Life's a Beach: Pt. 2 [Nov. 1st]

Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Re: Life's a Beach: Pt. 2 [Nov. 1st]

Post by Lexi on Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:06 pm

Lexi was silent for a moment, not really knowing how to answer Remey's question. She didn't like to think of the child as a 'creation'. "There... is no mother." She told him. "Bish..." She stopped herself, knowing the mere mention of Bishop's name would unsettle Raph again. "He was ..'created'... using Raph's DNA." She explained. "But, I'm his mom now." She added with a small grin. And she couldn't love him more, had he been her own flesh and blood.

"Make yourselves at home." She invited Remey and his family, before slipping off into the kitchen to prepare the formula, luckily before she heard Leo inform them about the unusual inhabitant lurking in the ocean.

Male
    Number of posts : 1271

Post by Michelangelo on Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:14 pm

Leonardo wrote:Leo rolled his eyes at Raph. "They are friends, Raph." But he caught a stern look from Splinter and lowered his head. Maybe he should have asked first, but it wasn't like Raph or the others asked to bring people to the lair!

"It'll be fine." He mumbled. "Also there's a mermaid outside swimming around. She seems nice, but I would keep an eye on her."

When Leo announced that he had invited Ally and Ace to the lair, Mike honestly had no concerns. He liked their new friends, and unlike Raph, trusted Leo's judgment. He thought it was great that Leo was finally opening up and making new friends. He just wished that Ally was single. She would have been good medicine for his uptight brother.

The youngest turtle was pulled from his thoughts by what he heard.. or thought he heard Leo announce. He blinked, falling into a brief silence, before bursting into a fit of giggles. "A ...mermaid? Did you have the brownies, too??"

Male
    Number of posts : 1268

Post by Leonardo on Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:38 am

"No,Mikey. Her name is Elakiya she's from some other planet and is here looking for clean water that her people can live in. And while I'm sympathetic to her needsI told her it was a bad idea to bring her people here. And, I really don't think she'll find clean water around here."
    Marley
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 366
    Registration date : 2010-07-03

Post by Marley on Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:58 pm

Marley wanted nothing more than to hold the little one, but judging by Raph's protectiveness, she knew that wouldn't be happening. Not until the newness wore off, anyway. But who could blame him? Babies were fragile, and if she had that level of cuteness tucked in her arms, she would never want to let go.

"You must be a proud papa." She said, grinning at Raph, though, she didn't expect much of a reply, or any form of acknowledgement from him. He never really seemed to acknowledge her. Heck, none of the turtles did, but she tried to not take it personal.

She took a seat on the couch, not wanting to rush out just yet, and continued to watch the hot-headed turtle with the fragile little one. She noticed his paleness, but really didn't think much about it. He was an experiment, after all. Who knows what kind of additional genes Bishop had thrown in there.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758

Post by Lexi on Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:05 pm

Lexi was quick to prepare the formula, and sterilized one of Jake's bottles before filling it up. She checked the temperature several times to make sure it was just right for the baby, then headed back into the den. She resumed her spot on the armrest of Raph's recliner, smiling down at the little one who was looking up at her.

"I really hope his stomach isn't too weak to tolerate this." She said worriedly, but they needed to at least give it a try. The poor thing was starving. She then looked at Raph. "Do you want to feed him?"

Male

Post by Michelangelo on Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:10 pm

Leonardo wrote:"No,Mikey. Her name is Elakiya she's from some other planet and is here looking for clean water that her people can live in. And while I'm sympathetic to her needsI told her it was a bad idea to bring her people here. And, I really don't think she'll find clean water around here."

And Mike once again burst into a mad fit of giggles, snorting in between side-splitting laughter. It took him a moment to briefly compose himself, giving his brother a look as he wiped at giggle-induced tears. But judging by the look on his brother's face, he wasn't playing around. "...um... are you being serious?"

Male

Post by Leonardo on Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:12 pm

Leo glared at his younger brother. "yes, I'm very serious. She's out there right now, swimming around. I don't think she means any harm, but I would still keep an eye out."
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male

Post by Michelangelo on Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:18 am

Raphael: For once Raphael was on mikeys side when Leo went on a crazy rant about a mermaid in the sea and couldn't help chuckling at the absured idea. "Damn Leo an' I thought Mikey was bad." He tried hard to keep his laughing under control especially since Leo looked so serious, but his attention went to Marley as she told him how cute the baby was. He gave her a nod which was the most he had ever really acknowledged her but hey Leo's little episode was putting him in a better mood. He then looked up at Lexi and was thankful that she finally had the bottle, he nodded up at her and took it form her. Finally he was able to get his finger back as he gently tilted the baby back a bit and placed the bottle in his mouth, praying that he would take it. "There ya are lil man.." He cooed.

