The horsemen cometh [the city, halloween night]

    Share
    avatar
    Elakiya
    Family

    Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Age : 38
    Location : Krystestar
    Registration date : 2012-01-06

    Re: The horsemen cometh [the city, halloween night]

    Post by Elakiya on Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:44 pm

    Baxter Stockman wrote:Baxter watched after the man and shook his head. "This is not going to end well." He looked over at the alien woman. "You sure picked a hell of time to come here."

    He then looked at Karai. She was still breathing, there was time to save her. At first Baxter thought to just leave her there, but finally he decided it best to help the woman. He scooped Karai up in his arms and motioned for the strange woman to follow.

    "We have to make a quick stop to the hospital first." He commented as he carried Karai to his car.

    Eyes were wide as she watched whole scene unfold before her. She jumped hearing the gun shot fire at the other strange woman that appeared. Hiding behind Stockman, she looks up at him and nods, "Yah I think I did." Looks over at the lady as she watches the man pick her up, "Will she be alright?" Asks with concern as the hurry off.
    avatar
    Baxter Stockman
    Canon

    Male
    Number of posts : 137
    Age : 48
    Location : My laboratory
    Registration date : 2009-01-19

    Re: The horsemen cometh [the city, halloween night]

    Post by Baxter Stockman on Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:00 pm

    "Maybe." Baxter opened his car's back door with a push of a button on his key ring. He then carefully laid Karai down in the back seat. "Hop in." He told the strange space girl and closed the back door. He then slipped into the drivers seat and waited for his new 'friend' to get in before taking off.
    avatar
    Elakiya
    Family

    Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Age : 38
    Location : Krystestar
    Registration date : 2012-01-06

    Re: The horsemen cometh [the city, halloween night]

    Post by Elakiya on Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:28 pm

    Baxter Stockman wrote:"Maybe." Baxter opened his car's back door with a push of a button on his key ring. He then carefully laid Karai down in the back seat. "Hop in." He told the strange space girl and closed the back door. He then slipped into the drivers seat and waited for his new 'friend' to get in before taking off.


    Jumps into the car with them and buckles up, "I will have to stay in the car when we get there." Points out, "My appearance would probably freak the hospital people out." Has never been to an Earth hospital but has read about them on her planet. Looks out the window checking out the city on their way.
    avatar
    Baxter Stockman
    Canon

    Male
    Number of posts : 137
    Age : 48
    Location : My laboratory
    Registration date : 2009-01-19

    Re: The horsemen cometh [the city, halloween night]

    Post by Baxter Stockman on Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:30 pm

    Baxter glanced over at the woman then returned his focus back to the road. "I'm going to guess that you have a name. Not that I care, but, what is it? I have to call you something."

    He sped to the hospital as he spoke. Hopefully Karai wouldn't die before he got there.
    avatar
    Elakiya
    Family

    Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Age : 38
    Location : Krystestar
    Registration date : 2012-01-06

    Re: The horsemen cometh [the city, halloween night]

    Post by Elakiya on Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:49 pm

    Baxter Stockman wrote:Baxter glanced over at the woman then returned his focus back to the road. "I'm going to guess that you have a name. Not that I care, but, what is it? I have to call you something."

    He sped to the hospital as he spoke. Hopefully Karai wouldn't die before he got there.

    "Oh, sorry for my rudeness. My name is Elakiya," Gives him a soft smile, "I was sent away in search of a cure for our planets water supply." Looks out the window in aw. "Your planet seems to be blessed with a good source water. Much more than ours." Starts to explain as they head towards the hospital.
    avatar
    Baxter Stockman
    Canon

    Male
    Number of posts : 137
    Age : 48
    Location : My laboratory
    Registration date : 2009-01-19

    Re: The horsemen cometh [the city, halloween night]

    Post by Baxter Stockman on Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:23 pm

    Baxter didn't return the smile nor did he bother to introduce himself. He listened to her story with only mild amusement. Finally they reached the hospital, Baxter parked the car in the front and hopped out. He opened the back door and dragged Karai off the seat.

    "I'll be right back, don't go anywhere." He ordered Elakiya. He then carried Karai inside the building.
    avatar
    Karai
    Canon

    Female
    Number of posts : 212
    Age : 26
    Location : Foot Tower
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

    Re: The horsemen cometh [the city, halloween night]

    Post by Karai on Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:55 pm

    Karai was trying her best to stay awake knowing that she was at the mercy of a mad man. She didn't fully grasp what was happening, thinking that Baxter was taking her back to his place to do god knows what. It wasn't until they pulled up to the hospital that she realized Baxter was helping her.

