Life's a Beach :Halloween Night:; [Raph/Gabe B-day party]

    Share
    avatar
    Aeris
    Original Character

    Female
    Number of posts : 200
    Age : 28
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

    Re: Life's a Beach :Halloween Night:; [Raph/Gabe B-day party]

    Post by Aeris on Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:24 pm

    Lazarus wrote:
    They're...Not really human." Laz told her. "More like...turtles." He smiled and ruffled her hair a bit. "I'll go get that beer." He hurried inside and grabbed two beers then walked back out to the swing. He handed Aeris her beer and took a sip from his own. "Maybe later we can take a walk along the beach."



    "Turtles?" Aeris blinked in confusion, straining her eyes across the yard and toward the van. And sure enough, there stood a humanized version of a turtle... and a red-haired woman. She returned April's wave, still staring an awe at the turtle, only blinking from her daze when Laz returned with the beer. "Oh.. my god." She looked at him in total disbelief as she took the beer. "Where did they come from?? Are they some kind of experiment that got loose?" She asked, keeping her tone low.


    ...and soon, there was a huge rat on the front porch, about to go into the house!! She blinked in surprise, staring in disbelief. Was this really happening? Was she really seeing what she was seeing??!
    avatar
    Michelangelo
    Canon

    Male
    Number of posts : 1271
    Age : 25
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

    Re: Life's a Beach :Halloween Night:; [Raph/Gabe B-day party]

    Post by Michelangelo on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:35 pm


    With Leo's assistance, Mike eased out of the van, wincing slightly as he bared weight on his injured leg. His gaze drifted to the front porch to where Laz and the blond girl were setting, and he waved at them, not at all shy about being around a stranger. "Heh.. looks like we're gonna make a new friend!" He told Leo as they headed toward the porch.


    _________________
    avatar
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

    Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Age : 38
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

    Re: Life's a Beach :Halloween Night:; [Raph/Gabe B-day party]

    Post by Lazarus on Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:26 am

    "Something like that. I'll tell you the story later." Laz flashed a smile at Splinter and April before making introductions. "This is Aeris. Aeris this is April and master Splinter." She wasn't freaking out, that was good.

    Splinter gave the girl a warm smile. "It's very nice to meet you, young lady."
    avatar
    Leonardo
    Canon

    Male
    Number of posts : 1268
    Age : 28
    Location : Undisclosed.
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

    Re: Life's a Beach :Halloween Night:; [Raph/Gabe B-day party]

    Post by Leonardo on Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:32 am

    And Leo was wondering just how many new people they would be meeting tonight. Seeing that the new face wasn't screaming or freaking out in anyway made him feel a little better. Maybe she was the girl that had wanted to meet them.

    Once on the porch Leo flashed a friendly smile at the girl. Again Laz made the introductions. "Aeris, this is Leo and Mike." Laz then pointed to the other turtles. "That's Don and that one is Lexi's boyfriend Raph. And that's Fraya over there."

    "It's nice to meet you. But if you'll excuse us, I have to get Mike inside and seated." Leo said he then started to lead Mike inside.
    avatar
    Tabitha
    Friend

    Number of posts : 99
    Age : 40
    Location : The high class streets of NYC
    Registration date : 2011-11-11

    Re: Life's a Beach :Halloween Night:; [Raph/Gabe B-day party]

    Post by Tabitha on Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:33 am

    Tabitha looked down at the tiny baby and smiled. "She's so adorable. And that ladybug costume is just to cute. Did you make it?" Tabitha asked Daisy.
    avatar
    Aeris
    Original Character

    Female
    Number of posts : 200
    Age : 28
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

    Re: Life's a Beach :Halloween Night:; [Raph/Gabe B-day party]

    Post by Aeris on Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:18 pm

    Aeris was still in complete disbelief! She was trying hard to act causal, and perhaps was pulling it off well, but she was inwardly baffled. She managed to return all of their warm smiles, but was completely taken aback when Laz introduced one of them as Lexi's... boyfriend?? Was she hearing him right?


    "Nice to meet you all." She spoke politely, and watched as they disappeared into the house. And once out of earshot.. she looked at Laz. "Her.. boyfriend?"
    avatar
    Donatello
    Canon

    Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Age : 27
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

    Re: Life's a Beach :Halloween Night:; [Raph/Gabe B-day party]

    Post by Donatello on Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:30 pm

    Don was also relieved to be out of the crowded van. He followed Mike out shortly after and remained close in case Leo needed an extra hand with his injured brother. He glanced back at Raph to make sure he was also following them then lightly grasped Mike's arm as they headed to the house.

