Life's a Beach :Halloween Night:; [Raph/Gabe B-day party]

Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Re: Life's a Beach :Halloween Night:; [Raph/Gabe B-day party]

Post by Leonardo on Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:21 am

Ally wrote:Ally gave a little pout, it seemed she wouldn't be introduced to them.. but her disappointment turned to excitement as the blue-clad turtle headed in their direction, her heart thumping wildly within the confines of her chest. He was getting closer!! But it seemed as if he didn't even notice them, until Ace stopped him. She couldn't stop staring at him as Ace introduced them both to him, but it wasn't out of disgust, and unlike most of the people these creatures had saved.. her eyes held no judgement or fear, only amazement.

She waited until Ace had shook his hand, then reached out to take the Turtle's three digit hand, hoping he would permit her.. hoping for acceptance. For the moment, she was completely speechless, too in awe to form coherent words. Emotions were flooding through her, causing tears to brim at the corners of her eyes. These turtles had to be the rarest beings in the universe, and here she was, standing a few inches from one. Despite everything that had happened to her, right now, she felt like the luckiest girl in the world!

Leo took Ally's hand and gave it a light squeeze as he shook it. "Nice meeting you." He said, speaking softly. "Are you ok?"
    Kendall
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 180
    Registration date : 2009-04-05

Post by Kendall on Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:50 pm

Kendall couldn't help but beam proudly at the two girls as they conversed. Daisy was having a good time already, and that's all that counted. He moved over and helped himself to a few of the snacks, keeping a close eye on his daughter. Not that he didn't trust Lexi, but he just wanted to stay close to his little girl around other strangers.

He took his eyes away from the girls long enough to see their new arrivals -- the turtles. He had already met Raph but only caught a glimpse of him before the red-clad turtle turned to go out the door again. He already knew about the guy's demeanor so he didn't think anything of it and just let him go, rolling his eyes. Too bad he didn't want to be at his own party...it was his own loss.

Then he turned to the other turtles and...a rat...as they started filing into the house. He gave a small nod at all of them in acknowledgement then busied himself with the food again, eyes once again on Daisy and Tabitha.
    Tabitha
    Friend

Number of posts : 99
    Registration date : 2011-11-11

Post by Tabitha on Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:56 pm

Daisy wrote:
    Daisy was really liking this woman, because she was throwing compliments at her left and right! "Hehe.. thank you!" She smiled. "You're welcome to come to my place anytime and see some of the stuff I've made!" She invited. "Most of it's for Zoe.." And speaking of Zoe, she panicked a little when she realized that Lexi was no longer standing beside her with her. It wasn't that she didn't trust Lexi, she loved the woman to death...but she grew anxious whenever her daughter was out of her sight.

She glanced around, relaxing when she spotted her daughter still in Lexi's arms. She spared a wave in the turtles' direction, making a mental note to go socialize with them later.

"She's my little model." She beamed. "I've made a few things for myself.. and Kendall, but she gets the limelight."

"The fashion world needs more people like you. Babies need more top end clothing. How's about I set you up with an appointment for a meeting with myself at my office. We can view your designs and if I like what I see, maybe offer you a job." Tabitha looked back over at Zoe.

"And your little girl would make an amazing model. Maybe we can get a few glamor shots of her."
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:20 pm

After making sure Mike was all settled, Don smiled down at him and the little girl that came over to greet his little brother. "Just take it easy on all those sweets," he scolded lightly then heard Lexi shout out to Raph. His eyes widened and turned to the door.

"Oh no..."

He quickly hurried towards the door to intercept Raph with Lexi's help. "Raph, you need to stay." He knew his brother was uncomfortable with all these people, but he wasn't just going to let him walk out of there like that. He glanced at Lexi then turned back to him. "Lexi put a lot of work into this party. And you WILL enjoy it if given the chance, I can promise you."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:46 pm

Leonardo wrote:
    Leo took Ally's hand and gave it a light squeeze as he shook it. "Nice meeting you." He said, speaking softly. "Are you ok?"

It felt like the world finally stood still the moment he took her hand. His cool skin felt good against hers. She returned his squeeze, unable to pull her gaze from his hand, taking it all in. Ohmygodohmygod... he's touching my hand!! She inwardly 'hyperventilated', but was still struggling to hold her composure and not come off as some psycho fan girl.

Hearing his question, she realized that she was on the verge of tears, and wiped at them with her free hand.. but wouldn't dare let him go just yet. She wanted this moment to last for as long as it possibly could. "Heh.. yeah, sorry. You're just..." She struggled to find the right words. "So amazing." She grinned warmly, and flashed him her best puppy-dog eyes. "Can... I have a hug?"
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:50 pm

Leo wasn't the hugging type, but he was flatered by her reaction to him. He shrugged his shoulder and flashed her smile. This perticuler human was quite attractive. "Sure."

He let go of her hand and enveloped her in his amrs, pulling her in a close hug.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:01 pm

And Ally couldn't be any happier than she was in this moment. For the first time in a very long time, she felt a pure kind of excitement. She wrapped her arms around his neck and returned the hug, feeling his shell against her body, those strong arms enveloping her...gosh. This guy was amazing, indeed. She melted into his arms for as long as he would allow, then pecked his cheek. "Thanks for making my night."
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:04 pm

Leo slowly let her go and smiled at her. "Any time." It was then that he noticed Ace staring daggers at him, he backed away a little. "I think I should check on my brother."
    Annabelle
    Original Character

Number of posts : 71
    Registration date : 2010-04-07

Post by Annabelle on Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:07 pm

Belle gave Mike a hug and giggled at Ivy. "He not a fairy, he a turtle. and his name is mr. fluffy." She reached down and grabbed a hand full of treats then shoved them all in her face.

She looked up at Mike when he said that he was a fairy. "You really are?" She asked in amazement.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:20 am

Leonardo wrote:Leo slowly let her go and smiled at her. "Any time." It was then that he noticed Ace staring daggers at him, he backed away a little. "I think I should check on my brother."

