate your next one."

Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:21 pm

Michelangelo: Mike really didn't understand what all the fuss was about. Beer went in.. Beer came out...in a creative sort of way if you asked him, but it didn't seem like the others approved. But it definitely paid off when Fraya peeled off her shirt. He flashed her a cheeky grin that faltered when Don returned to clean up the mess.. "Don't look up! For my eyes only, Donnie!" He was too distracted by Fraya to even notice 'Slim Shady' accompany them on the couch... not yet, anyway...

Raphael: Raphael shot a glare at Casey for his little joke, it really wasn't very funny to him at least at the moment it wasn't. His attention went back to Zoe's father who had been extremly quiet this whole time and when he offered to take Zoe back he was all to happy to. Its not that he didn't like the little cutie it was just the situation and the huge crowd of people that was making him uncomfortable. He gently handed Zoe back to her father, as all this was going on he barely noticed Gabe coming in nor would he have really cared except for the fact that Lexi was all worried about him. And from what Raph could see Gabe didn't look so good again. "Great..." Raphael muttered as he rolled his eyes, this guy always seemed to be injured.

Fraya: Fraya giggled at Mike and patted his head. She tried to air out her cloths as best she could, but quickly got dressed again when Gabe came in. She frowned at the sight of him and wedged herself on the other side of Gabe. "You look like hell. Did megatron beat you up or something?"

Aeris: Aeris stood quietly in the kitchen with Laz, Remey and Marely, in the aftermath of Lexi's departure.. but it seemed that Gabriel had finally arrived. It had been a long time, and while she was counting on him not remembering him, she wanted to go wish him a happy birthday at least.. but then her phone began to ring. Not counting on Ryan to call her back, she didn't even bother to check the ID before answering. "Hello?"

Casey: Casey wasn't put off by Raphs bad mood, hell he was used to it by now but he certainly thought it was a good idea when Kendell took little Zoe back. He smiled at the couple though he had no idea who they were, he would have introduced himself but Raphs little comment caught his attention. Lexi worrying herself to death about Gabe was nothing new, but he did noticed that Gabe looked a little beat up again and Casey couldn't help but make a remark. "Maybe someone shoulda' got'em a body suit fer' his birthday or at leat a' helmet."

Donatello: Don only rolled his eyes as he finished cleaning the mess. He REALLY wanted to tell his brother off -- to tell him that he should be the one to clean this up and stop making a joke at Don's expense, but he held his tongue. He didn't even acknowledge Gabe as he sat down.

Ryan: Ryan was surprised to hear Aeris' voice so quickly and cleared his throat before attempting to speak. "Aeris...I'm sorry for not getting back to you sooner." He sat down on his bed, hoping she wouldn't hang up on him right off the bat.

Ally: Ally was really impressed with just how fast this guy was. "Wow.. whoever said that Turtles are slow obviously dunno what the hell they're talking about." She grinned, and when he gave her instructions, she gave a nod, eager for their next 'contact'.. er...'move', but a little doubtful in her ability to execute it properly. She was tiny, after all... and Leo was bulky. The odds of getting him on his back were slim to none, but she gave it her best shot, putting every ounce of strength she had in her attempt...

Kendall: Kendall gratefully took his daughter back and not a moment too soon. 'Here comes trouble...' he thought as he moved away from the moody turtle and over to Daisy again. "Let's go get something to eat, alright?" he suggested, trying to draw her attention away from the coming storm.

Leo: Leo chuckled as Ally attempted to flip him over. He was even thinking about fliping himself over just so she could say she did it. But teaching her would be better he figured. "Don't hurt yourself." He lightly teased. "Bend down, put on foot in front of the other for blance. Then come up quickly, use your knees and flip! Anyone can do this, it's all about leverage."

Gabe: Gabriel managed a faint grin at Lexi's comment, and gave a small nod. "Promise." He would have said more, but soon Fraya wedged herself beside him, stating the obvious.. but annoying as it was to be the center of such attention, he grinned a little at her 'Megatron' comment. "Nah. You know Decepticons never win." He played along, but overhearing Casey's comment certainly spoiled his mood. He was really missing the usage of his middle fingers right about now.

Seren: Serenity let out a little sigh and kissed Gabe's cheek. "You want to sit outside for a while?"

