Trying Times

Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Re: Trying Times

Post by Mikko on Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:43 pm

"Mikey! It's Mikko. Just calling to see how you were doing? You guys staying safe?"
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1271
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Michelangelo on Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:52 pm

Mike was not expecting to hear from Mikko, but there she was.. on the other line. "Heh..hi! I'm...okay. Just wish these owies would hurry up and heal." He told her. "Yeah, we're safe. You?"

Female

Post by Mikko on Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:54 pm

Mikko smiled. "Awwwww tell your brothers you need to be pampered. Yeah I'm staying dry. Get to spend time with my friends. Well I'll let you go, have to make other phone calls. I'll call you tomorrow to see how you are. Bye."

Mikko hung up the phone and leaned against Ryan. "Daisy! You almost ready?"
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758

Post by Lexi on Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:08 pm

Raphael wrote:Raphael knew this had to be hard for Lexi. But she was such a trooper for putting up with the stench as long as she had. He gave her a small nod. "Yeah. Never thought I'd miss the place." He tried to take her mind off the smell with the little guy sleeping in his arm. "Heh, he's so cute when he's sleepin' isn't he?" It was still all so surreal that the little turtle was his own. Out of all the brothers, he figured he would be the last one to have children -- if they could at all. Hell, he was never that great with kids until Jake came along.

It was definitely a good distraction. "Heh, I think he's the cutest thing I've ever seen." She told him. It made her feel good that despite the chaotic day the little one had been through, he felt safe enough to sleep. She figured it was probably the first sleep that he had ever had that wouldn't be interrupted by being poked and prodded.

Her attention then shifted to Leo when he called out for everyone to keep going. She looked back, growing worried when she saw Mike seated. The bandage was bloody, and she worried that he'd popped the sutures. They would have to check it once they reached the lair.

She would have offered to take Phoenix so that Raph could help Leo with getting Mike back to the lair, but Fraya was sticking close by, and Ally. Plus, she was sure that Raph wasn't ready to give up his son just yet.

"Do you think we should wait on them?" She asked Raph, a bit worried.

Male
    Number of posts : 1271

Post by Michelangelo on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:26 pm

It seemed that Mikko was in a hurry to get off the phone. He blinked at just how quickly the conversation ended, but shrugged it off, sliding the phone back into his belt. Though, he wouldn't have minded staying on the phone a little longer. Maybe it would buy him a little more time. Then, an idea hit him... act like he was still talking...yeah!

Mike quickly pulled the phone back from his belt, flipping it open with an apologetic look as he placed it to his 'ear'. "Oh, sorry! I didn't realize that you were still there... Lilo...." He answered the dead receiver, sparing his brother a glance. Hopefully his act was convincing...

Male
    Number of posts : 1268

Post by Leonardo on Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:24 am

Leo folded his arms over his chest. "Come on Mike it's time to go. You can call who ever that is back." Leo was all too eager to get back home.
    Sugar
    Original Character

Number of posts : 120
    Registration date : 2010-12-24

Post by Sugar on Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:13 am

Sugar stood behind Jencko massaging his shoulders. the rain was making her nervous and the contact with her man comforted her. "I hope that this rain lets up soon." She leaned down and kissed his ear lobe. "Anything you need, babe?"
    Bones
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2010-08-26

Post by Bones on Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:17 am

Bones was working hard with a few others on boarding up the headquarters. The water was already coming in the bulding through the cracks in the wall and celing. It was going to be a long night.

He leaned against the wall and took his phone out of his pocket. He then dialed Ally's number, wanting to make sure that she was somewhere safe.
    Dragon Face
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2010-04-11

Post by Dragon Face on Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:28 am

"The truck's here." DF informed Hun. "The men are ready to roll out and head to the tower."

Hun looked up from his desk and nodded. "Alright, lets go then." He stood up and walked out of the office, followed by DragonFace. He motioned for the men to move out, some hopped in the truck that was filled with gas and other took their own cars. They all headed to the tower, guns ready.
    Karai
    Canon

Female
    Number of posts : 212
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

Post by Karai on Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:33 pm

Oroku Saki wrote:Jin gave another bow and quickly left to fetch tea. He didn't take long and was soon back with a cup. He handed it to Karai and stood by her bedside. "Is there anything else I can get for you?"