    "Just take it easy, Mikey."

    He gave the new person a small nod and smiled softly at her as they passed, heading into the house.
    avatar
    Daisy
    Original Character

    Female
    Number of posts : 464
    Age : 23
    Location : Right here.. DUH!
    Registration date : 2009-06-21

    Re: Life's a Beach :Halloween Night:; [Raph/Gabe B-day party]

    Post by Daisy on Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:48 pm

    Tabitha wrote:Tabitha looked down at the tiny baby and smiled. "She's so adorable. And that ladybug costume is just to cute. Did you make it?" Tabitha asked Daisy.



    "Yep, I sure did!" Daisy beamed, smiling proudly at the compliment. "Heh..I figured it would be a lot more fun then going out any buying one.. and cheaper. Besides, I have a lot of time on my hands." Because sometimes, being a stay at home mom got kind of boring. As much as she loved little Zoe, there was only so much you could do.

    "I'm Daisy, by the way!" She introduced, offering her a hand.
    avatar
    Raphael
    Canon

    Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Age : 28
    Location : Lurking in the Shadows
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

    Re: Life's a Beach :Halloween Night:; [Raph/Gabe B-day party]

    Post by Raphael on Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:03 pm

    Raphael was relieved when they arrived at Lexi's house, finally he could get out of this damn van! But of course he was the last one out, though he didn't mind to much after the curiosity of all these cars parked around Lexi's house caught his attention. He was already not liking this especially when he noticed Laz and a new woman on the porch. He briefly watched as his family went in and followed behind Donatello.

    Raphael completely ignored them as he went inside and it was then that he remembered what today was... his birthday. He looked around at the balloons hanging from the ceiling in horror and saw yet more new people.

    And then as quickly as he entered, he turned right around heading for the front door to escape.



    avatar
    Tabitha
    Friend

    Number of posts : 99
    Age : 40
    Location : The high class streets of NYC
    Registration date : 2011-11-11

    Re: Life's a Beach :Halloween Night:; [Raph/Gabe B-day party]

    Post by Tabitha on Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:21 pm

    Daisy wrote:
    "Yep, I sure did!" Daisy beamed, smiling proudly at the compliment. "Heh..I figured it would be a lot more fun then going out any buying one.. and cheaper. Besides, I have a lot of time on my hands." Because sometimes, being a stay at home mom got kind of boring. As much as she loved little Zoe, there was only so much you could do.

    "I'm Daisy, by the way!" She introduced, offering her a hand.

    Tabitha shook the girls hand with a smile. "I'm Tabitha, you have some talent." She told Daisy. "I would love to see more of your designs."
    avatar
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

    Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Age : 38
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

    Re: Life's a Beach :Halloween Night:; [Raph/Gabe B-day party]

    Post by Lazarus on Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:25 pm

    Aeris wrote:Aeris was still in complete disbelief! She was trying hard to act causal, and perhaps was pulling it off well, but she was inwardly baffled. She managed to return all of their warm smiles, but was completely taken aback when Laz introduced one of them as Lexi's... boyfriend?? Was she hearing him right?


    "Nice to meet you all." She spoke politely, and watched as they disappeared into the house. And once out of earshot.. she looked at Laz. "Her.. boyfriend?"

    Laz nodded his head and took a swig of his beer. "Yep. Boyfriend. I don't know what she sees in him, out of the brothers he's got to be the rudest, meanest one. To be honest, I worry about her safety with him. I'm surprise at how well yer taking all of this." He added with a grin.
    avatar
    Leonardo
    Canon

    Male
    Number of posts : 1268
    Age : 28
    Location : Undisclosed.
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

    Re: Life's a Beach :Halloween Night:; [Raph/Gabe B-day party]

    Post by Leonardo on Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:28 pm

    Once inside, Leo sat Mike down on the couch, right next to all the food. That should keep him happy for a while, Leo thought to himself. He looked around the living room at all the people and saw more new faces. Hopefully these people could be trusted and this wouldn't come back to bit them in the ass.
    avatar
    Annabelle
    Original Character

    Number of posts : 71
    Age : 12
    Registration date : 2010-04-07

    Re: Life's a Beach :Halloween Night:; [Raph/Gabe B-day party]

    Post by Annabelle on Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:31 pm

    Belle's smile grew when she saw her turtle come through the door. She watched as Mike was set down on the couch and quickly climbed up beside him. "This is Mr. Fluffy!" Belle said, introducing her new friend to her turtle. "He's really nice."
    avatar
    Lexi
    Original Character

    Female
    Number of posts : 1758
    Age : 26
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

    Re: Life's a Beach :Halloween Night:; [Raph/Gabe B-day party]

    Post by Lexi on Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:19 pm


    Raphael wrote:Raphael was relieved when they arrived at Lexi's house, finally he could get out of this damn van! But of course he was the last one out, though he didn't mind to much after the curiosity of all these cars parked around Lexi's house caught his attention. He was already not liking this especially when he noticed Laz and a new woman on the porch. He briefly watched as his family went in and followed behind Donatello.

