Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Re: Life's a Beach: Pt. 2 [Nov. 1st]

Post by Lazarus on Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:41 pm

Laz gave a little nod at that. "Well you wont be raising it alone, you know i'll help ya as much as I can. And I'm sure Raph will too." Tho he honestly didn't see Raph as the father type.

"I think as far as mothers go, that little guy or girl couldn't ask for any better."
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Lexi on Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:47 pm

As always, Laz was there to comfort her. Through the tears and uncertainty, she managed a small grin, reaching over to give his hand a gentle squeeze. "Thank you." She whispered quietly. She knew how Laz felt about the turtles. How he saw them. So it meant a lot that he was so willing to help her with the baby.

Scene continued in 'Trying Times'..

Male
    Number of posts : 1271

Post by Michelangelo on Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:46 pm

Fraya wrote:Fraya was a little worried about Mike. She knew that pot was mostly harmless but no one knew how much he had! She couldn't sleep well that night, waking up to make sure that Mike was ok. She would be glad when it was all out his system and he was back to normal. Well...As normal as Mike could be.

Unlike Fraya, Mike had slept like a baby for most of the night. He was out cold! Until morning came. Normally he wasn't a morning person..er.. turtle, but sleeping most of the night had changed that this morning. Lexi had pulled out the couch, making it into a bed for them since there was no hope of getting him moved to a bedroom. But it didn't seem to bother him any, it was just as comfortable as any real bed that he had ever been in.

He could almost feel Fraya's ever-vigilant eyes on him as his own fluttered open, a bit red and dilated from the small amount of pot that was still in his system. He felt rough, but managed a grin at her. "Heh.. hey you." He whispered, pulling her down for a one-armed hug. "Did you get the number of that truck that hit me last night?"

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:02 pm

Raphael was still dead to the world, his birthday actually turned out to be the best one yet! Lexi had kept him up most of the night which he didn't mind at all, she was just so beautiful and their wild night was just what he needed. He tossed and turned as the sunlight began to come through the curtains. It felt so strange since normally in the sewers it was something that he would never see first thing in the morning.

He slowly began to wake and grinned as he reached over for his biker babe, only to discover that she wasn't there. Instead he felt a piece of paper on her pillow. He then picked it up and tired to open his eyes wide enough to read it. He then sighed as it told him that she was indeed gone and that it failed to tell him where exactly she was going but not to worry. That right there caused him to feel uneasy as he sat up from the cozy queen size bed.

This was not the way he wanted to start his morning but he figured if he wanted to investigate he would have to go downstairs.He groaned as he stood up, he was still really tired and perhaps a little hung over. He then made his way out of the room and down the stairs and was surprised to see that no one else was up and about yet. Well that was until he looked out the window and saw Leonardo on the beach.

"Figures...." Raphael grumbled as he decided to go get something to drink from the kitchen. He was still pissed off at Leonardo and didn't want to have to talk to him if he didn't have to.
    Fraya
    Original Character

Number of posts : 359
    Registration date : 2010-05-02

Post by Fraya on Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:19 pm

Fraya hugged him back and nuzzled his neck. "You had me worried, babe. No more brownies for you. Well...unless I make them anyway. You feeling better tho?"
    Elakiya
    Family

Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Registration date : 2012-01-06

Post by Elakiya on Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:14 pm

Leonardo wrote:Leo woke up pretty early the next morning and headed outside. He had really enjoyed last night, talking to Ally. She was so pretty and really nice. He had to keep reminding himself that she was taken. And even if she wasn't she wouldn't go for a turtle.

He walked out by the water and dipped his toes in. It was pretty cold, but he couldn't resist taking off his gear and jumping in.

Is already swimming in the lake enjoying the water even though its somewhat colder than her own. Glances up seeing the turtle approach the lake. Stops swimming as she watches him,* I hope you don't mind that I stayed here. *Fidgets a little feeling nervous.*
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:19 pm

Donatello also had a rough night...for many different reasons. One was his brother, but he knew Mike would be okay after getting all that out of his system.

Second, was all the noise coming from two rooms away. It sounded like Raph and Lexi had patched things up and that was a good thing. But the results were anything but pleasant to his own ears. To block out the noise and imagery, he buried his head under the pillow while he was in the guest bedroom he had been staying in while he was there.

And that brought up the third issue for a sleepless night. Rini. He missed her so much. He wasn't used to sleeping by himself anymore since they had been together. A strong feeling of loneliness set in and even the phone call he made to her last night wasn't enough. Sure, it helped, but he really wished that he could have had her at his side. Especially with all the extra stress. She always made him feel better, no matter the what the situation was.

