A gentle rain

Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Re: A gentle rain

Post by Ally on Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:36 pm

Ace wrote:"I do trust you." Ace said glancing from her to Leo. "I'm just not sure about him."

Leo frowned at that and folded his arms. "I wouldn't harm her. I'm simply taking her to see something then we'll be back."

Ace glared at Leo then looked back at Ally with a loud sigh. "Fine. But don't come crawling to me when he tries to eat you."

Ally couldn't believe how childish Ace was acting. Especially after all that Leo had done for them! "I can't believe you.." She snapped, and his laughter only added to her frustration. "If he wanted to eat me.. he could have done it by now!" She shot back, infuriated. "And fine! I won't!" With that, she turned and stalked off towards the lair's exit...

but then Leo approached, telling her that a friend was in trouble, and that their outing would have to wait. She was a little disappointed, but also concerned, and completely understood. She gave a small nod. "Anything I can do to help?"
    Ace
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Post by Ace on Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:40 pm

Ace did feel a little silly thinking that Leo would eat Ally. It was more that he was scared Leo would try to force himself on her, or worse! He ran after her and grabbed her arm. "I'm sorry. OK so maybe he wont eat you. But babe. I really am worried about what he'll do to you. I'm sure they don't get many women alone with them you know what I mean? I don't want to see you get hurt. Come back inside, I'm really sorry."

Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Leonardo on Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:41 pm

Leo ran to Mike's room where he heard Don and Fraya talking. "Donnie we have a problem! Shredder kidnapped April and Casey is going after him."
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:48 pm

Casey Jones wrote:
    Casey was completely stunned, feeling his body go numb, and the inevitable coldness take hold. Then the anger. "What?!" He screamed, his voice reverberating throughout the hollow tunnels. "How did he find 'er?!" But none of that was important. "Okay.. you kids get someplace safe.. I'm goin' after her." And with that, he hung up and slid the cellphone back into his pocket. "Shredder took April.." He told Raph. "I have to go after her..."

...And Raphael was right but he sure as hell didn't want to be this time. "What?!" Raph shouted, his own voice reverberating around the dank tunnel. "I'm goin' with you!" And he left no room for argument. Pulling out his own phone, he dialed Leo's number and waited impatiently for him to pick up.
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:50 pm

And once again Leo heard his phone ringing. He picked it up and answered it. "Hello?"
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:58 pm

Leonardo wrote:Leo ran to Mike's room where he heard Don and Fraya talking. "Donnie we have a problem! Shredder kidnapped April and Casey is going after him."

Don saw Leo run into the room and immediately started to worry. When Leo was worried, it was usually something big. His jaw nearly dropped to the floor when he heard the terrible news. "What? Did they say why? Or even how?" That was the most baffling for Donatello. How did he even find April and it immediately launched his mind into another question. "Was April the only one taken?" Because he knew several were staying with her through the storm.
    Raphael
    Canon

Male

Post by Raphael on Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:05 pm

Leonardo wrote:And once again Leo heard his phone ringing. He picked it up and answered it. "Hello?"

"Leo! April's been kidnapped by the Shredder!" Raph shouted over the phone. "Casey an' me are goin' over there now. Can you let Lexi know what's up an' I'll call 'er later?"
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1271

Post by Michelangelo on Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:08 pm

When his brother asked how he was feeling, he flashed him his most pitiful look, but still managed a grin. Typical Mikey. "Heh.. really sore." He answered truthfully. Then his brother asked if he needed anything, but before he could answer, Leo came bursting in, announcing the bad news. His eyes grew wide and he tried his best to push up from the bed, willing to help, even if he was in no condition.

Male

Post by Leonardo on Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:08 pm

"I know, Angel just called. Come here first. We need to put together a plan." Leo looked up at Don and shook his head not knowing the answer to any of his questions. He then returned his attention back to the phone. "Raph don't you or Casey go rushing in there understand me?"
    Fraya
    Original Character

Number of posts : 359
    Registration date : 2010-05-02

Post by Fraya on Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:10 pm

And quickly the light mood got heavy. Fraya rushed to Mike's side and carefully pushed him back down. "babe you are in no condition to fight. You have to rest or you'll hurt yourself more." But she knew that it wouldn't be that easy to keep the young turtle in his bed.
    Raphael
    Canon

Male

Post by Raphael on Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:26 pm

Leonardo wrote:"I know, Angel just called. Come here first. We need to put together a plan." Leo looked up at Don and shook his head not knowing the answer to any of his questions. He then returned his attention back to the phone. "Raph don't you or Casey go rushing in there understand me?"