That hug had ended much too soon, but Ally would remember it forever. Fortunately she hadn't caught the death glares from Ace, so she had no idea that he was not happy with the turtle. "Your brother...could you introduce me.." She shifted enough to look at Ace, then back at Leo.. "Us?"
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1271

Post by Michelangelo on Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:29 am

Annabelle wrote:Belle gave Mike a hug and giggled at Ivy. "He not a fairy, he a turtle. and his name is mr. fluffy." She reached down and grabbed a hand full of treats then shoved them all in her face.

She looked up at Mike when he said that he was a fairy. "You really are?" She asked in amazement.

Mike chuckled at the two, returning Belle's hug. "Mmhmm... I'm a turtle fairy!" He grinned, figuring that was the best way to please the two. The way these two kids were putting away the sweets, well, this party would be interesting for sure! Ivy edged a little closer and Mike placed an arm around her, not wanting her to feel left out. He was about to say something when he witnessed Leo hugging the pretty blond girl, a huge smile tugging across his lips when the young woman pressed a kiss against his brother's cheek.

"Ooooh... Leo's gotta girlfriend!" He teased from his spot on the couch, having no idea that the guy standing nearby was the girl's actual boyfriend. He made kissy faces at his bro, knowing how the eldest felt about relationships. It was just too much fun to tease him!

Male

Post by Leonardo on Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:00 am

Leo rolled his eyes at Mike then walked over to him and smacked him upside the head. "This is Mike." He said introducing Ally to him, it seemed that Ace didn't care to meet them and he wouldn't press it. "He doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut."

Leo then looked over at Ivy and smiled. He held out his hands to her to pick her up.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758

Post by Lexi on Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:50 pm

Ally couldn't understand why Ace didn't seem interested in meeting the turtles, but she wasn't about to let this opportunity pass her up! She followed Leo over to where the orange-banded turtle was sitting with two cute little girls. She chuckled at the teasing, not at all offended by it. This turtle was smaller than Leo, and acted younger, so she assumed he was the 'baby' of the family. She watched with admiration as Leo scooped up the smallest girl, her heart melting as the child wrapped her tiny arms around his neck, and nuzzled against his shoulder. These guys were so 'human', that it was hard to see them as anything else. But they were something more. Something special. Her attention then shifted back to Mike. "It's nice to meet you, Mike." She smiled, offering him a hand-shake. "I'm Ally." She introduced.

Leo planted a kiss against Ivy's head. "Hows my little Tinkerbell?" He asked her softly. He playfully bounced her in his arms, the little girl defeintly had Leo wrapped around her finger.

Fraya was also stuffing her face with treats and helping Belle unwrap her candy. "Not too much candy." She told Belle as she handed her another piece of candy.

Raphael wasn't comfortable around all these new people, he had a very hard time trusting anyone but when Lexi shouted at him. He briefly turned his head to look at her but she was quick to get infront of him to block his path. He sighed and could see that she was upset, not to mention the little baby in her arms though it looked nothing like Jake. "I dunno.. babe I jus'..wha' happened ta the whole secret identiy thing?" He asked not trying to make her feel bad but he was surprised that he seemed to be the only one with a problem with this. Then suddenly Donatello ran up and began to talk to him begging him to stay to. He could see that Lexi put a lot of work into this and growled under his breath. "Grrr.... Fine." He said in defeat, it was a bit late for hiding anyway since everyone seemed to be talking now.

Mike took the offered hand and gave it a small shake, then pressed an over-exaggerated kiss against her knuckles, earning a giggle from the girl. "Heh.. nice to meet you, too!" He beamed, and flashed her a wink. "Leo's single, you know... just saying!" He smiled.

And the coment earned another smack from Leo. "She has a boyfriend, Mike." And that boyfriend was folding his arms watching the turtles very closely.

Don was relieved when Raph said he would stay. He would have said more but then his phone decided to pick that time to ring. He quickly answered, expecting for Rini to call him, but just not this early. "Hello?"

"Don." Rini started. "I have to leave the tower. It's fine if I go to the lair right?" She wanted to make sure it was ok for her to be there alone.

Don glance up at the other two then moved away from the door, to find a little more privacy for the call. "Yes, of course. Are you okay?" He didn't like the way she had worded it about her 'having to leave the tower'.

Rini sat down on the bed and looked down at her feet. "Karai...She told me I better leave. I don't want to start a fight, so I'm just going to go."

Lexi was relieved when Don stepped in, and explained that she had put a lot into this. The purple-clad turtle would probably never know just how grateful she was that someone actually noticed.. actually cared. She understood Raph's discomfort and his need for secrecy, but she would NEVER do anything to put them in danger. Hell, she had placed herself in danger to save him before. Their lives were very important to her. They were her family. She placed a hand on his shoulder, giving it a small squeeze. "I would never do anything to put you in danger, Raph. The only people here that you don't already know are Ace and Ally." She pointed in their direction. "Ace had seen you guys on the news and Ally wanted to meet you all. Normally I would have said no, but they just suffered a huge loss. Their little girl was killed by rubies, and Ace thought this would get her mind off things for a while." She looked in Ally's direction, seeing just how much she had came to life after meeting the Turtles. "And I think he was right." She managed a faint smile. "Just give them a chance, babe. I wouldn't have brought them here if I didn't trust them." She then remembered Aeris, though, she wasn't sure where the girl had gotten off to. "There's one other person, too. Her name is Aeris. She's had a pretty rough time and had nowhere to go. But she's harmless."

And Don became more worried after she said that name. Now he was torn. He wanted to be there to comfort her, but he had to stay for Raph's party. And bringing Rini to the party might not be such a good idea since Raph was already in a poor mood. "We might be here for a while. Are you sure you'll be alright?"

"Yeah I'll be fine." Rini tried to assure him. "I just wanted to make sure it was ok for me to be there before I went back to the lair. bring me back a piece of cake ok?"