    Raphael completely ignored them as he went inside and it was then that he remembered what today was... his birthday. He looked around at the balloons hanging from the ceiling in horror and saw yet more new people.

    And then as quickly as he entered, he turned right around heading for the front door to escape.


    Lexi was still holding Zoe, rocking her in her arms as Daisy and Tabitha chatted. A smile stretched across her face when the Turtles finally arrived, but her excitement quickly diminished when she saw the horror in Raph's features, and watched as he made a bee-line for the front door.



    "Raph... wait!" She called out, and rushed to block his path. She was suddenly feeling like her efforts had been a complete waste. Raph was uncomfortable, and Gabriel was hurt. Neither of them would enjoy this. She honestly felt like crying. "Please don't leave." She begged, giving him an apologetic look.


    _________________
    avatar
    Aeris
    Original Character

    Female
    Number of posts : 200
    Age : 28
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

    Re: Life's a Beach :Halloween Night:; [Raph/Gabe B-day party]

    Post by Aeris on Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:35 pm

    Lazarus wrote:
    Laz nodded his head and took a swig of his beer. "Yep. Boyfriend. I don't know what she sees in him, out of the brothers he's got to be the rudest, meanest one. To be honest, I worry about her safety with him. I'm surprise at how well yer taking all of this." He added with a grin.


    Well, she would definitely have to agree with the rude part. The one called Raph, Lexi's 'boyfriend' walked right past them without so much as a nod. She took a swig of her beer, still trying to wrap her brain around all of this. "Boyfriend.. how does that even.. work?" She asked, completely baffled. But then something occurred to her, perhaps something that no-one else had considered. "Do you think this has anything to do with the rape? I mean.. human males have hurt her multiple times before. Maybe she feels safer with someone that isn't.. human." She shrugged. "Even her first boyfriend.. Blake, treated her like shit. But.. you didn't hear that from me." She told him, taking another swig. "Gabe was the only one that was good to her."


    "And.. I'm taking it well because I think I'm still in disbelief. This is just.. wow."
    avatar
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

    Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Age : 38
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

    Re: Life's a Beach :Halloween Night:; [Raph/Gabe B-day party]

    Post by Lazarus on Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:10 am

    Laz hadn't thought of that before. He nodded thoughtfully. "You know, you could be right. As for the turtles. They were mutated with some green goo. That's how they came to be, they use to be normal little turtles. Honestly I still find it hard to see them as anything other then just large turtles. That's why it kinda grosses me out that Lexi is sleeping with one."
    avatar
    Aeris
    Original Character

    Female
    Number of posts : 200
    Age : 28
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

    Re: Life's a Beach :Halloween Night:; [Raph/Gabe B-day party]

    Post by Aeris on Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:03 pm

    "Yeah.. that has to be it." Aeris confirmed, taking another drink of her beer. "I mean, Lexi is beautiful. She could have any man... or any woman she wanted. Unless she's just too afraid of her own species." And part of her agreed with Laz, but she didn't know them well enough to form a good solid opinion of her own. "She's.. having sex with him?" She quirked a brow in disbelief. When he had introduced him as her 'boyfriend', as shocked as she was, she assumed he meant in an innocent way. "Surely they must be more than common animals if he can do..that..with her.." She commented, blushing slightly.
    avatar
    Ally
    Original Character

    Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Age : 25
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

    Re: Life's a Beach :Halloween Night:; [Raph/Gabe B-day party]

    Post by Ally on Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:12 pm

    Ally had been standing quietly, sipping on her beer as she listened to the conversation between Tabitha and Daisy. She was waiting to talk to Lexi when suddenly the woman disappeared, and then she noticed why. Her eyes widened at seeing the turtles, and she covered her mouth to muffle an excited squeal. They were really real, and she was in the same room with them!!! She felt star struck, but was trying hard to find her composure. The last thing she wanted to do was to scare them with her excitement.


