Trying Times

Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Re: Trying Times

Post by Ally on Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:15 pm

Ally was glad that he had slept okay. She squeezed him and returned his kiss. "Pancakes, sausage and eggs...hope you're hungry." She smiled sweetly.
    Ace
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Post by Ace on Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:18 pm

"Very hungry." He let her go and sat down at the table. "Smells good." He complimented. "We really need to figure out what to do when the storm hits. Should go somewhere or just ride out the storm here."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:33 pm

Once Ace was seated, Ally began placing everything on the table, and poured them both some coffee before setting beside him. Hearing his comment, she hesitated a moment, but finally spoke up. "Leo invited us to stay with them during the storm." She told him, unsure of how he would react. "He says that their place is safe."
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:36 pm

Of course Leo wanted them at his place, trynig to get into Ally's pants no doubt. But he did trust that the turtles would want to keep her, them, safe. and he was happy to be friends with the guys enough that they would invite them to their home.

"Ok. But the dogs come too. If that's where its safe, then tell Leo that we'll take him up on the invite."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:53 pm

Ally was seriously shocked that he was willing to take Leo up on that offer. She grinned and gave a small nod as she took a small bite of her pancake. "I'll give him a call after breakfast." She smiled. "Heh.. thanks again for making last night possible. I don't think I would have ever gotten to meet them otherwise."
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:56 pm

Ace smilled and gave her nod as he sipped his coffee. "You nd Leo really hit it off huh? I was inside watching the youngest turtle get high. It was pretty funny."
    Kendall
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 180
    Registration date : 2009-04-05

Post by Kendall on Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:57 pm

Daisy wrote:Mikko's reply caused Daisy to frown. She didn't like that answer. Of course there was something they could do about that. They could at least 'try'. But, thinking about it, she wasn't so sure if Lexi could forgive her for what she had done...but maybe with Mikko getting help, it would change things between them.

"There's always hope. Maybe you should apologize." She shrugged, but would leave it at that. As much as she wanted for Mikko and Lexi to get along and like each other, she knew it was out of her hands. She watched as Mikko placed little Travis into the play pen, and waited for Kendall to do the same, anxiously awaiting to see how they would react to one another.

Kendall watched Mikko and Daisy converse, still throwing small glances in Ryan's direction, occasionally. He was very glad to see Mikko and Daisy getting along so well again. After Mikko put Travis in the playpen, Kendall leaned down to do the same then kneeled down next to the pen, watching how the two babies got along. With any luck, they would become quick friends.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:08 am

Ally gave a small nod, smiling fondly. "Yeah, we did." She told him, taking another sip of her coffee. Her food sat almost untouched on her plate, but she was trying to go through the motions. Trying to pretend that everything was normal, and that a part of her heart hadn't been ripped out. "He's really a gentleman, Ace. I think you would like him if you would just give him a chance." She took another sip of the warm liquid, wondering what was going through his mind.

"It's kind of refreshing when a guy is genuinely interested in you as a person, and not trying to get some pussy out of the deal." When he mentioned watching the youngest turtle get high, her eyes grew wide and she snickered. "Oh my God... what, did he smoke some weed?"
    Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:01 pm

Ace wasn't buying it. Leo was male after all, of course he was looking to get something out of Ally. He would just have to keep a close eye on him.

"Naw, he ate some tainted brownies. They were pretty good."
    Daisy
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 464
    Registration date : 2009-06-21

Post by Daisy on Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:13 pm

It seemed that Mikko had no response to her suggestion for her to apologize to Lexi, which made her frown, but she would drop it. She couldn't make those two like each other, as much as she wished that they would.

When Kendall placed little Zoe in the play pen with Travis, she looked at him curiously, a little confused, and looked up at her father for reassurance...
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:28 am

Ace wrote:Ace wasn't buying it. Leo was male after all, of course he was looking to get something out of Ally. He would just have to keep a close eye on him.

"Naw, he ate some tainted brownies. They were pretty good."

Ally snickered at that, knowing what Ace meant by 'tainted brownies'. "Awww. I'm sure he didn't know they were 'special'. They don't seem to be the 'druggie' type." She said,taking a sip of her coffee. "Not that weed is really a drug, but anyway."