    The pain was horrible, she couldn't remember feeling such pain before in her life. This wasn't the first time she had been shot, but for some reason this hurt way more then the other time.

    She laid limp in Baxters arms, finally allowing herself to close her eyes only when they got inside the hospital.

    Nurses rushed to her aid. Placing her on a gurney and rolling her to the O.R.

    Once the nurses and doctors had her, Baxter quickly and quietly ducked out. He hurried back to his car and hopped inside. "Now that that's taken care of." He stated. "I'm taking you back to my place."

    Of course his place was a cold lab, where he planed on keeping the alien till he could figure out what to do with her. He thought of contacting Bishop, but he would only steal her from him. No, this...what ever she was was his!

    "Are you warm enough?" He asked. The last thing he needed was for her to die before he got a chance to study her.
    avatar
    Sugar
    Original Character

    Number of posts : 120
    Age : 31
    Registration date : 2010-12-24

    Re: The horsemen cometh [the city, halloween night]

    Post by Sugar on Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:01 pm

    Bones wrote:Bones closed the door behind him and stood in front of Jencko's desk. "Tick and I were ambushed by fucking ninjas with swords. There is some crazy shit going on out there. I also heard that Hun's stock piling weapons somewhere in the city, he's moving his guys around like fucking chess or some shit."

    He sat in the chair that was near by. "Tick might not make it through the night."

    Sugar frowned deeply at Bones' story about ninjas and weapons. She worried about her boys, mostly Jencko, but really the whole gang held a special place in her heart and it ate her up inside knowing that they were being killed off. Still, she didn't say anything, keeping her worry to herself. She just wished that there was something that she could do to help the gang out.

    And poor Tick. He was such a nice guy. She hoped that he pulled through.
    avatar
    Elakiya
    Family

    Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Age : 38
    Location : Krystestar
    Registration date : 2012-01-06

    Re: The horsemen cometh [the city, halloween night]

    Post by Elakiya on Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:00 am

    Looks at Stockman before he takes the other lady inside, "The temperature is fine in here." Assures him.

    Watches the man leave with the woman into the hospital and waits out in the car as she takes in the view of the city before her. is in aw by the tall buildings and busy streets. Takes some form of technology out of her bag and turns it on. Begins to search for a fresh body of water that is clean.
    avatar
    Baxter Stockman
    Canon

    Male
    Number of posts : 137
    Age : 48
    Location : My laboratory
    Registration date : 2009-01-19

    Re: The horsemen cometh [the city, halloween night]

    Post by Baxter Stockman on Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:11 pm

    Baxter took off and headed to his lab. There was no talking, no glances at her, nothing. He had one thing in mind, get her to the lab, lock her down, and see what makes her tick.
    avatar
    Elakiya
    Family

    Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Age : 38
    Location : Krystestar
    Registration date : 2012-01-06

    Re: The horsemen cometh [the city, halloween night]

    Post by Elakiya on Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:19 pm

    Bites her lip as they drive seeing how quiet and silent it is she looks at her machine that gives her the readings of her findings. Glances then at the man driving as she tries to find away to get to the body of water, "Is there a rest stop somewhere. I really need to use the bathroom." Informs him as she gets her bag and sets it on her lap.
    avatar
    Baxter Stockman
    Canon

    Male
    Number of posts : 137
    Age : 48
    Location : My laboratory
    Registration date : 2009-01-19

    Re: The horsemen cometh [the city, halloween night]

    Post by Baxter Stockman on Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:21 pm

    Baxter grumbled something and shot her a glare. "Should have thought about that before you left." Baxter wondered how she even knew what a bathroom was, and how did she know english! There was so much to learn from her no way was he risking letting her escaping from him, not with so many questions unanswered.

    "There's a bathroom at my place." He said coldly.
    avatar
    Elakiya
    Family

    Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Age : 38
    Location : Krystestar
    Registration date : 2012-01-06

    Re: The horsemen cometh [the city, halloween night]

    Post by Elakiya on Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:29 pm

    Baxter Stockman wrote:Baxter grumbled something and shot her a glare. "Should have thought about that before you left." Baxter wondered how she even knew what a bathroom was, and how did she know english! There was so much to learn from her no way was he risking letting her escaping from him, not with so many questions unanswered.