Lexi: Lexi cut her eyes over at Casey, even though she was thinking 'protective bubble' would be more appropriate. Still, she could see how irritated that Gabe was, and as much as she wanted him to mingle and enjoy the party, she knew that would be nearly impossible, in his condition. And Raph obviously wasn't enjoying himself, either. She sighed, defeated. There was no way of salvaging this.. it was a lost cause.

Casey: Casey really didn't mean for anyone to hear but obviously someone did, but before the awkardness settled in anymore Casey threw up his hand. "Uhhh.. I brought some more beer, guess I'll just put it in the kitchen." He said loudly, trying to cut the tension.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:00 pm

Leo wrote:[/color]Leo chuckled as Ally attempted to flip him over. He was even thinking about fliping himself over just so she could say she did it. But teaching her would be better he figured. "Don't hurt yourself." He lightly teased. "Bend down, put on foot in front of the other for blance. Then come up quickly, use your knees and flip! Anyone can do this, it's all about leverage."[/color]

Ally hung on his every word, honestly wanting to learn everything she could from him. Not only because she was intrigued by him, but it would be good to have some skills, especially considering how many times she had been beaten and raped.

She gave a nod and without warning, did exactly as he had instructed...
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758

Post by Lexi on Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:10 pm

Casey wrote:
    Casey: Casey really didn't mean for anyone to hear but obviously someone did, but before the awkardness settled in anymore Casey threw up his hand. "Uhhh.. I brought some more beer, guess I'll just put it in the kitchen." He said loudly, trying to cut the tension.

Lexi tried to push away her annoyance over Casey's comment, not wanting the tension to ruin the mood of the party. It was best to just drop it and not allow it to fester out of control. "Thanks for coming, Casey." She said, managing a small grin. She knew that the man thought very little of her, but also knew that it would mean something to Raph to have his best friend there.

Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:26 pm

Serenity wrote:
    Seren: Serenity let out a little sigh and kissed Gabe's cheek. "You want to sit outside for a while?"

Gabriel was torn on what to do. He was annoyed and wanted nothing more to retreat somewhere, but at the same time, didn't want to become a complete recluse.. not after everything Lexi had put into this party. He sighed in frustration and shook his head. "No... I dunno. But...I gotta go clean up and get out of these clothes." He told her, and attempted to push himself up from the couch.

Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1271

Post by Michelangelo on Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:35 pm

Donatello: Don only rolled his eyes as he finished cleaning the mess. He REALLY wanted to tell his brother off -- to tell him that he should be the one to clean this up and stop making a joke at Don's expense, but he held his tongue. He didn't even acknowledge Gabe as he sat down.

Oblivious to just how annoyed his brother was with him, Mike chuckled at Fraya's question to Gabe... and Gabe's response. He wasn't sure what had happened to the guy, but he smelled horrible! Like he had just crawled out of a fire or something.

"Heh.. yeah, that's probably a good idea." He commented, overhearing Gabriel's comment about cleaning up. "You wouldn't want to set off the fire alarms!"

Female
    Number of posts : 464
    Registration date : 2009-06-21

Post by Daisy on Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:44 pm

Kendall wrote:Kendall: Kendall gratefully took his daughter back and not a moment too soon. 'Here comes trouble...' he thought as he moved away from the moody turtle and over to Daisy again. "Let's go get something to eat, alright?" he suggested, trying to draw her attention away from the coming storm.

"Okay!" Daisy agreed. She was already feeling hungry, which was no surprise. She headed into the kitchen where a few strangers were with Laz and Aeris, but always the friendly one, she flashed them a smile and a wave. "Hi! I'm Daisy!" She introduced herself to Marley and Remey. "And this is Kendall and our daughter Zoe!"

During the introductions, her eyes were fixated on the numerous pizzas and other foods that adorned the table and massive counters. Lexi had really gone all out with this!
    Aeris
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 200
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

Post by Aeris on Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:51 pm

Ryan wrote:
    Ryan: Ryan was surprised to hear Aeris' voice so quickly and cleared his throat before attempting to speak. "Aeris...I'm sorry for not getting back to you sooner." He sat down on his bed, hoping she wouldn't hang up on him right off the bat.

And Aeris was tempted to just hang up on him. Ryan hadn't made her a priority when she had first texted him, nor had he ever, she felt. But, she did want to hear what he had to say.