Ace
    Original Character

Male

Post by Ace on Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:14 am

"yeah, he had no idea." Ace finished his breakfast and stood up. "I guess we better pack for our stay with the turtles."
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:12 am

Travis looked over at Zoe when she was placed beside him. After a bit he reached over and grabbed Zoe's hair, giving it a little tug.

Mikko reached down and untangled the little girl's hair from her sons fingers. "Play nice."
    Kendall
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 180
    Registration date : 2009-04-05

Post by Kendall on Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:50 am

Kendall frowned deeply when Travis reached over and tugged on Zoe's hair and was about to step in but Mikko beat him to it. It was a good thing neither of them moved away because this wasn't going as smoothly as he hoped. After reassuring his daughter that things were okay, Kendall sat back but remained close just in case the grownups had to intervene again.
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post by Lazarus on Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:47 pm

Laz smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I don't care for the turtle much, but I knew that it would tear Lexi up if something happen to him."

He then reached over and put an arm around Aeris, giving her a squeeze. "We're almost at the orphanage. I'm just going to run in and sign a few papers then we'll be on our way."
    Aeris
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 200
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

Post by Aeris on Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:56 pm

Aeris scooted a little closer to Laz, leaning against him, but careful not to hinder his driving. "Okay. Do you want me to go in with you?"
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:00 pm

"You can if you like." He turned into the parking lot of the orphanage and parked the van. "I could use the moral support." He turned off the van and slipped out of his seat. He then went around and opened the door for Aeris.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:07 pm

Ace wrote:"yeah, he had no idea." Ace finished his breakfast and stood up. "I guess we better pack for our stay with the turtles."

And Ally was as finished with her breakfast as she was going to get. She had barely touched her food... she just wasn't hungry. It had been more for Ace than herself, anyway. And at least he seemed to enjoy it. Hearing his comment, she pushed herself up from the table. "I better give Leo a call, huh... make sure dogs are allowed." And with that, she headed into the bedroom to grab her cell, and dialed her favorite turtle's number...
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Leonardo on Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:10 pm

Leo was trying to come up with a good baby name when his phone begain to ring. He excused himself and walked into the kitchen to answer it.

"Hello."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:19 pm

Leonardo wrote:Leo was trying to come up with a good baby name when his phone begain to ring. He excused himself and walked into the kitchen to answer it.

"Hello."

A smile tugged across Ally's lips, hearing his voice. "Hey you." She greeted, having to be careful and not call him 'sexy' as she started to, just in case Ace was listening in. "What are you up to?"
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:22 pm

Leo smiled at hearing Ally's voice. "Actually. We just found out that Raph has a baby. We're still trying to take it all in. You made it home alright?"
    Aeris
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 200
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

Post by Aeris on Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:24 pm

Lazarus wrote:"You can if you like." He turned into the parking lot of the orphanage and parked the van. "I could use the moral support." He turned off the van and slipped out of his seat. He then went around and opened the door for Aeris.

And Aeris was happy to be the one to give him moral support. He deserved it, and deserved that little girl. She knew that Ivy would never have to want for nothing. "Of course I want to." She smiled, taking his hand as she slipped out of the SUV, eyeing the place thoughtfully. "Heh, hopefully little Ivy has seen the last of this place. No kid should have to grow up in one of these."
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:27 pm

Laz held on to her hand as they walked into the building. He went up to the front desk. "Hi I'm here to sign some papers for little Ivy." He explained. Hopefully this wouldn't take to long, little baby turtle needed food.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:29 pm

Leonardo wrote:Leo smiled at hearing Ally's voice. "Actually. We just found out that Raph has a baby. We're still trying to take it all in. You made it home alright?"

Ally was completely taken aback by that. She was speechless. "Wow... what? How is that possible..." She asked, extremely confused. But the thought of a baby turtle brought a smile to her face. "I bet he's super adorable... will I get to meet him tonight?" She really hoped so. "Yeah, I made it home okay."
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:34 pm

"He was an expriment that Lexi saved. Yeah he is pretty cute and of course you'll meet him tonight. Actually, would you want to come here and leave with us, or should I come and pick you up once we're in the city?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:11 am