A gentle rain

Elakiya
    Family

Female
    Number of posts : 344
    Registration date : 2012-01-06

Re: A gentle rain

Post by Elakiya on Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:28 am

Wakes up in the extra room that April had allowed her to stay in. Stretches and exits in the main room hearing her stomach growl; "Morning." Greats the two.
    Karai
    Canon

Female
    Number of posts : 212
    Registration date : 2009-01-06

Post by Karai on Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:56 am

Oroku Saki wrote:Last night had been pretty eventful. The Dragons decided to attack and the foot were waiting for them. Shredder himself didn't bother going out in the rain to join the fight, but watched it from his window.His men took out the dragons with ease. Tho he did suffer a few losses, it was nothing compared to what the Dragons lost.

He went to bed shortly after the fight was over and the Dragon's retreated.

Now he was awake, had gone for a swim and was now checking in on Karai. He opened her door slowly and peeked inside. "How are you feeling today, Karai?"

Hears the door open and glances at her father as he steps inside. Turns her head back towards the window to look out; "I'm sore, but fine father." Watches the rain as she sits up in the bed, "Have you found Hun yet?" Looks back at him.

Casey Jones
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 432
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by Casey Jones on Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:08 pm

Casey hated that he had to make her worry.. but she was right. It was who he was. It wasn't in his character to just stand by while the gangs terrorized innocent people, and change their lives the way they had his own.

At least April was accepting.. with terms. That earned a grin, and a playful salute. "Yes, your Highness." He teased and pushed himself up, just as the 'mermaid' walked in. He still wasn't sure if he believed it or not, since he had yet to see her fins, but he greeted her with a grin. "Mornin', Ariel." He called her, because he had already forgotten her name.

His attention once again shifted to April as he approached her, and wrapped his arms around her, hugging her gently. "I'll be careful... promise." With that, he pressed a kiss against her lips, then headed into the bedroom to retrieve his bag and mask.
    Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:16 pm

Leo wrote:
    Leo didn't look until he was sure that Ally wasn't in the room. He looked at Ace and Ace just gave a shrug. Leo was happy that she would be clothed, not that he mind seeing her without pants. He just didn't want to seem rude.

Once in Leo's bedroom, Ally plundered through one of her bags, and pulled out a pair of short-cut shorts. True, it wasn't the type of weather for such attire, but it wasn't like she would be going anywhere today. Besides, she wanted to be comfortable. She slid into them, unable to suppress a faint giggle at Leo's reaction, but a small part of her hoped that he hadn't gotten the wrong impression of her. Or.. the right one. She highly respected him, and wanted him to think highly of her, too.

Once she was dressed, she slid into some flip-flops, then headed back into the kitchen, setting in her previous spot. "Heh.. sorry." She apologized to the blue-clad turtle, and gave Ace an apologetic look, too.
    April O'Neil
    Canon

Female
    Number of posts : 505
    Registration date : 2008-09-29

Post by April O'Neil on Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:28 am

April returned the kiss and smiled as she watched him head back to the room. She then turned her attention to Ela. "You want some coffee?" She asked holding up the coffee pot.

Oroku Saki
    Foot Clan
    Foot Clan

Male
    Number of posts : 449
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Post by Oroku Saki on Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:30 am

Karai wrote:Hears the door open and glances at her father as he steps inside. Turns her head back towards the window to look out; "I'm sore, but fine father." Watches the rain as she sits up in the bed, "Have you found Hun yet?" Looks back at him.

"Not yet." Shredder said glancing out of the window. "We're working on it. I'm sure he couldn't have gotten far. As for you." He stepped closer to the bed.

"You may leave your bed, but I want you to stay in the tower and take it easy."
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Leonardo on Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:33 am

Ally wrote:Once in Leo's bedroom, Ally plundered through one of her bags, and pulled out a pair of short-cut shorts. True, it wasn't the type of weather for such attire, but it wasn't like she would be going anywhere today. Besides, she wanted to be comfortable. She slid into them, unable to suppress a faint giggle at Leo's reaction, but a small part of her hoped that he hadn't gotten the wrong impression of her. Or.. the right one. She highly respected him, and wanted him to think highly of her, too.

Once she was dressed, she slid into some flip-flops, then headed back into the kitchen, setting in her previous spot. "Heh.. sorry." She apologized to the blue-clad turtle, and gave Ace an apologetic look, too.

Leo flashed her a warm smile. "It's ok." He told her and glanced over at Ace who seemed mush happier about her clothing choice.