    "Oh.. my God, Ace...they're really real!!!" She squeaked quietly, grabbing his hand. "Introduce me to them, please?" Caught up in her excitement, she failed to remember that Ace didn't even know their names, so probably didn't know them at all...
    avatar
    Michelangelo
    Canon

    Male
    Number of posts : 1271
    Age : 25
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

    Re: Life's a Beach :Halloween Night:; [Raph/Gabe B-day party]

    Post by Michelangelo on Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:23 pm


    Mike winced as he was seated on the couch, but all pain seemed to diminish when he caught sight of all the yummy treats on the coffee table!! He reached for a cupcake with his good hand just as little Belle came up, bringing with her a new friend. "Hehe.. hiyas, kiddos!" He greeted, and gently ruffled Belle's hair after freeing his hand of the cupcake. "I've missed you, squirt!" He then looked at the little blond Tinkerbell, giving her a tiny little wave. "Hi there!"

    Ivy waved shyly, eyeing the new 'fairy'. Well, he had to be a fairy, didn't he? He looked almost exactly like Leo. "Hi." She returned his greeting, and crawled up on the other side of Belle. "His name Mistew Fwuffy?" She asked Belle, then looked back at Mike. "You a faiwy, too?"


    It took Mike a moment to understand what the little one was saying, but then he nodded eagerly. "Why yes.. yes I am! I'm a Fluffy fairy!"


    Ivy gave him a look of disbelief. He didn't look too fluffy to her.. but maybe she shouldn't tell him that, it may hurt his feelings...


    _________________
    avatar
    Ace
    Original Character

    Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Age : 32
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

    Re: Life's a Beach :Halloween Night:; [Raph/Gabe B-day party]

    Post by Ace on Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:14 pm

    Ally wrote:Ally had been standing quietly, sipping on her beer as she listened to the conversation between Tabitha and Daisy. She was waiting to talk to Lexi when suddenly the woman disappeared, and then she noticed why. Her eyes widened at seeing the turtles, and she covered her mouth to muffle an excited squeal. They were really real, and she was in the same room with them!!! She felt star struck, but was trying hard to find her composure. The last thing she wanted to do was to scare them with her excitement.


    "Oh.. my God, Ace...they're really real!!!" She squeaked quietly, grabbing his hand. "Introduce me to them, please?" Caught up in her excitement, she failed to remember that Ace didn't even know their names, so probably didn't know them at all...

    "I don't really know their names." He told Ally and gave her hand a squeeze. Leo was about to pass them up and Ace stopped him. "Hey. uh...I'm Ace this is my girl Ally."

    Leo looked over at ace and took the mans hand. "Leo. nice meeting you both."
    avatar
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

    Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Age : 38
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

    Re: Life's a Beach :Halloween Night:; [Raph/Gabe B-day party]

    Post by Lazarus on Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:17 pm

    Aeris wrote:"Yeah.. that has to be it." Aeris confirmed, taking another drink of her beer. "I mean, Lexi is beautiful. She could have any man... or any woman she wanted. Unless she's just too afraid of her own species." And part of her agreed with Laz, but she didn't know them well enough to form a good solid opinion of her own. "She's.. having sex with him?" She quirked a brow in disbelief. When he had introduced him as her 'boyfriend', as shocked as she was, she assumed he meant in an innocent way. "Surely they must be more than common animals if he can do..that..with her.." She commented, blushing slightly.

    Laz chuckled at that and finished off his beer. "I guess. I say it's wrong and probably illegal. She's not the only one tho. Fraya, she's with Mike. And Don also has a girl. Leo is the only one all along. But between me and you, I think he likes it that way."
    avatar
    Aeris
    Original Character

    Female
    Number of posts : 200
    Age : 28
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

    Re: Life's a Beach :Halloween Night:; [Raph/Gabe B-day party]

    Post by Aeris on Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:21 am

    Aeris was beginning to gather that Laz wasn't a big fan of the turtles, based on his opinions of them. Perhaps it had something to do with the fact that he had a thing for Lexi, but she would keep that opinion to herself. "Illegal.. their whole existence is probably illegal.. because humans are afraid of what they can't understand.. what isn't normal." She commented quietly, taking another sip of her beer. "But, I can think of far worse things than mutated turtles that don't seem to be bothering anyone, or posing a danger." She had no idea that they actually helped people, but Aeris had always had a 'live and let live' attitude about things.


