The horsemen cometh [the city, halloween night]

Elakiya
    Family

Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Registration date : 2012-01-06

Re: The horsemen cometh [the city, halloween night]

Post by Elakiya on Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:52 pm

Lydia wrote:"Ok listen here honey booboo chilld. We need to be getting you some place warm. It is much to chilly out here and you just be jumping out the water girlfriend you is crazy. Lets get you dried off."

Lydia walked close to the woman and put an arm around her shoulder. "I know this fantastic little place we can get something to eat at."

Jumps a little still very shy around strangers now as she feels her put her arm around her. Goes with her but keeps herself on high alert. "Thank you." Looks at the woman,"At least someone is helpful."
    Lydia
    Lurker

Female
    Number of posts : 28
    Registration date : 2010-10-11

Post by Lydia on Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:57 pm

"Yeah well, yer lucky I'm bored and about fed up with my cousin. Don't want to see him for a while. Always bossing people around. Who died and made him fuckin king right! Anyway." Lydia guided them to a little cafe. "So Honey booboo you got a name or something I can call you?"
    Elakiya
    Family

Female

Post by Elakiya on Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:00 pm

Lydia wrote:"Yeah well, yer lucky I'm bored and about fed up with my cousin. Don't want to see him for a while. Always bossing people around. Who died and made him fuckin king right! Anyway." Lydia guided them to a little cafe. "So Honey booboo you got a name or something I can call you?"

"How can you be board in a city like this?" Glances around at the tall buildings, "Um.. Just call me Ela."
    Lydia
    Lurker

Female

Post by Lydia on Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:03 pm

"I'm Lydia." Once they got to the small cafe, Lydia led then inside and sat in the back of the place. "Trust me, after a while it gets dull. I have to tell you. You came here at a really really bad time tho." She said looking over the menu. "Shits about to go down and the whole city is going to go down with it."
    Elakiya
    Family

Female

Post by Elakiya on Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:07 pm

Lydia wrote:"I'm Lydia." Once they got to the small cafe, Lydia led then inside and sat in the back of the place. "Trust me, after a while it gets dull. I have to tell you. You came here at a really really bad time tho." She said looking over the menu. "Shits about to go down and the whole city is going to go down with it."

Enters the cafe with her and glances around the place smelling the coffee,"I have no means of money, and what about the city is going under?" Is confused since the city looks fine on the outside to her other than the few people she ran into already.
    Lydia
    Lurker

Female

Post by Lydia on Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:10 pm

"Don't worry about it my treat. And what I mean is. There's a massive storm out in the ocean right now headed right for us, that's why the streets look so bare, everyone is getting the hell out of here. The news says that any one who stays in the city is on their own. No help is coming, meaning no cops. No cops mean the gangs come out and play and that means trouble. If I were you, I'd get the hell out of here. I don't leave because well. My gang needs me."
    Elakiya
    Family

Female

Post by Elakiya on Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:21 pm

Lydia wrote:"Don't worry about it my treat. And what I mean is. There's a massive storm out in the ocean right now headed right for us, that's why the streets look so bare, everyone is getting the hell out of here. The news says that any one who stays in the city is on their own. No help is coming, meaning no cops. No cops mean the gangs come out and play and that means trouble. If I were you, I'd get the hell out of here. I don't leave because well. My gang needs me."

"Thank you, wait a storm..! I have no where else to go," Panics a little knowing that means she'll need to go back to the pond or find another body of water soon or be inside somewhere other wise she will get spotted. "How much time do we have before it hits," Begins to worry along with her panic.
    Lydia
    Lurker

Female

Post by Lydia on Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:25 pm

Lydia gave a little shrug at that. "A day or two. I think tomorrow the rain is going to come, but it'll be another day before the bad stuff starts to hit us. So you have some time to get away."
    Aeris
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 200
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

Post by Aeris on Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:30 pm

Ryan wrote:
    Ryan gave his own exasperated sigh. "I know she is, but this can work. I know it can." This seemed to be going in nothing but circles. "And I will be fine, I promise," he tried to reassure her. He still really cared for Aeris, but things had changed now. Especially with Mikko agreeing to go through this with him.

Mikko wrote:As Mikko sat in the kitchen waiting for Ryan to return, Her curiosity as to what he was doing in there got the better of her. She stood up and went back over to the room he was in. She slowly pushed the door open and slipped inside.

"Who are you talking to?" She asked cocking her head to the side.

Speaking of Mikko, it hadn't occurred to Ryan to lock his door when he first came in here and now Mikko was looking right at him. He wasn't exactly sure how to respond, but considering her very odd offer out in the kitchen earlier, he had a feeling that Mikko would be okay with him talking to Aeris.

Very carefully, he covered the mouthpiece long enough to mouth the name, 'Aeris' then removed his finger from the microphone.

Indeed, it was going in circles, and Aeris felt like she was wasting her breath. She had done her part, she had warned him. That was all she could do. "Okay. Take care of yourself, Ryan." She told him, and hung up the phone, having no idea that his little psycho girlfriend wanted to 'talk' to her. Not that it mattered. She had nothing to say to the girl. She slid the phone back into her pocket, and slipped up behind Laz and Daisy, watching them collaborate on the cake.

"That's going to be one awesome cake." She told them, trying to get her mind off the fact that even now, Ryan wouldn't listen.
    Elakiya
    Family

Female

Post by Elakiya on Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:35 pm

Lydia wrote:Lydia gave a little shrug at that. "A day or two. I think tomorrow the rain is going to come, but it'll be another day before the bad stuff starts to hit us. So you have some time to get away."

