Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Re: Trying Times

Post by Lazarus on Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:19 pm

"I wish she was with Don, would make me feel better. I honestly fear for Lexi's safety with Raph."

Laz paid for everything then headed back out to the van with Aeris. "He just seems like he'll snap at any moment. I don't like the guy, but I keep that to myself for Lexi's sake."

He packed the van with the bags and pushed the cart away. He then hopped in the van and started it.
    Aeris
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 200
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

Post by Aeris on Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:29 pm

Aeris helped Laz with loading the bags into the SUV, then climbed into the passengers seat, frowning at his comment. "Has he ever lost his temper with her?" She asked, figuring there had to be a reason for Laz to fear for Lexi's safety. "If he's that much of a loose cannon, I wonder how he's gonna fare as a father."
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post by Lazarus on Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:35 pm

"I haven't seen him going off on Lexi, but he does have a temper." Laz pulled away from the store and started down the street. The rain was getting heaver, and it was getting harder to see. He was forced to slow down a bit.

"I think once we get to the house we'll have to leave again. It's not safe at the beach."
    Ace
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Post by Ace on Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:07 am

Ace cleaned up the kitchen while Ally was on the phone. Once everything was picked up he went to find Ally. "Babe, should we start packing?" He called out.
    Ryan
    Friend

Number of posts : 204

Post by Ryan on Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:44 pm

Kendall wrote:Kendall frowned deeply when Travis reached over and tugged on Zoe's hair and was about to step in but Mikko beat him to it. It was a good thing neither of them moved away because this wasn't going as smoothly as he hoped. After reassuring his daughter that things were okay, Kendall sat back but remained close just in case the grownups had to intervene again.

While the kids met each other for the first time, Ryan took a seat on the couch next to the playpen and watched the children play. There was a little mishap so far, but he saw Mikko was quick to correct it. He smiled softly to himself and reached out to give Mikko's hand a gentle squeeze while she was occupied with the little ones.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:46 pm

Mikko turned to Ryan and slipped in his lap. "The kids are so cute together. So, Do you two have anywhere safe to go for the storm?" She asked Daisy. "Cuz. maybe you can stay with us." She looked at Ryan to see if he was ok with that.
    Ryan
    Friend

Number of posts : 204

Post by Ryan on Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:11 pm

Ryan encircled his arms around Mikko and gave her a small smooch on her cheek, nodding in agreement. Then his gaze went from Daisy then back to Mikko again. "I have no problem with that," he answered, giving his girl a smile.
    Aeris
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 200

Post by Aeris on Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:53 pm

Lazarus wrote:"I haven't seen him going off on Lexi, but he does have a temper." Laz pulled away from the store and started down the street. The rain was getting heaver, and it was getting harder to see. He was forced to slow down a bit.

"I think once we get to the house we'll have to leave again. It's not safe at the beach."

The fact that the rain was picking up secretly scared Aeris. She was hoping that they would have made it back to Lexi's house before it got too bad. "Well, hopefully he knows his boundaries, and what lines not to cross. As long as he's not abusive towards her, that's what matters I suppose. But, yeah.. I would be concerned if his fuse is short."

She frowned a little at hearing that they would need to leave soon after arriving back at Lexi's. She knew it wouldn't be safe, but wasn't sure where they would go..
    Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:22 pm

Ace wrote:Ace cleaned up the kitchen while Ally was on the phone. Once everything was picked up he went to find Ally. "Babe, should we start packing?" He called out.

"Yeah... he said it would be okay to bring the dogs." Ally told him. "So we need to get on the road before it gets worse outside." With that, she headed into the bedroom to slide on some clothes, and start the fun task of packing.
    Daisy
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 464
    Registration date : 2009-06-21

Post by Daisy on Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:28 pm

Mikko wrote:Mikko turned to Ryan and slipped in his lap. "The kids are so cute together. So, Do you two have anywhere safe to go for the storm?" She asked Daisy. "Cuz. maybe you can stay with us." She looked at Ryan to see if he was ok with that.