Don couldn't help but smile at the small request. "Now that I can certainly do. Would you like anything else?"

"no that's it. Thanks. I should go now. Love you." She kissed the phone before hanging up and heading out.

Ivy giggled when Leo began to bounce her. Her 'fairy' was her most favorite person on this earth. Well, him and Laz. Leo could always make her smile. "Hehe..I'm gooood!" She beamed, even though she had a horrible day with the other kids picking on her back at the orphanage. She was good now, that's what mattered. She hugged him again, never wanting him to put her down. "I wuv you!"

Leo hugged the girl back and smiled. "I love you to." He went around the couch and sat next to Mike. "Is Mike feeding you sweets?" He asked and couldn't help glancing back up at Ally before turning his attention back to Ivy.

Ally blushed at Mike's boldness, but it earned another giggle. "Well, that's a shame. I'm sure he could make some girl very happy." She smiled at Leo and flashed him a wink, but didn't want to interrupt him with the little girl. It was a little painful seeing both of the little ones, and couldn't help but think of Riley. How she would have loved to be here, and to play with the others. How her face would have lit up, seeing the turtles. A tear rolled down her cheek, but she was quick to brush it away, and shifted her attention to the woman sitting beside Mike. "I'm Ally." She introduced, offering Fraya a handshake.

Raphael knew that Lexi meant well, she was so caring and kind hearted. Though after hearing the sob story about Ally and this Ace guy he understood why Lexi would let them over but to him tradedy didn't warrent them any special trust from him nor the fact that Lexi called the other girl that he saw on the porch harmless. he knew all to well that looks could be deceiving but he had to let it go and decided not to argue on about it with Lexi. Upsetting her was the last thing he wanted to do today especially since their relastionship was still a bit rocky on account of him. He then reached around and rested a hand on the small of her back and gave her a small grin. He was careful not to pull her to close because of the baby she was holding. "So who's the new rugrat?" He asked, changing the subject away from the new people,

Fraya smiled brightly and took the woman's hand. "Hi! I'm Fraya, Mike's girl. It's good to meet you." She held up a candy to Ally. "Hungry?"

Ivy giggled and nodded her head. "Yes!" She grinned, and leaned over to grab a cupcake, and held it to Leo's lips. "And now, I feed you sweets!" She smeared a little of the icing on his beak, and giggled.

"Alright. I love you too," Don said then hung up the phone. With a heavy sigh he tucked his phone away then ducked back into the busy room.

Leo grinned and took a bite of the cupcake. "Have you met my dad yet?" He asked as he wiped his face off. He nodded over to Splinter. "That's my father, his name is Splinter."

Daisy's eyes grew wide, and a huge smile stretched across her lips. "Really... are you serious??!" She asked, hopeful. This could be just the break she needed. "I would love too!! I hope you like my stuff, because I really need a job!!" She glanced back at Kendall, flashing him an excited smile. "Isn't this great, babe??! I may be working soon, heck yeah!!"

Kendall was beaming and moved over to Daisy, slipping an arm around her. "That's wonderful, babe!" He pressed a kiss against her cheek, squeezing her gently with his arm. "I know you'll be great." He grinned and looked at the woman in front of them. "Thank you so much. This is just what she needed."

Lexi was expecting an argument, but was relieved when one didn't come. Instead he changed the subject, which was okay with her. As long as he was staying, and seemed okay. "This beautiful little girl is Daisy's daughter. You remember Daisy and Kendall, right?" Zoe was eyeing the turtle, trying to figure him out, then a grin stretched across her little face, and she reached out for him. "Heh.. I think she likes you."

Tabitha loved Daisy's excitment. She was sure that the girl put lots of love in each of her pieces and couldn't wait to see them. "I'm very serious." She said with a grin. "This could open a lot of doors for you and little Zoe." Tabitha jotted down her number and adress and date and time for the meeting. She then handed it to Daisy." Be there and we will get you set up. There's a small fashion show next month, maybe I can squeeze you into it."

Ally shook the girl's hand and took the candy as she sat on the arm of the couch. "Starving." She said as she popped it into her mouth. Though, she was more interested in the fact that this girl was in a relationship with one of the turtles. She was curious and wanted to know what it was like to date one of them, but it didn't seem polite to ask with two of them sitting close by. "So, you're dating one of them, huh? That's so cool." She looked behind her, seeing that Ace was still standing in his little spot. He didn't seem to be enjoying himself, at all. She frowned a little and motioned him over.

"Yeah!" Fraya chimmed happily. "They're really more human then anything. Well they are...Bigger...You know, between the legs." Ace walked over to Ally and kissed her forehead. "Already talking about turtle sex?" He teased.

Ivy was about to feed Leo another bite when he mentioned his father, and nodded in his direction. Her eyes lit up and she smiled.. "He's one fwuffy daddy!" She grinned. " I wanna meet him!"

"Ok!" Leo stood up picking Ivy up. He carried her over to Splinter. "Father, This is little Tinkerbell, she wanted to meet you." Splinter looked up at the little girl and smiled warmly. "Hello there little one." He reached up and took Ivy from Leo. "You are a very pretty Tinkerbell."

"Daisy..?" He said in disbelief. "Ya mean that blonde that's not all there in the head.. the one that used ta call me Crush?" He really never thought he would see that girl again and she made quite an impression on him the last time they met. He had felt very sorry for her in the past and was a little surprised that she had a kid. Though little Zoe was cute he made no effort to hold her. "Not sure why." He replied to Lexi's comment.

Ally giggled at just how open Fraya was. She would have to hang out with this girl more because she really wanted to hear some stories! When Ace finally walked over, she grabbed his hand and gave it a squeeze. She didn't understand what was wrong, but wanted him to enjoy this party as much as she was. He had made this possible for her, and she was deeply grateful. She stood up and made him set on the couch, then sat on his lap. "Heh.. this is Fraya, she's dating Mike.." And she pointed at Mike, who was grinning proudly.. because he was 'bigger' than any human, and gave Ace a wave. "You'll have to watch that one, he's naughty." She teased Mike, who flashed a wink. Her attention then returned to Ace. She nuzzled him and kissed his cheek. "You okay?"

