Life's a Beach: Pt. 2 [Nov. 1st]

Serenity
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 693
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Re: Life's a Beach: Pt. 2 [Nov. 1st]

Post by Serenity on Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:43 pm

Serenity nuzzled Gabe's neck. "Yeah he is. He's feeding the baby right now." She told him and rested her head on his shoulder. "I'm sure he wont mind you going in to see the baby."
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1192
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Gabriel on Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:51 pm

Gabriel was enjoying her affection, and returned it with a few soft nuzzles of his own. He snorted when she mentioned that he was feeding the baby. "Eating it, more like it." He mumbled. But in truth, he knew how good Raph was with Jake, even though he never wanted to admit it. Of course he would be just as good, and probably better, with his own son. "Okay.. let's go see lil' no-name."

Original Character

Female

Post by Serenity on Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:54 pm

With a smile, SErenity stood up and took Gabe's hand. She then walked him to the den where everyone else was and pointed out the baby. "Isn't he adorable?"
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268

Post by Leonardo on Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:49 pm

Elakiya wrote:Sighs knowing they will have to help her inside as she looks up at them, "I've ran into at least a handful of crazy Earth people. I only met one that was nice." Grabs her small bag and sits up; "So ah..., how are we planning on getting me into the house like this?"

Leo looked over at Don then back at Ela. "Erm. I guess we have to carry you. No problem." Leo bent down and scooped Ela up in his arms. He then headed inside with her and Don. "Least now everyone wont think I'm crazy."
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:21 pm

"Right." Don nodded and followed the other two, only running ahead to get doors for Leo. He knew this would be a shock to the others, but at least there was proof right in Leo's hands.
    Elakiya
    Family

Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Registration date : 2012-01-06

Post by Elakiya on Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:28 pm

Holds onto Leo as he brings her inside, "You sure they won't mind?" Feels nervous as they bring her inside.
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:30 pm

"uh, we're going to find out." Leo stepped inside and went to the den. "Everyone this is Ela, Ela this is everyone. Lets um, get you dried off now."

With that Leo brought Ela to the bathroom to dry herself.
    Elakiya
    Family

Female

Post by Elakiya on Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:08 pm

Waves at everyone as they come inside, "Hello..." Says shyly as Leo brings her to the bathroom.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758

Post by Lexi on Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:23 pm

It seemed the room had fallen into silence as Raph fed his son, and Lexi watched on contentedly, proud of how well Raph had taken all of this, and how he was adapting. He was such a natural. Soon, the bottle was empty, but the little turtle wouldn't release the nipple from his lips. He continued to suck, which worried Lexi. It wasn't good for him to suck in too much air, so she reached over and gently pulled the bottle from his mouth, earning a muted whimper from the baby.

"I'm sorry, sweetie... can't give you too much at once." She told him softly, and gently scooped him from Raph's arms so that she could burp him. She figured that Raph's arms could use a rest. Besides, she was anxious to hold him again.

Just then, Seren came back into the den, bringing Gabriel along with her. Obviously to show off the newest addition to the family. She gently shifted the baby in her arms so that Gabe could get a better look, and couldn't contain a smile, seeing Gabe's puzzled look melt into a softened expression, and his trademark, lopsided grin.

"Yeah, he's cute." Gabe couldn't help but admit, but kept his distance, figuring that Raph wouldn't want him anywhere near his son. But Lexi wasn't having any of that. She stood up, and with her free hand, forced Gabe down onto the couch.

"Here.. cradle your arms.." She instructed, figuring this would be another good photo opportunity. Gabe was always so awkward with babies, it was cute.

Gabriel shook his head, definitely not comfortable with this. For one, the father of the baby hated him. Plus, the little guy looked so fragile... and pale. Was he sick? "I don't think it's a good idea.." But he wouldn't have a chance to finish his protest. Lexi had gently placed the little guy into his arms, causing him to tense... "Lexi... I can't...." And he was silenced by the big, almost puppy-dog-like eyes staring up at him. A smile stretched across the baby's lips, and he reached a tiny hand up to touch Gabe's cheek, causing him to lose every ounce of resolve and protest. Okay.. so 'cute' wasn't the word for him. He was fucking adorable.

