Life's a Beach :Halloween Night:; [Raph/Gabe B-day party]

Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Re: Life's a Beach :Halloween Night:; [Raph/Gabe B-day party]

Post by Leonardo on Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:55 pm

"Yeah, Lexi. The other girls live with us. They're happy staying where we are and happy with what my brothers can give them, which isn't much. Lexi tho. She needs more then that I think. She's use to more then that. But maybe I'm wrong."

He gave Ally's hand a light squeeze and smiled at her words. "Maybe, but it's very hard to find a woman who doesn't run off screaming at the very sight of me. I have to admit, I'm surprise you didn't."
    Tabitha
    Friend

Number of posts : 99
    Registration date : 2011-11-11

Post by Tabitha on Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:23 pm

Donatello wrote:It all sounded too good to be true. It would be nice, but there was one problem. "That's a very generous offer, but I wouldn't be able to be on TV for well...obvious reasons. But thank you, anyway." He gave her a genuine smile.

Tabitha frowned a little, but soon lit up again. "Awww well if you ever change your mind call me. Until then. I would still like to make you some cloths." Because no one, not even mutant turtles should have to walk around with no cloths on.

"What kind of clothing would you like? What's your style?"
    Ryan
    Friend

Number of posts : 204
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

Post by Ryan on Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:41 pm

Aeris wrote:
    Ryan wrote:
    Ryan swallowed back some guilt with her words. But he had not given up on Mikko. Not when she agreed to try his idea. He just knew it would work. "No, I haven't. But I can tell you she's agreed to go through with getting help." He bit his lip before continuing. "I know what she's done, but she's not completely gone yet. I can do this." Now that he knew Mikko was on the other side of the door, he lowered his voice considerably.

Well, it certainly wasn't what Aeris wanted to hear, but she wasn't shocked.. not in the least. Ryan was known for trying to help the seemingly helpless. Still, as much as she tried to convince herself that it was his choice, and she would just leave him with it, she couldn't help but worry. You couldn't be with someone for as long as she had been with him, and just stop caring. No matter how determined she was to move on.

"Ryan..." She said with much exasperation, sighing loudly. "She isn't going to change overnight. She's dangerous.." She reminded him, because that bid didn't seem to be sinking in. He spoke of her like she was nothing more than a harmless, little lost puppy. But the way Aeris saw it, Mikko had dug herself into her position. "I know you're determined to.. save her, I just.. don't want you to get hurt in the process."

Ryan gave his own exasperated sigh. "I know she is, but this can work. I know it can." This seemed to be going in nothing but circles. "And I will be fine, I promise," he tried to reassure her. He still really cared for Aeris, but things had changed now. Especially with Mikko agreeing to go through this with him.

Mikko wrote:As Mikko sat in the kitchen waiting for Ryan to return, Her curiosity as to what he was doing in there got the better of her. She stood up and went back over to the room he was in. She slowly pushed the door open and slipped inside.

"Who are you talking to?" She asked cocking her head to the side.

Speaking of Mikko, it hadn't occurred to Ryan to lock his door when he first came in here and now Mikko was looking right at him. He wasn't exactly sure how to respond, but considering her very odd offer out in the kitchen earlier, he had a feeling that Mikko would be okay with him talking to Aeris.

Very carefully, he covered the mouthpiece long enough to mouth the name, 'Aeris' then removed his finger from the microphone.
    Aeris
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 200

Post by Aeris on Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:29 pm

Ryan wrote:
    Ryan gave his own exasperated sigh. "I know she is, but this can work. I know it can." This seemed to be going in nothing but circles. "And I will be fine, I promise," he tried to reassure her. He still really cared for Aeris, but things had changed now. Especially with Mikko agreeing to go through this with him.

Mikko wrote:As Mikko sat in the kitchen waiting for Ryan to return, Her curiosity as to what he was doing in there got the better of her. She stood up and went back over to the room he was in. She slowly pushed the door open and slipped inside.

"Who are you talking to?" She asked cocking her head to the side.