"Some food would be nice Jin. Perhaps some fish and rice," Feels her stomach growl, "I would prefer none hospital food if that's alright." Looks at Jin as she sips her tea.

Oroku Saki
    Foot Clan
    Foot Clan

Male
    Number of posts : 449
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Post by Oroku Saki on Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:37 pm

Jin bows politly to Karai. "Yes ma'am. Right away." With that he scampered off to fetch Karai the food that she requested.
    Karai
    Canon

Female

Post by Karai on Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:47 pm

Oroku Saki wrote:Jin bows politly to Karai. "Yes ma'am. Right away." With that he scampered off to fetch Karai the food that she requested.

Turns on the T.V. to find some news on what is going on out in the city. Wishes she could be out there now trying to find the turtles and that one mysterious lady who showed up from what it looked another planet. Finds the weather channel and watches the report on how long this storm will be.

Oroku Saki
    Foot Clan
    Foot Clan

Male

Post by Oroku Saki on Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:54 pm

After some time Jin came back with Karai's food and placed it on her lap. "Your meal. Is there anything else you need from, lady Karai?" He glanced over at the TV and wrinkled his nose. It didn't look like the weather was going to be getting any better any time soon.
    Karai
    Canon

Female

Post by Karai on Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:01 pm

Oroku Saki wrote:After some time Jin came back with Karai's food and placed it on her lap. "Your meal. Is there anything else you need from, lady Karai?" He glanced over at the TV and wrinkled his nose. It didn't look like the weather was going to be getting any better any time soon.

"How about discharging me from the hospital so I can find the those turtles." Frowns still not enjoying being cooped up in the hospital even if her father said she need to heal and rest.

Oroku Saki
    Foot Clan
    Foot Clan

Male

Post by Oroku Saki on Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:06 pm

"I'm afraid that I can't do that. You need your rest, and the weather is horrible out there, I doubt that the turtles are wandering around out there. Tho there has been a bit of gang activity."

Casey Jones
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 432
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by Casey Jones on Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:46 pm

Donatello: Don just rolled his eyes when he overheard Mike babble on AGAIN about the Nexus tournament. Would he ever give it a rest? He was still way ahead of everyone with Lexi's luggage, but Mike's voice carried all the way down the tunnel. He just gritted his teeth and trudged forward, leaving his brothers behind him. He was in a terrible mood and knew that if he stuck around he would only snap at everyone. He had to walk it off, first. Not to mention, he would be able to let everyone into the lair without giving away the door's combination with the newcomers being too close.

Ally: Ally was waiting patiently nearby, ready to be of assistance if Leo needed it. She couldn't help but snicker at Mike's little phone act, thinking it would have been clever if he hadn't hung up before being hit with that idea. And suddenly, her own phone started to ring. She pulled it out of her bag, checking the number before answering. "Hey you!"

Bones: "Hey! Just checking in on my favorite girl. You staying safe?"

Raphael: Raph just shook his head at first Mike then Don, seeing him way up ahead and not coming back. "Give it a rest, Mikey," he snapped at his brother as the never-ending bragging continued. He was still sore about Mikey winning the championship because the little twerp manipulated Raph into losing his temper and therefore his focus. But all that aside, he looked back at Lexi and shrugged, sighing heavily. "I guess." He started walking back to Mikey.

Ally: Ally couldn't help but smile at being called his favorite girl. Considering his track record with women, it certaily made her feel special. "Yeah, I'm safe. How about you?"

Bones: I'm stuck boarding up HQ. Some of the other guys went out in this, crazy fuckers. Yeah I guess I'm safe. Sp long as a tornado doesn't come through."

Michelangelo: Hearing Leo's comment, Mike threw up a finger, signaling for him to hold on a minute, and acting as if the conversation was reeeeally important. But that all changed, seeing Raph heading in his direction. This probably wouldn't end well. With a defeated sigh, he slid the phone back into his belt, and flashed both of his brothers a pitiful look as he held out his good hand for one of them to give him a tug up.

Ally: Ally wrinkled her nose at that. "Boy, that sounds like fun." She teased. "Yeah, if that happens... promise me you won't get yourself blown away.."

Leo: Leo took Mike's hand and carefully helped him to his feet. "The lair is just up ahead, Mike. I'm sure you can make it." With that he started walking with Mike to the lair.