It upset Daisy when Travis pulled Zoe's hair, but she had to keep in mind that he was just a baby. Besides, Mikko was quick to correct the problem. The two were super cute together, making it nearly impossible to pull her gaze away from them, until Mikko asked her question. "Um.. not really." She admitted, but smiled when she offered to let them stay with her, and Ryan agreeing.

"Heh, sure!" She then looked at Kendall. "You okay with that, babe?"
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:45 pm

Ally wrote:"Yeah... he said it would be okay to bring the dogs." Ally told him. "So we need to get on the road before it gets worse outside." With that, she headed into the bedroom to slide on some clothes, and start the fun task of packing.

Ace quickly started to pack, tossing cloths in a suitcase. "I hear the turtles live in the sewer. You sure you want to go there?" He asked as he tossed a toothbrush and pot in the suitcase.

Kendall
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 180
    Registration date : 2009-04-05

Post by Kendall on Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:06 am

Daisy wrote:
    Mikko wrote:Mikko turned to Ryan and slipped in his lap. "The kids are so cute together. So, Do you two have anywhere safe to go for the storm?" She asked Daisy. "Cuz. maybe you can stay with us." She looked at Ryan to see if he was ok with that.

It upset Daisy when Travis pulled Zoe's hair, but she had to keep in mind that he was just a baby. Besides, Mikko was quick to correct the problem. The two were super cute together, making it nearly impossible to pull her gaze away from them, until Mikko asked her question. "Um.. not really." She admitted, but smiled when she offered to let them stay with her, and Ryan agreeing.

"Heh, sure!" She then looked at Kendall. "You okay with that, babe?"

Kendall wasn't really prepared to go anywhere but with Mikko inviting them over to stay with her and Ryan -- well, it was very generous. And with Daisy looking forward to it, he just couldn't say no. He still wasn't sure what to think of this new guy, but at least Mikko seemed to trust him. And Kendall trusted Mikko. They had been through a lot together in the short time they knew each other.

With a small smile, he nodded. "Yeah, I'm cool with that."
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:09 pm

"Great!" Mikko was happy that the two would be staying with them, it made her feel better to know that they would all be safe. She looked back over at the kids who seemed to be getting along now.

Travis was falling asleep, but trying to fight it.
    Rini
    Original Character

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2010-08-05

Post by Rini on Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:42 am

Rini was growing more worried about the others. plus she didn't want to be alone in the sewers anymore. She grabbed her phone and thought about calling Don, but what if they were driving in this weather. Maybe she should call someone else. She dialed Fraya's number.

Fraya was trying to get to hold Raph's baby when she got a phone call. She answered it but didn't leave Raph's side. "Hello?"

"Are you guys on your way home?" Rini asked.

Fraya reached out to touch the baby hoping that Raph would hand him to her. "No not yet but soon."

"Ok. Well hurry up I don't like being here by myself." Rini confessed and curled up in a ball on Don's bed.

"We'll hurry just hang tight ok. I have to go tho we'll be there sooooooon." With that she hung up on Rini and turned her attention back to Raph. "SO can I hold him now?"
    Daisy
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 464
    Registration date : 2009-06-21

Post by Daisy on Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:59 am

Daisy was also excited that they would all be together during what could be a very frightening storm. The rain was already picking up outside, the strong wind rattling the windows. "I hope it doesn't get too bad." She commented, but knew that it would. They were already getting a glimpse of what was to come, but she tried to remain optimistic.

She looked over at the kids, smiling at the sight of little Travis trying to take a nap, and little Zoe trying to figure him out. She took her little hand and patted his cheek, not yet having the stability to control her actions. Daisy chuckled and moved over to slide her away from the sleeping boy, not wanting her to get too carried away. "Heh, they're gonna be the best of friends!" She beamed. "Wish we could convince Lexi to let little Jake hang out." But given the history between Mikko and Lexi, she knew that wouldn't be happening.
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:06 am

Mikko nodded in agreement. "Yeah they're going to be real close." Mikko watched as Travis opened his eyes and looked at the little girl who patted him, but soon his eyes grew heavy again.