Speaking of Mikko, it hadn't occurred to Ryan to lock his door when he first came in here and now Mikko was looking right at him. He wasn't exactly sure how to respond, but considering her very odd offer out in the kitchen earlier, he had a feeling that Mikko would be okay with him talking to Aeris.

Very carefully, he covered the mouthpiece long enough to mouth the name, 'Aeris' then removed his finger from the microphone.

Indeed, it was going in circles, and Aeris felt like she was wasting her breath. She had done her part, she had warned him. That was all she could do. "Okay. Take care of yourself, Ryan." She told him, and hung up the phone, having no idea that his little psycho girlfriend wanted to 'talk' to her. Not that it mattered. She had nothing to say to the girl. She slid the phone back into her pocket, and slipped up behind Laz and Daisy, watching them collaborate on the cake.

"That's going to be one awesome cake." She told them, trying to get her mind off the fact that even now, Ryan wouldn't listen.
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post by Lazarus on Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:39 pm

Laz turned and flashed a smile at Aeris. "Only because Daisy is making it, if it were me I would have burned it already, and it's not even in the oven yet. So everything ok?" He asked wondering if all was ok with her phone call.
    Aeris
    Original Character

Female

Post by Aeris on Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:51 pm

"Aw, I'm sure you're not that bad." Aeris winked at him, but her grin faltered when he asked if everything was okay. She sighed, and shrugged her shoulders. "Well, I warned him... that's all I can do. Ryan is pretty gullible and is under the illusion that he can 'help' this girl." She shook her head.

"I'll worry about him, and pray that he's okay.. but I won't interfere with his life, and what he considers 'happiness'." She frowned. "You know, not once did he even seem concerned about me.. even after knowing that I was in trouble. Yet, I would have moved heaven and earth for him." And it seriously broke her heart. Obviously he had never really cared about her, at all.
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:55 pm

Laz pulled Aeris to him and gave her a tight hug then kissed the top of her head. "Well I care about you.: He kissed her head again and left her go. He then held up the batter soaked spoon to her face. "Wanna lick it?" He asked with a grin.
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1192

Post by Gabriel on Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:11 pm

Serenity wrote:
    Gabriel wrote:Probably not a good idea, but Gabriel was going with it, too fixated on her to really care what the consequences would be. The meds were dulling the pain and with her as a distraction, the discomfort of the water was minimal, but the burning did make itself known. It was too late to try and avoid getting the bandages wet, and besides, it would be impossible to prevent. But he wouldn't worry about that right now, Serenity had his full attention.

He continued to kiss and nuzzle her as the warm water rolled down his body, causing the bandages to began unraveling. He gently pressed her against the wall, his body pressed against hers, one hand moving along her side and down to squeeze her ass, again, ignoring the pain. His lips ventured from hers, leaving a trail of kisses along her jaw-line and down her neck, gravitating towards her breasts...

Seren leaned back on the cold wall of the shower. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back. Her hands carefully traveled over his body, moving up to his head and lightly grabbing a hold of his hair. "Mmmmm." She moaned softly and kissed his cheek. "Your lips are heaven."

Gabriel lavished her breasts with heavenly ministrations, nuzzling, kissing, and sucking on her nipples. One hand traveled down to caress her inner thighs.. God.. he wanted her, bad! The bandages were making this a little difficult, and he hadn't realized that the wounds were now bleeding through the gauze and wrappings, dripping down Seren's body, and splattering to the shower floor..

Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 693
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Post by Serenity on Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:15 pm

But Seren noticed and carefully pushed Gabe away from her. "Babe, yer bleeding." She told him. "Maybe we should wait till you're better." She turned off the shower and grabbed a clean towel to wrap his wounds in. She kissed his cheek as she tried to clean him off.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:28 pm

Leonardo wrote:"Yeah, Lexi. The other girls live with us. They're happy staying where we are and happy with what my brothers can give them, which isn't much. Lexi tho. She needs more then that I think. She's use to more then that. But maybe I'm wrong."

He gave Ally's hand a light squeeze and smiled at her words. "Maybe, but it's very hard to find a woman who doesn't run off screaming at the very sight of me. I have to admit, I'm surprise you didn't."

