The horsemen cometh [the city, halloween night]

Ryan
    Friend

Number of posts : 204
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

Re: The horsemen cometh [the city, halloween night]

Post by Ryan on Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:34 pm

Mikko wrote:"Mmmm I'm very fond of the Saw movies." Mikko said as she started to eat her food. "I like em all but the first one will always be my favorite. What horror movies do you like? Or do you like other kinds of movies?"

Ryan couldn't help but grin broadly at her selection. "Boy, are you in luck. I have all of them right over there," he said, pointing to the cabinet under the television. "I like other movies, too, but I'm cool with watching a Saw movie. And the first one is definitely the best."
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:36 pm

"So that girl that was here. She's not going to be making a habit of sneaking in the bedroom is she. She's cute and all, but I don't think I want to sleep with her just yet."

Mikko would be sure to pop some popcorn after dinner for the movie. They could watch them all!
    Ryan
    Friend

Post by Ryan on Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:01 pm

If Ryan was holding anything in his hand at that moment, he would have dropped it. His eyes widened in shock. "Shit..." he mumbled then stood up, grabbing his phone. "I'll be right back, alright?" And without another word, he headed to his bedroom and shut the door. Then he dialed Aeris' number and waited for her to pick up.
    Elakiya
    Family

Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Registration date : 2012-01-06

Elakiya

Post by Elakiya on Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:03 pm

*Sits at her control panel as her spacecraft comes through hydro space as she locates the planet on her scanner. 'There it is.' Thinks to herself with a smile as she approaches the planet known as Earth.*

*Finally in the Earth's atmosphere as she locates a body water on the edge of New York and shifts her craft down into the large body of water.*
    Aeris
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 200

Post by Aeris on Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:53 pm

Ryan wrote:
    Ryan: Ryan was surprised to hear Aeris' voice so quickly and cleared his throat before attempting to speak. "Aeris...I'm sorry for not getting back to you sooner." He sat down on his bed, hoping she wouldn't hang up on him right off the bat.

And Aeris was tempted to just hang up on him. Ryan hadn't made her a priority when she had first texted him, nor had he ever, she felt. But, she did want to hear what he had to say.

"So, I guess you got my text.." Obviously, since he had texted her back with a short reply. "I just hope you understand what that girl is capable of." She sighed, figuring what she had to say would make no difference to him. "She has killed people, Ryan. And she tried to have Lexi raped and killed. It takes the devil to do something like that." She paused, letting that sink in.

"Did you kick her out?"
    Hun
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Male
    Number of posts : 153
    Registration date : 2009-08-23

Post by Hun on Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:24 pm

Elakiya wrote:*Sits at her control panel as her spacecraft comes through hydro space as she locates the planet on her scanner. 'There it is.' Thinks to herself with a smile as she approaches the planet known as Earth.*

*Finally in the Earth's atmosphere as she locates a body water on the edge of New York and shifts her craft down into the large body of water.*

Hun had been walking along the docks when he saw what looked like a shooting star appered in the sky. It caught his attention, pulling him from his thoughts. He watched it for a while before realizing that the star was getting closer to him.

He watched it in awe as it got closer, and closer, and finally came into view. He backed away from the water as the ship came in for a landing. He drew his gun from his waist band and pointed it at the ship.

A mixture a fear and wonder filled him. He took a few steps closer, his gun aimed for the thing. "Is anyone in there!?" He shouted, half hoping that no one was. All sorts of thoughts on what could be inside the thing filled his mind, and none of them pleasant.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:33 pm

Ryan wrote:If Ryan was holding anything in his hand at that moment, he would have dropped it. His eyes widened in shock. "Shit..." he mumbled then stood up, grabbing his phone. "I'll be right back, alright?" And without another word, he headed to his bedroom and shut the door. Then he dialed Aeris' number and waited for her to pick up.

Mikko watched as Ryan got up and went into the bedroom. She took a few more bites of her food then stood up and walked over to the closed door. "Ryan, babe...Everything ok?"
    Elakiya
    Family

Female

Post by Elakiya on Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:39 am

Hun wrote:
    Elakiya wrote:*Sits at her control panel as her spacecraft comes through hydro space as she locates the planet on her scanner. 'There it is.' Thinks to herself with a smile as she approaches the planet known as Earth.*

Hun had been walking along the docks when he saw what looked like a shooting star appered in the sky. It caught his attention, pulling him from his thoughts. He watched it for a while before realizing that the star was getting closer to him.

