Elakiya
    Family

Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Registration date : 2012-01-06

Post by Elakiya on Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:27 pm

Hey everyone,

I'm a newbie... Smile I normally go by ScoopGirl but my OC character is Elakiya even though I never use her... I'm from a small town in Michigan. Family of four, and yep I'm the oldest. Been a fan of TMNT since the 80s. Haven't been into RPG up until three years ago. I had tried role playing Smallville and Supernatural but never fully got into until now.., but that's me. Feel free to ask more questions if you'd like. Smile
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Re: Newbie

Post by Mikko on Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:48 pm

Hello there! Welcome to the forum. Please remain seated, and keep all hands and feet in the forum at all times. We hope that you enjoy your stay here! cheers

No questions at the moment, but it's 4 in the morning so my brain is pretty much goo right now. cyclops But If you have any questions feel free to ask.
    Rogue
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 885
    Registration date : 2008-09-21

Post by Rogue on Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:13 am

Ooooh, a newbie...HI!! Welcome to the forum! ^.^ Feel free to make yourself at home, and don't worry.. no one bites. And if they do, well, they've been fully vaccinated! :thumb: Looking forward to getting to know you, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Male
    Number of posts : 1271
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Michelangelo on Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:22 am

Sooooo... you're open to any questions, eh? Who's your favorite turtle?? :naughty:

Welcome, by the way!! :biiig: And Rogue was wrong. Raph does bite, but yeah...he's been given the antivirus, so you won't turn into a flesh-eating zombie if he does chew on you! ^.^

Have fun!

Female

Post by Elakiya on Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:26 am

Thanks so much for the warm welcomes. Smile I'll be sure to ask any questions that come to mind. Very Happy

Well it's been hard for me to pick cause when I was younger I was a Leo girl cause I could relate to him, but over the years I have become a fan of the turtle known as Raphael. Smile I also do have a soft spot for Donnie. I do enjoy them all, but yep Raph is my favorite.
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268

Post by Leonardo on Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:51 am

Of course Raph is your favorite. What is it with girls liking Raph so much? *shrugs* Welcome to the forum, and yes, watch out for Raph...And Mikko, they do bite and I doubt Mikko has had her shots.

I have a question for you. You're not affiliated with the gangs here, are you? Suspect

Oroku Saki
    Foot Clan
    Foot Clan

Male
    Number of posts : 449
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Post by Oroku Saki on Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:25 am

*Looks Elakiya up and down and folds his arms across his chest* Welcome, Elakiya. Your love for these turtles is very disconcerting, I do hope that you wont side with them when the times comes. We both know that I am the one deserving of your loyalty, not them!
    Elakiya
    Family

Female

Post by Elakiya on Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:49 pm

Leonardo wrote:I have a question for you. You're not affiliated with the gangs here, are you? Suspect

Nope no gangs here Leo. Smile I'm pretty much a loner.
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1271

Post by Michelangelo on Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:06 pm

Elakiya wrote:Well it's been hard for me to pick cause when I was younger I was a Leo girl cause I could relate to him, but over the years I have become a fan of the turtle known as Raphael. Smile I also do have a soft spot for Donnie. I do enjoy them all, but yep Raph is my favorite.

Ouch.. buuuuurn!! There's like, no me in there anywhere. But it's okay! I'll make it my mission to make you love me!! :biiig:

Oroku Saki wrote:*Looks Elakiya up and down and folds his arms across his chest* Welcome, Elakiya. Your love for these turtles is very disconcerting, I do hope that you wont side with them when the times comes. We both know that I am the one deserving of your loyalty, not them!

Wow... big head, much? Don't hurt yourself there... Laughing ...*hides behind Leo*

Female

Post by Elakiya on Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:49 pm

Michelangelo wrote:
    Elakiya wrote:Well it's been hard for me to pick cause when I was younger I was a Leo girl cause I could relate to him, but over the years I have become a fan of the turtle known as Raphael. Smile I also do have a soft spot for Donnie. I do enjoy them all, but yep Raph is my favorite.

Ouch.. buuuuurn!! There's like, no me in there anywhere. But it's okay! I'll make it my mission to make you love me!! :biiig:

Oroku Saki wrote:*Looks Elakiya up and down and folds his arms across his chest* Welcome, Elakiya. Your love for these turtles is very disconcerting, I do hope that you wont side with them when the times comes. We both know that I am the one deserving of your loyalty, not them!

Wow... big head, much? Don't hurt yourself there... Laughing ...*hides behind Leo*

*hugs Mikey* I am a comic book nerd, star wars fan, syfy nerd, video gamer... so we do have things in common. Smile

Last edited by Elakiya on Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:53 pm

Michelangelo wrote:

*rolls his eyes at his little brother* Don't scare her, Mikey! *stern look* Anyway, nice to meet you and welcome to the forum, Elakiya. Smile I hope you enjoy your stay. And aren't driven off by my sometimes overbearing brothers... Rolling Eyes
    Elakiya
    Family

Female

Post by Elakiya on Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:58 pm

I haven't fully desided which side she should be on. Good or bad. Her character is pretty much a loner. Smile
    Elakiya
    Family

Female

Post by Elakiya on Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:03 pm

Donatello wrote:
    Michelangelo wrote:

*rolls his eyes at his little brother* Don't scare her, Mikey! *stern look* Anyway, nice to meet you and welcome to the forum, Elakiya. Smile I hope you enjoy your stay. And aren't driven off by my sometimes overbearing brothers... Rolling Eyes

Thanks Donnie.. Nah its fine. Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:24 am