Donatello: Don watched the exchange between Leo and Mike with his interest piqued. It wasn't that too far-fetched for otherworldly types to be here. In their own travels, they had met some very interesting people. "I agree with Leo," Don said, coming over to them. "We should probably check her out. She might also need to take refuge if the storm is coming. Where did you say she was?"

Leo: Finally someone wasn't making a joke out of this! He looked over at Don. "She's swimming just outside. I ran into her when I went for a swim. I'm sure we can go outside and find her."

Donatello: Don nodded. "Alright. I'll let you lead the way since you have actually met her." He didn't want to scare her, of course. Even being an alien herself, it still might be extremely awkward to meet another turtle. And Don didn't know what her first reaction was in just meeting Leo.

Leo: Leo stood up and nodded. He then led Don out the door to meet up with Ela. "She seems pretty trusting, could end up getting her into trouble."

Lexi: Much to Lexi's relief, the baby was quick to take the bottle, suckling in the same fashion he had on his father's finger. The milk was quenching that eternal thirst, and for the moment, soothing his aching tummy. He was drinking it a little too quickly for Lexi's comfort, but there was no way of slowing him down. And if she could, how could she deprive him? She ran to get her camera, taking a few pictures of the little one's first 'meal', then resumed her spot beside Raph. She watched as Leo and Don headed out, not catching the tid-bit about a mermaid in her ocean. "Um.. where are they going?" She asked Raph, confused.

Michelangelo: So, Leo was indeed serious, and it seemed that his brothers were going out in the rain to check it out. If it wasn't so hard for Mike to get around, he would have followed them in a heartbeat. He sulked, a little disappointed that he was having to miss out. "No fair.."

Leo: Fraya: Fraya kissed Mike's cheek. "I'm sure it's nothing special, babe. I mean, it's just a mermaid." She said trying to make it seem like Mike wasn't missing out on meeting an actual mermaid.

Michelangelo: Leave it to Fraya to try and make him feel better. He managed a small grin, but still couldn't help feeling left out. "Yeah.. but.. it's a MERMAID!" He pouted. "I like Ariel."

Donatello: Don nodded again, "All the more reason to help her, don't you think?" He quickly followed his brother out of the house and down to the beach.

Leo: Fraya: "Maybe they'll invite her inside." Of course, how would she walk inside? They would need a really big fish tank.

Raphael: Raphael was also concerned when the baby was drinking so fast but as long as the kid wasn't drowning he wouldn't pull it away. He was surprised to see Lexi grab her camera though, he wasn't exactly good with photo sessions but he reframed from saying anything, he remembered how much of a picture freak Lexi was when they first got Jake and figure there new little one wouldn't be treated any differently. This made Raph inwardly smile, the fact that he knew that the little one couldn't have a better mother. He then looked up at Lexi to answer her question. "They went outside ta find the mermaid from outter space." He said and almost couldn't keep a straight face. "Leo says she's in the ocean, I think the guy's finally flipped his lid.'

Lexi: Lexi blinked at Raph's reply. "...Mermaid?" Okay, so maybe the guy had been under more stress than they had all realized. She reached down, caressing the baby's cheek as he made short work of the bottle. "They failed to mention that mermaids from outer space came as an addition to this place." She said, unable to suppress a grin. "Poor Leo. He needs to unwind."

Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Registration date : 2012-01-06

Post by Elakiya on Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:22 am

Has finished eating her crab and swims back towards shore. Jumping high over the wave enjoying the cool water. Sees two turtles on land coming towards the shore now. Bites her lip a little as she heads towards them.
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:26 am

Leo caught sight of Ela coming towards them. He pointed her out to Don. "There she is. Looks like she's headed this way."
    Elakiya
    Family

Female

Post by Elakiya on Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:36 am

Gets to the shore and rests from her swim. Positions herself so her on the ground and waits for her fin to dry. Looks up at them and blinks at the new one next to him. Is baffled by how different yet similar they are, "Hello...," Says shyly towards the new one.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:03 pm

Don half knew what to expect, but it still refused to sink in that this creature in front of him was real. He couldn't help but stare at her tail. "Wow..." Then he realized that she spoke to him and he blinked, focusing on her face. "I'm sorry, I-uh...just wasn't sure what to expect," he said, rubbing the back of his neck with a slight blush to his cheeks. "M-my name is Donatello." He gave her a slight bow of his head, trying to cover his earlier embarrassment.
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:06 pm