"Well, from what little that I know about Lexi, she's very independent and used to the finer things in life." She shrugged. "Though, she's always had a taste for the bad boys.. thugs.. which really doesn't make sense to me since she's so well off." And now she was with a turtle. Yeah, there was definitely more to Lexi than just her fame and money. Ally had always been jealous of the woman, but after Lexi had arranged for her to meet the turtles, well, she was feeling guilt over those feelings.

Hearing his comment about women screaming and running at just the sight of them, Ally frowned deeply. "I wouldn't take it personally, Leo. Humans are strange, shallow creatures. The majority fear what they don't understand...and criticize what isn't like them." She gazed into his eyes. "Hell, you see how humans treat one another. Your life is a living hell if you don't look a certain way, or dress nicely, or believe what the majority do." She gave his hand a squeeze, smilingly sweetly. "I've always had an open mind and personally, I think you guys are amazing. I feel extremely privileged that I was given the opportunity to meet you." She smiled. "I... honestly felt like I was on top of the world when you hugged me back there. So... thank you for that."
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1192

Post by Gabriel on Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:22 pm

Serenity wrote:But Seren noticed and carefully pushed Gabe away from her. "Babe, yer bleeding." She told him. "Maybe we should wait till you're better." She turned off the shower and grabbed a clean towel to wrap his wounds in. She kissed his cheek as she tried to clean him off.

Gabriel blinked in confusion when Seren pushed him away, but then it became evident as to why the mood had suddenly been broken. He looked at his bleeding hands, the bandages disheveled and exposing parts of his burned hands. It was frustrating to him. All he wanted at this moment was to make love to his fiancee.. on his birthday...but his injuries were making it difficult. But, he wouldn't give up...he was craving her too badly...

"No.. it's okay..." He whispered in a lustful tone, leaning in for another kiss as she wrapped his hands with a towel. There had to be a way! He eyed the fancy marbled sink counter thoughtfully, and flashed her a devious grin as he leaned in for another kiss, then stepped out of the shower, guiding her towards it...

Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 464
    Registration date : 2009-06-21

Post by Daisy on Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:33 pm

Lazarus wrote:
    "That's because I have the best teacher in the world." He told Daisy with a wink. He continued mixing while listing to Daisy's story. He frowned a little and looked over at her again. "Rehab? Why were you in rehab? Why was she in rehab?"

"Well.. it wasn't really a rehab... more like a place for people who aren't.. 'normal', and don't have anyone that cares about them." Daisy tried to explain, frowning a little at the memory. "They said that I would never be normal.. because I swallowed a bunch of pills when I was a kid, thinking they were candy. They said that it damaged my brain." It was hard to talk about, but he had asked.. so she explained.

"Lexi volunteered there, and.. she befriended me since all of the other people there didn't really like me." She told him as she slid the greased pan over for him to pour the batter into. Hearing Kendall's comment, she flashed him a cheeky grin, then watched with a smile as Laz pulled an upset Aeris in for a hug. Those two were just so sweet together, she thought. And everyone deserved happiness.
    Aeris
    Original Character

Female

Post by Aeris on Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:48 pm

Lazarus wrote:Laz pulled Aeris to him and gave her a tight hug then kissed the top of her head. "Well I care about you.: He kissed her head again and left her go. He then held up the batter soaked spoon to her face. "Wanna lick it?" He asked with a grin.

Aeris was struggling to fight back the tears, and Laz' hug helped tremendously. She even managed a little smile, and returned the hug. There was no doubt in her mind that Laz cared about her. Hell, he had already done more for her than anyone else had. When he held the batter-covered spoon to her face, she flashed him a cute grin and tucked her hair behind her ears to prevent it from getting in the mix, then leaned in, running her tongue over the spoon. "Mmm...that's really yummy."
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:14 am

Leo gave Ally a little grin. He would have hugged her again but stopped himself. He wouldn't let himself get too attached to this girl. He was sure that he was just an odity to her. Something nice to look at, but nothing she would touch, in that way anyway.