She then turned to Daisy with a bright smile. "After the storm goes away and things calm down, I can ask Gabe if Jake can come over and meet the kids. Lexi might not like the idea, but Jake is Gabe's son so she doesn't really have a say."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:03 pm

Ace wrote:
    Ace quickly started to pack, tossing cloths in a suitcase. "I hear the turtles live in the sewer. You sure you want to go there?" He asked as he tossed a toothbrush and pot in the suitcase.

Ally was a little surprised to hear that the guys lived in the sewers, but Leo had warned her it wasn't pleasant. She finished packing, and grabbed her suitcase, sitting it at her feet as she helped Ace with packing his. "Yeah, it's fine. I've lived in places probably worse than the sewer before. It can't be too bad."
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:06 pm

Ace finished packing and closed his suitcase. "Can you put these in the car while I gather the dogs?" He asked. "Then we can be on our way."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:16 pm

Ace wrote:Ace finished packing and closed his suitcase. "Can you put these in the car while I gather the dogs?" He asked. "Then we can be on our way."

"Sure." Ally grabbed the bags, and carried them out, braving the chilling rain. She ran to the car, tossing them into the back, then hopped into the passenger seat. Just the short trip to the car had left her soaked. She really hoped that the turtles had a good heater! She didn't mind the idea of the sewers so much, she just wanted to be warm.
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:20 pm

Ace quickly gathered the dogs and brought them out to the car. He set them in the back seat then went back to the house to lock everything up. He then jumped in the car and shivered. "I hate cold rain." He mumbled to himself.

He started the car and pulled out of the drive. "Hope the sewers are at least warm." He stated as he drove down the street.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:37 pm

"Heh... I was just thinking that." Ally commented as she rubbed her arms, trying her best to warm up. "I mean, I'm sure it's warm. They are turtles, after all. They need warmth."
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:12 pm

(( From: Life's a Beach: Pt. 2 [Nov. 1st] ))

Don was solely paying attention to the road and none of the chatter going on in the back. He had both hands on the wheel as they made the scary trip back into the city. There was one gust of wind that was so strong, it made the whole van lurch. Using his decent driving skills, he narrowly avoided disaster when another gust pushed them towards a parked car along the curb.

With his teeth gritted, he finally regained control of the vehicle and they cautiously made their way to April's place. Don took his eyes from the road only once to glance up at the sky. He was beginning to inwardly panic that they wouldn't make it back to safety in time.

The wipers were going full-speed and Don had his hands gripping the steering wheel so tightly as he finally made it to the garage at April's. He opened the door and drove inside then quickly closed it again.

Now safely inside, he pried his fingers off the steering wheel and leaned back in his seat with a relieved sigh. "Okay. I'm never doing that again," he said, shaking his head.  And he knew they had to make it home yet...
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:06 am

Ace continued to follow The others to April's house. The ride was pretty quiet as he wastrying to concentrate on the road. When they finally reached April's house he parked behind the van and turned off the engine. "They sure moved up if this is where they live. Maybe this wont be so bad after all."
    April O'Neil
    Canon

Female
    Number of posts : 505
    Registration date : 2008-09-29

Post by April O'Neil on Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:13 pm

April heard the van pull into her garage. She was in the kitchen cleaning up for her guest and when the turtles arived, she went out to meet them. She walked up to the van and smiled at Don. "I'm glad you all made it here in one piece. The weather is crazy out."

She glanced over at Ally and Ace and gave them a small wave. She then looked back at Don and tried to peer into the van. "So where is my new roommate?"
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:25 pm

Ally was also quiet for most of the ride, lost in deep thought. She couldn't wait to see the turtles' place. She certainly wasn't expecting for them to pull up at a house. She blinked in confusion, recalling that both Ace and Leo had told her that it wasn't the best place in the world. This didn't look too horrible. "Yeah.. I guess they have."

Seeing the redhead, Ally returned her wave, and looked back over at Ace. "She looks familiar."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:37 pm