The horsemen cometh [the city, halloween night]

Warwick
    Lurker

Male
    Number of posts : 17
    Registration date : 2011-12-22

Re: The horsemen cometh [the city, halloween night]

Post by Warwick on Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:42 am

Warwick let out a loud laugh at that. "Ah, Honey. Dis water be full of piss and shit. Ain't nothin'bout da water here dat is pure or clean.You be lookin for clean water, you come to da wrong place."

Elakiya
    Family

Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Registration date : 2012-01-06

Post by Elakiya on Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:04 am

Warwick wrote:Warwick let out a loud laugh at that. "Ah, Honey. Dis water be full of piss and shit. Ain't nothin'bout da water here dat is pure or clean.You be lookin for clean water, you come to da wrong place."

Frowns at the water as it filters through the device she carries, "Well your right it's not a 100% pure. Do you know of any large amounts of water that is?" Looks up at him as she stands.
    Warwick
    Lurker

Male

Post by Warwick on Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:09 am

"Fraid not." Warwick shoved his hands in his pockets and pulled out a cig. He lit it and inhailed deeply. "Der be the beach. But dat be hours away from 'ere. Can't bring you dat far, sorry. And even 'en da water ain't totally clean."
    Elakiya
    Family

Female

Post by Elakiya on Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:33 am

Warwick wrote:"Fraid not." Warwick shoved his hands in his pockets and pulled out a cig. He lit it and inhailed deeply. "Der be the beach. But dat be hours away from 'ere. Can't bring you dat far, sorry. And even 'en da water ain't totally clean."

"It can wait. I have time," Puts her device in her bag, "As long as its cleaner than this body of water when I get home they should be able to purify the rest of it." Explains a little bit. "I will keep looking though for better sources."
    Warwick
    Lurker

Male

Post by Warwick on Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:36 am

"Now den. The first bit o water was free. You want me to show you anotha body of water. You gotta pay." Warwick said with a grin.
    Elakiya
    Family

Female

Post by Elakiya on Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:15 pm

Warwick wrote:"Now den. The first bit o water was free. You want me to show you anotha body of water. You gotta pay." Warwick said with a grin.

"What kind of payment?" Isn't fully sure what type of payment he is referring to. Gives him a slightly confused look, "I have no money."
    Warwick
    Lurker

Male

Post by Warwick on Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:18 pm

"I don't need no money." Warwick tossed his cig away and looked the girl up and down. He then looked around to see if anyone else was around. Seeing no one, he rushed at the woman pushing her against a tree. "I think we can work some'n out." He hissed in her ear.
    Elakiya
    Family

Female

Post by Elakiya on Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:34 pm

Warwick wrote:"I don't need no money." Warwick tossed his cig away and looked the girl up and down. He then looked around to see if anyone else was around. Seeing no one, he rushed at the woman pushing her against a tree. "I think we can work some'n out." He hissed in her ear.

Gasps as she is pushed against the tree and begins to struggle eyes go wide,"Let me go!" Starts to hit him with her bag, and stomps on his foot hard.*
    Warwick
    Lurker

Male

Post by Warwick on Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:37 pm

Her actions only angered Warwick and he threw a hard punch at her face. No bitch was going to get the best of him.
    Elakiya
    Family

Female

Post by Elakiya on Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:53 pm

Grunts from the punch and rubes her cheek where she was hit. Glares at the man and still fights him, begins to scream.
    Warwick
    Lurker

Male

Post by Warwick on Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:54 pm

Warwick was growing tired of this woman. He hit her again then laid a hand over her mouth. "Just relax, pet. Id be all over soon."
    Elakiya
    Family

Female

Post by Elakiya on Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:13 pm

Warwick wrote:Warwick was growing tired of this woman. He hit her again then laid a hand over her mouth. "Just relax, pet. Id be all over soon."

Contiunes to struggle and cries out in pain as he hits her again. Tries to scream when his hand covers her mouth and begins panic. Rams her knee into his dick hard and stomps on his foot again.
    Warwick
    Lurker

Male

Post by Warwick on Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:16 pm

That move was enough to make Warwick let go of her. He grabbed his crotch doubling over in pain. "Fuckin bitch! I'll kill you!" He stared daggers at her as he reached for his gun.
    Elakiya
    Family

Female

Post by Elakiya on Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:24 pm

Warwick wrote:That move was enough to make Warwick let go of her. He grabbed his crotch doubling over in pain. "Fuckin bitch! I'll kill you!" He stared daggers at her as he reached for his gun.

Knows that those weapons are not good and takes that moment to dive into the cold pond and dives far below under the water so he can't see her. Clutches her bag tightly to her chest as she finds some tall weeds at the bottom of the pond. Stays very still.
    Warwick
    Lurker

Male

Post by Warwick on Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:26 pm

Warwick wasn't about to chase after the girl in the water. Plus he heard some people coming. he let out another curse before running away from the scene.
    Elakiya
    Family

Female

Post by Elakiya on Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:29 pm

Warwick wrote:Warwick wasn't about to chase after the girl in the water. Plus he heard some people coming. he let out another curse before running away from the scene.