    She was a little surprised that not one, but most of them had girlfriends. Yeah. There had to be something more to them than just common turtles, but she didn't want to prod Laz too much about them, figuring he probably didn't want to discuss turtles the whole night. At his comment about the single turtle liking it that way, she frowned a little, gaze downcast. "No one likes being alone." She commented, but it was on a more personal level. "We're social creatures by nature." She looked up at him, blushing a little. "I mean.. if they are anything like us... then he's probably just trying to convince himself that he prefers it that way. Maybe because he thinks that's all there is for him."
    avatar
    Ally
    Original Character

    Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Age : 25
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

    Re: Life's a Beach :Halloween Night:; [Raph/Gabe B-day party]

    Post by Ally on Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:41 am

    Ace wrote:
    "I don't really know their names." He told Ally and gave her hand a squeeze. Leo was about to pass them up and Ace stopped him. "Hey. uh...I'm Ace this is my girl Ally."

    Leo looked over at ace and took the mans hand. "Leo. nice meeting you both."



    Ally gave a little pout, it seemed she wouldn't be introduced to them.. but her disappointment turned to excitement as the blue-clad turtle headed in their direction, her heart thumping wildly within the confines of her chest. He was getting closer!! But it seemed as if he didn't even notice them, until Ace stopped him. She couldn't stop staring at him as Ace introduced them both to him, but it wasn't out of disgust, and unlike most of the people these creatures had saved.. her eyes held no judgement or fear, only amazement.


    She waited until Ace had shook his hand, then reached out to take the Turtle's three digit hand, hoping he would permit her.. hoping for acceptance. For the moment, she was completely speechless, too in awe to form coherent words. Emotions were flooding through her, causing tears to brim at the corners of her eyes. These turtles had to be the rarest beings in the universe, and here she was, standing a few inches from one. Despite everything that had happened to her, right now, she felt like the luckiest girl in the world!
    avatar
    Daisy
    Original Character

    Female
    Number of posts : 464
    Age : 23
    Location : Right here.. DUH!
    Registration date : 2009-06-21

    Re: Life's a Beach :Halloween Night:; [Raph/Gabe B-day party]

    Post by Daisy on Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:52 am

    Tabitha wrote:
    Tabitha shook the girls hand with a smile. "I'm Tabitha, you have some talent." She told Daisy. "I would love to see more of your designs."



    Daisy was really liking this woman, because she was throwing compliments at her left and right! "Hehe.. thank you!" She smiled. "You're welcome to come to my place anytime and see some of the stuff I've made!" She invited. "Most of it's for Zoe.." And speaking of Zoe, she panicked a little when she realized that Lexi was no longer standing beside her with her. It wasn't that she didn't trust Lexi, she loved the woman to death...but she grew anxious whenever her daughter was out of her sight.


    She glanced around, relaxing when she spotted her daughter still in Lexi's arms. She spared a wave in the turtles' direction, making a mental note to go socialize with them later.



    "She's my little model." She beamed. "I've made a few things for myself.. and Kendall, but she gets the limelight."

    avatar
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

    Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Age : 38
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

    Re: Life's a Beach :Halloween Night:; [Raph/Gabe B-day party]

    Post by Lazarus on Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:15 am

    Aeris wrote:Aeris was beginning to gather that Laz wasn't a big fan of the turtles, based on his opinions of them. Perhaps it had something to do with the fact that he had a thing for Lexi, but she would keep that opinion to herself. "Illegal.. their whole existence is probably illegal.. because humans are afraid of what they can't understand.. what isn't normal." She commented quietly, taking another sip of her beer. "But, I can think of far worse things than mutated turtles that don't seem to be bothering anyone, or posing a danger." She had no idea that they actually helped people, but Aeris had always had a 'live and let live' attitude about things.


    She was a little surprised that not one, but most of them had girlfriends. Yeah. There had to be something more to them than just common turtles, but she didn't want to prod Laz too much about them, figuring he probably didn't want to discuss turtles the whole night. At his comment about the single turtle liking it that way, she frowned a little, gaze downcast. "No one likes being alone." She commented, but it was on a more personal level. "We're social creatures by nature." She looked up at him, blushing a little. "I mean.. if they are anything like us... then he's probably just trying to convince himself that he prefers it that way. Maybe because he thinks that's all there is for him."

    "That's deep." Laz said with a smile. He casually placed his arm around Aeris' shoulders. "You seem like a very caring and accepting person. I like that. And, maybe yer right. Maybe he thinks that's all there is."

    Laz gave her shoulder a little squeeze. "honestly, I don't dislike the turtles. How could I? They go around saving people, they are great fighters and from what I've seen, pretty good with kids. I just can't see why a woman would be in a relationship with them. They must be great in the sack." He added with a wink.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Life's a Beach :Halloween Night:; [Raph/Gabe B-day party]

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:54 pm