Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1192
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Re: Life's a Beach: Pt. 2 [Nov. 1st]

Post by Gabriel on Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:18 pm

Serenity wrote:Serenity smiled brightly at that. "I'll be sure to tell the hotel to give us a crib and play pen then. WE should really get packed and head out before the weather gets worse."

Gabriel grinned at Seren's enthusiasm, and pressed a kiss against her cheek. Even though he wasn't too keen on leaving the beach, he pushed himself up and grabbed a few bags, tossing in what he thought they would need.

Lexi still had mixed feelings about Gabriel taking Jake, but she kept reminding herself that Jake was his. She was just fortunate to get what time she had with him. She pushed herself up and headed out, letting the couple get ready for their trip into the city. She headed into her bedroom, and began gathering a few clothes and other things that she thought she would need.

Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post by Lazarus on Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:15 pm

Marley wrote:"Come in!" She invited, and stepped aside, letting the girl enter. And it seemed as if they wouldn't have to wait long for Laz and Aeris. They were headed towards the door. She flashed Laz a big grin. "Um, we were hoping that you could give us a ride to our place.." She asked sweetly, flashing him a huge smile.

Laz looked over at Marley and Remey and nodded. "Of course. Lets head out." He opened the door amost colliding with Ace and the dogs. "Sorry didn't see you there."

Ace shrugged it off and gave a lopsided grin. "No problem. If you all are leaving I would do it soon."

Laz nodded in agreement. "Yeah we'll be leaving here pretty soon. Just got to get a few things. You guys stay safe."

"You too." Ace said and nodded to the others.

With that, Laz started to lead everyone to his car.
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268

Post by Leonardo on Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:17 pm

Leo caught sight of Ally when she walked in. He walked up to her and placed a hand on her shoulder. "It's good to see you again, Ally. Now that you guys are here I think we can head out."
    Fraya
    Original Character

Number of posts : 359
    Registration date : 2010-05-02

Post by Fraya on Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:19 pm

Fraya frowned at seeing the baby become upset. "I think he wants his daddy." She said as she carefully rocked the little one. "Poor thing must be scared to death." She looked up at Raph. "I think you should take him back before he gets too upset." she sudgested and handed the baby back to Raph.

She then looked over at Don. "Donnie, Rini called she's starting to freak out being alone in the lair and all. Maybe you should give her a call or something."
    Serenity
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 693
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Post by Serenity on Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:12 am

Serenity helped pack everything up, and get all of jigs things together. She then headed out the room nd went to get Jake's things together. She was worried about the storm, but excited to be with everyone. She was also excited that they would be taking Jake with them. She made sure that she got everything the baby would need and then some.
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1271

Post by Michelangelo on Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:05 pm

Donatello: Don gave Ela a gentle smile. "No, it's alright. Everything is all set. You can stay with a friend of ours," he told her then looked over at Fraya after she handed the baby back to Raph. "Right, I'll tell her we're on our way." He pulled out his phone to do just that.

Rini: Rini was back in the lair, curled up in a ball on Don's bed. She was terrified of being alone down there! She jumped when she heard her phone ringing then answered it. "Hello?"

Elakiya: "Thanks it means a lot," Smiles up at him as she holds her water tester hearing it beep. Sighs heavily at the readings. Shakes her head.

Raphael: Raph took the little one back when he started to fuss, giving Ally a small shrug. "Name's Phoenix, I guess," he finally said with another shrug. He still wasn't totally sold on the name, but he didn't want the kid to keep going nameless either. He took his son and positioned him so Phin was resting against his shoulder, pulling the blanket over him more. Finally, Leo gave the word that they were heading out. "'Bout time!" Raph was more than ready to get out of there -- other people or not. Right now he had to go find Lexi and he headed for the bedroom. "Babe, you almost ready? We gotta get going."

Fraya: Fraya stood up and looked down at Mike. "We have to get you to the van. Ready to head out?"

Donatello: Don could detect the scared tone in Rini's voice as soon as answered. "Rini? It's Don. We're almost ready here. We'll be coming home very soon." How Don couldn't WAIT to hold Rini again. It had been a very long couple days without her.