"I was just about to head in the dojo and do my morning meditation, would you like to join?"
    Karai
    Canon

Female

Post by Karai on Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:56 am

Oroku Saki wrote:
    Karai wrote:Hears the door open and glances at her father as he steps inside. Turns her head back towards the window to look out; "I'm sore, but fine father." Watches the rain as she sits up in the bed, "Have you found Hun yet?" Looks back at him.

"Not yet." Shredder said glancing out of the window. "We're working on it. I'm sure he couldn't have gotten far. As for you." He stepped closer to the bed.

"You may leave your bed, but I want you to stay in the tower and take it easy."

"Thank you father," slowly emerges from the bed; "I'm going to take a warm bath and do some light training." Gives him a soft smile.

Oroku Saki
    Foot Clan
    Foot Clan

Male
    Number of posts : 449
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Post by Oroku Saki on Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:59 am

"I'll leave you to it then." Shredder told her with a nod. He then turned and walked out the room. He had a Dragon to hunt down.
    Elakiya
    Family

Female

Post by Elakiya on Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:00 am

April O'Neil wrote:April returned the kiss and smiled as she watched him head back to the room. She then turned her attention to Ela. "You want some coffee?" She asked holding up the coffee pot.

"Yes very much, and also what sort of fish food do you have?" Hates asking, but is starving, as she has only hate two meals. Goes into the kitchen.
    April O'Neil
    Canon

Female

Post by April O'Neil on Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:18 am

April handed her a cup of coffee and raised a brow at her next question. "Fish food? Ummmm..." She opened up the fridge and looked around. "I have some tune fish." She said taking out a can of tuna. "But this is the only thing I have that's got any kind of fish in it. I do have other things if you would like to try something else. I have bacon and eggs and toast..."
    Karai
    Canon

Female

Post by Karai on Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:26 am

Oroku Saki wrote:"I'll leave you to it then." Shredder told her with a nod. He then turned and walked out the room. He had a Dragon to hunt down.

Nods to him as she enters the bathroom to bath. Lights some candles and starts the bath water. Undresses and slips into the tub. "Mmm... much better." exhales and enjoys her time.
    Elakiya
    Family

Female

Post by Elakiya on Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:43 am

April O'Neil wrote:April handed her a cup of coffee and raised a brow at her next question. "Fish food? Ummmm..." She opened up the fridge and looked around. "I have some tune fish." She said taking out a can of tuna. "But this is the only thing I have that's got any kind of fish in it. I do have other things if you would like to try something else. I have bacon and eggs and toast..."

"Never had bacon, eggs or toast. Sure I'll give it a try. I'll eat the tuna fish later." Sits at the table with the coffee and sips it slowly. "Thanks."
    April O'Neil
    Canon

Female

Post by April O'Neil on Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:47 am

April got everything out to make breakfast and got right to cooking. "I'll be ready soon."

All the noise in the kitchen woke up both Angel and Kelly. They both shuffled into the kitchen. Kelly grabbed a cup of coffee and Angel sat down next to Ela. "So yer a mermaid uh?" Angel asked. "How come you don't have flippers?"
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:56 am

Rini wrote:Rini smiled at that, tho she would have rather stay in bed all day, she understood. "Ok." She said and snuggled close to him, letting her eyes slide shut again.

Don held her close but didn't go back to sleep. He just wanted Rini to feel relaxed in his arms. Don's own mind, however, was a whirlwind of activity. He really wanted to see how they fared in the storm. There were no apparent signs of something going wrong, so that made him feel a lot better. And Rini helped even more.

"I love you," he whispered, pressing a soft kiss to her cheek.
    Rini
    Original Character

Number of posts : 315
    Registration date : 2010-08-05

Post by Rini on Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:58 am

"Mmmmm I love you too." Rini said back. She gave a light squeeze and looked up at him. "What's on your mind?" She asked and rested her chin on his chest.
    Raphael
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1072
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

Post by Raphael on Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:17 pm

Lexi wrote:Lexi smiled tiredly at Raph, knowing that he shared her stresses over the little one. Her maternal instincts were pretty strong, and she just couldn't rest knowing that the little guy wanted to be held. She continued to rock him in her arms, watching as his eyelids grew heavy, but he fought so desperately to stay awake.

Lexi pressed a gentle kiss against the baby's forehead. "I'm just afraid that he'll need something, and he can't let us know." She frowned sadly. "I with there was some way to reverse the damage."