"Heh. Maybe this one won't hate me." Because it seemed the rest of the turtles weren't too fond of him. "So.. what's his story? Where's his mom?"

Lexi took a seat beside him on the couch, reaching over to brush the little one's cheek. It pained her to have to tell the baby's story again, but she did so, not leaving out any detail, except Bishop's name, since it understandably upset Raph.

Gabriel frowned at the story, never taking his gaze off the little guy. "That's fucked up.." And then he remembered, maybe he shouldn't be using such language around the baby, but at this age, surely he didn't understand. And it wasn't like he could repeat anything. "And you haven't named him yet?"

Lexi shook her head in response. "No. We want something meaningful.. he's been through so much." It was something Gabe could definitely relate to. He was thoughtful for a moment, one name coming to mind. He was hesitant at first, knowing that Raph would automatically shoot down any of his suggestions, but what the hell. He would throw it out there anyway. "Name 'im Phoenix." He suggested, still holding the little one's gaze. Sure, the name was his alter ego, but if anyone was worthy of wearing it, it was this little one. "Somethin' good came from the ashes of a bad situation."

Lexi smiled at how involved Gabriel was. And, she actually liked that name, but Raph would have the final say. Before she could respond, Don and Leo came streaking through the den, with a wet, dripping 'something' in Leo's arms. Or.. someone? "What the hell?" She blinked in surprise. Had Leo seriously just brought a stranger into her house?! She pushed up from the couch, heading in the bathroom's direction, slightly irritated! She hadn't been welcomed in their home by Leo after she and Raph started dating, but he thought it was okay to bring someone into her home??

"What's going on?!"

Last edited by Lexi on Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Male

Post by Leonardo on Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:30 pm

Leo placed Ela in the bathtub and handed her a few towels he then left the room with his own towel just as Lexi came up. "We had to get her out of the storm. She's the mermaid from space that I was telling everyone about" Leo didn't see anything wrong with helping the woman out, and Lexi seemed to be opened to helping people so he didn't realize that he just fucked up.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:36 pm

Indeed, Lexi liked to help people out, but she never brought random strangers to her home, for obvious reason! "Oh my god, are you serious, Leo?! You know nothing about this girl.. what if she's dangerous?! What if someone is tracking her and she has conveniently led them to the motherload?!" She shook her head in frustration. "This is insane!"

Male

Post by Leonardo on Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:42 pm

"Calm down, she's no danger." Leo said calmly. "She's not going to stay." But where would she go? She couldn't go to the lair, they wouldn't go for that and hell, he wasn't sure he even wanted this girl in their home. He was quite for a moment then nodded his head.

"I'm sorry, Lexi. You're right. I'll take care of this."

With that he slipped back into the bathroom. "I'm sorry but you can't stay."
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post by Lazarus on Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:55 pm

The drive was long and sometimes slow. He kept the conversation going tho, not wanting Aeris to think about the weather too much. But finally, they made it safely back at Lexi's house. Laz parked close to the house and quickly got out to gather the bags.
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:38 pm

Raphael allowed Lexi to take their little one and burp him while he rotated his stiff arm. He felt bad for not being able to feed him more but Lexi was right, they had to keep it tightly controlled so that the baby didn't hurt itself.

It was then that Raphael noticed Gabe in the back of the room and sighed as Lexi urged Gabe to get closer. Of course she wanted to show him the baby which made him a little uncomfortable. He didn't like the idea of passing the baby around, he was very fragile and heck what if someone got him sick?! Raphael grinted his teeth as Lexi did as she wanted and placed the baby into Gabe's arms. Lexi was a stubborn woman and was going to do what she wanted but it really wasn't like he had much of a place to protest, after all he still held and took care of Jake when needed.

He kept a stern gaze on Gabe as Lexi described how their baby came to be and he really hated to hear it over and over again! He crossed his arms while not once removing his gaze from Gabe and HIS son. He continued listening as Gabe suggested a very odd yet fitting name but being the way Raph was he instantly showed his dislike for the name in his features but luckily he was unable to voice it when his concentration was broken by Leo running in with a...... mermaid?!

Raphaels eyes followed as his jaw drop.. "I'll be a' son of a' bitch..!" He muttered still in awe and unmoving from his chair. His gaze then turned to Mikey's wondering if what he saw was infact true.