Lexi: Packing had never been an easy thing for Lexi to do. Even a few days trip was so much of a hassle, but she tried to be quick about it, knowing that time was not on their side. But hearing Raph call to her, she knew it was time to go. She pinched the bridge of her nose, trying to relieve the onset of stress, and trying to smooth down her reluctance to leave her home, eyeing the two suitcases that she had packed. "Yeah, I'm on my way.." With that, she grabbed her bags and headed out of the room, her frown turning into a small grin, seeing Raph with his son. It was a sight that she would never get tired of. "Poor little Phoe..little guy." She corrected, not wanting to overstep on the name boundaries again. "I wish we could have gotten him a little more settled before having to leave. Are your brothers ready?"

Rini: "Good, this place is creepy when you're by yourself. Can't wait for you to get home." Rini pulled the blankets over her head.

Elakiya: *Makes a note about the water, and pulls out another file, and glances at the others seeing the little one being passed around.* He is very cute. *Smiles at them as she works.*

Ally: Ally cocked her head a little, trying to figure out if the name fit, and it sure seemed to. She flashed Raph a smile. "I like it. That's a name you don't hear too often, and it has meaning." Then Leo approached and her grin grew even wider. She wrapped her arms around him, giving him a gentle hug that she wished could last forever, but reluctantly had to let him go, hearing his concerns. "Yeah, I think we need to head out. The rain is getting bad."

Leo: Leo returned the hug and even after she pulled away, he kept an arm around her. "As soon as the others are ready." He leaned over the couch and looked over at Mike. "Lets get you to the van."

Michelangelo: "Heh.... good! I think my tail has grown roots to this couch." Mike wined, and took one of her hands, using the other to push himself up. Standing was still painful, and he made sure that everyone was aware of that, with pitiful whimpers and 'owies' and 'ouchies'. But once on his feet, and with the assistance of Fraya, and Leo, he limped toward the door..

Donatello: Don couldn't help a small chuckle at Rini. "It does take some getting used to. But we'll be there before you know it. I love you."

Elakiya: "I need a way to get into out without getting wet." Informs them as she puts her stuff away.

Leo: Leo opened the door, almost running into Ace and dogs. Must have been the dogs that Ally asked about. He spared Ace a nod and continued to the van with Fraya and Mike.

Raphael: Raph caught the slip and gave her a small smile. "Nah, I think I'll go with it. It is pretty fittin' after all." He moved over to her, slipping an arm around her after readjusting Phoenix to one arm briefly. "Yeah, Leo just said we can go. Got everything?"

Rini: "Love you too. See you soon." Rini hung up the phone and waited for Don to come home.

Elakiya: *Slings her bag over her shoulder and bites her lip seeing the rain outside the door.*

Gabe: Gabe finished his packing, which wasn't much, then helped Serenity with hers, and Jake's. He still wasn't too fond of having to head out in this rain, but he was trying to make the most of it. "You ready?" He asked Sereni, grabbing most of their bags.

Serenity finished packing up Jakes things and grabbed the rest of the bags. "Yep. I think the others went to Remey's house to pack things. Why don't we head over there and meet up with them, then we can all leave once they're done."

Elakiya: *Goes over to Mikey,* How am I going to stay dry if I'm going out in the storm again?

Lexi: Lexi was happy that Raph had actually decided on Phoenix. She thought it was very fitting. Hopefully Gabriel wouldn't brag too much in front of Raph that he had named his son. That would surely set Raph off. She slipped one arm around him as best as she could with the luggage, and walked with him towards the main room. "Yeah. Hopefully I have enough stuff for a couple of days, at least."

Gabe: "Sounds like a plan." Gabe smiled, and carefully collected his sleeping son from his crib. His hands were still painful, but if he was careful, he could still use them to an extent. He regathered what bags he could, and called for Jigs, and after saying goodbye to Lexi, headed out.

Donatello: Donatello hung up then stayed back to make sure everyone was ready. Leo and Mike had already headed out so all that was left was Raph and Lexi...and the baby. Heading over to them after seeing Lexi struggle a little with her luggage, he offered to help carry something since clearly Raph had his hands full already.

Michelangelo: Once on the porch, Mike briefly decided that it was as far as he wanted to go! The rain was just so bad! So, he would stall for as long as he could. "Heh.. hi there!" He greeted Ace, but didn't expect much of a response. He figured that he was like most guys around here, not too fond of them. Though, he wasn't sure why. "Nice doggies you got there..." Then Ela came out, asking how she was supposed to stay dry. He was quiet for a moment, not really knowing the answer to that one. "Um...we can pull the van closer and you can jump in... or.. ask Don! He has the answer for everything!"