"So, I guess you got my text.." Obviously, since he had texted her back with a short reply. "I just hope you understand what that girl is capable of." She sighed, figuring what she had to say would make no difference to him. "She has killed people, Ryan. And she tried to have Lexi raped and killed. It takes the devil to do something like that." She paused, letting that sink in.

"Did you kick her out?"
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male
    Number of posts : 633
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by Remey on Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:28 pm

Daisy wrote:
    "Okay!" Daisy agreed. She was already feeling hungry, which was no surprise. She headed into the kitchen where a few strangers were with Laz and Aeris, but always the friendly one, she flashed them a smile and a wave. "Hi! I'm Daisy!" She introduced herself to Marley and Remey. "And this is Kendall and our daughter Zoe!"

During the introductions, her eyes were fixated on the numerous pizzas and other foods that adorned the table and massive counters. Lexi had really gone all out with this!

Remey smiled at the young girl and held his hand out to her. "Well Daisy, It's nice to meet you. I'm Remey and this is me soon to be wife, Marley. Our little girl is annabelle and she's over there by Splinter sleeping." He said pointing to Splinter and the girls.

"Zoe she is a cute one." He added and reached out to rub the baby's cheek.
    Serenity
    Original Character

Female

Post by Serenity on Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:31 pm

Gabriel wrote:Gabriel was torn on what to do. He was annoyed and wanted nothing more to retreat somewhere, but at the same time, didn't want to become a complete recluse.. not after everything Lexi had put into this party. He sighed in frustration and shook his head. "No... I dunno. But...I gotta go clean up and get out of these clothes." He told her, and attempted to push himself up from the couch.

Serenity pushed herself up from the couch and carefully helped Gabe up. She shot Mike a look at his comment but didn't say anything about it. She turned back to Gabe with a seductive grin. "I think you need a sponge bath." She teased.
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post by Lazarus on Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:59 pm

While Aeris was on the phone, Laz helped himself to a slice of pizza. He flashed Daisy a smile as she walked in to the kitchen. "Did you make your cake yet?" He asked Daisy, wondering if she had started to make her cake from the things he brought her.
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268

Post by Leonardo on Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:11 am

Ally wrote:Ally hung on his every word, honestly wanting to learn everything she could from him. Not only because she was intrigued by him, but it would be good to have some skills, especially considering how many times she had been beaten and raped.

She gave a nod and without warning, did exactly as he had instructed...

And sure enough, Leo found himself on his back. Tho she didn't exactly flip him over her, more of on side of her. But still Leo was on the ground and that was all that mattered in the end.

He looked up at her with a smile and gave her a thumbs up. "You're stronger then you look." He commented.
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:34 pm

Serenity wrote:
    Serenity pushed herself up from the couch and carefully helped Gabe up. She shot Mike a look at his comment but didn't say anything about it. She turned back to Gabe with a seductive grin. "I think you need a sponge bath." She teased.

With Serenity's help, he headed toward the bathroom, grinning at her comment. "Oh yeah, I think that's exactly what I need." He winked suggestively.

Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 366
    Registration date : 2010-07-03

Post by Marley on Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:27 pm

Remey wrote:
    Remey smiled at the young girl and held his hand out to her. "Well Daisy, It's nice to meet you. I'm Remey and this is me soon to be wife, Marley. Our little girl is annabelle and she's over there by Splinter sleeping." He said pointing to Splinter and the girls.

Marley was soooo relieved when Remey finally returned. She slowly pushed herself up from her seat and threw her arms around him, and nuzzled soft kisses against his neck. He had only been gone a few hours, but it felt much longer. She hated for him to be out of her sight, even for a minute.

When the new people came in, she flashed them a smile, also adoring little Zoe's cuteness. She caressed her growing tummy, inwardly excited that one day soon she would have a little one of her own... she just couldn't wait! Despite all the sickness and other less glamorous aspects that came with being pregnant, she was happy, and looking forward to being a mom!
    Daisy
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 464
    Registration date : 2009-06-21

Post by Daisy on Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:10 pm

Remey wrote:Remey smiled at the young girl and held his hand out to her. "Well Daisy, It's nice to meet you. I'm Remey and this is me soon to be wife, Marley. Our little girl is annabelle and she's over there by Splinter sleeping." He said pointing to Splinter and the girls.