Bones: "Promise." He told Ally. "I have to go, I'm going to call you later assuming that the phones still work. Bye, love." Bones made kissing noises in the phone then hung up and continued to help with the windows.

Lexi: Well, it seemed that Raph should have moved towards Mike sooner, she thought with an inward chuckle. It certainly seemed to motivate him. She waited patiently,knowing it would be slow going with Mike's injuries, but hopefully they would be at the lair soon.

Ally: Ally chuckled at Bones kissy noises. "Bye, babe. be safe." She slid her phone back into her purse, and prepared to follow the others.

Donatello: Finally, Don arrived at the Lair's door and shifted the luggage in his arms enough to punch in the combination to open it. Without a moment's hesitation, the lock slide out of place and the door opened. Don glanced behind him to see how close everyone was and saw they were still pretty far back. It was then when he felt a bit guilty for leaving everyone behind. He was still annoyed, but it had melted away to more concern when he thought about how much Mike was struggling with his wounds. And it was terrible of Don to just blow off things just like that. His brothers needed him. Sighing, he set the luggage down inside and closed the door -- not locking it -- and headed back to everyone. "I have the door open," he told them as he moved to Mike's other side to help Fraya with his brother. "Just no more talk about the Nexus...please?"

Rini: Rini heard the door open and ran out of Don's room to greet the guys. But she only found an empty room. "DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!​"

Raphael: Raph just stood by, watching Leo and Mike. Hell, it wasn't like he could do anything with a baby in his arms. He was about to hand Phoenix over to Lexi but then Don came back. "Heh, guess not," he said, turning back to Lexi. "Let's go. They're comin'." He slipped his free arm around Lexi again, wanting to get there sooner so she didn't have to suffer as much.

Leo: Leo was thankful for Don's help and they were at the lair where a very frightened Rini was waiting for them.

Michelangelo: Mike really wasn't sure what had crawled up Don's tail, but he could sense something was wrong. He would have asked if all the movement wasn't aggravating his injuries, and earning more pained yelps and hisses. Fortunately for his brothers, he was in too much agony to argue with Don's request that he not mention the Nexus again.

Rini: As soon as Rini saw the guys coming she ran out to meet up with them, wrapping her arms around Don. "I didn't think you were ever coming back!"

Lexi: Lexi leaned against Raph as they walked, thankful when the lair came into view. Finally, she would be able to breathe air without the strong stench of sewage. "Uh.. what's a battle nexus?" She asked Raph, confused. "A video game?"

Donatello: Don's eyes widened and hugged Rini back when he had an arm free. "Rini..." And he smiled for the first time on the way back from Lexi's. "Here, let's get Mike inside then we can catch up."

Rini: Rini nodded and let Don go so that he could help Mike inside. She followed behind them and hugged Fraya. "I've missed you guys so much! Even Raph."

Raphael: And Raph should have known this conversation would come up eventually and it was still a sore subject for him -- even after all this time. "Some competition that we all were in." Then he went on to explain the events as he remembered them. "Can't believe I fell for that," he finally said, shaking his head.

Michelangelo: Mike was in near tears once again by the time they finally reached the lair. He was glad to finally be home.. or shell.. anywhere that he didn't have to move around again. He managed a faint, shaky grin at Rini as he limped by, and made a slow-paced bee-line towards his bedroom.

Fraya: Fraya walked with Mike to his bedroom and helped him lay down. She then proceded to check his bandages.

Lexi: Lexi was completely in awe as Raph told her the story of the Nexus. This was still all too new to her. She was still trying to grasp the fact that there were other dimensions out there, and other races. But hearing how Mike had 'tricked' him to get the upper hand, she couldn't help but chuckle. "Heh.. he's a sneaky little fox, for sure." She grinned, and her smile became a little brighter when they finally reached the lair.

Ace: Ace let the dogs loose once they were at the lair. The dogs sinffed around then laid down by the couch. He went up to Ally. "This place isn't too bad, I have to admit I was worried."

Donatello: Don went with Fraya to take Mike into his room. "We're almost there, Mikey." They finally entered the room then helped him onto the bed. also looking over Mike's wounds. "How are you holding up?" he asked him, looking into his pained expression.

Raphael: "Yeah, no kiddin'..." Raph grumbled then went over to the couch to sit down with the little one still in his arms. He reached over and patted the cushion next to him. "Welcome ta home sweet home."