Raph slipped his arm around Lexi and nodded. "I know. We're gonna really have ta' watch the little guy." He reached over and caressed the baby's cheek gently with his finger. "Do ya think Don can come up with anything?" Because if anyone could come up with a solution, it would be his brainy brother.
    Elakiya
    Family

Female

Post by Elakiya on Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:19 pm

April O'Neil wrote:April got everything out to make breakfast and got right to cooking. "I'll be ready soon."

All the noise in the kitchen woke up both Angel and Kelly. They both shuffled into the kitchen. Kelly grabbed a cup of coffee and Angel sat down next to Ela. "So yer a mermaid uh?" Angel asked. "How come you don't have flippers?"

Blinks at them nervously, but did remember hearing them the other night; "Yes I am. I only turn if I touch water." Sips her coffee enjoying the sweet taste of it.
    Angel Alvarez
    Purple Dragon
    Purple Dragon

Female
    Number of posts : 303
    Registration date : 2010-07-16

Post by Angel Alvarez on Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:22 pm

"So if I tossed water on you you would go all fishy? Coooooool." Angel got up and grabbed a beer only to have it taken from her by April. She groaned but didn't say anything. April then handed her some juice and Angel took it and sat back down.

Kelly sat on the other side of Ela and looked at her. "Yer here to turn our brains into goo ain't ya? I know yer type. I've seen the movies. Yer going to harvest our brains."
    Elakiya
    Family

Female

Post by Elakiya on Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:32 pm

Angel Alvarez wrote:"So if I tossed water on you you would go all fishy? Coooooool." Angel got up and grabbed a beer only to have it taken from her by April. She groaned but didn't say anything. April then handed her some juice and Angel took it and sat back down.

Kelly sat on the other side of Ela and looked at her. "Yer here to turn our brains into goo ain't ya? I know yer type. I've seen the movies. Yer going to harvest our brains."

"Yep... " Bites her lip and looks at Kelly, "Ah... I don't know what you mean by movie, but no we are not like that at all."
    Kelly
    Friend

Number of posts : 61
    Registration date : 2011-03-21

Post by Kelly on Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:34 pm

"Riiiiight." Kelly eyed Ela and sipped his coffee. "I see one probe and yer going down, cupcake."
    Ryan
    Friend

Number of posts : 204
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

Post by Ryan on Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:59 pm

Mikko wrote:Mikko was happy when they finally got back to Ryan's house. She was even more happy when things in the house settled down and the kids were a sleep. She slept great that night, curled up in Ryan's arms. She was falling hard for the man and would make a point not to kill this one. She couldn't handle another loss like that.

The next morning Mikko was woke by the rain and by Travis crying. She went to her baby and picked him up bouncing him softly. She was going to have to go out and find baby food for him today. She didn't really want to go out in this rain but would do anything for her little one.

She changed him and fed him using the food that Daisy had brought over for Zoe. She looked out the window, the black sky looking quite scary.

"I better leave soon while there's a little break in the rain."

Ryan didn't sleep the greatest because of the storm, but Mikko made it ten times better than if he was sleeping alone. He held her close all night. As soon as little Travis awoke, he figured it was time to get up and get ready for the day.

Ryan also noticed the break in the clouds and was in the process of pulling his jeans on. "I can take you, babe."
    Ally
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1605
    Registration date : 2010-08-29

Post by Ally on Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:14 am

Leonardo wrote:

Leo flashed her a warm smile. "It's ok." He told her and glanced over at Ace who seemed mush happier about her clothing choice.

"I was just about to head in the dojo and do my morning meditation, would you like to join?"

A smile stretched across Ally's lips, excited over the awaited meditation lesson. "Sure! I would love to!"
    Mikko
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:25 am

Ryan wrote:Ryan didn't sleep the greatest because of the storm, but Mikko made it ten times better than if he was sleeping alone. He held her close all night. As soon as little Travis awoke, he figured it was time to get up and get ready for the day.

Ryan also noticed the break in the clouds and was in the process of pulling his jeans on. "I can take you, babe."

Mikko laid Travis down on the bed and got dressed. She then picked him up again. "you don't have to, love. I'm just heading to the little store down the street."

What Mikko didn't want to tell him was that she knew the stores would be closed, but nothing a brick and some quick moves couldn't fix.
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Post by Leonardo on Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:28 am

Leo stood up and motioned for her to follow him. He lead her into the large room and to the back of the room. He took a seat in the corner and waited for her to do the same.

Ace watched them leave the room and sighed. Great, what was he suppose to do? He wondered over to the couch and took a seat, he grabbed the remote and flipped on the TV. least they had TV down there.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:06 am