Leo was happy that someone else met the woman,now maybe the others would listen to him. "Would you like to come inside?" He invited. "It's getting pretty windy out here."
    Elakiya
    Family

Female

Post by Elakiya on Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:14 pm

"I thought I wasn't allowed inside," Feels out of place asking to stay in someones home whom she doesn't know. Hasn't showed any sign that she is cold from the current weather temperatures, smiles softly at Donatello, "It's nice to finally meet nicer beings on this planet. They seem to be lacking." Pouts a little by that.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:33 pm

Donatello nodded, "Unfortunately, yes. It isn't very easy to fit in here for us, either. I hope the humans around here haven't given you too much trouble."
    Elakiya
    Family

Female

Post by Elakiya on Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:16 pm

Sighs knowing they will have to help her inside as she looks up at them, "I've ran into at least a handful of crazy Earth people. I only met one that was nice." Grabs her small bag and sits up; "So ah..., how are we planning on getting me into the house like this?"

Last edited by Elakiya on Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1192

Post by Gabriel on Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:41 pm

After the injuries he had sustained last night, Gabriel was seemingly dead to the world, oblivious to everything happening outside of his bedroom. He wasn't a morning person, anyway, but the pain medications were insuring that he got some much needed sleep. But all good things come to an end, and the bliss of unconsciousness was penetrated by the sounds of thunder and hard rain.

His eyes slowly fluttered open, the overwhelming headache making itself known. He winced, and pressed a pillow over his head, but it wouldn't steady the throbbing of his concussion. Reluctantly, he pushed himself up, sitting at the edge of the bed before slowly standing. He slid a pair of jeans over his boxers, not bothering with shoes or a shirt since he figured that he would be heading back to bed soon if the pain didn't ease up. With bandaged hands, he carefully maneuvered the top off his pill bottle, and popped a few pain-killers, hoping they would do the trick. He swallowed them with a sip of stale beer that had been forgotten on the nightstand, then ventured out of the room.

Even with the dim lighting, the house was too bright for him. He squinted, hearing the voices coming from the den, and figured Lexi still had guests. So he would be avoiding that area. Trying hard to draw little attention to himself, he headed into the kitchen...

Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 693
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Post by Serenity on Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:44 pm

Serenity noticed Gabe slipping into the kitchen and followed him. "Morning you. How are you feeling?" She asked quietly. "Want some breakfast?"
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:49 pm

Gabe took a seat at the table, pressing his face into his bandaged hands, trying to will away the sleepiness. He was unaware that he had been spotted until Serenity spoke, earning his attention. It took his eyes a moment to adjust, be he spared her a faint grin. "Been worse, I guess.." He half-joked, and motioned her over to sit in his lap. "Nah.. not really hungry. This headache says food is the enemy."

Original Character

Female

Post by Serenity on Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:52 pm

Serenity sat down in Gabe's lap, her arm carefully hanging around his neck. "You look like you could use some more rest. We could go back to the bedroom and snuggle." She sudgested and kissed his forehead.
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:57 pm

Gabe gently wrapped his arms around her, pressing a soft kiss against her cheek. "Mmm. Sounds like a great idea." He winked, giving her a gentle squeeze. "So.. what's goin' on in the den? An after party?"

Original Character

Female

Post by Serenity on Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:00 pm

"No. It turns out Raph has a son. He's so cute. the baby, not Raph. I don't know the whole story, but I know Lexi had to go pick the little guy up from the city. He doesn't even have a name yet."
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:29 pm

Gabriel was completely taken aback by that. Had he heard her right? He was silent for a moment, staring at her in total disbelief. "Raph... has a son?" He quirked a questioning brow. "How old is he? Who's the mom?"

Original Character

Female

Post by Serenity on Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:33 pm

"um...He might be a few months old. And He has no mother, least I don't think he does. That's why Lexi took him. So I guess Lexi is his mother now. You wanna see him?"
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Gabriel on Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:39 pm

Okay, so this whole situation was baffling to him. And confusion did nothing for his already nagging headache. The child was motherless. Did she die? Whoever 'she' was. She must have died giving birth, and that thought slightly worried him. What if Raph knocked up Lexi, and she suffered the same fate?

Like everyone else, he was curious about the baby. How could he not be? But he also knew how Raph felt about him. "Is jerk-face in there?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:30 pm