Elakiya: *Looks at April and smiles a little,* well it was the only planet within the area that had the amount of water we needed. *explains.*

April: April pulled out the couch and grabbed some sheets. "I see. Well we do have a lot of water. But maybe here wasn't the best place to start looking. There is fresh water everywhere, just not here." She made the bed and patted it. "You can sleep here."

Elakiya: "Thank you, you are very nice to offer your place to me to stay." *Nods and smiles,* I'll have to see if I can get someone to help me go up north and look there for water.

April: "You have a ship don't you. I can't be that hard to go up north. Tho I would hit up Florida or something. I hear they have nice water. Or Jamaica."

Casey Jones: Once Angel was in, Casey drove off. Normally he would have thrown all caution to the wind and sped to April's, but he didn't want to scare poor Angel any more than she already was. "I dunno." He confessed. "Prolly tomorrow. And, I'm sure the gangs are gonna take advantage of this."

Angel: And Casey was right about the gangs. Angel watched as one of the members tossed a log into a buildings window, shattering it into a million pieces. She watched as another man set a car on fire tho the flames were sure to quickly go out with all the rain and wind. "Yeah. I'm glad I'm not out in that."

Elakiya: "Those places sound very pretty just by the name. Do you have pictures of them I can look at? *Looks around her apartment just by glance.*

April: "I sure do!" April went to her shelf and grabbed a book. She sat on the couch bed and flipped to a picture of Jamaica's clean clear waters. "See much nicer then here."

Elakiya: Takes the book from her to check it out,"Yah these places do seem warmer and cleaner."

Casey Jones: Casey also witnessed the destruction, finding it painful to keep driving. If Angel hadn't been in the truck with him, he would have slammed on the brakes and hopped out to teach those punks a lesson, But he couldn't risk Angel being spotted with him, or his identity being revealed. "Fuck..." He hissed, and forced himself to keep driving. "I'm gonna have my work cut out for me. I hope Raph's up for a lil fun..."

April: "I would love to visit these places too. Maybe you can take me with you." April joked.

Angel: "No no nononononononono. You can't go out in this?" Angel said with worry. "Just let them go, the city can take care of it." But there was no police to stop any of this. It was the perfect time to commit a crime. "Promise me you wont go out in this."

Elakiya: "I wouldn't mind taking someone. It maybe better for me to have someone show me around," Points out, "I've been running into the wrong crowds on my own lately. Other than earlier. Leo seems nice."

April: "Well I wouldn't be much help. I wouldn't know my way around these places. And Yeah, Leo and the guys are awesome."

Elakiya: "How long have you known them?" *Contiunes to look at the book.*

April: "I've known them for years. They're great guys." April glanced back down at the book. "They would love these places too. Being turtles and all I'm sure they would love that clear warm water."

Elakiya: Nods,"I'm sure they would." Is enjoying the photos, "They do seem a lot nicer than the people I met earlier."

April: "Some advice. Stay away from all people. Or at least don't let them know what you are."

Elakiya: "I have been learning that." Sighs, "I'm sure I haven't been the only alien to have been found by untrusted humans."

April: "Probably not. If the people don't want you dead, they want to study you. People fear what they don't understand." April looked out of the window and hoped that Casey and Angel arived soon.

Elakiya: "Yah..." Looks out the window at the storm,"I'm glad to have met you though. You seem like an open minded human who is not crazy."

April: "After you seen all the things I've seen, it's hard to not be openminded."

Elakiya: "I suppose your right about that," Grins a little as she finishes her tea.*

Casey Jones: Casey knew that he couldn't make that promise. Someone had to do something about those dirt bags, and unfortunately there weren't that many takers for the job. He flashed her a lop-sided grin as he reached one hand over, ruffling her hair. "Stop worryin' so much. Yer gonna turn yourself into an old lady."

Angel: Angel folded her arms across her chest and looked at Casey. "Yer going out there ain't ya?" She sighed deeply. "April isn't going like that."

April: April got up and went to the window. "I really hope they get here soon." She watched as some guy ran from the shadows and into a building across the street. "Really hope they get here soon."

Elakiya: "They won't mind me being here?" Feels the need to ask as she sits at the table.

April: "No they wont mind. Well, Angel can get a little grumpy, just ignore her."

