A gentle rain

Fraya
    Original Character

Number of posts : 359
    Registration date : 2010-05-02

Re: A gentle rain

Post by Fraya on Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:52 pm

Donatello wrote:Don rolled his eyes and opened the door, only to be met by Fraya with a broom aimed at him. "Uh, what's going on in here?" He looked from Mike to Fray and back again, crossing his arms as he stood in the doorway.

Fraya grinned at Don and set the broom down. "We're fighting aliens." She answered sheepishly.
    Hun
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Male
    Number of posts : 153
    Registration date : 2009-08-23

Post by Hun on Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:01 pm

Hun was not aware that he had been found by the foot. He was busy trying to get his troops together and take care of his wounded. Their last attack was a huge falure and he lost quite a few men. He was careless and couldn't afford to make the same mistakes.

When Dragon Face came running in yelling that Ninjas were seen close by, Hun started to worry again. They couldn't take an attack right now. But he was sure that was shredder's plan, to get them while they were down.

He looked over his men, none of whom were to eager to fight. "Ok, Maybe they don't know where we are yet. Lets just stay low and quite, maybe they'll just go away." He hoped so anyway.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:36 pm

Leonardo wrote:Leo was enjoying his time with Ally. He felt comfortable with her, it was nice. Too bad she already had a boyfriend.

He stood up and held his hand out to her. "I want to show you something."

And Ally felt comfortable with Leo. Perhaps a little too comfortable. She took his extended hand and tugged herself up, still holding to the treasured tree with her other. "Ooooh, what are you going to show me?" She asked eagerly.

Casey Jones
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 432
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by Casey Jones on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:53 pm

Casey was close behind, though, it was torment having to walk away from a good fight. He followed his friend, making a mad dash for the nearest manhole cover, but keeping an eye behind them to make sure that they weren't being followed. The rain was coming down pretty hard now, adding to their urgency to reach the shelter of underground.

Just as they cleared the ladder and landed at the bottom of the sewer, Casey's phone began to ring. With a sigh, he pulled it from his pocket, noticing Angel's name on the ID. He had no reason to be concerned, figuring that she just wanted him to pick something up for her.

"...lemme guess, stop and get a six-pack on my way home.." He greeted lightheartedly...
    Angel Alvarez
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Female
    Number of posts : 303
    Registration date : 2010-07-16

Post by Angel Alvarez on Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:27 pm

Angel pulled herself up on the chair and shook her head. "No. Shredder just came in here and he took April! We tried to stop him!"
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Leonardo on Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:29 pm

"There's a place a little ways away from the lair I like to go. It might be flooded I don't know, but I want to check on things. It's kind of my little secret get away and I thought you might want to come with me to make sure it's ok. I wont make you walk through the water, you can hop on my back."
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male
    Number of posts : 633
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by Remey on Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:16 am

Remey and Laz filled plates up with all kinds of food. Waffles, sticky buns, eggs, toast and bacon and more. Everything that could fit on the few plates that they had. They wanted to bring enough for everyone.

"We should have brought a third person with us to help carry things."

Laz agreed with that but they seemed to be managing. Soon they were on their way back to the room.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:44 pm

Fraya wrote:
    Donatello wrote:Don rolled his eyes and opened the door, only to be met by Fraya with a broom aimed at him. "Uh, what's going on in here?" He looked from Mike to Fray and back again, crossing his arms as he stood in the doorway.

Fraya grinned at Don and set the broom down. "We're fighting aliens." She answered sheepishly.

"I see..." Don couldn't help the small, amused look on his face then looked over at his brother. "How are you feeling, Mikey? Do you need anything?" 'Within reason...' he added silently.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:35 am

Ally seriously felt honored that he would ask her to go to his secret place with him. She couldn't help the huge grin that stretched across her lips. "Heh...how can I say no to a back-ride from the awesome Leonardo?" She winked. "Sure, I would love to see your spot!" She placed her tree on his nightstand, and returned her attention to him. "Ready when you are!"
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Leonardo on Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:32 am

Leo lef her out of his room and to the door. Ace watched as they started to head out of the lair and got up from his seat. "where are you two heading of to?"

Leo looked over at ace. :I just want to show Ally something."

"Of course you do. So what is it you are going to show her?" Ace asked folding his arms.