Raph couldn't help but roll his eyes. "Do ya think I'm that stupid, Leo? We were just gonna get a head-start an' wait for you guys. Just tell Lexi an' you and Donnie meet up with us somewhere." He knew Mike wouldn't be able to come with them, of course. And it would also be useless trying to hold Casey back at this point and it was better if Raph went with him to make sure the bonehead didn't do anything stupid.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:29 pm

Ace wrote:Ace did feel a little silly thinking that Leo would eat Ally. It was more that he was scared Leo would try to force himself on her, or worse! He ran after her and grabbed her arm. "I'm sorry. OK so maybe he wont eat you. But babe. I really am worried about what he'll do to you. I'm sure they don't get many women alone with them you know what I mean? I don't want to see you get hurt. Come back inside, I'm really sorry."

Ally propped up against one of the tunnel walls, having to fight back angry tears. Obviously Ace had not recovered from her mistake with Bones.. and honestly, she couldn't blame him. She seriously didn't know why he even wasted his time on her.. she wasn't worth it. She was hoping to compose herself, but soon Ace approached and grabbed her arm.

She only looked at him in disbelief when he voiced his concerns that the turtles could be rapists. "They're the last guys you have to worry about doing that!" She told him, wiping at the lone tear that managed to slide down her cheek.

"If he wanted to hurt me, he's had plenty of chances already! He's my friend, Ace.. you have to accept that!"
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:30 pm

Leo was relived to hear that Raph hadn't intended on going in with out them. "We'll meet you on the Horizon roof top." It was a building that was a few buildings down from the foot tower. It should be a safe distence to wait for them. I'll tell Lexi then we'll be on our way."
    Ace
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 731
    Registration date : 2010-09-02

Post by Ace on Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:33 pm

Ace stood next to her leaning on the cool wall. "You need some female friends. Tho, not like Mikko." He turned to face and took her hands in his.

"I worry about you is all. But, I'll try to not be so protective over you when it comes to Leo. I can tell you enjoy your time with him and I want you to have fun and be happy. So I'll back off. But if he does touch you, I will have to kick his ass."
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1271

Post by Michelangelo on Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:35 pm

Fraya wrote:And quickly the light mood got heavy. Fraya rushed to Mike's side and carefully pushed him back down. "babe you are in no condition to fight. You have to rest or you'll hurt yourself more." But she knew that it wouldn't be that easy to keep the young turtle in his bed.

Mike gave a pout, and looked between his brothers and Fraya. "But.. we're better as a team!" He tried to reason, even though his handicaps would surely be a death sentence for him. "April needs us.."

Number of posts : 359
    Registration date : 2010-05-02

Post by Fraya on Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:38 pm

"I know, love. But if you get hurt more then you are, you wouldn't be helping anyone." She kissed him softly and held his hand. "Your brothers got this under control. Everything is going to be ok. And when April comes back she can tell us about her adventure in the foot tower."
    Raphael
    Canon

Male

Post by Raphael on Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:55 pm

Leonardo wrote:Leo was relived to hear that Raph hadn't intended on going in with out them. "We'll meet you on the Horizon roof top." It was a building that was a few buildings down from the foot tower. It should be a safe distence to wait for them. I'll tell Lexi then we'll be on our way."

"Got it. Jus' make sure Mikey stays put." Raph wasn't about to lose another brother due to his foolishness. Even though they were better as a team, Mikey was in no condition to fight. They would just have to use Casey as their fourth. God knows he's crazy enough. "And hurry!" And with that he hung up and followed his friend. "Don' do anythin' stupid, Casey. We're all gonna help ya."
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male

Post by Leonardo on Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:01 pm

"Got it." With that Leo hung up and looked at Donnie. "We have to meet them on the Horizon building. First I have to let Lexi know what's going on. And Mikey, you stay put."