Casey Jones: "Not while it's this bad." Casey replied, hoping it would be enough to put her mind at ease. "An', Ape doesn't need to know." He winked. Soon, they were pulling into April's driveway, and he cut the engine.

Angel: Angel was happy to finally be at April's and she grabbed her bookbag and hopped out the truck. She was drenched before she would even attempt to run to April's door. She didn't even bother knocking, she just walked right into the house. "April! We're alive!"

Elakiya: "Good. Um is it possible to use your shower?" Bites her lip.*

April: April turned to Ela. "Of course. It's right down the hall." She said pointing. "Towels are in the bottom draw."

Casey Jones: Casey grabbed his bags, and hurried in behind Angel. He was soaked to the bone, his long hair clinging to his face as he stepped into the house. He shook his head in the same fashion that a drenched dog would, sending droplets of water flying everywhere...

Elakiya: "Cool, I'll be back once I'm finished. Thank you." Heads down the hall way. Enters the bathroom and smiles at the tub. Sits on the edge of it to figure out how to turn it on.*
    April O'Neil
    Canon

Female
    Number of posts : 505
    Registration date : 2008-09-29

Post by April O'Neil on Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:14 pm

April held her hands up in an attempt to not get wet, it didn't work. "Nice to see you too, Casey." She said with a smile. She walked over to him and kissed his cheek.
    Splinter
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 271
    Registration date : 2008-10-10

Post by Splinter on Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:16 pm

Splinter was glad to finally be home and headed right for his favorite chair. He sat down and leaned back, closing his eyes and sighing in contently.
    Angel Alvarez
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Female
    Number of posts : 303
    Registration date : 2010-07-16

Post by Angel Alvarez on Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:51 pm

Angel was very happy to be inside and out of the rain. She took off her boots and laid them next to the front door. Her nerves where shot and she needed a cig. But she wasn't sure if she would be allowed to smoke in the house. Before she would think nothing of lighting up, but she was trying to change, and that ment being more respectful of people's wishes in their home.

"April." She begain, running her fingers through her hair. "You mind if I smoke a cig?"

April turned to Angel and after some thought finally nodded. "Ok, but you can only smoke in the kitchen under the vent and only cigarettes.

Angel smiled and pulled her out her pack, hurrying to the kitchen. "Thank you!"
    Rini
    Original Character

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2010-08-05

Post by Rini on Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:54 pm

Rini floowed Don into Mike's bedroom but stood in the doorway. She didn't want to get in the way if he was treating Mike. She was so happy that he was home! She couldn't wait to be in his arms, but knew that he had to take care of his brother first.

"How bad is it out there?" She asked, wondering if the weather had gotten worse.
    Fraya
    Original Character

Number of posts : 359
    Registration date : 2010-05-02

Post by Fraya on Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:56 pm

Fraya ran off only to return a short time later with the first aid kit. She opened it up and pulled out the bandages. "I'm going to let Don patch you back up, and I'm going to go get you that icecream."

She leaned down and planted a kiss on Mike's lips then hurried past Rini to get Mike his ice cream.
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268

Post by Leonardo on Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:59 pm

Leo walked over to Ace and Ally. "Let me show you guys around." He said. He was mostly excited about showing Ally around, but Ace seemed pretty cool, so he was more then happy to show him around as well.

"We don't have a spare room, so I'll let you guys take my room while you're here. I'll take the couch."
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female

Post by Mikko on Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:23 pm

Mikko handed Ryan Travis and walked in the bedroom Daisy was in. "Hey little sis. You need some help packing? We're about to head out before the rain gets worse. You are going to love Ryan's place. it's huge!"
    Bones
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2010-08-26

Post by Bones on Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:32 pm

A few more boards later and Bones was finally done. He wiped his hands off on his jeans and went upstairs to Jencko's office.

"Boss we're done boarding the place up." He said as he opened the office door. "Some idiots decided to go out and play in the rain, not sure what's gotten into them. Anyway, there anything else that you need me to do?"
    Annabelle
    Original Character

Number of posts : 71
    Registration date : 2010-04-07

Post by Annabelle on Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:34 pm

"Uncle Gabe! Come see!" The little girl said pointing to the sky. The clouds were spinning in circles and the child had never seen that before. "What's the clouds doing?" She asked with a hint of worry in her tone.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:10 pm