    "There's a bathroom at my place." He said coldly.

    Something isn't setting right with her by how the man is acting now, "I can't wait now. I must go." Voice starts to rise a little bit. Keeps her voice down knowing that she could shatter the glass if she screams.
    avatar
    Baxter Stockman
    Canon

    Male
    Number of posts : 137
    Age : 48
    Location : My laboratory
    Registration date : 2009-01-19

    Re: The horsemen cometh [the city, halloween night]

    Post by Baxter Stockman on Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:34 pm

    Baxter turned to the woman and shook his head. "no." He then looked back at the road. "You are coming with me. I have questions that need answers and I'll be damned if I just let you walk out of his car. Try anything I'll make sure your inevitable death is as painful as I can possibly make it. Do you understand, monster!? Now shut up and sit there quietly. We're almost there."
    avatar
    Elakiya
    Family

    Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Age : 38
    Location : Krystestar
    Registration date : 2012-01-06

    Re: The horsemen cometh [the city, halloween night]

    Post by Elakiya on Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:45 pm

    Baxter Stockman wrote:Baxter turned to the woman and shook his head. "no." He then looked back at the road. "You are coming with me. I have questions that need answers and I'll be damned if I just let you walk out of his car. Try anything I'll make sure your inevitable death is as painful as I can possibly make it. Do you understand, monster!? Now shut up and sit there quietly. We're almost there."

    Eyes widen hearing the man, and releases a scream so loud its piercing as the glass in the car begins to shatter. Holds on tightly to her belongings as she frees herself from the car.
    avatar
    Baxter Stockman
    Canon

    Male
    Number of posts : 137
    Age : 48
    Location : My laboratory
    Registration date : 2009-01-19

    Re: The horsemen cometh [the city, halloween night]

    Post by Baxter Stockman on Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:52 pm

    Baxter was not prepared for the ear splitting scream, he was ready to have his car windows shatter around him, then again, how could he be ready for such things, for all he know what could spit fire!

    He held his hands to his ears tightly trying to block out the noise. He attempted to reach for the woman, to hold her down but it was no use, she was gone.

    When the yelling finally stopped he looked over the damage. "Hell..." He reached over and plucked a small piece of glass from his arm. "Maybe it's time to call some back up on this one." He knew where the ship was, not to get Bishop on board.
    avatar
    Elakiya
    Family

    Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Age : 38
    Location : Krystestar
    Registration date : 2012-01-06

    Re: The horsemen cometh [the city, halloween night]

    Post by Elakiya on Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:01 pm

    Baxter Stockman wrote:Baxter was not prepared for the ear splitting scream, he was ready to have his car windows shatter around him, then again, how could he be ready for such things, for all he know what could spit fire!

    He held his hands to his ears tightly trying to block out the noise. He attempted to reach for the woman, to hold her down but it was no use, she was gone.

    When the yelling finally stopped he looked over the damage. "Hell..." He reached over and plucked a small piece of glass from his arm. "Maybe it's time to call some back up on this one." He knew where the ship was, not to get Bishop on board.

    Jumps from the moving car and rolls to safety. Doesn't care if she has a few cuts or bruises as she breaks free from the crazy human she just encountered. Makes her way towards the readings she found on her machine. Shivers from the slight breeze that blows around her as she runs. Will be happy once she finds this fresh body of water.
    avatar
    Warwick
    Lurker

    Male
    Number of posts : 17
    Age : 36
    Location : I be here,Mon
    Registration date : 2011-12-22

    Re: The horsemen cometh [the city, halloween night]

    Post by Warwick on Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:13 pm

    Warwick was having one of his late night runs. He loved running, it made him feel free. Normally on these runs he would pass many other people on the street, he never paid them any mind and they left him alone.

    But when he spotted the strange girl walking aimlessly around he watched her for a bit. There was something different about this person, tho it was probably just his imagination. He figured he had one to many lines earler.