"Was that the mermaid.. from outer space..?!" He asked in a strange serious tone, which sounded laughable coming from him.
    Serenity
    Original Character

Female

Post by Serenity on Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:16 am

Serenity sat down next to Gabe and laid her head on his shoulder. "Yer gonna make an awesome daddy, Babies love you!" she said, trying to ignore Raph's glares. But when Leo came in with the mermaid her attention was soon on him.

"Wow! A real mermaid! That's awesome!"
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1192

Post by Gabriel on Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:39 pm

Gabriel was oblivious to the glares that he was getting from Raph. The baby had his full attention, and Serenity's compliment earned a soft smile, but it faltered when two of the turtles rushed bast them, carrying something, causing Lexi obvious distress.

Overhearing everyone ask about a mermaid, he quirked a confused brow, figuring everyone had lost their minds. "Mermaid? What's everyone been smokin', and why wasn't I invited?"

Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1271

Post by Michelangelo on Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:46 pm

Raphael wrote:
    Raphaels eyes followed as his jaw drop.. "I'll be a' son of a' bitch..!" He muttered still in awe and unmoving from his chair. His gaze then turned to Mikey's wondering if what he saw was infact true.

"Was that the mermaid.. from outer space..?!" He asked in a strange serious tone, which sounded laughable coming from him.

"Oooooh... I think Phoenix would be an awesome name!" Mike chimed in, but could see the 'dislike' in Raph's features when Gabriel suggested it. But before anyone could agree or disagree with the name, Don and Leo rushed by with what could only be the mermaid.

Mike was seriously wishing he could stand on his own to investigate, but he could only watch on helplessly. But his upset was soon eased by Raph's question, causing him to burst into a mad fit of giggles. "Haha... mermaid from outer space...sounds like the next cheesy b-grade blockbuster!" He snorted, and tried to compose himself. "Heh... I guess so..."

Female

Post by Lexi on Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:55 pm

Leonardo wrote:"Calm down, she's no danger." Leo said calmly. "She's not going to stay." But where would she go? She couldn't go to the lair, they wouldn't go for that and hell, he wasn't sure he even wanted this girl in their home. He was quite for a moment then nodded his head.

"I'm sorry, Lexi. You're right. I'll take care of this."

With that he slipped back into the bathroom. "I'm sorry but you can't stay."

Lexi sighed in exasperation, seriously thinking Leo had lost it. Wasn't he the 'protective and careful one'? He hadn't even known this girl a day, and had brought her into her home without permission. And she assumed that he had plans of taking her to the lair. Of course he did. Otherwise, why would he bring her in? Even that was nuts to her, but that was his home. He could invite, or in her case months ago, uninvite people.

"Since we're leaving for the lair soon..fine. She can stay til then." Even though she was still unhappy with this. "That is your plans, right?"

Female
    Number of posts : 200
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

Post by Aeris on Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:02 pm

Lazarus wrote:The drive was long and sometimes slow. He kept the conversation going tho, not wanting Aeris to think about the weather too much. But finally, they made it safely back at Lexi's house. Laz parked close to the house and quickly got out to gather the bags.

Laz did wonders at keeping her distracted from the weather. Still, Lexi's home was a welcomed sight, and she couldn't wait to get inside. She hopped out of the SUV and helped Laz with the bags, then quickly zipped up the steps, the cold rain stinging her skin. She was soaked and freezing, but couldn't help but laugh, brushing away the wet strands of hair that clung to her face. "Heh.. I guess I don't have to take a shower now, huh.."
    Marley
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 366
    Registration date : 2010-07-03

Post by Marley on Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:14 pm

Marley watched the interaction between Raph and his son, and muffled a giggle when Lexi made Gabriel hold the little guy. Her heart melted, watching the ex-thug with the little turtle. That's what she loved about Gabe. Even after everything he'd been through, he still had a heart of gold. She also thought Phoenix was a fitting name, but didn't voice her opinion. She wrapped her arm around Remey, resting her head against his shoulder. The rain was beating heavily against the roof, signifying that it had gotten worse outside, so she was in no hurry to leave.

