A gentle rain

Lexi
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 1758
    Registration date : 2008-09-22

Re: A gentle rain

Post by Lexi on Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:37 am

Oroku Saki wrote:Shredder stood in front of Raph and Lexi,he took out his long sword and held it in front of him. "The child stays here." He told them.

Lexi gave a nod at Raph, knowing that she would have to take it slow. But unfortunately they wouldn't make it far. Shredder was soon in front of them, blocking their path. She moved backwards, clinging protectively to Phoenix, shooting Saki a furious glare. "You can't have him!"

Number of posts : 359
    Registration date : 2010-05-02

Post by Fraya on Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:42 am

Fraya ran up to Don and threw her arms around him. "Thank god you're here!" She said and let him go. "Rini tried to fight Bishop and she's knocked out in your bedroom. And...Splinter, he's not doing good. Mike's with him right now."
    Mondo Gecko
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 212
    Registration date : 2012-04-10

Post by Mondo Gecko on Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:36 am

Mondo was drenched. The rain seemed like it would never end. He tried to take cover in a few places, but no matter where he went, he was cold and wet. He had given up on the last place he tried to stay at and left to look for food. His black hair sticking to his face, he didn't see the car that was coming at him as he crossed the street.
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1271

Post by Michelangelo on Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:42 am

Mike was still curled up by his father's side when Donnie returned to the lair. He heard him call out, but couldn't bring himself to leave Splinter. "Donnie?" He called out, hoping that his brother would hear. "Is.. that you?

He could also hear Lexi's phone ringing from Raph's room, but again, he just couldn't bring himself to leave his father's side.

Casey Jones
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 432
    Registration date : 2008-12-28

Post by Casey Jones on Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:59 pm

Raphael: Raph sneered and pointed his weapon at Saki. "Think again, Tinhead. Now move aside!" Raph barked, not in the mood for another fight right now. His first priority was to get Lexi and Phoenix out of there unharmed.

Shredder: Shredder swung his sword at Raph's head. "I will have the child!"

Donatello: Donatello returned the hug then heard his brother in the other room. "I heard..." Although he really wanted to hear details, there would be time for that later. First he needed to get to Splinter's side so he hurried into the room. "Oh no..." It was hard to keep his composure when evidence of what happened was everywhere. He saw the mangled form of his father and started checking for vitals. Then he looked over at Mike. "What happened here...?" He took a nearby rag and pressed it against the wound in Splinter's chest. Then he looked up when he heard a phone ringing and sighed. "Stay with him, Mikey. And keep pressure on the wound. I'll be right back." Then he reluctantly left Splinter's side and hurried to get to the ringing phone. He found it in Raph's room and hesitated for a few moments before picking up. "Hello...?" He hoped this wasn't a huge mistake.

Laz: Finally someone answered the phone. "Is Lexi there? We haven't heard from you guys and we're making sure everything is ok."

Casey Jones: And things just kept getting more chaotic! Casey placed himself between Lexi and Shredder, alongside Raph, and attempted to deflect Shredder's attack on the red-clad turtle..

Ryan: Ryan chuckled a little then his grin dropped at the mention of Kendall and Daisy. "I didn't give them all the details, but just enough to let them know what was going on," he answered with a shrug. Just then someone jumped in front of the car -- seemingly coming out of nowhere and Ryan had no time to swerve before hitting the poor creature. "Shit!" Luckily he wasn't going very fast due to road conditions, but it was still enough to hurt the person that was hit. As soon as he could stop he hopped out of the car after telling Mikko to stay put then went to investigate the form.

Mike: Mike was relieved when his brother finally came into view, He looked at him with tear filled eyes and was about to answer, but then Don's attention was drawn to the ringing phone. He gave a small nod and did as his brother had instructed, and waited for his return.

Mondo: Mondo rolled around in pain on the wet ground. He looked up at the man who hit him but made no attempt to get up. What was the point? He had no more family, no more friends, it seemed best to just lay there and let the car run over him.

Mikko: Mikko wouldn't wait in the car tho, she ran out to see who or what Ryan had hit. She was surpprise to see a large lizard laying there. She didn't remember any mention of him from the turtles. She hurried to Ryan's side and put her hand on the lizard. "I think he's going to be fine. You think maybe we should bring him home? He might be friends with the turtles."