"Oooh, nice to meet you, Remey!" Daisy beamed, shaking his hand. "Heh.. you're a handsome one!" She smiled. He had such warm eyes, and that smile.. gah. She would have totally been flirting with him if she didn't already have a dreamy man of her own, and if Remey was single. But she loved Kendall more than anything! Well, any man, at least. Kendall and her daughter tied when it came to her heart.

She then shook Marley's hand, smiling at the name. "Oooooh.. I love that name! It's it's not often that you hear it for a girl, but it works! Actually, it sounds better for a girl... and you're very pretty!"

Her attention was then drawn to Laz, hearing his question, and she mentally face-palmed. "Aww, no!!!" She whined. "But, I'm gonna get on that right now... you wanna help?" She asked, giving Laz 'the eyes'. "Please?"
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:26 pm

Leonardo wrote:
    And sure enough, Leo found himself on his back. Tho she didn't exactly flip him over her, more of on side of her. But still Leo was on the ground and that was all that mattered in the end.

He looked up at her with a smile and gave her a thumbs up. "You're stronger then you look." He commented.

But the momentum of the move and his weight caused Ally to stumble and land on top of him. She was quite proud of herself, but couldn't stop laughing. She really didn't mind her new-found position, and made no effort to remove herself from him just yet. If it wasn't obvious to Leo before, he was probably realizing that she wasn't the shy type, at all.

"Heh.. thanks." She said, locking eyes with him, and flashed him a wink. The way his muscles glistened in the moonlight... she just wanted to run her fingers over his strong arms, but as forward as she could be at times, she wasn't that bold, and was still trying to get a feel of his personality, and how he would take such a move. She really liked this guy and wanted his friendship, not scare him away. Besides, Ace was standing close by, and she knew he was the jealous type. "It seems I'm clumsier than I look, too." She giggled, and reluctantly pushed herself up, dusting the sand from her clothes, then offered him a hand.
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post by Lazarus on Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:19 pm

Daisy wrote:"Oooh, nice to meet you, Remey!" Daisy beamed, shaking his hand. "Heh.. you're a handsome one!" She smiled. He had such warm eyes, and that smile.. gah. She would have totally been flirting with him if she didn't already have a dreamy man of her own, and if Remey was single. But she loved Kendall more than anything! Well, any man, at least. Kendall and her daughter tied when it came to her heart.

She then shook Marley's hand, smiling at the name. "Oooooh.. I love that name! It's it's not often that you hear it for a girl, but it works! Actually, it sounds better for a girl... and you're very pretty!"

Her attention was then drawn to Laz, hearing his question, and she mentally face-palmed. "Aww, no!!!" She whined. "But, I'm gonna get on that right now... you wanna help?" She asked, giving Laz 'the eyes'. "Please?"

"I don't know, I'm not very good in the kitchen. But I can be your taste tester." Laz said as he ruffled her hair. "Maybe you can teach me how to bake." He leaned closer to her. "I'm trying to impress that girl over there." He whispered, motioning his head towards Aeris. "So I should learn how to bake yummy treats for her."
    Ace
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Post by Ace on Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:26 pm

Ally wrote:But the momentum of the move and his weight caused Ally to stumble and land on top of him. She was quite proud of herself, but couldn't stop laughing. She really didn't mind her new-found position, and made no effort to remove herself from him just yet. If it wasn't obvious to Leo before, he was probably realizing that she wasn't the shy type, at all.

"Heh.. thanks." She said, locking eyes with him, and flashed him a wink. The way his muscles glistened in the moonlight... she just wanted to run her fingers over his strong arms, but as forward as she could be at times, she wasn't that bold, and was still trying to get a feel of his personality, and how he would take such a move. She really liked this guy and wanted his friendship, not scare him away. Besides, Ace was standing close by, and she knew he was the jealous type. "It seems I'm clumsier than I look, too." She giggled, and reluctantly pushed herself up, dusting the sand from her clothes, then offered him a hand.

Ace was quite impressed that Ally actually flipped the turtle over, but when she fell on top of him he first grew worried she might have hurt herself, but that worry soon turned into jealousy. He had to keep reminding himself that Leo was just some turtle and that his girl wouldn't want a turtle in that way.

When it looked like Leo was getting a little to comfortable in their new postion he loudly cleared his throat.