He got up a few times that night to check on his brother since he couldn't sleep. It was almost the same as the the last time, only he didn't have to monitor Mike as closely.

Finally, he decided to get up and fixed himself a cup of coffee in the kitchen, reading the newspaper at the table. He was so zoned into his literature that he didn't notice the others getting up and moving around.
    Raphael
    Canon

Male

Post by Raphael on Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:34 pm

Raphael was in a grumpy mood to say the least, it was early, Lexi was gone and now he was starting to get hungry! As he walked onto the kitchen he noticed Donatello sitting there reading his paper while drinking coffee, nothing odd about that.

Raphael didn't bother greeting him and passed him up to get to the refrigerator. While inside he glanced around for something to eat and found nothing that he particularly liked. He wasn't much of a breakfast unless there was cereal but to his surprise he couldn't find any.

He grunted in frustration as he looked through the cabinets, while being sure to slam a few. Suddenly though something else caught his eye, it was a tray of brownies. So Raphael gave up looking for cereal and grabbed one, it sure smelled good to him. He then took a big bite and decided to turn around and face Donatello. maybe he knew where Lexi went.

"Ya haven't seen Lexi this mornin' have ya?" He asked as he chewed.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male

Post by Donatello on Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:54 pm

Don was still a bit upset and also ignored Raph until spoken to. "No I haven't. I thought she was with you," Don replied, not looking up from the paper.
    Raphael
    Canon

Male

Post by Raphael on Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:58 pm

"She was." He replied flatly as he pulled out a chair and sat down. "She left a' note sayin' she's gone out an' not ta worry.." He then took another bite and was almost done eating the yummy chocolate brownie.

"Make's meh think she's up ta somethin'.." He grumbled still feeling as if he were half asleep.
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1271

Post by Michelangelo on Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:00 pm

Fraya wrote:Fraya hugged him back and nuzzled his neck. "You had me worried, babe. No more brownies for you. Well...unless I make them anyway. You feeling better tho?"

Mike returned all of her nuzzling and affection, feeling bad that he had worried her. "Awww...yeah, I feel better." He grinned. "Heh.. still a lil 'hung over', but I'm okay.. so no worries!" He kissed her, then slowly pushed himself into a sitting position. Gah was he sore! "But.. I'm like, starving to death... I wonder if there's anything left over..." He grinned. "But I promise, no more brownies.. unless you make them!"

Male

Post by Donatello on Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:08 pm

Finally Don lowered the paper with a sigh. "I'm sure she's fi--Raph!" he cut off in a panic, eyes wide. "Don't eat those!" He got up from the table and went to go throw the tray of brownies away.
    Raphael
    Canon

Male

Post by Raphael on Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:35 pm

Raphael was startled by Donatello's sudden outburst, as his eyes followed him. "Wha' the FUCK Don?!" He yelled as he got up and tried to stop Don from throwing away the only edible thing in the kitchen.
    Fraya
    Original Character

Post by Fraya on Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:49 am

Fraya looked up into the kitchen at the Don and Raph. She was also a little confused as to what Don was doing, but maybe Lexi had made more then one pan of tainted brownies. The girl sure knew how to party.

"I tossed the bad brownies away last night." She called out to them. "But I wouldn't trust any snack that's in this house."
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268

Post by Leonardo on Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:15 am

Elakiya wrote:Is already swimming in the lake enjoying the water even though its somewhat colder than her own. Glances up seeing the turtle approach the lake. Stops swimming as she watches him,* I hope you don't mind that I stayed here. *Fidgets a little feeling nervous.*

Leo was just about to head back to the shore when he heard Ela speak. He turned to her and gave her a little shrug. "It's not my place to say if you can or can not stay here. But I should warn you, there's a storm that will be hitting us soon."

And as if on cue it started to rain. Leo looked up at the sky then back at Ela. "Better head back in. I'm sorry that I can't invite you to come inside, but it's not my place. You do have somewhere to go right?"
    Raphael
    Canon

Male

Post by Raphael on Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:46 am

Fraya wrote:Fraya looked up into the kitchen at the Don and Raph. She was also a little confused as to what Don was doing, but maybe Lexi had made more then one pan of tainted brownies. The girl sure knew how to party.

"I tossed the bad brownies away last night." She called out to them. "But I wouldn't trust any snack that's in this house."