Watched the man leave but decides to take shelter in the pond for the night. Curls up against the tall weeds and falls asleep.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:18 pm

As Mikko sat in the kitchen waiting for Ryan to return, Her curiosity as to what he was doing in there got the better of her. She stood up and went back over to the room he was in. She slowly pushed the door open and slipped inside.

"Who are you talking to?" She asked cocking her head to the side.
    Ryan
    Friend

Number of posts : 204
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

Post by Ryan on Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:47 pm

Ryan wrote:Ryan swallowed back some guilt with her words. But he had not given up on Mikko. Not when she agreed to try his idea. He just knew it would work. "No, I haven't. But I can tell you she's agreed to go through with getting help." He bit his lip before continuing. "I know what she's done, but she's not completely gone yet. I can do this." Now that he knew Mikko was on the other side of the door, he lowered his voice considerably.

Aeris wrote:"Ryan..." She said with much exasperation, sighing loudly. "She isn't going to change overnight. She's dangerous.." She reminded him, because that bid didn't seem to be sinking in. He spoke of her like she was nothing more than a harmless, little lost puppy. But the way Aeris saw it, Mikko had dug herself into her position. "I know you're determined to.. save her, I just.. don't want you to get hurt in the process."

Ryan gave his own exasperated sigh. "I know she is, but this can work. I know it can." This seemed to be going in nothing but circles. "And I will be fine, I promise," he tried to reassure her. He still really cared for Aeris, but things had changed now. Especially with Mikko agreeing to go through this with him.

Mikko wrote:As Mikko sat in the kitchen waiting for Ryan to return, Her curiosity as to what he was doing in there got the better of her. She stood up and went back over to the room he was in. She slowly pushed the door open and slipped inside.

"Who are you talking to?" She asked cocking her head to the side.

Speaking of Mikko, it hadn't occurred to Ryan to lock his door when he first came in here and now Mikko was looking right at him. He wasn't exactly sure how to respond, but considering her very odd offer out in the kitchen earlier, he had a feeling that Mikko would be okay with him talking to Aeris.

Very carefully, he covered the mouthpiece long enough to mouth the name, 'Aeris' then removed his finger from the microphone.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:51 pm

Mikko frowned at that, she then held out her hand. "Can I talk to her? Please?" Because Mikko had a few things to say to the woman who suddenly came back into Ryan's life. She didn't know if Aeris was actually trying to get Ryan back, but she wanted to let Aeris know that Ryan wasn't going anywhere. And that she was there to stay.
    Elakiya
    Family

Female

Post by Elakiya on Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:20 am

Elakiya wrote:
    Warwick wrote:Warwick wasn't about to chase after the girl in the water. Plus he heard some people coming. he let out another curse before running away from the scene.

Watched the man leave but decides to take shelter in the pond for the night. Curls up against the tall weeds and falls asleep.

Waited for about a half an hour or so before slowly emerged from the pond and transformed back into her full human form. Looking around to see if that man was still there. Continued her way back into the city but this time placed on some different clothes to hide her looks. Covering up her gills that showed on her neck as she made her way.
    Lydia
    Lurker

Female
    Number of posts : 28
    Registration date : 2010-10-11

Post by Lydia on Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:19 pm

Lydia was chilling out by the lake. She was getting a little tired of Hun's nagging and wanted to get away for a bit and be by herself. She didn't expect to see some girl crawl out of the water. She watched on silently and followed the woman.

"Hey wait up!"
    Elakiya
    Family

Female

Post by Elakiya on Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:29 pm

Lydia wrote:Lydia was chilling out by the lake. She was getting a little tired of Hun's nagging and wanted to get away for a bit and be by herself. She didn't expect to see some girl crawl out of the water. She watched on silently and followed the woman.

"Hey wait up!"

Is startled by the woman and didn't see her by the pond when she got out still has her hood over her head and backs up from her. Turns to face her but keeps her distance this time. Looks the lady up and down and isn't sure she can trust her yet, "Hello."
    Lydia
    Lurker

Female

Post by Lydia on Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:32 pm

"What the fuck you doing swimming around in the lake in the middle of the night. You one of those people who escaped the asylum ain't ya? One of those crazies." Lydia lit a joint. "It ain't safe to be out on these streets in the middle of the night ya know."
    Elakiya
    Family

Female

Post by Elakiya on Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:46 pm

Lydia wrote:"What the fuck you doing swimming around in the lake in the middle of the night. You one of those people who escaped the asylum ain't ya? One of those crazies." Lydia lit a joint. "It ain't safe to be out on these streets in the middle of the night ya know."

Gives a confused look, "I was hiding from a man that was attacking me. It's my first time in the city, and its not my best day. No I'm not from what you call it the asylum. I'm just from out of town." Keeps her distance from her. Has an idea of what an asylum is, just never fully studied it before she ventured to Earth.
    Lydia
    Lurker

Female

Post by Lydia on Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:48 pm

"Ok listen here honey booboo chilld. We need to be getting you some place warm. It is much to chilly out here and you just be jumping out the water girlfriend you is crazy. Lets get you dried off."

Lydia walked close to the woman and put an arm around her shoulder. "I know this fantastic little place we can get something to eat at."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:08 pm