Leo smiled up at Ally not at all minding that Ally fell on top of him, it's not like she did it on purpose. But hearing Ace he was grateful that she got off of him. The last thing he wanted was for her boyfriend to go in a jealous rage or something.

"That was really good." He complimeted again as he stood up. He glanced over at Ace then back at Ally. "Maybe we should wait till later for more lessons." He sudgested. "I don't want your boyfriend getting to worked up." He added, his tone lowered so that only she could hear.
    Serenity
    Original Character

Female

Post by Serenity on Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:32 pm

Gabriel wrote:With Serenity's help, he headed toward the bathroom, grinning at her comment. "Oh yeah, I think that's exactly what I need." He winked suggestively.

Serenity helped him to the bathroom and turned the shower on for him. She then hurried to their bedroom and grabbed him some cloths. She came back and sat the jeans and hoodie down. She then grabbed a towel and smiled brightly at him.

"One sponge bath coming up." She locked the bathroom door then striped out of her own clothing. She didn't want her cloths getting all wet after all!

She then slowly helped Gabe out of his cloths, softly kissing him as she did so. Her soft lips traveling over his skin. She was careful not to agravate his wounds, this was suppose to be a pleasant experience after all, not a painful one.
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male
    Number of posts : 633
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by Remey on Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:33 pm

Marley wrote:Marley was soooo relieved when Remey finally returned. She slowly pushed herself up from her seat and threw her arms around him, and nuzzled soft kisses against his neck. He had only been gone a few hours, but it felt much longer. She hated for him to be out of her sight, even for a minute.

When the new people came in, she flashed them a smile, also adoring little Zoe's cuteness. She caressed her growing tummy, inwardly excited that one day soon she would have a little one of her own... she just couldn't wait! Despite all the sickness and other less glamorous aspects that came with being pregnant, she was happy, and looking forward to being a mom!

Remey wrapped his arms around Marley and kissed her lips. "Awwww did you miss me?" He teased giving her a light squeeze.
    Annabelle
    Original Character

Number of posts : 71
    Registration date : 2010-04-07

Post by Annabelle on Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:35 pm

Annabelle woke up from her little nap to see Jigs in the livingroom eyeing the treats. She smiled brightly and climbed down from Splinter's lap heading over to the dog. "Jigs!" She squealed happily. She threw her arms around the dog's neck and kissed the top of his head. "You want a treat?" She asked the dog, grabbing some chips and holding them out for Jigs to take.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:44 am

Ace wrote:
    Ace was quite impressed that Ally actually flipped the turtle over, but when she fell on top of him he first grew worried she might have hurt herself, but that worry soon turned into jealousy. He had to keep reminding himself that Leo was just some turtle and that his girl wouldn't want a turtle in that way.

When it looked like Leo was getting a little to comfortable in their new postion he loudly cleared his throat.

Leo smiled up at Ally not at all minding that Ally fell on top of him, it's not like she did it on purpose. But hearing Ace he was grateful that she got off of him. The last thing he wanted was for her boyfriend to go in a jealous rage or something.

"That was really good." He complimeted again as he stood up. He glanced over at Ace then back at Ally. "Maybe we should wait till later for more lessons." He sudgested. "I don't want your boyfriend getting to worked up." He added, his tone lowered so that only she could hear.

Ally smiled at the praise, and took a bow. "Heh.. thank you." She grinned, and was ready to move onto the next lesson, but it seemed that Leo was hesitant after hearing Ace's 'attention getter'. Way to snap her back into reality, she thought, a bit annoyed. Ace's jealousy was getting a little irritating. It made her feel that he trusted her with no-one. And while she had given him a reason not to trust with Bones, she was hoping he had moved past that, forgiven her. Obviously not. Leo had been the perfect gentleman, not once touching her or eyeing her with lustful intent.. so what was the problem? She tried to push it aside for now, not wanting it to ruin the mood, or the fun she was having...but it already had. Leo was calling off the sessions.

Ally couldn't mask the disappointment, or the sad frown that adorned her lips, but she gave a small nod, not wanting to push him if he was uncomfortable because of Ace. "Okay." She said, managing a tiny little grin as she took his hand and gave it a gentle shake, and a light squeeze. "Thanks, Leo. That was fun."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:44 am