Raphael: Thank god Casey was there because it would be really difficult trying to keep Lexi upright and fight off the Shredder. But it didn't stop him from delivering a few verbal stabs at the man. "Why don't you just go back to your goons? Think they need more help than this child." Especially after they tangled with the three of them. He still was leading Lexi down the hall, keeping an eye on the Shredder and Casey the whole time and making sure Casey was in between them. But if things started really getting ugly, he would definitely switch roles.

Donatello: And this was the question Don had been dreading the most. Because things were NOT fine, not even close! "Well, things have been better," he answered carefully, not exactly sure how to word things in a way that wouldn't set off panic right away.

Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1188
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post by Lazarus on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:36 pm

Laz frowned at that. "What do you mean? Is everything alright?" he asked throwing Gabe a worried look.

Oroku Saki
    Foot Clan
    Foot Clan

Male
    Number of posts : 449
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Post by Oroku Saki on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:42 pm

Shredder growled and attacked Casey full force. He had no time to be dealing with the man, his turtle was getting away. "Stop them!" He commanded to anyone who could hear him.

A group of three ninjas quickly went after Raph. Their swords slicing through the air.
    Fraya
    Original Character

Post by Fraya on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:47 pm

Fraya also waited by Splinters side. "He's going to be ok, Mike." She tried to assure him. She went over to Mike and kissed his cheek. "he's going to be ok."
    Leonardo
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1268

Post by Leonardo on Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:13 am

Leo took out the few ninjas that came at them then hurried to Casey's side. He swung his swords at Shredder managing to hit him in the shoulder. Leo feared that they were going to lose this fight, and not make it out of the tower. They were just too over powered! There was men everywhere and all of them were after them.

He looked over at Raph and Lexi and hoped that they at least made it out of there, but had his doubts about that too. They really needed Don and Mike there.
    Ryan
    Friend

Number of posts : 204
    Registration date : 2011-10-15

Post by Ryan on Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:06 pm

Mikko wrote:Mikko: Mikko wouldn't wait in the car tho, she ran out to see who or what Ryan had hit. She was surpprise to see a large lizard laying there. She didn't remember any mention of him from the turtles. She hurried to Ryan's side and put her hand on the lizard. "I think he's going to be fine. You think maybe we should bring him home? He might be friends with the turtles."

'Another weird creature...' Ryan thought then Mikko joined him outside the car. He agreed with her, of course and went to help the lizard up. "So sorry about that. I didn't see you."
    Mondo Gecko
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 212
    Registration date : 2012-04-10

Post by Mondo Gecko on Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:10 pm

Mondo let the man help him up, but his side was really hurting. He got to his feet and looked at the two, and to his surprise they weren't screaming in fear and running away.

"Uh no, man. It was my bad." He told ryan

Mikko smiled at the lizard and helped get him into the car which Mondo didn't question they seemed like nice people and he was happy to get out of the rain.

Mondo slipped in the back seat and leaned back. "thanks. Names Mondo. And don't worry about the whole hitting me thing, I'm pretty sure I'm still in one piece so no harm done."
    Donatello
    Canon

Male
    Number of posts : 1040
    Registration date : 2008-09-30

Post by Donatello on Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:18 pm

Lazarus wrote:Laz frowned at that. "What do you mean? Is everything alright?" he asked throwing Gabe a worried look.

Panic or no, Don decided to tell him mostly what was happening. "One of our enemies found our home," he began, biting his lip nervously. "People are hurt, but thankfully no fatalities. And...Lexi and the baby were taken to the Tower. My brothers went off to rescue her and our friend April." Don braced himself for a blow up on the other end after Laz heard the news. There really wasn't a way to soften the blow, after all. And Don could only go by what he was told, himself -- which wasn't very much at this point.
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:23 pm

But Laz wouldn't blow up. He looked at Remey. "We're heading to the tower now." He told Don and hung the phone up. He then got up from the table. "Shredder took Lexi and the baby. Some of the guys are at the tower. We need to go help them. We have to get Lexi out of there."

Remey frowned deeply at that. With a sigh he got up from his chair and nodded. "lets go then."
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male

Post by Michelangelo on Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:58 pm

Donatello: Don nodded, feeling a little relief wash over him that re-enforcements were coming. "Okay. Be careful." Then he hung up. He was still very worried, of course, and really thought he should be going to help too. But unfortunately, he was needed there. 'Things just kept getting better and better...' he mumbled under his breath and put the phone down and headed back to the bedroom and his father's side. "I'm back. Thanks, Mikey -- I can take it from here." He tried to give his brother a reassuring smile, but he certainly didn't feel it himself. Everything was crashing around him and it was suffocating!