He watched it in awe as it got closer, and closer, and finally came into view. He backed away from the water as the ship came in for a landing. He drew his gun from his waist band and pointed it at the ship.

A mixture a fear and wonder filled him. He took a few steps closer, his gun aimed for the thing. "Is anyone in there!?" He shouted, half hoping that no one was. All sorts of thoughts on what could be inside the thing filled his mind, and none of them pleasant.

*Elakiya scrambled about in her space craft getting everything she owns. Looks out her window as her eyes go wide seeing the man with a gun on the docks so close to her ship. She curses under her breath for not sinking it when she landed. Normally she doesn't swear but this situation called for it. Grabbing her belongs she opens the hatch to her craft and raises her arms up towards the man with the gun.

"I'm unarmed, and I come in peace," Tries to calm the man down, and her own heart that is pumping a mile a minute at the size of the man. 'He could tare me in half.' Thinks to herself.
    Hun
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Male

Post by Hun on Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:32 am

The woman looked human enough, he couldn't really see her features because of the darkness."What the fuck are you?" He asked, his gun still pointed at the alien girl. "You think I'm suppose to stand here and believe yer ass comes in peace? I've seen enough movies to know better then that!"

Maybe that Bishop guy wasn't crazy after all.
    Elakiya
    Family

Female

Post by Elakiya on Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:10 pm

Hun wrote:The woman looked human enough, he couldn't really see her features because of the darkness."What the fuck are you?" He asked, his gun still pointed at the alien girl. "You think I'm suppose to stand here and believe yer ass comes in peace? I've seen enough movies to know better then that!"

Maybe that Bishop guy wasn't crazy after all.

Stays put on her ship with her hands up as she looks at the wall-of-a-man, "I'm a mermaid from another planet." Doesn't really go into detail on why she is here yet isn't so sure she trust the man.

"Does it look like I have any weapons on me...?" Frowns at the man but keeps her position unmoving to not threaten him in any way.

"What's a movie?" Doesn't understand what he speaks of.

Hun
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Male

Post by Hun on Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:16 pm

Hun rolled his eyes at her answers, this was crazy! He lowered his gun, his mind racing on how to make money off of this woman, but his thoughts were intrupted by another voice behind him.

"Hun, Does she really look threatening to you?" Baxter asked as he walked closer to the ship. "Forgive my neanderthal friend here, he doesn't know how to act around ladies." Baxter pushed past Hun.

"A mermaid you said? Well that doesn't seem very menencing." He held out his hand to her. "Come with me, dear. I'll take you someplace warm."

Hun wouldn't have any of that tho. "I seen her first, Stockman!"

Baxter just smirked at Hun and shook his head. "possession is only nine tenths of the law after all."
    Elakiya
    Family

Female

Post by Elakiya on Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:41 pm

Hun wrote:Hun rolled his eyes at her answers, this was crazy! He lowered his gun, his mind racing on how to make money off of this woman, but his thoughts were intrupted by another voice behind him.

"Hun, Does she really look threatening to you?" Baxter asked as he walked closer to the ship. "Forgive my neanderthal friend here, he doesn't know how to act around ladies." Baxter pushed past Hun.

"A mermaid you said? Well that doesn't seem very menencing." He held out his hand to her. "Come with me, dear. I'll take you someplace warm."

Hun wouldn't have any of that tho. "I seen her first, Stockman!"

Baxter just smirked at Hun and shook his head. "possession is only nine tenths of the law after all."

Feels a little bit more at ease around them after she watches the big man put his weapon away. Grabs her things and hits a button on her space craft to command it to dive deep below the water and blend into the surroundings. "I'm leaving my ship here," tells them as she jumps onto the dock, "Thank you," Towards the two men.

Baxter Stockman
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 137
    Registration date : 2009-01-19

Post by Baxter Stockman on Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:42 pm

Hun really didn't have time to fool with some mermaid chick, and as interested as he was in her he had other things to attend to. So it would Baxter who got the girl, Hun laughed at the absurdity of that.

Baxter paid no mind to Hun, he was here simply to take this creature back to his lab and turn her into experimental sushi. He wrapped an arm around the alien and started to lead her back to his car.