Ace said his hellos and wrapped an arm around Ally giving her squeeze. "Yeah, just keeping an eye out, don't want the single one trying to get his largness too close to you." Belle looked up at the others and tilted her head. "What's big?"

Lexi giggled at the 'Crush' comment. "Yeah, Daisy." She told him. "Zoe was born premature and no-one thought she would live, but Daisy and Kendall did a remarkable job with her. She really made a great mom." She kissed the little girl's forehead, but her attention was still dead-set on Raph. She finally managed to grab hold of one of his bandana tails, and gave it a small tug.

Mike snickered at Belle's question. "Leo's.. head!"

Belle laughed at that. "His head not big!" She defended Leo with a mouth full of sweets.

Don scanned the room at all the people who were engaged in deep conversations. He was missing his own girl, but would make the best of this night. At least they had convinced Raph to stay. He slowly made his way over to Mike and the couple he has never met and the little girl with them. "Hello," he nodded to the couple then held out his hand. "I'm Donatello. I guess you have met Leo and Mikey."

Daisy hugged Kendall tightly. This could be the break that both of them needed! She held him for a moment, then returned her attention to Tabitha, taking the card and sliding it into her pocket. She then took hold of her hand, kissing it repeatedly. "Thank you soooo much! I will sooo be there!"

Ace took Don's hand and gave it a shake. "I'm Ace, this is Ally. Good to meet you."

Tabitha ruffled Daisy's hair and grabbed another beer. "I look forward to it. So how well do you know these turtles?"

Okay, so now Ally understood perfectly well what was wrong with Ace. He was jealous of Leo. She frowned at that, but wasn't going to let it ruin her night. But Belle's question and Mike's answer earned a chuckle, then her attention once again shifted to Ace. "He's a real gentleman, Ace. He probably doesn't even see me that way." Then, the purple clad turtle approached them and her smile returned. She took his hand soon after Ace, giving it a shake, and a squeeze. " Nice to meet you!!" She smiled, eyeing his bandana. "Heh.. purple is my favorite color." She complimented. "Do all the colors mean anything?" She asked him curiously.

Ivy curled up in Splinter's arms, burying her face in his soft fur. She smiled brightly at his compliment. "Heheh.. thank you! You're so soft!" She said, running her tiny fingers through his fur, then began to braid it.

Don shook the hand. "Nice to meet you, too," he said with a smile. Then he chuckled at Ally's enthusiasm. It was a definite change to have someone so accepting of what they were. "They were given to us when we were very young. We didn't exactly get to choose our colors."

Raphael listened on as Lexi talked about Zoe, so the girl had had a rough start in life. He looked back at her and couldn't understand her fasination with him. He bobed his head as the little one pulled one of his bandana tails and couldn't help a small chuckle. "She's pretty strong fer' a' runt." He said as he grabbed her little hand and tried to pry it off the red fabric.

Splinter snuggled with the child and let her play with his fur. He watched her for a bit before speaking again. "Are you going to make me pretty too?"

Aeris felt her heart flutter when Laz placed an arm around her shoulder. At first she was guarded. She had held out about getting too close with anyone, since she still loved Ryan. But it was obvious that they would never patch things up. It was time to move on. Letting her guard down, she leaned into him a little, comforted by the closeness, and the warmth that seemed to radiate from him. "Heh.. I guess so. Whatever makes her happy, I guess. After all she's been through, she deserves it."

"Yeah she does. So tell me about you? Boyfriend or anything?" Laz asked.

"I know that one over there!" She smiled. "Not well, though.. but I would like to change that! You wanna meet him?" She asked. "He can be a little cranky...but I like him anyway."

Tabitha looked over at the red masked turtle and nodded. "Sure!" She grabbed Daisy's hand and hurried over to Raph. "Hi. I'm Tabitha."

Kendall headed over with the girls to Raph, Lexi, and his daughter still in Lexi's arms. He didn't remember much about the red-clad turtle, but he had remembered meeting him before. Just...not the others. He stayed close, putting a hand on Daisy's shoulder, watching the turtle carefully.

Lexi chuckled, watching Zoe with Raph's bandana tail, and him trying to pry her away. "Kids really love you guys." She told him, and felt a pain in her heart. It was a shame that they couldn't have kids of their own, and a shame that she couldn't,either. Her thoughts were interrupted when Tabitha approached, introducing herself to Raph. She had forgotten to mention this one, since she really didn't know this one was coming. Oh boy.

Raphael was enjoying the moment until a strange woman walked up to them and introduced herself, he then gave Lexi a concerned but slightly annoyed glance since she had failed to mention this one. Raph didn't say anything and only gave the woman a slight nod as he payed more attention to Zoe and her iron clad grip.

Number of posts : 99
    Registration date : 2011-11-11

Post by Tabitha on Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:24 pm

Tabitha leaned over to Daisy to whisper to her. "You weren't kidding about the cranky part." She would have pushed Raph for a proper response, but to be honest, the turtles kinda of scared her a bit. So instead she led Daisy and Kendall over to the more friendlier turtles.

She walked over to Don and held out her hand. "Hi I'm Tabitha."
    Daisy
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 464
    Registration date : 2009-06-21

Post by Daisy on Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:05 am

But Daisy wasn't as put off by Raph's lack of response as Tabitha seemed to be. She stayed in her spot, telling Tabitha that she would be over in a minute. First, she wanted to talk to Raph. "Hiyas, Crush!" She greeted him, smiling brightly. She watched as Zoe played with his bandana tail, and once again reached for him to take her. "Heh.. she really likes you." She smiled. "You can hold her, if you want. I don't mind!"
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:19 pm

"Well, your colors all seem to fit you." Ally replied, winking. "You're so soft spoken and reserved. Mike.. well, he's exactly like his color. Loud." And she stuck her tongue out at the orange clad turtle. Then her gaze shifted to Leo. "And everything about him is.. blue." And she stared at Leo, probably a little longer than she should have. They were all great, but there was just something about that one.. the one that seemed to be a loner. She realized that she was staring, then quickly looked away, blushing slightly. She noticed the red-clad turtle standing with Lexi and Daisy, the only one she hadn't met, except the rat. "So, who's red boy over there? I bet he's a stick of dynamite."