Fraya: Fraya hurried by Don's side. "Do you need me to get anything? bandaids? or gauze?" Splinters breathing was steady so that was good, It didn't sound like water was in his chest or anything. "I'll go get a cool towel for his head."

Michelangelo: Mike was reluctant to give up his position beside his father, and was finding it hard to will his hand away from the life-threatening wound, but he didn't want to hinder Don, so he slowly slid down to the foot end of the bed, drawing his knees up to his chest as he watched anxiously. "Is he gonna be okay?"

Donatello: Don looked at Fraya and nodded. "Also a large bowl with water, clean rags, and gauze," he told her then looked at Mike. "I think so, Mikey. I'll have to check everything out just to make sure. You said he was shot -- was it a regular gun?" Because as of now he couldn't see a bullet in the wound.

Fraya: Fraya nodded and ran off to get the items. She grabbed a bowl from the kitchen and filled it water, then grabbed some towels from the bathroom, along with bandages. With her arms full she brought everything to Don.

Michelangelo: Mike wasn't too familiar with the many different kinds of guns, but from what he saw of it.. it looked normal. "Yeah.. I'm pretty sure it was."

Donatello: With that being the case, Don started looking for a bullet and/or an exit wound, carefully turning the rat on his side to check his back. "Thank you, Fraya. Please put everything on the table next to me?" he asked, not looking at her, still examining the wound.

Fraya: Fraya set all the things down then went back to Mike. She crawled on the bed with him and wrapped her arms around him.

Michelangelo: Mike melted in her arms, burying his tear-soaked face against her neck. It just didn't seem fair! As of late, they just couldn't catch a break!

Donatello: There was a small sigh of relief when he discovered that the bullet did go all the way through. Meaning all he had to do was disinfect and dress the wounds but it was still difficult to see his father like this. Don had taken care of Splinter before, but this was by far the most severe he ever had to treat. Very carefully, he removed his Sensei's robe then set to work on cleaning both wounds, trying to keep his own emotions under control in the process.

Fraya: "Everything will be ok." She told Mike. "Splinter will wake up, Rini will be ok, and the others will come back just fine. Then we can all go somewhere more peaceful and rest."

Michelangelo: Mike hoped that Fraya was right. She had to be right.. everything had to be okay, because he just couldn't imagine a world without his father in it, or any of his brothers...

Fraya: Fraya kissed Mike's forehead and started to hum him a song. Everything would be alright, she knew it would. It had to be alright.

Donatello: What did bother Don, however, was the amount of bloodloss. He saw the carnage outside the room and that worried him. However, his vitals were very strong considering the situation. He always knew the elderly rat to be full of determination and even stubborness, and clearly this time was no exception. Then he was certain Splinter would pull through. He finished cleaning the small holes then tightly bandaged him across the shoulder and around his chest.

Michelangelo: Mike was comforted by Fraya's humming, reminded of the many time his father had done this for him. Wherever a bad dream woke him during the night. Whenever he had gotten injured. He was always there. And now the nightmare was a reality. But he knew how strong his father was. He had overcome a lot. They all had. He shifted his head just enough to see Donnie finishing up. He was so relieved that he was here with him, but he couldn't help worrying about the others.

Donatello: Don was also very worried about the others but he could only focus on one thing at a time right now. He finished with Splinter and made sure he was comfortable then turned to the others -- a ghost of a smile on his features. "I think he's going to be fine. But I'll keep monitoring him over the next few days, just in case."

Michelangelo: Mike managed to return the smile, then curled up at the foot end of the bed. "I'm gonna stay with him tonight." Though, it probably wouldn't be a good idea to stay at the lair since it had been compromised, and one of their scariest enemies knew where they were. But Splinter was in no condition to be moved, and they had to wait for the others.. if they returned... "I hope everyone's okay.."

Female
    Number of posts : 4229
    Registration date : 2008-09-28

Post by Mikko on Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:00 am

Mikko got in the front seat and turned around to face Mondo. "I'm Mikko and this is my boyfriend, Ryan. Why aren't you with the turtles?" She asked, figuring that all the mutants in the city knew each other.
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male
    Number of posts : 633
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by Remey on Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:22 am

Remey kissed Mar's lips and gave her a hug. "I'll be back soon ok." He didn't want her to worry tho knew that she would. He then bent down to hug Belle. "daddy has to go be a super hero and save someone. I need you to take care of mommy ok?"