Elakiya: *Stands by the door trying to decide how to get out, looks at Mikey,* I think I can do that.

Raphael: Raph headed out with Lexi, his arm still around her. He was glad that Don stayed back to help them because that was a hell of a lot for Lexi to carry. And the only reason why Raph didn't offer himself was because he had Phoenix. "Thanks, Donnie. Let's get outta here," he said as he let Lexi go to scoop up the rest of the baby stuff that he'd rather not take but knew he should. Especially since they had no baby stuff of their own back at the lair.

Lexi: Lexi was grateful for Don's thoughtfulness. "Heh.. thank you." She smiled, handing him one of the suitcases. "Next time, I'll remember to pack lighter." She winked, and headed out with them. She certainly shared Mike's reluctance to brave the harsh rain, but it was something they would have to do. She overheard Ela's fears, but honestly didn't know what to suggest, other than what Mike had already voiced.

Ally: Once on the porch, Ally turned her attention to Ace, flashing him a grin. "Ready to get wet again?"

Donatello: Don took the extra luggage and headed outside on the porch with everyone else. He sighed heavily and turned to Mike, knowing the people helping him would probably get the most wet. "I should probably get the van," he decided, readjusting the suitcase in his arms. Then it was a dash to the vehicle.

Elakiya: *Waits for the vehicle to pull up for her to jump into. Walks out onto the porch.*

Raphael: Raph hadn't realized how much it was raining down. "Aw, fuck," he mumbled then reprimanded himself for saying it in front of Phoenix, biting his lip. "Sorry, little guy." He glanced up and saw Don running to the van, throwing the luggage in the back and jumping inside as quickly as he could. Raph glanced down at the baby in his arms, trying to pull the blanket over him a little more while he waited for Don to pull up.

Lexi wasn't about to let little Phoenix get wet. She pulled off her coat and positioned it over the little turtle, hoping that with it, coupled with the blankets and Raph's protectiveness would be enough to detour most of the harsh rain. Once Don pulled the van up close enough, she ran out to slide open the side door, then hopped inside, and everyone followed.

Michelangelo: It took a little bribing, and threats to get Mike to move, but he finally did so, with the help of Leo and Fraya. All of this moving around was painful, and he would be sooo glad when it was over with. He leaned up against the interior wall of the van, trying to make himself comfortable for the long ride home.

Donatello: Don waited for everyone to get in then drove off. It was pouring down rain, so it made visibility very limited. Luckily, the road was pretty empty, but it still made Don nervous. He would be happy to get underground.

Elakiya: *Sits in the vehicle with other one as the drive off to the places they need to be.* Cool vehicle.

Female

Post by Serenity on Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:18 pm

Serenity decided that it would be best to take Gabe's new car, she would leave her car at the beach and just hope for the best. She tossed everything in the trunk and helped Gabe with Jake. She then hopped in the drivers seat and soon they were headed the short distence to Remey's house.

Once there she honked the horn to let them know that they were ready.
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male
    Number of posts : 633
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by Remey on Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:22 pm

Remey quickly tossed cloths into a suite case, he soon finished packing his own bags and started to help Bella with her things. Of course the little girl wanted to bring everything, but Remey convinced her to pick and choose. Packing Bella took a little longer because the little girl was having trouble deciding what toys came and what ones stayed behind. But finally she was packed and so was her little turtle.

Remey heard the honking outside and started to bring the bags out to the car. He gave a wave to Seren and Gabe as he packed everything in the trunk.
    Ace
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Post by Ace on Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:25 pm

When the turtles started to pack things into the van, Ace took the dogs back to the car. "We're going to follow you guys and park the car in the city then follow you home, is that ok?" He asked Leo.

Leo nodded his head at Ace. "Yeah that's fine."