"It's a good thing I was up watching the skies, or you would have had the misfortune of being stuck with Hun. Do you have a name?" He asked but not really caring, soon she would just be a number to him, but he didn't want this specimen to get scared and run off, so he decided to make polite conversation til they returned to his lab.
    Ryan
    Friend

Post by Ryan on Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:59 pm

Ryan wrote:If Ryan was holding anything in his hand at that moment, he would have dropped it. His eyes widened in shock. "Shit..." he mumbled then stood up, grabbing his phone. "I'll be right back, alright?" And without another word, he headed to his bedroom and shut the door. Then he dialed Aeris' number and waited for her to pick up.

Aeris wrote:"So, I guess you got my text.." Obviously, since he had texted her back with a short reply. "I just hope you understand what that girl is capable of." She sighed, figuring what she had to say would make no difference to him. "She has killed people, Ryan. And she tried to have Lexi raped and killed. It takes the devil to do something like that." She paused, letting that sink in.

"Did you kick her out?"

Ryan swallowed back some guilt with her words. But he had not given up on Mikko. Not when she agreed to try his idea. He just knew it would work. "No, I haven't. But I can tell you she's agreed to go through with getting help." He bit his lip before continuing. "I know what she's done, but she's not completely gone yet. I can do this."

Mikko wrote:Mikko watched as Ryan got up and went into the bedroom. She took a few more bites of her food then stood up and walked over to the closed door. "Ryan, babe...Everything ok?"

Now that he knew Mikko was on the other side of the door, he lowered his voice considerably.
    Karai
    Canon

Female
    Number of posts : 212
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

Post by Karai on Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:50 pm

Karai was out surveying the city when she spotted the object fall from the sky. She ran as fast as she could to the location it fell. Once at the docks,She stood hidden in the dark shadows and watched on as Hun and the strange woman spoke. Things only got worse once Baxter showed up. Karai narrowed her eyes, glaring at Baxter, the man who betrayed her father. If he was interested in the woman something had to be up.

As Baxter and the woman started to leave she jumped out of the shadows, landing in front of the couple. "Where do you think you are going?" She hissed at Baxter. She then looked at the woman. "You are walking to your death if you leave with this man."

Baxter was surprised to see Karai there. He rolled his eyes at her comment and didn't bother answering her question. "Really, Karai? Don't you think you are being a bit over dramatic?"

Hun
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Male

Post by Hun on Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:54 pm

The last person that Hun expected to see was Karai. But there she was, standing in front of him. He had the perfect shot to get rid of her and he'd be damned if he wouldn't take it. He lifted his pistol and took aim. Karai was too busy with Baxter and the woman to notice.

He fired two shots at the woman and watched as Karai first had a look of shock, then anger as she grasped her chest and fell to her knees.

Baxter looked behind him at Hun stunned. "I take it you and the foot are not on good terms anymore."

"You could say that." Hun said dryly. He then ran off into the darkness, leaving Karai behind to die.
    Baxter Stockman
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 137
    Registration date : 2009-01-19

Post by Baxter Stockman on Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:56 pm

Baxter watched after the man and shook his head. "This is not going to end well." He looked over at the alien woman. "You sure picked a hell of time to come here."

He then looked at Karai. She was still breathing, there was time to save her. At first Baxter thought to just leave her there, but finally he decided it best to help the woman. He scooped Karai up in his arms and motioned for the strange woman to follow.

"We have to make a quick stop to the hospital first." He commented as he carried Karai to his car.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:58 pm

Not getting an answer from Ryan, Mikko frowned deeply. She then went back to the kitchen to wait for him, hoping that everything was ok. She was sure that he would fill her in on what was going on when he got back. At least, she hoped that he would.

Oroku Saki
    Foot Clan
    Foot Clan

Male
    Number of posts : 449
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Post by Oroku Saki on Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:13 pm

Shredder stared out of his window from this office. He had no idea that his beloved daughter was just shot and dying in Baxter's arms. He had no idea that a few of his men were doing more damage then the gangs. And he had no idea the the dragons were planing another attack on his tower soon.

For the first time, Shredder was in the dark about a lot of things. Too occupied with his own plans. He pushed himself away from the window. It was getting late and he would head to bed soon. He sat back down at his desk and flipped the TV on to the news.