He raised his hand and laid it on her shoulder giving it a little squeeze. "Well I'll never run out of hugs." He said a light blush forming at his cheeks. "I mean, if you ever need comfort I'll be here."
    Serenity
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 693
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Post by Serenity on Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:16 am

"Mmmmm It's not ok." She returned his kiss but slipped away from him and moved behind him. "But I wouldn't leave you hanging." She then guided him towards the sink and flashed him a grin. She kissed him again, her lips traling over his body as she decended downward.
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:18 am

"Alright! I didn't screw it up." He said happily and smiled Aeris. "I'm so bad at baking I figured me just looking at the batter would make it turn to mud." He gave Aeris the spoon then watched and listened to Daisy.

"You seem normal to me. I mean, you have a little family and you're a good cook and I hear that you sew cloths. That's cool. I think you turned out just fine."
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:42 pm

Lexi wrote:

Lexi listened to him, struggling to suppress the tears that burned at the backs of her eyes. She edged a little closer to him and squeezed his hand, feeling so torn inside. He had been through a lot, she knew that. She had, too. And maybe a lot of this stemmed from the fact that he was hardly around while she was recovering in the hospital.

"I know you have a lot on your plate, Raph. And...it only makes me feel like I'm being selfish, because I wanted you to be close while I was at the hospital." She said, gazing up at him. "But you couldn't be.. and a part of me felt that it had something to do with you and Gabriel getting into it." She told him, finally getting it off her chest. Indeed, she had felt abandoned and forgotten, and if not for Laz, she honestly didn't know if she would have had the will to get better.

Seeing how upset he got when mentioning Bishop, she decided to just drop this whole conversation. It was his birthday, she didn't want him to be upset, even if she was. "Maybe it's all me, Raph. I knew there would be complications. I know your nature.. and yet, I tried to throw you a big party." She wiped at the lone tear that rolled down her cheek. "I just.. wanted you to have a good time."

But Raphael wasn't happy with that, he didn't mean to make it seem like it was her fault because deep down he knew that he was the one that wasn't there for her. All because of a stupid argument with Gabe! He may have been going through hell himself but he knew he had to be stronger, be the man and deal with it on his own. She needed him so badly and he could tell just by the look in her eyes that she was still upset.

"It ain't yer' fault.." He said sounding defeated as he wiped away her tear, he hated it when she cried. She had done to much of that throughout the past few years.

"I thought ya were really pissed at meh fer' wha' happened wit' Gabe.. so I didn't think ya wanted meh around." He said truthfully but had more he needed to get out in the open. "Ya always have Laz er' Gabe around, I never jus' have ya ta myself ya know I feel like I gotta fight fer' it."
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758

Post by Lexi on Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:54 pm

Lexi listened as he spoke, glad that he was finally talking to her. They had danced around their issues for so long that she felt it would never be resolved. And part of her had felt that he didn't care about resolving it. He seemed pretty content with just pretending it wasn't there.

"I was upset with you over that, Raph... but that never meant that I didn't want you around... never meant that I didn't need you." She told him, still struggling to compose herself. Still feeling partly guilty. Even though this issue needed to be talked out, the timing couldn't have been any worse. But it was out in the open, and then he voiced something that she had always feared was a factor in how illusive he had been. Laz and Gabe. "You could've had me to yourself anytime you wanted me, Raph. All you would have had to do...all you have to do is just say it. We can go someplace.. just the two of us." She sniffled, wiping at her tears. "You know why Gabriel is here. It's not because he is replacing you. And Laz.. he stepped in because you weren't around, and I needed someone."

Male

Post by Raphael on Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:32 pm

It defiantly didn't seem like the best time for this talk but he felt if he didn't talk it out with her that he would lose her... he was so afraid of losing her. He had understood why Gabe was here and besides the fact that they didn't get along, he kinda felt okay about him being around Lexi. But Laz was another matter altogether, he knew that she liked him and a big part of him hated that.

"Gabe's okay I guess..." And that was as close as he would ever get to saying anything positive about the man. "Its Laz thats the problem.. I mean.." He started getting agitated but kept himself in control.