    He pulled his hood off his head and jogged up to the girl. "Hey, mon. You be looking lost out'er. Can I help ya find someting?"
    avatar
    Elakiya
    Family

    Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Age : 38
    Location : Krystestar
    Registration date : 2012-01-06

    Re: The horsemen cometh [the city, halloween night]

    Post by Elakiya on Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:28 pm

    Warwick wrote:Warwick was having one of his late night runs. He loved running, it made him feel free. Normally on these runs he would pass many other people on the street, he never paid them any mind and they left him alone.

    But when he spotted the strange girl walking aimlessly around he watched her for a bit. There was something different about this person, tho it was probably just his imagination. He figured he had one to many lines earler.

    He pulled his hood off his head and jogged up to the girl. "Hey, mon. You be looking lost out'er. Can I help ya find someting?"

    Elakiya stopped as she heard the man and catches her breath, "I'm looking for a pond near by, and to get away from a crazy man," Points back at the accident not far off. Looks the man over, "Your not a crazy man are you?" Her nerves are on high alter now so is cautious.
    avatar
    Warwick
    Lurker

    Male
    Number of posts : 17
    Age : 36
    Location : I be here,Mon
    Registration date : 2011-12-22

    Re: The horsemen cometh [the city, halloween night]

    Post by Warwick on Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:33 pm

    "It be a bit cold to be going swimming, love." Warwick raised a brow when she mentioned a crazy man, then asked if he was crazy. "We all be a bit crazy. I wont hurt ya, if dat be what you mean. Der be a large pond at de park." He nodded in the direction of the park.

    "I suppose I can take you dar." He motioned for her to follow him.
    avatar
    Elakiya
    Family

    Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Age : 38
    Location : Krystestar
    Registration date : 2012-01-06

    Re: The horsemen cometh [the city, halloween night]

    Post by Elakiya on Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:47 pm

    Warwick wrote:"It be a bit cold to be going swimming, love." Warwick raised a brow when she mentioned a crazy man, then asked if he was crazy. "We all be a bit crazy. I wont hurt ya, if dat be what you mean. Der be a large pond at de park." He nodded in the direction of the park.

    "I suppose I can take you dar." He motioned for her to follow him.

    "No I didn't mean you. Another man." Looks at the man up and down and does sense that he won't hurt her now that she has calmed down, "I can live through pretty much any type of temperature in water. I'm not from around here." Gives a soft smile, "Please lead the way."
    avatar
    Warwick
    Lurker

    Male
    Number of posts : 17
    Age : 36
    Location : I be here,Mon
    Registration date : 2011-12-22

    Re: The horsemen cometh [the city, halloween night]

    Post by Warwick on Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:51 pm

    Warwick walked with her down the sidewalk. He was quite at first but finally he introduced himself. "My name be Warwick. You have a name, doll?" He asked flashing her a grin. "And where you from?"
    avatar
    Elakiya
    Family

    Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Age : 38
    Location : Krystestar
    Registration date : 2012-01-06

    Re: The horsemen cometh [the city, halloween night]

    Post by Elakiya on Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:09 pm

    Warwick wrote:Warwick walked with her down the sidewalk. He was quite at first but finally he introduced himself. "My name be Warwick. You have a name, doll?" He asked flashing her a grin. "And where you from?"

    "My name is Elakiya, and I'm from out of town." Is more careful with her words now and with who she trust to tell where she's from after what happened, "Nice to meat you Warwick."
    avatar
    Warwick
    Lurker

    Male
    Number of posts : 17
    Age : 36
    Location : I be here,Mon
    Registration date : 2011-12-22

    Re: The horsemen cometh [the city, halloween night]

    Post by Warwick on Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:22 am

    Warwick gave her a smile and a nod. "Out of town?" It figured that was all he was going to get out of her. He continued walking to the park with her. "So what you be needing wit water dis late at night? Fishing maybe?"
    avatar
    Elakiya
    Family

    Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Age : 38
    Location : Krystestar
    Registration date : 2012-01-06

    Re: The horsemen cometh [the city, halloween night]

    Post by Elakiya on Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:03 am

    Warwick wrote:Warwick gave her a smile and a nod. "Out of town?" It figured that was all he was going to get out of her. He continued walking to the park with her. "So what you be needing wit water dis late at night? Fishing maybe?"

    Finally makes it to the pond in the park and kneels down before it as she scoops up some water into a vial watches it seal shut once its full on its own, "I need to test how pure and clean it is." Explains very little as possible.

    Sponsored content

    Re: The horsemen cometh [the city, halloween night]

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:01 am