Leo left Splinter and Ivy and stood next to Mike and the rest of them. He didn't go to far in case Ivy needed him. Tho he was sure that Splinter would provide the girl with lots of stories and entertainment. He over heard the question about Raph and just chuckled lightly, but would let Don answer that one.

Lexi caught Raph's annoyed look, and once again couldn't help but feel that this wasn't going to go as smoothly as planned. He was upset with her, and all she had tried to do was give him a good birthday party. And she was beginning to doubt that Gabe would even come home tonight. Part of her just wanted to retreat to her room and pretend that this night didn't even happen. That she hadn't failed, again. When Daisy approached and started talking to Raph, she spared her a faint smile, secretly hoping that Raph would take Zoe so that she could go get a beer. She needed it.

Raphael was glad when Tabitha walked away but it seemed that Daisy wanted to stay and chat...... 'great..' he thought. He inwardly rolled his eyes as she used that nickname again, he hated it but didn't dispute it with Daisy for fear of.. well hell he wasn't sure what she would do. Soon his attention was back on Zoe, she was certainly an edgar little youngster. He finally decided to give in and gently took her out of Lexi's arms and into his. He was no stranger when it came to holding kids since he had spent a lot of time with Jake. He looked straight at her. "Ok now that ya got wha' ya wanted, would ya let go of my bandana?" He said in a friendly but sarcastic tone.

Once settled in the back seat of the car. Seren pulled her phone out and called Lexi. She felt bad that she hadn't called sooner, she had just forgot. She placed the phone next to her ear and waited for Lexi to pick up.

Don smiled softly at her perception of him. She was right, of course. And about Mikey. He also caught her staring at his eldest brother much longer than anyone else. Not that he minded, but he was pretty sure the man standing next to her would. At the mention of Raph, he nodded. "That would be Raphael...and you couldn't be more right. This is supposed to be his party, but I can tell he really wants to be anywhere but here," Don answered with a shrug then sighed. "I was really hoping he would enjoy himself..." He was speaking more to himself than anyone but then someone else caught his attention. Hello, I'm Donatello. Nice to meet you, Tabitha." He shook her hand lightly.

Ace noticed Ally staring but tried to remind himself that she was only staring because she was excited to meet them and nothing more, these were turtles after all, she couldn't possibly like them like that. "Babe, I'm gonna get us a beer." He told Ally and kissed her cheek.

Kendall was torn on what to do. He didn't really want to leave Daisy with the red turtle because he knew he was a loose cannon. And he could tell he wasn't really enjoying things either. He decided to head over with Tabitha, but still kept a close eye on his daughter and Daisy around the moody turtle

Tabitha smiled wider. "You are a lot nicer then the other one over there." She said pointing to Raph.

Don nodded again. "Yeah, that's to be expected. He's not much for crowds," he said, shrugging again. "So, how long have you known Lexi?" He was just a little curious about her origins. Not that he knew she wasn't expected when they first set up the party.

"Uh...I only know her because she brought a dress from me. Other then that I don't know her. I came with them." Tabitha nodded at Ace and Ally. "How long have you known Lexi?"

Aeris shook her head. "No, no boyfriend. I guess it's safe to say that me and asshole have broken up since he tried to get me killed." She took another sip of her beer. "But, I wasn't really that close to him. I haven't been close to anyone since Ryan. But, it's time for me to move on. We're over. He would rather be with someone that will probably kill him."

"Several months, actually. Since my brother introduced her to us after they had been going out for a while already." He glanced over at Raph and Lexi briefly then turned back to Tabitha. "She seems really nice and treats my brother really well."

Laz gave her a light squeeze. "Well...I'm glad you and asshole are apart. And, I gave Hun a call, yer off the hook. As for your Ryan. Who ever he's with sounds crazy."

Tabitha nodded her head. "Yeah from I seen, Lexi is a real sweet heart. So Don. You seeing anyone?"

When Raph finally took little Zoe, Lexi made a bee-line to the kitchen to grab a beer. She would call this whole thing off if she could. She could see how 'trapped' that Raph was feeling, and knew she was responsible. She took a seat at the table, the only unpopulated place in the house, trying to gather herself before going back out there and facing the torment she was putting him through. When her phone started ringing, she was tempted to not answer it. It was probably more bad news, but seeing Seren's number, she decided to. Even though she knew they probably weren't coming. Gabe probably knew about the party, and was avoiding it like the plague. "Hey." She answered in a drained tone. "Is he alright?"

"Hey, Lexi." Seren said cheerfully. "Gabe is fine. A little banged up but fine. I did tell him about the party, didn't want to spring it on him while he's hurting. But we're all on our way back to the house now, just give us an hour."

Don should have seen this coming. He KNEW it would be coming. Of course he would tell the truth because this girl was awfully forward and just didn't feel comfortable with that. "Yes. She wasn't able to be here tonight, unfortunately."

Tabitha gave a little pout, but it soon turned back into a smile. "That's a shame. Make sure you bring her home lots of cake."

Ally hopped up to let Ace up, then took up his spot on the couch. Overhearing that the red one wasn't nice, she wasn't so sure if she wanted to go over there. But, she really wanted to meet all of them tonight, because she knew that after tonight, like a dream, they would disappear from her life forever. No one ever stuck around for long, so why would something as rare as these guys?