Ace was glad for that and soon everyone was one their way to the city, Ace and Ally following the van. He was secretly excited about seeing the turtles home, he knew that few people got to venture to the turtes lair, and felt pretty special that he was invited.Tho he wouldn't admit that.
    Splinter
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 271
    Registration date : 2008-10-10

Post by Splinter on Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:24 am

Splinter sat in the front seat quietly. He too was nervous about the rain beating down on the window. But as long as they took it slow they should be fine, it wasn't like there would be many people on the roads. Most people had already left the city.
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post by Lazarus on Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:26 am

Laz waited in the living room for Remey and the others to finish packing. He soon heard the horn outside and stepped out of the house and waved to seren and Gabe. "Looks like it's time to go." He scooped up Bella and spun her around before setting her back down. "lets roll out!"
    Fraya
    Original Character

Post by Fraya on Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:28 am

Fraya snuggled next to Mike in the van and smiled over at Ela. "So what are your people called? And do you have like, pet seahorses?"
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:35 am

Leo was glad to finally be heading home. He was eager to show Ally around their lair and was happy that his brothers seemed to be ok with Ally and Ace visiting. He looked out the window to the sky. The dark clouds were slowly circling, lightning shooting out of the ominous sky.The weather was rapidly getting worse.
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male

Post by Michelangelo on Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:57 am

Fraya wrote:Fraya snuggled next to Mike in the van and smiled over at Ela. "So what are your people called? And do you have like, pet seahorses?"

Mike wasn't enjoying the ride home, at all! All the heavy rain and strong wind was frightening, but hopefully they would be within the safety of the lair soon. He snuggled close to Fraya, resting his head against her shoulder. A grin tugged across his lips, hearing Ela compliment the van..his van.

"Heh, thanks! I made it myself!" Well, okay.. so maybe that wasn't the complete truth. He had painted it and did the interior decorating, but the motor and other complicated, less fun stuff was all Donnie's creativity. "It used to be a party van, but...birthday parties are evil!" He cringed, but became distracted when his girl asked Ela about pet seahorses. That would definitely be interesting to have.

His gaze drifted to Leo, who was seemingly lost in thought. The youngest turtle had a pretty good idea of what he was thinking about, and that made his grin grow a little more. "So, I guess you're pretty excited that Ally will be staying with us, huh?" He asked, winking at his brother.

Male

Post by Leonardo on Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:39 am

Leo rolled his eyes at Mike. "Yes, Mike. I am happy that my friend can stay with us through the storm, I'm glad that she and her boyfriend will be safe." He said putting emphasis on boyfriend.
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male

Post by Michelangelo on Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:41 pm

Mike couldn't help but chuckle. It was always fun to tease Leo. Or shell, any of his brothers for that matter. But it was such a rarity to have anything tease-worthy on his eldest brother. He was definitely going to run with it! "Heh.. friend, huh? I saw the way you look at her. And.. how she looks at you..." He grinned.

Male

Post by Leonardo on Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:46 pm

This was going to be a long ride home. "Mikey, just drop it. Nothing is going on. Anything you think you saw wasn't there.We're just friends and you know it." But Leo had a feeling that Mike wasn't going to let it go that easily.
    Gabriel
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1192

Post by Gabriel on Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:34 pm

Gabriel had made every attempt to let Jake ride in his car-seat, but the baby wouldn't stop crying. He gave in, wrapping his son in warm blankets, and sat him in his lap. He was sure that Jake was missing Lexi, but he was trying to convince himself that he was doing the right thing. Lexi would have her hands full with the baby turtle. It wouldn't be fair for her to have to take care of his responsibility, too. Besides, he wanted Jake to get to know him better.

He almost had the child soothed down when they arrived at Remey's house, and he watched through the heavy rain against the windshield as the others filed out of the house, and headed to their vehicles. It looked like they were finally heading to the city.

Original Character

Female

Post by Serenity on Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:38 pm

Serenity watched as everyone got into their cars. Once she heard their engines start and their lights turn on, she pulled out and took off to the city, the other two cars following behind.

She glanced over at Gabe and Jake and smiled. "I think this will be great bonding time for you and Jake." She told him.
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:22 pm

The ride home was anything but pleasant for Raphael. It was way too damn crowded! Sure, he was glad to be out of the house, but this was ten-times worse since everyone was MUCH closer in the van. And Mikey was as annoying as ever.

Raph held on tightly to the baby while trying not to get thrown around too much by the nervous turtle behind the wheel as Don navigated the empty streets in the driving rain. It had been a long time since Raph had seen the rain moving THIS much sideways. And the wind was making the whole van lurch.