"How am I supposed ta be there fer' ya when ya always go ta 'em?.. Do ya even need meh?" He asked her seriously as he looked into her eyes. He always felt that Laz was a threat to their relationship since Lexi took to liking him so quickly after Mikey was kidnapped by the Shredder.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:33 pm

Lexi was really surprised when Raph said that Gabirel was 'okay'. She blinked at him, about to check and see if he had a fever, but the mood was too heavy, and then came Raph's comment about her always going to Laz. She was seriously taken aback by it. Was that how he felt? And then, he asked if she ever needed him...

"Of course I do, Raph.." She began, the hurt echoing in her tone. "I needed you then, at the hospital..and the time before... and now. But, you can't always be here... I know that. Your family needs you, and I can't be selfish and have you all to myself, as much as I would like." Because that's what she needed. A man that could always be there for her. "Like I said, Laz was there for me because you couldn't be." She tried to explain, because it didn't seem that he understood her. "He's my friend.. and that's what friends do." Of course, her feelings for Laz were a little stronger than friendship, but there was no need to say that. Obviously Raph suspected it. She gazed into his eyes, hoping he would understand that she needed him.

"If I didn't need you, Raph.. why would I have risked my life for you?" She gave that a moment to sink in. "I've always needed you. But when you stepped back... Laz stepped forward. And, I know you don't like him... but.. you should at least respect that much." She told him. "He made sure that I made it through the ordeal. If you could have been there, I'm sure he would have respected your space. He's not a bad person." She paused again, gently squeezing his hand. "You have to stop being so jealous of him, babe. He's my friend. You have me." She sighed. "But, if I'm making you feel unneeded, then I'm not doing too good as a girlfriend."

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:45 pm

Leonardo wrote:Leo gave Ally a little grin. He would have hugged her again but stopped himself. He wouldn't let himself get too attached to this girl. He was sure that he was just an odity to her. Something nice to look at, but nothing she would touch, in that way anyway.

He raised his hand and laid it on her shoulder giving it a little squeeze. "Well I'll never run out of hugs." He said a light blush forming at his cheeks. "I mean, if you ever need comfort I'll be here."

Ally grinned at that, noticing his faint blush. He was so darn cute! "Heh.. well, I'm constantly in need of comfort." She told him, flashing him a wink, and leaned in, wrapping her arms around his neck. She hugged him gently, then reluctantly let him go. She wanted to ask him more about his girlfriend, but didn't want to cause him pain. But then she remembered an object of her own pain, and curiosity got the best of her.

"Who is the little girl back there?" She asked, referring to Ivy. "The one in the Tinkerbell costume?" She managed a small grin. "She really adores you. Heh.. you're really good with kids."
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:06 am

Leo returned the hug then slowly let her go. He smiled at her then smiled even more at her question. "That's Tinkerbell. I suspect that it isn't her real name, but that's what she likes to go by. I found her in an alley. Her mother had taken one of those Ruby pills and passed away. So I fed her and called Lexi. Lexi volenteers at shelters and stuff so I figured that she would have a good idea as to what to do with little Tinkerbell. She thinks that my brothers and I are fairies."
    Raphael
    Canon

Male

Post by Raphael on Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:28 pm

Lexi wrote:Lexi was really surprised when Raph said that Gabirel was 'okay'. She blinked at him, about to check and see if he had a fever, but the mood was too heavy, and then came Raph's comment about her always going to Laz. She was seriously taken aback by it. Was that how he felt? And then, he asked if she ever needed him...

"Of course I do, Raph.." She began, the hurt echoing in her tone. "I needed you then, at the hospital..and the time before... and now. But, you can't always be here... I know that. Your family needs you, and I can't be selfish and have you all to myself, as much as I would like." Because that's what she needed. A man that could always be there for her. "Like I said, Laz was there for me because you couldn't be." She tried to explain, because it didn't seem that he understood her. "He's my friend.. and that's what friends do." Of course, her feelings for Laz were a little stronger than friendship, but there was no need to say that. Obviously Raph suspected it. She gazed into his eyes, hoping he would understand that she needed him.