Ace hopped up and headed to the kitchen. Leo looked over at Ally. "Give him a few hours and a few beers, he'll lighten up a bit, then you can meet him with out him biting your head off."

"Yeah. He's dating Mikko, the girl that tried to kill Lexi. I warned him, but he hasn't called me back... so I guess he thinks I'm lying." She shrugged. "But what can you do." She smiled when he told her that he had spoken to Hun. "Thank you. I'm glad you're on good terms with him."

Laz gave a nod at that. "Maybe he just wants to believe that he can fix her." He said with a shrug. "And Hun and I arn't really on good terms. But. I convinced him to let me take over the debt. He doesn't care where the money comes from as lond as he get it."

Daisy smiled when Raph finally took little Zoe. The little girl placed her tiny hand against his face, and giggled. Daisy smiled brightly at him. "So, you having a good birthday? I think it's cool that you and JT have the same birthday... even though he's not here.."

Don smiled again in relief. "I already have an order for that. Thank you." Then he glanced around the room before looking back at Tabitha. "So, are you enjoying yourself tonight?" He was just trying to keep the conversation casual so there wasn't anything awkward for either of them.

"Yeah I suppose I am." Tabitha said looking around the room. "I have to be honest, and I don't mean to be rude, but the mouse kinda scares me over there."

Lexi was relieved that Gabriel was okay, and that he would actually make an appearance at the party. But after Raph's response, she knew Gabe wouldn't take it any better. Those two were more alike than either would admit. They were born under the same sign, after all. "Okay. I'll see you guys soon. Be careful."

"WE will, Bye lexi." Seren hung up the phone and settled down for a long ride home.

Ally chuckled at Leo. "Heh.. maybe then you can introduce me?" She asked, flashing him the eyes again. "Do you drink?"

Raphael got a little worried when Lexi ran off, it suddenly felt like he was on a tight rope without a saftey net. He would have ran after her if it wasn't for little Zoe and now the little girl was touching his face which made him move his head back. When Daisy spoke he grumbled a negative reply about the 'having a good birthday part' but then gave her a baffled look. "JT...? Please tell meh that guy ain't showin' up.""

"Sake every now and then, I never could form a taste for beer." Leo said as Ace came back and handed Ally her beer. Leo looked away for a moment then locked eyes with Ally again. "Is there anything else I can get you?"

Daisy gave a nod at that. "Yep... it's a surprise party for you and him." And she giggled. "You know, you sound a lot like Batman when you grumble!"

Ally thanked Ace and took the beer, giving him his eat back, and once again setting in his lap. She took a long swig of her booze, smiling at Leo's question. "Nothing I can think of.. but.. I do have a small request." She said, batting her eyes. "I hear you guys are bad-ass ninjas. I would love to get you on the beach and you show me what you got."

"You mean Master Splinter? I assure you, he isn't a threat unless you're a threat to us or him. He's the best father a son could ask for..." He smiled softly in Splinter's direction then turned back to Tabitha. "Would you like to go meet him? I'll stay with you if you'd like."

Raphael was now more confused then ever, so Justin Timberlake was coming to his party...?! Though he had to remind himself that this was Daisy he was talking to. "Ooooook..." He almosted chuckled at her Batman comment. "Pfftt.. I'm ten times better then that guy!" He said matter a factly.

Tabitha shook her head a little. "No not right now, maybe after a few more drinks. What's up with your stick, trying to compensate for something?"

"Heh.. yes he does!" Mike teased Belle, gently noogying her. But he would let it drop now that Leo was super close. And, he couldn't help but notice the stares that Ally was sending in Leo's direction. It was too bad the girl already had a boyfriend, because Leo could definitely use a little TLC.. and a good lay.

Ally grinned brightly at that. "Oooh, that sounds like fun! I could definitely use a few moves."

Belle giggles and hopped up from the couch. "Where's Jigs?" She wondered out loud. She then went on a hunt to find the dog that wasn't there.

Don's eyes widened in shock and embarrassment. "Wh-what?! No, of course not!" Now he was blushing madly. He caught her meaning right away and reached behind him to touch his weapon. "I'm a ninja. This is my Bo Staff." He was still trying to regain his composure and cleared his throat. 'So much for casual...'

Tabitha gave a little chuckle and patted Don's shoulder. "Don boy. I was only teasing. I'm sure you're hung very well."

Daisy quirked a brow at Raph. "Um, I don't know about that. I mean.. do you have a bat suit? Do you have a bat mobile...or a Joker? Where's your Robin?"

That certainly didn't help the situation. "Thanks," he mumbled, looking at the floor. He was sure he'd have a permanent blush after tonight.

Leo over heard some of Don and Tabitha's conversation, he just shook his head in mild amusment. "Your friend seems very forward." Ace just nodded. "Yeah she tends to say what she's thinking. Not always a good thing."

Ivy was still content with braiding Splinter's fur. He had soooo much to braid! At his question, she nodded eagerly. "You puwdy aweady!"

Tabitha flashed Don a smile. "Anytime." She then eyed Mike and walked over to him. Grabbing Don's hand and draging him with her. "Hi there."

Splinter smiled at that. "Thank you, little one." He then started to softly rock her and hum her a soft song.

Don let out a surprised yelp and followed after her, finally regaining his balance. He was still blushing, but not nearly as much. He just hoped Mikey wouldn't notice. He cleared his throat and greeted his brother. "Hi, Mikey. Having fun, tonight?"

Raphael was amused but slightly troubled over her childish questions. Even so he decided to play along. "I left it at the Lair, moblies are weak motorcycles are where its at. An' who needs a' side kick?"

Marley had spent most of the night in and out of the bathroom, dealing with bouts of sickness. It came with the territory of being pregnant, the only aspect of it that she really didn't care for. When she thought the sickness was over, she cleaned up as best she could and headed into the kitchen to grab some water. She saw Lexi sitting at the table, looking really upset. She took a seat beside the woman, but was quiet for a moment. "Not turning out how you thought it would, huh?" Lexi just gave her a sad look and shook her head.