"Just a place that I like to go to. Don't worry she'll be safe, we're not going top side in the weather."

But Ace was more worried about what they were going to do once they go to where ever they were going. "Maybe I should come with you."

Leo really didn't want Ace to come with them, if they were going anywhere else it would have been fine. But not to his little hide away."Well...We'll be right back there's really no need for you to come along." He looked over at Ally for help.

Oroku Saki
    Foot Clan
    Foot Clan

Male
    Number of posts : 449
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Post by Oroku Saki on Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:01 am

Shredder carried April back to the tower, ariving just as the rain started to pour down again. Still, he and April were soaked and he couldn't wait to dry off. Once he was at the tower he handed April over to on of his elite ninjas with the orders to lock her in the basement and keep watch over her.

He then headed to his bedroom to dry off and change into more casual clothing. After he was done he would check in on Karai again. Little did he know, his daughter was disobaying orders and getting into fights.
    Splinter
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 271
    Registration date : 2008-10-10

Post by Splinter on Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:04 am

Splinter finished his morning routine and stepped out of the dojo. He made his way to the kitchen for a nice hot cup of tea. Doing so he over heard Ace and Leo talking and frowned. It was obvious that Leo had a thing for Ally, It would have been great and maybe even good for him, if not for the boyfriend that the girl already had. He just hoped that Leo knew what he was getting himself into, and hoped that he wouldn't have his heart broken.
    Kelly
    Friend

Number of posts : 61
    Registration date : 2011-03-21

Post by Kelly on Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:05 am

Kelly was pissed that Shredder had been able to take April so easily. There was more he could have done he thought. He could have fought harder! He rubbed his injured wrist as he listened to Angel on the phone. He would do what ever he could to help get April back.
    Alejandrino
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 59
    Registration date : 2010-08-18

Post by Alejandrino on Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:11 am

Al peeked out the window and looked at the roof tops. He saw the shadows of the ninja and feared that they already knew where they were. It was only a matter of time before they made their move.

"Maybe we should make a run for it." He sudgested. But he knew that they would only be caught and killed. "I mean, We can't just sit here like this. We have to at least try and get away."

Some of the other men agreed with Al, others thought staying put would be better.

Hun didn't say anything, because honestly, he didn't know what to do. After a long silence he picked up one of his bigger guns. "We fight." Hun finally annouced.

The men grabbed their guns and headed outside. There was no point in hiding anymore, the way the ninjas were circling them, it was obvious that they knew where the Dragons where.

As soon as the ninja saw that the Dragons came out they stopped their movements. There was an eery silence that seemed to last for hours. then gun fire filled roared over the sound of the rain and wind.

Elakiya
    Family

Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Registration date : 2012-01-06

Post by Elakiya on Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:12 am

Had been in the kitchen the whole time. Stayed hidden in a side closet as best she could. Felt bad she didn't know how to defend her friends as she stayed there. After things calmed down she slowly emerged from the room heads into the living room; "What happened?" Eyes wide with fear.
    Kelly
    Friend

Post by Kelly on Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:21 am

Kelly looked over at Ela. Part of him was upset that Ela was no where to be seen to help, but another part of him knew that the girl was probably scared and didn't know what was going on. She probably wouldn't have been much help anyway.

"Shredder took April, probably back to the tower. We might need an army to go and get her."
    Elakiya
    Family

Female

Post by Elakiya on Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:38 am

Kelly wrote:Kelly looked over at Ela. Part of him was upset that Ela was no where to be seen to help, but another part of him knew that the girl was probably scared and didn't know what was going on. She probably wouldn't have been much help anyway.

"Shredder took April, probably back to the tower. We might need an army to go and get her."

"Who's the Shredder?" Looks at them not liking the sound of his name; "Why did he take her?" Is at a loss at what is going on. Other than her friends are friends with turtles.
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:43 am

Casey Jones wrote:Casey was close behind, though, it was torment having to walk away from a good fight. He followed his friend, making a mad dash for the nearest manhole cover, but keeping an eye behind them to make sure that they weren't being followed. The rain was coming down pretty hard now, adding to their urgency to reach the shelter of underground.

