Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Life's a Beach: Pt. 2 [Nov. 1st]

Post by Lexi on Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:31 pm

Bishop wrote:

"Who in the world would want this thing!?"

"I know just the person.The hard part will be getting it back from her." Bishop pulled up his text. dear Lexi. I need to get ride of this thing and I trust that you will take care of it. Bishop." He added the picture to the text and hit send.

"A woman? Did Bishop finally find a girlfriend?" Stoackman teased.

"Hardly. The woman isn't into real men and anyway I'm much to busy to worry about relationships. Now we just have to wait to hear back from her."

Stoackman reached over and tapped the glass again. "It really is ugly isn't it?"

"That it is..."

It had been a long night last night, but after a rocky start to what she thought would be a sure disaster, Lexi was quite pleased with how the party turned out-- in more ways than one. Though, she was upset to find out that Mike had eaten the Marijuana brownies that had been made special for Gabe. But, at least the effects would wear off, and he would be as good as new.

Due to Mike's condition, and her wanting Raph for the night, the Turtles and Splinter had stayed over, which she was glad of. Laz and Aeris were also there, and probably would be until they could find a place to go. Not that she minded. Laz was welcome there anytime, and she wouldn't turn Aeris away while she had no place to go.

Lexi and Raph had had more rounds of passionate, wild sex after the 'motorcycle christening'. Now, she was sleeping soundly, snuggled up with her Turtle. That was, until she heard her phone vibrate against the table, signifying that she had received a text. At first, she started to ignore it.. but what if it was important? She pushed the tangled mass of hair from her face, reaching over to grab the phone from the nightstand. It took her eyes a moment to adjust before she could read who the sender was..and then his message. She had to read it twice, then saw the attached picture. At first, she couldn't believe what she was seeing. She rubbed her eyes and sat up, then looked at the photo again. Her eyes grew wide, heart leaping into her throat... could this be real??

Mind racing out of control, she pushed herself up, and started to get dressed, calling Bishop as she did so...

Last edited by Lexi on Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Female

Re: Life's a Beach: Pt. 2 [Nov. 1st]

Post by Lexi on Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:37 pm

Bishop wrote:Bishop answered the phone quickly, and walked away from Stockman to talk. "Bishop here." He answered in an official sounding tone.

"I don't have time for games, Bishop." Lexi answered, getting right to the point. Surely he knew who was calling him, especially after the text he had just sent her. In her sleepy-drunken haze, she had managed to pull on a pair of jeans and a sweater, and was now struggling to slide her feet into a pair of sneakers, knowing that she was about to have to leave. If what he had sent her was real.. she wouldn't waste no time.

"Is this some kind of hoax?"

Female

Post by Lexi on Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:52 pm

Bishop wrote:"It's nice to hear from you too." Bishop responded. "No hoax. It's real and I need it gone. I thought of just desposing of it. But some of my female staff members made me change my mind. But we all know that I'm in no position to care for the thing. So I need you to come get it, if you want to that is."

A million questions were racing through Lexi's mind. But there was no time for that now. She would just have to wait until she got to his lab. "No.. don't..kill...it. I'm leaving out now." She told him. "I'll be there as soon as I can, so be there." With that, she hung up and spared a glance at Raph, who was still sleeping. She started to wake him, but knew that would bring questions that she couldn't answer. So she left him a quick note.

Babe,
    in case you wake before I return...something came up. Don't worry, everything's okay and I will be back soon.

Love you,
    ~Lexi

She left it on the pillow beside him, and almost immediately began to search for Laz...

Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post by Lazarus on Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:56 pm

Laz was still sleeping in his bedroom with Aeris. They hadn't done anything naughty, but he didn't want her on the couch, or to have to sleep alone, so being the nice guy that he was. He let her sleep with him in his bed.

He was curled up next to her, unknowing that Lexi was looking for him.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:11 pm

Obviously Laz wasn't awake, so Lexi headed for his bedroom, but hesitated before opening the door. She knew that Laz had Aeris in there with him, and didn't want to intrude. She inwardly cursed herself for always running to him... but, he was her best friend. And while she completely trusted that Bishop wouldn't do anything to her, he had never made her feel threatened, she wanted someone there with her.

Raph's words from last night echoed in her head. "Do you even need me?"..."How can I be there for you if you always run to him.." She sighed inwardly, pressing her forehead against the cool wood of the door, her hand resting on the knob. She would have gone to Raph, but knew it was too dangerous for him to go with her. Besides, she couldn't torment him like that. Not after seeing how just the mention of Bishop's name caused him to react. "I'm sorry, Raph. This is one time I can't call on you."

She finally cracked the door just enough to peep inside, relieved when she noticed that Aeris was wearing a large t-shirt, and wasn't naked. Obviously they hadn't done anything. But, it did make her a little jealous to see her with Laz. But as long as the girl didn't try to completely try to take her best friend from her life, there shouldn't bea problem. And she would try to be happy for Laz. He deserved happiness.