Belle ran up to Lexi and crawled in her lap. "Where Jigs? I can't find him."

After watching Tabitha with Don, Kendall decided to stick with Daisy after all. Especially in case Daisy's questions pushed Raph over the edge. And of course the fact that Raph was holding their daughter. He'd let Daisy ask a couple more then he'd ask Daisy to leave the turtle alone. Just to play it safe.

Mike smiled at the new girl, and gave a little wave with his good hand. "Heh.. Hi! I'm Mikey!" He introduced, and when Don spoke, he couldn't help but notice the blushing, which earned a cheeky little grin. "Why Don.. that's a new shade of green." He chuckled. "Get a hold of a bad cupcake?"

To keep from full-out snapping at Mikey, he just shot him a sharp glare. "Drop it, Mike." It seemed like his brother wasn't going to answer his question so he tried again, softening his expression. "I asked if you were having a good time."

"I'm Tabitha you can call me Taby" She sat on the arm of the couch and helped herself to some of the goodies on the table. "I must say, this is the most interesting party I've been to." Hearing Mike's question she gave a cheeky grin but didn't say anything.

When Belle ran in and climbed into her lap, Lexi tried to hide her sadness, for her sake. "Jigs will he here soon, Angel." She promised her, running her fingers through the girl's pretty hair. "He's with Gabe, Seren, and your daddy... keeping them safe."

Belle smiled at that. "They coming here now?" She asked hopeful. Jigs was her most favorite tea party companion. She couldn't have a tea party with out him!

Mike grinned at Tabitha, but blinked when Don got snippy with him, shooting him that glare. "Ooooh... ooookay, Mr. Crabby pants!" He stuck his tongue out at his brother. "Yeah, I'm having a blast... there's like every flavor of cupcake under the rainbow here!"

Tabitha picked at her cupcake not really eating it. "It looks good." She commented. "I mean the food, it all looks good, did Lexi make everything herself?"

"Um, hello! Every hero knows that you need to have a side-kick.. because when the villain wants to kill someone off.. they always go for the side-kick. You need to get one of those so that you don't die!"

Don ignored the reciprocated glare and nodded. "Good. Remember what I said about having too many sweets." He was trying to regain some control over the situation and not having all the attention on him anymore.

Yep, they are on their way home right now." Lexi told the girl, knowing how much she adored Jigs. Marley gave her a hopeful look. She was beginning to worry about Remey. "Did they call?" Lexi nodded. "Yeah, just got off the phone with Seren. Gabe's okay, just a little banged up."

Belle was happy about that. She rested her head on Lexi's chest and made herself comfortable in her lap.

"Yes, sir!!" Mike gave a playful salute to his brother, and crammed another cupcake into his mouth, answering Tabitha with his mouthful. "Yeah.. she did. And Serenity, I think..."

"Woman of many talents." Tabitha said and gave her cupcake to Mike to finish. She didn't have a stomach for sweets, or food really. "Can I get you boys a beer?"

Raphael thought about this aloud for a moment. "So I need ta get a' side-kick so eh'd get killed instead of meh?" That certainly sounded strange to him but if that were the case he had the perfect person in mind.

Don sighed and shook his head. He was better off dropping the subject, so he did. He glanced over at one of the cupcakes and picked one up, looking at his before beginning to remove the wrapper. He paused at Tabitha's question and shook his head. "None for me, thanks. I'll get some coffee later."

And the gentle rocking was making Ivy very sleepy. Her eyelids began to get heavy as she put the last braid in Splinter's fur, then curled up in his arms. In a matter of seconds, she was fast asleep.

Aeris was taken aback by that. She remembered that Laz had said that he had taken care of it, she just didn't know what arrangements had been made. "You... didn't have to do that, Laz. That's a lot of money..." And she wasn't sure that her life was even worth it.

"Don't worry about it." Laz gave her another squeeze. "I'll start working a little extra is all. No big deal. As long as you're safe that's all that matters."
    Aeris
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 200
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

Post by Aeris on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:47 pm

Laz wrote:
    "Don't worry about it." Laz gave her another squeeze. "I'll start working a little extra is all. No big deal. As long as you're safe that's all that matters."

Aeris still couldn't believe how much this guy had done for her, and she had only known him a couple of hours. She really wished that he hadn't stuck his neck out for her, but she was grateful just the same.

"I told Ryan what was going on, and he didn't seem to care... after all the history we have. An easy piece of tail replaced me that quickly." She said, fighting back the tears. Normally she wasn't an emotional person, but she was human after all, and it did hurt. "I guess he never loved me the way I loved him. But I guess he now has what he always wanted. A lost cause that he can try and fix." She was quiet for a moment, looking a little embarrassed. "I'm sorry. I don't mean to tell you my problems.. it's just.. hard to hold it all in." She finished off the rest of her beer, contemplating a second. " I'll pay you back, Laz. I promise. As soon as I can get on my feet."
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1271

Post by Michelangelo on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:57 pm

Tabitha wrote:
    "Woman of many talents." Tabitha said and gave her cupcake to Mike to finish. She didn't have a stomach for sweets, or food really. "Can I get you boys a beer?"

Mike flashed her the puppy-dog eyes. "Can you grab me one.... pleeeeease???" Normally he wasn't one for beer, but tonight was supposed to be fun, and he knew Raph would be drinking. Who knew.. maybe a little 'bonding' would come out of this!!

Female
    Number of posts : 464
    Registration date : 2009-06-21

Post by Daisy on Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:04 pm

Crush wrote:
    Raphael thought about this aloud for a moment. "So I need ta get a' side-kick so eh'd get killed instead of meh?" That certainly sounded strange to him but if that were the case he had the perfect person in mind.