Belle nodded and hugged her father then went and took Marley's hand.
    Fraya
    Original Character

Post by Fraya on Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:53 am

Fraya crawled off the bed and pulled a chair close to Mike and Splinter. "I'll stay here with you. But first I have to check on Rini." She kissed Mike's cheek and hurried to Don's room to check on her friend.
    Donatello
    Canon

Male

Post by Donatello on Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:37 am

Don only nodded to his brother. "I hope so, too." This one he couldn't be sure about since they were going up against one of their greatest enemies and they were two brothers short. It was hard enough even with all of them. But Don had to think positive -- he couldn't afford not to at this point.

He glanced over at Fraya and nodded again. "Alright. I'll be right there, too," he told her then turned to Mike. "Please let me know if anything changes, Mike?"
    Fraya
    Original Character

Post by Fraya on Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:40 am

Fraya hurried into Don's room and sat on the bed beside Rini. She laid her hand on Rini's shoulder and gave her a light shake. "Rini. Wake up." She pleaded, hoping that her friend was ok.

Rini's eyes fluttered open and she looked up at Fraya. "Is he gone? Is everyone ok?"
    Michelangelo
    Canon

Male

Post by Michelangelo on Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:03 pm

Mike nodded at his brother, trying his best to get comfortable, knowing it would be a long wait before his father woke up. "You can count on it."

Purple Dragon OC

Male
    Number of posts : 1192

Post by Gabriel on Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:41 pm

Deep down, Gabriel had suspected that something was wrong, and Laz' words only confirmed it. "How the fuck did anyone find 'em where the turtles live? Thought their place was supposed to be top secret or somethin'." He fumed, but seeing the little ones in the kitchen reminded him to keep his temper-- and language, in check.

"I'm goin' with you guys." He told them, pushing himself up from the table. It probably wasn't the best idea since he was still recovering from the wreck, but he wouldn't take no for an answer. Lexi had always been there for him, and now it was time to repay some of that.

~*~*~*~*~***~*~*~*~*~***~*~*~*~****~*~*~*~*~*~*~~~***~*~*~*

Marley was trying to mask her panic when it became obvious that Remey was returning to the tower. His last visit had nearly cost him his live, both of them. And now he was going back. She understood that he wanted to help their friends, but she couldn't lose him!! He held to his hand, giving him a saddened look, trying to fight back her tears. She gave Belle's hand a small squeeze before releasing her, and standing to place both arms around Remey's neck, hugging him tightly.

"Do you have to go?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~***~*~*~*~*~*~****~*~*~*~*~*~~~*~*~*~*~*~~~****~

Of course something was wrong. Something was always wrong, because it seemed that they just couldn't catch a break. It worried Aeris that Laz was going after Lexi and the baby, but she really knew nothing of the tower, or how dangerous it was. Though, it had to be dangerous if a kidnapping was involved. Though, she wasn't sure who was in trouble, Lexi or the baby.

"So, this.. tower...what's up with that....do they want Lexi or the kid?" It just seemed odd to her that a tower full of ninjas would have any use for either of them.. unless it was a trap for the turtles.

Canon

Male

Post by Donatello on Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:45 pm

Michelangelo wrote:
    Mike nodded at his brother, trying his best to get comfortable, knowing it would be a long wait before his father woke up. "You can count on it."

Don gave Mike a small, but sincere smile. "Thank you." Then he headed out of the room and went straight over to his own, slowly entering the room. "Hey..." he whispered and moved over to the bed once he noticed she was awake.
    Serenity
    Original Character

Female
    Number of posts : 693
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Post by Serenity on Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:46 pm

Serenity grabbed Gabe's arm and pulled him to her. "You can't go." She told him visibly upset, she had heard of the dangers in the tower and didn't want to risk losing Gabe.

"Let the others go. Just stay, please." It was probably the first selfish thing she had ever asked for, but she just couldn't lose Gabe! She held on to him and shook her head. "I'm not letting you go."
    Remey
    Foot Ninja OC
    Foot Ninja OC

Male
    Number of posts : 633
    Registration date : 2009-08-02

Post by Remey on Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:47 pm

Remey returned the hug and gave her a squeeze. "I have to go, I can't let Laz go alone." He kissed her lips and gave her a smile. "I'll be back soon, promise."
    Lazarus
    Purple Dragon OC
    Purple Dragon OC

Male

Post by Lazarus on Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:50 pm

"They probably want the kid." Laz told her. "Lexi most likey went with the child. But now we have to get them out." He turned to Mar. "I wont let anything happen to him."

He then looked over at Gabe. "You should stay here. There's no point in all of us going there."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:26 pm