Now Raphael was really confused as he turned his head in Fraya's direction. "Wha' the hell do ya mean by bad brownies?" Suddenly Raphael stepped away from them, figuring he'd better wait for an explanation before fighting to keep them.
    Fraya
    Original Character

Post by Fraya on Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:49 am

"Lexi drugged the brownies for Gabe, but Mike got into them. We just don'twant you to get high. Unless you want to get high. If that's the case then go on and eat em."
    Serenity
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 693
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Post by Serenity on Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:51 am

Serenity was baby sitting Jake and Ivy while the others were away. She loved being with the kids, and it was good practice for her. She walked into the kitchen as they were talking about spiked brownies. "Morning everyone." She looked up at Raph. "A little early to be getting high don't you think?"
    Splinter
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 271
    Registration date : 2008-10-10

Post by Splinter on Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:57 am

Splinter had fallen asleep in the chair he had been sitting in. He only woke when he heard Fraya call out to Raph. He gave a long yawn and slowly stood from his seat, walking into the kitchen. He said nothing about the brownies, honestly he didn't think Raph was a stranger to drugs as much as he disproved of it.

He poured himself a cup of coffee and sat at the kitchen table.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:12 pm

Lazarus wrote:Laz turned on the CD with the kids songs for the little one, not that he knew what a song was, but it was something that wouldn't be hell on the poor boy's ears.

"Ok, so we need, bottles and formula and dippers. A little hat to keep his head warm and maybe some little socks. toys, got to get toys. What else?"

Lexi thought it was sweet that Laz actually had a kid's CD in his car, and was playing it for the little guy. At his question, she tried to think of anything else they would possibly need, but it seemed that Laz had everything covered. "Um.. maybe sleepers, but not sure if normal ones will fit because of his shell.. " And then she remembered that Daisy was into making things. She could probably hire her to do the job. "I think we have quite a few baby blankets for Jake." Because she had gone all out when she had bought stuff for him.

"Pacifiers." Aeris spoke up, grinning. "Because every baby needs those.. and besides, they're cute."

"Heh.. yeah, pacifiers." Lexi agreed, caressing the little turtle's tiny fingers. When Laz pulled onto the road that would take them home, she began to grow nervous. How would the others react? How would she tell them? How would she tell Raph that he had a son? She swallowed thickly and looked over at Laz, giving him a pleading look. "Before you guys head back to go shopping, can you stick around until I tell the others?"

Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:17 pm

"nope sorry." Laz teased but didn't leave her thinking that he wouldn't stick around. "We can stay as long as you need us to. I think the others are going to be pretty damn surprised."

He also figured Raph would freak out and run off. He didn't seem like the kind of guy that would stick around when a baby popped up. Of course there was Jake, but that was Gabe's kid, nothing to do with Raph really. No way he would stick around when he finds out he has a kid he has to take care of.
    Lexi
    Original Character

Female

Post by Lexi on Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:27 pm

Lexi was relieved that Laz was willing to stick around long enough for her to break the news to the others. It would be a huge help to have him there, someone who had been to that lab with her, for moral support. "Thank you." She grinned, giving him an appreciative smile, and trying hard to steady the nervous butterflies that were flopping wildly in her stomach.

"It's a good thing that all of them are here..I want to tell them all together, because his story is something that I don't care to repeat multiple times."

Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Registration date : 2012-01-06

Post by Elakiya on Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:29 pm

Leonardo wrote:
    Elakiya wrote:Is already swimming in the lake enjoying the water even though its somewhat colder than her own. Glances up seeing the turtle approach the lake. Stops swimming as she watches him,* I hope you don't mind that I stayed here. *Fidgets a little feeling nervous.*

Leo was just about to head back to the shore when he heard Ela speak. He turned to her and gave her a little shrug. "It's not my place to say if you can or can not stay here. But I should warn you, there's a storm that will be hitting us soon."

And as if on cue it started to rain. Leo looked up at the sky then back at Ela. "Better head back in. I'm sorry that I can't invite you to come inside, but it's not my place. You do have somewhere to go right?"

Nods, "Yah my ship. It's down below," Points at the bottom of the lake, "I'll be fine down there during the storm, and understand that I was not invited in." Looks up at the rain, "We don't get rain anymore, so this is nice to feel." tells him as she watches the storm roll in.
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:32 pm

And soon they were pulling up to the house. He parked his car and looked out over the water. "Looks like Leo is still out for his swim. The guy is going to ill for sure. Leo! Get out of the rain!" He called out as he got out of the van.

He slipped out the van and headed around to let the girls out.
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268

Post by Leonardo on Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:34 pm

Good he was glad that the girl has somewhere to go, tho he really didn't think it was safe. But she was part fish so she should be ok in a storm. When Laz called out to him he gave a little wave, not knowing that Lexi had one hell of a surprise for them all.

"I need to head back inside. You're ok out here right?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:12 pm