Daisy nodded. "Yes! But it's a catch 22 kinda deal. Everyone knows that you need to get along with your side-kick, otherwise.. that's just not gonna work out at all! So, you would kinda be knowingly enlisting one of your close friends.. or brothers... to be slaughtered." She winced. "Geeze, I guess it sucks being a super-hero, huh?"

Little Zoe was still touching Raph's face, then once again resolved to tugging at his bandana tails, and putting them in her mouth.
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:24 pm

Raphael's eyes widened a bit as Daisy explained about side-kicks. She was getting a little creepy here or at least it sounded creepy coming from someone like her. He only shurged as he gave a simple answer. "Thats why I alway's go solo."

His attention was then on baby Zoe since she was in his arms and now sucking on his bandana tails. "Ehhh.. Zoe, bad baby!" He said as he tried to gently pull them away from her. The last thing he wanted on his birthday was to get drooled on by a kid!
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758

Post by Lexi on Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:08 pm

Belle wrote:
    Belle was happy about that. She rested her head on Lexi's chest and made herself comfortable in her lap.

Despite all of the disappointment and failure she was feeling, Lexi couldn't help but smile at little Belle. The girl had that affect on her. She kissed the top of the little girl's head, and took another long sip of her beer. Hopefully a few would help take the edge off.

"Would you like to host the party?" She asked Marley, giving her a defeated look. "I think I'm going to head upstairs... call it a night."

Marley blinked at her, at first, thinking she wasn't serious. But catching that look of surrender... oh yeah. She was definitely serious. "Um.. I can't seem to keep myself out of the bathroom, babe. I doubt I would be a good hostess, what, with vomit chunks glistening on my lips..yeah.. that's hot..." She said, half serious, but also trying to lighten the mood a little. It was sick, but it did earn a faint smile from Lexi. "Besides, I really like Gabriel and Raph... but they're your birthday boys. It would ruin the party if you disappeared."

"I doubt that." Lexi interjected, and finished off her first beer, starting on her second.

Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post by Lazarus on Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:31 pm

Aeris wrote:
    Laz wrote:

Aeris still couldn't believe how much this guy had done for her, and she had only known him a couple of hours. She really wished that he hadn't stuck his neck out for her, but she was grateful just the same.

"I told Ryan what was going on, and he didn't seem to care... after all the history we have. An easy piece of tail replaced me that quickly." She said, fighting back the tears. Normally she wasn't an emotional person, but she was human after all, and it did hurt. "I guess he never loved me the way I loved him. But I guess he now has what he always wanted. A lost cause that he can try and fix." She was quiet for a moment, looking a little embarrassed. "I'm sorry. I don't mean to tell you my problems.. it's just.. hard to hold it all in." She finished off the rest of her beer, contemplating a second. " I'll pay you back, Laz. I promise. As soon as I can get on my feet."

But Laz didn't mind hearing her problems. It seemed that Ryan was passing up a good thing, and for what? Mikko? The man would learn the hard way that some people just can't be helped.

"You tell me everything babe, I'm here to listen. Ryan is an idiot for letting you go, and for Mikko! She'll turn on him like she did her other boyfriends, he'll learn the hard way sadly. And no, you wont pay me back. I don't want you to.At least, not in the way of money. But there is something you can do for me." He said with a little grin. "let me take you out to dinner sometime."

Casey Jones
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 432
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by Casey Jones on Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:32 pm

It took Casey a while but he finally made it to Lexi's place, he had gotten a call from Lexi about it and hoped he wasn't to late. He was surprised to hear from her actually, they never exactly got along to well. Especially after what he said the last time and he hoped that Raph wasn't still sore at him about it.

He pulled up to the gorgeous beach house and began to glance around as he turned off his truck. It sure looked like a big turn out, he didn't know Raph and Lexi had so many friends.

Casey then climbed out of his truck and dragged out a 24 pack of beer as an offering he didn't want to mooch off of Lexi's beer all night. Even though it was only Raphaels 20th birthday they still needed plenty off beer! Or so Casey thought.

He walked up the beach and to the porch, he saw Laz there with a very attractive woman. Despite how much Casey disliked Laz he still couldn't help but smile and nod at the lady as he let himself in.

Boy was he surprised at what he saw once he got there! There seemed to be quite a few kids including one that Raphael was holding near the front door. He snickered as he saw the little cutie drooling all over Raphs bandana!

"Quite a' crowed ya got 'ere!" He called to Raph from behind as he walked up to him and the young couple. "Ya look like ya could use a' beer, or would ya prefer that I get ya a' sippy cup?" He laughed, this just wasn't what he pictured for Raphs big birthday party.
    Aeris
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 200
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

Post by Aeris on Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:07 pm

Lazarus wrote:
    But Laz didn't mind hearing her problems. It seemed that Ryan was passing up a good thing, and for what? Mikko? The man would learn the hard way that some people just can't be helped.

"You tell me everything babe, I'm here to listen. Ryan is an idiot for letting you go, and for Mikko! She'll turn on him like she did her other boyfriends, he'll learn the hard way sadly. And no, you wont pay me back. I don't want you to.At least, not in the way of money. But there is something you can do for me." He said with a little grin. "let me take you out to dinner sometime."

And as uncaring as Ryan had seemed when she told him that she was in danger, it broke her heart to think he would get hurt by that... girl. But she had done all that she could. She had warned him, and Ryan hadn't even bothered getting back to her. It seemed he wanted absolutely nothing to do with her now. But her negative thoughts were soon forgotten when Laz asked her out. She stared at him with big doe eyes, completely surprised.

"You... wanna take me out?" She asked in disbelief. She had been trying to convince herself all night that she wasn't this man's type, that he would only go for girls like Lexi. She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, unable to suppress a smile. Her heart was thumping like a love-sick school girl.. it had been a while since she had felt this way. "I would love to go to dinner with you." She smiled.
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post by Lazarus on Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:25 am

Laz flashed her a grin. "Of course I want to take you out." He assured her. He gave her another squeeze, "Should we go in and join the party now, or would you rather stay out here all night?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:25 pm