He left Mike's room and headed to Raph's. He knocked lightly on the door as he opened it up. "Lexi." He started. Knowing this was not going to go well. "Raph wanted me to let you know that April was taken from her home by Shredder and him and the rest of us are going to go get him back. The girls and Ace will be here if you need anything."
    Hun
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Male
    Number of posts : 153
    Registration date : 2009-08-23

Post by Hun on Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:52 pm

The dragons were so focused on the ninjas in front of them that they didn't see the ones coming up from behind. The ninjas were silent with their attacks, the beheaded two of the dragons before someone finally turned around and blasted then with bullets. The ninjas were fast, but luckly for the dragons, their bullets were faster.

The ninjas that were on the roof jumped down to join the fight, Hun managed to shoot one of the ninjas and aimed his weapon at another. The dragons had the uper hand, they out numbered the foot and, as far as the dragons were concerned,had the better weapons.

Hun shot at another ninja before moving back inside the building. He needed a place for him and his gang to stay. He didn't really know where to go or what else to do. He picked up his phone and dialed Jencko's number.
    Splinter
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 271
    Registration date : 2008-10-10

Post by Splinter on Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:54 pm

Splinter over heard some of what Leo and Don were saying. He couldn't make out all of it, but picked up enough to know something was wrong and it involved April. When Leo went to Raph's room, he followed and stood by the door. He two wanted to know what was going on.
    Isaiah
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male
    Number of posts : 30
    Registration date : 2010-12-02

Post by Isaiah on Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:59 pm

Once Isa got back to the tower with Mikko, he went inside and straight up to one of the empty rooms. He then placed her in the bed and laid her back pack down beside the little end table.

He left the room and grabbed one of the female maids and ordered her to dry Mikko off while he grabbed the doctor. Shredder had allowed the ninjas to bring in family members during the storm to keep them safe. If questioned he would simply say the girl was family. Unfortunetly he didn't know her name. He would have to look for some form of ID later.
    Dragon Face
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2010-04-11

Post by Dragon Face on Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:05 pm

Dragon face almost didn't see the ninja sneak up on him, luckily he turned around at just the right time and filled the masked man full of bullets. The ninja were finally puling back. blood and bodies covered the ground.

DF kept shooting will he ran out of ammo then headed back inside with Hun. "We're running out of ammo. But it looks like the ninjas are falling back." He informed. But seeing that Hun was on the he stood quiet.
    Angel Alvarez
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Female
    Number of posts : 303
    Registration date : 2010-07-16

Post by Angel Alvarez on Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:07 pm

Angel hung up the phone and looked over at Kelly. "The guys are going to make sure Casey isn't alone. I wish that there was more we could do." She laid her head down, resting her chine on the table.

Lydia
    Lurker

Female
    Number of posts : 28
    Registration date : 2010-10-11

Post by Lydia on Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:13 pm

Lydia was grateful that the foot were falling back. She was starting to worry that they would all run out of ammo and be left weaponless. She hopped over the bodies on the ground and headed back inside with the other two.

"We have to find someplace to go, no doubt they are going to come back in larger numbers." She saw that Hun was on the phone and turned her attention to Dragon Face. "Do we have more guns and ammo?"

Dragon Face nodded. "Yeah but it's all stored at the warehouse. Some of us are going to have to go grab them."

"I can go. I'll take some of the guys with me. Just as soon as I know what Hun wants to do."

DF nodded at that. "Yeah ok. Take as many men as you think you'll need. And stay safe."

"Will do boss."
    Bones
    Original Character

Male
    Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2010-08-26

Post by Bones on Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:20 pm

Bones was reading a magazine when Jencko's phone started to ring. He glanced over at Jencko then went back to his reading. Tho he wasn't so much reading the magazine as he was looking at the pictures of naked women. He was growing bored and wanted something to do. He thought about heading out and seeing what trouble he could into.

He placed the magazine down and stood up from his chair. Yeah he would head out. A little rain never hurt anyone. He was sure there was some entertainment to be had out there.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:10 am