"If I didn't need you, Raph.. why would I have risked my life for you?" She gave that a moment to sink in. "I've always needed you. But when you stepped back... Laz stepped forward. And, I know you don't like him... but.. you should at least respect that much." She told him. "He made sure that I made it through the ordeal. If you could have been there, I'm sure he would have respected your space. He's not a bad person." She paused again, gently squeezing his hand. "You have to stop being so jealous of him, babe. He's my friend. You have me." She sighed. "But, if I'm making you feel unneeded, then I'm not doing too good as a girlfriend."

Raphael: Raphael listened on as she explained the situation with Laz, deep down he knew Laz was a threat to their relationship and her words did little to ease his fears. He knew that she needed him and infact he didn't know much of what happened to her to get her into the hospital to begin with, other then the vage description Leo had given him over the phone. He wasn't sure what to say to her... he was never good at talking or sharing his feelings. He sighed as he began to squeeze her hand tightly. "I need ya to babe.." He said in a saddened tone, she had done a lot for him.. They had both risked their lives for each other and he felt such a strong bond with her, she was and forever would be his love no mattered what happened. "It ain't yer' fault, ya know I fuckin' suck at this.." He said forcing a small grin over his own torn feelings. " I jus' wanna make ya happy.. an' I ain't sure if I can give ya everythin' ya want." He said with his head down, he was a mutant and he knew it couldn't be very easy for her. It seemed to do nothing but make life difficult.

Lexi: Indeed, she knew that he wasn't good at this. And, it wasn't something hat she particularly wanted to do on his birthday, but the air needed to be cleared before the smog of confusion, assumptions and uncertainties smothered them both. She returned his hand-squeeze, wishing that she could get it through his head that it wasn't material things that she wanted. "The only thing that I want, Raph.. that you can give me.. is you. For you to realize that I do need you. That I want you around." She told him, hoping that eventually he would get it. "I know that you can't give me much in the way of material things.. but.. not to sound arrogant, I don't have to want for such things. Just.. for a partner that understands me." She gave his hand another squeeze, looking into his eyes. "I know this path isn't easy..for either of us, but, what in life is? If we both want this, it can work.. we just have to work at it."

Raphael: Raphael smiled at her words, they would defiantly need to work at it but hell if she wasn't going to give up on him then he sure wasn't going to either. He then put an arm around her and hugged her tightly against his plastron. "Thank's fer' not givin' up on meh babe.." He said sincerely in her ear, it would be a long road but he was willing to do anything for her.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:04 am

Tabitha wrote:
    Donatello wrote:It all sounded too good to be true. It would be nice, but there was one problem. "That's a very generous offer, but I wouldn't be able to be on TV for well...obvious reasons. But thank you, anyway." He gave her a genuine smile.

Tabitha frowned a little, but soon lit up again. "Awww well if you ever change your mind call me. Until then. I would still like to make you some cloths." Because no one, not even mutant turtles should have to walk around with no cloths on.

"What kind of clothing would you like? What's your style?"

It was indeed a generous offer; especially since her work would never be seen by the public. "Mostly baggy and dark..." was Don's answer with a small shrug. He really hadn't given much thought to an actual style because clothing choices were always so limited for him and his family.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:05 pm

Raph wrote: Raphael smiled at her words, they would defiantly need to work at it but hell if she wasn't going to give up on him then he sure wasn't going to either. He then put an arm around her and hugged her tightly against his plastron. "Thank's fer' not givin' up on meh babe.." He said sincerely in her ear, it would be a long road but he was willing to do anything for her.

Lexi melted into his embrace, resting her head against his shoulder. "I would never give up on you, Raph. Just remember...I do need you." She leaned up and pressed a kiss against his cheek. "I'm really glad that we had this chance to talk. I feel a lot better now." She managed a small smile.

"I..uh..have something for you in the garage." She told him, masking an excited smile. It was his birthday present, and she had been dying to give it to him. She just hoped that he would like it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:14 am