"...maybe... we should stay here for a while?" She suggested to Remey, wondering if it was safe to make the trip to Louisiana in these conditions...

She heard all of the commotion about a ..'mermaid'...but wondered if maybe she had misheard.. everyone..
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:14 pm

Lexi wrote:Lexi sighed in exasperation, seriously thinking Leo had lost it. Wasn't he the 'protective and careful one'? He hadn't even known this girl a day, and had brought her into her home without permission. And she assumed that he had plans of taking her to the lair. Of course he did. Otherwise, why would he bring her in? Even that was nuts to her, but that was his home. He could invite, or in her case months ago, uninvite people.

"Since we're leaving for the lair soon..fine. She can stay til then." Even though she was still unhappy with this. "That is your plans, right?"

"Honestly...I had no plan." Leo admited as he turned back to Lexi. "She can't come to the lair and I know she can't stay here. I guess..." But he was cut off from his thoughts when he heard Splinter.

"Leonardo! A word with you please." Splinter called.

Leo looked over at where Splinter was and then back at Lexi. Looked like he was in trouble with more then one person. "Excuse me." He said and hurried over to his father.
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male
    Number of posts : 633
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by Remey on Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:18 pm

Marley wrote:Marley watched the interaction between Raph and his son, and muffled a giggle when Lexi made Gabriel hold the little guy. Her heart melted, watching the ex-thug with the little turtle. That's what she loved about Gabe. Even after everything he'd been through, he still had a heart of gold. She also thought Phoenix was a fitting name, but didn't voice her opinion. She wrapped her arm around Remey, resting her head against his shoulder. The rain was beating heavily against the roof, signifying that it had gotten worse outside, so she was in no hurry to leave.

"...maybe... we should stay here for a while?" She suggested to Remey, wondering if it was safe to make the trip to Louisiana in these conditions...

She heard all of the commotion about a ..'mermaid'...but wondered if maybe she had misheard.. everyone..

Remey put an arm around Marley and pulled her close. It seemed that they were a little too late to leave for Louisiana. He looked down at his girl and flashed a soft smile. "Yeah, I think we should stay, but not here, I don't think the beach is the safest place to be for a storm. We'll have to leave soon for the city, stay in a hotel till this is over."
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post by Lazarus on Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:23 pm

Aeris wrote:Laz did wonders at keeping her distracted from the weather. Still, Lexi's home was a welcomed sight, and she couldn't wait to get inside. She hopped out of the SUV and helped Laz with the bags, then quickly zipped up the steps, the cold rain stinging her skin. She was soaked and freezing, but couldn't help but laugh, brushing away the wet strands of hair that clung to her face. "Heh.. I guess I don't have to take a shower now, huh.."

"That goes for both of us." He said as he quickly gathered up the bags. "I think we'll have to head back to the city soon. get off this beach that I'm sure is going to flood."

Once they had the bags gathered he led them inside the house. "We're back." He called out. He went into the den where everyone still was and laid the bags down. He then dug out the booties, mittens and hat.

"Lets see how the little guy looks with his cloths on. Carefully he placed all the items on the baby turtle and smiled. "Awwww they look cute on him."
    Elakiya
    Family

Female

Post by Elakiya on Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:02 pm

Blinks at Leo as he comes back into the bathroom informing her she now has to leave, "Now I'm very confused..." Sighs heavily as she grabs a towel and tries to dry herself off faster.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:23 pm

Donatello followed Leo and Elakiya all the way to the bathroom door then chose to let his brother take her the rest of the way. After waving to the two he turned around and walked back out to join the small gathering that was around the infant. He came over just in time to hear Gabe's suggestion for a name.

"Yeah...it suits him just fine," he agreed with a nod and a smile. He glanced over at Mike and rolled his eyes at the joke but decided not to say anything.

The next question that came to mind was if Leo would be in trouble for bringing her here. He was already in trouble with Lexi, apparently, and he honestly couldn't blame her. But at the same time, he knew how hospitable and charitable Lexi had been to all of them and couldn't help wonder if she would consider this as a favor to the girl.

But then he heard the harsh tone from his father and now Don really thought that Leo was in trouble now. He decided he might be questioned as well, so he headed that direction too but kept his distance until he was also addressed -- if he would be at all.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:37 am