Fidgets in the chair with her, "Good... um, I'm not from around here...,and I must stay until I get my job done." Is giving out less and less detail on where she is from. Learning from her past mistakes from earlier that day she wants remain in one piece.
    Lydia
    Lurker

Female

Post by Lydia on Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:37 pm

"So you told me. Well I don't know how you got here but I would sudgest going back." Lydia ordered her meal and put the menu away.
    Elakiya
    Family

Female

Post by Elakiya on Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:44 pm

Lydia wrote:"So you told me. Well I don't know how you got here but I would sudgest going back." Lydia ordered her meal and put the menu away.

"I can't go back yet it would dishonor my people," Lowers her head and orders her meal.
    Lydia
    Lurker

Female

Post by Lydia on Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:50 pm

Lydia looked over Ela confused. "Your people? You from a cult or something? And why the hell would they send you here? You trying to recruit people into you your cult?"
    Elakiya
    Family

Female

Post by Elakiya on Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:53 pm

Lydia wrote:Lydia looked over Ela confused. "Your people? You from a cult or something? And why the hell would they send you here? You trying to recruit people into you your cult?"

"No I'm not from a cult nore trying to recruit people they couldn't live where are. We are trying to find a cure for our water source and I was sent here to find it. I can't go home without it," Explains a little more than she'd like but hoped that be enough.
    Lydia
    Lurker

Female

Post by Lydia on Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:58 pm

"Well the water here is pretty crapy." Lydia informed. She wondered just where the girl was from and why her government wasn't doing something about the water, but then again, maybe she was the government trying to do soomething. "Even the fish are dying around here." She added.

Oroku Saki
    Foot Clan
    Foot Clan

Male
    Number of posts : 449
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Post by Oroku Saki on Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:20 am

Shredder was about to head to bed when one of his men came rushing in. He quickly found Shredder and bowed respectfully. "Sir. Karai is in hospital. She was shot." He said getting straight to the point.

Shredder frowned deeply at the news. "Who?"

"We believe it was Hun." Tho the man couldn't be sure.

Shredder slammed his fist into the wall then walked past the man especting him to follow, which he did. "Where is she?" He asked getting his things together to see her. The man told him and soon Shredder was off to the hospital, then we would be looking for Hun.
    Elakiya
    Family

Female

Post by Elakiya on Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:58 am

Lydia wrote:"Well the water here is pretty crapy." Lydia informed. She wondered just where the girl was from and why her government wasn't doing something about the water, but then again, maybe she was the government trying to do soomething. "Even the fish are dying around here." She added.

Sighs, "Great this just makes my search longer than I had hoped it to be." Lowers her head as they wait for their food and glances outside the window, "You do have a beautiful city though. I have never seen anything like this where I'm from." Explains to her a little more.
    Lydia
    Lurker

Female

Post by Lydia on Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:08 am

"So where are you from?" Lydia finally asked. "It can't be anywhere good if yer looking for water."
    Elakiya
    Family

Female

Post by Elakiya on Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:07 am

Lydia wrote:"So where are you from?" Lydia finally asked. "It can't be anywhere good if yer looking for water."

Looks back at her right in the eye and bites her lip, "What I'm going to tell you is confidential between us and us only. No one else can know, and my safety depends on it," Looks around the restaurant wondering if this is the best place to tell her, but leans forward over the table and motions for her to come closer so she isn't saying it very loud, "My planet life source is pretty much completely depleted of its natural resources and it is dying. This is why I was chosen to search for a better place for my people to relocate."
    Lydia
    Lurker

Female

Post by Lydia on Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:09 am

Lydia leaned forward and listened. She then gave Ela a disbelieving look. "Planet? Sooooo yer trying to tell me that you're an alien? Well I guess if mutant turtles can be real why not aliens right?"

Tho she still wasn't believing it. Maybe this girl was from the crazy house after all.
    Elakiya
    Family

Female

Post by Elakiya on Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:30 am

Lydia wrote:Lydia leaned forward and listened. She then gave Ela a disbelieving look. "Planet? Sooooo yer trying to tell me that you're an alien? Well I guess if mutant turtles can be real why not aliens right?"

Tho she still wasn't believing it. Maybe this girl was from the crazy house after all.

Nods at her, "Yes. Yes I am," finally breathes after she told her and looks back at her, "Wait did you say mutant turtles...?" Wants to be sure she heard her right.
    Lydia
    Lurker

Female

Post by Lydia on Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:32 am

"Yeah, there are some mutant turtles walking around, they like to beat up the gang members. They're pretty bothersome actually." Lydia folded her arms at the thought. "I say they need to mind their own business."
    Elakiya
    Family

Female

Post by Elakiya on Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:53 am

Lydia wrote:"Yeah, there are some mutant turtles walking around, they like to beat up the gang members. They're pretty bothersome actually." Lydia folded her arms at the thought. "I say they need to mind their own business."

"Why do they get involved. Wouldn't they want to stay hidden?" Wonders why anything that is that different than human would want to be seen.
    Lydia
    Lurker

Female

Post by Lydia on Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:00 am

"They do for the most part. But they come out of hiding to 'put away the bad guys'" Lydia shrugged. "They want to protect the innocent and stuff."
    Elakiya
    Family

Female

Post by Elakiya on Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:55 am

Lydia wrote:"They do for the most part. But they come out of hiding to 'put away the bad guys'" Lydia shrugged. "They want to protect the innocent and stuff."

"That is an righteous cause," Smiles a little, "Where I'm from we don't have hero's like that." Smile fades just as fast as it appears.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:06 am