It was the same old stuff. People were dying and the cops were powerless. The city was turning to hell and between that and the storm, a lot of the city had either left or was leaving. That was fine by him. Shredder tho, wasn't going to leave the city, not when he was perfectly safe in his tower.

He was eager for this massive storm to hit. It would provide the perfect cover for his attacks on the gangs. Of course the gangs could be thinking the same thing. Shredder knew that he had to be the first on to make an attack.

He flipped the TV off and got up from his chair. He left his office, flipping off the lights as he did so and headed to his bedroom. Tomorrow was a new day, tomorrow was when the city would change one way or another.

Alejandrino
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 59
    Registration date : 2010-08-18

Post by Alejandrino on Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:19 pm

Al sat at the Dragons HQ in the back by himself. He took a drag from his joint and looked over the place. This wasn't yet an official HQ, but it soon would be. The abandon mansion was perfect. He had already called some of the guys to meet him there and now he was waiting for them.

Al had been sent to find another base of operation. There were other dragons looking for places too. each place had their purpose. This place. It was for recruitment. New potential gang members would come here to this mansion. Hun didn't want to risk showing the new comers their real hideout for fear they would turn on him. You could never be too careful.

Al tossed his joint on the floor and stepped on it to put it out. He got up and walked around. This was a nice place, he wondered why they never used this place before. Soon the front door open and a few more dragons came walking in. Now it was time to make the old house more livable.
    Bones
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2010-08-26

Post by Bones on Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:22 pm

Bones had promised that he would stay with Tick, but it just wasn't a promise that he could make. He had things to do! Against the doctors orders, Bones left the hospital. He made his way back to HQ banged up, but alive and ready to work. If Ally found out that he was running around instead of staying in the hospital she would rip him a new asshole for sure!

Once at HQ he went up to Jencko's office, knocking as he slowly opened the door.

"Boss. I got some news."
    Sugar
    Original Character

Number of posts : 120
    Registration date : 2010-12-24

Post by Sugar on Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:14 am

Sugar was in Jenckos office mostly keeping to herself with reading a magazine. She looked up when Bones entered, her eyes traveling over him, she silently wondered what had happen to him but didn't voice her question. She just glanced over at jencko then went back to reading her magazine.
    Jencko
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 75
    Registration date : 2008-10-16

Post by Jencko on Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:06 pm

Without Dice to carry most of his load, Jencko had been a very busy man. Everyone was at war, and now they had a storm to prepare for. And that's what he was doing right now, trying to find fall-back locations for the remaining members of his dwindling gang, just in case the shit hit the fan. He had just hung up the phone when Bones came in, looking like shit ran over twice and announcing that he had news.

"What the fuck happened to you?" He asked, wedging a joint between his lips.
    Bones
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2010-08-26

Post by Bones on Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:12 pm

Bones closed the door behind him and stood in front of Jencko's desk. "Tick and I were ambushed by fucking ninjas with swords. There is some crazy shit going on out there. I also heard that Hun's stock piling weapons somewhere in the city, he's moving his guys around like fucking chess or some shit."

He sat in the chair that was near by. "Tick might not make it through the night."
    Aeris
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 200

Post by Aeris on Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:21 pm

Ryan wrote:
    Ryan swallowed back some guilt with her words. But he had not given up on Mikko. Not when she agreed to try his idea. He just knew it would work. "No, I haven't. But I can tell you she's agreed to go through with getting help." He bit his lip before continuing. "I know what she's done, but she's not completely gone yet. I can do this." Now that he knew Mikko was on the other side of the door, he lowered his voice considerably.

Well, it certainly wasn't what Aeris wanted to hear, but she wasn't shocked.. not in the least. Ryan was known for trying to help the seemingly helpless. Still, as much as she tried to convince herself that it was his choice, and she would just leave him with it, she couldn't help but worry. You couldn't be with someone for as long as she had been with him, and just stop caring. No matter how determined she was to move on.

"Ryan..." She said with much exasperation, sighing loudly. "She isn't going to change overnight. She's dangerous.." She reminded him, because that bid didn't seem to be sinking in. He spoke of her like she was nothing more than a harmless, little lost puppy. But the way Aeris saw it, Mikko had dug herself into her position. "I know you're determined to.. save her, I just.. don't want you to get hurt in the process."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:29 pm