God, he would be so glad to get home -- out of the stuffy vehicle and back on his own turf!
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male

Post by Michelangelo on Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:00 pm

Leonardo wrote:This was going to be a long ride home. "Mikey, just drop it. Nothing is going on. Anything you think you saw wasn't there.We're just friends and you know it." But Leo had a feeling that Mike wasn't going to let it go that easily.

Of course Mike wasn't going to let it go that easily. He was Mike, after all! "Pffft. Friends now, sure. But, give it time." He grinned. And for Leo's sake, he really hoped that he was right. They had all been lucky enough to find a mate; someone that could look past what they are, and see who they are. Surely there had to be someone for Leo, and Ally definitely seemed to be that person. Sure, she had a boyfriend.. but things happen. Not that he was hoping that the couple would split. It was just a bit of an inconvenience that Leo's future girlfriend was currently in a relationship was all.

"She must be something special if you invited her to the lair." He winked. Surely his brother would once again bring up the fact that her boyfriend was also coming, but hopefully he had gotten his point across.

Female
    Number of posts : 1758

Post by Lexi on Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:19 pm

Lexi was also feeling cramped, and like everyone else, wishing they were already at their destination. She leaned against Raph, resting her head on his shoulder, and watching the little turtle curled up in his arms. She was still completely in awe of the little one. Yesterday was Raph's birthday. Today, he was the father of an adorable five month old. She couldn't help but remember his initial reaction, the regret that another of his kind had been born into a world that would hate him. A world that would never understand. A world that he could never be a part of. Her heart broke for him, knowing the struggles he would face, and had faced already. But, she was determined to make his life as wonderful as possible. She already loved him with a fierceness that couldn't be described, and she knew that Raph felt the same. She could see it in the way he looked at him. The way he held him. Little Phoenix already had him wrapped around his little finger.

She reached out and gently caressed the now sleeping baby's tiny fingers, smiling at how peaceful he looked, despite everything he'd been through. It was as if he knew that he was safe now, and the past no longer mattered. "Hm. I guess all this van-swaying rocked him to sleep." She grinned, trying to make light of the frightening winds that rocked the van, if only for herself. She shifted enough to press a kiss against Raph's cheek. "You're going to be the best dad, babe. He already loves you." She smiled.

She overheard Mike talking to Leo, and while she tried to drown most of it out, she had a pretty good idea of what Leo was probably feeling. Ally was off limits because she had a boyfriend. Like Mike, she had seen the way Ally looked at him. The way her face lit up whenever she saw him. But despite all that, and despite Leo's obvious feelings for the girl, he probably knew that it couldn't be, and was too honorable to pursue his happiness if it meant someone elses pain. In this case, Ace. Mike's innocent teasing was probably torment to poor Leo. "Mike." She scolded gently, giving him a stern look, hoping he would lay off his brother.

Male

Post by Leonardo on Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:49 am

Leo didn't even bother answering Mike. Mike was right tho. Ally was something special, and he was happy that she would be staying with them. He was eager to show her his home, his room. Maybe tech her the ways of meditation, and other self defence moves. If she was interested that was.
    Fraya
    Original Character

Post by Fraya on Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:21 am

"Mike, leave poor Leo alone." She said and reached over to take Mike's hand. She then looked back over at Ela and grinned. "So about those seahorses. oh you have any pet crabs, like in the little mermaid?"
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:11 pm

Don was solely paying attention to the road and none of the chatter going on in the back. He had both hands on the wheel as they made the scary trip back into the city. There was one gust of wind that was so strong, it made the whole van lurch. Using his decent driving skills, he narrowly avoided disaster when another gust pushed them towards a parked car along the curb.

With his teeth gritted, he finally regained control of the vehicle and they cautiously made their way to April's place. Don took his eyes from the road only once to glance up at the sky. He was beginning to inwardly panic that they wouldn't make it back to safety in time.

The wipers were going full-speed and Don had his hands gripping the steering wheel so tightly as he finally made it to the garage at April's. He opened the door and drove inside then quickly closed it again.

Now safely inside, he pried his fingers off the steering wheel and leaned back in his seat with a relieved sigh. "Okay. I'm never doing that again," he said, shaking his head.  And he knew they had to make it home yet...

(( Continued in Trying Times ))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:09 pm