She carefully sat on the edge of the bed and gave Laz' shoulder a gentle shake. "Laz.." She whispered, hoping he would hear, and hoping that she wouldn't wake Aeris.

Female
    Number of posts : 200
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

Post by Aeris on Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:31 pm

Despite everything that been happening in her life over the last few days, Aeris had really enjoyed herself at the party. And try as she may to keep her heart at a safe distance from Lazarus, she found herself falling for him... hard. He made her feel good, and always managed to put a smile on her face. She had just met him, but he made her feel like he genuinely cared about her. That was something she hadn't felt in a very long time.

Laz had offered to share his bed with her, and as much as she knew that she should say no, she found herself giving in, and even snuggled with him. He smelled so good, and his warmth was very comforting. It had been a while since she had allowed herself get this close to anyone, and she felt her walls coming down. A part of her wanted to make love to him, but being the gentleman that he was, he hadn't made a move.. and she didn't want him to get the wrong idea about her. So she contented herself with his closeness and warmth, until she fell asleep.

Early morning came, and she was still snuggled up against him, lost in the bliss of sleep. She hadn't even heard Lexi enter the room, nor did she hear her whispering his name.
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:08 am

Laz slowly woke from his sleep at the sound of Lexi's voice. He looked up at her with a small grin. "Hey you." He greeted. "Everything alright?"
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:35 am

Once again, Lexi was plagued with the guilt of always calling on Laz. But, she needed him. "Yeah.. everything's okay...I think." She told him, taking a deep breath. Where to begin? "I.. need you to do me a favor..."She began, giving him a look mixed with apology and pleading.

"Do you remember Bishop?" She asked, keeping her voice low. "I...have to go there, to his lab. And... I don't want to go alone."

Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:17 am

Laz sat up in the bed and ran his fingers through his hair. "yea sure. Just let me get dress and we can head out." He looked over at Aeris and gave her a little nudge. "Baaaaaabe."
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:52 am

Lexi was a bit taken aback by the fact that Laz didn't ask why they were about to go to that dreadful lab. But then again, she knew Laz would follow her into hell and back if she asked him to, without ever questioning her. That's one of the million things that she loved about him. He was so willing to help.

"Thanks, babe. I owe you big time." She pecked his cheek and ruffled his hair before standing up. "I'll be in the den whenever you're ready." With that, she headed out of the bedroom to give him some privacy.

Female

Post by Aeris on Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:56 am

Laz' gentle nudging did the trick, causing Aeris' eyes to slowly flutter open and she gazed up at him, a big smile tugging across her lips. "Mmm.. you're a good sight to wake up to." She said, yawning tiredly. "Something up?"
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:34 am

:az smiled back and nodded his head. "Yeah I have to bring Lexi somewhere." He told her and slipped out of bed. He then started to get dress. "Wanna come?" He didn't think that Lexi would mind, where she was going she would probably want all the company she could get.
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268

Post by Leonardo on Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:39 am

Leo woke up pretty early the next morning and headed outside. He had really enjoyed last night, talking to Ally. She was so pretty and really nice. He had to keep reminding himself that she was taken. And even if she wasn't she wouldn't go for a turtle.

He walked out by the water and dipped his toes in. It was pretty cold, but he couldn't resist taking off his gear and jumping in.
    Fraya
    Original Character

Number of posts : 359
    Registration date : 2010-05-02

Post by Fraya on Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:49 am

Fraya was a little worried about Mike. She knew that pot was mostly harmless but no one knew how much he had! She couldn't sleep well that night, waking up to make sure that Mike was ok. She would be glad when it was all out his system and he was back to normal. Well...As normal as Mike could be.
    Aeris
    Original Character

Female

Post by Aeris on Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:55 am

Lazarus wrote::az smiled back and nodded his head. "Yeah I have to bring Lexi somewhere." He told her and slipped out of bed. He then started to get dress. "Wanna come?" He didn't think that Lexi would mind, where she was going she would probably want all the company she could get.

Aeris found herself staring, watching him as he started to get dressed. Gah, he was so beautiful. It still baffled her that someone as handsome and sweet at Lazarus was still single. But, she wasn't complaining. It just meant that she had a shot at being happy. "I was thinking about making breakfast...I wanted to do something to thank Lexi for letting me stay." She explained, but was feeling kind of torn. Going with them would give her more 'Laz' time.

"But.. I suppose I could do that when we get back... if you don't think Lexi will mind me tagging along?"
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:06 am

"Breakfast does sound nice. We can do that when we get back." He finished getting dress and sat back on the bed. "I don't think Lexi would mind. Tho, We're not going anywhere nice. A guy named Bishop wants Lexi to go to his lab. I think the more people with her the better."
    Aeris
    Original Character

Female

Post by Aeris on Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:14 am

Aeris really didn't want to be a third wheel, but if Laz thought it would be okay, then hopefully Lexi felt the same. She slid to the edge of the bed and grabbed the clothes that Lexi had been nice enough to give her last night. She hated feeling like a mooch, but hopefully she would be back on her feet soon and could pay the woman back.