Just as they cleared the ladder and landed at the bottom of the sewer, Casey's phone began to ring. With a sigh, he pulled it from his pocket, noticing Angel's name on the ID. He had no reason to be concerned, figuring that she just wanted him to pick something up for her.

"...lemme guess, stop and get a six-pack on my way home.." He greeted lightheartedly...

As much as Raph wanted to stick around and kick some ass, he knew he had to take shelter from the storm which was very apparent above them now as they trudged through the darkened, waterlogged tunnels.

Raph glanced over at his friend, trying to judge Casey reaction while he was on the phone. It was dark, but Raph could tell something was definitely wrong by the look on Casey's face.

"What is it?"
    Kelly
    Friend

Post by Kelly on Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:43 am

"He's a really bad guy. Kills a lot of people. and he probably took April to get to the turtles. He knows they'll try to save her so he's most likely setting a trap."

Kelly stood up and grabbed a beer from the fridge.
    Elakiya
    Family

Female

Post by Elakiya on Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:05 pm

"That's not good." Sighs as she watches him take the beer from the fridge; "I fear I may not be much help to you. I was not taught how to fight."
    Kelly
    Friend

Post by Kelly on Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:08 pm

Kelly took a sip from the beer. "I don't think any of us will be much help. The foot are pretty dangrous. The turtles might have to take care of this one. But I'll help where I can."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female

Post by Ally on Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:15 pm

Leonardo wrote:Leo lef her out of his room and to the door. Ace watched as they started to head out of the lair and got up from his seat. "where are you two heading of to?"

Leo looked over at ace. :I just want to show Ally something."

"Of course you do. So what is it you are going to show her?" Ace asked folding his arms.

"Just a place that I like to go to. Don't worry she'll be safe, we're not going top side in the weather."

But Ace was more worried about what they were going to do once they go to where ever they were going. "Maybe I should come with you."

Leo really didn't want Ace to come with them, if they were going anywhere else it would have been fine. But not to his little hide away."Well...We'll be right back there's really no need for you to come along." He looked over at Ally for help.

Ally was not at all happy with how Ace was acting. It all came back to him not trusting her. Or, at least that's how it felt. She sighed inwardly, regretful that she had to deal with this in front of her new friend, but Ace wasn't leaving her much of a choice. She stepped closer to Ace, giving him a reassuring look, despite how upset she was feeling.

"It will be okay, babe. You have to start trusting me at some point."
    Ace
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Post by Ace on Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:18 pm

"I do trust you." Ace said glancing from her to Leo. "I'm just not sure about him."

Leo frowned at that and folded his arms. "I wouldn't harm her. I'm simply taking her to see something then we'll be back."

Ace glared at Leo then looked back at Ally with a loud sigh. "Fine. But don't come crawling to me when he tries to eat you."

Casey Jones
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 432
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by Casey Jones on Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:29 pm

Angel Alvarez wrote:Angel pulled herself up on the chair and shook her head. "No. Shredder just came in here and he took April! We tried to stop him!"

Casey was completely stunned, feeling his body go numb, and the inevitable coldness take hold. Then the anger. "What?!" He screamed, his voice reverberating throughout the hollow tunnels. "How did he find 'er?!" But none of that was important. "Okay.. you kids get someplace safe.. I'm goin' after her." And with that, he hung up and slid the cellphone back into his pocket. "Shredder took April.." He told Raph. "I have to go after her..."
    Angel Alvarez
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Female
    Number of posts : 303
    Registration date : 2010-07-16

Post by Angel Alvarez on Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:34 pm

Angel moved the phone away from her eat when Casey started to yell. She went to answer his question, tell him that she didn't know. She was wondering how they found her too. But he hung up on her.

She hung up her phone and looked at the others. "Casey is going after her. Maybe I should call the others and let them know, so they can help Casey out. Because he wont get far if he goes by himself."

She opened her phone back up and dialed Leo's number.

When Leo heard his phone ring he stepped away from the couple and answered it. "Hello?"

"Leo! Shredder took April and now Casey is going after her. You guys need to call him or help him or do something!" She said frantically.

Leo's eyes widen at the news. "Ok Angel thanks for calling, we'll take care of it." He hung up his phone and walked over to Ally. "I'm sorry, We're going to have to go another time. One of our friends are in troble and my brothes and I have to help."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:15 pm