"A lab?" She asked, sliding the long-sleeved shirt over the one she had slept in, then stealthily slid the sleep shirt off underneath. It was her way of getting changed without asking Laz to leave the room. She wasn't too concerned as she slid into the pair of jeans, since she had slept in her panties. Lexi was taller than her so the pants were a little long, but nothing a little rolling couldn't fix. "Why does she need to go to a lab?"
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:24 am

Laz had turned away while Aeris got dressed. He then peeked back at her to make sure she was done. "I don't know. I didn't ask. Lexi needs me to take her somewhere I take her."

He stood up and put an arm around Aeris then walked out the bedroom. "Maybe she has to pick something up."
    Aeris
    Original Character

Female

Post by Aeris on Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:46 am

Aeris slid into her shoes, then slid her arm around Laz as they walked out of the room, smiling at his comment. "You're such a good friend to her." She told him. "And, I'm sure she is to you, too..huh?" Obviously so. She had given him, no, both of them a place to stay. The woman seriously had a heart of gold, as did Laz. She felt lucky to know them both.

Once out of the room, she noticed Lexi staring out the window, watching something off in the distance. She gave Laz a look, hoping that she wouldn't mind her tagging along.

Lexi heard the two as they entered the den, and shifted her attention from the window. "That boy is going to catch a cold." She commented, more to herself than anyone else. But she figured that Leo knew what he was doing. She wasn't expecting to see Aeris awake and with Laz, but she grinned, but before she could say anything, Aeris spoke up.

"Um.. is it alright if I go with you guys? It's not a big deal if you don't want me to..."

"Of course you can go." Lexi cut in. "But, I'm going to warn you. The place isn't pleasant." She told her, frowning deeply. "So, is everyone ready?"

Aeris gave a nod and looked up at Laz.
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:50 am

Laz peeked out the window and shook his head. he then returned his attention to the girls and nodded. "I'm ready. So, Why does Bishop want you to visit him?" He asked as he led the girls outside to the car.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:12 pm

...and finally, the question came. Lexi knew it was just a matter of time, but she wasn't prepared for it, nor did she know how to answer. So she pulled out her phone, and enlarged the photo of the little creature, and handed him the phone so that he could see. "That's why." She told him, as they headed out to his SUV. "I don't know all the details yet..."

Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:19 pm

Laz took the phone and looked at the picture in awe. He then let Aeris see before speaking. "Are you sure this isn't some hoax to get you over there for some...trap?" He asked and handed the phone back to her.

Once they got to the van he opened the doors for the girls and hopped in the drivers seat.

"If it is real...wow."
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:16 pm

Like Laz, Aeris was completely in awe. It was hard to believe. She could only stare at it for a moment, and also shared Laz' concern. Was it a hoax? And if so, why? Obviously there was a lot more to this Bishop story than she knew, but she felt out of place asking. She felt sorry for the poor thing. It seemed to be hooked up to IVs, and looked upset. "Poor thing." She whispered, crawling into the back of the SUV.

Lexi climbed into the front, shrugging her shoulders at Laz. "That's what I thought at first. But, as cruel and heartless as Bishop is, he has no reason to attempt setting a trap for me. I mean, he knows where I live and... I get the impression that he wouldn't do anything like that." Maybe she was being delusional, but she felt that Bishop would never physically hurt, or attempt to kidnap her. "I don't know if it...if he or she is real. And for its sake, I hope not." Because she couldn't even imagine the suffering the poor baby had to endure.

Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:20 pm

Once everyone was inside, laz pulled away from the house and headed down the road. "It it is real, I just want to know why. He hates the turtles so much, yet he goes and makes another one? It makes no sense."

He turned down the road that would lead them to the city. and glanced over at Lexi. "I'm assuming that you are going over there to pick it up. How do you feel about that?"
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:37 pm

Lexi was also wondering about that, but the only reasoning behind it that she could come up with was quite gruesome. "I'm not sure, but... I'm guessing so that he would have one to conduct his experiments on." She swallowed thickly, feeling really numb. She had to fight back the tears. No-one should have to go through that, least of all an innocent baby.

At his question, she nodded, wiping at the tear that managed to evade her best attempts. " I feel... really scared." She answered honestly. "I mean, I'm going to be responsible for a life that everyone else will want to destroy." She told him, taking a deep breath. "But.. I want to take him or her. Because I know I'm one of the few that can see past what it is, and raise it. I just don't know what Raph, or the others will think. I mean... I'm assuming that one of them are the 'father'. One of them were violated.." She was quiet for a moment. "They all were. But.. it has to belong to one of them."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:16 pm